Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I also think Jo and Javi, being good dads, encourage the boys to be respectful of their mother and make sure they are out of the room if anything negative might be said (with the exception of Lincoln calling Kail Puta - I missed that ep and don’t know all the details).  Kail is super lucky that both dads care more about the happiness of boys than sticking it to Kail.  Unfortunately Kail only cares about herself and frequently trashes the dads in front of the boys.  That must be especially difficult and confusing for Isaac.

I agree with this as well. Also in Latino/a culture, respecting your elders is of utmost importance. There’s a certain way you’re expected to speak to your elder regardless of how you “feel” about what they are doing. Issac most certainly trusts Jo and has no problem expressing his feelings to him and I think that’s great. 

• Love 8

I am surprised Kail would get behind "girl" colors and "boy" colors. I get that Chris is probably driving this, but I am surprised Kail would publicly admit to not wanting her son to have a "girl" themed birthday party.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/9/2018 at 9:12 AM, Mkay said:

Everything that has been said about her wardrobe - yes! I really want to buy the mirror she owns because mine isn’t nearly as kind as hers.

Let’s be honest, unless she advertised it, would anyone have have noticed she was wearing a duster!

After reading everyone’s hilarious comments, it dawned on me that I’ve never seen her in a dress. Ever.

I know not everyone cares to wear a dress for their own reasons, but it’s too bad she didn’t wear one in the beach photo. A dress would’ve been a more appropriate & cohesive look for that photo in about 10 different ways.

I wear different styles of dresses (sun, maxi, tank and even the odd maternity dress that is small enough. I know I’m not the only one who does it!) nearly every day for several reasons, including the fact that 9 out of 10 times, when you wear the right size dress, they’re always flattering. 

I also live in them because they almost always fit, even if I’ve gained or lost a few pounds.

I wonder how many stylists have suggested she wear a dress, only to be shut down?  I also wonder how many people have suggested she wear something in her actual size, but she has insisted she’s a size ______, hence the ridiculous outfits? The jumpsuit from her European cruise comes to mind. It was about two sizes too small for her. 

Her black jeans do her no favors nor does her endless supply of shorts that are three sizes too small for her!

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 12

How exactly does one pronounce

Dudeeeeeeeee

? I bet they would say "duuuuuuuude." This just annoys me way more than it should. Like when people write that they "loveeeeeeeee" something. Really? You "lov-ee" it? I've never heard anyone say out loud that they "lov-ee" something but I've definitely heard people "loooooooooove" things. For example, I looooooooove effective communication.

I enjoy expressive language and think it's funny when people write like they speak (like ending a question with a period because it's not really even a question just a WTF.), but there still has to be some kind of logic to it or you make no sense. Dudeeeeee.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

Everything that has been said about her wardrobe - yes! I really want to buy the mirror she owns because mine isn’t nearly as kind as hers.

Let’s be honest, unless she advertised it, would anyone have have noticed she was wearing a duster!

After reading everyone’s hilarious comments, it dawned on me that I’ve never seen her in a dress. Ever.

I know not everyone cares to wear a dress for their own reasons, but it’s too bad she didn’t wear one in the beach photo. A dress would’ve been a more appropriate & cohesive look for that photo in about 10 different ways.

I wear different styles of dresses (sun, maxi, tank and even the odd maternity dress that is small enough. I know I’m not the only one who does it!) nearly every day for several reasons, including the fact that 9 out of 10 times, when you wear the right size dress, they’re always flattering. 

I also live in them because they almost always fit, even if I’ve gained or lost a few pounds.

I wonder how many stylists have suggested she wear a dress, only to be shut down?  I also wonder how many people have suggested she wear something in her actual size, but she has insisted she’s a size ______, hence the ridiculous outfits? The jumpsuit from her European cruise comes to mind. It was about two sizes too small for her. 

Her black jeans do her no favors nor does her endless supply of shorts that are three sizes too small for her!

She wore that black maternity dress on the beach for her maternity shoot.  She wore one with her hat for her college “graduation” pictures.  She attempted to wear one (beige) for her book “letter for my boys” or whatever it’s called.  Linebackers don’t look good in dresses. Ha

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

? I bet they would say "duuuuuuuude." This just annoys me way more than it should. Like when people write that they "loveeeeeeeee" something. Really? You "lov-ee" it? I've never heard anyone say out loud that they "lov-ee" something but I've definitely heard people "loooooooooove" things. For example, I looooooooove effective communication.

I enjoy expressive language and think it's funny when people write like they speak (like ending a question with a period because it's not really even a question just a WTF.), but there still has to be some kind of logic to it or you make no sense. Dudeeeeee.

I hate when people stretch out the silent letter! If they write Loveeeeeee, it still reads as love because the letter they stretched is silent. It's so damn stupid and it annoys the hell out of me.  

• Love 12

Why is she changing the CoCo theme? It was a cute movie and would've been a fun idea for a birthday party, especially if they ran with the Latin concept and did Mexican food and a piñata. I mean really, Chris is back in the picture for .0005 seconds and he's got complete creative control over decor? 

Because it can't be said enough, I'm continuously mind-boggled over the way these people waste money. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Kail Lowry is planning to go back under the plastic surgeon’s knife and have surgery on her breasts! However, unlike a lot of the Teen Mom franchise stars who have had breast enlargements, Kail is hoping to have some of her ample bosom removed!

Report this ad

During the most-recent episode of her Coffee Convos podcast, the Teen Mom 2 star confessed that she may be getting breast reduction surgery as early as next month.

“They’re massive!” Kail said of her breasts. “It weighs me down. I already have bad posture and my boobs add to it.”

Kail’s co-host Lindsie Chrisley agreed that Kail’s super-sized knockers need to be reduced.

“It will be such a relief for you though because yours are so big!” Lindsie told her.

Kail told listeners that she is currently wearing a 36 DDD bra, but was surprised when she recently measured at a 44 DDD.

“When my trainer came here the other day, he took all my measurements to do the weight loss stuff, he went to measure my chest and stuff too, checking everything,” she said. “When he took my measurements, it was 44 inches! I don’t think I’m even wearing the right size bra. I don’t even think there is a 44 DDD. I’m so big and I’m super nervous and hopeful that I can get the surgery.”

This is not the first time Kail has mentioned that she wants to have her breasts sized down. After a fan tweeted her in March to let her know that her boobs looked “massive,” Kail agreed with the fan (before telling her to f**k off, naturally).

“My t**s are just too big and I can’t wait to get a reduction,” Kail tweeted.

In January, Kail traveled to Florida to have liposuction and a boob job done by Plastic Surgeon To The ‘Teen Moms’, Dr. Miami, but she backed out of the surgeries on the day she was set to go under the knife.

“When I get home I’ll use the money I was [going to] spend on surgery for a nutritionist & get back into working out,” she tweeted after revealing her cancelled surgery plans.

It appears that Kail has done just that. During recent episodes of Coffee Convos, Kail has discussed her workouts with a personal trainer, and how her large breasts are making it hard for her to work out.

“I’m having a really hard time with sports bras and I don’t know if it’s just me or that my tits are so massive that I just need a reduction,” Kail said on the podcast in May. “I’ll run or do box jumps and my whole boob will come out of a sports bra. I’ll look down and my nip is out.”

If Kail does go through with the breast reduction surgery, she will be the first ‘Teen Mom’ star to actually have her breasts downsized instead of inflated.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4
On 7/10/2018 at 5:09 AM, elsie said:

It's amazing to me that after all of the crappy choices that Kail makes, her children appear to really love and respect her. In pictures and on the show there seems to be a level of comfort there that always surprises me. ( I wonder how long it will be before they recognize how manipulative and self serving she is...) It is a stark contrast to Jenelle with her family. Jenelle's kids always seem either distant or scared when around her.

Kail is a horrible, selfish person and I think her relationships with her kids won't be as good when they get older, but she's not as warped/incapable of genuine human connection as Jenelle. Kail has genuinely bonded with her kids in a way that Jenelle isn't capable of. Jenelle goes through the motions of being a mom (with varying levels of success), but she doesn't really understand how she's supposed to feel or act with her kids.

On 7/10/2018 at 1:34 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Her boys are still really young though. Even at 8 (as the oldest) if Issac is given attention, affection, kind words, a safe home without violence or physical/sexual abuse (which I believe Kailyn does provide all those things) he is going to love her and be really happy. I think Issac is a sensitive soul who will always defend Kailyn with “our mom always meant well” while Lincoln will be the one in this teens giving her attitude and acting out. 

Exactly. I would only add that even kids who don't get attention, kind words, and safety from violence or abuse still tend to love/be attached to their parents. I think Jenelle's kids love/are attached to her (even Jace, to whom she's never really been a parent). Similarly, even really horrible, abusive parents mostly genuinely love their kids. That's how humans are wired (except ones like Jenelle who are warped).

• Love 8

Briana's getting her ass reduced, Kail's taking out her implants and Kylie Jenner just dissolved her lip filler.

I wonder if the trend is swinging back to a more natural look and that's what's prompting all these reversals/reductions. Curvy figures are beautiful, but surgically constructed cartoon shapes are not. I'm just laughing at them going through the pain of all that surgery only to hate the results a year later.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

For about 5 seconds I totally thought "Basketballs and Blunts" was legit.

43 minutes ago, druzy said:

There is so a 44DDD. Jesus Kailyn. I wear a 38 DD and while I was nursing I was in a DDD, so fuck you. They sell 42/44 at many lingerie stores, but maybe not victoria's secret.

And BTW, Kailyn, 44 is the BAND size. The cup size is derived from subtracting the inches around the biggest part of your boobs from the inches under your boobs (the band size). She doesn't look like she's gained enough weight to be a 44, but maybe?

• Love 14

She can afford a personal fitting and customized undergarments if she so desired.  Again, she just wants attention and a reason to talk about her boobs.  Because she is so edgy, didn’t you know?

• Love 15
51 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

There is so a 44DDD. Jesus Kailyn. I wear a 38 DD and while I was nursing I was in a DDD, so fuck you. They sell 42/44 at many lingerie stores, but maybe not victoria's secret.

And BTW, Kailyn, 44 is the BAND size. The cup size is derived from subtracting the inches around the biggest part of your boobs from the inches under your boobs (the band size). She doesn't look like she's gained enough weight to be a 44, but maybe?

She’s wearing the wrong damn size. I’m a 16w up top and I’m a 38F. Kailyn is probably a 36/38 DDD or so if she bought the right size. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I love how these chicks just think plastic surgery is the answer to everything. Bitch needs to put down the super grande coffees, ranch and other shit she eats.

33 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

She’s wearing the wrong damn size. I’m a 16w up top and I’m a 38F. Kailyn is probably a 36/38 DDD or so if she bought the right size. 

Well just like the shorts and shirts she never wears the correct size

• Love 12
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

It's amazing to me that after all of the crappy choices that Kail makes, her children appear to really love and respect her. In pictures and on the show there seems to be a level of comfort there that always surprises me. ( I wonder how long it will be before they recognize how manipulative and self serving she is...) It is a stark contrast to Jenelle with her family. Jenelle's kids always seem either distant or scared when around her.

Even young kids who are horribly abused by them, still love love their parents. A lot of times they'll defend their abusers because they love them.  I do think though that as they get older and realize what she really is, their relationships will change. I don't think they'll have any respect for her at all. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

But she doesn’t wear bras. Only sports bras or camis with built in bras.  Yea. She overshared that I doom a q&a. 

Trying too hard to be cute. ? 

AD09E741-1DA7-4645-9254-34199F59B05E.jpeg

D23F9CF7-10A4-4559-B8D9-DE47757946C4.jpeg

D4A9392A-8451-43FF-947B-7FF797647EAC.jpeg

F28638D9-F660-46A4-869C-737F99E740FE.jpeg

• Love 5

No way in hell was she stuffing herself into a 36 anything. I'm a very average size woman and my band measurement is 37 so I'm right in the middle. I usually buy a 38  because they're more comfy than a 36. If she was trying to wear a 36, it's no wonder she never wears a bra. It would be like having a rubber band under your boobs and would be uncomfortable as hell.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, Mkay said:

The theme was fine when Isaac and Lincoln picked it out. Now that Chris is around it isn’t. Is he another David? 

Hot tip: you don't need a theme for a 1-year-old's birthday party because they have no idea WTF is going on, so it's basically just a party for the parents. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

But she doesn’t wear bras. Only sports bras or camis with built in bras.  Yea. She overshared that I doom a q&a. 

Trying too hard to be cute. ? 

AD09E741-1DA7-4645-9254-34199F59B05E.jpeg

D23F9CF7-10A4-4559-B8D9-DE47757946C4.jpeg

D4A9392A-8451-43FF-947B-7FF797647EAC.jpeg

F28638D9-F660-46A4-869C-737F99E740FE.jpeg

I forgot about how she said she doesn’t wear a bra! Jesus. She has no idea what she’s talking about. 

AS USUAL!

• Love 4
16 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I forgot about how she said she doesn’t wear a bra! Jesus. She has no idea what she’s talking about. 

AS USUAL!

As a former 38DDD/E girl myself, I can't believe she doesn't wear a bra. Hell, I even slept in them. That much boobage is HEAVY. If she does get the surgery though, it's the one thing I won't begrudge her. It was the smartest thing I ever did. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Birdee said:

As a former 38DDD/E girl myself, I can't believe she doesn't wear a bra. Hell, I even slept in them. That much boobage is HEAVY. If she does get the surgery though, it's the one thing I won't begrudge her. It was the smartest thing I ever did. 

I love wearing bras!! Nice to meet another woman that feels the same. I don’t know what Kailyn is doing. Between the no bra and labia injuring shorts she’s got to be uncomfy all the time. No wonder she’s always scrawling. 

• Love 14

So javi is having another boy!! Karl is probably doing a happy dance that it’s not a girl! Her jealous hulk rage would’ve come out if they were having the girl she tried so hard for with baby soapie! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Enya Face said:

“Labia injuring shorts” and all of it’s gross glory makes giggle each time I see it, or something similar. Like there’s going to be a very special Kail guest star event on a crime show where in the first 2 minutes we learn the cause of death is “labiasphyxiastion and c*** force trauma”

Everyone is asleep and I busted out laughing.  LOL Good one!

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Stusan said:

????????????

And ALL the awards go to you, @Enya Face

47 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Everyone is asleep and I busted out laughing.  LOL Good one!

I’m not even going to lie, as I was typing it I was trying to sustain my own laughter. The dog and the boyfriend reported a disturbance. I told them it was Kail creating solar winds. ?? No I didn’t. But I love that you guys love my shitty jokes.❤️

Edited by Enya Face
I added a heart. Because I really do love you jerks.
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, Enya Face said:

“Labia injuring shorts” and all of it’s gross glory makes giggle each time I see it, or something similar. Like there’s going to be a very special Kail guest star event on a crime show where in the first 2 minutes we learn the cause of death is “labiasphyxiastion and c*** force trauma”

The day is so  young and yet we already have the winner of today's Internet. 

• Love 9
On 7/12/2018 at 4:09 AM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I wish I could looooooove this post.

• Love 6
On 7/7/2018 at 1:19 AM, Enya Face said:

It’s so fucking hot in so cal today/right now, *I* would pity fuck Kail for ten seconds for some pool access. I’d bathe in bleach afterward, but man... desperate times and all...

okay but...are you so hot that you'd swim in the pool on The Sinking Swamp w/Jenelle & UBT???????????????

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm in northern California and it's hot as hell today. It would NEVER be hot enough for me to swim in that thing. 

Edited by Maharincess
Because swing and swim are very different.
  • Love 12
17 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I'm in northern California and it's hot as hell today. It would NEVER be hot enough for me to swing in that thing. 

Same...the temps here aren't terrible (high 80s, low 90s) but the humidity is like, 2000 percent. You step outside at 6 am and the temp is 65 and you're sweating. That said, I'd sooner swim in the Mississippi River near all the sewage runoff than get in either Kail or Jenelle's pool.

• Love 6

Chris Lopez Goes in on Kailyn Lowry After She Calls Him an "Instagram Dad"

From the article:

She [Kail] also recently admitted that Chris was her first love. "I believe Lux's dad was my first true love...I know, weird, when I had two kids with two other people. But this is my life. This was my first REAL heartbreak, where I loved someone and was IN love with someone."

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....bet Javi loved this revelation lol. Also, bitch you were never in love with Chris. You'll just be obsessed with him forever because he's the only dude who wouldn't submit to your bullshit. Interesting that she claims to only have ever been in love with the one who never reciprocated. Now she knows what it feels like to be infatuated with someone who doesn't give a shit about you.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, teapot said:

okay but...are you so hot that you'd swim in the pool on The Sinking Swamp w/Jenelle & UBT???????????????

Fuck. No. I’d run away, screaming “gimme all ya got, heat stroke!!!”

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t believe this. I think it’s a ploy to drum up interest next season. 

Why would HE even be filming? For drop offs, or does he again suddenly have nobody other than Kail to turn to so she can watch Lincoln while he works out? *wink wink MTV...he works out* Joe & Vee have appeared for all of what, 3 seconds this season? They need to send Javi in that direction. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Why would HE even be filming? For drop offs, or does he again suddenly have nobody other than Kail to turn to so she can watch Lincoln while he works out? *wink wink MTV...he works out* Joe & Vee have appeared for all of what, 3 seconds this season? They need to send Javi in that direction. 

Javi would NEVER agree to stop filming though. I think he is having another kid go keep himself relevant. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Javi would NEVER agree to stop filming though. I think he is having another kid go keep himself relevant. 

I agree that he would never agree to that, but if you don't have the option to agree, it's a moot point. I also don't see how having a baby keeps HIM relevant. He's not a Teen Mom, so why do we care about him & his new baby? I don't recall a big to-do happening on the show when ViVi was born, and quite frankly, Jo & Vee are so much more fun to watch that psychotic thirst-monster Javi. I just hope MTV gets it. For once. 

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Fosca said:

And didn't Kail post somewhere that her fourth kid would be with Chris?  I hope the guy knows what he's doing.

Maybe he's like a low-end version of Travis Scott. Find a woman who makes more money so when things go to shit, he gets the child support, not her.

As far as a fourth kid, I think Kail and Chris don't combine well in the genetics department. If she wanted more kids, she should've just had them with Javi. Sure, he's an immature famewhore, but he's a great dad and Lincoln is adorable.

3 hours ago, druzy said:

I have a feeling Chris will be moving in with Kail & The Chaos if he hasn't already. His landlord filed an eviction notice today.

Eviction notice, you say? Now it's all beginning to make sense. Chris is broke and can't live on his own, and his desperate baby mama has a nice crib with a pool. At most, all he has to do is bang her a few times a week and picture JLo or Beyonce while doing so. Not a bad deal, all things considered.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 19
(edited)
22 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Eviction notice, you say? Now it's all beginning to make sense. Chris is broke and can't live on his own, and his desperate baby mama has a nice crib with a pool. At most, all he has to do is bang her a few times a week and picture JLo or Beyonce while doing so. Not a bad deal, all things considered.

Ding ding ding. How long until Kailyn finds out he’s seeing other women (while living off her dime) and gets humiliated in public again? Thanksgiving?

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 15
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I have no idea what he's saying there. Can someone please translate for an old broad?  

? I think, I'm not sure, he is saying that Kail is supporting him and that he thinks he is amazing? 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9