Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 7/31/2018 at 10:38 AM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Maci looks like she's trying to hide another pregnancy.

Since Maci always pretends to have no idea she is pregnant until she is pushing the kid out, it wouldn’t be so much hiding a pregnancy as enabling her own massive denial so she can keep drinking.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Someone really needs to explain to me why people do this

It's not letting me edit . . . 

I think the simple explanation would be that he's @chrisslopezz because somebody else already took @chrislopez.  Not that I'm a big fan of the guy, but it really might not be anything more than that.

Edited by akr
actual content!
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, druzy said:

Chris was promoted from poolboy to decorator.  He decorated Isaac's room.

I bet he just painted.  She is probably his employer (yardboy, painting, etc) so she can get child support. ?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8
43 minutes ago, beckie said:

Who is this Lisa Smith who happens to have all the behind the scenes pictures from the girls?

I think just a twitter user who screen shots all the Snapchat’s and Instagram videos.  I don’t know how to do that but plenty of people capture it for us and share on twitter.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6

Geez. Has she done this much for her other kids' birthdays? I can't say I "follow" her, but I've been watching the show/on these boards since the beginning and I don't remember such elaborate kids' parties before. I feel like at least Isaac's and maybe Lincoln's birthdays have been featured on the show before and they were pretty "normal" kids' parties.

It makes me feel like all of this is mostly for Chris' benefit, to show him "the good life" his son will have with Kail (which he can be part of if he's willing to commit...); how Kail was 100% legit with her promises of a fabulous life for their kid with or without money from Chris (and how Kail doesn't need to be with him for financial reasons; it's really about the deep, genuine connection she feels...); how Kail is so much classier than his other bitches; how Kail truly values and respects his perspective (You don't like the theme I chose? It's out!); etc.; etc. PA-THE-TIC. As someone said upthread, I have never seen someone so dickmatized, especially someone who was such a hosebeast to her previous partners.

• Love 16
On 8/2/2018 at 7:45 PM, toodywoody said:

WTF. Oh look at me, someone take my picture. Does every fucking picture have to be staged. Does she always have to have someone and a camera around?

Cake tasting, it is a fucking cake for a 1 year old. JC I swear she thinks she is a Kardashian or something AND stop with pulling Lux's hair up, fucking cut it and this kid has a serious resting bitch face all the time, but look at both parents, Chris is resting douche face and Kail is resting whale face.

I think she thinks she looks like Mariah Carey. 

• Love 6
On 7/31/2018 at 11:14 PM, BitterApple said:

It sounds like Kail is trying to make Chris out to be some kind of quasi-Cole when I'd bet good money he'd laugh in her face if she asked him to pressure wash her patio. 

And goddamn, Lux is the ugliest baby I've ever seen in my life. I keep waiting for him to grow out of that alien phase, but it ain't happening. Poor kid.

Omgoodness ?????

• Love 4

Good lord, I hate Mariah Carey. Karl just needs to stop fucking with her face and body. The one picture when she was fit and before all the face shit, she actually looked like a human being and not a wax fucked up mannequin. 

Does a one year old need 4 tables full of people, a swimming party and all that shit? He is fucking 1. It is all to show off and wear tight ass labia pants and more fucking staged pictures of this perfect life she thinks she has, but bitch please.

Does the kid ever eat? Looks like he is eating his damn hand off.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 12

Oh, this party is totally about Chris. She wants to impress him, she wants to keep him and she wants to prove to the haters she's not a three-time washout in the baby daddy department. What better way to do that than to hold a Kardashian-style soiree and make sure plenty of pictures are taken for social media? 

• Love 16
On 8/3/2018 at 9:14 PM, Mkay said:

I think just a twitter user who screen shots all the Snapchat’s and Instagram videos.  I don’t know how to do that but plenty of people capture it for us and share on twitter.  

Thanks. I was thinking, for some reason that she was a producer on the show. But then I haven't been able to actually watch it much. 

13 hours ago, Mkay said:

So now Russel is Lux again. ??‍♀️

Okay -don’t hate me but I actually like the party!

I think the theme, decor and decorations are great for a summer 1st bday (I’m assuming other older kids will there and there will be activities for them). Granted I’m a party PERSON so this is all up my alley (if I could afford it). 

Now yes, I agree with you @BitterApple & @TheRealT that Kailyn did this to impress Chris. She thinks her money will make him stay with her (like Jenelle & David). Didn’t I call Thanksgiving before Chris found someone else and Kailyn was embarrassed again?!

The more I think about it Chris is probably “hard to get” in her mind because she flirted with him etc a LONG time (while she was married to Javi) before he bit and now she’s determined to “win him” while convincing herself it’s true love. 

• Love 11
35 minutes ago, monicageller said:

The labia injuring shorts make their appearance again. 

Kailyn would’ve paid a million dollars for this photo. I have a feeling she and Chris will stay on this merry go round for a few years until he meets someone he really wants. He will bounce back to his “baby momma” inbetween relationships and she will be one of those women lamenting about “love takes work!”

• Love 14
7 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Kailyn would’ve paid a million dollars for this photo. I have a feeling she and Chris will stay on this merry go round for a few years until he meets someone he really wants. He will bounce back to his “baby momma” inbetween relationships and she will be one of those women lamenting about “love takes work!”

Yeah. I was struck by the (paraphrasing) "My issues with Chris were all my fault. I just needed to calm the fuck down and let him do his thing. Everything is great now!" post recently. That is sooooooo NOT Kail. Kail is, "Fuck you. I'm sorry if you're hurt, but whatever. I take responsibility for nothing." Now she's suddenly docile and apologetic? WTF?

I thought the party decorations were nice, but what struck me is how fancy and expensive it all was for a 1-year-old's party. Also, apparently she had bought a bunch of stuff for the previous theme she wanted, but she threw/gave it all away when Chris vetoed her idea and she bought all this (presumably similarly priced) stuff to replace it. That's crazy to me, especially to please a baby daddy who (I assume) is contributing nothing toward the party expenses.

• Love 13

@TheRealT but if you don’t do exactly what the baby daddy wants, he will take his magical penis and LEAVE YOU all alone to take care of your own children. ? the horror. 

The sad sad thing about Kailyn is, is that I do think she DOES want someone to love and to love her back, but she’s so foul and insecure she only attracts and gives attention to people who want to use her and then treat her like shit. Anyone that’s actually good to her (like Janet) she uses and discards the second they do something she doesn’t like and then she laments “why am I alone?!!” She finds more people to complete her entourage and it begins again. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

@TheRealT but if you don’t do exactly what the baby daddy wants, he will take his magical penis and LEAVE YOU all alone to take care of your own children. ? the horror. 

The sad sad thing about Kailyn is, is that I do think she DOES want someone to love and to love her back, but she’s so foul and insecure she only attracts and gives attention to people who want to use her and then treat her like shit. Anyone that’s actually good to her (like Janet) she uses and discards the second they do something she doesn’t like and then she laments “why am I alone?!!” She finds more people to complete her entourage and it begins again. 

Janet was so nice to Kail. She really took her in when her mom didn’t. It was sad how Kail just threw it all away. 

At least Kail and Jo are finally getting along 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, JAndy said:

Janet was so nice to Kail. She really took her in when her mom didn’t. It was sad how Kail just threw it all away. 

At least Kail and Jo are finally getting along 

Yes. Had Kailyn treated Janet well they would STILL be friends and neither Jo nor Vee would have a problem with it. Kailyn would’ve had an extended family in the Riveras no matter if she was with Jo or not and she blew it. 

My Mom was in a similar situation to Kailyn (not a teen mom or anything like that) but when I was little my grandfather was her ONLY family. After she and my father split his family still liked her, was friends with her, invited her to things- enjoyed her as a person. Her friendship with my great aunt (my father’s aunt, 84 now and getting dementia) means so much to her.....Kailyn could’ve had something like that with Janet. 

• Love 14
27 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Lolol

Daddy Chris at Lux or Russell or whatever his name at the Birthday party.  ? Lovely 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7

Such class. I know Javi has a mountain of emotional issues, but Kail seriously tossed him aside for this loser? At least Javi has a job and was devoted to his family until Kail made it clear she was done with him. Chris is just using her until a better piece of ass comes along. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 21

Well, the funny thing is that this completely ruins Kails picture perfect photos of the party.  This tells the real story.  lol  Love it!  It also shows what an idiot she is for fawning over this guy when social media people see what he is like on a regular basis.  

• Love 21

Next time Kail wants to spout off about her degree and how that somehow makes her more worthy of a person than  than Briana and her family, someone needs to show thear pics of her degree-holding babydaddy acting like he never left the block.  Furthermore, do these people not understand that potential employers look at your SM? Good luck trying to find a job with those pics floating around, Chris!

• Love 21
12 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

This is the same case with Stephon and whatever her name is from TMY&P.

7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I really don't get the desire to flip off the camera at a baby's birthday party. I get that Kail, Chris, and their set are "edgy" or whatever, but aren't they also trying to present as decent, responsible, intelligent parents? It's arguably ok for parents to be flipping off/mooning/blowing weed smoke at the camera in a childfree setting, but at your kid's birthday party? And then posting it on SM? Really? That just seems really tacky to me.

I presume Isaac and Lincoln attended this birthday party. How nice for them to see all this flipping off at the camera. How long before Kail posts some vague poor me tantrum on social media that Chris is gone again? What a surprise that will be.

• Love 14
23 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Now yes, I agree with you @BitterApple & @TheRealT that Kailyn did this to impress Chris. She thinks her money will make him stay with her (like Jenelle & David). Didn’t I call Thanksgiving before Chris found someone else and Kailyn was embarrassed again?!

You think he will stick around until Thanksgiving?  I say October TOPS!  

22 hours ago, monicageller said:

Eww her feet are so dirty.

17 minutes ago, KittyKat133 said:

Ok I need to know, where did this russell come from?

That's his middle name.  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I really don't get the desire to flip off the camera at a baby's birthday party. I get that Kail, Chris, and their set are "edgy" or whatever, but aren't they also trying to present as decent, responsible, intelligent parents? It's arguably ok for parents to be flipping off/mooning/blowing weed smoke at the camera in a childfree setting, but at your kid's birthday party? And then posting it on SM? Really? That just seems really tacky to me.

And if they didn’t want their pics taken (reason for the flipping off?), why take them and then post on Sm? Kail seems desperate to show that Chris is involved now. Didn’t she call him an “Instagram dad” at one point? I guess now he’s an “Instagram boyfriend.”

Where are Lux’s brothers in the pictures? 

On a shallow note, Lux looks like he’s sporting a ‘stache. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

You think he will stick around until Thanksgiving?  I say October TOPS!  

Eww her feet are so dirty.

That's his middle name.  

So she gives him the most stupid first name and a totally normal middle name! What a loser! 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I presume Isaac and Lincoln attended this birthday party. How nice for them to see all this flipping off at the camera. 

There is a band that I love... sweetest, hardest-working, most family-oriented folk rock band on the planet... and they're always flipping off the camera. Even from them, I find it tacky, unimaginative, and unnecessary. With these idiots, multiply the sentiment by a thousand. Even if you don't want to smile, just defer and be grateful that someone, anyone, wished to commemorate the presence of your useless ass at this event with a photo, a miracle in itself as I know I'd be trying to forget.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Who are they/what is that?

im sure it’s the exact same case!

Teen Mom Young and Pregnant. If you haven't watched... oh boy. Find it. Watch it. And when you prepare to snark on that show, please sit next to me. There's a forum here for that show.

• Love 2
On 8/5/2018 at 10:00 AM, Scarlett45 said:

The labia injuring shorts make their appearance again. 

*fade in on the shorts*

”what sort of monster would do this? Do you think the DeJesus Coven is behind it?”

”No. (suuuuuper long pause) No I don’t. I think to get to the bottom of this cunt force trauma (extra pause) we’ll have to follow (puts on bitchin’ shades) the Kail Trail.”

*yeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhh*

• Love 9

Ok, so I am caught up all the way to the reunion special. Kail is still the goddamn worst. There are so many things about her that I just cannot fucking stand. She’s a sanctimonious, hypocitical, lying bitch. I have so many questions:

Why in fuck hell do you have to go to Atlanta to record a podcast? The whole point of a podcast is that it’s easy to do anywhere!

Why is she surprised Chris’s folks do not trust her and want nothing to do with her? All she does is bitch about them! Their situation is the poster child for the phrase “Damned if you do, damned if you don’t”. 

Where does she get these folks to be in her “entourage”? How is it worth it with how shitty her personality is?

Why is she so pressed about Bri? You didn’t care, right? You moved on right? You had an entire kid with another guy, so...why are you mad?

Why is she always lying? Why she always lying? Mmmm OMG. Stop fucking lying! 

• Love 18

When and why did Kail reach this level of trashiness?  I would never call her classy by any stretch of the imagination, for a while there she was all about the best mom/successful career woman/Pinterest life. Now its coochie shorts and televised bitch fights. I actually prefer the pretentious Kail to this one. I feel like this changed around the time she decided to step out on Javi and stopped being friends with Sterling. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

When and why did Kail reach this level of trashiness?  I would never call her classy by any stretch of the imagination, for a while there she was all about the best mom/successful career woman/Pinterest life. Now its coochie shorts and televised bitch fights. I actually prefer the pretentious Kail to this one. I feel like this changed around the time she decided to step out on Javi and stopped being friends with Sterling. 

I think because Kailyn wasn’t happy being married to Javi and all that, the Pinterest mom thing was something she thought would make people respect her more (even though it wasn’t authentic at all) so she played around with it and it made her miserable. I believe Kailyn is being more authentic now but she’s still miserable because she hasn’t done the deeper emotional work. I’m not a therapist though. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I think Kailyn has been able to unleash her ratchet side now that she's hooked up with Chris.  She seems hard pressed to prove how "down" she is now.  Gotta show her man that's she bout that she's "ride or die" and "bout that life". 

• Love 24
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I think Kailyn has been able to unleash her ratchet side now that she's hooked up with Chris.  She seems hard pressed to prove how "down" she is now.  Gotta show her man that's she bout that she's "ride or die" and "bout that life". 

Ok, take this with a grain of salt, but one of my daughter's friends who is a few years younger went to Nazareth HS with Kail (we live in the same general area). Supposedly, Kail punched this person (a boy) in school when he teasingly called her "fat."

So, I think Kail has always had anger issues. She also admitted to punching Jo in a fight (off-camera) in season 4 and then filed a PFA against him because he pushed her. I do agree that she seems to have let loose a little more now that she's apparently back with Chris.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Lol! Doesn't she know that ride or die, struggle love, about it life leads to nothing but, heartbreak, misery, STD exposure, outside kids and  financial ruin. Lol

• Love 12