Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

I have no idea what he's saying there. Can someone please translate for an old broad?  

My bad. I didn’t explain. He didn’t write any of this.  There are two twitter accounts talking about Chris. The picture is Chris but he didn’t write any of it.  The two twitter accounts are making fun of him. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I have no idea what he's saying. Why all the extraaaaaaa letters?

You're doing it wrong!  To look really stupid, you must stretch out the silent letter.  Like loveeeee.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

My bad. I didn’t explain. He didn’t write any of this.  There are two twitter accounts talking about Chris. The picture is Chris but he didn’t write any of it.  The two twitter accounts are making fun of him. 

As they should.  These fools are nothing more than clown asses.  Good lawd, Kail is putting her eggs in the wrong basket.  But it is what it is.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MargeGunderson said:

So Bone and Dom are out, who's left to take care of Kail's kids? Just Quay?

Maybe at this point she befriends her mom again. 

• Love 6

And the train of hangers on, users, and whatever rolls along with the kids learning that people are disposable. Here today, gone tomorrow. How does she explain this to kind little Isaac who asks where so and so is?

• Love 17

Yeah, I expect Kail just shows up at the local Forever 21 or maybe Buffalo Wild Wings and chats up the cashiers and the servers, and which ever are the nicest to her are invited to join her entourage. Maybe when she's feeling really lazy she just posts a casting call on Craigslist or something. You'd have to have no other pressing commitments, no opinions that aren't Kail's opinions, and you can't be too pretty (Kail is the main attraction here), but also not too ugly, in case you're drafted as a wingwoman and stuck entertaining one of Chris's friends.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Quay & Bone are sisters, though, aren't they?

also sorry guys but "my friend" thinks that Chris's abs are pretty hot.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I wondered if Quay was still friends because she is Bone’s sister.  ? (or somehow related) 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, teapot said:

Quay & Bone are sisters, though, aren't they?

also sorry guys but "my friend" thinks that Chris's abs are pretty hot.

I don't disagree about the abs, but he's clearly lacking in judgement and good taste, which ruins it for me entirely.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, druzy said:

I have a feeling Chris will be moving in with Kail & The Chaos if he hasn't already. His landlord filed an eviction notice today.

Druzy, are you a detective in real life???  How do you always get the goods??  I love it!

I am sure his landlord will be thrilled with the graffiti on the wall.  

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

That's Kail?!!!!! Wow, she was really cute. 

Ehhh I still see that cabbage patch kid face.  She was slim though.

• Love 5

See, here's the problem. In Kail's mind she still looks like this right after she had her surgery.  She is so self absorbed and unaware that in her mind she's still rockin' all these tight clothes with dope curves and has no concept of what lil' Lux has done to her body. I bet not one of her ass kissers has ever said anything to her like a real girlfriend would.

She absolutely takes on the personality of her flavor of the week, the backwards ball cap with greasy hair was just the latest example of her insecurity showing through. She's really getting to old for this shit.

kailyn-lowry-plastic-surgery-photos.png

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Kail's on a fitness kick? 

Not! I just picked a random picture to show how she looked right after surgery. It happened to me, I lost a lot of weight and then gained some back but I kept wearing the same workout pants and figured as long as they fit I must not be getting that big again. I was wrong, and Kail is so wrong right now.  

• Love 11
(edited)
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, Quay and Bone are sisters, so it would make sense if they were both on the outs. But it appeared Kail had a new friend on the Hawaii trip. Miss Know-it-All. 

Sierra went on the first Hawaii trip with Kail, too.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I don't disagree about the abs, but he's clearly lacking in judgement and good taste, which ruins it for me entirely.

Chris isn’t a bad looking guy from a genetics stand point. He’s got a good facial structure and his body is toned, but he looks like he doesn’t bathe, he’s covered in poor tattoos, he’s got that stupid shit eating grin. I would like to know what he would look like CLEAN, shaved and in decent clothes. That fit. That don’t show his undergarments. 

• Love 16

Why on earth would Kail care if they add more people if she still gets her easy paycheck?  She should see it as job security because if they are willing to add more people they must have no intentions of ending this dreaded mess.  lol  

• Love 7

And there it is...those vacancies on Teen Mom OG are completely the reason Javi knocked up his current gf in 2.2 seconds. He saw his "role" being severely reduced without being a significant part of Kail, or Bri's lives, so he actually thought there was enough interest in him to where he'd get a spot. What a loser. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Chris isn’t a bad looking guy from a genetics stand point. He’s got a good facial structure and his body is toned, but he looks like he doesn’t bathe, he’s covered in poor tattoos, he’s got that stupid shit eating grin. I would like to know what he would look like CLEAN, shaved and in decent clothes. That fit. That don’t show his undergarments. 

That's how I see him as well. I think his demeanor is kind of skeevy, but he's not an atrocious looking guy. He's far better than I would've expected a girl like Kail to pull.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, druzy said:

Grin and bear it, you too are replaceable 

grin.png

Hey Kail, those producers are the ones who decided that a reality show about trashy losers such as yourself raising kids would be a goldmine, and inexplicably, they were right, so A. they do know what they're doing, and B. they are the only ones who are going to pay you $300K a year just to live your trashy, new money, ostentatious but still extremely poor judgment lifestyle, so I really wouldn't bite the hand that feeds you, know what I mean? 

• Love 23
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Just sharing for the picture, not tweet.  

Those eyes are very expressive. Lux isn’t a cute baby in the traditional sense but he seems like such a goof ball already. I think he will be a young man who gets much more handsome at puberty. 

• Love 9
(edited)
15 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Who are these people besides Bristol Palin?!

Corey and Cheyenne are from the show “Are you the one?” And they both carried over to the show “the challenge”. Cheyenne hasn’t appeared on the last few challenges but Corey is ALWAYS appearing. He hooks up with chic after chic and hardly looks like he parents his child ...he’s the type to go on the challenge and use “I have a family to take care of” for sympathy to avoid being eliminated but is never home with the child.

From what I read, Corey has become more involved just when the cameras started following Cheyenne. Typical. ?

Cheyenne, however, is a sweet girl. She’s beautiful and soft spoken - too good for Corey IMO. Corey can be seen on the show “ex on the beach” with his new “love” of the moment. I’d be embarrassed for his daughter to see her dad in these shows. #manwhore

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Corey and Cheyenne are from the show “Are you the one?” And they both carried over to the show “the challenge”. Cheyenne hasn’t appeared on the last few challenges but Corey is ALWAYS appearing. He hooks up with chic after chic and hardly looks like he parents his child ...he’s the type to go on the challenge and use “I have a family to take care of” for sympathy to avoid being eliminated but is never home with the child.

From what I read, Corey has become more involved just when the cameras started following Cheyenne. Typical. ?

Cheyenne, however, is a sweet girl. She’s beautiful and soft spoken - too good for Corey IMO. Corey can be seen on the show “ex on the beach” with his new “love” of the moment. I’d be embarrassed for his daughter to see her dad in these shows. #manwhore

Thank you very much! I appreciate it. Are Cheyenne and Corey “together”?

• Love 2

@Scarlett45 No. I don’t think they made it past a couple of months. A lot of people are rooting for them to rekindle during the filming of TM but I think Cheyenne would be foolish to take him back; especially if it was due to ratings for the show.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

Can't. Unsee. OMG. Gross beyond gross.

That is gross. And we talk about Jenelle morphing into whoever she hangs around with, Kail is dressing like she's hanging around people who are even more upper class than she thought she was.  Her hair and make-up are just a little more on point and I guarantee her clothes are a different fabric than she wears with her boner friends back in Delaware.  I would believe she's also taking marketing tips from the house of Todd on marketing her "brand". 

• Love 2
On 7/19/2018 at 5:30 PM, citychic said:

See, here's the problem. In Kail's mind she still looks like this right after she had her surgery.  She is so self absorbed and unaware that in her mind she's still rockin' all these tight clothes with dope curves and has no concept of what lil' Lux has done to her body. I bet not one of her ass kissers has ever said anything to her like a real girlfriend would.

She absolutely takes on the personality of her flavor of the week, the backwards ball cap with greasy hair was just the latest example of her insecurity showing through. She's really getting to old for this shit.

I miss the days when Kail looked like this. Lol

• Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, citychic said:

That is gross. And we talk about Jenelle morphing into whoever she hangs around with, Kail is dressing like she's hanging around people who are even more upper class than she thought she was.  Her hair and make-up are just a little more on point and I guarantee her clothes are a different fabric than she wears with her boner friends back in Delaware.  I would believe she's also taking marketing tips from the house of Todd on marketing her "brand". 

Love your name by the way- one of my favorite clothing brands. 

I am a plus size lady that believes every woman is harmed my ill-fitting clothes. Size vantiy does you NO favors so I always make sure to buy clothes that FIT. That being said I tend to stay away from stripes (especially on the bottom half) because my body is so curvy (I’m not curvy I’m very much fat, but some fat people are curvy too) that the stripes never LIE right. This photo is a prime example. For someone who cares so much about how she looks why does she dress so badly?!!

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 15
(edited)
On 7/18/2018 at 5:25 PM, BitterApple said:

Maybe he's like a low-end version of Travis Scott. Find a woman who makes more money so when things go to shit, he gets the child support, not her.

l

I call this move the “The Federline.” Kail has been Federlined by Chris. 

On 7/19/2018 at 6:56 AM, zenme said:

Maybe at this point she befriends her mom again. 

If I was Suzi, I wouldn’t answer.

(Kail said she tried to call her mom after Lux was born and she was alone but Suzi had changed her number. I assume Suzi realized Kail would be in need of her help and didn’t want to get her TV stolen again or the like. I’m not defending Suzi or saying she’s an awesome mom, but Kail definitely chooses to “forgive” Suzi for her childhood and Suzi’s addiction when she needs a place to stay, a car, or feels lonely.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16
(edited)
On 7/19/2018 at 5:30 PM, citychic said:

But have you seen how her ass kissers dress? Lol

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 3