Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)

i ask this in all seriousness...do-does kail know that astronauts are real & that astronaut kelly regularly posted photos of earth from space on ig the whole time & after he got back too? i mean my god.

edit: i use him as an example bc its on ig & that seems like the kind of place where she can “research” without much effort ??‍♀️?

Edited by shinyclefable
  • Love 14

You'd think one of the things a media or communications degree (whatever it is she earned) would teach is how to spot fraudulent or unsupported content, online or anywhere else.  I don't care if you can clip together a presentation if you can't tell whether the content is any good.  So much for "college-educated" if all it means is that you have some tech skills that will be outdated in 5-10 years anyway, but no critical thinking skills.

(and yes, I do think she got her degree but perhaps had to wait for some final credits to make it official)

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

Kail is being an idiot on Twitter. Someone with better C&P skills than I will have to grab the images, but she’s posting about how she just learned the moon landing was fake. Sad thing is, I can’t tell if she’s trolling Twitter or being serious. She did fall for the anti-vaxxer stuff, so it makes sense she’d fall for other conspiracy theories. She thinks she’s just so damn smart, and she desperately wants to be one of the few “special” people to be in on this “truth”. Where’s the vomit emoji when you need it?

What are "C&P" skills?  I HATE all of these Damn initials that are everywhere these days. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/16/2018 at 7:45 PM, galaxychaser said:

Maybe the show will get canceled. 

I really think this is a possibility. As of now, there is no David, no Kaiser, no Maryssa, no Ensley, no Jo, no Kail's kids, very limited Corey and Miranda. At some point, Chelsea will have to pull her kids if she doesn't want to spoil her "good girl" image, and then over half the moms' kids won't be involved. That, coupled with the entitled diva behavior and drama, should get it cancelled.

A few years ago, it was actually a good show. The last couple years, I've felt it was harmful for all involved, but still enjoyed watching it. Now, I just feel it is harmful for all, and not entertaining. It's just too upsetting, too trashy, and infuriating how the girls refuse to do their "jobs." It's like watching a worse version of a Kartrashian type show with less hot personalities and a worse message (not that the Kartrashians are the pillar of morals, but they didn't get money thrown at them for getting knocked up as teens, and they're not trying to discourage people from doing something while glorifying that thing). 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 6
(edited)

IS she trying to let us know Chris is back in her life?

Whoever that is they wouldn’t be jumping off my brand new fence like an idiot.  It was a Snapchat video and the whole fence shook.

FEB5E4F9-091E-4178-B967-2ECB4BDCA0D5.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, akr said:

You'd think one of the things a media or communications degree (whatever it is she earned) would teach is how to spot fraudulent or unsupported content, online or anywhere else.  I don't care if you can clip together a presentation if you can't tell whether the content is any good.  So much for "college-educated" if all it means is that you have some tech skills that will be outdated in 5-10 years anyway, but no critical thinking skills.

(and yes, I do think she got her degree but perhaps had to wait for some final credits to make it official)

Well, we did see how many Ds she got....

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/18/2018 at 7:20 AM, Mkay said:

Bone showed her research so it had to be true. ?

OMG dose she realize pictures of the earth were published before there was a thing called "photoshop?" *facepalm*

ETA: The more I think about this the angrier it makes me. Does she not believe in satellites? WiFi? The internet? Her fucking microwave oven and Twitter?

she can fuck right off her her ignorant bullshit. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 22
22 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I really think this is a possibility. As of now, there is no David, no Kaiser, no Maryssa, no Ensley, no Jo, no Kail's kids, very limited Corey and Miranda. At some point, Chelsea will have to pull her kids if she doesn't want to spoil her "good girl" image, and then over half the moms' kids won't be involved. That, coupled with the entitled diva behavior and drama, should get it cancelled.

A few years ago, it was actually a good show. The last couple years, I've felt it was harmful for all involved, but still enjoyed watching it. Now, I just feel it is harmful for all, and not entertaining. It's just too upsetting, too trashy, and infuriating how the girls refuse to do their "jobs." It's like watching a worse version of a Kartrashian type show with less hot personalities and a worse message (not that the Kartrashians are the pillar of morals, but they didn't get money thrown at them for getting knocked up as teens, and they're not trying to discourage people from doing something while glorifying that thing). 

oh, but we get to watch Brianna be a ho, and also we're getting that rando from Are you the One, so there's that!!!

you know, I have *less* respect for these girls than the Kardashians.  The Ks (at least the older ones) had a reputation for always being on time, and for always being very, very cordial to any crew that they were working with, as well as hair & makeup people and wranglers, etc. They rarely act bratty, and I know their momma is a huge pimp, and she controls a lot of their narrative, but I feel like they're just more candid...things always get out, and they live their lives on social media so they at least own their shit.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

We know Chris is up in your house now.  Even after everything you claim he did. ?

Unless she's talking about herself...which is unlikely because she doesn't think that she needs to change. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Unless she's talking about herself...which is unlikely because she doesn't think that she needs to change. 

Those pics of him jumping into her pool yesterday.  He’s definitely hanging around. 

• Love 6
On 18/06/2018 at 9:08 AM, Mkay said:

Just saw it.  She woke up in a mood today didn’t she? Hahahaha 

I love that one of her boot lickers responded to a "hatter" asking them how many degrees they have.  Ummm....wow.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I love that one of her boot lickers responded to a "hatter" asking them how many degrees they have.  Ummm....wow.

In my experience it's always the people who went to shitty schools or diploma mills that constantly brag about their degrees. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

OMG dose she realize pictures of the earth were published before there was a thing called "photoshop?" *facepalm*

ETA: The more I think about this the angrier it makes me. Does she not believe in satellites? WiFi? The internet? Her fucking microwave oven and Twitter?

she can fuck right off her her ignorant bullshit. 

The pics have been around a while, and to each his own, but the supposed earth pics are not consistent.  The different continents change size depending on what pic you look at.  And earth pics from different country space programs are very different than nasa.  Really, if you can, look into.  Don't believe every thing you are told by media.  They do lie.  Now, if that makes me a tin hatter, then so be it.  I am very surprised to hear Kail looked into that! 

• Love 1
(edited)

I think Kail sees that certain news networks have former TV “stars” on from time to time spouting conspiracy nonsense & that these people become quasi-celebs again among a very small group of conspiracy theorists and a segment of the internet. Maybe Kail is just practicing for the day when TM2 is canceled and her best shot at “fame” is spouting nonsense that invites outrage and distrust on certain news networks evening programs. 

I may be giving her too much credit, though. I’m not sure she has that kind of foresight.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

No sperm bank for Kail. 

61B3FF57-D38E-4999-BA4C-EA9497ACBF0E.jpeg

I wonder if Chris knows about that and if he's ready for child support and visitation for 2 kids with Kailyn.

I also wonder if he's a long term thinker who knows that any decent woman he meets in the future with side eye the hell out of him for choosing to have TWO kids with this deranged person. 

• Love 14

I thought I had posted it here the other day but, Kail tweeted something like “is it possible for people to change?” Or something to that effect.  Apparently when Bone replied with this, Kail deleted the tweet. Hahahaha Bone is telling it like it is. 

F6EBC354-5131-428F-84C3-23017A8A6526.jpeg

5EB5E7EB-BA98-4BBB-819C-BA071F62561F.jpeg

• Love 8
On 6/19/2018 at 5:02 PM, TexasGal said:

I have three and I can unequivocally (or "unequibikally" if you're these goobers) say that Kail is is an idiot. 

• Love 11

I love conspiracy theories as long as no one is harmed by them. Pedophile rings at locations that result in mentally ill and/or people with anger and rage issues showing up with guns? Not fun. Denials of school shootings being real, especially while people are heavy in grief? Not fun. The Loch Ness monster being a dinosaur discovered frozen in time and revived? What else could it be? That is the only possible explanation. The photographer later admitted the hoax and even showed the film negative, you say? Bah! Of course he did. How could he admit his actions after the Jurassic Park documentary aired?

The flat earth theories aren't any fun to read because I can't suspend disbelief enough for them to be interesting or fun. Photos of the earth looking different based on the angle of the shot, the optics of the camera, distortion as a result of the atmosphere, etc. just ruin them for me. I blame it on my photography experience.

On the other hand, that radar shot of the midwest showing several states lit up more than NYC is clearly the secret government facility under the earth, attached by the :cough: "empty" :cough: missile silos and not in any way the result of photosynthesis during growing season. How stupid does the government think we are? I'm soooo sure the well known, scientifically proven, and obvious energy transformation would show up on radar. Pffft. It's clearly something shady from the government and possibly involves aliens from outer space. 

There was a writing prompt using that photo which had people posting short stories based on it, and I read a few dozen. I'm not a writer myself but enjoy reading and enjoy the amateur short stories based on a writing prompt. I can't search to find the photo at the moment because I'm on my tablet and it's too much work, but it's a cool photo if anyone likes those type of things.

Kail jumps on whatever bandwagon she thinks will get her attention, Javi's family was probably pro breastfeeding, and needing them to be beneficial to her resulted in her becoming pro breastfeeding. I'm sure she spun a yarn about not having support with Isaac, which got her attention and a live-in nanny by Javi's mom and sister. She didn't nurse Isaac or Lil Soapy for very long, if at all, leading me to believe it was just another bandwagon for her. I don't judge her for not breastfeeding, just for being a wishy-washy attention seeker and all around crappy person.

• Love 13
On 6/15/2018 at 11:35 AM, zenme said:

Keep in mind she is seated. If not we'd be treated to the wanna-be Katdashian booty, turkey drumstick legs, and as ghoulina pointed out above, a barrage of unsupported and overexposed breasts.

Also, I think that picture is photoshopped to high heaven.  No way does she not have a muffin-top.  She would have some fat rolls hanging over the sides.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

LOL she used “it’s so frustrating” in question 1

“I appreciate everything they [the boys’ fathers] do for my sons….”

Fuck you, Kail. They’re their sons too you stupid bitch.

And what the hell is up with these books? Who is paying her for this trash?

From the interview (?)-

The second experience that comes to mind was feeling so incredibly alone during my pregnancy with Lux and being physically alone a lot of the time. I believe Lux's dad was my first true love... I know, weird, when I had two kids with two other people. But this is my life. I This was my first REAL heartbreak, where I loved someone and was IN love with someone. And I felt so abandoned during such a vulnerable time. Breaking up with Isaac and Lincoln’s dads was upsetting because I felt like my kids lost the family aspect that I craved so badly for them. But this was different... It’s so hard to explain the different feelings involved.

What the f--?  Seriously, she puts this out in the world.  I really hope he breaks her heart, again!

• Love 23
(edited)
6 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

From the interview (?)-

The second experience that comes to mind was feeling so incredibly alone during my pregnancy with Lux and being physically alone a lot of the time. I believe Lux's dad was my first true love... I know, weird, when I had two kids with two other people. But this is my life. I This was my first REAL heartbreak, where I loved someone and was IN love with someone. And I felt so abandoned during such a vulnerable time. Breaking up with Isaac and Lincoln’s dads was upsetting because I felt like my kids lost the family aspect that I craved so badly for them. But this was different... It’s so hard to explain the different feelings involved.

What the f--?  Seriously, she puts this out in the world.  I really hope he breaks her heart, again!

Umm no. Kailyn you didn’t love Chris. You were just embarrassed and appalled that he didn’t want you!! You were not broken hearted you were ASHAMED. 

Chris didn’t abandon you- you were never together!!! Had you not gotten pregnant I’m pretty sure she would’ve forgotten his number by now. If he had actually be into her she would’ve treated him just like she did Javi. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 21
6 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

From the interview (?)-

And her new fence!

• Love 9

I think this is yet another time that Kailyn is mistaking "something that is exciting and fills the void inside of me" with "true love."

I've made bad choices and bad decisions and been infatuated (mutually and otherwise) with the wrong people. I don't think I'm special in that respect either. I've made messes and had to walk away or try to clean them up, futilely. Fortunately, no babies - trap or otherwise - were created in the chaos of these situations. 

When I was Kailyn's age I wouldn't have known romantic love if it had bit me on the nose. And in a way, I wonder if I would have had any idea what goes into a long term stable relationship. Kailyn loves the drama that is usually less present when you've managed to weather 10+ years with someone.

I bet more than a little bit of the magical excitement of Chris was the sneaking around both of them did. She mistook that for love. It happens.

I'm just old and skeptical that you can have actual TRUE LOVE with someone who doesn't love you back. You can love them, sure. But Chris isn't into her. She was "in love" with that guy in Jamaica (she talked about him on the podcast). She's just...sad. It makes me sad.

Sort of a tangent...in The Age of Innocence, Newland Archer falls for Ellen Olenska (estranged from her cad husband) while he's wooing May Welland. He almost leaves May for Ellen, but Ellen tells him no, part of what she loves about him is his dedication to do the honorable thing. If he left May for Ellen, they would be smaller, less honorable people. 

May dies after many years and Newland finds out (from one of their sons) that May always knew about Ellen. And that Newland was a good man who could be counted upon because he never did leave her for Ellen. When he learns this, he is a few feet away from Ellen's apartment building in Paris. After he learns that May always knew, he hesitates to go see Ellen and waits outside while his son visits.

I've always loved this book, but when I was younger, I didn't understand why he did that. Why wouldn't he grasp a life with this woman now? His TRUE LOVE? They are both free. 

Now I get it. Well, sort of. I get it more. 

Kailyn doesn't understand how you can desperately want something and get a sort of satisfaction and peace from refraining. For her it's about grabbing things with both hands. She won't have peace until she understands the pride and contentment that comes from things unsaid and not done.  

• Love 8
10 hours ago, configdotsys said:

And what the hell is up with these books? Who is paying her for this trash?

I looked up the "publisher".  From the bit of poking around I did, they are only a tiny step up from self-publishing.  There was no other "author" on their site I have ever heard of.  Kwhale is their biggest fish....so that's saying something about their business.  And about Kwhale's drop from a real publisher.  And about Kwhale's burning need to stay relevant. 

• Love 9