Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Are we starting a list of thread names?  I’ve seen comments about how she’s ‘just like Suzy, without the alcohol’ on here a few times and love it.  If Kail knew that’s how we talked about her she would laugh her ass off and go to bed ... riiiight.

4804D5DC-9CD5-4583-BEA3-481CF5C730BE.jpeg

• Love 9
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

44B97F44-44F8-4B37-B82E-4885017E4E6A.jpeg

3D6E2A5D-182A-4F96-B3D9-677F32DCC890.jpeg

WHY would I want to photoshop a pic of me in a bikini to look like THAT?!

There aren't enough pillses in the world to make me proud to want people to think that distorted mass is my body.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 15
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Are we starting a list of thread names?  I’ve seen comments about how she’s ‘just like Suzy, without the alcohol’ on here a few times and love it.  If Kail knew that’s how we talked about her she would laugh her ass off and go to bed ... riiiight.

4804D5DC-9CD5-4583-BEA3-481CF5C730BE.jpeg

Just like Suzy without the alcohol...I like it a lot as a thread title.

When will the poll start @druzy?

15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Nope. Not photoshopped at all. ?

CC379928-87D9-4B94-822E-188072ADE729.jpeg

WTF? Her elbow looks disjointed and her ass...LOL

She is clearly photoshopping, which is her given right to do so, but it means I will snark the shit out of her, but my question is, does this mean her fake bulbous ass is BIGGER than it really is if she is editing out her ass?

Gimme Florida Evans from Good Times. That woman had some junk in her trunk and it wasn't gross-looking.  Does anyone remember the episode with The Wiggler? The woman who J.J. was going to make a painting of? She was seen in a bathing suit. She had some major booty going on. Her curves and all were just beautiful. Kwhale is gross. Her fake ass is so unflattering and disgusting.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

She is clearly photoshopping, which is her given right to do so, but it means I will snark the shit out of her, but my question is, does this mean her fake bulbous ass is BIGGER than it really is if she is editing out her ass?

Excellent thread title suggestion.   Hahaha 

Her elbow is wonky, her butt is flat then takes a sharp turn.  It’s weird.  Definitely questionable.   I’ll never understand why she did that to herself. 

• Love 8
(edited)
13 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Gimme Florida Evans from Good Times. That woman had some junk in her trunk and it wasn't gross-looking.  Does anyone remember the episode with The Wiggler? The woman who J.J. was going to make a painting of? She was seen in a bathing suit. She had some major booty going on. Her curves and all were just beautiful. Kwhale is gross. Her fake ass is so unflattering and disgusting.

I think her elbow looks like that from arm fat hanging down over it- no shame mine does that from certain angles. 

Women who’s buttocks are from fat (or working out) rather than surgery tend to look better because it’s NATURAL! I’m not against anyone getting plastic surgery if they want it, but choose something that compliments your figure. Like when tiny girls with petite frames want DD breasts- it looks fake. Thinner women with large breasts tend to have wider shoulders (although thin) to support them.

To ME natural Kailyn had a NICE figure. She was tall, well porportioned, not too skinny or curvy to wear clothes well. No she wasn’t “white girl skinny” or petite but she looked good. She could’ve rocked shorts/skirts with her height (in proper sizes) and looked healthy/sexy. She’s trying to model this ideal of “super curvy but thin” which is RARE in nature and takes a lot of work to maintain; and in too small clothes. Like WHY!! It reminds me of Khole Kardashian trying to dress like Kourtney who’s 10 inches shorter and a different body type. 

Also, women with bigger buttocks tend to wear bathing suit bottoms that smooth things out- think Ashley Graham (who’s GORGEOUS) and her bathing suit line. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 11
(edited)
7 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Most of these thread title suggestions are brilliant, but I agree with whoever it was a few pages back (I forget who -sorry) that said "puta" needs to somehow be a part of it.

The mods won't allow it. If they did, I'd vote for it.

I spent way too much time looking at that ass photo. I now realize that her ass may not be photoshopped as much as her ass has dents and cellulite. There was an ass photo of her on the beach and the girl had major dents and cellulite on her cheeks and elsewhere.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 5
Just now, SPLAIN said:

The mods won't allow it. If they did, I'd vote for it.

I spent way too much time looking at that ass photo. I now realize that her ass may not be photoshopped as much as her ass has dents and cellulite which is giving it that look as if it was edged out with Photoshop.

Yeah I think it’s just a combo of bad plastic surgery, cellulite, and the wrong type of swim suit. 

• Love 4
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Yeah I think it’s just a combo of bad plastic surgery, cellulite, and the wrong type of swim suit. 

Yep.

Still, that ass is way too big and gross. At least if you are going to get plastic surgery, the results should be good.

• Love 11
(edited)

Kail’s thread.  The list started on 6/4/18. The Poll will be posted on 6/18/18 at 6 PM.  Here is the running list of titles: @galaxychaser

Kaitlin: 3 kids by different men and counting.

Kail thinks her store bought body is a gift to men kind.

Kail: The hulk and her 3 little hulkettes

Kail: Should I go on vacation one more time

@Kazu

Kail: Hulk & Heartless

Kail: Bone, Quay, but No Harmony

@CaliforniaLove

Kail: If I have a bone to pick, I'll just send Bone

Kail, Quay & the Oneders

Kail - Warning: This thread is messy

Kail: Just because you married labia lips, doesn't make you bi

@ghoulina

Kail: College Degree and Mother Russia Ass Were Both Bought and Paid For

@EmeraldGirl

Kailyn: My Three Sons (and plenty of Bone)

@Alexa

Kail:  Whose child should I conceive today?

@ MargeGunderson

Kail: Working on her "Brand"

Kail: Her Brand is Puta (I bet we can't actually use that)

Kail: She Needs More Vacations

@ configdotsys

Kail: Boys, Bones, Big Asses and Benefits

Kail: Boys, Bones, and Big Ass Benefits

@ FLOWEROFCARNAGE

Kail: Dom, Dick and Harry

@Splain @ FLOWEROFCARNAGE  Collaboration:

Kail: Basic Bitch with a Starbuck Drink

@ Booger666

Kail: Just like Suzy without the alcohol...

@Fairydusted

Anal bleaching Puta Twatwaffle and her 3 sons

@FairyDusted @HkyLvr Collaboration: 

Puta Twatwaffle and her 3 Souveniers

Edited by druzy
We can use Puta
  • Love 9
(edited)

"Wear vertical stripes" they said... "It makes you look long and lean" they said...

J4dpRHo.jpg

3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Hulk Angry! Hulk smash when angry. 

Spoken like a true intellectual with one of them college degrees.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 9

I thought she had a great body before. She was tall and athletically built in one of those early pics with Javi. I can’t understand how her arms and legs got so bulky. Even her wrists are huge and meaty. I would have been happy with that stomach though after 3 kids.

I’m jealous of those bracelets. I was ready to go get some until I went to the website and saw that they’re hundreds of dollars. 

If she’d calm down a little she could almost be likable. But everything is so manic. More and more romances, more and more kids. The Europe trip is probably the best thing she’s ever done for herself.  I’m pleasantly pleased that she’s loving it. Too many of these people either want to just sit on a beach or eat quesadillas. Not that there’s anything wrong with either, but branch out people! 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, 17wheatthins said:

Maybe if you asked the mods nicely we could work something out! ;-)

Just kidding, guys, "puta" is fine! :-D

Really???? OMG

????

I am dancing around like Kathy Bates in the film Misery when she finds out Misery Chastain is brought back to life.

Puta lives!!!

• Love 11

If Kail hadn't gotten that Mother Russia ass, she'd actually look okay. She has a larger frame by nature, but she's not flabby. As it stands, all that recycled fat looks like a giant tumor jutting out of her backside. She should've just eaten healthy and worked out instead of getting plastic surgery. 

• Love 14
On 6/9/2018 at 1:58 PM, SPLAIN said:

Epic.

Could "Basic Bitch with a Starbuck Drink" be a contender for a thread title? If so, add it please @druzy.

Her wardrobe is pretty basic on her. It would be pretty cute on the right person. See, that is when the person makes the clothes, not the other way around. It is just a reminder of what she has done to her body. Why didn't she just leave her body alone? She was fine before.

In one way, I am glad and happy to see a young female enjoy traveling and seeing the world on her own. I wish many young people could enjoy such travels.

I try and tell young girls any chance I can to enjoy their life, hold off on any serious relationships, don't get pregnant, get an education and/or establish yourself in a job or career, and when you can and if you can afford to, travel the world.

I think the title should be

basic hulk with a Starbucks drink  

• Love 8

I am so tired of seeing more of Kail than I ever wanted to see. What is her problem with all of these almost naked pics?  She has school aged children—I am sure Isaac’s friends have seen her pics. Kids that age are into watching YouTube videos and looking up stuff on the internet. 

• Love 6
On 6/9/2018 at 7:31 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

"Wear vertical stripes" they said... "It makes you look long and lean" they said...

J4dpRHo.jpg

Spoken like a true intellectual with one of them college degrees.

Who is this in the photo?

• Love 2
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If Kail hadn't gotten that Mother Russia ass, she'd actually look okay. She has a larger frame by nature, but she's not flabby. As it stands, all that recycled fat looks like a giant tumor jutting out of her backside. She should've just eaten healthy and worked out instead of getting plastic surgery. 

Definitely.  Kanal was pretty healthy-looking and had a pretty decent body before the surgery. Did she eat healthy? Eh, not really, but her body looked good. I know she was trying to lose some weight and was doing some kind of martial arts, correct? She then goes and has procedures done that ADD weight to her body. She looks as if she has an additional 40 pounds added to her frame. I am sure a lot of that is fat from her bad eating habits and post pregnancy weight that she has not gotten rid of, but her ass looks like it continues to get bigger.

I don't know if I have ever posted this, but I think her goal was to have the kind of body she thinks a black guy would find desirable.

• Love 11
On 6/2/2018 at 10:39 AM, Mkay said:

I don’t know if it’s the same when your military but my husband is a civilian employee at an Army Base.  They work M-Th, ten hour days, with a three day weekend every week.  He gets plenty of time off that accumulates pretty fast.  The last two weeks of the yr the depot shuts down so they have to have enough time saved to be paid for that.  He gets sick and vacation time every two weeks which adds up pretty fast. He can take off pretty easy.  He works around active military guys so I just kind of assumed it was the same with Javi.  

I have a really good friend who is a military family - both her and her husband are in the army.  She just does the one weekend a month but he is full time on base.  To me it seems like her husband has a pretty lax work schedule and can take time off whenever he wants.  Not that he's out taking a bunch of vacations but seems like pretty often he's taking a day off to work on stuff at home.  Now granted he's been in a hell of a lot longer than Javi so who really knows with him. 

On 6/9/2018 at 12:35 AM, guilfoyleatpp said:

her constantly naming her clothing brands is getting fucking annoying. It's fucking leggings and a tank top and I can't even see any bracelets in front of that fucking sleeve.

Just stop, please. 

Not to defend her... but people on shows are asked quite a lot where they get certain articles of clothing and accessories so i think it's become a common thing for them to just state it in the post.  I've seen other less famewhore-ish people do it as well. 

And how in the world is she fitting into forever21 clothing!??! I could barely fit into that stuff in college.  Or do they have a plus line now?

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

And when he says he's open to others he means the Reality TV Circuit. 

Oh, 100%...and saying he could re-enlist if he wanted to, but his family is more important? Why do I have a feeling he won't be so hard pressed to leave them for months at a time to go do a Challenge. I think he annoys me the most of any of these people. I mean, I don't think he is the level of a garbage person that Jenelle, or Kail is, but he's just SO ANNOYING & transparent. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 9
On 6/9/2018 at 10:09 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

OMG!  Basic bitch is right. Down to the daily Starbucks drinks.

Remember her tweet from years ago... (why do I remember this??  I can't remember my work password, but I remember this??) - she was driving her BMW, and taking a picture (safe!) and holding a Starbucks drink in her hands - and she wrote "Basic Bitch Starter Pack."  Uuugh omg she is such a try-hard!!

Also, BMWs are crap, lightweight junk metal.  (IMO!!)  If you want to spend a lot, go for it, but get a good solid car.

On 6/9/2018 at 4:12 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I think her elbow looks like that from arm fat hanging down over it- no shame mine does that from certain angles. 

Women who’s buttocks are from fat (or working out) rather than surgery tend to look better because it’s NATURAL! I’m not against anyone getting plastic surgery if they want it, but choose something that compliments your figure. Like when tiny girls with petite frames want DD breasts- it looks fake. Thinner women with large breasts tend to have wider shoulders (although thin) to support them.

Scarlett45 -you took the words right out of my mouth, errr fingers.  I think her upper arms are just naturally like that, with the meaty hanging arm fat.

And yes, women with big butts naturally look amazing.  The fake butts are hideous.  

Is she leaning into a glass partition or balcony in that picture?  That may be why it is flattened.

On 6/9/2018 at 6:31 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

This is too funny!!!

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Remember her tweet from years ago... (why do I remember this??  I can't remember my work password, but I remember this??) - she was driving her BMW, and taking a picture (safe!) and holding a Starbucks drink in her hands - and she wrote "Basic Bitch Starter Pack."  Uuugh omg she is such a try-hard!!

Also, BMWs are crap, lightweight junk metal.  (IMO!!)  If you want to spend a lot, go for it, but get a good solid car.

I can only speak to the sedans (we've had a 3-series, 5-series, and M3), but they're great cars for people who truly enjoy driving. I won't defend their SUVs, though, which aren't generally designed for their handling. Regardless, a high performance car would be wasted on Kail, given that she can't be bothered to even pay attention to the road, and likely only chooses luxury SUVs as status symbols/because she can't fit into regular-sized cars.

• Love 6
(edited)

God.. european travel is so wasted on a person like Kail.  But who ever is sending her to these places knows their stuff.. I can't imagine she even heard of Pompeii or knew what Pompeii was about before she got there.  Maybe I'm wrong and she is well read???   

Edited by BabyDaddy
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, BabyDaddy said:

God.. european travel is so wasted on a person like Kail.  But who ever is sending her to these places knows their stuff.. I can't imagine she even heard of Pompei or knew what Pompei was about before she got there.  Maybe I'm wrong and she is well read???   

I think she won the trip through Scentsy.

Title for thread suggestion:

Basic Puta

• Love 8

I know this isn't what she meant, but there's something very funny about Kail posting a picture of herself when the first line of her caption reads "the elephants need our help".

• Love 17

I found this timeline of Kanal and Javi. I thought it would nice to take a look back on their courtship, marriage, divorce etc.

I always thought they met at a bowling party.

If you don't want to click the link:

Javi and Kailyn First Meet

Javi and Kail first met when she was working at the mall in her native Pennsylvania. She explained that he came to the store where she was working and asked her out — and she initially said no!

After more visits to her place of employment — and a budding friendship on Twitter — she finally gave him her number.

Shortly Thereafter, They Began Dating Each Other

While Kail spilled the beans on the real way they met, fans of Teen Mom 2 saw the couple meet in a bowling alley while out with friends. After that, it didn’t take long for the two to start dating seriously — and Javi even met Isaac in the early days of their relationship!

Javi Moves In

Just months after they began dating, Kail and Javi decide that it’s time for him to move in. They justified it by saying that they were already spending almost all of their time together — so it made sense to live under the same roof (uh, if you say so guys…).

Kailyn and Javi Get Engaged

After only one year of dating, Kailyn and Javi got engaged while vacationing! Her friends must’ve had hesitations about the relationship off the bat — because one friend even warned her of the engagement ahead of time, so she’d be able to think it over.

Yikes — that’s never a good sign!

Javi and Kailyn Get (Secretly) Married

Kail and Javi initially tied the knot in late 2012. At the time, Javi had recently joined the Air Force, and by getting married — the young mom and her son, Isaac, were able to use his military benefits.

The Newlyweds Move to Delaware

When Isaac was still a toddler, Kail and Javi upped and moved to Delaware to be near his base for Air Force training.

Initially, this was problematic for Kail — and Isaac’s dad even took her to court for taking their child out of state. Eventually, they worked out their differences and Jo even moved to the state to be closer to his son. So sweet!

Javi and Kail Have a Big Wedding!

Nearly one year after their courthouse nuptials, Javi and Kail exchanged vows — again — at a big celebration with their friends and family at an aquarium!

Lincoln Is Born!

Just a few months after their aquarium wedding, Javi and Kail welcomed a baby boy, whom they named Lincoln Marshall Marroquin!

Kailyn Suffers a Miscarriage

After several years of a happy marriage, the two hit a rough spot when Kailyn suffered a miscarriage in late 2015.

It was one of the final straws for the couple before they decided to divorce — as Javi desperately wanted another child, and Kail felt he “blamed” her for losing the baby.

Javi Is Deployed

In the middle of all their marital woes, Javi left behind Kail — and her two boys — and was deployed to Qatar.

When he went abroad, both husband and wife were unsure of what the future held for their marriage.

Kailyn Confirms Separation

While Javi was still in the Middle East, Kail confirmed that her marriage was over.

"We're trying to do the best we can for our kids because they are what really matters," the mom-of-two, 24, told the Daily Mail.

The Divorce Is Finalized

By the end of 2016, Kail and Javi’s divorce was finalized.

"It's true, it's been finalized," he told Radar Online. “I didn’t take her for child support because I do have 50/50 [custody] of Lincoln.”

pi.jpg

• Love 4
(edited)
21 minutes ago, druzy said:

Famewhores "Aren't we cute?"

Maci's apron should read "DRINKING FOR TWO."

STFU Javi. You have a 3,897 relatives who live near you who watch your kids. Don't try that phony baloney mess that it is difficult to find a babysitter while shilling some over-priced product that you likely don't use.

@druzy didn't Kwhale meet Jordan at a bowling party? Or was it at one of her jobs?

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 11