Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

With each new image read from the bottom up. 

Example: the first timage start with her “I’m reading so much...” blah blah blah.  Same with the next image. 

BE006205-8E44-48F2-BEE9-BA4FFE6C997E.jpeg

181DA15A-6EA3-47A5-88F6-6A0CF0C18FB0.jpeg

6B3CAB66-7C17-448D-8A37-7DB425A3D7D0.jpeg

1E055280-3057-4EAA-9455-F5BF63C78D26.jpeg

CC3A3571-6670-40BB-805A-7D6753450793.jpeg

I have to admit that I can't focus on anything except cringing whenever she says "brand." MAKE IT STOP

I get that lifestyle blogging/social media is real work and a career for a lot of people, but she...doesn't do that? She doesn't regularly write or put out content, she doesn't take photos or plan her outfits like the other bloggers and podcasters I've seen, her podcasts are just her chatting with no real plan in mind...WHAT IS HER BRAND?

I'm honestly just aghast at the way Kail's story has turned out, from the 3 babies to Javi becoming a baby daddy. I really thought Javi was better than this (remember when we all thought he'd mature and move up and beyond Kail?) but turns out he can't keep his genitalia in his pants or any number of promise rings/engagement rings/wedding rings out of his pocket just like the rest of them.

I just don't get the point? They JUST got back together, so they're obviously not going to stay together. Javi and Kail are both going to be 3x3s soon, and then 4x4s, I'm sure.

Classy.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

I have to admit that I can't focus on anything except cringing whenever she says "brand." MAKE IT STOP

I get that lifestyle blogging/social media is real work and a career for a lot of people, but she...doesn't do that? She doesn't regularly write or put out content, she doesn't take photos or plan her outfits like the other bloggers and podcasters I've seen, her podcasts are just her chatting with no real plan in mind...WHAT IS HER BRAND?

I'm honestly just aghast at the way Kail's story has turned out, from the 3 babies to Javi becoming a baby daddy. I really thought Javi was better than this (remember when we all thought he'd mature and move up and beyond Kail?) but turns out he can't keep his genitalia in his pants or any number of promise rings/engagement rings/wedding rings out of his pocket just like the rest of them.

I just don't get the point? They JUST got back together, so they're obviously not going to stay together. Javi and Kail are both going to be 3x3s soon, and then 4x4s, I'm sure.

Classy.

So from Kailyn’s tweets it sounds like she & Javi had some “ex sex”, or hookups or whatever. She wanted to make Chris jealous, he wanted sex and the chance to hurt her like she hurt him. 

I’m really NOT surprised at all. Perhaps my expectations are low. 

• Love 12
(edited)

I recommend this book to you guys- based on our questions of “why” the TM and TM2 cast members seem to have babies indiscrimately. Only Chelsea, Gary, Cory and Catelynn&Tyler waited until they were in a relationship that wasn’t a clusterfuck to have more kids. 

Statistically, when you have a baby as a teen, you are more likely to have more kids early, and outside of marriage. That being said, I know someone who was a teen mom and raised her kid just fine, without any of this drama. This show portrays the worst stereotypes of teenage mothers and single mothers in general. 

I laughed when Kailyn said she wanted to avoid seeming Jerry Springer, when in reality she has created the Jerry Spring vibe in her own home. She has the multiple baby daddies, divorce, cheating, screaming, threatening to beat up rivals. She even has the lesbian side story. And she is STILL a better mother than Jenelle. Which is so very, very sad. 

Dear Kail: You are not, nor do you have a brand. Get the eff over yourself.

These days, everyone is considered their own brand. Its a new professional marketing-type thing. I took a professional seminar on it. So yes, Kail can consider herself a brand. But she's awful at marketing herself, so she's not a good brand. She's like that generic "Orange Drink" you can get at the grocery store that pretends to be orange juice, but we all no there is no juice to be had in that container. Kail is the Orange Drink of celebrities.

Edited by Kellyee
  • Love 19
(edited)

I don't know that Kanal is better than Jenelle, @Kellyee.  Both of them are abusers. Kanal has put out restraining orders on her victims. She uses the legal system time and time again when she doesn't get her way. She has accused Javi of breaking into the home they once shared together when in fact, she was the one who went into his home and took some of his possessions including two Disney World passes. She recently accused Javi of trying to break into her home when her alarm system went off. She didn't even bat an eye about making that accusation. The fat fuck doesn't even consider that perhaps an animal might have been scurrying around the property or was loose in her basement somewhere.

Jenelle and Kanal are different in some ways (one is a drug abuser, the other is not), but they are very much alike.

2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Perhaps she should put herself back on those meds. Branding.....eyes roll out

Right. The only brand that fits Kanal is PUTA. INC.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 10
(edited)

Kail doesn’t seem as bad to her kids as Jenelle on a daily basis and I can’t see her allowing her kids to get molested/beaten up like Jenelle probably would (or already is...) other than that I can’t see many ways she’s any better.

The bar is lowwww in TM land.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 19

Kanal's brand is to be a rich man.

She said not too long ago somewhere that she had to make sure she made a million dollars by the age of 30.

• Love 11

I don't know that Kanal is better than Jenelle, @KELLYEE.  Both of them are abusers.

I didn't say she was a better person, just a better mother. Kail seems more attentive and loving towards her kids than Jenelle. And she does a better job of avoiding screaming while her two older kids are standing there. And Kail seems a tad more functional overall. She is still vindictive and horribly immature. But she finished college and her first two baby daddies were semi-decent people. Jenelle is a drug addict who subjects her kids to abusive men and never puts her kids first.

• Love 14
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I didn't say she was a better person, just a better mother. Kail seems more attentive and loving towards her kids than Jenelle. And she does a better job of avoiding screaming while her two older kids are standing there. And Kail seems a tad more functional overall. She is still vindictive and horribly immature. But she finished college and her first two baby daddies were semi-decent people. Jenelle is a drug addict who subjects her kids to abusive men and never puts her kids first.

We don't know if she finished college. We know she paid $10k to the college, but no sign of any diploma being issued to her.

I can't agree that she is better at not screaming in front of her kids when there are countless scenes where she has done just that in their presence. In fact, it was in front of Isaac, and other children, that she abused Javi. Her friends were visiting and they had their small children there when it occurred. Dropping F bombs, cursing, she has done it all. It happens on camera. If it happens on camera, it is happening far more away from the camera. Her behavior in the recent reunion episode shows how explosive she can become. If we are talking about how many times Kanal's rotten behavior has occurred on camera versus Jenelle's, that might be the only difference between those two where Kanal fares better.

Kanal has also let loose with racist comments. Considering she is a parent to children who are Latino and Black, I find it disgusting. It only makes me wonder what she says behind closed doors. She is extremely low on the bar of what I would consider a good mother. Jenelle is a special kind of evil and there are no comparisons.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 11
24 minutes ago, Kazu said:

I can't agree that she is better at not screaming in front of her kids when there are countless scenes where she has done just that in their presence. In fact, it was in front of Isaac, and other children, that she abused Javi. Her friends were visiting and they had their small children there when it occurred. Dropping F bombs, cursing, she has done it all. It happens on camera. If it happens on camera, it is happening far more away from the camera. Her behavior in the recent reunion episode shows how explosive she can become. If we are talking about how many times Kanal's rotten behavior has occurred on camera versus Jenelle's, that might be the only difference between those two where Kanal fares better.

Kailyn Takes a Swing at Javi in the first video.

Kailyn Lowry & Javi Marroquin’s 12 Biggest Fights on ‘Teen Mom 2′ (VIDEOS)

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She’s ranting again.  She’s mad that dom is tweeting that Kail cheated.  

Read each image bottom to top. 

75CBF9FF-C0E1-4959-88BA-6ECA2595A3CB.jpeg.5f9d2e872fe64a75bf20a8f34249271d.jpeg

90EF86E7-FFC9-4785-B5E0-2CDB958CB999.png

224AC54F-74B5-493C-8DEF-4E0682C7F4D0.jpeg

DC5AD2B2-D8F8-4309-B392-50AE23BEDA68.jpeg

STFU! You run to the internet and post shit about people ALL.THE.DAMN.TIME. Karma! *facepalm* ?

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, luvly said:

Call me crazy, but none of this reads like ranting to me. It just sounds like typical mid-20's drunk introspection.

You’re right. I just call it ranting.  I’m sure there is a better word for it. But she’s in Germany or Spain, on vacation.  I wouldn’t be on twitter wasting time.  

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Kazu said:

Kanal's brand is to be a rich man.

She said not too long ago somewhere that she had to make sure she made a million dollars by the age of 30.

She would have it already if she stopped vacationing and plastic surgery.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

You’re right. I just call it ranting.  I’m sure there is a better word for it. But she’s in Germany or Spain, on vacation.  I wouldn’t be on twitter wasting time.  

It's ranting. It is the rantings of a fucking miserable lowlife. She is bitter that Javi has moved on and she is stuck with a baby from a guy who doesn't want her. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

She would have it already if she stopped vacationing and plastic surgery.

I’ve gotta say, and I run the risk of sounding like an asshole on her high horse, but if I had the fucking opportunities this bitch has had, I’d have a fuck load in the bank AND the huge tits I’ve always wanted! I came from fuck all nothing, I know how to scrimp and save even when I’m “ballin”... Kail forgets where she started. She’s a nobody from Delaware who got lucky. Yes that was a shitty double entendre. ?

• Love 19
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Enya Face said:

I’ve gotta say, and I run the risk of sounding like an asshole on her high horse, but if I had the fucking opportunities this bitch has had, I’d have a fuck load in the bank AND the huge tits I’ve always wanted! I came from fuck all nothing, I know how to scrimp and save even when I’m “ballin”... Kail forgets where she started. She’s a nobody from Delaware who got lucky. Yes that was a shitty double entendre. ?

Yes!!!

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Kazu said:

It's ranting. It is the rantings of a fucking miserable lowlife. She is bitter that Javi has moved on and she is stuck with a baby from a guy who doesn't want her. 

Yes. Kailyn treated Javi like garage when they were married, and she’s angry because her vagina isn’t as magical as she thought. Why does this woman think a random hookup will make a man stay with her?!!

7 hours ago, Enya Face said:

Yes- there’s nothing wrong with enjoying some of the fruits of the TM2 empire. If Kailyn was smart she would’ve paid cash for her house & cars, and THEN spent on fun stuff like vacations etc. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Enya Face said:

You win the Internet today!

• Love 8

Honestly when you start making a list of all the people you’ve had some serious knockdown beef with who didn’t “sell you out” and the list is longer than 2 or 3 people, maybe you need to re-evaluate your life and think about why you have so many dramatic throwdowns with people in your life. Cripes. 

• Love 24
(edited)
16 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Kailyn is a better than Jenelle because I do believe that 1. She will always make sure her children’s basic needs are met, (compared to Jenelle who’d probably leave them locked in a closet to starve if not under public scrutiny) and 2. Kailyn wouldn’t let anyone harm the boys to feed her ego. I could see Jenelle “renting” her children to god knows who for whatever sick twisted purpose as long as they paid her some attention. Or more likely looking the other way. If anyone laid a hand on Issac/Lincoln/Lux Kailyn would have their head. This I believe 100%. 

They are both awful people but Jenelle is worse and a worse mother. Just my take. 

Basically @Lm2162 and I typed at the same time. 

Yes, Jenelle is truly an outlier even in TM world. I could very honestly, and with zero hyperbole, see her covering up for a sexual predator or murderer, even if her own children were the victims. The only person worse than her on this earth is someone who actually molests/beats a kid themselves. She's lowest of low.

I have no doubt that Kailyn would defend her kids to the death if anyone harmed them. I think that what she is doing/has done, and what Javi is now also doing, in terms of running around collecting baby daddies/mamas, is emotionally abusive due to the chaos. But Jenelle is a SERIOUS child abuser. She'd let them die and them hide it. She'd leave them in the house for days and let them starve to death. No doubt whatsoever.

It's hard to compare anyone to Jenelle because she is so bad. She would make anyone look good.

As a side note, Jo certainly seems like the "best" of Kail's baby daddies, but I would say Chris seems much more mature than Javi, especially given the latest news and the constant famewhoring.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Yes, Jenelle is truly an outlier even in TM world. I could very honestly, and with zero hyperbole, see her covering up for a sexual predator or murderer, even if her own children were the victims. The only person worse than her on this earth is someone who actually molests/beats a kid themselves. She's lowest of low.

I have no doubt that Kailyn would defend her kids to the death if anyone harmed them.

I could see Kanal be the parent who would FALSELY ACCUSE someone of harming her children.

2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes. Kailyn treated Javi like garage when they were married, and she’s angry because her vagina isn’t as magical as she thought. Why does this woman think a random hookup will make a man stay with her?!!

The bolded reminds me of the late Whitney Houston. I remember when she was riding on her high horse (or high on crack was more like it) believing that Bobby Brown wasn't messing around on her when the whole world knew he was no good. My girlfriend at that time told me, "She thinks she has a golden p*ssy." That shit had me on the floor laughing so hard!

Kanal probably thinks if she can pay to have friends around her, she can do the same with guys. Chris isn't desperate enough to want to be controlled by that beast.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I have no doubt that Kailyn would defend her kids to the death if anyone harmed them. I think that what she is doing/has done, and what Javi is now also doing, in terms of running around collecting baby daddies/mamas, is emotionally abusive due to the chaos. But Jenelle is a SERIOUS child abuser. She'd let them die and them hide it. She'd leave them in the house for days and let them starve to death. No doubt whatsoever.

It's hard to compare anyone to Jenelle because she is so bad. She would make anyone look good.

As a side note, Jo certainly seems like the "best" of Kail's baby daddies, but I would say Chris seems much more mature than Javi, especially given the latest news and the constant famewhoring.

I agree Jo is the best of the three. I think Chris looks more mature right now (he very well may be) because unlike Javi he was never actually in love with Kailyn. Javi is petty and emotionally immature- a lot of his behavior is stemming from his wounded pride (he loved Kailyn and Issac and how dare she treat him this way) and showing her that he’s “won” after Chris publicly ignored her. Javi (during the last go round with Kailyn) probably did what he did to have the chance to reject her. People aren’t perfect but damn grow up! Do people have no pride any more? LIVING WELL is the best revenge. Don’t sink to their level. I’m thinking of when Corey cheated on Miranda with Leah- Miranda could’ve thrown all types of just “shade” her way but took the high road; that just made Miranda look good. 

Again people make emotionally immature decisions when they are hurting, and most of us don’t have this playing out on tv; but that’s the price they paid when they sold their private life. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

With the caveat that I rarely watch the episodes and mostly just read recaps for the snark, I feel like the only reason Chris seems more mature is that he's basically absent. 

It's like the Teen Mom version of the twinkie test. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Kazu said:

@druzy do we have a list for names for this thread?

Surprisingly no. Let's get it started!

What should the duration of the suggestion lists be before the poll? 

• Love 3
(edited)

Thread title ideas.

Kaitlin 3 kids by different men and counting.

Kailin thinks her store bought body is a gift to men kind.

the hulk and her 3 little hulkettes 

Edited by galaxychaser
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, druzy said:

Surprisingly no. Let's get it started!

What should the duration of the suggestion lists be before the poll? 

Two weeks?

FYI to other members, we are taking suggestions for Maci on her thread as well.

Kail: Hulk & Heartless

Geez, I am having a hard time coming up with a decent threat title that doesn't include the following:

puta

anal bleaching

twatwaffle

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Two weeks?

FYI to other members, we are taking suggestions for Maci on her thread as well.

Kail: Hulk & Heartless

Geez, I am having a hard time coming up with a decent threat title that doesn't include the following:

puta

anal bleaching

twatwaffle

Fuck I say combine them: Anal bleaching Puta Twatwaffle and her 3 sons

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Oh, I give that five stars, two thumbs up, and two snaps in a z formation! lol  Seriously, if we could make it happen, this would get my vote. Too bad TPTB won't let us. :-(

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

@Kazu Yeah sadly it wouldn't pass but I'd like a cake for tryin...K? *PPP*

Topic: Kail is a piss poor partner to everyone she chooses. 

A cake and a pound of weed. My treat. lol

1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Kail: College Degree and Mother Russia Ass Were Both Bought and Paid For. 

Ohhhh Mother Russia Ass...gotta work that in the title!

• Love 6

How old is lux? I can't keep up. I know Watson had a first birthday but im thinking lux is younger... I don't understand why kail wants another baby when all she does is pawn her kids off on their dads. I realize in javi and Jo's case their fathers have custody and want to spend time with their boys but here she is again in yet another  vacation alone. With the exception of Chelsea none of these moms seem to actually enjoy their kids or take parenting seriously. I could not imagine leaving an infant to go on a vacation.  Heck I've never had the urge to take more than a weekend away from being with my children. They are four and six and I haven't had a night alone without them since one day of September 2017 when they spent the night with grandparents lol. I know that's not the norm and I'm sure I'd enjoy a little more freedom but my ex husband doesn't exercise his visitation. But damn kail takes a lot of time off from her kids. Janelle too. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, kira28 said:

How old is lux? I can't keep up. I know Watson had a first birthday but im thinking lux is younger... I don't understand why kail wants another baby when all she does is pawn her kids off on their dads. I realize in javi and Jo's case their fathers have custody and want to spend time with their boys but here she is again in yet another  vacation alone. With the exception of Chelsea none of these moms seem to actually enjoy their kids or take parenting seriously. I could not imagine leaving an infant to go on a vacation.  Heck I've never had the urge to take more than a weekend away from being with my children. They are four and six and I haven't had a night alone without them since one day of September 2017 when they spent the night with grandparents lol. I know that's not the norm and I'm sure I'd enjoy a little more freedom but my ex husband doesn't exercise his visitation. But damn kail takes a lot of time off from her kids. Janelle too. 

Lux will be One this July. 

Nothing wrong with parents enjoying adult vacations, but most of the time when they are doing that they are WORKING and PARENTING the other days of the year. Compared to Kailyn who has TONS of free time without her sons, yet she takes more free time?!!

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Kazu said:

Oh, I give that five stars, two thumbs up, and two snaps in a z formation! lol  Seriously, if we could make it happen, this would get my vote. Too bad TPTB won't let us. :-(

19 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I'm going to borrow from Fairy Dusted - Puta Twatwaffle and her 3 Souveniers

• Love 6