Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, druzy said:

Briana's tweets from yesterday. The jokes write themselves ?

1.png

12.png

Poor dumb dummy.  I can't imagine the heartbreak of spending an entire 30 days getting to know someone and having them let you down.  Another love story ruined for Briana. 

• Love 22
41 minutes ago, druzy said:

j.png

jj.png

Who's the chick who said no to getting knocked up by Javi? I want to send her flowers and a "Thank You For Being Smarter Than the Rest Of These Assholes" card.

• Love 12

Also, agree with others that there is NO WAY that girl is three months pregnant in that picture. If you're showing at ALL by three months (which would be 13 weeks pregnant or maybe 15 weeks if you're counting from conception and not last period) you might be a little bloated but you are not going to look obviously pregnant.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Who's the chick who said no to getting knocked up by Javi? I want to send her flowers and a "Thank You For Being Smarter Than the Rest Of These Assholes" card.

I'm going to guess Kail, so that'd be a negative on the "smarter than the rest of these assholes."

Although I guess she is smarter than Briana... For whatever that's worth.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Also, agree with others that there is NO WAY that girl is three months pregnant in that picture. If you're showing at ALL by three months (which would be 13 weeks pregnant or maybe 15 weeks if you're counting from conception and not last period) you might be a little bloated but you are not going to look obviously pregnant.

You know it! There is no way she's three months along unless she already had a belly and decided to let it all hang out since she's pregnant.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

I'm going to guess Kail, so that'd be a negative on the "smarter than the rest of these assholes."

Although I guess she is smarter than Briana... For whatever that's worth.

I doubt it. I mean, I can believe Kail would turn down the offer, but I don't think for one minute she'd stay quiet about it. We'd all be hearing about how Javi wants to knock her up because he's so in love with her and can't move on.

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, teapot said:

why the fuck is he running around like a crazed inseminator?  where's the payoff???

More screen time would be my guess.  Everything is about more screen time for Javi (and Brianna).  Not sure if it's more for the fame or the money though.

• Love 9

I think he's using this to guilt MTV into putting him on a Challenge. It has been his goal for a while. It is why he started doing fitness competitions, and if you look at his IG, you always see comments from other Challengers, and Javi always acts like he's just SO DOWN with all of them. Corey commented a congratulations on his pregnancy announcement, and Javi was all "my guy! See you this weekend, blah blah blah". I've also seen him call Jemmye "Jem" like they are total old homies. It's gross. 

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, Thorkim said:

It should not be happening, but apparently, the morals these days have changed from when I was younger.  It's no better than breeding in the alleys like cats.  Sorry, I just do not agree with this crap.  Look at Leah and Corey meeting in parking lots, dropping their random kids off for a weekend.  No family bonds anymore, and it appears to be acceptable.  I've been given shit for stating my views on this stuff before, but shoot me for not liking what I'm seeing.  Yes, shit happens, and parents get divorced. Mine did when I was 16, but for the most part, I grew up with a stable family life, not being shuttered from here to there.  And my mom and dad were parents to my brother and me.  You didn't see the days of "baby mommies" and "baby daddies" (ugh, I hate those terms), and I wonder if a lot of the chaos in this world is because of this.  And now, you have Kail wanting another baby and looking for sperm donors.  This just should not be the way it's supposed to be.  Just my opinion.

This x1000!! What is so awful about the trend of breed first, get to know you later is the kids are the ones who suffer. Fucked up all the way.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, lovesnark said:

This x1000!! What is so awful about the trend of breed first, get to know you later is the kids are the ones who suffer. Fucked up all the way.

I think we can draw a pretty significant correlation between the stability the Teen mom casts experienced as kids, and just how fucked up of a childhood they are giving their own kids. Chelsea, Jo, and Corey are all with longtime partners, mostly keep their shit off social media, and have some kind of job or productive work. Kail and Jenelle are all over the fucking place. Leah is a wild card. Javi is really the only noted exception as he seems to come from an unassuming, hard working family that values privacy, and yet he's trying to knock up random girls to get a reality TV storyline and continually poking the hosebeast known as Kail. Well, there's always a bad apple here and there...

• Love 10

Our son just broke up with his live in girlfriend who is a product of being raised in this way. Her mom had six children with six different men and all but two of the kids are really messed up adults. One of them is in jail awaiting trial for murder 2. He ran over his step mother and left her to die and she did, 24 hours later. Our son's ex is a sweet girl. But, emotionally, she's as fucked up as they come. He just couldn't deal with the immaturity, insecurity and lying anymore. The two who turned out okay were raised primarily by paternal grandparents. The mom is a real piece of work and doesn't take any responsibility for the messed up life she forced on these kids. It's  heartbreaking.

Hulk, Jenelle and Briana are all setting their children up for years of dysfunction and self esteem problems. The three of them should run to the nearest surgeon and have a tubal ligation. Maybe they can find a famewhore surgeon to do it for free on SnapChat.

• Love 18
8 hours ago, Thorkim said:

It should not be happening, but apparently, the morals these days have changed from when I was younger.  It's no better than breeding in the alleys like cats.  Sorry, I just do not agree with this crap.  Look at Leah and Corey meeting in parking lots, dropping their random kids off for a weekend.  No family bonds anymore, and it appears to be acceptable.  I've been given shit for stating my views on this stuff before, but shoot me for not liking what I'm seeing.  Yes, shit happens, and parents get divorced. Mine did when I was 16, but for the most part, I grew up with a stable family life, not being shuttered from here to there.  And my mom and dad were parents to my brother and me.  You didn't see the days of "baby mommies" and "baby daddies" (ugh, I hate those terms), and I wonder if a lot of the chaos in this world is because of this.  And now, you have Kail wanting another baby and looking for sperm donors.  This just should not be the way it's supposed to be.  Just my opinion.

This and every single post following. I'd quote every single one if it wouldn't crash my laptop. I usually stay out this conversation but this last news with Javi and Kail along with the rest, except Chelsea, lol,has me really pissed off at this now accepted trend. I gave Chelsea the side eye wayyyyy back for her saying she achieved a baby. Now she has matured and I see her as a good mother with a sweet girl. I love all the kids but man I really feel for all these kids not having parents in common. I can't imagine the pick up drop off system. And then the kids are they together much for the Holiday? I'm not shaming anyone but this is getting insane. These are real children. Not paid actors. 

It's so fucked up. I can't imagine that kind of chaos . I don't want it. My daughter got divorced and we lost 2 Grandkids. That still breaks my heart. 

• Love 20

Hulk is very fortunate to have Jo and Javi be so involved in raising their kids. Lil Soapy won't be so lucky because Hulk is such a beast when a guy won't bend to her will. What happens so often with the Brianas and Hulks of the world  is the children are raised hearing nothing but negative shit about their fathers. The children rarely see their fathers because their mother makes it so awful to be around them (in Briana's case they have three crazy beasts to deal with instead of one). While the kid is growing up, dad meets someone, gets married and has a new family. By this time, the kid has developed some emotional problems and can be difficult. New wife doesn't want to deal with the ex's drama and doesn't want a  kid with behavioral issues around upsetting their family routine. She bitches about "his kid" enough that the father a) gradually stops including the kid or b) gets a divorce and works two jobs to maintain his home and keep up with child support and maybe spousal support. He sees the kid even less because he's working all the time. The kid grows up feeling like there is something wrong with them, no one wants them and that it's their fault. 

• Love 14

Got this in my own family; a sister in law with 3 kids by 3 dads. And guess what? The kids are fucked up!!

Makes me sick because it is not their fault but they are paying for it.

• Love 9
(edited)

I don’t see what the rush is to procreate with everyone you have sex with? I don’t think anyone expected Javi to be celibate- and it was probably expected he’d get married again and have more kids. But why so soon? And to some random? I think this is his way of “spiting” Kailyn because he’s that emotionally immature. 

Regarding posters up thread that say things used to be different-  IMO people have always cheated on their spouses and had babies with people that weren’t their primary partners it was just “shush” and not talked about. I do wonder in the days of shot gun weddings and before DNA tests how man guys were ACTUALLY the father of all of their wives children. How many wives “adopted” the child of their husband’s mistress to save face?!!

I could give two whits what consenting adults want to do regarding relationships and bed-hopping but please make good decisions regarding your children’s emotional stability and who you’re bringing in their life. Hot damn. It’s 2018- being a parent is a CHOICE! 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 16

In addition to all these various "family configurations" is the drama and fighting that these kids are exposed to and the parents being completely okay with having all of this play out on television. Not only does it tell the people watching-- who act the same way in their lives-- that "See, that's how things are done," but it teaches these kids that the way to handle anything is through passive aggressive acts, social media wars, and physical altercations.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t see what the rush is to procreate with everyone you have sex with? I don’t think anyone expected Javi to be celibate- and it was probably expected he’d get married again and have more kids. But why so soon? And to some random? I think this is his way of “spiting” Kailyn because he’s that emotionally immature. 

Regarding posters up thread that say things used to be different-  IMO people have always cheated on their spouses and had babies with people that weren’t their primary partners it was just “shush” and not talked about. I do wonder in the days of shot gun weddings and before DNA tests how man guys were ACTUALLY the father of all of their wives children. How many wives “adopted” the child of their husband’s mistress to save face?!!

I could give two whits what consenting adults want to do regarding relationships and bed-hopping but please make good decisions regarding your children’s emotional stability and who you’re bringing in their life. Hot damn. It’s 2018- being a parent is a CHOICE! 

I agree!  In those times, men would have whole (not so) secret families and their wives would just have to accept it because they were financially dependent on their husbands.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I'm one of the oldsters here at 61. And,  I can say that it wasn't common when I was growing up or for most of my adult life for young adults to have a kid with casual hookups like what seems so prevalent now. Sure, girls got pregnant in high school and usually lived with their parents while they finished school and the child was raised by the extended family. But, the cycle wasn't repeated every couple years with different guys. I was a teenager in the 70's and didn't have my first child until 1985. Random hookups were a way of life for me when I was in my early 20's and the ability to not worry about getting pregnant because of the pill was glorious. Now, it seems like it's the opposite. You meet someone and make a conscious choice to have a souvenir baby after going out with them a couple times. Then repeat the process until you're 30 years old with 3 or 4 kids, all with different fathers. I just don't get it.

I don’t think the way of life for the cast of TM2 is “common”. I think most people ask “why?”. From a numbers point of view, if the average woman has 2.4 children (and some women have no children), most women have kids by the same guy (I’m speaking of women here because there’s no way to confirm how many children a man has only how many he admits to having). 

Tons of men and women engage in heterosexual activity, use protection and don’t have kids willy nilly but you don’t hear about us because it’s not exciting!

1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Knocking up ONE mistress is a bit different than purposely knocking up 14 different women IMO (or purposely getting knocked up by 14 different men). 

Well yes of course! Lol. If this is Javi’s last child, he will only have two kids- it’s not the amount of kids Javi has it’s the way he jumped into this relationship. I’m not accusing Javi of being like those scum bag dudes having baby after baby and skipping town to avoid child support etc.

Kailyn doesn’t need more kids- just stop!

• Love 9

Kail actually had a pretty decent situation. She had two reasonably stable baby daddies who managed to avoid jail and took care of their kids, and even seemed to care about each other's kids. I feel so bad for baby Lux. He is going to grow up watching his brothers go see their dads, and he will likely rarely or never have a visit with his own dad. Kail was an ass for getting pregnant by a guy she barely knew. Its like she was bored and wanted the drama.

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Is Javi still in the military?  I’m confused as to how he can do all these shows and juggle all these women while still active duty. 

He’s still in the military but not deployed right now. So he’s in DE since he got back from his last deployment of 6months. 

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Kail actually had a pretty decent situation. She had two reasonably stable baby daddies who managed to avoid jail and took care of their kids, and even seemed to care about each other's kids. I feel so bad for baby Lux. He is going to grow up watching his brothers go see their dads, and he will likely rarely or never have a visit with his own dad. Kail was an ass for getting pregnant by a guy she barely knew. Its like she was bored and wanted the drama.

Yes!! There was NO REASON for Kailyn to get pregnant by some random. No reason for her to have another child. Now if ten years had passed and she met/married a guy with no kids and had another, I don’t think people would look at her as strangely. 

I think though Kailyn is getting a “taste” of parenting on her own, once she looks past her own pride. Both Javi and Jo had extended families invested in the boys....Lux isn’t going to be as lucky. My Mom was like Kailyn in the sense that she had no extended family of her own, now I’m her only living relative (well my sister too but you guys know what I mean). But despite my father’s faults, his family (my great aunts/uncles and cousins) were there for us when I was growing up- my great aunt was our nanny! When you are a single mom, the more people who love your child the easier your life is. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

He’s still in the military but not deployed right now. So he’s in DE since he got back from his last deployment of 6months. 

Yes.  He is still in the military.  He works on base I’m assuming. (I saw some girl tweet him that her husband finally got to check Javi’s Cac card at the gate after working there for however many years.  Yawn) No deployment that we know of since his first one. 

Kail is on her way to her Scentsy Vacation she won.  ? 

• Love 5
(edited)

Javi is a serious ho and needs to close his legs. He’s no better than Kail and they deserved each other. I used to think better of him. I actually thought I really respected him at one point. He seems to have some kind of impregnation fetish. Oh well.

I will say that statistically the trend of teen pregnancy is actually going down, it appears to have peaked somewhere in the 80s-early 2000s last I checked and was the lowest ever in 2017. Safe sex is common now, from what I understand. So I don’t really agree with the “it’s the worst ever now” position—believe it or not, from the data I’ve seen it actually appears to be improving compared to 2 decades ago due to better sex education. These folks are very uneducated and behind the times. I’m barely older than them and everyone I know is very invested in safe sex if they have multiple partners, with long term partners, or too invested in career and school to be doing anything even close to this. This is wayyyyyy abnormal. 

When I see this behavior, I actually think of it as old fashioned and outdated, not new or contemporary. It seems like something backwoods hicks who are stuck in the past would do (to me). Nobody I know would dare to get pregnant or impregnate someone this quickly, in fact everyone I know seems to take forever? So it’s interesting— I have to conclude it’s a class or educational thing rather than generational (on either side), because people of all ages on this board are shocked by it. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 16

I do feel in Javi’s defense (hang with me a minute), that if he could have followed his path to law enforcement, that things may be different.  But the HAG with her false PFA killed that.  So now what?  He is enlisted, yes.  But he couldn’t secure civilian employment and so he is feeding off this money.  He’s a fame whore, I suppose.  But then so is the rest of them.  Yet Chelsea gets excused?  She should keep on for the money for her kids?  How is this different?  He is actually serving our country.  So what if he is miking the cow.  THEY ALL ARE.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Javi is a serious ho and needs to close his legs. He’s no better than Kail and they deserved each other. I used to think better of him. I actually thought I really respected him at one point. He seems to have some kind of impregnation fetish. Oh well.

I will say that statistically the trend of teen pregnancy is actually going down, it appears to have peaked somewhere in the 80s-early 2000s last I checked and was the lowest ever in 2017. Safe sex is common now, from what I understand. So I don’t really agree with the “it’s the worst ever now” position—believe it or not, from the data I’ve seen it actually appears to be improving compared to 2 decades ago due to better sex education. These folks are very uneducated and behind the times. I’m barely older than them and everyone I know is very invested in safe sex if they have multiple partners, with long term partners, or too invested in career and school to be doing anything even close to this. This is wayyyyyy abnormal. 

When I see this behavior, I actually think of it as old fashioned and outdated, not new or contemporary. It seems like something backwoods hicks who are stuck in the past would do (to me). Nobody I know would dare to get pregnant or impregnate someone this quickly, in fact everyone I know seems to take forever? So it’s interesting— I have to conclude it’s a class or educational thing rather than generational (on either side), because people of all ages on this board are shocked by it. 

Remember when Kail used to have those “safe sex” talks with Jordan and he would get embarrassed.  Awww, Good Times.  

• Love 10
10 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I do feel in Javi’s defense (hang with me a minute), that if he could have followed his path to law enforcement, that things may be different.  But the HAG with her false PFA killed that.  So now what?  He is enlisted, yes.  But he couldn’t secure civilian employment and so he is feeding off this money.  He’s a fame whore, I suppose.  But then so is the rest of them.  Yet Chelsea gets excused?  She should keep on for the money for her kids?  How is this different?  He is actually serving our country.  So what if he is miking the cow.  THEY ALL ARE.

I definitely don't take issue with any of the cast members striking while the iron's hot and pimping their 15 minutes of fame for every dollar they can. I think the confusion over Javi is more in regards to how he manages to do filming, travel, crossfit competitions and impregnating long distance flings while being an enlisted guy. He seems to have an awfully lot of free time for a military man.

• Love 15
On 5/31/2018 at 1:36 PM, Thorkim said:

breeding in the alleys like cats

Love this!  Could be Kail and Janelle’s new thread title, Alley Cat Breeders - frequently and indiscriminately.  

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I definitely don't take issue with any of the cast members striking while the iron's hot and pimping their 15 minutes of fame for every dollar they can. I think the confusion over Javi is more in regards to how he manages to do filming, travel, crossfit competitions and impregnating long distance flings while being an enlisted guy. He seems to have an awfully lot of free time for a military man.

I don’t know if it’s the same when your military but my husband is a civilian employee at an Army Base.  They work M-Th, ten hour days, with a three day weekend every week.  He gets plenty of time off that accumulates pretty fast.  The last two weeks of the yr the depot shuts down so they have to have enough time saved to be paid for that.  He gets sick and vacation time every two weeks which adds up pretty fast. He can take off pretty easy.  He works around active military guys so I just kind of assumed it was the same with Javi.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I agree. If she would have stopped after Lincoln, things would have been fine. It was a bit complicated, but doable. And Javi and Jo get along really well now. But Lux and Chris? That just makes the situation way way too messy. 

• Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I agree. If she would have stopped after Lincoln, things would have been fine. It was a bit complicated, but doable. And Javi and Jo get along really well now. But Lux and Chris? That just makes the situation way way too messy. 

One thing I hate is how she brings in the other dads into her messy life. She is talking shit to Jo about Chris and Javi while talking shit about Jo to Javi and likely Chris. She no doubts talks shit about Javi to Chris. My god, my head hurts just typing that out. I hope it makes sense. She then talks shit about all of them to her human vibrators -Bone and Quay. Nothing is private.

Another thing that is irksome about these conversations that Kanal has with her exes is, how she mentions the boys (her pawns) to them, as if the boys are the true reasons for her outbursts and concerns when in reality, she doesn't give two shits about the kids as much as she is about her own damn feelings. Kanal tries to give credence to her concerns by mentioning how the boys will be affected. One example being being the whole Briana/Javi issue. Kanal admitted on the After Show she was only pissed because Javi was in her bed and she thought he was being exclusive with her.  When she talked to Jo, she made it seem she was upset about the trip because Javi was supposed to be vacationing with Isaac and Lincoln. Not once did she ever exclaim to Jo or even Briana during that whole fiasco, the reason she was upset was due to the fact she and Javi were banging and she thought they were a couple. It had nothing to do with the boys vacationing with Javi. As she stated to Nessa, "It wasn't about the vacation..."  She tells Jo one thing when the true reason was her big ass being butt hurt (pun intended) over Javi sticking his dick in someone else. Karma bitch!

Kanal's complicated and trashy life is just that - complicated and trashy due to the choices she makes and she has no cares how it affects those boys.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 11

With each new image read from the bottom up. 

Example: the first timage start with her “I’m reading so much...” blah blah blah.  Same with the next image. 

BE006205-8E44-48F2-BEE9-BA4FFE6C997E.jpeg

181DA15A-6EA3-47A5-88F6-6A0CF0C18FB0.jpeg

6B3CAB66-7C17-448D-8A37-7DB425A3D7D0.jpeg

1E055280-3057-4EAA-9455-F5BF63C78D26.jpeg

CC3A3571-6670-40BB-805A-7D6753450793.jpeg

• Love 8
13 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Yeah, I have no issue with him making money off the show or CrossFit or promotions like anybody else. I’m just surprised that he would have enough time in his schedule to be not only hoing around with but also nearly proposing to and/or impregnating this many people. He’s moving faster than Jenelle!!

• Love 7