Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Did she bring Lux Russell? I'm surprised she's wearing birkenstocks. She's answering a lot of questions on Instagram. She must be having the time of her life ?

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

Announce to the world you are out of town. She better have a great security system at her home. 

I’m sure Bome stays there.  She did the last time.  Practically her live in nanny. 

• Love 4
On 6/3/2018 at 2:52 PM, Kazu said:

I don't know that Kanal is better than Jenelle, @Kellyee.  Both of them are abusers. Kanal has put out restraining orders on her victims. She uses the legal system time and time again when she doesn't get her way. She has accused Javi of breaking into the home they once shared together when in fact, she was the one who went into his home and took some of his possessions including two Disney World passes. She recently accused Javi of trying to break into her home when her alarm system went off. She didn't even bat an eye about making that accusation. The fat fuck doesn't even consider that perhaps an animal might have been scurrying around the property or was loose in her basement somewhere.

Jenelle and Kanal are different in some ways (one is a drug abuser, the other is not), but they are very much alike.

Right. The only brand that fits Kanal is PUTA. INC.

Lol ????

• Love 2
12 hours ago, HkyLvr said:

I'm going to borrow from Fairy Dusted - Puta Twatwaffle and her 3 Souveniers

Not all mine. It was a combo from a conversation with @Kazu. I like the above quote a lot. Gotta love a group effort!

• Love 5
(edited)

Imagine if your teacher was on Teen Mom? 

Kailyn’s Secret Girlfriend Tells All! Inside The Relationship Lowry Tried To Hide

Kailyn Lowry insisted she was just friends with rumored girlfriend Dominique Potter on TRL Teen Mom After The Show. But in an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, the Teen Mom 2 star’s gal pal claimed they were in a committed relationship since November 2017.

“Kail and I met two years ago at a private event in Jersey,” Potter, 22, told Radar. “We went to Atlanta the second week of November. November 14 was the actual day. She wanted the title.”

Lowry, 26, confirmed their relationship on her podcast with Lindsie Chrisley, Coffee Convos, in November.

“We weren’t dating anybody else,” she said. “Anytime she thought I was speaking to somebody, she was quick to ask what I was doing. There were a couple of times she questioned if I was cheating on her. I wasn’t seeing anyone else. I can’t say the same for her.”

Then in January, a source told Radar the couple called it quits.

“Articles started coming out in January that we broke up and I questioned her about it and she said just leave it alone,” she said. “I went with that. Whatever she said, I believed it.”

Although the couple did split in February because of “trust issues,” they were back together a week later. But at this point, Lowry kept the relationship under wraps.

“I don’t know why she didn’t want to go public… She did in the beginning,” the substitute teacher said. “But if she’s doing something else, that’s why she doesn’t want people knowing she’s in a relationship. She’s telling the world she’s single, of course no one is going to respect our relationship if no one knows it exists. She was keeping her cards open. If people think you’re single they’re going to flirt with you. She didn’t want to lose that constant attention from other people.”

Potter explained how the two had trust issues from the beginning.

“Nothing adds up with her,” she insisted. “Over Christmas break, I spent almost three weeks to a month at her house. She used to share her location with me. I got an alert on my phone that said Kail stopped sharing her location. She said, ‘I turned my location off for everything.’ Then she was like, ‘I don’t trust you, I was mad at you, that’s why I stopped sharing with you.’ Something wasn’t right. That was a month into the relationship.”

Despite the fight, Potter stayed with Lowry. Although they weren’t “in love” the two said “I love you” everyday. Potter even became close with her children, as they called her “Daddy Dom.”

But their relationship officially came to an end when Lowry admitted over Twitter earlier this month that she hooked up with her ex-husband Javi Marroquin. According to Potter, Lowry and Potter were in a committed relationship at the time of the hookup in January.

“She did cheat on me with Javi,” Potter said. “That was out of her own mouth. She said they hooked up. She said they even discussed hooking up.”

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10
(edited)

I think the romper could've been cute if she'd paired a little sweater with it, but the tats just ruin the whole look. I don't even have anything against tattoos, but for some reason on Kail they make her look burly and masculine. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
35 minutes ago, druzy said:

“Nothing adds up with her,” she insisted. “Over Christmas break, I spent almost three weeks to a month at her house. She used to share her location with me. I got an alert on my phone that said Kail stopped sharing her location. She said, ‘I turned my location off for everything.’ Then she was like, ‘I don’t trust you, I was mad at you, that’s why I stopped sharing with you.’ Something wasn’t right. That was a month into the relationship.”

Is today's proof that one is committed to their partner sharing their location so they can be checked up on at any time? Gah.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Is today's proof that one is committed to their partner sharing their location so they can be checked up on at any time? Gah.

I don't even know what that is. Is it a GPS tracker like Naomi had on Craig on Southern Charm? 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Kazu said:

This person was a complete stranger to the boys, and she lived in their house for a month while they referred to her as "Daddy Dom"???

This shit is so wrong on so many levels. This is why I point out Jenelle and Kwhale are so much alike. Pushing strangers onto these kids and having them around so soon is disgusting and not at all safe.

I agree she is putting her children in harm's way. If I were Joe or Javi I would have a problem with all of the randoms Kanal allows around the kids.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

I don't even know what that is. Is it a GPS tracker like Naomi had on Craig on Southern Charm? 

I think she must have used the Find My Friends feature on the iPhone. You can turn that off entirely, or you can just remove "friends" that you no longer want to see where you are. I think that's bizarre to have on all the time. Maybe if you are meeting people at an event or something and want to find them in a crowd, but just every day, "Let me see where X is right now," is just weird.

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

This person was a complete stranger to the boys, and she lived in their house for a month while they referred to her as "Daddy Dom"???

This shit is so wrong on so many levels. This is why I point out Jenelle and Kwhale are so much alike. Pushing strangers onto these kids and having them around so soon is disgusting and not at all safe.

So much this. My father divorced my mom over another woman and we were introduced to her less than a month after my dad moved out (well before the divorce was in process). I was 8 and super confused about the whole thing, at the time and then again when I was older and figured all of the timing out. I can only imagine Kail’s Kids are confused about it.

Edited by MargeGunderson
Random apostrophes are a blight on mankind
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

You're exactly right. I mean, Kale may be a bit of a cleaner parent. I don't actually worry about her kids being bathed and fed. But that's about it. 

She drags so many men (and women) in and out of her kids lives; and she absolutely puts those people above her kids. When Javi got home and the separation started taking place, she should have been extra attentive to her boys. Instead she's pawning them off and sneaking Chris around. 

She's JUST like Suzie, without the alcohol. 

And, even though my memory is spotty, I remember her losing her shit with Isaac in earlier seasons, really yelling at him and being nasty. I think she's more controlled on camera now (which, I guess, is one more advantage over Jenelle), but I have no doubts she will go full on Hulk on ANYONE in her way. 

If she's around her kids long enough, that is....

• Love 11
(edited)
41 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

You're exactly right. I mean, Kale may be a bit of a cleaner parent. I don't actually worry about her kids being bathed and fed. But that's about it. 

She drags so many men (and women) in and out of her kids lives; and she absolutely puts those people above her kids. When Javi got home and the separation started taking place, she should have been extra attentive to her boys. Instead she's pawning them off and sneaking Chris around. 

She's JUST like Suzie, without the alcohol. 

And, even though my memory is spotty, I remember her losing her shit with Isaac in earlier seasons, really yelling at him and being nasty. I think she's more controlled on camera now (which, I guess, is one more advantage over Jenelle), but I have no doubts she will go full on Hulk on ANYONE in her way. 

If she's around her kids long enough, that is....

I am glad you remember the way she lost her shit with Isaac, even if it is a bit spotty. I have a bit of recollection of that happening. 

There is no way that beast is NOT losing her shit with those kids. As easily as she explodes over absolute minor things, particularly how she treats males, I would find it hard to believe that explosive behavior does not rear its ugly head now and then to those precious boys. Especially when she is in the throes of one of those moments. Look how ugly she got when simply reading a text from Briana to Jo and Vee. The emotions, the anger in her voice, and the change in her face. It is just like watching her go from Kail to Hulk in 0.2 seconds.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 10
(edited)

Too bad Kwhale didn't go to Guatemala or Hawaii recently and stand in the way of lava or pyroclastic flow. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 14
11 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I think she must have used the Find My Friends feature on the iPhone. You can turn that off entirely, or you can just remove "friends" that you no longer want to see where you are. I think that's bizarre to have on all the time. Maybe if you are meeting people at an event or something and want to find them in a crowd, but just every day, "Let me see where X is right now," is just weird.

There's actually an option on iPhone messages to share your location. You hit "details" in the upper right corner of a text and there's an option that says "share my location", you can choose to share for an hour, day or indefinitely. It may just be an iPhone to iPhone thing, I'm not sure. My sister (she's 9 years younger than me and still young and hip) showed me and now we share our locations with with each other. I kind of like knowing she can always find me if I have my phone, but I won't be sharing my location with my friends like she does. ?

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, Bunbun77 said:

There's actually an option on iPhone messages to share your location. You hit "details" in the upper right corner of a text and there's an option that says "share my location", you can choose to share for an hour, day or indefinitely. It may just be an iPhone to iPhone thing, I'm not sure. My sister (she's 9 years younger than me and still young and hip) showed me and now we share our locations with with each other. I kind of like knowing she can always find me if I have my phone, but I won't be sharing my location with my friends like she does. ?

*got me checking my phone*

• Love 6
12 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

So much this. My father divorced my mom over another woman and we were introduced to her less than a month after my dad moved out (well before the divorce was in process). I was 8 and super confused about the whole thing, at the time and then again when I was older and figured all of the timing out. I can only imagine Kail’s Kids are confused about it.

I agree. My ex did the same except introduced my kids to 3 different women. He moved in with one before the divorce was final. It hasn't been easy on my kids.

The kicker here is he accused me of having an affair.

• Love 8
On 5/30/2018 at 1:22 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Let us pray the baby doesn't inherit Javi's lips and inability to close his mouth.

Is it wrong to say these people need a McDonald's sign next to their genitalia?

...and some need zippers in place of a belly button.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Ugh, I am planning a trip to Italy next year and the fact that Kail the puta is there right now is burning me up. 

Italy is beautiful. Forget about Kail and go; think of it this way, you're probably not going to visit the same places she is (except for the Fontana di Trevi). Having said that, I'm so happy she's not coming to Greece.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

Her body just isn’t made for a romper. Her hulk shoulders with those tattoos, it just doesn’t work .

I don’t think the romper is bad, but as always with Kailyn it. Does. Not. Fit!!!!!!!!????

The rise is too short so it pulls in th buttocks. Even without the plastic surgery, tall women, and women with larger buttocks have this problem with rompers. It’s only easy to wear them if you’re very prorportional. 

• Love 8

Jeez, is this chick ever home? Has anyone done a running count of how many times she's traveled in the last 12 months? I have no problem with her traveling and seeing the world while she can, but what "single" mother with 3 young children goes away this much (not for business)?

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

Her body just isn’t made for a romper. Her hulk shoulders with those tattoos, it just doesn’t work .

That's the problem. Her body is man-made. It is not natural. It is hard to work with something that is abnormal.

Kanal was fine in her younger days after she had Isaac. Now, she is the embodiment of what you don't want do or end up looking like when you get tattoos, implants, injections, fat transfer, and veneers.

• Love 11
(edited)

who takes her pictutes? Does she stop whoever she is travelling with and say oh take my picture here.

And Soapy is still not cute and looks like he has a Pedro mustache and that his dad is Tattoo from Fantasy Island. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

who takes her pictutes? Does she stop whoever she is travelling with and say oh take my picture here.

And Soapy is still not cute and looks like he has a Pedro mustache and that his dad is Tattoo from Fantasy Island. 

I think she’s made some scentsy friends on the ship.  It’s a cruise.  She’s introduced some of the people on her Snapchat. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

her constantly naming her clothing brands is getting fucking annoying. It's fucking leggings and a tank top and I can't even see any bracelets in front of that fucking sleeve.

Just stop, please. 

Right? Her basic bitch wardrobe isn't impressing anyone. 

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Right? Her basic bitch wardrobe isn't impressing anyone. 

OMG!  Basic bitch is right. Down to the daily Starbucks drinks.

Epic.

Could "Basic Bitch with a Starbuck Drink" be a contender for a thread title? If so, add it please @druzy.

Her wardrobe is pretty basic on her. It would be pretty cute on the right person. See, that is when the person makes the clothes, not the other way around. It is just a reminder of what she has done to her body. Why didn't she just leave her body alone? She was fine before.

In one way, I am glad and happy to see a young female enjoy traveling and seeing the world on her own. I wish many young people could enjoy such travels.

I try and tell young girls any chance I can to enjoy their life, hold off on any serious relationships, don't get pregnant, get an education and/or establish yourself in a job or career, and when you can and if you can afford to, travel the world.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 15