Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

God.. european travel is so wasted on a person like Kail.  But who ever is sending her to these places knows their stuff.. I can't imagine she even heard of Pompeii or knew what Pompeii was about before she got there.  Maybe I'm wrong and she is well read???   

She asked where the hidden penis’s were.  No joke. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

WOW! I stand by my statement that she has ruined her body and face.

And teeth - her teeth look great in these old pix.  I am also loving the clean tattoo-less arms!

• Love 8

So once Kail gets over wanting to look like a weirdo, she will look back on old pics, and not think what most of us think--simple things like wow, I was kind of thin and cute back then but I put on a little weight over the years.  She will say to herself--I was cute and thin, and then had surgeries and tried to make myself look like a fool.  You can't tell me she will always love those huge tattoos, and her large butt.  Nope, not buying it.  One day she will have regrets and will see this pics and know she f***ed up.

• Love 14
37 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Wow, Kail was really pretty circa 2012. It's not just  the tats and the fake ass, something about her face is really bloated and off putting.

To be fair to viewers, we rarely, if ever, saw Kailyn SMILING. 

• Love 11
31 minutes ago, zenme said:

To be fair to viewers, we rarely, if ever, saw Kailyn SMILING. 

Not on the show, but she does smile a lot in her instagram photos. But she just looks weird now. I can't put my finger on it. I think it has to do with her gaining weight. Kail has never been skinny, but in the early days with Javi she was pretty fit. I think her face bloats when she gains weight. Combined with her ghastly wardrobe choices and her strange choice of hairstyles that favor either DJ Tanner high ponytails or that ridiculous half bun at the very top of her head, and she looks nowhere near as cute as she did 5-6 years ago.

• Love 10

Fillers and Botox.

The girl has to be getting fillers on top of the weight gain making her look bloated in the face. You can't even see her dimples anymore.

I also noticed her skin was extremely bad. The acne cannot be hidden. All that money is better spent on good skin care and maybe visiting a dermatologist. I am sure her unhealthy eating habits play a part in her skin being so bad. Stress and other factors also play a part. Another thing, I noticed a hole on her lower lip. It looked like Jenelle's hole on her upper lip. Get some Bondo and fill up that shit.

• Love 7

It's the Kardashian Effect. Everyone wants fake asses, fake boobs, botoxed faces, because they worship those women in that family. Kail probably thought she was going to land her a better quality dude, not realizing its not her outward appearance that is unattractive. No amount of surgery will fix the ugly that lives inside of her. Same with Brianna too. She wasn't bad looking either and then she ruined her body. And for what? Still ends up procreating with trash.

• Love 9
On 6/8/2018 at 10:35 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

her constantly naming her clothing brands is getting fucking annoying. It's fucking leggings and a tank top and I can't even see any bracelets in front of that fucking sleeve.

Just stop, please. 

I am SO with you on this, along with the 24568 fucking hashtags she uses that are repetitive, irrelevant or lame.

Is she getting paid for each stupid hashtag? We know Rome is in Italy. We know Italy is in Europe. Ahhhhhh!

Where is the chaos on this European cruise that she insists on using as a damn hashtag? It makes her sound like an ungrateful bitch.

• Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Soooo, "Teen Mom 2" is now a show about a bunch of jerkfaces who are refusing to allow their children to be filmed. While I don't think that's a bad thing, the point of this show now is?!?!? END IT!!!!!

I hope Jo's refusual to have Isaac participate will be the catalyst for MTV pulling the plug. Not going to lie, I find it fitting that Jo's actions cause Kail's gravy train to end giving how she poorly she treated Jo, Vee and the Riveras over the years.

Funny how Chris didn't sign the birth certificate and Lux doesn't have a dad, yet Chris can demand that Lux not be featured on the show? 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 13

Oh, Kail. You did no such thing. Your sons' dads made a decision and you have no choice but to abide by it because the law doesn't give a shit about your "fame." 

So Kail was really annoying me the other day with her #kailandthechaos nonsense so I went to see if I could buy the domain out of pure spite. Turns out it's already purchased. I'm sure she's planning on launching a huge lifestyle empire any day now.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I actually like that red bathing suit on Kail.

Keep in mind she is seated. If not we'd be treated to the wanna-be Katdashian booty, turkey drumstick legs, and as ghoulina pointed out above, a barrage of unsupported and overexposed breasts.

• Love 7
(edited)

I think she's trying to keep (baby daddys) them from earning MTV money, because if they don't film the kids, there are fewer opportunities to film the dads.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, zenme said:

I think she's trying to keep (baby daddys) them from earning MTV money, because if they don't film the kids, there are fewer opportunities to fewer the dad's. 

While I don't think Kail deserves a dime to have her pathetic life play out on TV, if these actions cause Javi to get cut out of the show, I'm ALL about it.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

Maybe the show will get canceled. 

Best case scenario. Mid case would be no more Javi, Easons, Coven, combine the rest into a final "peace out" season (if they'd even find that necessary). Worst case...business as usual.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Jo is screwing her, so she is screwing Javi, Chris doesn't give af...aye (big) papi. 

I picture Lux as the unseen baby in the crib in that one episode of Seinfeld.

Lmao, The baby everybody kept implying was ugly as hell? Yeah, I can totally see that.  

it's been a really sucky couple of days, thanks for the laugh. 

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

20 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Jo is screwing her, so she is screwing Javi, Chris doesn't give af...aye (big) papi. 

I picture Lux as the unseen baby in the crib in that one episode of Seinfeld.

Lmao, The baby everybody kept implying was ugly as hell? Yeah, I can totally see that.

Tsk tsk.  ?Not ugly.  The baby was ‘Breathtaking’. 

• Love 15

Kail is being an idiot on Twitter. Someone with better C&P skills than I will have to grab the images, but she’s posting about how she just learned the moon landing was fake. Sad thing is, I can’t tell if she’s trolling Twitter or being serious. She did fall for the anti-vaxxer stuff, so it makes sense she’d fall for other conspiracy theories. She thinks she’s just so damn smart, and she desperately wants to be one of the few “special” people to be in on this “truth”. Where’s the vomit emoji when you need it?

• Love 5

Thanks Mkay! I’m on my iPad, not laptop, so I was having trouble. Did you see her others, where she responded to people about Earth photos being photoshopped and telling people they should do their research?

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Thanks Mkay! I’m on my iPad, not laptop, so I was having trouble. Did you see her others, where she responded to people about Earth photos being photoshopped and telling people they should do their research?

Just saw it.  She woke up in a mood today didn’t she? Hahahaha 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Antivaxxers and conspiracy theorists get under my skin in the WORST way.

Antivaxxers  are scary.  Conspiracy theorists crack me up....I'm like, really?  you honestly wake up every day & believe that?  It amuses me a lot. (not that some of it may be true for all I know...but just thinking about that stuff while not even high is just like, whoah....)

• Love 9