Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, Mkay said:

So when you break up with someone they are supposed to remain single for eternity? Da fuq?  I don’t even understand this statement.  I’d also like to know who exactly Kail qualifies as true “ex’s”.  Jo? Yes.  Javi? Yes.  So 2 men that have moved on from her?  She never copped to the other “relationships.”  And pretty sure she ended the Javi marriage on her own terms.  She’s trolling for sympathy, as per usual.

• Love 12

I’m not suggesting that Suzi being an addict excuses Kail’s bad behavior nor would I suggest that as a grown woman, Kail shouldn’t accept responsibility for the things she does.  Kail using people or parading out her childhood wounds as a defense for whatever crap she’s pulling is not okay.  Kail would without a doubt benefit from some good therapy. 

I’m simply saying that having an addict as a parent sucks and I understand Kail’s stance on her relationship with her Suzi.  Whether she’s expressing the desire to find Suzi or in the next breath insisting she wants nothing to do with her, it’s complicated.    Until Suzi is committed to recovery it’s probably best for all involved that she’s not in Kail’s life no matter who is making that choice.  

Edited by Emmierose
  • Love 9
35 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

I’m not suggesting that Suzi being an addict excuses Kail’s bad behavior nor would I suggest that as a grown woman, Kail shouldn’t accept responsibility for the things she does.  Kail using people or parading out her childhood wounds as a defense for whatever crap she’s pulling is not okay.  Kail would without a doubt benefit from some good therapy. 

I’m simply saying that having an addict as a parent sucks and I understand Kail’s stance on her relationship with her Suzi.  Whether she’s expressing the desire to find Suzi or in the next breath insisting she wants nothing to do with her, it’s complicated.    Until Suzi is committed to recovery it’s probably best for all involved that she’s not in Kail’s life no matter who is making that choice.  

I don’t disagree with you AT ALL, but this isn’t your run of the mill situation.  Suzi clearly wants to be off the radar, whether she is in recovery or not (we are not privy to her sobriety status).  She was a terrible mother to Kail from what we have witnessed, but at the same time she has faded away and avoided the cash grab.  Unlike some of the other unsavory TM grandparents (Butch, April).  For some real or another she has declined the paycheck appearances on this show bring.  It’s actually fascinating to me, because I would figure her as a fame whore desperate for the free ride.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I don’t disagree with you AT ALL, but this isn’t your run of the mill situation.  Suzi clearly wants to be off the radar, whether she is in recovery or not (we are not privy to her sobriety status).  She was a terrible mother to Kail from what we have witnessed, but at the same time she has faded away and avoided the cash grab.  Unlike some of the other unsavory TM grandparents (Butch, April).  For some real or another she has declined the paycheck appearances on this show bring.  It’s actually fascinating to me, because I would figure her as a fame whore desperate for the free ride.

This is very true, which probably hurts Kailyn even more. “I’m “rich” now and you still don’t want to be my Mom?!”

Now it’s probably for the best, because Suzi should’ve never had children or placed Kailyn for adoption because she seemed to resent the entire situation. I’ve noticed with a lot of addicts when they are sober they are loving and attentive parents, which makes their child long for that person back. Seems Suzi was better at the practical stuff when she was sober but emotionally.....

For the record Kailyn’s upbringing isn’t an excuse for anything at this point- I’m not saying that. I’m saying that’s she’s allowed to be hurt that she didn’t get the love/relationship with at least ONE caregiver I think every human being deserves.

That hurt is not an excuse to treat others xyz awful way by any means. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

Dallas People be warned.  Or we can get together and beat her down. Whatever works for y’all.  Hahaha 

My vote is for a get together and Kail beat down.  I will rent a FAMILY VAN for all of us.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

The same black pants.  Again.  

686AA97F-C92D-4D70-9237-7AD0C333CFBC.jpeg

If the pants were two sizes bigger this would be a normal outfit for hanging out for a friend’s bday. I do think her hair looks nice and she seems to be smiling from the eyes. 

I wonder how Quay (that is Quay right?) hurt her leg. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

No, that's not Quay. Quay is Bone's sister, so I'm assuming SHE doesn't associate with Kail either. 

I believe that's Becky. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

If the pants were two sizes bigger this would be a normal outfit for hanging out for a friend’s bday. I do think her hair looks nice and she seems to be smiling from the eyes. 

That’s Becky. 

• Love 4
On 9/2/2018 at 11:19 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Like the millions of women before her she probably thought she could trap him with the baby after his talk of “I just want a family.”

Honestly seems like Javi was the trapper in this situation, though both are dumb. I’m sure he told each of them whatever they wanted to hear. Sleeping with 3 women and begging at least 2 of them to have a baby with you screams desperate ho. He really seems to have some sort of addiction. 

On 9/3/2018 at 3:16 PM, Scarlett45 said:

This is very true, which probably hurts Kailyn even more. “I’m “rich” now and you still don’t want to be my Mom?!”

Now it’s probably for the best, because Suzi should’ve never had children or placed Kailyn for adoption because she seemed to resent the entire situation. I’ve noticed with a lot of addicts when they are sober they are loving and attentive parents, which makes their child long for that person back. Seems Suzi was better at the practical stuff when she was sober but emotionally.....

For the record Kailyn’s upbringing isn’t an excuse for anything at this point- I’m not saying that. I’m saying that’s she’s allowed to be hurt that she didn’t get the love/relationship with at least ONE caregiver I think every human being deserves.

That hurt is not an excuse to treat others xyz awful way by any means. 

I agree, it’s not an either/or situation. Growing up means you’re accountable for your actions but it doesn’t mean that trauma and damage go away. The point where people lose me is when they try to say Kail treated or treats *Suzi* badly... Suzi is owed about as much by Kail as Jenelle is by her kids, honestly, in my book. Aka absolutely fuck all. If Jenelle’s kids treat her poorly she’ll deserve every second. 

• Love 18
12 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Honestly seems like Javi was the trapper in this situation, though both are dumb. I’m sure he told each of them whatever they wanted to hear. Sleeping with 3 women and begging at least 2 of them to have a baby with you screams desperate ho. He really seems to have some sort of addiction. 

I don’t disagree that Javi screams desperate ho, just given the general mechanics of reproduction if Lauren didn’t want to be the “choosen pregnant one” she wouldn’t be pregnant. Given that Javi’s entire shady behavior played out on national tv something tells me they both wanted something out of the situation.

12 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

The point where people lose me is when they try to say Kail treated or treats *Suzi* badly... Suzi is owed about as much by Kail as Jenelle is by her kids, honestly, in my book.

Amen. 

• Love 9
17 hours ago, druzy said:

Kail all you did was lend out your name. You don't have a lab, a chemist, a graphic designer, fulfillment team, or packaging team. 

Does the World really need another Z-List Reality person sticking their name on some private label manufacturer's off the shelf products? It's been Done to Death.  My chemist...my ass.

• Love 22

How much of her hair is real hair?  I’ll rue the day I ever see her product on a shelf of any place I frequent.  I have yet to see any of the HW hair care lines in my salon, Ulta, Beauty Brands.  The one and only reality show person product I have ever purchased is Kylie lip kit (online) and it was actually amazing.  And JWoww tanning lotion back when I would go to the tanning bed (also awesome).   

• Love 11
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

She doesn’t even mention the name of her products. Not exactly a marketing genius, that one.

<Insert delayed name Lux joke here>

alternates:

a. She has three months!

b. She will have the nurse pick it out of a bag!

c. She has to ask Chris!

• Love 16
3 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

<Insert delayed name Lux joke here>

alternates:

a. She has three months!

b. She will have the nurse pick it out of a bag!

c. She has to ask Chris!

C.  Final answer.  BTW where is Chris?  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Kailyn has always had great hair and I think it’s all hers. It was very thick in her 16&P episode. It’s the one thing about her looks she’s managed not to mangle. 

Yes, it actually makes sense for her to hawk hair products. Unlike Kylie Jenner with the fake lips.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yes, it actually makes sense for her to hawk hair products. Unlike Kylie Jenner with the fake lips.

LOL so true... poor Kylie. I actually thought she was an adorable adolescent. She had cute freckles and reminded me of a little sprite. Now she looks like a 45-year-old blow-up doll. 

It’s funny to me which celebrity products actually end up being good. Kat von D and Rihanna’s cosmetic lines, Britney Spears’ perfumes, Jessica Simpson’s jeans and accessories, and George Foreman’s grill have all been hits. Maybe Kailyn’s Line will be, too!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Kailyn has always had great hair and I think it’s all hers. It was very thick in her 16&P episode. It’s the one thing about her looks she’s managed not to mangle. 

Kail just got extensions. 

image.png.bd651517b7fe11e2554801263eb5faac.png

On 9/10/2018 at 7:38 PM, galaxychaser said:

Summer over he went back to college or to his girlfriend.

chris was using kail imo.

I gave it at least until thanksgiving! He graduated last December so more likely the girlfriend. I don’t see him in graduate school. 

• Love 5