Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah, now about "Chris took care of the baby...BECAUSE HE IS THE BABY'S FATHER". 

Exactly!  And it is so upsetting to me that if she isn’t with the baby daddy then she says that they are terrible fathers and should not be allowed the children ... but when she is doing her rebound banging thing with the dads then they are great fathers and it is so wonderful they are involved with the kids.  Here’s the thing Kail, how about actually giving a fuck about who is around your children and the impact these people have on their development and well-being more than caring about the literal fucking you do of the dads?!  Getting off soapbox now.

• Love 14
On 13/09/2018 at 9:10 AM, Mkay said:

Ok, I kinda get why Dallas would get a sunshine emoji, but sleeping and thought bubble?  WTF?

Y'all, you are all invited to my house if she does move here so we can track her down and shame her.

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Ok, I kinda get why Dallas would get a sunshine emoji, but sleeping and thought bubble?  WTF?

Y'all, you are all invited to my house if she does move here so we can track her down and shame her.

Give me two hours and I’ll be there. ?

• Love 6
On 9/13/2018 at 8:00 PM, Mkay said:

Help me here, peeps. Why does this photo look so...off? Maybe it's the super high neckline? I just can't put my finger on why this photo looks so weird to me, but it does. Anyone else have the same issue?

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Stusan said:

Help me here, peeps. Why does this photo look so...off? Maybe it's the super high neckline? I just can't put my finger on why this photo looks so weird to me, but it does. Anyone else have the same issue?

Her face looks swollen/puffy to me. Added with that high collar shirt (she’s usually always showing clevage) it looks odd.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Stusan said:

She looks like she’s at the dentist and is wearing the X-ray bib.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, Stusan said:

Too much fillers have her face looking way, way bloated.  Her eyes are just slits and those oversized donkey teeth look ridiculous.  Plus, her hair doesn’t look good; it looks like someone spent 3 hours on it, couldn’t get it to look decent and gave up.  Her hair has too much product in it and that makes it look like a bad wig.  As to why she is wearing a very cheap, ill-fitting t-shirt with an off-center tie-dye ... no one knows.  Bless her heart (welcome to Dallas, bitch).

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 20
3 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Too much fillers have her face looking way, way bloated.  Her eyes are just slits and those oversized donkey teeth look ridiculous.  Plus, her hair doesn’t look good; it looks like someone spent 3 hours on it, couldn’t get it to look decent and gave up.  Her hair has too much product in it and that makes it look like a bad wig.  As to why she is wearing a very cheap, ill-fitting t-shirt with an off-center tie-dye ... no one knows.  Bless her heart (welcome to Dallas, bitch).

Yes. I fully acknowledge every one has a different body (I have odd pockets of fat around my knees that people have commented on, you rarely see my knees unless I’m at the beach), but the way Kailyn’s face just SWELLS looks odd to me. It’s not just fat- is it fat on top of fillers?

She did always have gorgeous hair but a bad diet (even if you aren’t overweight) and ruin your hair and skin, also drugs (I don’t think she’s on drugs though). 

Id love for her to get a stylist. She has the money and the height to rock some really great styles if she would stop dressing like she is Leah. 

• Love 8

Not to defend Kail, but when I was house hunting, it took me more than two months to find my house.   Of course I was bit more restricted in terms of money.  I'm probably twice her age and still don't make near the salary she does.

• Love 5
On 9/19/2018 at 10:10 AM, galaxychaser said:

Anyone else thinks Kailyn face resembles a piggy?

On 9/19/2018 at 10:12 AM, geauxaway said:

@galaxychaser yes.  Even before her face modifications she has made, she’s always looked like Miss Piggy to me.

Kailyn is someone with a naturally fuller face (even at her thinnest) with small features. Add the weight gain and fillers, with bad makeup it does her no favors.

Miss Piggy is an icon of style and attitude as such I don’t think the comparison is fair.

• Love 15
On 9/13/2018 at 9:10 AM, Mkay said:

No.  She needs to keep her butt out of my city.

On 9/14/2018 at 11:45 AM, TexasGal said:

I don't want her here.  I'll shame her with you.

• Love 7

Kail Lowry holds nothing back in her new book, A Letter of Love–– even admitting that she knew her marriage to Javi Marroquin was doomed from the start!

The Ashley obtained an advance press copy of Kail’s new book from the publisher and found the book to be full of juicy stories of what was going on in Kail’s relationships, behind the scenes of Teen Mom 2.

n one part of the book, Kail admitted that, even before she said married Javi in September 2012 at a Pennsylvania courthouse, things between them were not good, despite the fact that they were pretending to have a mostly happy relationship for the MTV cameras.

“Truth moment: I knew going into the marriage with Javi that I would regret it,” Kail writes in the book. “We were fighting constantly and not even sleeping in the same bed. I was overcome and filled with doubt at all times. I was trying to convince myself that things would get better in time, but they never did.”

Kail admits that she was constantly lying about her troubled marriage, even including lies in her first book, Pride Over Pity, which was released in April 2014.

“Even as I wrote my book, Pride Over Pity, I lied,” Kail wrote. “I wrote about how happy I was in my marriage to Javi. It was all a ditch attempt to try to convince myself. Of all the people watching our lives unfold, I now realize that while we were convincing the world, I was the one that needed to be convinced that love was real and that happiness would find me.”

From the outside (and to ‘Teen Mom 2’ viewers) Kail and Javi seemed to have a good life, but Kail writes that it was mostly a falsity.

“I was married, and my husband had a good job. We had cars. What could have been so wrong? Everything! You can’t live a lie forever,” she wrote. ” Eventually, the truth will  make itself known, and the truth was that Javi and I were not going to make it.”

Toward the end of her marriage, Kail claimed that Javi frequently threatened her with a divorce, which, in part, led her to seek one herself eventually.

“He told me on several occasions that he had filed for a divorce,” Kail wrote. “I never knew if he had really done so or not. I was afraid in so many ways…I was afraid to start over, afraid to fail at love again, and afraid to be the mother of two children from two different relationships that didn’t work.

“I made the decision to step outside of my comfort zone and to denounce fear just before Javi was deployed for the military.”

The Ashley will continue to post some of the juicier stories from Kail’s new book, A Letter of Love. Click here to order the book!

They recruited The Ashley. Clickbait^^^

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5

Javi's response to Kails book

From The Ashley

UPDATE! Kail’s ex-husband Javi is not happy about what Kail wrote about him in her book. On Saturday, after reading this story, Javi posted a series of tweets about it.

“I’m really getting sick and tired of reading this sh**. For real,” Javi tweeted. “The only reason she says this is to seek validation from her new relationship and convince herself it’s ok. I’m getting fed up with this. I didn’t sign anything to use my name. Maybe I should get my attorney too…

“For someone who claims and tells me to get out of her ‘story’ she sure does continue to write about and talk about me all the time. Podcasts..books,” he wrote. “Who tf would write that in a book dedicated to your children. Regardless of how our marriage ended stop lying and trying to convince yourself what you did was ok. For real I really don’t wanna come on here and spill tea because we’re past that for real.”

Javi also vowed to try to get himself removed from Kail’s new book.

“[Lincoln’s] already behind the curve cause his parents didn’t work out then to read it?” Javi wrote. “Nah I will make sure anything about me is out of that book.”

• Love 5
On 9/19/2018 at 8:09 PM, geauxaway said:

@druzy ahhhhhh!  Thanks!

Why can’t Kail just let her boys have 1 year of peace and stability?  It’s ALWAYS something.  Good grief.  

I have a friend who grew up the way Kail did, and her life decisions give me whiplash. I know to take everything she says with a grain of salt until I actually see action, because her entire life plan changes weekly. Talking to her is like, "soooo...I'm getting a divorce. I'm gonna be a strong single woman and keep my job. Oh! I'm getting married now and moving in with my new boyfriend. I think I'm gonna switch to a job in his town. I can take a part-time job because of his income. Scratch that. He doesn't make as much as he told me he did, because I've only known him for two weeks! I need a good job with insurance, so I'll stay where I am. Guess what...I had this idea that he and I could both join the military! We just started studying for the ASVAB. Actually, now I think I'll go back to school, and see if I can take out loans. Oops...just decided I want a different career. I think now we're on a five-year plan to movement to xyz. We'll be so much happier there! He can get a job in blah blah blah field. Now we want to stay here and move to an apartment so we don't have to do the yard work, and we'll be closer to our jobs."

seriously, every week her entire plan is different! I never assume she means what she says unless she gets started, which is basically never. The thing is, though, I bet if she had Kail's money, she would absolutely bounce around and make these plans a reality!

• Love 11

@FlowerofCarnage dead.  I’m dead.  It’s so true tho.  What is she expecting her boys to learn from this memoir?  What exactly about it is a letter of love?  I won’t read it.  I’m certainly not Team Javi but I don’t blame him for being upset.  There’s really no demand or audience for this book, I’d guess that close to no one cares about Kail and her failed relationships.  So why put all this out there?  She won’t stand to make significant money off this.  Will she?  

• Love 14

I posted this upthread, but Kail's new book is through 13th and Joan; a glorified self-publishing house. I, too, could publish a book (undoubtedly better written than Kail's) through the same "publisher". The only difference is that she has a shit-ton of followers.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Stusan said:

I posted this upthread, but Kail's new book is through 13th and Joan; a glorified self-publishing house. I, too, could publish a book (undoubtedly better written than Kail's) through the same "publisher". The only difference is that she has a shit-ton of followers.

I wonder if MTV receives a percentage of their book sales or businesses that they promote on the show. Not that there would be much profit from leather pocket t-shirts or bell bottom velour pants for kids.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Stusan said:

Followers on SM are one thing.  That’s free.  I get what you are saying, but how many of her followers will pony up money to buy a book (and read it)?  I honestly don’t want to know the answer to that question because any number greater than 1 is too much.

• Love 7