Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Kail has so many issues.  She has been screwing with her sons’ first names and now their last names too?  3 different dads for the 3 boys and Now she wants lux to have a full sibling.  Right.  She wants Chris! She was tweeting the other day about cant wait to have a boob reduction.  But she wants to be pregnant again?

what happened to nursing school?  

• Love 18

All of this drama is designed to get her publicity and a new show of some type. Look at the picture in her Calvins that tagged Calvin Klein on Twitter. She talks to Chelsea about sperm banks and how they should have a show of their own. She wants another baby and wants to use a sperm donor with a Ph.D. She hooks up with Javi after he and Briana broke up. She bawled like a baby that she's still in love with Chris. All of his gets attention and attention = checks.  

She wants to be the Teen Mom version of those Real World/Road Rules people who appeared on those shows and then went on to make a career for themselves being on those Challenge/Gauntlet type shows. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

All of this drama is designed to get her publicity and a new show of some type. Look at the picture in her Calvins that tagged Calvin Klein on Twitter. She talks to Chelsea about sperm banks and how they should have a show of their own. She wants another baby and wants to use a sperm donor with a Ph.D. She hooks up with Javi after he and Briana broke up. She bawled like a baby that she's still in love with Chris. All of his gets attention and attention = checks.  

She wants to be the Teen Mom version of those Real World/Road Rules people who appeared on those shows and then went on to make a career for themselves being on those Challenge/Gauntlet type shows. 

Yes, she's hoping to extend her "reality career" with these ideas--and I really wouldn't care (or watch) except it involves children and their lives.

• Love 7
(edited)

Of course she is going to say Isaac has no problem with his name being changed. Anyone else recall when Kanal had Isaac's school art on her refrigerator and it had "Isaac Rivera-Lowry" written on it? I remember clearly because Kanal was obviously pushing him to write his name that way. That was around the time she was trying to cut Jo out of Isaac's life.

This is her trying to control everything. Swapping your kids' names around on a whim is more of her stank and vile behavior.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 16
(edited)
On 5/25/2018 at 10:56 AM, druzy said:

On 5/25/2018 at 11:08 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Has this already been posted and I missed it?  Kail claims she is shopping for sperm for baby number 4:

"I already started looking at the banks. You have to have a minimum of a bachelor's degree. You can pick," she explained. "[I'd look for] tall, dark and handsome. Maybe a PhD." 

https://www.eonline.com/news/938940/teen-mom-s-kailyn-lowry-is-already-looking-at-sperm-banks-for-baby-no-4

"P.S.  Did I mention that I have a bachelor's degree?"

1. So, I'm kind of confused about something. Does Kail have boys? Is she a mom? Is that photo related to a school project? 

2. Preface:  I love Isaac and think he's one of the best people on the show. I am not ragging on him. I am calling his mom out for taking over his project.

However, I do not love his "project." I can tell he's really smart simply by watching him on the show and here he is, with a tri-fold poster board that's clearly meant to be a biography based project. It's full of photos and only has a few pieces of text. Because I have no life, I looked really hard at the Henry Ford project.  There isn't an organizational flow to this at all.  Where is the beginning, middle and end? I blame Kail. She totally "helped him" with this, which shows how stupid she really is because $100 says that had Isaac been left to do this himself (or with Jo and Vee), it would be a lot more authentic looking and would have more text/information because I have no doubt Isaac read a book about Henry Ford. She forgot to add:  #NotBeingAGoodMom #HelicopterMom #PhotosAreTheSameAsInformation

3. One of my closest friends from college decided to have a baby by herself because her #1 goal in life has always been to be a mom. She hadn't met a great guy yet, so she started investigating sperm banks and now I'm going to be an auntie at the end of September! While the idea of having a Smarty McSmartyPants for a sperm donor sounds ideal, she was counseled/advised by the sperm banks to choose a donor who wasn't super smart because "you don't want to have to feel like you're not smart enough to keep up with your kid(s). You want to be able to connect with them and converse with them at an intellectual level that's similar to yours." When my friend shared that with me, it made a lot of sense. Kail, as usual, has no freakin' idea what she's talking about when it comes to anything in life. 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 18

Kail   is disgusting and delusional. Her situation is not the same as Chelsea’s at all. Chelsea changing Aubrees last name makes sense. Kail is just a whore who keeps popping out kids with different guys. Maybe if you want your kids to have the same last name you should stop getting knocked up by a different guy every couple years. To change Isaac’s name now is just confusing to him. She’s so gross.

Also fuck off with Kail and the chaos and Mom of boys. That isn’t something unique you dumb bitch. 

• Love 22
(edited)

I wish these girls would use birth control regardless if a condom is being used. Double guard that shit. Condoms should be used for protection from STDs, HIV, and AIDS. There is no reason for more babies with so much birth control available at their disposal. But of course, this particular group is all about having "souvenir babies" without ever thinking of the long-term consequences.

Being that this is Kail's thread, she purposely chose to become pregnant by a guy she knew was dating another woman. She had the audacity to say he could have pulled out. That tells me Chris didn't use a condom. She was okay with having unprotected sex, as was Chris. God knows what is being passed around.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

Being that this is Kail's thread, she purposely chose to become pregnant by a guy she knew was dating another woman. She had the audacity to say he could have pulled out. That tells me Chris didn't use a condom. She was okay with having unprotected sex, as was Chris. God knows what is being passed around.

Indeed she did!

From Kanal's blog dated 2/23/17:

I am pregnant. I'm sad that I should have known that people in my life would sell me out before I was ready. Like any normal person, I want it to be a happy time. I wanted this to be a private time so I could be excited while not getting chased by paparazzi and bothered with crazy headlines. Please know this was a choice I made, I already know some won't agree but I've been showered with support by the ones I love since I found out. Why did I wait? I've had a lot of health complications leading up to this pregnancy and I was not ready to release such private information on my own just yet being that I am so high risk with this pregnancy. I didn't want to announce just to have another miscarriage and suffer through another grief.

Of course, I was filmed on the show saying I didn't want any more kids but I'm pregnant again. I know so many will have comments on this but here's the thing -- I didn't want to bring another child into a failing marriage. Shortly after I started having complications, the option of having more kids was almost taken away from me. When I started thinking long and hard, I knew I wanted more. This was the choice I made. This is the baby I thought I wasn't sure if I could have. I know this isn't an ideal situation but I know everything will be okay. And like I say in my book -- with a little bit of hustle and heart, I can and I will survive anything. Having another child is something I am so happy about and I just can't wait. My boys are so excited, those who love me are so excited, and I hope that everyone can just be happy for me during this time.

Does Jo know? 

Jo has been aware of things for a while now. He was one of the first to know because we can have adult conversations about things while he respectfully gives his opinions. We always share concerns and move forward.

Does Javi know?

Unfortunately, I never got to have a conversation with him about it.

Boy or girl?

While I'm almost half-way there, I've decided to wait until the summer to find out!

• Love 4

I agree that Aubree's name change situation is not at all the same as what Kail is trying to do. 

Chelsea had Aubree hyphenate her last name, because SHE got married and changed her last name. Aubree was living in a house full of DeBoers and it's only normal to want to feel included. 

Kail's cornucopia of baby daddies makes it impossible for them to all share the same last name. She had no problem with her boys having their daddy's names when she was getting what she wanted out of them. No she's single and has 3 sons with 3 last names. Poor planning on her part.

What? Does she really want a kid who's lived almost a decade with one last name to suddenly switch to another to suit her narcissistic ass? 

Or does she want all the kids to hyphenate? So she has a Rivera-Lowry, a Marroquin-Lowry, and a Lowry? Makes my head hurt just thinking about it.

She's always fucking wth their first names too. Something is really odd and unstable about her behavior. 

• Love 23

I need to know why these bitches are here in So. California.? First Brittany and Briana, and now those two ho-bags.

I see Kwale is wearing her Shamu leggings.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Kazu said:

I need to know why these bitches are here in So. California.? First Brittany and Briana, and now those two ho-bags.

I see Kwale is wearing her Shamu leggings.

Kail is filming something.  Becky mentioned being bored while Kail is gone filming.  The picture with Nessa was yesterday I think. Has to be something to do with Teen Mom, except they are acting so secret about it. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Bridget said:

....she was counseled/advised by the sperm banks to choose a donor who wasn't super smart because "you don't want to have to feel like you're not smart enough to keep up with your kid(s). You want to be able to connect with them and converse with them at an intellectual level that's similar to yours." When my friend shared that with me, it made a lot of sense. Kail, as usual, has no freakin' idea what she's talking about when it comes to anything in life. 

God knows Kail is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I know Ph.D. isn't the same as "gifted" but sometimes giftedness also comes with some quirks and "issues."  And I'm sorry but I think that is a terrible reason to choose a sperm donor. @@  It is really just trying too hard. And most Ph.D.'s I know didn't come from parents with Ph.D.'s. This girl is creepy to me the way it seems she wants to amass children just to have them and post about them and talk about them.

She is desperate and thirsty for this reality career. I had to roll my eyes when she said she'd walk away from Teen Mom. Please, bitch. Nobody believes that.

• Love 17

In Kail’s snap this morning she’s taking Becky to set.  She asks her if she’s excited. Becky says yes.  Kail says “This is the 3rd show you have filmed with me.” Any guesses? They haven’t given any hints. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Or Kanals cornucopia of baby daddies ?

Kanal's Cornucopia of Chaos?

@Bridget I agree. I helped my youngest child with many of those bio projects (I will try and get a photo of the ones he did. I kept all his projects. One is from five years ago when he was 11 years old) and me being the kind of parent who always made my kids rewrite a paper (because it was messy) or retype a paper (it wasn't up to par), there was no way I was going to have my youngest turn in a project that was lacking.  Usually those kind of bio projects require a lot more information about the person. My son liked to go to the craft store and buy those stickers to put on his projects. Kanal failed. It looks like minimal effort was put into that project. It is not Isaac's fault. I am sure she took over the project and didn't want any input from Jo or Vee.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

God knows Kail is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I know Ph.D. isn't the same as "gifted" but sometimes giftedness also comes with some quirks and "issues."  And I'm sorry but I think that is a terrible reason to choose a sperm donor. @@  It is really just trying too hard. And most Ph.D.'s I know didn't come from parents with Ph.D.'s. This girl is creepy to me the way it seems she wants to amass children just to have them and post about them and talk about them.

She is desperate and thirsty for this reality career. I had to roll my eyes when she said she'd walk away from Teen Mom. Please, bitch. Nobody believes that.

Kail (and her ego) probably wants to be able to tell babies #4 - #10 that their father(s) is/are a doctor(s). I wouldn’t even be surprised if she’s trademarked that annoying #KailAndTheChaos so she can use it as the  name of the spinoff she is angling to get, as well as to secure $$$ on possible merchandise, branding and for more books. It also wouldn’t surprise me if she thinks she will attract attention from MTV (and viewers!) by popping out more kids in order to have some type of “reality show” that is a hybrid of TM/Kate Plus 8/Other Shows from TLC That Feature A Large # Of Kids (minus the religious aspect). 

My pal who is pregnant has blonde hair/blue eyes AND unlike Kail, I know she really did earn a degree. Not only were we in college together, but we sat next to one another at commencement. She also teaches elementary school, and the post-grad program for that requires a diploma. 

Similar to Kail, my friend has exclusively dated guys who look nothing like her (Asian, Latino, Sri Lankan, etc.). That’s who she’s always been attracted to, but NOT because of how their babies might look some day. 

The absolute last sperm bank profiles in the world my friend ever wanted to see were those of people with similar coloring to her. In addition to the profiles, she saw only baby/toddler pictures of the donor to both protect the donor’s anonymity and to get an idea of what the baby might look like.

The sperm bank also caters to same sex couples who want to have a baby, but if a single woman wants to be a biological mom, or if a single man who wants to be a biological dad goes to an egg donor center, they’re advised about anything and everything. 

The same counselors who told my friend that she probably didn’t want to have her own mini Sheldon Cooper also said they “advise single moms who use donor sperm to choose a donor whose coloring is similar to theirs. This helps single parents who go the donor route (future single moms or dads) as they navigate life with their kid(s) to make sure the kid(s) feel like they belong.” My friend was told that in order to avoid all of the “where’s your baby’s father?” questions/non verbal side eye that she’d inevitably get had she chosen a donor who looked like Jo or Devoin, she’d be better off going with a blonde donor. She was also told that “having a biological child who has the same coloring as their parent makes it ten times easier on the kid in multiple facets, especially with regard to the wee one(s) feeling like they fit in and look like their mom (or dad) and other family members.”

Because my friend is very close to her cousins/their children as well as her own nieces & nephews, her baby will have endless cousins to play with all of the time. By adding another blonde/sandy haired cousin to the mix, it’ll be long time before she has to explain why her baby doesn’t have a daddy to her nieces, nephews and 2nd cousins.

PS: I’ve scoured Amazon and all of the major bookstores, and have seen some really beautiful books written for toddlers/younger kids about their own special family, but I can’t find anything (above a one star rating) that’s been written for younger kids about how their single mom opted for donor sperm. Most of the books about donor sperm are for families with two moms, so if anyone happens to see something in that genre, will you pls PM me? Thanks in advance!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

Kanal's Cornucopia of Chaos?

@Bridget I agree. I helped my youngest child with many of those bio projects (I will try and get a photo of the ones he did. I kept all his projects. One is from five years ago when he was 11 years old) and me being the kind of parent who always made my kids rewrite a paper (because it was messy) or retype a paper (it wasn't up to par), there was no way I was going to have my youngest turn in a project that was lacking.  Usually those kind of bio projects require a lot more information about the person. My son liked to go to the craft store and buy those stickers to put on his projects. Kanal failed. It looks like minimal effort was put into that project. It is not Isaac's fault. I am sure she took over the project and didn't want any input from Jo or Vee.

If you tell me you also had extra ink for the printer (which I know you did), and extra supplies on hand at all times (which I know you did), I’m going to ask you to please help me write the “Parents and Guardians, please do/don’t do this” for my syllabus for next year.

Stickers, artsy accents from the craft store and some photos are always encouraged. I can’t say it enough: thank you for making your children responsible and modeling for them how important school is as well as how important it is to always produce their best work, from a project to simply writing their name on something. I’ve had middle and high schoolers continue to write “John G.” or “Mary L.” on everything from a final exam presentation to tests. No date, no class period, not even a last name or initial at times. Most classrooms now have posters that model an example of the required headings. It’s so sad. 

I haven’t had my first cup of coffee yet and don’t have a creative bone in my body, but off the top of my head, Kail’s biography project would’ve been really clever had she glued some Ford Matchbox cars onto the tri-fold board, added a map of Michigan that highlighted/pinpointed the cities where major events happened during Ford’s life and included a photo of employees (past & present) on the assembly line. 

• Love 11

Unless the school district is supplying all that frippery, I think most of it should be discouraged. This shouldn't be a contest about whose parents have the time and money to win a competitive scrap booking contest - and even the ones who can should focus on having the kids, not the parents, learn something about the subject matter and how to organize a presentation.  

Otherwise, half the class or more will be focused less on the substance of the project than on where they're going to find the time & money to put it all together. 

• Love 4

Our schools offer all children the supplies they need if money is an issue. That includes school supplies and project supplies. Access to computers is also available. 

@Bridget Again, I wish there were more educators like you. I agree, a bit more could have gone into Isaac's project. At the very least a two paragrah summary of Ford's contribution to the world. 

Perhaps the teacher did not ask for much.

• Love 7

Don’t tuck your shirt in Kail. It’s not a good look on you at all. 

B5F4733A-5DF7-4CAA-AF82-CDEE588D8760.jpeg

People are telling Kail how wonderful and beautiful she looks. To me, she looks plastic and terrifying! 

D6F30CAE-E121-41E4-B097-2BBFA168101D.jpeg

• Love 6

Is this girl Hulk's "I'm a lesbian this week" friend? Her kids will be so humiliated when their friends at school ask them about their mom posting pics of herself grabbing some woman's crotch. I don't give a rat's ass if she sleeps with a troop of Chinese acrobats. But, ferchrissakes, think about how the crap you put out there for the world to see affects your kids. Selfish, stupid puta!

• Love 20
15 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Is this girl Hulk's "I'm a lesbian this week" friend? Her kids will be so humiliated when their friends at school ask them about their mom posting pics of herself grabbing some woman's crotch. I don't give a rat's ass if she sleeps with a troop of Chinese acrobats. But, ferchrissakes, think about how the crap you put out there for the world to see affects your kids. Selfish, stupid puta!

Yep. It’s Becky. 

I agree with the rest of your post, too. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Yep. It’s Becky. 

I agree with the rest of your post, too. 

I feel so bad for everyone but Chelsea's kids. I guess Leah doesn't post inappropriate crap, either. Kids can be so cruel to each other and with the fodder available online, Hulk, Jenelle and Briana have set their kids up for a boatload of heartache in the coming years (if it's not happening already). Poor kids ?

• Love 13
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Selfish, stupid puta...oh how I wish that could be Kwhale's thread title. It is PERFECT!

• Love 9
(edited)
11 hours ago, lovesnark said:

And to think, I was sooooo worried about my beer funnel pictures from college humiliating my unborn children that I went to my MySpace and my MySpace of friends asking them to delete the pictures I was tagged in.

Here in 2018, beer funnels at a college party is so mild, it belongs on the show happy days. Now parents are posting crazier stuff about spreading butt cheeks and having men spit in them to crotch grabbing.

I feel so bad for their kids because middle schoolers are cruel and high schoolers are insufferable when it comes to tools to bully a child with and Briana and Kailyn basically gave their future classmates a full toolbox of arsenal.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 9
(edited)
7 hours ago, druzy said:

k.jpg

You should be screaming at how you look NOW. You look like a big, fat, lump of silicone. Puta silicone.

On 5/28/2018 at 12:37 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Cole has been more of a parent to Aubree than most of the TM's have been to their own children. DeBoer FTW. 

Kanal? Go f yourself.

**P.S. I love that @Kazu loves the word "puta". I used it at a bbq yesterday in honor of you!! ?

lol  I wish I could have been there with you when you said it. I would have joined you. :-)  The word puta fits Kwale like a glove. A giant glove.

Isaac and Lincoln look like their fathers in many ways. Lincoln is the spitting image of Javi's dad. Chris once posted a photo of himself when he was a baby (see below). It is clear Suds has Kanal's looks, which is unfortunate.

kail suds face.jpg

chris lopez.jpg

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

You should be screaming at how you look NOW. You look like a big, fat, lump of silicone. Puta silicone.

No kidding!  She looked cute when she was a kid.

• Love 5
On 5/26/2018 at 4:22 PM, Bridget said:

3. One of my closest friends from college decided to have a baby by herself because her #1 goal in life has always been to be a mom. She hadn't met a great guy yet, so she started investigating sperm banks and now I'm going to be an auntie at the end of September! While the idea of having a Smarty McSmartyPants for a sperm donor sounds ideal, she was counseled/advised by the sperm banks to choose a donor who wasn't super smart because "you don't want to have to feel like you're not smart enough to keep up with your kid(s). You want to be able to connect with them and converse with them at an intellectual level that's similar to yours." When my friend shared that with me, it made a lot of sense. Kail, as usual, has no freakin' idea what she's talking about when it comes to anything in life. 

Interesting...but Kail doesn't give a shit because A. she's not going to actually do it unless "Kail gets a sperm donor and has a baby on her own" gets picked up as a reality show spin off. I bet she wouldn't go that far just for a storyline on TM2 and end up playing second banana to when Janelle or Leah inevitably get pregnant as well, and B. I don't see that she's that interested in emotionally connecting with her kids. I am sure she loves them, but her primary concern is having the smartest, cutest, most athletic, most empathetic, most accomplished child because she feels that is a reflection on her. These kids' personality traits and skills are just another designer handbag and luxury car to parade around as evidence of her own awesomeness.

• Love 14
50 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Interesting...but Kail doesn't give a shit because A. she's not going to actually do it unless "Kail gets a sperm donor and has a baby on her own" gets picked up as a reality show spin off. I bet she wouldn't go that far just for a storyline on TM2 and end up playing second banana to when Janelle or Leah inevitably get pregnant as well, and B. I don't see that she's that interested in emotionally connecting with her kids. I am sure she loves them, but her primary concern is having the smartest, cutest, most athletic, most empathetic, most accomplished child because she feels that is a reflection on her. These kids' personality traits and skills are just another designer handbag and luxury car to parade around as evidence of her own awesomeness.

????

Exactly.

• Love 3

I never hated Kail until she revealed herself to be such a high maintenance diva, refusing to film scenes and berating the producers. Now I despise her and don't feel bad saying that she's got a fug trap baby. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Javi has serious issues, imo. He’s as loved starved and makes as poor choices as most of the TMs.

15 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

No seriously, is HIV not a thing anymore?  Are condoms extinct?  These people are lucky all they get is knocked up.

As far as we know...I wouldn’t be surprised if more than a few have had STDs.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 19