Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

She needs to stop. 

D250BF3A-5FE9-4B07-BCCD-1E5B7B42732B.jpeg

On 5/18/2018 at 11:37 AM, lovesnark said:

That ass wouldn't fit on the biggest Harley Davidson produced. It would need it's own sidecar.

Don’t forget that poor horse’s back in she almost broke in Hawaii with her huge butt!!

• Love 8

Yeah, and she’s totally posing in that last one, pushing her ass out so her tum looks flatter. 

No hate for that, but hate for trying to make it seem like that’s a candid where you’re not trying to do that. 

• Love 10

The Ashley can exclusively report that a physical fight broke out on Saturday during the taping between Kail and her nemesis Briana Dejesus! The Ashley’s source tells her that the set quickly erupted in chaos, thanks to the “Jerry Springer Show”-esque brawl.

I called it on the episode thread that this show had reached Jerry Springer level.

When I called the show out for being exploitative, my comment was about the children on this show and how they are being used by MTV to continue their claims this show is about the struggles of young parents. If so-called adults want to "throw hands" and act like fools, go to Jerry Springer where he can lap that shit up because as far as I can see, this show hasn't been about any struggles they face as much as it is about a group of pathetic, entitled, famewhore losers.

• Love 14
15 hours ago, Kazu said:

"Early call times get us like"

Like what? Who the fuck speaks that way?

A lot of people! C’mon Kazu, I thought you were hip!

People have been using that caption for a long time: X got me like [and the picture shows what they’re “like”]... It’s basically a selfie/reaction shot, although sometimes it’s a picture of a celebrity or kid or animal making a face instead. It can be pretty funny when it’s not just a basic cable famewhore in unflattering ‘80s underwear. 

70580677-C3E9-48A0-BB6E-08BF9CA82A12.png

39069788-903E-431A-88DE-7EC4765723D0.jpeg

• Love 12

I think it's ridiculous that David would think this fight is some karmic retribution for how Kail talked about Jenelle. It's not like Jenelle fought her! 

As for the actual scuffle? No dog in this fight. I could only hope they simultaneously knocked each other unconscious. 

• Love 17
(edited)

Update from The Ashley

UPDATE! A behind-the-scenes source tells The Ashley that the stage brawl came after Kail supposedly tried to confront Briana privately backstage. (The Ashley hasn’t been able to 100 percent confirm this yet.)

The source says that Kail went up to Briana when she was sitting backstage and there were no cameras around and basically challenged her to a fight.

“Bri acting like Kail was dumb for wanting to fight,” the source said.

Security got wind of what was going on and rushed in, so things between the girls cooled…for a period, anyway. (The before and after of Kail’s confrontation with Bri was filmed, supposedly.)

The entire cast– girls, guys, family, etc.– then headed to the stage to film a segment for the “Unseen Moments” special.

“Everyone was sitting on the stage and for some reason they put Brittany behind Kail on the couches,” the source said. “They didn’t have any security posted by Brittany. As soon as Briana came out, ready to fight, Brittany stood up and joined in. Kail turned around to get off stage and that’s when Brittany yanked Kail’s hair.

UPDATE #2: The Ashley has learned that ‘Teen Mom 2’ dad Jo Rivera fled the set after the brawl and is heading home.

“He said he was done with this crap and isn’t filming the Reunion tomorrow,” the source said.

The Ashley hears that Chelsea and Kail may follow suit and leave before filming the Reunion tomorrow as well.

The Ashley can confirm that the rumors that Kail was punched by Brittany are false.

UPDATE #3: Jenelle’s husband David Eason posted his thoughts on the Reunion brawl to his verified Facebook page.

As The Ashley stated previously, all sources have said that no one was actually punched (although several of the girls did try to land some punches.) As far as The Ashley has heard, only hair-pulling actually took place– but it wasn’t for lack of trying by either party!

Stay tuned– The Ashley will update this story as more details come in!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10
23 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Kail looks like she stole a circus tent and used it to make those pants. They remind me of those terrible hostess pants Lucy Ricardo bought for Fred to give to Ethel for her birthday.

• Love 17

Sooo as much as I think Kail is actually being the reasonable one (for once) this time w/the whole Briana/Javi/Kail love triangle, I have to say, it’s mighty hypocritical of Kail to say it’s bc she wants to know who he’s bringing around her son, considering she brought Chris around Lincoln constantly without Javi’s knowledge. Just sayin! 

I believe Kail that Javi was leading her to believe they were getting back together and at the same time, pursuing Briana, but Kail did the exact same thing to Javi when she was w/Chris. 

Kail’s handling it a lot better than Javi did, though. Seems she learned something from the previous love triangle with Kail/Vee/Joe. 

• Love 6

Kail and her friends seem to be happy and having fun.   Have we ever really seen Briana with any friends?  That one chick who told her Luis was cheating on her in the restaurant and have we ever seen her again? Briana is usually with her mother and sister, and alone without a friend in sight.   

• Love 11
(edited)
56 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

Kail and her friends seem to be happy and having fun.   Have we ever really seen Briana with any friends?  That one chick who told her Luis was cheating on her in the restaurant and have we ever seen her again? Briana is usually with her mother and sister, and alone without a friend in sight.   

To Kail, her friends are her family. She’s said it many times. She’s around them 24/7. 

Briana’s culture is very family-oriented, so they spend more time together. hence why they get involved in all the drama together. 

Kail also has almost a decade of MTV money on her and is therefore, able to afford baby sitters and daycare and summer camp so she can go out w her friends. 

Briana didn’t have MTV money yet last season and this season just started, so who knows. And Briana’s not in school, Kail was, so it was probably easier for Kail to make friends. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/19/2018 at 9:46 AM, druzy said:

I give her credit for embracing her body. 

Do I see a dick bulging from her underwear?

2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Maybe I'm just an old hag or something at 50ish but this idea of women physically getting into fights is just so repulsive to me.

I am with you. There is absolutely no reason for a so-called mother of three children (by three different guys...just have to point that out) to be engaging in any sort of physical altercation with anyone for any reason other than if someone was trying to harm her children. It reeks of immaturity and so many other things. But then, I have to remind myself she is gutter trash and a swine. She is also an abuser. Why would I expect an abuser to not get into a physical altercation with anyone?

5 hours ago, Emmierose said:

Well, to be fair, Kail pays for their vacations. And she admitted one of her so-called friends was selling stories to the tabloids. She posted this on Twitter. Let's see how many friends she would have if she cut them off financially and stopped paying for their trips and all the things that come with being her "friend".

You couldn't pay me enough money to be friends with an abuser and user like Kail.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 14
(edited)

I think anyone getting into physical fights, male or female, is gross and trashy. David saying he'll fill the whole street with uppercut, Amber attacking Farrah and Matt attacking Michael, Jenelle/Kail/Nathan/David with their multiple DV incidents, Kail and Briana...this show is really getting ridiculous. It was always trashy, don't get me wrong, but this is just...wow. And they all think they're "real men" and "real women" for doing so. Awesome.

I would honestly be walking around the world so exhausted if this is how I dealt with everything. I get into a mild, extremely not physical, not-yelling conflict with someone at work and I'm done for the day. It's so stressful. I can't imagine how much stress and tension all of these people are carrying around in their bodies.

And you know Javi LOVED all that attention. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 20

Oh Kailyn....those pants are just not flattering. I can’t even see them being flattering on a Leah type. 

I totally get buying something that you LOVE and no one else seems to (I have a penchant for Capri pants and overalls and overall capris!), but those pants look cheap. The fabric, the color, nothing about them is cute.  

• Love 10

She looks ridiculous.  If that’s what is a attractive these days I’m glad I’m 40, single (not even wanting to mingle), and living the mom life in my target casual but professional for work wardrobe.  Don’t get me wrong, I splurge on fancy things from time to time, but basic is the life for me.  That ass is horrendous.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

A lot of people! C’mon Kazu, I thought you were hip!

People have been using that caption for a long time: X got me like [and the picture shows what they’re “like”]... It’s basically a selfie/reaction shot, although sometimes it’s a picture of a celebrity or kid or animal making a face instead. It can be pretty funny when it’s not just a basic cable famewhore in unflattering ‘80s underwear. 

70580677-C3E9-48A0-BB6E-08BF9CA82A12.png

39069788-903E-431A-88DE-7EC4765723D0.jpeg

?

Memes are one thing. But as you pointed out, the photo of herself just doesn't work.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I googled palazzo pants because I was trying to figure out where she got the idea of them and these came up from Charlotte Russe. I think we should all be grateful Kailyn hasn’t seen these yet. 

3E60FE12-FEBA-4CBB-BE4D-07487AFD1848.jpeg

She came close with those Shamu-looking see-through leggings.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

She will now. She's like Beetlejuice -- both in wardrobe and in tendency to appear when summoned.

Lol, you beat me to it.  Maybe if we say her name 3 times we can banish her from our screens and back to obscurity.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

Her ass looks gross. Add to it those horrifying pants and my eyes just exploded.

11 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I think anyone getting into physical fights, male or female, is gross and trashy. David saying he'll fill the whole street with uppercut, Amber attacking Farrah and Matt attacking Michael, Jenelle/Kail/Nathan/David with their multiple DV incidents, Kail and Briana...this show is really getting ridiculous. It was always trashy, don't get me wrong, but this is just...wow. And they all think they're "real men" and "real women" for doing so. Awesome.

I should clarify. I don't think physical altercations are appropriate by anyone. I was responding to the whole "Kail and Briana got into a physical fight on the show," thing that was posted here and on the Ashley site. I don't really keep up with Janelle and have no idea what is going on with any of the other TMoms because I have not been watching. I only keep an eye on this thread to watch Kail's ass and lips grow into something more grotesque each month.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I would honestly be walking around the world so exhausted if this is how I dealt with everything. I get into a mild, extremely not physical, not-yelling conflict with someone at work and I'm done for the day. It's so stressful. I can't imagine how much stress and tension all of these people are carrying around in their bodies.

And you know Javi LOVED all that attention. 

Remember the early days of the Real World and the Challenge on MTV when all hell would break loose if someone got drunk and started throwing punches because MTV had that rule that they would kick you off the show if you got physical with a fellow cast member? Yeah, maybe it is time to bring back that rule , MTV because this is all getting ridiculous. We could get rid of Amber, Kail and Briana in one swoop if they brought that rule back. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

I don't want to see your nipples. And Bone looks like she's picking food out of her teeth with her tongue.

5 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

Remember the early days of the Real World and the Challenge on MTV when all hell would break loose if someone got drunk and started throwing punches because MTV had that rule that they would kick you off the show if you got physical with a fellow cast member? Yeah, maybe it is time to bring back that rule , MTV because this is all getting ridiculous. We could get rid of Amber, Kail and Briana in one swoop if they brought that rule back. 

YES!!! I love that rule and we desperately need it on this show. 

I sooo love that Jo took his sweatpants and went home when the fight broke out.

• Love 18
(edited)
7 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

Yes! Real World Las Vegas (2002) when Brynn threw a fork at Steven the first few days they were there she was almost sent home. Then we can’t forget the famous slap. (Was that Seattle?)

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 11
33 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yes! Real World Las Vegas (2002) when Brynn threw a fork at Steven the first few days they were there she was almost sent home. Then we can’t forget the famous slap. (Was that Seattle?)

Yes, Stephen slapped Irene.

But she left.

• Love 11
(edited)
14 minutes ago, druzy said:

With or without her teddy bear? Didn't he throw it in the water?

Without. Yes. What a prick.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 8