Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
33 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Looks like the flowers came from Bouqs. New  CA floral outfit that's been advertising on TV.

@lovesnark I think you're onto something because the FEDEX label says "BILL THIRD PARTY". According to FEDEX:

"Bill Third Party"means Charges will be billed to someone other than the Sender or Recipient. 

I think this is a disguised paid endorsement. Maybe?

ETA: The sender is probably the florist not Becky. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, druzy said:

On a positive note, her house looks very nice.

I like the white cabinets against the light blueish/gray walls. I think Kail overdoes the Pinterest trends when it comes to decor, but out of all the girls I like her house the best.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, druzy said:

Thanks @Mkay is that the girl she dated/fake dated? I guess she needs everyone or a certain someone to know that she is desirable. 

On a positive note, her house looks very nice.

One of many. Haha Becky is the one that showed up on marriage boot camp. 

• Love 5

I watch Johnny Carson at night on Antenna TV. Last night he had on a guest who was one of his regulars. I nearly peed in my pants when I began to realize the guest resembled Lux. It was Buddy Hackett:

lux.jpg

lux 2 buddy hackett.jpg

lux buddy.jpg

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I feel like such an asshole for saying this about a baby, but holy shit that kid is ugly as fuck. 

His face (to me) looks like those face things people buy to put on trees in their yard.  And I personally think those are ugly and creep AF, too.  No offense to anyone who has those on their tree.

• Love 7

I don't think he's ugly, more just funny-looking. Remember those squishy toys that was a face and you could put all your fingers in it and scrunch it up? That's what he looks like. 

If he's anything like his brothers, he'll have the cutest personality which will just make him adorable like them.

• Love 6

Essentially it’s a sleeve of pick and puts without a unifying theme. 

I wont ever get that. 

I have a tattoo. I’m not a tattoo hater, but like every other body or environment adornment, coherence is important. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

Kanal's tat sleeve is like her life, just a jumbled mess of shit thrown together on impulse

Purrfect as my wonderful non-judgemental cats would say!  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

The work isn't bad. But you're right about none of it being cohesive. Like, who is that woman and why is a lion's head on top of hers????

I agree. The artwork on the eyes of the woman is really good. Amber should have gotten such good work on her tummy tatt of Leah. But it's animals and flowers and a woman's face and a bird. Is there a theme or even a motif (other than "oooh, I like that one, let's put it right there.")?

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Amber should have gotten such good work on her tummy tatt of Leah.

Dangit!  I forgot about that.  Now I'm thinking of what it looks like now after she gave birth to Lil' James.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Wow! More like beached lips! Scary AF!

Agree. Holy fucking smokes. ??

Pretty soon she will be able to kiss her own nose with those lips. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Essentially it’s a sleeve of pick and puts without a unifying theme. 

I wont ever get that. 

I have a tattoo. I’m not a tattoo hater, but like every other body or environment adornment, coherence is important. 

I have two myself.  In places that are usually hidden. No one knows about them unless I show them. That way it doesn’t interfere with any job I may have. 

• Love 7

Can someone explain this lips thing to me? I am a person that has never worn make up in my life. If you took me to Walgreens you'd have a tremendously amusing time asking me "What is this?" and pointing at cosmetics because I would have no clue what most things are.

When you get this lip thing, does it wear out? It seems she gets this done periodically? Do they deflate and you need more stuff? I thought it was like silicone or something that was injected in there. If it loses its size/shape/whatever, where does that shit go?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

Can someone explain this lips thing to me? I am a person that has never worn make up in my life. If you took me to Walgreens you'd have a tremendously amusing time asking me "What is this?" and pointing at cosmetics because I would have no clue what most things are.

When you get this lip thing, does it wear out? It seems she gets this done periodically? Do they deflate and you need more stuff? I thought it was like silicone or something that was injected in there. If it loses its size/shape/whatever, where does that shit go?

20 Lip Injection FAQs

1. Like an artist with paint, every doctor has a favorite formula they like to use. Dr. Colbert and Dr. Fusco agree that the easiest and most natural temporary filler is hyaluronic acid (HA) such as Restylane. Dr. Idriss adds that Juvéderm Volbella, one of the newest HA fillers made specifically for the lips, is great for targeting both fine lines around the area and volume to the lips as well as leaving a natural sheen.

2. You can completely erase HA fillers if you don't like how your lips turn out for whatever reason. Because HA is not permanent, your dermatologist can inject an eraser enzyme called hyaluronidase. The enzyme will dissolve the filler in five minutes if you're unhappy with the initial results. On the contrary, Dr. Idriss says that permanent and semi-permanent fillers, while tempting, are not reversible and little can be done to fix them.

3. It can cost anywhere from $500 to $2,000 to get your lips done, depending on the doctor and region you live in. Either way, start saving your pennies.

4. HA fillers last about four to six months. But if your body is on the thinner side, you'll metabolize the formula faster and the injections won't last as long.

5. You will see the results almost immediately. Your lips will be a little swollen at first but you'll see the effects of the fillers pretty quickly. Give your lips 24 hours to settle and the swelling to calm. Then you'll be seeing your filled-out lips as they will be for the next few months.

6. If done correctly, lips with injections don't feel any different than real lips. Not even when you're kissing.

7. At the beginning of the procedure, it feels like a pinch and then it stings as the filler is being injected. Afterward, the doctor will massage your lips a little, ice them for 10 minutes, and then let you go about your day.

8. You can choose to have your lips numbed beforehand with a dental nerve block or a topical anesthetic. The doctor can numb the area around your lips with an injection into your gums (just like a dentist would before a dental procedure) or you can opt for a numbing cream.

9. There's practically zero downtime. The procedure takes about 15 to 20 minutes total and the numbing will start to wear off after about 15 minutes. You can go about your daily life afterward but shouldn't make any big plans (like a wedding or an important event) for at least three days in case you bruise.

10. You shouldn't exercise the day of the procedure. You especially should avoid activities that increase blood flow to your face, like getting a massage or a facial.

11. You don't have to go all out. You can choose which areas of your lips you'd like the focus to be. Whether you want to do both lips, just the bottom lip, or the middle of the top lip, you can plump wherever you and your doctor decide will best complement the rest of your facial features.

12. To get your lips injected, you should only see a professional, such as a dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or nurse practitioner. To avoid a botched job, you'll want to go to an expert who is highly experienced in this specific procedure.

13. Ten days prior to your procedure, avoid painkillers (except Tylenol), fish oil, and vitamin E, which tend to thin the blood. Thinner blood will make the area more prone to bruising and bleeding.

14. Some slight bruising and bleeding at the site of injection is normal and expected. The bruises should fade after five to seven days. Your doctor could also use a laser to dissolve a blood clot if necessary.

15. You can take an oral or use a topical Arnica to reduce post-filler bruising and inflammation. Dr. Idriss recommends it for her patients to speed up the healing process, but also notes that patients who have had blood clots or take blood thinners should not use the oral form. 

16. Don't expect to get Angelina Jolie's lips. You can bring in inspiration photos, but ultimately, you and your doctor should decide what look is best for your face. You should also expect to increase the size gradually over time — not all at once — for the most natural results.

17. The bumps and lumps in the lips you see sometimes are the result of the filler being too close to the surface. It usually goes away and can be corrected, but it ain't cute.

18. Anyone who has a history of cold sores should take prevention medication two days before the procedure. Injections could trigger a cold sore.

19. If you eventually decide to stop getting injections, your lips will return to their original state. Contrary to what you might think, your lips will not turn into saggy, wrinkly skin bags. However, the HA that was injected into your lips has been proven to jump-start more HA production at the site of the injection, so your lips could naturally remain a bit larger, thanks to the previous injections.

20. Understand that lip injections are invasive procedures with risks. Dr. Idriss says although it is a "lunchtime" procedure, the patient needs to consider possible serious risks, such as vascular occlusion, before making the final decision to go through with it.

• Love 3

I can't open the link ( my iPad just reloads!) but I lived in the area and Capinteria is a orchid growing area. Why does she post crap like that?  Best way to get orchids is from a direct source. 

Who the heck does she think she is this isn't a movie set and you're not Mariah Carey with all the demands.  She should have stayed home and done her segment via Skype or had Bone and the baby in a hotel room. Or next time pick a baby daddy who will take the kid off your hands like all the others. 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Mkay said:

I have two myself.  In places that are usually hidden. No one knows about them unless I show them. That way it doesn’t interfere with any job I may have. 

I'm not sure what's more unrealistic at this point- that any of these chicks would consider how their tattoos might limit their job prospects (both because they don't care about finding jobs and also because they can't imagine a world where any employer wouldn't  piss themselves over getting to have a Teen Mom 2 star in their midst!), or that any of these girls would even get to the interview stage of a "normal" job opportunity where their tattoos would then be revealed. These girls, by virtue of their empty work history, lackluster education, and very public trashy behavior have pretty much taken themselves out of any job market besides reality TV and instagramming.

Honestly, even if Kail were willing to consider an entry level position in production and was able to use MTV connections to be on the short list for hiring, has done herself no favors by being a no show to numerous events. She's proven herself to be irresponsible more than once.

• Love 13

I got lip fillers before our wedding! My bottom lip is fine, but my upper lip has always been a little too thin around the outer 1/3 on each side. 

They were fine. Almost unnoticeable. I did get a bruise after the first one (it was a series. you pay for each vial and then the provider injects it. I purchased one vial). The bruise went away after a day or so and was easily covered with lipstick.

It lasted for quite some time. I'm not a fast metabolizer, so that's probably why.

And the NP was adorable and comforting and called me "baby" all the time in a cute Eastern European accent. "Oh baby, you're going to look ahhhhh-mazing!"

I would totally go to her for botox. I wish we still lived near there. 

• Love 5

I tried Rystilin (no idea how to spell it) last summer just the top as well. I did just a few injections with numbing cream. Totally no pain. I should have used the whole vial but I was terrified of going too far with my 51 year old self.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Honestly, even if Kail were willing to consider an entry level position in production and was able to use MTV connections to be on the short list for hiring, has done herself no favors by being a no show to numerous events. She's proven herself to be irresponsible more than once.

Plus she's proven herself to be an entitled bitch. I don't think that her ego (which is more inflated than this week's lips) could handle an entry level position ANYWHERE, let alone for a corporation where she was just demanding private dressing/make-up/panic rooms, and snapping at passersby to "go get me Larry!". 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Plus she's proven herself to be an entitled bitch. I don't think that her ego (which is more inflated than this week's lips) could handle an entry level position ANYWHERE, let alone for a corporation where she was just demanding private dressing/make-up/panic rooms, and snapping at passersby to "go get me Larry!". 

I hadn’t heard this when did this happen? Who’s Larry?

Enjoy the private car service & other perks while you can Kanal. #TimeIsRunningOut #LarryWillNoLongerAnswerYourCalls #NoMoreGlamSquad #YouWillHaveToWaitInLineAtTheAirportForACabLikeTheRestOfUs. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Enjoy the private car service & other perks while you can Kanal. #TimeIsRunningOut #LarryWillNoLongerAnswerYourCalls #NoMoreGlamSquad #YouWillHaveToWaitInLineAtTheAirportForACabLikeTheRestOfUs. 

I can't wait until Kail has to figure out how to start her moped to go to the store.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, citychic said:

I can't wait until Kail has to figure out how to start her moped to go to the store.

As if that inflated alien ass would fit on a moped seat. I bet riding a bicycle is like, physically impossible for her.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Tatum said:

As if that inflated alien ass would fit on a moped seat. I bet riding a bicycle is like, physically impossible for her.

You're right, I never thought about that. Oh my gosh I just got a visual of that in my head! lol

• Love 4
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Reunited with her Nanny 

C'mon @druzy, it has been 10 minutes since she has had dick, so it's time for her to pretend to be a lez for a sec until the next dick comes along. Once that dick gets here Becky will be back to nanny status, but give a little cred for the "fake lesbian lover for shock value" she's good for now. 

• Love 7