Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, monicageller said:

She never turns up to anything she's supposed to so why does she even bother?!

And she’s ignored everyone asking why.  I don’t understand the praise she gets.  She’s an awful person. 

• Love 17

Is that the same school she bought her first degree from?  I suspect the price will go up for a graduate degree.  And aren't MBAs pretty much useless these days?

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Mkay said:

I thought she was going back to be an RN? 

9C2A3AEB-B590-4EF1-B9EE-D052A3CABD29.jpeg

Oh bullshit. She won't even get through the admissions process. It isn't a one page application you fire off on a whim and see what happens. And I am still skeptical she even has her bachelors.  She's just biding her time, waiting for Access Hollywood or whoever to call her.

• Love 15

I cannot see Kail doing any sort of work in which she has to help others. She just does not have the personality for it. She expects people to clean up after her, run after her and satisfy her every whim because she had a rough childhood.

Having to put others first-- she doesn't even put her own kids first when she is flitting about on vacations--  would not fly with her. She has it pretty easy now. Trips all over, specials in which she interviews people, writing books. Even though she has "help" with these things, the focus is all on her and she doesn't have to put herself second or suspend her wants to accommodate a real job's demands. When this gravy train stops, she will have to do that in the real world and does not have the tools to do that. She will be just so FRUSTRATED. Can't wait.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Isn’t it recommended that you work in business for a while before getting an MBA? I thought it was the kind of graduate program where some real life experience is expected. 

It is.  Most schools require applicants to have a few years of work experience.  And, if she were truly interested in business why wouldn’t she take her crappy T-shirts and mugs and make a real business out of that?  I think she is finally realizing her degree, if she actually has it, isn’t worth much and now wants a MBA because she thinks that will make her money. It’s kind of funny that she has a degree in communications and close to 10yrs experience in the entertainment industry and can’t get a dang job.  A few companies will send her a free jacket for an IG post or two, but no one - absolutely no one - wants to hire her.  Shows you how worthless she really is.

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

It is.  Most schools require applicants to have a few years of work experience.  And, if she were truly interested in business why wouldn’t she take her crappy T-shirts and mugs and make a real business out of that?  I think she is finally realizing her degree, if she actually has it, isn’t worth much and now wants a MBA because she thinks that will make her money. It’s kind of funny that she has a degree in communications and close to 10yrs experience in the entertainment industry and can’t get a dang job.  A few companies will send her a free jacket for an IG post or two, but no one - absolutely no one - wants to hire her.  Shows you how worthless she really is.

To be fair, I doubt Kail has honestly tried that hard to find a job in show biz, outside of TM2. She thought one would magically fall into her lap. 

As for her making her own business, she probably thinks her ghost-written "Bestsellers" , her blogs, and the product promotion she does is enough to constitute a business. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

To be fair, I doubt Kail has honestly tried that hard to find a job in show biz, outside of TM2. She thought one would magically fall into her lap. 

As for her making her own business, she probably thinks her ghost-written "Bestsellers" , her blogs, and the product promotion she does is enough to constitute a business. 

I get the impression Kail was thinking she could slide into an on camera hosting/morning show type gig, or maybe a high level producer. I doubt she's bothered to apply for anything entry level.

And yes, I am sure she considers her "brand" to be her business.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Just to clarify I wasn’t implying that she needs to start a new business.  She has multiple endeavors that she unfortunately does half-assed.  My point is that she should focus on growing the “businesses” she already has and make those profitable instead of pursuing a MBA from a third rate school.  There are plenty of parents with full time jobs who also have successful ebay/etsy/home based/etc. businesses because they put in the effort.  There is no reason that Kail - with all of her free time, MTV $$ and child care help - does such a shitty job with the “businesses” she’s already put out there.

And if her “businesses” were successful enough that she could pay the IRS what she owes I might not snark on her about this.  By not paying her taxes Kail is a drain on society and I think its disgusting.  

• Love 12

Booger666, I kind of figured that's what you meant. I was just more ripping on Kail's half-assedness with her career(s) and her life in general. She doesn't do hard work anymore, unless it involves trying to trap (baby) a dude. She really has a perfect opportunity to grow a business. Hell, she could take a page out of Jo and Vee's book and invest in some real estate. But she can't be bothered to do anything practical or "boring" with her time. Which is pretty sad, because she used to be the most ambitious and realistic out of the moms.

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Booger666, I kind of figured that's what you meant. I was just more ripping on Kail's half-assedness with her career(s) and her life in general. She doesn't do hard work anymore, unless it involves trying to trap (baby) a dude. She really has a perfect opportunity to grow a business. Hell, she could take a page out of Jo and Vee's book and invest in some real estate. But she can't be bothered to do anything practical or "boring" with her time. Which is pretty sad, because she used to be the most ambitious and realistic out of the moms.

These girls could have been actual millionaires by now, with income entirely independent of any TM2 related exposure, were they not so enticed by instant gratification and in Kail's case, desperate to flaunt their money. Now it's too late. I am sure most of these girls don't have the funds to make any large all cash investments (such as real estate) since they waste their money on car leases, vacations for their entourages, tattoos, and eating out, and they've probably destroyed their credit rating so good luck getting financing. It will take them years to realize how much they really squandered hundreds of thousands of dollars and infinite educational and professional opportunities.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Way to be original, Kail. 

NOT. 

That color is so wrong for her complexion, by the by. 

Yeah, I'm pretty over this color, but I have to admit, I think it looks kinda good on her (and I don't think I'VE ever said anything remotely like that about Kail before)...although, this opinion could be influenced by the fact that at the very least it looks way better (to me) than what Cate & Amber have attempted in regards to "funky" hair colors. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah, I'm pretty over this color, but I have to admit, I think it looks kinda good on her (and I don't think I'VE ever said anything remotely like that about Kail before)...although, this opinion could be influenced by the fact that at the very least it looks way better (to me) than what Cate & Amber have attempted in regards to "funky" hair colors. 

I tend to think these lighter pastels look better on someone with a more naturally dark complexion. But that's just my opinion. I think it washes Kail out more. And that color is going to fade very quickly and make her look even more wan. 

I actually LIKE the neon pink for Cate. I think the problem is she does TOO much other stuff with it - bright lipstick, bright clothes. She could do that bold hair color and keep her makeup and clothing choices more tame, and it would actually look cute. 

• Love 11

Eh. I’m super minority here. She doesn’t bug me that much. She screwed up big time with all the baby daddies. But I see her kids clean and happy. She’s no Jenelle. They seem like a nice family. 

I do think she’s rather manic though with all the activity. Trips trips trips, and now redecorating the house again. I don’t think she can calm down and smell the roses with a nice life. Another man seems to always be the goal. But I don’t see her as Susie. Kail enjoys the hell out of those kids. 

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Eh. I’m super minority here. She doesn’t bug me that much. She screwed up big time with all the baby daddies. But I see her kids clean and happy. She’s no Jenelle. They seem like a nice family. 

I do think she’s rather manic though with all the activity. Trips trips trips, and now redecorating the house again. I don’t think she can calm down and smell the roses with a nice life. Another man seems to always be the goal. But I don’t see her as Susie. Kail enjoys the hell out of those kids. 

I would've agreed with you about Kail being a decent mother, maybe a year and a half to two years ago. Now? With all her vacations and other dramas, she seems much less hands on with those kids then she was a few years ago. At least half of the reason Lincoln and Issac are such happy, healthy kids are the paternal sides of their families. Kail isn't terrible, certainly no Jenelle or Susie, but she gets a lot of help from a bunch of good people on both sides, plus all her hangers ons, to raise her 3 boys.

• Love 24
16 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

The only difference in Kail and Jenelle is that Kail has a better support system. She brings just as many men in and out of her life. Thankfully she chose better men to be fathers to her kids than Jenelle did. Well, at least the first two. Jury's still out on Chris, and it seems Kail's picker is getting worse each time. (Or her baggage is just piling up and making HER less desirable.) Jo is a great dad and Javi is a pretty decent, involved father as well (although, he could simma with the lady issues.) Both of those guys have involved families who help Kail a lot. THEY'RE the ones keeping those kids clean and happy. How can Kail? She's constantly on vacation or going to school to troll for D. 

• Love 17

Kail and Jenelle do have similarities. They're abusers.  If Kail were a guy (and the jury is still out on that) I am not sure she would be looked upon as a good father.

I think @ghoulina hit it on the nose by pointing out it is the support system around her that makes Kail look good as far as parenting goes. If she truly had to be a parent FULL-TIME, I think Kail would have lost it long ago. More so if she didn't have the MTV money to hold her afloat.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 16

That picture almost makes it seem like...if left to her own devices, without any motivation other than lust, Kailyn chooses someone like herself.  When she has ulterior motives, she actually lands a better guy (in general, none of us is perfect). 

She needs the external motivation otherwise she goes into full Susie mode. 

• Love 6

Good analysis @guilfoyleatpp.

I think in many ways Kanal is just like Susie. She doesn't have to be an alcoholic to mirror her own mother's behavior.  So many similarities.  And let's not forget, Kanal also has a father. How much of her behavior and attitude is like her dad? The mom's get dumped on so much because they are the ones who appear on the show, but the father's of these girls are just as responsible for how their children turned out. With that said, these people are no longer children. They are now full-grown adults. They are now parents themselves who are making choices that gets them a lot of side-eye and shade.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, druzy said:

Someone paid their taxes!

taxes.png

Must be getting some season paychecks or something.  ? Remodeling, new pool liner and set up, paying off taxes.  

• Love 7

I wonder if she pays her federal taxes on time? What she just paid is the Delaware Dept of Revenue. It's B&O tax and any sales tax she collected from books and anything else she was selling. Since she ignored them to the point of them having to get a judgement, she had to pay their court costs along with the penalty and interest. Here in WA, the court costs for a DOR  judgement are about $800. My idiot brother in law used to collect sales tax and not pay on time and had several judgements. When you collect sales tax, it's NOT YOUR MONEY, fool!

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Okay, so I haven't been keeping up with boards during the hiatus but came back today and my first thought about this thread was "goddamn, Lux isn't getting any cuter with age." Poor kid has to be one of the homeliest babies I've ever seen. (No need to show me the way to hell, my ticket's been stamped for quite some time). 

Welcome back!?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

That's pretty standard, it seems. She gets a bunch of crap pumped into her face before every special or reunion, then denies it when people comment on it.

Exactly. Totally lies about it. 

• Love 8

THAT'S what she gets injected. I can't believe this is a thing. I saw one go bad on the Fix my Life show. Hope her and Farrah don't have complications. Weird fad. Eat a cheesecake. Same results.   

• Love 6