Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
28 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

No seriously, is HIV not a thing anymore?  Are condoms extinct?  These people are lucky all they get is knocked up.

Apparently, not! Also, statistically  speaking, shouldn't one of these people contracted herpes by now? Oh, and don't get me started on how  there are now drug-resistant  strains of gonorrhea.

Discount Ruby Rose should told Moniece to mind her business!

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 10

Wait - so they got back together in March and she’s pregnant now?  She looks to be about 3 months as well.  That was pretty quick especially since they’ve been long distance dating.  I’m not jealous but my old lady ovaries are.

• Love 11
(edited)

Javi has major fame whore and Capt Save a Ho tendencies, but generally I don’t think he’s a bad human being. Is he serious about this woman or were they just sleeping around without protection. Thank you @Brooklynista- watching these fools you’d think people didn’t know about STIs. 

Javi is now going to handle custody with Kailyn, and his girlfriend’s ex (if he’s in the picture- her little Boy is adorable) as well as parenting their child. I hope for the sake of all the kids this relationship sticks and she’s a Vee type AND more importantly he appreciates it. There are a lot of benefits to being married in the military I wonder if they will get married. 

Edited to add- the photo was blurry but that little boy IS Lincoln- not his ex’s son. ?Okay that’s better, so this is her first child?!

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

No seriously, is HIV not a thing anymore?  Are condoms extinct?  These people are lucky all they get is knocked up.

Back in the early seasons, Kanal mentioned having acquired an STD and as usual, she blamed Jo. But Jo was quick to pin it on her and whoever she had been with as he denied having any STD. At that time she had been with Jordan. He also dismissed the accusation and I remember him giving her the side-eye, which only left the obvious - Kanal had been with another dude. Or dudes. She is a hard-core puta.

Javi is an idiot and a puto. 

Another baby? ? Another storyline for MTV to salivate over.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Another baby? ? Another storyline for MTV to salivate over.

This could actually be great karma...we barely ever see Jo & Vee & they had a baby. They only seem to pop up now as a sounding board for Kanal's latest dramas & traumas & that's because they have maintained a friendship with her. If Kanal limits her relationship with Javi & only keeps it to drop-offs & pick-ups, he'll (fingers crossed) barely be featured...and doesn't his baby mama NOT like cameras or want to be on tv (which is why the broke up the first time around)?? 

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

This could actually be great karma...we barely ever see Jo & Vee & they had a baby. They only seem to pop up now as a sounding board for Kanal's latest dramas & traumas & that's because they have maintained a friendship with her. If Kanal limits her relationship with Javi & only keeps it to drop-offs & pick-ups, he'll (fingers crossed) barely be featured...and doesn't his baby mama NOT like cameras or want to be on tv (which is why the broke up the first time around)?? 

With Vee bowing out of the show after this season, we might not see Jo anymore. That leaves Javi who is more than willing to be in front of the cameras.

I hope you are right. Keep them fingers crossed.

That sound you hear is Kanal's ass exploding from all that anger seething inside of her.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Seriously! They are so gross! I would bet they get bulk orders of STD meds every few months. 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Let us pray the baby doesn't inherit Javi's lips and inability to close his mouth.

Is it wrong to say these people need a McDonald's sign next to their genitalia?

More like a stop sign.

• Love 12
23 hours ago, missy jo said:

I hope Lux grows into his looks somehow. 

I remember Isaac not being particularly  "cute" as a baby, and he is getting more adorable all the time. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Maybe I'm an old fuddy-duddy, but does anyone remember the days when you dated someone longer than five minutes before getting pregnant? I am beyond mind-boggled at the way these people casually hook up and have children. This crew must really love spending half their lives in and out of Family Court. 

silly, then you only have *one* baby daddy & *one* grandma to watch the kids while you're on one of your monthly vacations.  They'll take one kid no problem, but imagine if you have three? You want as many as you can get, so that way you & your squad can fly off to random places & document that shit on Instagram.

next you're gonna be telling me that you stay *home* with them on the weekends and that if you decide to be a stay-at-home mom you don't even send your kids to daycare! SMH

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Maybe I'm an old fuddy-duddy, but does anyone remember the days when you dated someone longer than five minutes before getting pregnant? I am beyond mind-boggled at the way these people casually hook up and have children. This crew must really love spending half their lives in and out of Family Court. 

I am so old. I remember when people met each other in person for the first time such as at a local dive bar or at a dance. Then, they would swap phone numbers and meet up again. Nowadays, people don't even have to leave their home. They use Tinder and whatever other dating apps are out there. If not for Jenelle and Dr. Phil, I wouldn't even know of such things.

I am getting skeeved out at the thought of Javi dipping it into Kail, Briana, back to Kail, and then this girl. Think about all the partners Kail and Briana have had along with Javi in just a short amount of time? EGADS!!

• Love 23

Also, if what is being reported is true (as far as them only having been back together a few months & being long-distance), then that is a really messed up picture to take. How well can Lincoln really know this person, and he is being used as a prop in her pregnancy announcement? WTF? 

• Love 13

Do any of these people know about Condoms? That girl looks like I did at 6 months.  I wasnt showing at 3 months.  She looks way further than that.  He did have a relationship with her before. Very briefly. I doubt it was barely 2 months. Gah! They way this group gets around is disgusting. 

• Love 20
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

There are a lot of benefits to being married in the military I wonder if they will get married. 

BENEFITS? Did you say BENEFITS? There are benefits if you marry someone in the military? Wow! I NEVER knew that! I wonder if that is common knowledge ;)

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

BENEFITS? Did you say BENEFITS? There are benefits if you marry someone in the military? Wow! I NEVER knew that! I wonder if that is common knowledge ;)

Hahaha that’s GOLDEN?. 

• Love 9
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Maybe it's Matt's baby.??‍♀️

It's Jeff's.

Edit: I didn't see @druzy's post before I clicked the submit button. lol  Great minds, again!

I see Lincoln is wearing a shirt that reads "super big bro." See Catelynn. That is how you do it. You wait until there is an actual pregnancy before you announce that shit to your kid.

Kanal must be shitting bricks right now because of that photo with Lincoln. Bwhahahahaha!!

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I am getting skeeved out at the thought of Javi dipping it into Kail, Briana, back to Kail, and then this girl. Think about all the partners Kail and Briana have had along with Javi in just a short amount of time? EGADS!!

I'm getting skeeved out too @SPLAIN. (BTW I'm not sure if you were on the boards when the results of Amber's thread title survey was announced. Your submission won!). Back to these putas.  I'm not a mathematician but this is closer than six degrees of separation it's more like two. Am I right? I invite constructive criticism regarding my math skills.

Also, when did Javi impregnate Lauren? Is the below scenario in chronological order? Bonus points if dates are provided ??

Briana had sex with Javi

Javi had sex with Kanal

Javi had sex with Lauren

• Love 7
(edited)
9 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm getting skeeved out too @SPLAIN. (BTW I'm not sure if you were on the boards when the results of Amber's thread title survey was announced. Your submission won!). Back to these putas.  I'm not a mathematician but this is closer than six degrees of separation it's more like two. Am I right? I invite constructive criticism regarding my math skills.

Also, when did Javi impregnate Lauren? Is the below scenario in chronological order? Bonus points if dates are provided ??

Briana had sex with Javi

Javi had sex with Kanal

Javi had sex with Lauren

I am game. :-) 

Briana tweeted the "spitting in between the cheeks" post back on October 26th: https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/briana-dejesus-javi-marroquin-sexy-tweet-145570

Yeah, I would know that information. I can't forget it!!

Spread Them Cheeks Bri and Famewhore Javi lasted about three months according to this article which also mentions Javi tweeted on March 17th in response to a podcast interview Briana gave about their relationship. This article also mentions he has moved on to Lauren: https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/javi-marroquin-ex-girlfriend-briana-dejesus-podcast-156284

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

What's the deal with the girlfriend? My first thought was she looks a lot older than Javi. My second was she's much farther along than three months. 

I don’t think she looks older- I think it’s just the hair cut. 

I too think her baby bump is a similar size to Chelsea’s. 

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

What. The. Fuck. Does nobody use condoms anymore?! I guess I'm a weirdo because my husband and I have been together for 10 years, married for 2 and we're still going back and forth on if we're ready for a kid. These people spend 2 seconds together and they're procreating. I CAAAAAAANNN'T 

roxanne meme.jpg

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

@Kazu I keep meaning to save that, thank you for always delivering ;)

My pleasure. :-) When I am on my PC, I can always deliver this meme.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

My pleasure. :-) When I am on my PC, I can always deliver this meme.

So many times a day I want to send this out to people at work.  But at the same time I want them to take me seriously and other than 1 other girl, they’d all be like WTF!!!!! ?

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Kazu said:

I am game. :-) 

Briana tweeted the "spitting in between the cheeks" post back on October 26th: https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/briana-dejesus-javi-marroquin-sexy-tweet-145570

Yeah, I would know that information. I can't forget it!!

Spread Them Cheeks Bri and Famewhore Javi lasted about three months according to this article which also mentions Javi tweeted on March 17th in response to a podcast interview Briana gave about their relationship. This article also mentions he has moved on to Lauren: https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/javi-marroquin-ex-girlfriend-briana-dejesus-podcast-156284

@Kazu for the win! 

• Love 3
(edited)

Of course Javi is doing his publicity tour.

“When we realized there was a possibility of having a baby, we decided to take the pregnancy test while together,” Marroquin told US Weekly of the news. “I was excited at first, then got a little bit of cold feet. Like, I can’t believe this is happening. Lincoln is almost 5, so so many emotions going through my head.”

Marroquin said he plans on throwing a party to reveal the sex of the baby.

“We are gonna find out the gender and have a gender reveal planned with Linc,” he said. “We have a solid plan of when she is coming to Delaware! As of now we’re enjoying this first one before we even think of anymore kids.”

Lowry also told US Weekly that she wishes her ex “the best.”

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6