Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I'm usually not one to think unflattering clothes are all that funny but omg...what is going on.

Fairly certain the hobgoblin in the background of that pic is wondering the same thing.

1 hour ago, Kazu said:

Yes, Stephen slapped Irene.

But she left.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

With or without her teddy bear? Didn't he throw it in the water?

1 hour ago, Kazu said:

Without. Yes. What a prick.

OMG!

I have been watching trash tee vee for a really long time...

• Love 9
2 hours ago, TeeMo said:

Remember the early days of the Real World and the Challenge on MTV when all hell would break loose if someone got drunk and started throwing punches because MTV had that rule that they would kick you off the show if you got physical with a fellow cast member? Yeah, maybe it is time to bring back that rule , MTV because this is all getting ridiculous. We could get rid of Amber, Kail and Briana in one swoop if they brought that rule back. 

That rule was SO inconsistent though. Very frustrating. For example, Ayanna hit Christian on Extreme Challenge, and Las Vegas Steven slapped RR Shane on another challenge, and both times, even though the victim was frantically pleading with the production crew to let it go, the producers said hands tied, rules are rules. But as pointed out, house meetings determined whether LV Brynn, Seattle Stephen, and Australia Tricia were sent home. And on a more recent challenge, a fight broke out between cast members, and Teege just gave everyone a warning (think it was RW Tony and his brother or cousin).

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Real World...miss them days.

Didn't Buck get kicked off Real World Season 1 ? I would love to see Kanal's surprise if they called her bluff and sent her home. Too bad that will never happen.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, druzy said:

Didn't Buck get kicked off Real World Season 1 ? I would love to see Kanal's surprise if they called her bluff and sent her home. Too bad that will never happen.

It was Puck and he was kicked out of the house on season 3, the San Francisco season. He was so disgusting. 

• Love 14

The Kail and Brianna saga has me on siding with Brianna. Kail was looking for a fight, she instigated a fight, she used the word 'ratchet' on the only person of colour there (and she has a history of using racial slurs) and there are people who are viewing her as a victim.

Javi moved on a long time ago and has been fairly silent since then. I think the new girl is actually good for him, since he hasn't been around. Kail wanted drama and Brianna responded. The fight isn't even about Javi and I don't think he cares. Kail loves it though. You know she does.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

The Kail and Brianna saga has me on siding with Brianna. Kail was looking for a fight, she instigated a fight, she used the word 'ratchet' on the only person of colour there (and she has a history of using racial slurs) and there are people who are viewing her as a victim.

Javi moved on a long time ago and has been fairly silent since then. I think the new girl is actually good for him, since he hasn't been around. Kail wanted drama and Brianna responded. The fight isn't even about Javi and I don't think he cares. Kail loves it though. You know she does.

Oh, I think Javi loves it. He felt emasculated by his ex-wife, who cheated on him and treated him like crap. Now he's basically got two women fighting over him. He's on cloud 9. 

I don't side with Kail, but I absolutely think Bri was looking for a fight. She told Leah about the vacation plans on purpose, knowing it would get back to Kail. Then she struts around thinking she's all hot, trying to get under Kail's skin. Bri is the type of girl that will subtly chip away at you until YOU flip, then she'll expect her mother and/or sister to finish the job for her. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Oh, I think Javi loves it. He felt emasculated by his ex-wife, who cheated on him and treated him like crap. Now he's basically got two women fighting over him. He's on cloud 9. 

I don't side with Kail, but I absolutely think Bri was looking for a fight. She told Leah about the vacation plans on purpose, knowing it would get back to Kail. Then she struts around thinking she's all hot, trying to get under Kail's skin. Bri is the type of girl that will subtly chip away at you until YOU flip, then she'll expect her mother and/or sister to finish the job for her. 

The problem I have with this narrative is that Bri told Leah this at the last reunion, which was ages ago. For Kail to be so huffy and puffy about a relationship that has since failed and to talk about throwing hands or wanting to fight Bri is immature nonsense. Brianna was looking for a fight too, but Kail is the one who instigated the entire thing. She can use this to threaten to leave TM2 if they don't fire Bri. She's already doing this, which tells me that she planned this entire thing.

Both of them are idiots, but I find Kail a bit more calculating than Brianna. Kail hates any girl that her ex is with. She hated the 'hood rat' Vee and she now hates 'ratchet' Brianna. The only difference is that Javi is no longer with Brianna, so Kail's hatred of her makes no sense.

It's been like a year since this all happened, why are they fighting? It just makes no sense to me.

• Love 1

I didn't think it was last year's reunion when the Disney trip was planned. It was when they were filming that NY special? I don't know, maybe I have my dates turned around. But I do know they went to Disney in Oct, so it wasn't a year ago. And I still think Bri told Leah with the intention of it getting back to Kail. They're still fighting because nothing ever came of it the first time. 

I guess I just think it takes two to tango, and I don't see Kail as instigating it more. She's more obvious with her Hulk-ish ways, but I definitely think Bri has her own agenda. 

• Love 8

I don't think these two are fighting over Javi anymore.  I think they're fighting out of a general antipathy for each other.  I mean, they're both pretty disgusting, despicable people.  They'll fight over who is the bigger bitch, who is the classier bitch, who has better shoes ... any excuse to fight because they just do not like each other.  What's going to be interesting is what happens when they get Brianna away from the other two in the Coven and see if she's still running her fool mouth.  We already know Kail doesn't need muscle behind her to talk big, but I doubt Brianna will say so much as "Boo" if her sister and mother aren't in the room.  

• Love 8
(edited)
17 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

You're being generous.  #PantsByPTBarnum #innocentonlookersgeteyebleach

lol

@SPLAIN the hostess pants...lol Kanal can wear them when she throws dumb dinner parties.

I was watching that Julia Roberts' film last night "Sleeping with the Enemy", and the scene where she is in the theater wearing the hooped clown pants reminded me of Kanal:

kail pants.jpg

kail pants circus hopped clown pants.jpg

kail circus pants 4.jpg

kail circus 3.jpg

kail pants circus 2.jpg

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 18

Why does she want a couch that looks like Walt Disney vomited all over it?  Between that thing and her striped pants, she may want to have her house checked out for toxic chemicals.  She must be breathing in some strange fumes.

• Love 5
(edited)

The ripped jeans are back. 

3 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Who is that?  Wait - this is from when she was pregnant, I remember these pictures...

Wasn’t that her neighbor or some dude from class?! 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Lemur said:

I don't think these two are fighting over Javi anymore.  I think they're fighting out of a general antipathy for each other.  I mean, they're both pretty disgusting, despicable people.  They'll fight over who is the bigger bitch, who is the classier bitch, who has better shoes ... any excuse to fight because they just do not like each other.  What's going to be interesting is what happens when they get Brianna away from the other two in the Coven and see if she's still running her fool mouth.  We already know Kail doesn't need muscle behind her to talk big, but I doubt Brianna will say so much as "Boo" if her sister and mother aren't in the room.  

You're probably right, but I'm sure that doesn't prevent Javi from deluding himself that they're fighting over him.

• Love 9

I liked her striped pants and tank top combo.  I could do without the nips because bras are our friends when you go on TV.  But the pants flowed over her (surgically enhanced) curves instead of her usual skintight outfits that highlight her lumps.  I thought she looked almost sophisticated.  I’ll show myself out to the hugely unpopular opinion room where I’ll sit in timeout.  ?

• Love 9
(edited)
39 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

The only response I can muster up is , "Really, bitch?"

FB_IMG_1526940024924.jpg

No, traveling with your kids on yet another totally optional “vacation” with your friends/nannies is not real life. If it’s such a struggle, stay the fuck home.

@LBS, I agree that the cut is flattering, but the stripes are a monstrosity. A solid color or small pattern would have been much better.

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Why does she want a couch that looks like Walt Disney vomited all over it?  Between that thing and her striped pants, she may want to have her house checked out for toxic chemicals.  She must be breathing in some strange fumes.

Let's hope it overtakes her when the kids aren't home. And she isn't found for days.

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Who is that?  Wait - this is from when she was pregnant, I remember these pictures...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4486896/Teen-Mom-star-Kailyn-Lowry-spotted-mystery-man.html

@LBS I think if the pants were a dark color such as black, they would have looked better on Kail's body. Stripes do not work with Kail's body type.

• Love 6
(edited)

Dudes. I never post in this thread because I just can’t keep up with them all! My bookmark was on page 89! I caaaannn’tttt with 100++ pages of catching up on her life ?

I heard something about her getting beat up, which brought me to this thread after so long away...

Those striped pants are not her friend. I do find this reply funny, I guess she’s finally learning to at least appear to not take herself so seriously.

A94905CF-83BE-492B-B026-AD9A6875253A.jpeg

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7
43 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

She wants us to see that her nipples are pierced. 

Didn't we get enough of it the first time?

kail nipples.jpg

7 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Major spoilers about recent reunion. 

Reveal hidden contents

That is my theory.  Javi is an asshole, but he has more credibility than Kanal who is a liar, liar pants on fire (and stripes).

• Love 6
Spoiler

So Kail & Javi hooked up after Briana and Javi broke up.

Briana's mother complains that Javi is making more money than the coven.

Dr. Drew called out Javi for being a fame whore.

Thanks @Mkay that was interesting! 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

She wants us to see that her nipples are pierced. 

Fucking OUCH! Hard PASS!

48 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Let's hope it overtakes her when the kids aren't home. And she isn't found for days.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4486896/Teen-Mom-star-Kailyn-Lowry-spotted-mystery-man.html

@LBS I think if the pants were a dark color such as black, they would have looked better on Kail's body. Stripes do not work with Kail's body type.

Def. a solid color. Elastic is the only way she can get the pants past her ass. And she did that on purpose  so that's on her not nature. 

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

You're probably right, but I'm sure that doesn't prevent Javi from deluding himself that they're fighting over him.

I've really lost all respect for Javi, especially learning that he hooked up with Kail after breaking up with Briana and got Briana a freaking PROMISE RING. He's like a less violent Jenelle with the nonstop "commitments" to random people.

I used to feel bad for him, but no more. As we say around here...water seeks its own level. He's really seeming like a love/sex/relationship addict these days.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I've really lost all respect for Javi, especially learning that he hooked up with Kail after breaking up with Briana and got Briana a freaking PROMISE RING. He's like a less violent Jenelle with the nonstop "commitments" to random people.

I used to feel bad for him, but no more. As we say around here...water seeks its own level. He's really seeming like a love/sex/relationship addict these days.

More like a reality TV check addict. Lol

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Major spoilers about recent reunion. 

Hide contents

I look forward to seeing all this reunion footage a timely 9-10 months from now ? 

35 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Def. a solid color. Elastic is the only way she can get the pants past her ass. And she did that on purpose  so that's on her not nature. 

LOL! 

17 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

A promise ring? Are they 12? Look, if you both have kids, you’re past promise rings, FFS.

This. And for Javi, only giving a promise ring and not an engagement ring, seems like a diss at Briana somehow considering how desperate he has seemed. Plus, if they would’ve wed asap it would’ve guaranteed drama and more camera time. They’re both so thirsty I have to think one or both really didn’t like the other much at all in the end. Or Roxanne...

13 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

More like a reality TV check addict. Lol

Plus, reality tv “stardom” addict. They all apply though! 

This thread is way fun...I regret to not have looked sooner!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Omg Javi just said Hulk strangled him in her sleep! WTF!?

Is he On the after show? 

Not surprising that she did that.  She will always be violent. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Bitch wasn't sleeping.

This abusing twat needs to spend time behind bars.

• Love 13
(edited)
16 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

“In her sleep”

mmhmm. We see you, Hulk. ??

eta: @kazu beat me to it. Lol

Edited by MollyZee
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, MollyZee said:

“In her sleep”

mmhmm. We see you, Hulk. ??

eta: @kazu beat me to it. Lol

But you got those emojis. lol

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Kazu said:

Bitch wasn't sleeping.

This abusing twat needs to spend time behind bars.

I'll just point out that if you're on certain sleep medications, you can legitimately do sh*t like this with zero knowledge or recollection.  That said, I want to see the receipts - produce an Ambien prescription.  (I had to stop taking it after I punched my father for snoring and tried to operate a motor vehicle.)

• Love 8
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Lemur said:

I'll just point out that if you're on certain sleep medications, you can legitimately do sh*t like this with zero knowledge or recollection.  That said, I want to see the receipts - produce an Ambien prescription.  (I had to stop taking it after I punched my father for snoring and tried to operate a motor vehicle.)

Oh, I am aware of those things happening under meds. Kanal is not one of them. She is an abuser. I am sure she acted as if she was asleep. Something ticked her off and she strangled him.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

The only response I can muster up is , "Really, bitch?"

FB_IMG_1526940024924.jpg

I'm of two minds about this. The first is, shut the fuck up about your first world problems. On the other hand...watching Kail be forced to stand in a 30+ min security line and possibly having her enormous ass tangled up in the luggage or waiting ropes while Lincoln called her a puta under his breath for not being able to watch Paw Patrol on his iPad because Bones is using it for the 10,000th selfie would honestly warm my heart. Bonus points if she got flagged by security and had to be wanded in front of everyone.

• Love 18

Whatever, Kail. She never goes anywhere without two sycophants in tow, so it's not like she's ever wrangling three kids plus luggage on her own. For most single mothers "real life" doesn't consist of half a dozen luxury vacations every year. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I'm of two minds about this. The first is, shut the fuck up about your first world problems. On the other hand...watching Kail be forced to stand in a 30+ min security line and possibly having her enormous ass tangled up in the luggage or waiting ropes while Lincoln called her a puta under his breath for not being able to watch Paw Patrol on his iPad because Bones is using it for the 10,000th selfie would honestly warm my heart. Bonus points if she got flagged by security and had to be wanded in front of everyone.

Watching security call in back up when they try to figure out what it is Kanal is smuggling in her pants.

The puta references never get old or tiring.

• Love 11
56 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Whatever, Kail. She never goes anywhere without two sycophants in tow, so it's not like she's ever wrangling three kids plus luggage on her own. For most single mothers "real life" doesn't consist of half a dozen luxury vacations every year. 

100% this.  I’m sure she has sprung for TSA precheck.  We know she burns through her money and fancies herself high class.  Waiting in line is for the peasants.

• Love 10