Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

In my city (Philly) the socks and slides look is prevalent regardless of season. Lol

It's like that here (north of Seattle), too. My son is 27 and he wears the slide/sock combo all the time. And, I tell him how bad it looks all the time ?

• Love 5

Well, and I think we could even be nice and pretend that Kail is trying to be "fashionable" with this sandal look and excuse her for it-- however, I don't think anyone will ever forget how she gave Jo such a hard time for wearing sweatpants in his house--in his house, repeat, in his house.  All the while she goes out in torn pants, tiny clothes, and all sorts of other problematic clothing.  So no excusing her here... sorry Kail, you ruined that one yourself!

lol

• Love 17
1 hour ago, alexa said:

Well, and I think we could even be nice and pretend that Kail is trying to be "fashionable" with this sandal look and excuse her for it-- however, I don't think anyone will ever forget how she gave Jo such a hard time for wearing sweatpants in his house--in his house, repeat, in his house.  All the while she goes out in torn pants, tiny clothes, and all sorts of other problematic clothing.  So no excusing her here... sorry Kail, you ruined that one yourself!

lol

To this day, I still can't believe Kail purposely recorded that video because she thought it made her look good! Delusional, delusional, delusional...

• Love 11

I never clicked the link in the bio, so if anyone wants to give her a few pennies for the click, I’m sure it’s something we have already heard before. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, Mkay said:
I never clicked the link in the bio, so if anyone wants to give her a few pennies for the click, I’m sure it’s something we have already heard before. 

I couldn't figure out what link she was talking about at first, but I'm pretty sure it's to this (about the name change petition and how things have gone with Chris).  https://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2018/04/exclusive-kail-lowry-on-winning-name-change-i-never-wanted-things-this-way-002512409.html?sbdht=_5awJgcDPnYLGT4qeoSjzyCxq-tmfrBdPMUcIRzmHOm33jZoeIYbceckum2oKmOqD0_

• Love 6
On 4/14/2018 at 7:14 PM, Mkay said:

I know I’m late with my snark on this (long mfing week ?) ... however, couldn’t someone ask her the EXACT same question when referring to her life?

Just saying!

• Love 18
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

I'm not clicking either.  I don't care what she has to say.  What I have to say though, I love her hair here.  I'd do a lot of unspeakable things to have my younger, beautiful tresses back these days.  

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, Mitzi.B said:

Does Lux have a moustache already?  Sorry, but that is one homely baby!  Yes, I know I’m going to hell.

I’ll be with you.  

1 hour ago, Enya Face said:

I know I’m late with my snark on this (long mfing week ?) ... however, couldn’t someone ask her the EXACT same question when referring to her life?

Just saying!

Yes!! Hahaha

• Love 8
1 hour ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

“Cammies” — are those like cami-jammies?

Camisoles. Which are not bras. If you are going to get breast augmentation (and there’s no way that hers haven’t been enhanced in some way) to that size, you should really be prepared to wear a bra. A good bra would make her look less top-heavy (like when she wears a bikini top).

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 8
53 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Camisoles. Which are not bras. If you are going to get breast augmentation (and there’s no way that hers haven’t been enhanced in some way) to that size, you should really be prepared to wear a bra. A good bra would make her look less top-heavy (like when she wears a bikini top).

Camisoles are abbreviated as “camis” in every clothing store and website I’ve ever seen. I was mocking her random spelling of “cammies.” At least she didn’t throw in an apostrophe — I guess that Bachelor’s degree is paying off!

• Love 13
46 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Of course I agree with this sentiment. 

But (oh my god I cannot believe it), I agree with David.  I guess this is endtimes.

It would be easier to agree with David if he wasn't a big, fat hypocrite who let his daughter cake on just as much makeup as Leah's girls for her own cheer competitions. He needs to worry about his own dysfunctional family.

• Love 16

I clicked that link above and I have to give Kail props...so many women do 100% of the heavy lifting and still name their kids after their dads. The dads get to have their "line" (what a stupid concept anyway, you're not royalty and your name means jack) continue while doing fuck-all, and the woman doesn't even get to have the same name as her kids despite doing literally all of the work. Kail has given enough to this steaming turd, and he clearly wants nothing to do with her or her kid, so she should just double-down on the single mom stuff and enroll this poor little dude in Big Brothers/Big Sisters or something so he can have a positive male role model.

• Love 5

I do wonder if Chris showed up and/or he agreed to the change?   My grandson is 2 1/2 and hasn’t seen his father for 2 years due to a RO.   He could petition for supervised visitation but luckily hasn’t.   My daughter petitioned for a name change, but it was denied because the father pays support through the state.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I clicked that link above and I have to give Kail props...so many women do 100% of the heavy lifting and still name their kids after their dads. The dads get to have their "line" (what a stupid concept anyway, you're not royalty and your name means jack) continue while doing fuck-all, and the woman doesn't even get to have the same name as her kids despite doing literally all of the work. Kail has given enough to this steaming turd, and he clearly wants nothing to do with her or her kid, so she should just double-down on the single mom stuff and enroll this poor little dude in Big Brothers/Big Sisters or something so he can have a positive male role model.

I typically have no problems with baby last names. What I do think is a bit crazy is all the hyphenated names. We have Buffy Wellington-Anderson whom at some point will marry Ashley Darlington-Lederman. Then they will have a child that they'll name Dakota Wellington-Anderson-Darlington-Lederman. There is a point at which things do start to get silly.

Is the steaming turd (LOL) that you are referring to Chris? I haven't ready anything about him not wanting anything to do with the kid. I thought Kail was seeing this guy, got pregnant and went all "woe is me" when it was Kail that he wanted nothing to do with, not the baby. I don't think I've ever read anything that led me to believe that Kail has given enough to the guy. Did I miss something?

• Love 8
13 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I typically have no problems with baby last names. What I do think is a bit crazy is all the hyphenated names. We have Buffy Wellington-Anderson whom at some point will marry Ashley Darlington-Lederman. Then they will have a child that they'll name Dakota Wellington-Anderson-Darlington-Lederman. There is a point at which things do start to get silly.

Is the steaming turd (LOL) that you are referring to Chris? I haven't ready anything about him not wanting anything to do with the kid. I thought Kail was seeing this guy, got pregnant and went all "woe is me" when it was Kail that he wanted nothing to do with, not the baby. I don't think I've ever read anything that led me to believe that Kail has given enough to the guy. Did I miss something?

I see nothing wrong with little Lux having Kailyn’s last name (or any baby having their mom’s name) BUT this wasn’t an act of an enlightened woman. 

Kailyn is extremely petty and pissed she couldn’t trap a guy by a pregnancy. As far as Chris being a Dad to Lux we have no idea. Does he work?! (I know he’s a college student). He should be supporting the baby financially from day one, of course it may not be much now but it can increase once he gets a real job. 

12 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

What I do think is a bit crazy is all the hyphenated names. We have Buffy Wellington-Anderson whom at some point will marry Ashley Darlington-Lederman. Then they will have a child that they'll name Dakota Wellington-Anderson-Darlington-Lederman. There is a point at which things do start to get silly.

This part specifically- in Latin America most people have two last names. You just don’t carry on ALL the names. It goes Paternal line- maternal line. So people tend to end up with the last name of their mothers father and their father’s father. It works out fine. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I see nothing wrong with little Lux having Kailyn’s last name (or any baby having their mom’s name) BUT this wasn’t an act of an enlightened woman. 

Kailyn is extremely petty and pissed she couldn’t trap a guy by a pregnancy. As far as Chris being a Dad to Lux we have no idea. Does he work?! (I know he’s a college student). He should be supporting the baby financially from day one, of course it may not be much now but it can increase once he gets a real job. 

This part specifically- in Latin America most people have two last names. You just don’t carry on ALL the names. It goes Paternal like- maternal line. So people tend to end up with the last name of their mothers father and their father’s father. It works out fine. 

I think he graduated in December.  He works.  He commented the other day, though now I can’t find it, that he’s lucky if he gets to see Lux four hours a week.  I absolutely 1000% believe if Chris looked and her and winked she would be professing her love for him all over again.  I also think those semi nude pics were to try and make him jealous.  Could he work harder to see his son.  Absolutely.  But they both suck and both seem to want to be right. She’s met her match in a way.  The poor baby is stuck in the middle of it all. 

• Love 19
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

I think he graduated in December.  He works.  He commented the other day, though now I can’t find it, that he’s lucky if he gets to see Lux four hours a week.  I absolutely 1000% believe if Chris looked and her and winked she would be professing her love for him all over again.  I also think those semi nude pics were to try and make him jealous.  Could he work harder to see his son.  Absolutely.  But they both suck and both seem to want to be right. She’s met her match in a way.  The poor baby is stuck in the middle of it all. 

Lux is a nursing infant- if Chris actually filed for his custody time, was granted 4hrs a week AND he’s paying child support he’s stepping up right now. But I highly doubt that. 

Youre right that Lux is stuck in the middle.  

• Love 6
18 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I agree. I don't understand all of these mothers that feel their kids must have their dad's name. It's 2018, FFS.

I think in a lot of cases the moms (especially if they are unmarried) feel like there's a better chance the dads will stick around if the kids have the dad's last name. I know, sharing a name isn't going to make an irresponsible person change his or her ways, but it's like the dad will feel more ownership or obligation towards a kid with his last name.

Regardless, I agree with @Scarlett45- this wasn't a "sisters doing it for themselves" endeavor, changing his name, it was a metaphorical middle finger given to Chris, of course using the court system, because that's how Kail rolls.

• Love 18
34 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I think in a lot of cases the moms (especially if they are unmarried) feel like there's a better chance the dads will stick around if the kids have the dad's last name. I know, sharing a name isn't going to make an irresponsible person change his or her ways, but it's like the dad will feel more ownership or obligation towards a kid with his last name.

I've had so many boyfriends, male friends, relatives, acquaintances, etc., have a huge hissy fit at the concept of their kids not having their last names, that I suspect you're right. And these are guys that theoretically would do a modicum of helping raise the kid, at least. Even if they plan to do absolutely zero for the kid, they still insist on it. Their fragile egos can't handle not spreading their names around. I always felt that if the woman does all the work, especially the difficult physical work of growing and delivering the child, they should get a little more recognition than they currently do, but I guess all they get is work and more work.

15 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

You're right about that--Kail wasn't doing this because she actually cares about how her kid is named--if she did, the kid would be named after her from the get-go. This is revenge, pure and simple.

• Love 13

Kail has been away from Lux several times in the past several months. I don't think she is still nursing that kid. Kanal was big on putting out there about how she was breastfeeding. She hasn't put anything out (other than her cooch) that mentions she is still nursing.

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Kail has been away from Lux several times in the past several months. I don't think she is still nursing that kid. Kanal was big on putting out there about how she was breastfeeding. She hasn't put anything out (other than her cooch) that mentions she is still nursing.

You’re right. I recalled Kailyn took Lux on this last vacation but I’m not sure about the others. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Kazu said:

She mentioned nursing in the beginning, then never said anything about it again.  Unlike with Lincoln when she participated in sit ins and talked about it pretty often. She has left Lux a lot. Hawaii (10 days), Altanta, Disney, New York, etc. I know you can pump and store it but I kinda think feel like she isn’t nursing anymore. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She mentioned nursing in the beginning, then never said anything about it again.  Unlike with Lincoln when she participated in sit ins and talked about it pretty often. She has left Lux a lot. Hawaii (10 days), Altanta, Disney, New York, etc. I know you can pump and store it but I kinda think feel like she isn’t nursing anymore. 

Right. And those trips were pretty close to one another. That chick is definitely not nursing.

• Love 10
On 4/19/2018 at 7:37 AM, druzy said:

Jenelle and UBT gave out cease and desist letters to keep their cast members from saying anything about them, but it is okay for UBT to go after the cast members? Okaaaaay.

• Love 15

Ok, I'm listening to tweedle dee and tweedle dum on "Coffee Conversations." Lindsie Christley (or whatever) is super cringey...they're talking about staying in all inclusive resorts, like the one in Jamaica, vs. exploring on your own. Lindsie just spoke about feeling uncomfortable in "other countries" where they don't speak English and how she feels "safe" at the all inclusive resort. 

I'm rolling my eyes so hard and I'm also glad that she's not embarrassing the fuck outta us by being a stupid fucking American in another country.

Oh God, Kail is saying that she hasn't believed in true love since Chris. Now that she's in love with this Jamaican guy, she believes in it again. Apparently she hasn't ever heard of a vacation fling. Oh honey...

Oh God...now Tweedle Christley is talking about how many times she's been to Cancun and how she's so uncomfortable there...I want to listen to Leah's interview, but I don't know if I can contain my rage. I'll switch now. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 17
(edited)
On 4/19/2018 at 11:35 AM, monagatuna said:

Kail's kids need a positive female role model because she sure is not one to be looked up to. 

Kail does not deserve props. She is a shady trick and a vengeful one at that. The whole name change is similar to her putting phony restraining orders on her exes. It is revenge time. Chris wants nothing to do with her fat ass and so she needs to get back at him. It was not that long ago that she was praising him as a good father on social media. @druzy

Not sure why druzy's name is there. I will just leave it. It must be the forum gods. Hi druzy!

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Ok, I'm listening to tweedle dee and tweedle dum on "Coffee Conversations." Lindsie Christley (or whatever) is super cringey...they're talking about staying in all inclusive resorts, like the one in Jamaica, vs. exploring on your own. Lindsie just spoke about feeling uncomfortable in "other countries" where they don't speak English and how she feels "safe" at the all inclusive resort. 

I'm rolling my eyes so hard and I'm also glad that she's not embarrassing the fuck outta us by being a stupid fucking American in another country.

Oh God, Kail is saying that she hasn't believed in true love since Chris. Now that she's in love with this Jamaican guy, she believes in it again. Apparently she hasn't ever heard of a vacation fling. Oh honey...

Oh God...now Tweedle Christley is talking about how many times she's been to Cancun and how she's so uncomfortable there...I want to listen to Leah's interview, but I don't know if I can contain my rage. I'll switch now. 

Someone here called it! Who said Kail got some while she was in Jamaica and that’s why she was posing naked? You were right whoever it was!!

Thank you for taking one for the team and listening. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 15

OMG. Does this mean we can have a Teen Mom 2/90 Day Fiance cross over with Kail's new man?! I'm so here for that*, especially if it turns out like Molly & Luis' season of 90DF. 

*except I'm going to need Isaac and Linc to go live with their fathers, so they can be spared the mess this would become

• Love 18
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

Someone here called it! Who said Kail got some while she was in Jamaica and that’s why she was posing naked? You were right whoever it was!!

Thank you for taking one for the team and listening. 

So she goes on vacation with her kids and picks up a random guy that now she’s all ga-ga over? Seriously? JFC Kail, focus on your kids for a while instead of the next guy. That’s pathetic.

• Love 22
25 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

So she goes on vacation with her kids and picks up a random guy that now she’s all ga-ga over? Seriously? JFC Kail, focus on your kids for a while instead of the next guy. That’s pathetic.

I know. 

I have no problem with a single mom having some vacation fun. But do that on the vacation you take WITHOUT your children. Not the 1 out of the 4 this year that they were a part of. 

• Love 23
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Kail's whole life is a vacation. That's why her house is always so Pinterest perfect. No one is living in it!

Kanal's home is just a place for her crusty drawers.

This comment reminded me of the 1983 Twilight Zone film and the one story about the boy who lived in the cartoon house. It was perfect for him, but not for the other people in the home who were trying to escape from his madness.

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I don't have my glasses on. As I read her post, I thought I read that one hashtag as #kailandthecheetos.

Sorry, Kanal. You will never look as cute as Chelsea does in her jacket.

• Love 15