Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Yeah, it's definitely not her worst Photoshop faux pas, but the straight lines and blurriness look like a giveaway (to me at least).

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Tatum said:

And I just died.

In all seriousness, I am sure she's photoshopped the pic, but I see no smoking guns here like the one where she took Isaac's arm off.

Me too. @Birdee thank you for taking one for the team

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Or she watched the first season of Games of Thrones. Kail, you are no Ned Stark.

I actually thought Kail's ass pic looked pretty good but I did not think for one second that was an untouched photo.

Or she read how Kim Kardashian gave certain people wedding invites with specific differences to see who would release it.  We all know how Kail likes the Kardashians.  I hate them but even I remember that making the rounds. 

• Love 5
(edited)
Spoiler

Butt pix! 

Ok here’s mine:  note the weird line where her underwear looks shaded in.  Off to burn my eyes with bleach and throw my phone off the balcony!

3B2AE558-7819-476A-A7E9-7DF944002E77.jpeg

Edited by LBS
Added spoiler
  • Love 7
(edited)

@Mkay I don’t know how to put spoilers on it or I would have!  

Lmao!  I was able to put a spoiler box over the wrong thing.  I’m the worst!

Edited by LBS
  • Love 6
(edited)
48 minutes ago, LBS said:

@Mkay I don’t know how to put spoilers on it or I would have!  

Lmao!  I was able to put a spoiler box over the wrong thing.  I’m the worst!

You’re good. I don’t know how either. Hahaha

Apparently Dakota Estrada is also in jamaica, too. We have Bone, Quay, and Koda.  That makes 7.  (I do believe Bone, Quay, and Dakota are sisters) 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, jerseydeviljohn said:

This kid is so fucking ugly...

Very unfortunate looking, in every photo I've seen.  Hopefully, he will change when he ages, but for now, whoo doggies.

• Love 10

@druzy not sure if it as a good as an eye as yours or rather a horrible reason to ignore the stress of work. Literally staring at Kail’s ass to find photo shopping brings me to a zen level. #serenitynow

• Love 7
4 hours ago, jerseydeviljohn said:

I am going to hell. I laughed so hard. And just told my daughter after showing her another picture, I said the same thing. Looks like Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite with his mustache.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, jerseydeviljohn said:

That is the first pic of him that I've seen her in. Before I just saw some random unfortunate looking baby.

• Love 2

Who wants to post pics of themselves in a swimsuit?  I hate most of the pics of me fully clothed. I certainly wouldn’t wear a swimsuit and post it on Instagram. I just think Kail has a weird infatuation with herself. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, alexa said:

Who wants to post pics of themselves in a swimsuit?  I hate most of the pics of me fully clothed. I certainly wouldn’t wear a swimsuit and post it on Instagram. I just think Kail has a weird infatuation with herself. 

She writes how she’s so insecure and now all of a sudden she is writing about “love the skin you’re in.” Did she make a friend who has better photoshop skills or something to make that big leap. 

• Love 6

Lux is not the cutest baby, in many pics he looks like he's spoiling for a fight,lol. I am a sucker for those chubby cheeks , hands and feet, though. She posted some other pics where his hair was curlier and he looked better.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

Lux is not the cutest baby, in many pics he looks like he's spoiling for a fight,lol. I am a sucker for those chubby cheeks , hands and feet, though. She posted some other pics where his hair was curlier and he looked better.

I agree.  Some pictures, he looks very unfortunate.  In others, he's pretty cute.  Isaac used to go back and forth in the same way in his younger years.  Heck, Kail does also but I'm not sure how much is actually her and how much is lazy photoshop.  Maybe Lil Soapy will grow into his looks as he gets older.  Isacc has and so did Kail until she went nuts with surgeries.  Chris seems to look decent enough as well.

• Love 9

The only "Lowry" that looked cute from the beginning was Lincoln imo. Which is probably because he looks the least like Kail (and Javi). Isaac grew into his looks, plus he has a sweet, sensitive personality that makes him so damn adorable. Hopefully Soapy will be sweet like Isaac and funny like Lincoln.

• Love 15

When was the photo on the right taken, does anyone know?

Kail really should try and lose some weight, vain as she is. No one is saying she has to be a size 2 to be pretty, but when she gains weight, it really bloats her face and makes her unattractive. She is actually quite pretty when she's thinner and smiles.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Tatum said:

When was the photo on the right taken, does anyone know?

Kail really should try and lose some weight, vain as she is. No one is saying she has to be a size 2 to be pretty, but when she gains weight, it really bloats her face and makes her unattractive. She is actually quite pretty when she's thinner and smiles.

When she went to Miami this yr for surgery and changed her mind. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Chris is just kissing that fat ass. Literally. He is drooling looking at it, going by his tweet. Gross. 

Chris when he was a baby: 

chris lopez.jpg

And she still desperately wants him to love her, even though she pretends she doesn’t.  She would move Chris in in a heartbeat if he showed interest. 

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, Mkay said:

And she still desperately wants him to love her, even though she pretends she doesn’t.  She would move Chris in in a heartbeat if he showed interest. 

He is only interested in her being a piece of ass. lol 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, smhjess said:

How is Kail paying for this vacation?  She went to FL in Feb, Hawaii in March, I assume the Hawaii trip was paid for by MTV but what about these others?

I wouldn't be surprised if she got comped by MTV for a lot of things, like cheap or even free flights, hotels, restaurants, ect. Plus, outside of her overly generous MTV paycheck, there is the advertising she does for different companies on her SM and her other side hustles.

• Love 5

These pics will help sooooo much when your interviewing for RN school.  ? I’d be embarrassed if I were your son, Kail.  If you lost weight, good for you.  There is a better way to show it. In one weeks time you have taken your clothes off on Instagram 3 times.  4 in one month. The thirst is real. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 16

I’m not a Jenelle fan by any means.  Kail disgusts me just as much.  Jenelle is a druggy child neglector. She poses with her bikini on with kids around.  Acting sexy with her moon face.  She got slammed but deleted the majority of those comments.  (Well deserved slammed) Kail has posted 4 nude pics (with or without underwear, who really knows) inside and outside her house and hotel room on Instagram and the majority is worshipping her.  ??? I think she’s is just as gross and nasty as Jenelle.  She’s thirsting for Chris to come running to her house.  What is the point? If I did this my almost 12 yr old would steal my phone and delete that picture. She would cry.  It would be embarrassing for her. Even at my skinniest I never showed my body that way. Seriously. Disgusting. Chelsea and Leah are the only ones who haven’t  showed their body this way.  Save it for your spouse. Or pose in your workout gear if your proud of your progress. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 11