Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, druzy said:

Well...don't we all hang out topless in towels/thongs/bedsheets while on a family vacation with our three children, ex-husband, and three(+) hanger-ons/friends? And then we pose for photos in various states of undress that we'll post on social media to show everyone what we're doing on this family trip (a trip that was Lincoln's birthday present, BTW), right? I mean, totally normal activities for a family vacation with some close friends, right? Totally normal to do this on your young kid's birthday vacation trip, right? Who hasn't done this? 

OH. BASICALLY EVERYONE BUT KAIL HASN'T DONE THIS. Because it is not a normal thing to do on family vacations (or for most people, any type of vacation or in life, especially once you have kids who will get made fun of because of this sh*t).  Happy birthday, Lincoln Marshall! We're going to Jamaica so Mommy can take topless/almost-nude pics in another country! Aren't you so excited about your birthday trip? Oh, and all Mommy's friends you love people who provide most of your daily care in exchange for trips are coming, too! 

Also, my skin kind of hurts just looking at that "burn-tan" all over her body. Ouch. Clothes, Kail. Clothes are your friends in the sun (and SPF, but really...more clothes).  Skin cancer ain't fun but I imagine it's even less fun when you have to explain how you possibly got skin cancer on your butt cheek. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, druzy said:

They had court at 9am today. Is she home? 

Neither has posted anything.  Kail posted what was apparently Adele lyrics this morning but that’s been it. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, druzy said:

She's still in love with

A) Chris

B) Javi

What in the world?!! Kailyn is the one who wanted to divorce Javi, and wanted to be free and the proceeded to have uprotected sex with some 21 yrs old college kid. 

Chris. Was. Never. Your. Man. 

I will NEVER understand women who think that having sex with a man means he is committed to you. Having a working reproductive system doesn’t mean a man should commit to you. 

I’m only 32, but with the little life experience I have under my belt I would bet dollars to donuts that Chris never ever EVER gave her any impression (verbally or otherwise) that they were doing anything more than hanging out & engaging in partnered sex. 

Do you have not an ounce of pride Kailyn?

• Love 16
13 hours ago, druzy said:

Oh, the irony, it burns! Kail, you were the ho. Not sorry that the truth hurts.

Also, maybe don't try to take the moral upper hand while calling other women "hoes" just because some guy you thought should like you chose someone else instead. 

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 17

Why I read this topic I don't know, because it just enrages me. Kail is such trash. Have I mentioned that before?

I do wonder though if she is ranting and raving because she is truly in love with this Chris guy or is it just that she has such a high opinion of herself that she cannot possibly deal with the idea that she could be dumped, discarded, unwanted, etc. by a guy. She's used to being the one that uses up people until they are of no value to her and then icily kicking them to the curb without a care in the world. It seems the shoe is on the other foot now. I think if it was any dude that bailed on her, she'd react this way. She just can't handle it. 

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

But now she will have to change his Twitter handle! Maybe she can get Bone to do it.

Speaking of her bevy of random hangers-on, whatever happened to her "girlfriend"? Remember for about a week or so last summer she was all about claiming to be in a relationship with some girl who even apparently moved in? 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Speaking of her bevy of random hangers-on, whatever happened to her "girlfriend"? Remember for about a week or so last summer she was all about claiming to be in a relationship with some girl who even apparently moved in? 

They are no longer twitter friends. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Why I read this topic I don't know, because it just enrages me. Kail is such trash. Have I mentioned that before?

I do wonder though if she is ranting and raving because she is truly in love with this Chris guy or is it just that she has such a high opinion of herself that she cannot possibly deal with the idea that she could be dumped, discarded, unwanted, etc. by a guy. She's used to being the one that uses up people until they are of no value to her and then icily kicking them to the curb without a care in the world. It seems the shoe is on the other foot now. I think if it was any dude that bailed on her, she'd react this way. She just can't handle it. 

The latter. I don’t think she ever loved Chris. If that was the case she would be complaining about the pain of lost love, but no- all she talks about is how he doesn’t want her. Never how it hurts, or it’s hard, or choosing better next time. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

What in the world?!! Kailyn is the one who wanted to divorce Javi, and wanted to be free and the proceeded to have uprotected sex with some 21 yrs old college kid. 

Chris. Was. Never. Your. Man. 

I will NEVER understand women who think that having sex with a man means he is committed to you. Having a working reproductive system doesn’t mean a man should commit to you. 

I’m only 32, but with the little life experience I have under my belt I would bet dollars to donuts that Chris never ever EVER gave her any impression (verbally or otherwise) that they were doing anything more than hanging out & engaging in partnered sex. 

Do you have not an ounce of pride Kailyn?

Only Pride she ever had was her pride over pity tattoo. And I think she got rid of that.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, druzy said:

Way to generalize, Kail. You're 26. Lots of people are married or in committed relationships and are more than happy to keep their families together at your age.

And who are these "hoes"? Are they people who make their living broadcasting their sex lives on national TV? Have unprotected sex outside of a relationship? Post pictures of their asses on social media? Publicly discuss bleaching their assholes?

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

Holy Crap, how many cars has she gotten in the last year?!?! If she doesn't have naked vacation selfies on herSM, it's her millionth car. I get that she has money, but she keeps pissing it away like she has a never-ending supply.

• Love 12

As long as the good cars last these days I don't understand all of the new car buying either.  It is an obvious expense you can avoid when you have a fully functioning already nice car.   If they want to waste their money, well, okay, but really there is no sense in it.  

• Love 8
12 hours ago, rafibomb said:

I don't understand people who constantly want new cars. You get accustomed to your car- the sight lines, how it handles, where all the controls are (so you don't try to signal and accidentally turn on your wipers like a jackass).

So I'm not the only one who does this???  LOL!!!

• Love 14

This is the manic part of the bipolar? Getting a new car is a hassle, a time investment, it's BORING. They must treat her really well when she goes in there, though. Maybe that's it.

"I feel bad about myself, I will go buy a new car."

• Love 12
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

This is the manic part of the bipolar? Getting a new car is a hassle, a time investment, it's BORING. They must treat her really well when she goes in there, though. Maybe that's it.

"I feel bad about myself, I will go buy a new car."

Yes! My husband is bi polar and will spend and spend like crazy.  A new package in the mail everyday.  Then nothing for a while. She is reclining the pool because she thinks it’s about ten yrs old and laying down a bigger concrete/patio area. Like why? If it was fine, why spend the money? Just because. ??‍♀️

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yes! My husband is bi polar and will spend and spend like crazy.  A new package in the mail everyday.  Then nothing for a while. She is reclining the pool because she thinks it’s about ten yrs old and laying down a bigger concrete/patio area. Like why? If it was fine, why spend the money? Just because. ??‍♀️

She needs to pay her back taxes.

@Mkay are under a tornado watch? 

• Love 3
On 4/12/2018 at 4:49 PM, Mkay said:

New ride, she’s redoing her swimming pool, but.....

has she paid her taxes yet?

Because I am me, I am going to point out that her clothes fit and this looks like a normal “out on Saturday errands” type outfit. 

Question- does she keep her cars or sell them or trade in?! How many does she have? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Stay safe!

Thank you!! 

So far these has been two pics of funnel clouds, two tornado warnings, and the third big storm is coming through. Loads of fun this time of year.  Plus Jim Cantore and Reed Timmer were in town earlier. You know it’s serious business when they show up. Hahaha 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Thank you!! 

So far these has been two pics of funnel clouds, two tornado warnings, and the third big storm is coming through. Loads of fun this time of year.  Plus Jim Cantore and Reed Timmer were in town earlier. You know it’s serious business when they show up. Hahaha 

You are in my neck of the woods! 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, AdorkableWitch said:

You are in my neck of the woods! 

You had some on and off excitement today, too? We never had anything touch down but a few funnels and sirens. I like to watch the clouds but I can do without a full blown tornado. Our town has been hit twice. Once in January of this year.  ??‍♀️ Causes all kinds of Chaos, like Kail.  (See, I’m on topic. Haha). 

• Love 7
23 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Question- does she keep her cars or sell them or trade in?! How many does she have? 

I'm guessing they are all leased.  Drive them for 2 - 3 years and turn them in for another one.  No idea how many she has at any one time.

I see she's sticking with basic Gangsta Black with black wheels and dark tinted windows..  Because she's such a gangsta from the 'hood, yo.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 13

Why would she link her shorts??? Given the shadow from her giant bosom, you can't even see them anyway. It's not like someone is going to say, "What a lovely scrap of denim poking out from that shadow, I wonder where I can squeeze into some like that."

• Love 23
39 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

People wearing socks and flip flops are my pet peeve, so good job Kail, now I hate you even more

Yes, this is the kind of thing you wear in the winter when you are stepping out to the garage.  Not to actually go out and see people while wearing.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, alexa said:

Yes, this is the kind of thing you wear in the winter when you are stepping out to the garage.  Not to actually go out and see people while wearing.

In my city (Philly) the socks and slides look is prevalent regardless of season. Lol

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 6