Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I wonder where nursing school fits in with a 4th baby?   

It's a convenient excuse not to go. From someone who is probably already wishing she hadn't tried to write checks her ass can't cash. 

• Love 20

Missing your belly, WTF? Look in the damn mirror, you are huge and your belly hangs out of your too small clothes.

Of course she was referring to her pregnant belly, but what an arrogant, self centered bitch. What a piece of work she is, can't wait until this show is over. 

• Love 22

Another reason Karl may want a 4th child- it just adds to her "single mom doing it all on her own" mythology that she is so attached to. Her "single mom of three kids" is her ultimate defense against any criticism thrown at her. Accused of working too much? Well, she's just a single mom of three boys, gotta pay the bills. Accused of traveling too much? She's a single mom trying to build her career to support her three kids. Accused of being chubby/out of shape? Well, what do you expect when you've given birth to three kids?  Its pretty much her get out of jail free card. She gets to be a permanent martyr.  She can get endless sympathy for how hard she has it, how much stress she is under. There is no end to how much she can milk this victim role. 

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 22

Wait what, is she talking about an egg donation?

Does this bitch realize that outside of her poorly educated, under 30 something, underemployed instagram fan base no one knows who the fuck she is?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, druzy said:
Oh that would be just so crazy you attention vague posting street walking hooker. 

She is definitely vague-posting. So what is she saying? She wants to ask some dude she doesn't really know to donate sperm for her 4th baby???

• Love 10

She needs trap baby #4's dad to come with a supportive, nearby family who will "love Lux as their own" and provide free childcare/meal prep/housekeeping while she travels, "works," goes to "nursing school," and cheats on #4's dad.   She needs a back-up plan for Lux's care when her friends travel with her and she wants to cut Chris out of the equation.  The other two kids have dads/extended families who will help out and are more reliable than Kail's current entourage members.

She also needs a new guy to talk about how terrible Chris is and to egg him on into replacing Chris as Lux's father figure, like what she did with Jo when Javi first came around. 

She's just vague-booking about sperm donors to cover her behind if (potential) baby daddy #4 bounces (or if she's currently knocked up and he's already bounced).

She also wants a girl and I bet will keep having babies until she has one. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19

She’s deluded if she thinks she’s egg donor material. The rules are very strict and they look into your entire medical and family history. Sure, she has an alleged “college degree” but she also has a family history of substance abuse, probably doesn’t know her dads medical history, is overweight, has horrible skin, horrible fashion sense, and her body is not proportionate. These are all things prospective parents look at. No one is going to pay you for those nasty over fertilized eggs Kail. No one. 

I think she is just throwing stories out there, hoping something sticks for her next hustle. 

• Love 10

She’s also unhealthy and couldn’t produce eggs or some BS excuse and now all of a sudden now she is fertile Myrtle.  Please. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, Tatum said:

Wait what, is she talking about an egg donation?

Does this bitch realize that outside of her poorly educated, under 30 something, underemployed instagram fan base no one knows who the fuck she is?

Well, that's not stopping her from "attending" the L.A. Times Festival of Books at USC next month.  Just don't look for her name among the list of authors & performers.  She's actually going to be hanging out at her publisher's booth in the Exhibits area (13th & Joan Publishing).

I am going to the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books!

On April 21 & 22 come visit me at booth 202 at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books!

This event will be hosted at the University of Southern California. 

http://www.kaillowry.com/kail-lowry/los-angeles-times-festival-of-books

Don't look for her under the list of authors:

http://events.latimes.com/festivalofbooks

Booth 202 is her publishing company's exhibit:

http://events.latimes.com/festivalofbooks/be-a-sponsorexhibitor/exhibitors/#l

• Love 3

Kail has so little self-awareness, it’s almost sad. She’s seriously trying to lecture Gary about talking shit about Amber. That’s all that fucking hosebeast does with Javi. She’s done it to Joe and she’s does it now to baby daddy number three. She needs to get off her high-fucking-horse. She had one chance to do something remotely redeemable, and she goes with, “Amber’s my girl.” You suck, Kail. Last I checked, there wasn’t one untrue thing that Gary said on tonight’s episode. Her and her girl can go kick rocks.

• Love 19
33 minutes ago, druzy said:

Kanal chimes in:

ryan.png

(Kail's thoughts on Ryan & Mackenzie Edwards from TMOG. I posted this in Ryan's thread but thought I should bring it over here, too.)

"I see someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To secure a check. Then went a step further & got pregnant."

Well, I mean, Kail would know about that:

"I WAS someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To secure a UPPER CLASS HOME/LIFESTYLE & FAMILY SUPPORT. Then went a step further & got pregnant."  - WHAT KAIL DID TO JO & HIS PARENTS

"I WAS someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To secure BENEFITS AND FREE BABYSITTING/HOUSEKEEPING FROM THE GUY'S FAMILY. Then went a step further & got pregnant."  - WHAT KAIL DID TO JAVI & HIS FAMILY

"I WAS someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To TRY to secure a BOYFRIEND WHO BELONGS TO THE CULTURE I APPROPRIATE & FETISHIZE. Then went a step further & got pregnant. THIS ONE DIDN'T WORK OUT AS PLANNED. AT ALL." -- KAIL AND CHRIS LOPEZ

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

(Kail's thoughts on Ryan & Mackenzie Edwards from TMOG. I posted this in Ryan's thread but thought I should bring it over here, too.)

"I see someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To secure a check. Then went a step further & got pregnant."

Well, I mean, Kail would know about that:

"I WAS someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To secure a UPPER CLASS HOME/LIFESTYLE & FAMILY SUPPORT. Then went a step further & got pregnant."  - WHAT KAIL DID TO JO & HIS PARENTS

"I WAS someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To secure BENEFITS AND FREE BABYSITTING/HOUSEKEEPING FROM THE GUY'S FAMILY. Then went a step further & got pregnant."  - WHAT KAIL DID TO JAVI & HIS FAMILY

"I WAS someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To TRY to secure a BOYFRIEND WHO BELONGS TO THE CULTURE I APPROPRIATE & FETISHIZE. Then went a step further & got pregnant. THIS ONE DIDN'T WORK OUT AS PLANNED. AT ALL." -- KAIL AND CHRIS LOPEZ

Hahahaha! Very good. 

Yea, Kail is really not one to talk about ANYONE using babies to secure her place on the show. 

• Love 13
On 3/27/2018 at 4:10 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

She needs trap baby #4's dad to come with a supportive, nearby family who will "love Lux as their own" and provide free childcare/meal prep/housekeeping while she travels, "works," goes to "nursing school," and cheats on #4's dad.   She needs a back-up plan for Lux's care when her friends travel with her and she wants to cut Chris out of the equation.  The other two kids have dads/extended families who will help out and are more reliable than Kail's current entourage members.

She also needs a new guy to talk about how terrible Chris is and to egg him on into replacing Chris as Lux's father figure, like what she did with Jo when Javi first came around. 

She's just vague-booking about sperm donors to cover her behind if (potential) baby daddy #4 bounces (or if she's currently knocked up and he's already bounced).

She also wants a girl and I bet will keep having babies until she has one. 

I think all of these girls (except maybe Chelsea) waaaaaaaay overestimate their sexual market value!!! Maybe hot Kail at eighteen, back when she was skinny with beautiful blonde hair and only one baby, could attract an awesome guy. However, I don't think she would have attracted javi without the show, and Chris clearly didn't want a relationship anyway. These girls will always see themselves as the cute young things they were when they got pregnant the first time, especially Kail and Leah! They were with men and families who would move the world for them because they were pretty and somewhat innocent, but now, what do they really have to offer? A cute teenager is obviously going to attract a better quality guy than a mid-twenties mom of 3+ with different dads, HUGE baggage and drama, and a flagging body. Very few guys their age are willing to take that on and give them the world. Heck, the only reason they found decent guys after their first pregnancy was that they still looked like teens, and had MTV money! Guys pushing 30 usually won't put up with all that baggage just because you are on a tv show that is most likely on its last legs. I think Leah is currently facing the reality that being queen of the hollar as a teen can't make up for all her current deficiencies, and Kail is in as much denial as humanly possible. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 16

Kwhale was very much being her usual asshole self on the After Show. First, the whole thing about her taking Amber's side against Gary speaking the truth was the pot calling the kettle black. Now, she is going after Mack the Truck? Spare me! Look, I am all for going after Mack, but it sure as hell should not be coming from the person who reeks hypocrisy and oozes double standards. How many times has she gone on rants on social media to attack her partners or exes? At least what Gary said on camera was nothing but facts. He didn't lie. He didn't say anything that we didn't already know.

Kwhale discussed briefly wanting to be an egg donor on the After Show. To then read here that she took that to social media and she references Kris Jenner? As much as she tried to diss Kim Kardashian on the After Show, she clearly shows she is a watcher of their show and is trying to follow in their footsteps in more ways than one.

I wanted to throw up when that one black guy stood up and said he wanted to hook up with Kwhale when Nessa asked if any guy wanted to date her after Kwhale said she hadn't been on a date in a long time. I guess he just wanted booty call time.

• Love 13
On 3/27/2018 at 5:39 PM, Spiderella2 said:

She’s deluded if she thinks she’s egg donor material. The rules are very strict and they look into your entire medical and family history. Sure, she has an alleged “college degree” but she also has a family history of substance abuse, probably doesn’t know her dads medical history, is overweight, has horrible skin, horrible fashion sense, and her body is not proportionate. These are all things prospective parents look at. No one is going to pay you for those nasty over fertilized eggs Kail. No one. 

I think she is just throwing stories out there, hoping something sticks for her next hustle. 

Duuuuuuddde.....she's so fucking delusional. I mean, Jenelle level delusion. Not only the substance abuse issues, but the way she's been yelling about her diagnoses for bi-polar or borderline or whatever it was and then it wasn't, and then it was, over the past few years makes her way less desirable.

Not to mention that she's not pretty enough or smart enough. I have a friend who was an egg donor and the hormones they give you before they harvest the eggs are pretty harsh on your body. Kailyn could possibly be a surrogate, but she would probably have to commit to certain behaviors desired by the people paying her. And not traveling to countries where one can pick up things like the Zika virus (for example). I can't see her doing that. And TBH, with her mercurial temperament, I'm not even sure she'd be a good candidate for surrogacy. What if she flips out and decides it's her baby at the last minute? Legal battle.

Anything that would require her to do something for others even when she doesn't feel like it (like...nursing!) would be a disaster. That's not her. She has not acquired the skill to just shut her yap and do shit because someone is counting on her or someone is paying her. If you want someone to come in like a whirlwind and fuck up whatever big event you have planned for yourself, she's your girl. I wonder if anyone has figured out how to make money doing that?

• Love 15
13 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Not to mention that she's not pretty enough or smart enough...

One of my good friends works for a surrogacy clinic. They do egg donations as well for couples who need surrogates and eggs. One of her jobs is to screen the female potential donors, and one of the harshest things she has to do is tell a potential donor that she is not pretty enough.

The thing is, the clinic has to pay for all the hormones the donor has to take, has to pay for the retrieval, and has to pay for the donor's "time" (in my state, you cannot legally compensate someone for their eggs, per se, but you can pay them for the time they spend at the clinic, which is basically a loophole). The clinic does not want to do this for eggs that are going to just sit around because no one picks them since the donor is not pretty enough. Now, the standards aren't like, Miss USA, or anything, but they do not want overweight people, and they'll only take a limited number of brunettes with dark eyes (they take these for the brunette intended parents who want their kids to look like them, but even most dark haired dark eyed intended parents pick the blond blue eyed donors). I know, it's awful. If you're thin, blond, and blue eyed, you've got about a 90% shot of being accepted even if your features aren't that attractive. So, if Kail lost weight, she might squeak by, but she'd blow it on the education, sexual history, and speaking voice (if they recorded an interview, for example).

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Duuuuuuddde.....she's so fucking delusional. I mean, Jenelle level delusion. Not only the substance abuse issues, but the way she's been yelling about her diagnoses for bi-polar or borderline or whatever it was and then it wasn't, and then it was, over the past few years makes her way less desirable.

I know I've said this before but I'm so fucking sick of these people doing this. People who actually have those issues (I know not all!) regularly die of suicide, actually develop serious addictions, get abused in traumatic repetition cycles, etc. Like...come on. Same thing with the "infertility." People become suicidal over this stuff. Stop pretending to have life-threatening mental and physical problems.

• Love 10

What is this bitch up to now? 

Kanal can't donate her eggs because she said herself she was dried up. Or is she magically fertile myrtle again like Maci?  

*slam dunk* @ Simon Saran for his tweet to Kanal. 

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

"Radar also pointed out that Kailyn has been open about her debt recently, admitting on her podcast that she had to refinance her house."

I thought she sold her house.

https://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/211484/kailyn-lowry-serious-mone

y-troubles

Javi is living in their first home they bought together. Kanal is living in their marital home. After the divorce, she had to refinance it and get it in her name. 

11 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Now, if Sea World was in need of an egg donor...

Another slam dunk!! lol 

• Love 11
On 3/26/2018 at 4:49 PM, Kb60 said:

Screenshot_20180326-184318.thumb.png.deff4d743a4db5926c21112c212dbb81.png

@GreatKazu, Why didn't you tell us you punked her like that?! I'd have driven up and bought you dinner as a thank you gift!

Seriously, I think you should trademark that word. ?

I know I was MIA earlier this month (stupid surgery), but when did Kail decide to go from wanting to host TV shows to wanting to become a nurse? Anyone know? If she thinks she can pull that "taking my kids to class with me" shit while taking even pre-requisites for a nursing degree, she is nuts. She might as well just ask Jill Duggar to be her "private  teacher" and pass herself as a phony healthcare professional like Jill does.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 8
On 3/28/2018 at 4:47 PM, Christina87 said:

I think all of these girls (except maybe Chelsea) waaaaaaaay overestimate their sexual market value!!! Maybe hot Kail at eighteen, back when she was skinny with beautiful blonde hair and only one baby, could attract an awesome guy. However, I don't think she would have attracted javi without the show, and Chris clearly didn't want a relationship anyway. These girls will always see themselves as the cute young things they were when they got pregnant the first time, especially Kail and Leah! They were with men and families who would move the world for them because they were pretty and somewhat innocent, but now, what do they really have to offer? A cute teenager is obviously going to attract a better quality guy than a mid-twenties mom of 3+ with different dads, HUGE baggage and drama, and a flagging body. Very few guys their age are willing to take that on and give them the world. Heck, the only reason they found decent guys after their first pregnancy was that they still looked like teens, and had MTV money! Guys pushing 30 usually won't put up with all that baggage just because you are on a tv show that is most likely on its last legs. I think Leah is currently facing the reality that being queen of the hollar as a teen can't make up for all her current deficiencies, and Kail is in as much denial as humanly possible. 

So very much this. Kailyn (like Leah) doesn’t seem to realize that being white and blonde only can get you so far when you’ve got THREE KIDS, no real career, an unpleasant personality when you’re closer to 30 than 20. 

Its like a version of what I call “the beautiful woman” syndrome, if a woman is beautiful then there is a narrative that everything she wants will come her way, and she often isn’t encouraged to be anything else. But what these women don’t realize is that 1. Beautiful women are everywhere, 2. Once you get to a real “adult” point in life unless you are a 10 shooting for the most elite men (speaking in a heteronormative frame work here) beauty won’t get you that far with a QUALITY guy. There are plently of women who aren’t what society would deem beautiful who are in emotionally fulfilling relationships because they actually have something to offer!

I think Kailyn actually has more iq points than Leah. I think if she got in therapy, stopped having more kids, worked on herself she could have a happy relationship- maybe with an older guy who was done having kids and they could be good companions for each other. But Kailyn doesn’t want a companion she wants a servant and an audience. 

19 hours ago, Tatum said:

Now, the standards aren't like, Miss USA, or anything, but they do not want overweight people, and they'll only take a limited number of brunettes with dark eyes (they take these for the brunette intended parents who want their kids to look like them, but even most dark haired dark eyed intended parents pick the blond blue eyed donors). I know, it's awful. If you're thin, blond, and blue eyed, you've got about a 90% shot of being accepted even if your features aren't that attractive. So, if Kail lost weight, she might squeak by, but she'd blow it on the education, sexual history, and speaking voice (if they recorded an interview, for example).

I worked with a girl who was selling her eggs after law school, I was a tad shocked (nothing wrong with that I respected her hustle) because she was perfectly average looking and wondered how she qualified (unless she knew the intended parents) but YUP she was white, had blue eyes (and was thin). 

If you’re non-white and want to donate your eggs  best bet is to find intended parents on your own and get paid that way (the clinic will still pay you for your time obviously but they don’t worry about someone not wanting your eggs).

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

So very much this. Kailyn (like Leah) doesn’t seem to realize that being white and blonde only can get you so far when you’ve got THREE KIDS, no real career, an unpleasant personality when you’re closer to 30 than 20. 

Its like a version of what I call “the beautiful woman” syndrome, if a woman is beautiful then there is a narrative that everything she wants will come her way, and she often isn’t encouraged to be anything else. But what these women don’t realize is that 1. Beautiful women are everywhere, 2. Once you get to a real “adult” point in life unless you are a 10 shooting for the most elite men (speaking in a heteronormative frame work here) beauty won’t get you that far with a QUALITY guy. There are plently of women who aren’t what society would deem beautiful who are in emotionally fulfilling relationships because they actually have something to offer!

I think Kailyn actually has more iq points than Leah. I think if she got in therapy, stopped having more kids, worked on herself she could have a happy relationship- maybe with an older guy who was done having kids and they could be good companions for each other. But Kailyn doesn’t want a companion she wants a servant and an audience. 

I worked with a girl who was selling her eggs after law school, I was a tad shocked (nothing wrong with that I respected her hustle) because she was perfectly average looking and wondered how she qualified (unless she knew the intended parents) but YUP she was white, had blue eyes (and was thin). 

If you’re non-white and want to donate your eggs  best bet is to find intended parents on your own and get paid that way (the clinic will still pay you for your time obviously but they don’t worry about someone not wanting your eggs).

I agree! I think the best thing for Kail would be for the show to end, for many reasons. If she got in therapy, maybe she could come to some realizations about herself. Also, her work ethic that she had at the beginning of the show will have to come back. She will hate the drop in status, actually having to work for her money, but a therapist could help her get past those feelings of resentment and help her realize that this is what literally everybody in society has to do! She is not special because she was chosen for 16 and pregnant, and is lucky to have the assets the show allowed her to buy. 

• Love 8

All the BS she slings back at people who slam her (I’m a NY Times best seller) still didn’t help you out Kail. Apparently, you still mishandled your money and yet you jumped on a plane and flew to Jamaica this morning.  Priorities.   

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 14

Kails snapchat. They were at the airport.   3 kids.  I know Javi is going. And Kail. That’s five.  There was a picture of 7 passports.  ? This will be interesting.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Kails snapchat. They were at the airport.   3 kids.  I know Javi is going. And Kail. That’s five.  There was a picture of 7 passports.  ? This will be interesting.  

Is this another 2 week vacation? The court hearing to change Lux's last name from Lopez to Lowry is scheduled for April 11, 2018 at 9am.

The other 2 passports are probably for her free help  friends Bone and insert other stupid name here.

• Love 12
On 3/29/2018 at 1:01 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Kail, your mom is an addict. You've been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. These all have genetic components.

Egg donation isn't going to happen. Stop trying to make it happen.

Mean Girls reference for the win!

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

The other 2 passports are probably for her free help  friends Bone and insert other stupid name here

Bone and Quay.   The three of them should form a cover band and call themselves ‘Bone Quay -n- Disharmony ‘.  I’d pay just so I can sit in the audience wearing a Free Willy shirt.

Edited by LBS
  • Love 17
15 hours ago, Bridget said:

@GreatKazu, Why didn't you tell us you punked her like that?! I'd have driven up and bought you dinner as a thank you gift!

Seriously, I think you should trademark that word. ?

I know I was MIA earlier this month (stupid surgery), but when did Kail decide to go from wanting to host TV shows to wanting to become a nurse? Anyone know? If she thinks she can pull that "taking my kids to class with me" shit while taking even pre-requisites for a nursing degree, she is nuts. She might as well just ask Jill Duggar to be her "private  teacher" and pass herself as a phony healthcare professional like Jill does.

I hope you are doing well from your surgery!

Good point about nursing school and her thinking she can drag her kids to class again. OMG can you imagine? She'd be booted out of there quicker than being booted out of some dude's bed after sex.

I will give credit to "Lincoln Not Lincoln But Marshall" for the puta reference. lol I love that kid. He calls it as he sees it. PUTA PUTA PUTA! I need that on a gif. 

• Love 10

I'm sorry, but Kail has the absolute wrong personality for nursing. For one, she isn't caring. She also doesn't seem to like long, sustained, stressful work without a break, and nurses work 12 hour shifts. Can you imagine what would happen when she doesn't feel like going to work? She couldn't just storm off and refuse. 

Speaking of the twelve hour shifts, many new nurses start out doing nights. How exactly would that fit in with her "mom or boys" schtick? She literally has the less than ideal situation for that. Would her friends come spend the night at her house? Jo? That would be asking a LOT. Plus can you imagine the moaning? "I'm a single mooooooooommmmm doing it all on my own and working nights!!!!!" Omg I'm cringing already!

• Love 17
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

All the BS she slings back at people who slam her (I’m a NY Times best seller) still didn’t help you out Kail. Apparently, you still mishandled your money and yet you jumped on a plane and flew to Jamaica this morning.  Priorities.   

Someone please tell me that she is NOT displaying a $1400 Louis Vuitton NeverFull tote bag in the photo of her leaving for Jamaica. (I know she is, but someone please tell me it's a fake bag.)

Her purse collection & BMW aren't going to make her happy, but she's too dumb to know that. Retail therapy is great, I won't knock it because I engage in it, but I don't have three kids. I also wouldn't ever buy a $1400 purse!

The money she spends or credit cards she maxes out for designer shit is beyond ridiculous.  I'm dying to know how she paid for school and how she plans to finance her nursing degree because I'm still paying off my student loans! 

Damn my parents for being examples of financially stable and responsible!

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I'm sorry, but Kail has the absolute wrong personality for nursing. For one, she isn't caring. She also doesn't seem to like long, sustained, stressful work without a break, and nurses work 12 hour shifts. Can you imagine what would happen when she doesn't feel like going to work? She couldn't just storm off and refuse. 

Speaking of the twelve hour shifts, many new nurses start out doing nights. How exactly would that fit in with her "mom or boys" schtick? She literally has the less than ideal situation for that. Would her friends come spend the night at her house? Jo? That would be asking a LOT. Plus can you imagine the moaning? "I'm a single mooooooooommmmm doing it all on my own and working nights!!!!!" Omg I'm cringing already!

Her hired Nanny, Bone.  I wonder if she lives there. I swear that’s her job.  

72387025-61EB-48DA-AAB5-88B6B8DF75D8.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, Bridget said:

Someone please tell me that she is NOT displaying a $1400 Louis Vuitton NeverFull tote bag in the photo of her leaving for Jamaica. (I know she is, but someone please tell me it's a fake bag.)

Her purse collection & BMW aren't going to make her happy, but she's too dumb to know that. Retail therapy is great, I won't knock it because I engage in it, but I don't have three kids. I also wouldn't ever buy a $1400 purse!

The money she spends or credit cards she maxes out for designer shit is beyond ridiculous.  I'm dying to know how she paid for school and how she plans to finance her nursing degree because I'm still paying off my student loans! 

Damn my parents for being examples of financially stable and responsible!

It's fake. I put a yellow circle around the first giveaway. The four-petal flower inside a circle is overlapping the one next to it. 

FAK.jpeg

Edited by druzy
  • Love 12