Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Holy cow, Kail is swayback. And her poor horse probably is too after that ride. The fact that she thought that ass was a good idea just boggles my mind.

Dying at the notion that Kail riding for an hour permanently altered the horse’s physique. Poor horse. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Looks like a mike wire coming out of her shirt.  Are they still filming TM2?  

I think they are filming.  A least part of Hawaii.  This way, Leah and Kail can technically say it's a work trip.  No kids!  Convenient, right?  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Looks like a mike wire coming out of her shirt.  Are they still filming TM2?  

Yes.  Camera crew was visible in the background in some pics and she tweeted about Leah waking her up to film a scene. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

I'm saving this picture. In 3 years I will post this on the foreseeable PTV Forum, Teen Mom: Where Are They Now? Kanal will not be soaking up the sun and living free with a gorgeous view. 

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm saving this picture. In 3 years I will post this on the foreseeable PTV Forum, Teen Mom: Where Are They Now? Kanal will not be soaking up the sun and living free with a gorgeous view. 

She will be dealing with skin cancer at that point. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Ohhhhh. I didn't realize this was a plot line for the show. I was just questioning those two hanging out. 

I've only seen Thirsti...I mean "Javi" trying to plant that seed on social media. What a coincidence that this all happens during filming. 

• Love 7

Bullshit. Kail has already tried to claim Javi cheated on her. She did that to deflect from her having cheated in the marriage. She just said in her podcast that she and Chris were "dating" for two years before she got pregnant.

If Kail had any goods on Javi, she would have provided all that long ago.

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Bullshit. Kail has already tried to claim Javi cheated on her. She did that to deflect from her having cheated in the marriage. She just said in her podcast that she and Chris were "dating" for two years before she got pregnant.

If Kail had any goods on Javi, she would have provided all that long ago.

Maybe his "secret" is something just as damning for her as it is for him...maybe certain bedroom behavior? Like role switching with equipment? And they're both into it?

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Maybe his "secret" is something just as damning for her as it is for him...maybe certain bedroom behavior? Like role switching with equipment? And they're both into it?

I bet you're right. If Kail truly had anything good on Javi, she would have let it out by now.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Maybe so. I would hate for that to be what she thinks is worth revealing. What two consensual adult people who were married to each other do in the privacy of their bedroom, is their business. It shouldn't be damning although, I realize for Kail, any bedroom secrets or whatever they did in the privacy of their marriage, can be used as ammunition. I just think if there was something salacious to reveal about their sex life such as something Javi did that may make him appear "unmanly" or if she had something on him that in her mind would take the heat off of her (again), rather than sit there and drop these threats, she would have thrown it out in the ring already. She has had no problem dropping previous "bombshells" such as Javi cheating overseas. What would she have on him now that would overshadow that accusation and hold over his head? This bitch is just trifling. She knows all she has to do is make any sort of accusation and her minions would lap it up. I think that says more about the people who believe her than it does about her. 

Kail reminds me of Brandi Glanville from RHoBH. Brandi would hint at knowing something and then BAM! she would reveal it, whether it was true or not. 

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Maybe so. I would hate for that to be what she thinks is worth revealing. What two consensual adult people who were married to each other do in the privacy of their bedroom, is their business. It shouldn't be damning although, I realize for Kail, any bedroom secrets or whatever they did in the privacy of their marriage, can be used as ammunition. I just think if there was something salacious to reveal about their sex life such as something Javi did that may make him appear "unmanly" or if she had something on him that in her mind would take the heat off of her (again), rather than sit there and drop these threats, she would have thrown it out in the ring already. She has had no problem dropping previous "bombshells" such as Javi cheating overseas. What would she have on him now that would overshadow that accusation and hold over his head? This bitch is just trifling. She knows all she has to do is make any sort of accusation and her minions would lap it up. I think that says more about the people who believe her than it does about her. 

Kail reminds me of Brandi Glanville from RHoBH. Brandi would hint at knowing something and then BAM! she would reveal it, whether it was true or not. 

Yep. IF there is something she had on him, it has to be her perception that it would also make her less desirable to the dudes she’s interested in. Of course, she’s too provencial to realize that lots of people like lots of things and she’s holding it over Javi’s head as if it’s shameful, when really it’s just private. 

And when did she become such a Jo fan? Seems like when he stopped expressing his disdain for her and letting Vee say what we’re all thinking. 

• Love 11

At least it's not her backside.  I'm still trying to figure out how she keep her ass from floating on the surface in that ocean picture.  The only thing I can imagine is that she let all the air out of her lungs and sucked her stomach in as far as she could.  Then pushed her butt down for a second to get that picture, very quickly.  

• Love 10

I am not good at photoshopping, but that is obviously a photo that has been tampered with. Compare this photo to all the other ones where she is standing facing the camera. Her thighs are not that trimmed. There is that one photo where she is standing next to a table and her hips are wide as one side of her is hitting against the table. She has that saddle bag look to her hips due to the plastic surgery and fat transfer. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Who is that riding Kail?

Amber Porkwood (twitter user) loves to photoshop all the teen moms photos. So she photoshopped Chris’s face on place of the skydive instructors face. ?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Who is that riding Kail?

That's Chris, her third baby daddy. His face was photoshopped over the skydiver instructors face.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6

Definitely a beveled mirror, but that's only the bottom of her thighs.

The outsides of her thighs below the leg band of her swim bottoms look oddly wavy. It could be cellulite or it could be her shaving them down with photoshop. 

It seems more obvious on my laptop than on my phone.

Maybe also the parts of her hips where the swim shorts cover also. They're wavy.

• Love 8

No way in hell she has a thigh gap. 

When she looks at herself does she think, "My arms look great. These tattoos make me look so professional and were a great idea. I'm so pleased with my decision to get them."

• Love 22

I see that Kail has found her ‘skinny mirror’ judging by that photo in the bikini. That’s not how she really looks based on her appearance on the show and previous photos with people nearby.

I don’t blame her. Whenever I find a ‘skinny mirror’ I take a photo and crop around it and use it as a profile picture. Lmao!!!!! 

I’m 5’8” and 132lbs. Nearly every mirror makes me look TALLER and wider (I already have child bearing hips) so when I find a mirror that makes me look somewhat tinier in regards to height I take glam shots. Lol. Seeing as how Kail is the same height as me I’m thinking that was her motive. That mirror makes her look slightly less ogre-ish.

For some reason, medicine cabinets in every home I’ve lived in make me look FABULOUS!!! I don’t know what it is about medicine cabinets (hint: mirror experts chime in) but I feel like it makes me look my best.

And I often say to it (I talk to mirrors) “Oh please be an accurate reflection. If I looked like I do in this mirror I’d be the happiest girl in the world” then I turn 90 degrees to the LARGE wall mirror in the bathroom and I grew. ? It makes my head look larger and my facial features look harsh. I’m sad now. Lol.

What are the most accurate mirrors????

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I see that Kail has found her ‘skinny mirror’ judging by that photo in the bikini. That’s not how she really looks based on her appearance on the show and previous photos with people nearby.

I don’t blame her. Whenever I find a ‘skinny mirror’ I take a photo and crop around it and use it as a profile picture. Lmao!!!!! 

I’m 5’8” and 132lbs. Nearly every mirror makes me look TALLER and wider (I already have child bearing hips) so when I find a mirror that makes me look somewhat tinier in regards to height I take glam shots. Lol. Seeing as how Kail is the same height as me I’m thinking that was her motive. That mirror makes her look slightly less ogre-ish.

For some reason, medicine cabinets in every home I’ve lived in make me look FABULOUS!!! I don’t know what it is about medicine cabinets (hint: mirror experts chime in) but I feel like it makes me look my best.

And I often say to it (I talk to mirrors) “Oh please be an accurate reflection. If I looked like I do in this mirror I’d be the happiest girl in the world” then I turn 90 degrees to the LARGE wall mirror in the bathroom and I grew. ? It makes my head look larger and my facial features look harsh. I’m sad now. Lol.

What are the most accurate mirrors????

My old roommate had one of those long mirrors on a stand that could flip back in forth. Because of the angle she had it tilted, I always looked super skinny. I was so sad once I straightened the mirror and saw what the dead on reflection was. It's nice to see, but kind of married by the fact that I know it's an illusion, I guess in Kail's world though it doesn't matter. And using an angled mirror and a flattering shot is a lot less sad than actually photoshopping yourself skinnier and cutting your kids arm off in the process.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Emkat said:

No way in hell she has a thigh gap. 

No way! None! 

Ok so she replied to a tweet I’m in. I don’t believe a word she said but the the other girl totally does. She’s completely fangirling about it.  Kail answers Vince quick with no thought.  She meant what she said. Two full years.  She’s trying to backtrack now. 

03188FA1-67C6-4977-BFD4-13E997CC5D84.jpeg

64C49F76-C881-46FA-A8D3-78BC979C27BB.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7

This is what kwales fans look like?? chula and her cockedeyed??? I’m seriously done with these people. Who the fuck “fangirls” over a basic ass bitch like kanal? It’s sad to know that there are so many more “chulas” out there who really get excited when a nobody tm star replies to them. 

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

This is what kwales fans look like?? chula and her cockedeyed??? I’m seriously done with these people. Who the fuck “fangirls” over a basic ass bitch like kanal? It’s sad to know that there are so many more “chulas” out there who really get excited when a nobody tm star replies to them. 

Notice Chula is on board with me until kail answers.  Then she is a total Kail fan when Kail replies.  ? typical. 

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

lol

Chula is definitely not chula at all. lol  Someone who uses the Spanish slang term "chula" for their name is obviously going to be a fan of Kanal the narcissist. 

1 minute ago, Marley said:

Lol on and off. So basically she was just some side chick Chris would booty call if desperate cause he knew gross Kail was a sure thing. 

This.

The way Kanal posts "on and off" and throws in (again) the whole "when the divorce was finalized" as if that changes anything. Bitch, whether it is "on and off" or you two were exclusive, the point is YOU WERE MARRIED during that period of time and giving the illusion to people that your husband was an uncontrollable bastard who didn't trust you and was making false accusations about you when in fact, he knew you were up to no good. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Lol on and off. So basically she was just some side chick Chris would booty call if desperate cause he knew gross Kail was a sure thing. 

I still don't get how "on and off" makes it any better. She was still with Javi for those two years prior. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

The way Kanal posts "on and off" and throws in (again) the whole "when the divorce was finalized" as if that changes anything. Bitch, whether it is "on and off" or you two were exclusive, the point is YOU WERE MARRIED during that period of time

EXACTLY!! Is she trying to imply that they dated "off & on" for 2 years, but they didn't "do it" until the divorce was finalized? Ummm, what now? I also agree that I don't get why saying "on & off" somehow makes it something less than cheating? She's a whackadoodle. 

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, akr said:

I don't think the marriage was ever going to come back from Javi blaming her for the miscarriage.  Where does that fit in the timeline?

That comment from Javi was her opportunity to say "Bye, bitch." She had already checked out of the marriage and that comment by him allowed her to use that as her excuse for the marriage coming to an end instead of being honest and telling her spouse she was cheating.

Kanal's timeline changes depending on what lie she is talking about.

• Love 10

How did she attract Chris with her scarves to begin with? Hahaha Javi left, the scarves left, her booty inflated, she redid her basement for partying, and then she got knocked up.  

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

PSA - public service announcement- does anyone know where the forum is for the new young pregnant mom show on mtv? I can't remember the name of it -- there was a preview last week and Maci (ugh) was hosting it. TIA!!

It's Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant.  I could have sworn we had a new topic for it, that I added to my homepage, but I don't see it now.  ???  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Notice Chula is on board with me until kail answers.  Then she is a total Kail fan when Kail replies.  ? typical. 

I noticed that. Thanks for tweeting Kanal for us! You go beyond and above!

6 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Found it!  Never mind.  It's been requested and awaiting approval, @ChristmasJones.  We shall wait and see.....

I requested it last week. I asked if it wasn't approved by tonight if we could post on the the request forum until it is approved.

ETA: I looked at the forum and the Mod answered my question. We can't post in the temporary forum.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4