Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Kail Lowry apparently just can’t quit her ex, Chris Lopez!

Multiple sources tell The Ashley that the Teen Mom 2 star confessed that she is still in love with her third baby daddy while on stage filming the ‘Teen Mom 2’ Season 8B Reunion last weekend.

The investment world grows more complex every day. Nationwide® has funds highly rated by Morningstar® to help you build portfolios to meet your clients’ unique needs.

One audience member tells The Ashley that Kail broke down in tears when Dr. Drew Pinsky brought up the subject of Chris, whom Kail shares her son Lux with.

“She was blubbering, saying that she can’t help it and that she still loves [Chris],” the audience member said. “Dr. Drew was staring at her like, ‘WTF is wrong with you?'”

The Ashley’s sources tell her that the conversation came up after Kail’s ex-husband Javi Marroquinleft the stage, after chatting with Dr. Drew about his inability to stay single for very long.

“Kail said that she used to be a lot like Javi is, sort of like a love addict who jumped from relationship to relationship,” the audience member said. “Then she said she’s been single for about nine months, yet she’s still in love with Chris.”

“Can I get some sort of chart to keep track of who you girls like and who you don’t? I can’t keep up!”

The audience member said that’s when Kail broke down in tears and Dr. Drew tried to talk some sense into her, bringing up the fact that Kail’s relationship with Chris has been less-than-stellar, with accusations that Chris got physical with Kail coming into play.

“Dr. Drew told Kail, ‘That’s not love!’ but she disagreed with him,” the audience member said. “She said her feelings for Chris are different than the ones she’s had for anyone else [she’s been with] and that she didn’t need to hear Dr. Drew’s speech about how she shouldn’t love him.”

Kail got into a fight at the Reunion with her ‘Teen Mom 2’ cast mate Briana DeJesus over a comment Briana posted on Instagram about Chris being abusive toward Kail.

“She gets beat the f**k up by Chris in front of her kids,” Briana wrote on Instagram earlier this month. (The comment has since been deleted, and Chris has denied, via Twitter, that he beat up Kail.)

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
(edited)

Since Javi doesn't want her, she is now resorting to begging Chris to be in her bed. Desperate puta.

How come Drew has never called out Jenelle for having a love addiction? Why hasn't he ever told Jenelle, "That's not love!" each time she was in a relationship? Pecker head.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

She’s basically begging him to love her.  It’s embarrassing. 

Her whole being is an embarrassment. Puta has no shame.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

She’s basically begging him to love her.  It’s embarrassing. 

Sure is. She's trying to rewrite history and blubbering about him won't do the trick. Chris was never her boyfriend. She was the booty call he used to cheat on his girlfriend.He went back to his longtime girlfriend even though she tried a trap baby, so that's not "cheating on her" during her pregnancy with Lil Soapy. He used her and she just can't handle it.

• Love 18

Kanal's karma. Sounds better than Kail's Chaos or whatever that shit she keeps hash-tagging. She is getting her karma for how she treated Javi. Burn, baby burn. 

• Love 16

I don't believe that for a second. I don't think Kail has any feelings, other than anger. There must be some ulterior motive for this blubbering. Either she's trying to get sympathy from fans, or she's laying the groundwork for a "how to get over him/how not to date" memior/self help book. She may be angry and hurt at being rejected, but I don't think this bitch really has sincere love for anyone romantically.

• Love 19
(edited)
58 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I don't believe that for a second. I don't think Kail has any feelings, other than anger. There must be some ulterior motive for this blubbering. Either she's trying to get sympathy from fans, or she's laying the groundwork for a "how to get over him/how not to date" memior/self help book. She may be angry and hurt at being rejected, but I don't think this bitch really has sincere love for anyone romantically.

This is a good point you bring up. I do think part of the reason is she is milking this to garner sympathy.

Definitely, Kail hasn't had any real love for any of the guys. The relationships were always about what she could benefit from it.

Kail had hopes and expectations with Chris. She is upset and and angry that her trab baby grand plan didn't secure the relationship. Kail is used to securing a guy by any means. She brought a baby into the world that she is now having to care for. From the onset of its life, Kail realizes the plan failed.

When the guy breaks off the relationship, she doesn't handle it well. When Jo broke it off with her, she was extremely upset. She met up with him at some parking lot and practically begged him to give their relationship another shot and used Isaac to guilt Jo into returning to her. He wasn't having it. By then, Jo was dating Vee.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Did anyone else see the after show with Javi?  He was asked to spill something unknown about Kail, so he said early in their relationship he woke up and she climbed on top of him and started choking him.  He made her stop and she went back to sleep and didn't remember anything the next morning.  That broad is wrapped too tight.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Did anyone else see the after show with Javi?  He was asked to spill something unknown about Kail, so he said early in their relationship he woke up and she climbed on top of him and started choking him.  He made her stop and she went back to sleep and didn't remember anything the next morning.  That broad is wrapped too tight.

Yes.

I posted this on the episode thread when that was mentioned: "Bitch wasn't asleep." She made Javi believe she was asleep.

13 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Oh that poor puta... haha love your kids. Put them first.

For real.

• Love 7

Kail has feelings. For herself. She is crying tears for the humiliation and rejection she's received from Chris. SHE'S the one who's supposed to humiliate and reject others. This relationship really didn't pan out as she thought it would. I don't see her crying at a sad movie or her child's graduation, but I can totally see her breaking down into toddler tears when things don't go her way. 

• Love 13
On 5/20/2018 at 2:06 PM, Emmierose said:

Kail and her friends seem to be happy and having fun.   Have we ever really seen Briana with any friends?  That one chick who told her Luis was cheating on her in the restaurant and have we ever seen her again? Briana is usually with her mother and sister, and alone without a friend in sight.   

The girl Briana had lunch with was the girl Luis cheated on her with. (i think)

On 5/21/2018 at 1:08 PM, druzy said:

Didn't Buck get kicked off Real World Season 1 ? I would love to see Kanal's surprise if they called her bluff and sent her home. Too bad that will never happen.

He didn't get kicked off by MTV. His roommates made the decision to tell him to leave because he was so disgusting 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Kail has feelings. For herself. She is crying tears for the humiliation and rejection she's received from Chris. SHE'S the one who's supposed to humiliate and reject others. This relationship really didn't pan out as she thought it would. I don't see her crying at a sad movie or her child's graduation, but I can totally see her breaking down into toddler tears when things don't go her way. 

Beautiful summation. She just can't deal with the fact that he used her and dumped her. She's dumbfounded because  getting pregnant and using the guy worked for her in the past.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

This is exactly it. She is used to being the one using people and tossing them to the street. Now she's feeling it because the shoe is on the other foot. Does anyone think she will realize that this is how she makes others feel on a pretty regular basis and maybe realize that it's not nice? Of course not. Why? Because she is trash. 

• Love 13

Kailyn doesn’t love anyone but maybe her lovely boys. Her pride is wounded. She can’t understand how a dude doesn’t want her even though she’s financially stable with MTV fame. She’s probably feeling like “I’m rich with fame and I can’t get some college dude to want me? What’s wrong with me? I haaaaaave money and all of these vacations he has the potential to go on...” you have gotta to be pretty bad for someone not to want to take advantage of a dumb mom with disposable money (I’m looking at YOU Amber) than to be with them.

Like Matt, Matt had a nice lifestyle with Amber but even money and fame wasn’t enough to be stuck with Amber, Chris feels the same. Bitch Ain’t worth all dat! ?

• Love 14

Watching some of Kail’s Snapchat’s the last few days, she has began calling Lux “Russell.” Ugh  Lincoln’s name still jumps from Lincoln to Marshall.  ?

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Lemur said:

I don't like to be petty, but that last kid ... that is an unfortunate looking child. 

I'll say it again, I honestly think he's so ugly he's cute!!!

he doesn't give me the "eeeekkkk" that I get from, say, a Sophia Abraham (although I'm not like some people, who are literally commenting on her Instagram, which idk if she sees or not, and I hope not b/c people will literally say "what an unfortunate looking child")

• Love 4
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

I thought Isaac went to private school?  Unless it was dress down day for the last day?

I think Kanal tried to get him in private school, but she was demanding Jo pay extra for it, which he declined.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, teapot said:

I'll say it again, I honestly think he's so ugly he's cute!!!

I agree with this. 

I sort of half glanced at Kail's last hashtag & thought it said #kailandthenachos & it gave me the lolz. Cate's hashtag could be #catelynnandthequesadilla.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I agree with this. 

I sort of half glanced at Kail's last hashtag & thought it said #kailandthenachos & it gave me the lolz. Cate's hashtag could be #catelynnandthequesadilla.

#CatelynnandtheQuesadilla should have been the title of her book with Tyler.

Kanal's book should be #KailandtheSanchos

Sancho is a term used to describe a person's side-piece. You know, like Chris was her sancho while she was married to Javi.

• Love 12
55 minutes ago, Kazu said:

#CatelynnandtheQuesadilla should have been the title of her book with Tyler.

Kanal's book should be #KailandtheSanchos

Sancho is a term used to describe a person's side-piece. You know, like Chris was her sancho while she was married to Javi.

BWAH!!!!!!

• Love 3

Kail actually looks cute in that pic. 

My kids and I have a huge heart for endangered animals and largely support animal conservation. The plight of elephants is just awful right now. I am always skeptical of those charities where you buy something and proceeds supposedly help the cause. But I guess anything that brings more awareness is good. 

(I do wonder how much she actually cares about elephants, though...is she just more thrilled to get her face on one more thing?)

• Love 12
(edited)

Great. A manatee saving elephants.

I have and will continue to donate into a charity knowing more than 10% will go to help save elephants.

Dominique, don't be shocked you were cheated on by that manatee. The real question is, how many other dudes and chicks Kanal had sex with behind your back? Because I can tell you that Javi wasn't the only one.

Kanal, Javi, and all their sex partners better get HIV and AIDs tested.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Kail actually looks cute in that pic. 

Ugh, I agree! I need to take another shower. 

Like Dom didn't know she was nothing more than Kail's "look at me I'm a lesbian this week!" shock-value buddy....and the nanny. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Has this already been posted and I missed it?  Kail claims she is shopping for sperm for baby number 4:

"I already started looking at the banks. You have to have a minimum of a bachelor's degree. You can pick," she explained. "[I'd look for] tall, dark and handsome. Maybe a PhD." 

https://www.eonline.com/news/938940/teen-mom-s-kailyn-lowry-is-already-looking-at-sperm-banks-for-baby-no-4

"P.S.  Did I mention that I have a bachelor's degree?"

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Has this already been posted and I missed it?  Kail claims she is shopping for sperm for baby number 4:

"I already started looking at the banks. You have to have a minimum of a bachelor's degree. You can pick," she explained. "[I'd look for] tall, dark and handsome. Maybe a PhD." 

https://www.eonline.com/news/938940/teen-mom-s-kailyn-lowry-is-already-looking-at-sperm-banks-for-baby-no-4

I took it as the sperm donor must have a bachelors degree. Do you really need a bachelors degree to buy sperm?? Lmao!!!

If it’s the father that needs the higher education I can just picture the whole report card scenario 

Sperm recipient to child: “Why didn’t you make honor roll?? Your daddy had a Masters degree?!?! I bought smart sperm!! Not C-average sperm!!! Get to your room and study!!!”

Sperm child: “?”

• Love 13
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I took it as the sperm donor must have a bachelors degree. Do you really need a bachelors degree to buy sperm?? Lmao!!!

If it’s the father that needs the higher education I can just picture the whole report card scenario 

Sperm recipient to child: “Why didn’t you make honor roll?? Your daddy had a Masters degree?!?! I bought smart sperm!! Not C-average sperm!!! Get to your room and study!!!”

Sperm child: “?”

LOL, I'm sure you're right.  It's just that Kail is constantly talking about her "degree."  She's such an intellectual, except when she wants to be gansta and use ghetto terms like "ratchet."

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

She clarified, "No, I'm going to go to the sperm bank. That would be cute. You know how Snooki and JWoww did their little show on MTV, ours could be about our pregnancy."

That's Kanal for you. Always trying to get MTV to give her a spin-off show, what she can do to stay in front of the camera while getting $$$$$$ and using her kids to acquire that money. What a ratchet-ass bitch.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 16
(edited)
2 hours ago, Kazu said:

She clarified, "No, I'm going to go to the sperm bank. That would be cute. You know how Snooki and JWoww did their little show on MTV, ours could be about our pregnancy."

That's Kanal for you. Always trying to get MTV to give her a spin-off show, what she can do to stay in front of the camera while getting $$$$$$ and using her kids to acquire that money. What a ratchet-ass bitch.

She was already on a show about her pregnancy- 16 & Pregnant. 

During Kanal's podcast she told Chelsea she wanted to do a weight loss show with Randy. Today she probably told her mailman they should do a show about him/her delivering Kanal's mail.  

Edited by druzy
  • Love 24
54 minutes ago, druzy said:

During Kanal's podcast she told Chelsea she wanted to do a weight loss show with Randy. Today she probably told her mailman they should do a show about him/her delivering Kanal's mail.  

Anything to avoid getting a real job.

• Love 11

Kail Lowry made several surprising statements while chatting with her Teen Mom 2 co-star Chelsea Houska during the most-recent episode of her Coffee Convos podcast, revealing that she wants to change her oldest son’s last name, and that she’s currently on a sperm-hunt so she can have a fourth child.

During the podcast, Kail and Chelsea talked about the process Chelsea went through to change her daughter, Aubree’s last name so that it included Chelsea’s married name, DeBoer.

Kail said she could relate to Chelsea’s situation because she just changed her youngest son Lux’s last name to Lowry. She added that changing her youngest son’s last name gave her an idea regarding her oldest son, Isaac’s, name.

“After I changed Lux’s last name to Lowry I called Jo [Rivera] and asked him if we could add Lowry to Isaac’s last name and he was not about it. He doesn’t want to do it and I just don’t understand. I guess I understand but I want [Isaac] to be included, too.”

In addition to Isaac, Kail also has son Lincoln with her ex-husband Javi Marroquin. She shares Lux with her (sort of?) ex, Chris Lopez. Because all of her kids have different dads, they all have different last names.

“I want all my kids to have the same last name. Lincoln calls himself ‘Lincoln Marshall Marroquin Lowry.’ He’s all for it!” Kail said. “But Isaac’s the oldest and he doesn’t care, which is weird.”

Chelsea sympathized with Kail, and revealed why she made the decision to hyphenate her daughter’s last name. As The Ashley previously reported, Chelsea petitioned the court to have Aubree’s last name officially changed from “Lind” to “Lind-DeBoer.” Although Aubree’s biological father, Adam Lind, wasn’t too happy about it, Aubree was reportedly thrilled, according to Chelsea.

“Some people are against it, obviously.”  Chelsea said. “We left Lind on her last name; she hyphenated [her name]. She was so happy when we finally got it. It’s a nice way to include her, and that’s what our goal was.”

Chelsea said she wanted Aubree to have the same last name as her and her husband Cole DeBoerand their son, Watson.

“It’s just hard when you’re the mom and you want them to have the same last name as you. It’s, like, Cole DeBoer, Chelsea DeBoer, Watson DeBoer, and then Aubree. Now it’s nice to have her be included.”

Name-changing wasn’t the only topic discussed on the podcast. Kail also talked about wanting a fourth child and told Chelsea she (hopefully) won’t have to deal with the last name issue with Baby #4.

“I already started looking at the sperm banks,” Kail said. “[The donors] have to have a Bachelor’s degrees. They do extensive genetic testing. [I’m looking for a guy who is] tall, dark, and handsome, and maybe has a PhD.”

“I’ve got sperm…just sayin’!”

Kail even said she wants Chelsea to help her pick the donor.

“I think we should do a ‘Teen Mom 2’ crossover for the next season where Chelsea comes with me to help me pick out a sperm bank donor profile,” she said.

While using an anonymous donor to have more children will prevent Kail from having to deal with more baby-daddy drama, she did say she may dip back into her baby daddy pool instead, opting to ask her third baby-daddy Chris Lopez for some of his baby-making juices.

“I really want to write Chris a letter and request [his sperm] so that I have two full siblings.”

It’s no surprise Kail said she would choose Chris over Jo and Javi as the baby daddy she’d most like to reproduce again with. At the ‘Teen Mom 2’ Reunion taping last weekend, she tearfully confessed on stage that she is still in love with Lux’s father.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Holy shitballs! This bitch's selfishness and ego knows no bounds. Like Jo and Javi are just going to say " Sure. Go ahead and change my son's last name to yours". And, I seriously doubt Chris will want to have TWO kids with a bitch who will only let him see them when it suits her. I can only imagine what Chelsea was thinking while Hulk was saying all of this ridiculous shit. If you wanted your kids to have the same last name, maybe you shouldn't have had one with every guy you banged, puta.

Yes!!!!!!!

• Love 8