Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E04: A Deal with the Devil

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, ezzy4 said:

Can we please talk about the artwork crowding the mansion walls? WTH??? The Precious Moment figurines, the Dickinson Christmas Village...then the surrealism art prints on every inch of wall space.  What?  I just...I can't.  Apparently it's the work (limited prints) of a Vegas artist, each worth a pretty penny ($4-$6,000 range).  

Robyn has about $3500-4000 of Dickens Village that she has collected 'because Kody likes it.'

You all are right. Robyn is just on this side of being a hoarder. But her hoarding is expensive now. When the show stops it will switch to cereal boxes, handguns, and broken precious moments that she picks up at Goodwill.

Good Grief!

• Like 17
  • LOL 5
7 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Robyn is just on this side of being a hoarder.

Well, it takes a lot of crap to fill up a 4000 square foot house.  If they are ever threatened by fire, I wonder which geegaws she will try to save.  Areola's binkies, probably.  Gotta make sure she has enough to pack for college.

Edited by Orcinus orca
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 20
28 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

What is the issue with Janelle and Christine asking to be in the family or even bring it up all these years and 12 kids later?

Even if it’s true, Kody could have said no. Nobody forced him to marry anyone.

• Like 12
3 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Meri saying that Kody definitely regretted marrying her is sad. 

This statement and the look in her eyes, made me so sad for her. And it made me wonder: if her mom could see the things Kody has said about Meri, would she still want Meri to stay? If Bonnie knew how much Meri had done to try to stay in Kody's good graces, if she knew Kody had all but abandoned her daughter, if she knew one plural wife was actively turning the husband against his children and his other wives, would she still want Meri tethered to him??? And there are times I wonder what Janelle's mom would think. How would she counsel her daughter?

• Like 10
  • Sad 5
24 minutes ago, MamaGee said:

This statement and the look in her eyes, made me so sad for her. And it made me wonder: if her mom could see the things Kody has said about Meri, would she still want Meri to stay? If Bonnie knew how much Meri had done to try to stay in Kody's good graces, if she knew Kody had all but abandoned her daughter, if she knew one plural wife was actively turning the husband against his children and his other wives, would she still want Meri tethered to him??? And there are times I wonder what Janelle's mom would think. How would she counsel her daughter?

This has been a theory of mine for some time.  I've always wondered if the reason why Meri stayed even though Kody so obviously hated her was because Meri's mom, Bonnie, loved Kody and she loved polygamy, and Meri loved and respected her mom so much that she stayed out of fear of disappointing her.  

• Like 11
  • Sad 5
  • Useful 2
17 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Gwen mentioned in one of her videos that she went to her friend's for Christmas 2021. The unspoken reason is that Paedon was part of the group at their mom's house, and after that at the post-Christmas "rental" in Flagstaff. Also I believe the joke she reportedly made during the Christmas gift exchange text thread, that got misinterpreted (acc. to Christine last week it made things worse). 

What is the rift with Gwen and Paedon? And what joke?

I don’t think Kody ever loved Christine or Janelle.

He married Christine because she was polygamy royalty and I think he married Janelle because she was going to come into money.

I kind of feel sorry for Meri but on the other hand I don’t because she was simply beside herself with joy when she secretly connived with Kody to bring Robyn into the family.

Meri didn’t give a shit that it was all done behind the backs of Christine and Janelle and the fact that Christine was pregnant at the time was cruel, Meri was giddy with happiness helping Kody get a new toy and Christine being pregnant made it all the better because Meri was jealous of the other two having babies while she couldn’t have any…. It made Kody focus all of his selfish attention on Robyn “Christine who?!?”              

I think Meri is getting exactly what she deserves, oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

I think Meri’s secret is probably something lame like she’s leaving flagstaff when her lease is up and she’s moving to her B&B.  🙄

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Orcinus orca said:

Are they going to drag out this week for the entire season?  Saying the same things over and over?  Boring as hell.

You want even more boring?  Try "My Big Fat Fabulous Life" or "Plathville." 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Gwen has said that Paedon was physically abusive to her. They're also on opposite ends of the spectrum regarding politics .

And we don't know what the joke was, only that one was made that went over badly.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I would have said to Sol and Ari that Truely and Ysabel are coming over to see us today. Dad is giving them their Christmas presents today. Remember you got yours yesterday. What Robyn did was like having a birthday party for one child but also giving gifts to that child's sibliing. I have never agreed with this.  Children need to be taught that everyday is not their birthday. Robyn was not about to let the non Robyn offspring have their Christmas with Kody without also making it another special day for her kids. She is raising her kids to be just a selfish and entitled as she is.  

you make a great point.  thank you. 

• Like 11
14 hours ago, eskimo said:

Janelle, Christine, and their 12 offspring (and now sons and daughters in law + grandkids) ARE the family. YOU actually left them emotionally a long-ass time before they physically left you. 

100 percent this! The family DID get together for the holidays, and they DO communicate with one another. Kody has opted out of that. Similarly, when Meri said she has been doing everything to keep “this family” together, I’m wondering which family is she talking about? Because I can’t remember the last scene with Meri and anyone outside of Robin’s household. Does she have any interactions with C or Js kids? 

• Like 19
1 hour ago, Orcinus orca said:

Am I the only one that had a sudden loss of consciousness during the Bro Chat in the truck?  I totally lost the thread with all of the mumbo jumbo BS. I did revive (briefly) with the "sacred lonliness" line (WTF?) and bailed out.  What a waste of time.

But, then, this was the worst episode of all time except to cement that fact that Kottie is clinically insane.

The truck man-confessional was way too long, the acoustics were awful and honestly, there were so many metaphors thrown around that I gave up on trying to figure out what they were saying.

• Like 18
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I would have said to Sol and Ari that Truely and Ysabel are coming over to see us today. Dad is giving them their Christmas presents today. Remember you got yours yesterday. What Robyn did was like having a birthday party for one child but also giving gifts to that child's sibliing. I have never agreed with this.  Children need to be taught that everyday is not their birthday. Robyn was not about to let the non Robyn offspring have their Christmas with Kody without also making it another special day for her kids. She is raising her kids to be just a selfish and entitled as she is.  

And since she's so great, why couldn't the not Robyn kids have time with their dad without all the Robyn kids and Robyn alone, knowing that they haven't seen him in who knows how long. Just beyond an asshole move. Sure those are their siblings, but like why can't they have time alone without the kids that get to see him every damned day.

• Like 20
  • Applause 3
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Tender Mullet binkie sucker

i wonder if AereolaEbola takes her binkie to school?

Mullets teeth have gaps or something and I’m wondering if it’s from all the binkie sucking?

Areola has an overbearing way of communicating, she seems to think that she’s funny but she just comes across as pushy, strange and a bit creepy.

Sol is a nice kid but he’s also awkward and very pale, I hope he’s getting enough to eat.

All of Robyn’s kids are kept in a bubble

IMG_6475.jpeg

I think from what I’ve seen, mind you not  a lot, that all of Robyn’s kids seem a little off the beat.  But Robyn is too.

• Like 16
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I have never agreed with this.  Children need to be taught that everyday is not their birthday.

I do give a gift to a sibling (especially young ones, not teenagers or anything) when  giving a baby gift. Like a "congrats on being a brother/sister" gift.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 14
  • Useful 1

This is why we don't have 20 something kids with 4 diff women.   There is no way anyone can make them all happy at the same time.  It's humanly impossible.  It's hard enough with just a family of 4....this I know.  With that many kids, they are all gonna feel hurt and snubbed at some point.    It's just a cluster F.   Plural marriage is a cluster F.  This needs to end.   There's going to be a lot of "going their separate ways"....Robyn can have him.  Have fun with that grumpy, miserable, bitch faced, jackass of a man.  He'll soon be looking for someone younger and prettier, no doubt.

• Like 11
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

1 hour ago, Orcinus orca said:

Gwen has said that Paedon was physically abusive to her. They're also on opposite ends of the spectrum regarding politics .

And we don't know what the joke was, only that one was made that went over badly.

Gwen said the joke was this (paraphrase): "Maybe we could do this instead, but if you guys don't like that plan*, it's okay. I'm not emotionally attached to it."

Plan = an idea on how to do the sibling Christmas exchange.

Edited by General Days
  • Like 6

Ah, how sweet.  Two asshole men commiserating with each other, spouting a bunch of misogynist bullshit.

That Tender Binkie Sucker (thanks @Joan of Argh) is obnoxious as hell.  Kootie in female form, with bad teeth and a PEST (Sobbyn telling Kootie not to use that word was absolute nonsense, proving that Sobbyn can't face the truth and lies about everything.)  Sobbyn has mind-fucked her spawn, and they will never not be controlled by her.  

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
49 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I do give a give to a sibling (especially young ones, not teenagers or anything) when  giving a baby gift. Like a "congrats on being a brother/sister" gift.

I can agree with this but this is not the case here. There were no new babies. Ari and Sol are old enough to understand that they had their Christmas the previous day when they got their presents and Ysabel, Truely and Mykelti would be having their Christmas with their dad a day later. When Robyn said that she saved back some of her kids gifts to unwrap while the other non Robyn's offsprings received their gifts the camera panned to the tree that was loaded underneath with gifts. All this was Robyn making sure that no other sibling would get a gift while her children sat there and watched regardless of the fact that her kids got a big Christmas the day before. 

• Like 18
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Parents who've had children with their exes try hard not to say these horrible words, due to the intimation that they also regret any or all children created from their union.

Unfortunately not all parents. Only the mature ones. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
Just now, 65mickey said:

I can agree with this but this is not the case here. There were no new babies. Ari and Sol are old enough to understand that they had their Christmas the previous day when they got their presents and Ysabel, Truely and Mykelti would be having their Christmas with their dad a day later. When Robyn said that she saved back some of her kids gifts to unwrap while the other non Robyn's offsprings received their gifts the camera panned to the tree that was loaded underneath with gifts. All this was Robyn making sure that no other sibling would get a gift while her children sat there and watched regardless of the fact that her kids got a big Christmas the day before. 

Eh. I might have set aside a few presents for that day, so everyone had something to open. 

• Like 12

I’m confused, did Meri make her pasta dish for Xmas Eve but they ate it at Robyn’s house?  Have we ever seen inside Meri’s house?  

Doesn’t Robyn believe in window coverings?  When they show the evening shots you can see right in the house.  Robyn went all out feeding the small crowd of people.  Opening Nutella and other jars of condiments for various crepe concoctions.  Thank goodness Kody and Robyn kept their romantic tension under wraps.  Except when he had her sit on the chair with him and said they needed a love seat.  It’s as though he is trying to hurt Meri.

Babies are given pacifiers to self sooth by sucking.  Most give it up as toddlers at the latest.  So the real question is why is a five year old still self soothing by sucking a pacifier.  

• Like 17
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Thank goodness Kody and Robyn kept their romantic tension under wraps.  Except when he had her sit on the chair with him and said they needed a love seat.  It’s as though he is trying to hurt Meri.

I thought for a minute that he was trying to get Robyn to sit on his lap. I was afraid that I might vomit if I saw this. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 21
6 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

So the real question is why is a five year old still self soothing by sucking a pacifier.

Because she has lazy self absorbed idiots for parents who like to sleep till noon and need a nanny to watch a 5 year old and a 10 year old and 3 adult children.  It's just too much trouble to take it away. So they let her walk around sucking on a pacifier looking totally ridiculous.  

• Like 15
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I thought for a minute that he was trying to get Robyn to sit on his lap. I was afraid that I might vomit if I saw this. 

I noticed she was sitting on the arm of the sofa with her back to him and he was rubbing her back. He can't keep his hands off her. The Kodester is horny. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

It's interesting how in the truck, the two men just talked about the women as generic "wives."  Like one size fits all. At least, that's how it seemed to me. 

"My Christmas" x 10 -- Cody. It's not just yours, fella. As a dad, you should prioritize making it good for all your kids. And let's throw your wives in there, too.

• Like 16
1 hour ago, General Days said:

Gwen said the joke was this (paraphrase): "Maybe we could do this instead, but if you guys don't like that plan*, it's okay. I'm not emotionally attached to it."

Plan = an idea on how to do the sibling Christmas exchange.

I am confused. Where is the joke, or anything offensive at all??  Although, with this particular group of adults added to the chat by this point, I can see how that harmless post would be 'unsafe' and everyone would have to retreat. 😉  Anyhow, I wish we could see the whole thing just to see what really happened.  But we know Robyn idles at 85 on the 'hurt and offended' scale, so something this benign could certainly send her to 100. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, CMSupergirl said:

100 percent this! The family DID get together for the holidays, and they DO communicate with one another. Kody has opted out of that. Similarly, when Meri said she has been doing everything to keep “this family” together, I’m wondering which family is she talking about? Because I can’t remember the last scene with Meri and anyone outside of Robin’s household. Does she have any interactions with C or Js kids? 

I wondered the same! Because she’s usually telling us how uninvolved she is.  I think when she says “family”, she just means “show”.

Edited by Just Wondering
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
19 minutes ago, eskimo said:

I am confused. Where is the joke, or anything offensive at all??  Although, with this particular group of adults added to the chat by this point, I can see how that harmless post would be 'unsafe' and everyone would have to retreat. 😉  Anyhow, I wish we could see the whole thing just to see what really happened.  But we know Robyn idles at 85 on the 'hurt and offended' scale, so something this benign could certainly send her to 100. 

14 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I don't see this as a joke or offensive. We must be missing something.

I know, right? From the way Christine mentioned that Gwendlyn said something to ease the tension, and it was taken the wrong way, this is what I'm imagining:

• The kids were talking about their sibling gift exchange
  • Robyn barged into to insist they did the name-drawing on a video chat
  • The siblings thought it was too much hassle to find a time when they were all available and not working, but not also putting younger kids to bed, and yada yada
  • Robyn made it all about her and her butthurt feelings
  • Probably other people were then getting a little heated
  • So then Gwen said the thing about having an idea, but not being emotionally attached to it

The joke part of Gwendlyn's statement would be the "but I'm not emotionally attached to it," bit, to tease Robyn, and whoever else was getting hot under the collar. 

It was a pretty dang mild joke (but also pretty funny imo).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Useful 6
21 minutes ago, General Days said:

I know, right? From the way Christine mentioned that Gwendlyn said something to ease the tension, and it was taken the wrong way, this is what I'm imagining:

• The kids were talking about their sibling gift exchange
  • Robyn barged into to insist they did the name-drawing on a video chat
  • The siblings thought it was too much hassle to find a time when they were all available and not working, but not also putting younger kids to bed, and yada yada
  • Robyn made it all about her and her butthurt feelings
  • Probably other people were then getting a little heated
  • So then Gwen said the thing about having an idea, but not being emotionally attached to it

The joke part of Gwendlyn's statement would be the "but I'm not emotionally attached to it," bit, to tease Robyn, and whoever else was getting hot under the collar. 

It was a pretty dang mild joke (but also pretty funny imo).

Ok, so I can see the dig if it was a reference to Robyn’s emotional neediness.  An emphasis on 'I'm' would be the only thing that would make that phrase a bit of a dig, still mild as hell though. And honestly, emotionally needy people are tiring and annoying, and it was probably worth the blow back. 😄  If this was the straw that broke the camels back...wow.  I bet if they knew that was going to be the bridge burner, I'm sure some of them would just take the gloves completely off. 

Edited by eskimo
  • Like 13

The scenes in the truck were distracting to me because there were at least four camera angles.it was so weird that I couldn't be bothered listening to the  bs being spewed. I did love the editing about the "sacred loneliness " and the wives' responses.

If there were no TLC money, Meri would be long gone. She doesn't want to be his wife unless there's a time machine involved. 

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Ok, so I can see the dig if it was a reference to Robyn’s emotional neediness.  An emphasis on 'I'm' would be the only thing that would make that phrase a bit of a dig, still mild as hell though. An honestly, emotionally needy people are tiring and annoying, and it was probably worth the blow back. 😄  If this was the straw that broke the camels back...wow.  I bet if they knew that was going to be the bridge burner, I bet some of them would just take the gloves completely off. 

Yeah, I don't know if it was the straw that broke the camel's back, but according to Christine, Gwendlyn was trying to ease the tension, and it backfired, but I didn't get the feeling Christine or anyone was blaming Gwendlyn. The whole group text was going south anyhow.

• Like 8
21 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Kody can’t look past his own nose.  It’s me me me.  
I cannot believe he had Truely, Ysabel and MyKelti come  and didn’t call Savannah.   This was obviously pre planned as he had gifts  for those three… and didn’t for Savannah.   Hunter wasn’t at Robyn’s the second day either  …. Is he mad at Hunter or is Hunter mad at him?  I thought he was just mad at Gabe and  Garrison. 
No mention of Gwen either and she lives in Flagstaff. 

No idea if Hunter has beef w/Kody. He should b/c Kody is treating his mom, sister, & brothers like crap. He also lives in  Baltimore so maybe he’d returned home by then. 

5 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Was it just me or did anyone else get dizzy trying to focus on his eyes? 

I did but I felt bad about it. 
~~~~~
So we’re up to January 2022 now, correct?  Only a year and 1/2 behind. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Like 6
  • LOL 7
19 minutes ago, General Days said:

Yeah, I don't know if it was the straw that broke the camel's back, but according to Christine, Gwendlyn was trying to ease the tension, and it backfired, but I didn't get the feeling Christine or anyone was blaming Gwendlyn. The whole group text was going south anyhow.

I don't think anyone who matters was blaming Gwen for anything, but I got the impression that the comment was just the final nail, out of thousands of nails, in the coffin. I do need to go back and refresh my memory though.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Damn, Kody has really gone off the deep end. He cannot handle the loss of control. Cutting off his own children who live in Flagstaff is low. "The ones who still love me..." Get over yourself! The only kind of love he recognizes is the kind that wants to sit on his lap. Once the kids grow beyond that stage, they're useless.

• Like 16
  • Sad 6
  • Applause 1

If I was Christine I would have dropped off a basket for Kody filled with just the tops of her homemade rolls...cause that might be what he misses the most about her on Christmas. But...that wouldn't be great to do with the kids.

If I were Christine and I were going to give him anything at all, it would be a basket filled with just the bottoms of her homemade rolls... because the tops are the part he actually likes.

I thought Paedon has admitted to hitting her at least once? Also, I don't think that "opposite ends of the political spectrum" quite does it justice. Gwen is married to a woman and Paedon is homophobic. I can see why she doesn't want to be around him.

• Like 19
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Meri honey, you are not the other woman. The Other Woman gets affection and attention. You’re the discarded ex wife that was replaced by The Other Woman, and you’re the one who opened the door for her to do so.

Robyn is a master manipulator and Meri went along with the plan to divorce Kody so Robyn could be the Queen B.  At least Meri has means to live a good life on her own. She is going to realize soon that Kody was anchoring her down to a very unhappy situation.  I'm not a Meri fan, but I think her future will be way better after she leaves that idiot.

• Like 17
13 hours ago, 65mickey said:

It’s ok for Sol and Ari to spend a pseudo-Christmas morning with their other siblings, really it is. They don’t have to watch from the sidelines. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
On 9/11/2023 at 5:36 AM, Adeejay said:

According to Kostud, the brazen hussies, Janelle and Christine asked to join the family, because they had the hots for him.  So therefore, they should be grateful that he obliged and be happy and  content.  However, sweet, pure, innocent Robyn was courted and invited.  From what I understand about Polygamy, it's improper for a married man to be out looking for other wives. Either the woman approaches the family, or she is invited by a wife.  That is why the company line is that Meri was the one who approached Robyn.  I have my doubts about that. 

There is some truth in some of Kody's claims though. But it is interesting how he manages to twist the narrative each and every time. From their book it's obvious that:

Christine was absolutely smitten with Kody. She had her dad approach Kody, she wanted to be a 3rd wife, and with them being Plyg Royalty it was essentially a no-brainer for Kody. And yes, Kody admitted there and then to be confused about his feelings for Christine, and that he wasn't sure about marrying her. By that time the courtship had progressed too far to back out, or so he felt. Not that I feel sorry for him. He's an adult and he chose to go ahead. The pros probably outweighed the cons, as pathetic as it sounds. (What a way to start a marriage!)

Janelle was also actively pursuing a polygamous relationship. Kody and Meri were aware of that at the time and their marriage was mostly seen as practical from both sides. However,  Kody was actively searching out Janelle, not the other way around; sending flowers to her work and taking her out for lunch. In the book, he said it actually was considered "improper" as he was already married to Meri. 

So yes, even in polygamist cultures, it is  improper for a married man to be looking elsewhere. But it is not that hard to work your way around it (which he likely did). I suspect that Kody actively used Meri and encouraged her to befriend Robyn and explore a possible courtship. 

Edited by LilyD
deleted double sentence
  • Like 10
  • Useful 7

The fake story about Kody thinking about leaving Robyn. Stupid. They are asking us to believe that the person he has to 'dial down his sexual tension in front of Meri' could be left by Kody.

No way!

It has been clear for a dozen years that he loves and is in love with Robyn. And there have been suggestions that Robyn and her best customer share special romantic affection.

There is nothing wrong with their relationship, so  pretending, when Kody can't keep his hands off of her, that the marriage is in trouble is ridiculous. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, KateHearts said:

The truck man-confessional was way too long, the acoustics were awful and honestly, there were so many metaphors thrown around that I gave up on trying to figure out what they were saying.

Those two beady-eyed dudes driving around in a truck spouting maniverse soundbites that they both learned from their woman-haters club websites was both eye-rollingly stupid but also somewhat creepy.  Kody gives off vibes of being unhinged, but Nathan gives me profoundly uncomfortable vibes as well.  It wasn't entertaining listening to them try and parse out their rage and anger at the women and children who they perceive as having done them wrong.

And later on, when Kody talks about becoming the devil, hating everything, hating his life and wanting to walk away from it all?  What was that about?  Kody is known for his flair for the dramatic but that sounded horrible.  He is really a piece of work - he built this family and then he destroyed it and now he wants to walk away from the wreckage.  And yet - he still wants to be considered the patriarch?  I really am coming around to the fact that there's something not working in his brain, and it almost comes across as threatening and/or dangerous.

47 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Was Meri and Kody’s  child ever mentioned regarding Christmas plans?  And, was Dayton shown in the Christmas scenes?  I was multitasking….lol. 

I did see Day'un at Robyn's when everyone was standing at the snack bar goofing off and one of Robyn's 4,732 Christmas decorations toppled over and she could be heard saying, "that's enough."

There is some really odd dissonance watching Airabelliola running around with a binkie, followed by a couch segment where she speaks like a 45 year old woman.  And Sol seemed very uncomfortable talking about how he hated everything to do with the crepes - which probably made him anxious, considering Big Daddy likes to put cheese, jam, mayo, frosting, meat, chives and celery on his crepes, shove them in his face and call them a French burrito or whatever.  It's probably frowned upon if one of the kids doesn't like something that Kody likes. My impression is that Kody's fragile ego can't process that.

Shoot, and I still have 15 minutes of this show to go.

• Like 10
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Robyn is a master manipulator and Meri went along with the plan to divorce Kody so Robyn could be the Queen B.  At least Meri has means to live a good life on her own. She is going to realize soon that Kody was anchoring her down to a very unhappy situation.  I'm not a Meri fan, but I think her future will be way better after she leaves that idiot.

and they drilled it into her that nothing would change, they would still be married, it's for the kids, blah, blah.  

6 hours ago, SDVegas said:

It’s ok for Sol and Ari to spend a pseudo-Christmas morning with their other siblings, really it is. They don’t have to watch from the sidelines. 

I'm reading both sides of this opinion and they both have merit.  I guess whatever one wants to do is fine.  

• Like 3