Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Thank you.  I was beginning to think it was just me because I don't give a fuck about my birthday and, therefore, couldn't understand why a grown women was boo hoo'ing over hardly anyone showing up to her birthday party.  Why was this a catastrophic event in Lizzie's life?

Thank you, too!  Birthday parties are for children.  The only reason anyone but my Mum even knows about mine is my dear niece was born 4 hours before I turned 38; luckily the emphasis has always been on her celebration (and I get a nice card -  NO FLOWERS - the cat eats them & poops in Technicolor).  :-)

Why do grown ass women insist on acting like hormonal teenagers (unless they're hormonal themselves, if you know what I mean, Tamballs)?

• Love 6

Between the horrible editing and the horrible job Andy does at these reunions, we are all left of playing a bizarre game trying to piece together what actually happened both during the season and at the reunion. Danielle/Cousin Oliver disappeared somewhere into the night, taking her rarely seen husband with her. It seems like she may have done a good job keeping not-as-bright-as-she'd-like-us-to-believe Lizzy riled up over petty BS. But whatever really happened was lost on the editing room floor. Then the reunion shows a focus on total BS again, with most of Tamra's crazy edited out. Oh sure, we got some quality shrieking (THAT'S MY O-PI-NION!) and even real tears (Lizzie hasn't turned herself into an over botoxed freak yet), but none of makes any sense, even within the puerile reactions that make up the housewives universe. This season reminds me of when people play the game in which one person starts a story and each person adds another line. Only, in this case, they didn't always hear the preceding section.

Tamra's face made me think of Arrested Development and the creation of the new horror film character based on drunken Gangee after her facelift. Move over Freddy Krueger, Tamra Judge is here!

Ryan is sporting a look to move to a cabin out in the woods (or a van down by the river as stated above) and spout crazy survivalist theories. With his girlfriend's ample gun supply, he could really set himself up nicely. Items needed: One crappy cabin completely off the grid; several dozen assault weapons; shotguns for greeting people who stumble upon his humble abode; thousands of rounds of ammunition; good axes - he's got some building to do; plastic barrels for collecting rainwater; and, of course, small nuts and seeds for feeding the family of squirrels that resides in his beard.

His other option is to learn to tattoo and become a contestant on ink master. They keep bringing on inktestants with overgrown red beards. With his hideous visage and questionable social skills, he would fit right in. The 'roids are just the icing on the cake.

Lol! I'm dying from laughter!

Oh Lord ,how long before we are reading his manifesto on the front page of the NY times?

At least it would most likely be short; more like a manifesto flyer.

I get the impression Ryan isn't much into reading and writing.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 8

What was left in was bad enough.  Tamra picking on a toddler is not cool. Saying to Lizzie that her kid punches her in the face was beneath contempt even by Tamra standards.   In this day and age with the number of cases of Autism and the like, in young children you can easily go from just saying something shitty and mean about someone's child to saying something shitty and mean about a child with some sort a impairment or learning or developmental disability.

Lizzie had a nice dinner party and Tamra hijacked it with bringing up the "take down the Beadors" comment and the multiple summits she held outside on the deck.  Tamra knew exactly what she was doing when she canceled well into the party start time with Lizzie.  Tamra and production worked hard to portray Lizzie's birthday as a bust. According to Danielle, Tamra was texting her asking about negative details.  As a master of the obvious-if Tamra really wanted to go the party she could have simply had Sophie and Spencer stay with their dad or had Eddie stay with her, it is not as if Eddie adds anything to the screen when he is on. I am sure Simon understands the nature of Tamra's work. 

I may have been the only one who felt this and here it goes, in reading Tamra's blog she cites that her mother works for a restoration company and being called out on a water leak the night of Lizzie's party.  Mrs. Waddle has to be pushing 70, I think that is incredibly hard work for a senior citizen cleaning up a water leak or other restoration work.  Tamra makes about $500,000.00, a year.  She should make her mom's life comfortable.  At least give her the covenanted  towel folding position at the gym and keep her out of the disaster sides. 

This is so perfect IMO.  Seriously, Tamra is practically in a DINK situation with Eddie since presumably Simon works, too -- she can't kick any $$ to keep her mom (who raised Ryan, probably against her own will, when Tamra danced off to bang and marry Simon) from working on leaks??  That is bananas. 

I agree that Tamra did some concerted crap to try and pull the shine off of Lizzie's dinner party - it was going to be a nice event until Tamra decided to destroy it.  She must have burned more calories than in any C*** 30-minute class (I have never gone to a gym that gave 30 minute classes, but hey) running her ass around to start and put out fires on Lizzie's balcony.  My own theory is that Tamra felt unease around Lizzie almost immediately - she was focused instantly on Lizzie's chest, on Eddie remembering Lizzie from seeing her during exercise classes. 

Tamra dragging Lizzie's toddler like that is so disgusting.  It's just unforgivable.  I know Simon is not a great man but honestly, I can't imagine he's not a better custodial parent than his hellish ex who wants to fight with her kids on social media, who gave up a kid for a man, and who wants to have her kids film despite an acrimonious divorce and custodial situation.

• Love 4

Apparently at the Reunion Lizzie gave the history of her breasts.  https://www.facebook...584175981692131

I found it hilarious when Tamra was complaining to Heather about people spreading “rumors” that she said something like “people take something that has an ounce of truth to it and then twist it into something totally different.”  That is EXACTLY what Tamra does constantly.  Case in point – Tamra claims that Lizzie got implants to make her chest bigger which makes Lizzie a crazy lying hypocrite. 

Tamra seems seriously disturbed at this point.  Her blog was so crazy sounding.  I know she does it on purpose to make her “character” on the show but I really think she has gone beyond reasonableness at this point.  I do not think she is happy.  Otherwise, she would not attack people so terribly.  Lizzie seems like she is probably an annoying drama queen IRL, but even if Lizzie did lie about the whole marry/f game thing, I still wouldn't put her as this obsessed, crazy “worst kind of person” psychopath who is viciously attacking Tamra and trying to ruin her life.

This is probably not true, but maybe Heather is only being nice to Tamra because she is seriously concerned about her mental health. Tamra probably shouldn’t have filmed with all of her personal issues with her ex and her kids so maybe Heather was trying to be decent to her so she wouldn’t have a complete mental breakdown.  IDK, probably not, but I do think Tamra needs to step away from the HoWives and chill the f out.

Edited by iloveit
  • Love 3

Thank you.  I was beginning to think it was just me because I don't give a fuck about my birthday and, therefore, couldn't understand why a grown woman was boo hoo'ing over hardly anyone showing up to her birthday party.  Why was this a catastrophic event in Lizzie's life?

I think it is like product placement.  Lizzie had a limited amount of time to have something big happen.  Her dinner party had little to do with her once the Tamra/Shannon/Heather shit hit the fan.  Lizzie was left with a birthday party, with two out of the three movers and shakers taking an early pass, and Tamra  teasing her to the end with her attendance. Lizzie was probably ready to do some dirty dancing and get the others drunk and stupid. So I get where Lizzie is coming from she probably felt like she was being Danielle'd off the show.  The parts of the birthday party we saw were so depressing-it seemed like Vicki had to be paid a premium to attend.  I think Tamra not attending had far more to do with the lack of potential of a Shannon meltdown or other bug fight than a sick kid.  So yeah I can see in HW terms why Lizzie felt double-crossed.

• Love 2

Lizzie is asserting the texts Tamra produced in Bali were doctored.

Edit: Correction, Lizzie is saying the texts leaked to Radar were doctored. The texts belong to Tamra and are about Lizzie's birthday.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/lizzie-rovsek-says-tamra-judge-changed-leaked-text-messages-planned-miss-birthday-drama/

What is strange is Tamra has never denied that she didn't cancel until the last minute (or an hour after it started) so why make up a new set of circumstances?  This missed birthday seems totally production manufactured.  is this going to be the new RH twist showing people having crappy parties by hiding their guests?

• Love 3

Midnight Cheese, on 03 Sept 2014 - 11:49 AM, said:

Let me start the begging: essexjan, don't you think Bride of Chucky Waddle-Barney-Judge should have the benefit of getting that visual Tweeted @ her?  Or some other hero/ine here can do the honors?  I don't Tweet or I'd gladly, gladly send that beauty Tammy Sue's way.

Done...

N'UH. UH!?   'Snicks you didn't!!!

tumblr_lfgs7eRoDs1qeyp1lo1_500.gif

• Love 9

What is strange is Tamra has never denied that she didn't cancel until the last minute (or an hour after it started) so why make up a new set of circumstances? This missed birthday seems totally production manufactured. is this going to be the new RH twist showing people having crappy parties by hiding their guests?

Lol! You never know with Bravo.

This is pure speculation on my part, but I have a feeling a lot of this chaos was caused by an overly involved production staff who, for some reason, let Tamra run amok with the show.

ETA: Both Tamra and the production staff need to go.

Tamra should've been fired a looong time ago. Her behavior has been abominable.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 2

Thank you, too!  Birthday parties are for children................... (and I get a nice card -  NO FLOWERS - the cat eats them & poops in Technicolor).  :-)

Get over here and clean my screen! My sides hurt form laughing! :-D

• Love 3

Get over here and clean my screen! My sides hurt form laughing! :-D

Sorry, Giselle - I don't clean anything except the litter box.  My own damned screen is so dirty there are punctuation marks in places they shouldn't be.  :-)

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 8
Thank you.  I was beginning to think it was just me because I don't give a fuck about my birthday and, therefore, couldn't understand why a grown woman was boo hoo'ing over hardly anyone showing up to her birthday party.  Why was this a catastrophic event in Lizzie's life?

I just think Lizzie fancies herself a princess. Her lashing out Christian shows me that she has bitter issues over his handling of her previous birthdays. Perhaps he should call Tori Spelling for tips on how to throw an over-the-top party. But really, I think half of it was that it was on camera. She didn't want to look like a loser with no friends. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 3

Lizzie is one of those book smart people, but are short on common sense.  There are so many people like that, who can learn very easily, but put them in real life situations and they can't handle it. She's also very immature with that whole birthday party crap.

I still say that Lizzie looks very masculine.  Her facial features are very angular and manly.  But her lips are way too big as are her boobs.  I have no idea how she won a beauty pageant, as I don't find her at all beautiful---just more of a silly characature of what she thinks a woman should look like.  I see Shannon as much prettier, in her own way, than Lizzie.  Heck, when dressed properly, even Vicki looks much nicer than Lizzie.

• Love 6

Oh Lord ,how long before we are reading his manifesto on the front page of the NY times?

At least in this case when they blame Ryan's up-bringing, we can all look at Tamra and say, "Yeah.  I go fucking nuts too!"

• Love 2

I think "real life" has kicked in for Lizzie, and she's finding that marriage isn't all fairy tales and romance.  It's hard work, and we often find ourselves tired at the end of the day, and by the time Christian comes home from a hard day's work, he's probably too tired to do any wining and dining--or throwing people on top of counters.  Then he's got to help out with the kids... It's hard.  For Lizzie, having her child throw tantrums and hit with stuffed elephants, etc., probably leaves her feeling as though the bloom is off the rose, and family life is not like dating life.  Hence the anger at Christian for not putting a lot of energy into her party.  It's real life, and it looks like marriage and family could have been more challenging than she'd assumed going into it.  Lizzie had seemed to lead a charmed life...then marriage and kids came, and the real work began.  I suppose this realization is a bit harder for Lizzie than it is for those of us non- horse farm raised, beauty queen, daughters of Ivy league doctors.

• Love 7

Persnickety1: awesome!

That place of appearance-based vanity is the only place where Tamra lives.  I think she knows she's a bad mother, a bad friend, and a bad bet for a wife; we know she isn't into running her business or volunteering or reading something not called Radar Online.  All she values are looks (and money, I assume, but she is not going to Sonja Morgan her way into that) so it gladdens my mean self that she can see how her vitriol has destroyed her looks.  Well, the vitriol got an assist from Terry Dubrow and others.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 6

I've played that game among other couples, with my husband present…but we used CELEBRITIES, not people we knew! That was a stupid, stupid idea to use the people present. But I'm wondering - didn't Eddie say that he'd marry Heather? I don't hear Tamra ranting about that. To me, that's more significant than saying you'd fuck someone.

I suspect that Tamra doesn't want to think through the implications of that - that Eddie chose Heather as someone he'd marry. Heather, who (at least in relative terms) holds herself up with class and poise, has an education, and doesn't know what a "Dutch oven" is. In other words, qualities that Tamra herself is lacking. I guess it's easier to zero in on Lizzie than for Tamra's mind to go to an uncomfortable place.

I also played this game with friends a few years ago.

I killed Brad Pitt

Shagged Christian Bale

Married Ryan Gosling.

It was a lot of fun. From the moment I heard they (HW) played this game inserting themselves in the game I thought who the hell does that? That is a lot of awkward tension there. I don't even mean the shagging, what if you were the one everyone killed...just sad.

Poor Vicki.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 5

Lizzie is asserting the texts Tamra produced in Bali were doctored.

Edit: Correction, Lizzie is saying the texts leaked to Radar were doctored. The texts belong to Tamra and are about Lizzie's birthday.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/lizzie-rovsek-says-tamra-judge-changed-leaked-text-messages-planned-miss-birthday-drama/

This girl needs to stop talking, and she needs to stop talking fast, unless she has anything of interest to share. Am I wrong, or did Tamra supposedly say shit about her son at the reunion? Something that was so vile we didn't get to hear it? But yet she is still yammering on about her fucking birthday party? Talking about texts that Radar published a month ago? This is still her big beef about Tamra? Is she twelve? Is she stupid? Is she desperate? I use to really like Lizzie. Now she is making me hate her because she is making me do the unthinkable, which is to believe Tamra, and think she is right in this situation. I am embarrassed by this and will more than likely need therapy (it will be of the adult libation variety, but still).  This is how ridiculous she is at this point IMO.  

Unless I have the whole thing wrong, this is the way the whole scenario went down:

• Lizzie and her huge twice reduced breasts are sitting in the limo with her boner-less husband.  They are drinking champagne. She looks at her watch and says that everyone was supposed to be there "10 minutes ago".  She knows Heather is not coming, but expects the rest. 
  • Shannon calls and says she is too ill to come. She sounds ill. She is nice. She wouldn't make shit up. She is just now finding out Shannon isn't coming (or so we think), but it is fine.
  • Tamra is a lousy guest at the best of times and she hasn't called, so Lizzie calls her. She isn't coming because Sophia is "so sick". Lizzie is disappointed, but says to boner-less, "her kid is sick, so it's not like I'm going to be mad at her".  She knows at this point that Tamra waited until the last minute to call, but while appearing sad (and probably embarrassed) she is not a raging lunatic at this point.
  • Danielle calls and said they are running late and are going to get a car and meet them at the restaurant. Of course we never actually see Danielle and whatever her husband's name is at the restaurant. We know they came, but because Bravo hates us to our core, we don't actually get to see them there. 
  • Apparently there are drinks, dinner and texts/pictures sent regarding Lizzie and her vagina. Tamra is involved and seems to be sorry she is not there. Everyone likes each other and they are happy. 
  • Through flashbacks we see them in the limo on the way home. Vicki starts very casually talking shit about Tamra. She doesn't think she really wanted to come. How well does Lizzie know her? She needs to be careful with Tamra. 
  • Lizzie throws a huge fit and tells the world her husband is worthless. Worthless in the bedroom, worthless around the kitchen counters, worthless when trying to throw a birthday dinner. She might have to divorce him if he cannot do better than this. Yes she was drunk. She was also mean, she was ridiculous, she was petulant. 

Mysteriously Lizzie becomes raving lunatic about this whole thing, blaming Tamra. The problem is that there is so much producer-driven fuckery going on, we have no idea what actually happened. Did anyone catch Tamra telling Lizzie at the reunion that she had also just found out about Shannon not coming when they were waiting in the limo, to which Lizzie replied, "no I had known for a few hours". It sounds like Shannon was told to give Lizzie a heads up, but still call in the limo. Tamra on the other hand was told to wait and call her in the limo. It seems obvious to me, but even if production had nothing to do with it, It was a birthday dinner. For a 34 year old. Move on with your life. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7

This girl needs to stop talking, and she needs to stop talking fast, unless she has anything of interest to share. Am I wrong, or did Tamra supposedly say shit about her son at the reunion? Something that was so vile we didn't get to hear it? But yet she is still yammering on about her fucking birthday party? Talking about texts that Radar published a month ago? This is still her big beef about Tamra? Is she twelve? Is she stupid? Is she desperate? I use to really like Lizzie. Now she is making me hate her because she is making me do the unthinkable, which is to believe Tamra, and think she is right in this situation. I am embarrassed by this and will more than likely need therapy (it will be of the adult libation variety, but still). This is how ridiculous she is at this point IMO.

Unless I have the whole thing wrong, this is the way the whole scenario went down:

• Lizzie and her huge twice reduced breasts are sitting in the limo with her boner-less husband. They are drinking champagne. She looks at her watch and says that everyone was supposed to be there "10 minutes ago". She knows Heather is not coming, but expects the rest.
  • Shannon calls and says she is too ill to come. She sounds ill. She is nice. She wouldn't make shit up. She is just now finding out Shannon isn't coming (or so we think), but it is fine.
  • Tamra is a lousy guest at the best of times and she hasn't called, so Lizzie calls her. She isn't coming because Sophia is "so sick". Lizzie is disappointed, but says to boner-less, "her kid is sick, so it's not like I'm going to be mad at her". She knows at this point that Tamra waited until the last minute to call, but while appearing sad (and probably embarrassed) she is not a raging lunatic at this point.
  • Danielle calls and said they are running late and are going to get a car and meet them at the restaurant. Of course we never actually see Danielle and whatever her husband's name is at the restaurant. We know they came, but because Bravo hates us to our core, we don't actually get to see them there.
  • Apparently there are drinks, dinner and texts/pictures sent regarding Lizzie and her vagina. Tamra is involved and seems to be sorry she is not there. Everyone likes each other and they are happy.
  • Through flashbacks we see them in the limo on the way home. Vicki starts very casually talking shit about Tamra. She doesn't think she really wanted to come. How well does Lizzie know her? She needs to be careful with Tamra.
  • Lizzie throws a huge fit and tells the world her husband is worthless. Worthless in the bedroom, worthless around the kitchen counters, worthless when trying to throw a birthday dinner. She might have to divorce him if he cannot do better than this. Yes she was drunk. She was also mean, she was ridiculous, she was petulant.
Mysteriously Lizzie becomes raving lunatic about this whole thing, blaming Tamra. The problem is that there is so much producer-driven fuckery going on, we have no idea what actually happened. Did anyone catch Tamra telling Lizzie at the reunion that she had also just found out about Shannon not coming when they were waiting in the limo, to which Lizzie replied, "no I had known for a few hours". It sounds like Shannon was told to give Lizzie a heads up, but still call in the limo. Tamra on the other hand was told to wait and call her in the limo. It seems obvious to me, but even if production had nothing to do with it, It was a birthday dinner. For a 34 year old. Move on with your life.

Somebody named Mr. Housewife approached Lizzie via Twitter and posed the birthday text question to her and she replied with an answer.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 2

I still say that Lizzie looks very masculine.  Her facial features are very angular and manly.  But her lips are way too big as are her boobs.  I have no idea how she won a beauty pageant, as I don't find her at all beautiful---just more of a silly characature of what she thinks a woman should look like.  I see Shannon as much prettier, in her own way, than Lizzie.  Heck, when dressed properly, even Vicki looks much nicer than Lizzie.

I completely agree.  There are elements of her that are pretty but put it all together and she looks so hard to me.  And she looks MUCH older than 34 to me.  And then of course, her personality bugs me.  "Waaaa, you're just jealous because your husband wants to fuck me...waaa, you're so mean!"

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 2

Persnickety1: awesome!

That place of appearance-based vanity is the only place where Tamra lives.  I think she knows she's a bad mother, a bad friend, and a bad bet for a wife; we know she isn't into running her business or volunteering or reading something not called Radar Online.  All she values are looks (and money, I assume, but she is not going to Sonja Morgan her way into that) so it gladdens my mean self that she can see how her vitriol has destroyed her looks.  Well, the vitriol got an assist from Terry Dubrow and others.

If it weren't for Tamra's looks she would be gainfully employed at McDonalds or worse yet be 70 years old working at Serve Pro cleaning up water damage. I was raised Irish Catholic ( still Irish, the other not so much) so I am predisposed to guilt but it would kill me to see my mother scraping by with a job like that.

• Love 4

This girl needs to stop talking, and she needs to stop talking fast, unless she has anything of interest to share. Am I wrong, or did Tamra supposedly say shit about her son at the reunion? Something that was so vile we didn't get to hear it? But yet she is still yammering on about her fucking birthday party? Talking about texts that Radar published a month ago? This is still her big beef about Tamra? Is she twelve? Is she stupid? Is she desperate? I use to really like Lizzie. Now she is making me hate her because she is making me do the unthinkable, which is to believe Tamra, and think she is right in this situation. I am embarrassed by this and will more than likely need therapy (it will be of the adult libation variety, but still).  This is how ridiculous she is at this point IMO.  

• Lizzie and her huge twice reduced breasts are sitting in the limo with her boner-less husband.  They are drinking champagne. She looks at her watch and says that everyone was supposed to be there "10 minutes ago".  She knows Heather is not coming, but expects the rest. 
  • Tamra is a lousy guest at the best of times and she hasn't called, so Lizzie calls her. She isn't coming because Sophia is "so sick". Lizzie is disappointed, but says to boner-less, "her kid is sick, so it's not like I'm going to be mad at her".  She knows at this point that Tamra waited until the last minute to call, but while appearing sad (and probably embarrassed) she is not a raging lunatic at this point.

Lizzie was simply responding to a question on Twitter. She didn't bring up this whole thing. And as for the texts, she says that the texts Tamra leaked to Radar were actually texts they sent back and forth after Heather's Valentines Day party NOT from her birthday party. That actually makes sense to me. And I wouldn't put it past Tamra to try to manipulate that to make it seem like the texts were about something other than they were.

• Love 3

It also appears as though Lizzie's "real" friends and family were at the party. I  think the scene in her opening credits where she's dancing with Christian are from that night too. Production was trying very hard to make it appear like Lizzie was abandoned on her birthday.

I feel like they have to appear to be fighting about this issue instead of something else. Like on NJ where Caroline had to pretend she was mad about what Theresa wrote in her book instead of the club fight her kids had on vacation.

Edited by charming
  • Love 1

How is it that Andy didn't address Lizzie's comments to her husband about how he can't get his dick hard, or whatever she yelled at him in the limo?  That's got to be one of the most vile things a housewife on any franchise has ever said.  You'd think Andy would want to exploit that?  This season has been mystifying to me.

And look, I'm a mom.  I really go out of my way not to judge other moms, unless they're overtly abusive or doing something else really, really egregious.  But how on earth can Tamra be "an amazing mom"?  How on earth??  I mean, that hot tub scene alone...

• Love 7

From the moment I heard they (HW) played this game inserting themselves in the game I thought who the hell does that? That is a lot of awkward tension there.

Did Heather come up with the games for the party?  I think that whoever did was just wanting to stir up some shit. Nothing good can come out of playing this kind of game using only the people in the room for the answers.  I think it was a deliberate attempt to get people riled up at each other. YMMV.

• Love 4

Separated at birth. Bride of Chucky and Tamra. Try to guess which one is which.

8CzHM0W.jpg

I also can't let the opportunity pass to see this face again.

0p0h2yO.jpg

I am not worthy.  Bowing down.  Bhaaaahahahaha.  What a twat.  Thank you for making my hump day yak day!  LOL  Barf at ET Neck Helmet Head.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4

How is it that Andy didn't address Lizzie's comments to her husband about how he can't get his dick hard, or whatever she yelled at him in the limo?  That's got to be one of the most vile things a housewife on any franchise has ever said.  You'd think Andy would want to exploit that?  This season has been mystifying to me.

And look, I'm a mom.  I really go out of my way not to judge other moms, unless they're overtly abusive or doing something else really, really egregious.  But how on earth can Tamra be "an amazing mom"?  How on earth??  I mean, that hot tub scene alone...

What she said-"throw me a boner once a week".  She didn't say he couldn't get an erection.  She just doesn't get it enough which she had said previously in more civil terms.  That is what the being thrown over the countertops discussion was all about.

Did Heather come up with the games for the party?  I think that whoever did was just wanting to stir up some shit. Nothing good can come out of playing this kind of game using only the people in the room for the answers.  I think it was a deliberate attempt to get people riled up at each other. YMMV.

Heather did and she apologized for it.  Heather was trying way to hard for a salacious dinner party.

• Love 1

If LIzzie's birthday party aired from season 1 through 4 or 5, we would have seen Lizzie celebrating with family and friends.. possibly having Danielle be amongst the guests without any producer interference.  Plus, we would have seen Heather and family back in New York for Thanksgiving..I do admit I'd love to meet Heather's family.. might shed some light on why she is the way she is.

I'm on this kick cause I watched season 3 and 4 Labor Day Weekend where the housewives hung out with other people, and there were even a few episodes during those two season with little interaction amongst the housewives.  My mom watched it with me and she remarked that she found these two seasons more interesting because there was little to no fighting and that she got to know the housewives better.

Perhaps season 10 should go back to that format.. or at least the season 4 format that had some fighting/drama mixed with the old school format.

• Love 6

One thought just occurred to me about Terry and his suddenly acting the tough guy.  I'm wondering if he knows that David, with a previous domestic assault charge, wasn't going to hit him back if he started some shit?  Terry is such a pussy it wouldn't surprise me if that is the *only* reason decided to take on David.

Just re-watching the show.  I'm finding that I am really irritated by Tamra constantly nodding her head when Heather speaks in defense of her or Tamra.  She does it with that "sardonic grin."  (Thank you, Ms. Terry.)  She has zero redeeming qualities.  No wonder Ryan wanted to get out of town pronto.

• Love 3

I tried finding the quote posted earlier, but watching the reunion again and Heather says the comment about if people don't like you it's easy to be annoyed by them or something when Andy asked about people's opinion of her attitude. So does she realize she pretty much put it out there that it didn't matter what Shannon did it would bother her?! Work on your answers better there - your script is showing.

I'd want a refund on all those fillers and Botox if I were Tamra and saw how scary it made me look. She can't even write a blog properly to not put a clear lie that can be disputed in two seconds. Must be the alcohol huh Tams?

I agree with others, there has to be something bigger going on for all this chest pumping from her.

Oh and Heather's toast about appreciating others strengths and forgiving weaknesses - sure lets see how long that last with her. Oh wait already seen it. I used to like her too. Can't hide your colours (I'm getting fancy like the Doobrows) for long.

Edited by Llama
  • Love 6

Hi! I'm new here (late to the party--but I showed up, unlike Tamra!), and just got finished watching both parts of the reunion.

Looking at Heather and her new 'do, one nickname comes to mind: "Cleopatronizer." That is all.

What a great way to come onto a board with a brilliant quip like that!  

• Love 9

Madame puppet, PLEASE have a SEAT. Ugh. She is so insufferable. I see her as someone who really has no friends because she's one of those twits with whom it's exhausting to socialize . THERE'S NO LAUGH TRACK, MADAME puppet. She never learns--WORD to the poster who said she is not as smart as she thinks she is. She might be a little smarter than the other housewives, but, then, so is a gorilla at the San Francisco Zoo.

I was so glad that all her barking up at the end was met with crickets.

Andy said that Vicki was the voice of reason----Madame barked up about that. Let Vicki have that, Madame. She's been on this dreck for nine years.

She barked up about the tequila. *crickets*

She barked up about the 'champs.' *crickets*

And then, damned if she didn't bark up when Andy told Icky to make the toast. <Misfortunately> everyone was conciliatory when they should have told her to shut the hell up and let Icky give the toast as Andy asked. 

And, then, finally, her idiotic, lame <cue the laugh track!> 'Did I hear a cork pop?' *crickets*

You are not the lovable, clever, main character on a Seinfeld-caliber sit-com, Madame. You're an ig'nant trailer ape on a trashy reality show, you silly creep. And, by the way, your vile husband squawked up about anal sex sounds at a dinner party and called your baby daughter a 'bitch.' THAT'S how klassy you two nitwits are. Go away. 

• Love 12

Hi! I'm new here (late to the party--but I showed up, unlike Tamra!), and just got finished watching both parts of the reunion.

Looking at Heather and her new 'do, one nickname comes to mind: "Cleopatronizer." That is all.

Welcome, long beach lisa - you can come sit right here by me!  :-)

• Love 3

Oh and Heather's toast about appreciating others strengths and forgiving weaknesses - sure lets see how long that last with her. 

Yes, and after highjacking the toast, the best Madame puppet can come up with is a slimy Office Space-style/motivational poster platitude like that?? Not to mention the hypocrisy of it. 

• Love 6

Yeah! New snarker on board! Welcome. Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 9

I only watch this show off and on and I am curious about Tamra's custody battle with Simon.  You all seem to know what' is going on; I don't like to click on links to avoid nasty malware, so can someone synopsize what happened or is currently happening with Simon?  Or if it's covered in another thread, let me know where I can find it.

Thanks so much!  Tamra is vile.  I thought Shannon looked like she was observing interesting animal behavior at the zoo during the reunion as she looked at Heather and Tamra.  I don't know any of these women, but I think I would like to hang out with Shannon, even though as a hard core cynic I think her holistic beliefs are nonsense.  I just kind of like her.

• Love 2

I wish that Madame and Dr. Botch would have a birthday party and only 1 1/2 reluctant housewives would show up.  Microbes clinging to the bottom of the Marianas Trench would hear the shrieks of anger and disdain.  Dr. B wouldn't sleep for a year!

• Love 3