Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

This is a little OT, but I got a lip gloss confiscated once at the airport because I went over my fluid limit. How the heck are these Real Housewives allowed to fly anywhere with all of their fillers and breast implants? What gives?

ETA: I do think Lizzie's breasts are real.

Maybe the airlines skimps on the floatation devices?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4

Tamra is just sick enough to be jealous of her teen daughter. Tamra probably thinks that her daughter is another competing woman, so the poor kid is fair game to be attacked by her mental case of a mother.

Heather can use all the big words she wants, but, as long as she chooses Tamra for a friend, she'll never convince me she is very smart.

• Love 11

Tamra is just sick enough to be jealous of her teen daughter. Tamra probably thinks that her daughter is another competing woman, so the poor kid is fair game to be attacked by her mental case of a mother.

Heather can use all the big words she wants, but, as long as she chooses Tamra for a friend, she'll never convince me she is very smart.

I dunno, better she's in the tent pissing out; otherwise, she'd be out pissing in.

I don't think I can agree with this theory because it is not as if Heather got a good edit or Bravo protected her by only showing good stuff. She showed her ass plenty of times and Bravo got a good deal of it on film. Same with Terry. If the plan by the networks was to not damage their Botched star than they failed miserably and whoever was in charge of protecting them should be fired immediately. This forum is pretty much a testament to the fact that the vast majority of folks cannot stand Heather, which means she came off looking badly (lots of it by her own behavior, with some editing thrown in, but everyone can make that case). I would also say that Heather's perceptions put her in a bad light pretty much all season. I do agree that Bravo will work hard to keep her, and her contract may very well be up so they might have to pay. The dynamic between good (Shannon) and evil (Heather) is just too good and Bravo will want to prime that pump.

It is the banality of the storylines Heather and Terry choose to pursue.  We are too perfect.  Of course viewers and editors will seize on it because it is incredibly shallow.  Heather was originally upset because Tamra and Vicki were upset with her for being right and using big words.  Then it was they didn't want to play with her anymore and chose Shannon over her.  Then it was about being 'yelled' at.  Heather said one smart thing all season-"Terry thinks I am oversensitive." 

I think where I saw the editing at its finest pro-Heather and Terry was the Reunion.  It was what wasn't brought up that was very favorable to them.  No mention of the turning up the bull is one that comes to mind.  I felt after watching it the Dubrows were just allowed to give a blanket statement that essentially was-"we were mislead by others, and our mindset was-______________, therefor we really weren't at fault."  Had someone really wanted to delve into their crap-the dinner with Vicki where she describes Shannon tale of the getting kicked out and then Terry and Heather saying, "Vicki said, you said, we didn't let you in the house."  The nonsense of its a game of telephone-well yeah and the Dubrows are the one that keep misdirecting the calls.  Heather saying-"I kicked Shannon out of my house."  The entire post-party gossip session where they really slammed Shannon.  This stuff was glossed over and Heather continued to deny it, even at the Reunion.  What awful things was Terry told that made him spiral out of control?  The only one that was quoted was "spread your legs", I would think there should have been a follow up to the question.  Saying call an ambulance-crickets from Andy.  So I think their best edit came at the Reunion.

I know a fair number of overly pretentious people through my husband's business (wine distribution) and let me just say the Dubrows would be in the top ten percentile.

The problem with protecting the image of the "star" of Botched is Terry does himself in every time he does a pre-surgical breast exam and goes back and strokes the woman's breast after the exam is over (the man really likes those foobs) or does his usual mediocre surgery.  He is a hack but he is willing to do any snarky talking head they want.  

I have to say I watch the show and I am appalled by the ungloved doctor and the lack of appropriateness in his demeanor, comments and during the actual physical exam.  I agreed with Paul when he made a comment during the flashlight scene.

Terry said next season he wants to show the surgeries that they were unable to de-botch even after surgery.  I am sure their medical malpractice carrier is thrilled.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

Girl, right?

In threes.  Robin Williams, Joan Rivers.  I don't think I wanna look for a third.

...happened already: Lauren Bacall. 

I've noticed the three celeb passing in a short span, .... pattern too. 

Rest in peace, Joan. Broke new ground for women way early and supported LGBT rights way early before it was vogue. I remember her as a regular on The Ed Sullivan Show and of course as Johnny's recurring guest host...until they had their falling out. 

I so admire her work ethic, working right until the end. My friend told me that in the documentary made about Joan (with Joan ) just a few years back, that she always wanted to open her calendar and see it booked full. That made her very happy. My mom is 81 and is crying about this today. :( Thanks for allowing us to talk bout this here, off topic. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 8

...happened already: Lauren Bacall. 

I've noticed the three celeb passing in a short span, .... pattern too. 

Rest in peace, Joan. Broke new ground for women way early and supported LGBT rights way early before it was vogue. I remember her as a regular on The Ed Sullivan Show and of course as Johnny's recurring guest host...until they had their falling out. 

I so admire her work ethic, working right until the end. My friend told me that in the documentary made about Joan (with Joan ) just a few years back, that she always wanted to open her calendar and see it booked full. That made her very happy. My mom is 81 and is crying about this today. :( Thanks for allowing us to talk bout this here, off topic. 

Death doesn't happen in threes; the only pattern there is everyone dies.  But, I am afraid to tell my frighteningly frail and mortal 82 y/o Mum about this (and I tell her everything!). 

If Tamra read anything other than tweets or f/b messages about herself, I could imagine her fake cryface and Joan's derisive laugh at those pathetic attempts to hide her plastic surgery.

• Love 3

Midnight Cheese, on 03 Sept 2014 - 11:49 AM, said:

N'UH. UH!?   'Snicks you didn't!!!

tumblr_lfgs7eRoDs1qeyp1lo1_500.gif

Oh but I did.  It was a moment of sheer joy.  Even if she didn't respond, I know she succumbed to the temptation of "LOL" with a picture attached.  

I'll bet the look on her face when she opened the picture made even Tiffany, Bride of Chucky, look pleasant by comparison.  

• Love 4

Oh but I did.  It was a moment of sheer joy.  Even if she didn't respond, I know she succumbed to the temptation of "LOL" with a picture attached.  

I'll bet the look on her face when she opened the picture made even Tiffany, Bride of Chucky, look pleasant by comparison.  

I'll bet the look on her face when she opened the picture didn't change ...  :-D

• Love 11

Girl, right?

In threes.  Robin Williams, Joan Rivers.  I don't think I wanna look for a third.

Lauren Bacall died a day or so after Robin so I am thinking Joan was #3.   "I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was 'the man goes on top and the woman underneath.' For three years my husband and I slept in bunk beds" Joan Rivers. Rest in Peace.

• Love 15

Question: in the previews for the Reunion, there was a clip of Tamra (angrily, natch) snapping at Heather, "You're fucking delusional." Did this scene play out in part 2 and I missed it, or is Bravo saving it for SECRETS REVEALED?

If SECRETS lived up to it's title, it would be an hour-long compilation of Danielle's lost scenes. Alas, we'll probably just get a bunch of crap.

Danielle and Angelea from ANTM are probably sitting in a bar somewhere bitching about non disclosure agreements.   

During the season it was fear she expressed but by the time the reunion came around it was actually happening. She tweeted that her business took a hit, especially after the reunion episode between Brianna and Brooks was shown. Vicki has complained several times over the last 2-3 years that the show has "hurt" her business, more so last season though.

Hmm.  Vicki's business is mostly over the phone.    Her company doesn't do much in face to face sales if at all.  It's really a call center.   Since she isn't likely announcing herself as  THE Vicki Gunvalson  of RHOC, it's doubtful her clients have any idea who she is.    She also likely doesn't do much  sales  herself anymore.    Then again, it's Vicki.    She probably tells all prospective clients to download all the seasons on Hulu to get a gander at her glorious self. 

She probably has been making a comfortable income for the last 10 years at least on residuals.    At this stage of the game, all she has to do is  let the residuals continue, and take a piece of the new business that Coto writes, and the leads she sells to independents.       She's doing ok. 

• Love 2

I'm nominating you for a Peabody Award for the Buster Bluth reference.

I gladly accept this nomination on behalf of all of the excessive TV watchers, those willing to risk their sanity by watching endless hours of real housewives shows and those willing to risk their vision by staring directly at Tamra Judge and those who can nevertheless enjoy the pure brilliance that is Arrested Development.  

• Love 5

I was a lurker over at TWOP for years and have been lurking here since the new RH seasons started. I'm loving all the snark so far.

I don't have much to add to the conversation except to point out a small detail earlier in the season. During the Ugly Sweater Party, Eddie mentioned at least twice that he had owned the sweater he was wearing since high school. My boyfriend and I were cracking up, because I bought that exact same sweater at H&M a couple winters ago, probably right around the time those episodes were filmed. Perhaps Eddie has picked up Tamra' s habit of compulsively lying about trivial things.

• Love 11

I don't have much to add to the conversation except to point out a small detail earlier in the season. During the Ugly Sweater Party, Eddie mentioned at least twice that he had owned the sweater he was wearing since high school. My boyfriend and I were cracking up, because I bought that exact same sweater at H&M a couple winters ago, probably right around the time those episodes were filmed. Perhaps Eddie has picked up Tamra' s habit of compulsively lying about trivial things.

Busted! I love it! Good catch!

• Love 1

Ahh, so relieved to see life after TWOP exists. Have just been creepily reading and decided to post my $0.02 from the reunion.

1) I definitely think Vicki's distancing from Tamra is Brooks-related, as she's said, but I wonder if now with Alexis and Gretchen gone she doesn't feel a 'need' to ally with Tamra as much.

2) I don't have DVR so I can't go back and check, but I think Vicki told Tamra in their heated exchange (after that 'gloves off' gesture...I literally LOL'd) that Eddie could do better than her. Which is so mean, but probably true, and she said it so casually. Gunvalson does not play, y'all.

3) When Marry/Shag/Kill came up, Heather saying "I'm SORRY we played the game!" with an air of feigned exasperation. I'm not sure why that irked me so much. She's just so insincere in her attempts to 'apologize' about anything. The Dubrows are such pompous blowhards and have zero self-awareness. Bellino-esque, if you ask me.

• Love 10

When Marry/Shag/Kill came up, Heather saying "I'm SORRY we played the game!" with an air of feigned exasperation. I'm not sure why that irked me so much. She's just so insincere in her attempts to 'apologize' about anything. The Dubrows are such pompous blowhards and have zero self-awareness. Bellino-esque, if you ask me.

Co-sign. Be quiet, Madame Puppet. That's IT--"feigned exasperation." I felt the same when she barked up with, "You guyyyys, ChillAX! We are in Bali!" You don't get to say things like that, Madame Puppet. You are AMONG this crowd NOT separate from it. So please stop trying to make this Greek Chorus thing happen. That is not how you're perceived. You're just another ho-wife skipping down the street hand-in-hand with Backdoor Tamballs. 

Furthermore, since when are a couple of imbeciles allowed to say, "Because of my mindset, I can do or say anything I please." Do these two nitwits confer on this inanity?

Finally, I'm still waiting for Madame Puppet to use a 'big word.' In spite of the low level of intellect on these shows, I don't remember one time when this simp ever made a cerebral remark or used overly complex wording.

ETA: Rest in Peace, Joan Rivers.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 7

OMG. Just now watching. My fave snark? Andy may win. When Shannon said that about the show saving her marriage (sorta), Tams said, "That would be a first." FLOVE Andy's comeback, "Sorry if you wanted to get back with Simon!" Lmao.

I hear Joan Rivers is to be buried next to her real face, which died in 1987.

(Don't hate me, it's nothing worse than anything she'd say.)

It's something she WOULD say! I believe she would love you for it and so do I!

• Love 6

Sniff, I hope God & the angels are dressed OK today -- cuz they better be ready for a once-over.  Oh, I know Joannie could be quite snotty, but I know for a fact she did a lot of good.  Anyhoo, I can't resist posting this.  At about 4:00 Lucy points to Joan's diamond earrings and asks "Are those real?" Joan quipped "Are you crazy? No matter where you point on me, the answer is no."  She even made Lucy chortle & she was so super dull & overly serious in real life.

So anything real on the Ho-wives?

• Love 8

I just wanted to thank you all for the real deal on Tamra and Simon.  All the info is just so sordid and juvenile.  Simon is absolutely right to keep their children off the show, even if it is just to piss Tamra off.  As always, my sympathies are with the children, and I don't even like kids very much.  Actually, I hate seeing normal kids turn into self-aware, camera-loving attention whores.  Like Tamra! 

• Love 2

Hi! I'm new here (late to the party--but I showed up, unlike Tamra!), and just got finished watching both parts of the reunion.

Looking at Heather and her new 'do, one nickname comes to mind: "Cleopatronizer." That is all.

Absolutely perfect description!!  Oh, and welcome...with lines like that, you are a perfect addition!!   :-)

• Love 4

Met Lizzie tonite at the market as we were both at the self checkers. I had to ask if it was her, she was very gracious, and I must say she is gorgeous in person. No makeup and straight hair, just wearing some stretchy yoga pants or something and a tank top, fabulous figure, actually better than how they have her done up on the show.

• Love 10

I hear Joan Rivers is to be buried next to her real face, which died in 1987.

(Don't hate me, it's nothing worse than anything she'd say.)

Well at least now both her faces will be at peace. :-) I gotta give it to her she owned her surgery.

My mama went to Boston one year for a convention. Joan Rivers and her husband Edgar were staying at the same Hotel and they were checking in at the same time. My mom said throughout her stay when she saw Joan, she was the one taking care of Edgar (he was in a wheelchair) not her assistant nor some nurse. Joan was doing it. My mama never liked Joan's comedy but after seeing her do that she had a lot of respect for her.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 9

Met Lizzie tonite at the market as we were both at the self checkers. I had to ask if it was her, she was very gracious, and I must say she is gorgeous in person. No makeup and straight hair, just wearing some stretchy yoga pants or something and a tank top, fabulous figure, actually better than how they have her done up on the show.

This is really nice to read.  You are a really nice person.

I saw Tamra once at RSM's Town Center concerts.  She was there with Eddie under a CUT tent.  Eddie was very nice.  Of course, I'm not a nice person and when I walked away I said "Bye Tamballs!"  Then took off into the crowd like a wuss.  I mean, I don't like mystery meat so I didn't punch her in the throat. 

• Love 8

Regarding the plumeria discussion....I live in the PNW... when I travel I love seeing plants I can't grow....and I don't even have a green thumb. But they don't really grow here anyway.

Like hibiscus, gardenias, bougainvillea.....no big deal for me.....is that really wrong of me?

OTOH a lot of people aren't familiar with what we have here....primroses, slugs.....ie

Edited by maggiemae
  • Love 1

Satan Andy was just on with Anderson Cooper and said he had developed a show with Joan that he was pitching, where she would play a Judge Judy kinda judge, presiding over Housewives disputes to offer a "judgement" -- like on what to do if someone spoiled someone else's party.  Actually, this sounds like it coulda been fun.  Oh well.

http://instagram.com/p/siRmEBHwQR/?modal=true

I would have watched.

Hey Scoobs, is Lucy a little, um, tipsy in that clip with Joan?  I don't remember that time so I don't know if she drank.  Joan was funny with the "anywhere you point on this body is not real".   E! has a special on right now about Joan.

Between watching that and ready all the hate comments on Tamra's FB page, I'm chilling on this wonderful Wednesday night.  Everyone else there are saying what I would if I wasn't banned.  Haahaa.

ETA:  Thank you mods for letting us go off topic on the passing of Joan Rivers.  Everything will go back to snarky on beady/squinty eyes tomorrow ;) 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

Lucy did not seem like a happy gal.  But Joannie sure gave her a laugh with that line.  Me too.  And when was this from -- nearly 30 years ago?  Well, she coulda said dat line bout all the Ho'wives & been right on da money.  I'll miss ya, Joannie.

• Love 3

Lucy did not seem like a happy gal.  But Joannie sure gave her a laugh with that line.  Me too.  And when was this from -- nearly 30 years ago?  Well, she coulda said dat line bout all the Ho'wives & been right on da money.  I'll miss ya, Joannie.

One of the E! correspondents just walked off the stage crying.  Unlike the ho wives, he was tearing up and couldn't speak after a clip with him and Joan.  Here I go again.  Crying REAL tears.  I'm so surprised at my reaction.  I didn't realize how much I enjoyed Joan.

*Cough*  Tamra needs lessons from us about trying to be funny.  From her FB page:

"Thanks what it looks like when the hammock breaks and falls. #fatasses"  The real description on the picture should say "A liar always falls on their ass. Where are my kids?  Um, the 2 out of 4 that live with me.  I won't remember this tomorrow because I'm drunk.  David is a flirt.  Lizzie's boobs are huge.  Brooks is not a good person.  I smell ground turkey.  Throw the bread in the microwave.  Where's my raccoon eye shawdow?  THAT'S MY OPINION!"

I'm sure she would call me a "fatass" behind my back right after she swipes my ATM card.  I would steal towels to use for doggy when it rains.  Then bring them back so her ass would have to wash stinky wet dog shit off them.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

I appreciated what a good job Shannon did of making Tamra and Heather look like morons at the reunion, but I just can't with her and the healer. What a load of crap. I hate when this particular kind of idiot gets featured on a show because then more people will fall for these charlatans. Shannon has just been lucky her children have not had any major illnesses where she wasted time taking them for muscle testing. I suspect she drags them to him whenever they sneeze, so it's pretty easy for them to feel better in a day or two. Didn't she say she sees him two to three times a week? I'll take that money and do some good with it.

Dude, Shannon should thank her lucky stars that Heather alienated so many cast members and fans this season. The reunion could have been much tougher on her. The worst she got was Andy pointing out that she seems like the least zen person on earth. She completely got to gloss over her and David, her complaining about everything, the fact she could be pretty straight up snobby and nasty. Basically everything before the Mexico trip. If she losses her mind and comes back for S2 I doubt things she'll get to play the hero again.

• Love 3

Brooks was at the reunion!!! Vicki's hesitation then eventual answer solves some thoughts on if they are together or not, but still leaves open some doubt if they are. Hmm

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/videos/brooks-joins-the-reunion?cid=related_sfv_OCT13_A

These ladies wouldn't stand a chance against Joan!!! Their implants and faces would burst from the truth she'd deliver! RIP Queen of Snark.

• Love 2

It would have been interesting to see Heather with her family in NY, and I would have loved to see the gals at the USC football game that same weekend. In each case we would have had plenty to snark on without all the incessant backstabbing. It cracks my ass horizontal that news outlets are saying Tamra has to go because she causes too much drama. She probably does, but it is their choice to show us this vs. the hundreds of hours of other stuff they film. I would have liked to see the segment below for instance. Plenty to snark on Heather about, and you still get the sense that Vicki and Tamra are annoyed by her without it being so harsh. I like the small moments instead of all the hysteria. Would the audience still watch is the question? Apparently that is what is in store on the BH show where they are all getting along. Hopefully the ratings prove that we are up for that. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/videos/heather-hires-a-hot-painter

These chicks need to get out more. There is nothing 'hot' about that 'painter' unless you like fake looking things. Oh wait...

• Love 1

Lizzie is one of those book smart people, but are short on common sense.

I don't think Lizzie is book smart either.  I know on a couple of occasions she used words that she totally made up.  Maybe she's good in math.

Maybe it's just all the people I've ever been around in life, but no one has ever stated, "Let's sit under this [Oak, Maple, Fir, Sycamore] tree."  If someone was describing a tree or marveling at a tree I could see using the name of it, but when walking and there's only one tree next to a table and seats, it seems more natural to say, "Let's sit under that tree" when it has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation.

I agree.  I would probably say, "Let's go sit in the shade."  Or, I might even say, "Let's go sit under that shade tree."  I wouldn't give two shits about what kind of tree it was unless it was a fruit tree.  Then I might mention the name of the tree, but only because I like fruit.  And then it would be something like, "Oh look, a cherry tree!  Let's go sit under it."  I think I'm getting way too involved in this. lol

Edited by swankie
  • Love 2

Not arguing but I didn't perceive (Heather behavior alert) Shannon as snobby or nasty. I saw her as awkward, uncomfortable and fearful with the very world around her. My speculation, which will get ya nothing, is that she was reallyreallyreally sheltered growing up and during the first yrs of her marriage. I think when David got tired of doing all the extras required by her fears, etc, it showed and made her feel rejected. Hence the nitpicking which I feel she did out of hurt feelings of rejection. Her very self awareness and deprecation doesn't really indicate snobbery to me. Just insecurity. Even the nagging of David. It seemed like those were the only things she could find fault with OUT LOUD without seeming very, very vulnerable and needy. Or maybe just maybe, bringing up a past transgression that she couldn't quite get over. I'm pretty sure all the other ladies' "mens" made her look at her prize, David, in a whole 'nother light! JMHO.

• Love 11

I don't think Lizzie is book smart either.  I know on a couple of occasions she used words that she totally made up.  Maybe she's good in math.

I agree.  I would probably say, "Let's go sit in the shade."  Or, I might even say, "Let's go sit under that shade tree."  I wouldn't give two shits about what kind of tree it was unless it was a fruit tree.  Then I might mention the name of the tree, but only because I like fruit.  And then it would be something like, "Oh look, a cherry tree!  Let's go sit under it."  I think I'm getting way too involved in this. lol

I'm going to give it to Heather for calling it a plumeria tree. Plumerias are a big deal in Hawaii. The minute you get off the plane, you see plumeria leis everywhere. The trees are beautiful and perfume the air. Vicki is a fucking idiot.

• Love 12

Regarding the plumeria discussion....I live in the PNW... when I travel I love seeing plants I can't grow....and I don't even have a green thumb. But they don't really grow here anyway.

Like hibiscus, gardenias, bougainvillea.....no big deal for me.....is that really wrong of me?

Not to me it isn't.  I couldn't identify a plumeria tree if I was standing under it so I didn't think there was anything unusual about Heather calling it that.  In addition I curse the crepe myrtle on my front lawn because its pink buds are everywhere inside my house and I also yell at the sycamore across the street when all of its leaves blow onto my front walk.

• Love 8

E! and Bravo are both owned by NBC/Universal and they don't want to damage the star of "Botched"

I thought this was the case.  That's why it was kind of a "ummm...." moment for me when Heather, back in one of the first episodes of the season at Tamra's Halloween party, stated that she would be thrilled if the party tarot card reader told her she'd be "appearing on a CBS show in the near future."  Dumb ass.

• Love 4

Not arguing but I didn't perceive (Heather behavior alert) Shannon as snobby or nasty. I saw her as awkward, uncomfortable and fearful with the very world around her. My speculation, which will get ya nothing, is that she was reallyreallyreally sheltered growing up and during the first yrs of her marriage. I think when David got tired of doing all the extras required by her fears, etc, it showed and made her feel rejected. Hence the nitpicking which I feel she did out of hurt feelings of rejection. Her very self awareness and deprecation doesn't really indicate snobbery to me. Just insecurity. Even the nagging of David. It seemed like those were the only things she could find fault with OUT LOUD without seeming very, very vulnerable and needy. Or maybe just maybe, bringing up a past transgression that she couldn't quite get over. I'm pretty sure all the other ladies' "mens" made her look at her prize, David, in a whole 'nother light! JMHO.

Shannon came off as snobby to me on a couple of occasions. The cotillion deal for one. Not the fact that they were going, but the disgust in her voice when David mentioned that he had grown up fine without it. Her response about him growing up middle class in Michigan and being unfamiliar with such things was a little snobby.

But really, her snobbiest moment came in PV when she didn't know how she could sleep in such a small room. It was so beyond ridiculous as we were talking about 3 nights. It wasn't just the smal room, however. When they were walking through Vicki's pad to her to her room she mentioned that she and David generally stayed at only the best hotels, and staying in a place that was "less than" when they got away so rarely was a bummer. Vicki's place was nice, the view amazing, food and drinks were flowing all around. Yet she found it lacking, which was snobby.

I think we will see more of this next year, but it is just a guess. Shannon is a nice, but extremely interesting character. I have never met anyone like her in real life. Someone who has never worked apparently at all? Seems like she grew up with extreme wealth, went to college, then did nothing for 12 or so years until she married David. There is no mention anywhere of her ever having any type of career. Not to judge too harshly, but this is just strange to me, without any type of explanation. I could inderstand if she had been raising children or taking care of someone who was ill, but other than that, someone just doing nothing for years when they are smart, educated and capable is odd to me and begs for an explanation. I think there are quirks and strange personality traits here that we haven't completely seen yet.

• Love 4

Brooks was at the reunion!!! Vicki's hesitation then eventual answer solves some thoughts on if they are together or not, but still leaves open some doubt if they are. Hmm

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/videos/brooks-joins-the-reunion?cid=related_sfv_OCT13_A

These ladies wouldn't stand a chance against Joan!!! Their implants and faces would burst from the truth she'd deliver! RIP Queen of Snark.

Joan would slay the idiot Ho Wives. Heather would find herself staying up all night trying to explain Joan's comments or jokes to the morons. RIP Joan, you were the queen of snark!

• Love 4