Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Poor widdle Heather.  She's clutching her pearls tightly & wagging her finger wildly at us all.  Aw, the poor thing.  She's getting "hate" & doesn't see how it could be, eh?  She says she's not perfect -- er, except she & Miss Terry never ever admit to doing anything wrong -- EVER.  So in effect, they are perfect people, right?  Oh and thank you so much, Madame the puppet, for "teaching" me not to hate -- um, cuz you never do, right, hun?  Oh & saying Shannon was acting sooooo scary, and saying it over & over & over & over, when she never actually did act scary -- is that something I should learn from you too, Heather?

The Housewives of Guadalajara comment ain't gonna win poor widdle Heather any friends.  She's gonna have to backtrack on that dandy little "joke", won't she?  Expect that one soon enough.

"Racist?  RACIST?  Oh, no.  No, no, no.  Why, Terry and I have friends from all over the globe, including Guadalajara.  We love Spanish-speaking people.  We are certainly not racist.  It was meant as a compliment."

Yep, I can see it coming now....Backpedal, party of 1, your table is ready...

• Love 10

I keep hoping that you're right, Scoobs, that it was filmed and Andy will do the viewers the honor of showing us what REALLY happened that night with the Lost Footage episode.

I realize the chances are probably slim to none that this will happen, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

This is my hope as well. Generally, the lost footage episode doesn't clear anything up, but there was the occasion when we got resolution to the whole did Adrienne agree to be Kennedy's Godmother, as Taylor had claimed (she did not we learned from the lost footage). The one reason I think there is hope is that no one has claimed that this wasn't filmed (unless I missed them saying this) and last night Lizzie said something about everything that she had revealed had been said on camera. This show has used a very different format this year in showing us a lot of the action in flashbacks, so maybe they are holding this back as a gift to us? Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6

Vicki realized life was a lot easier when you're in it to have fun and not bashing, belittling, competing with everybody around you and also you're not having to deal with the consequences from all the hate spewing.

What??!! This is Vicki we're talking about. She's a HW, and a veteran at that, so she knows that bashing and engaging in drama is the name of the game. And she's as good at it as the best of them. If she took a backseat to the drama this season, it was for strategic purposes, certainly not because she learned any later-in-life zen wisdom.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 3

Question: If a large group of people, made up entirely of couples, decide to play "Marry, Shag, Kill" - why was Lizzie called out for playing the game? In other words - whether there's underlying truths or attractions going on, everyone knows it's just pretense, just (maybe drunken) play. Didn't everyone else have to say who'd they shag? Besides the obvious (Tamra's insecurities), what was Lizzie's big offense? And more importantly, why wasn't this filmed?!!

If it wasn't filmed, than that is the million dollar question, IMO. I think there should be a new rule. If Bravo wasn't on the ball enough to film it, or for some reason won't show it to is, than I don't fucking want to hear about it.

• Love 15

I rolled my eyes at Heather's I-think-I'm-in-a-sitcom antics after the tequila shot. "Oh that's vile. I need my champs. [tottering prudishly away and calling offstage] Honey, did I hear a cork pop? No?" For crying out loud, woman, give it a rest.

I rolled mine too. She is one of those obnoxious actors that are always "on".  She thinks the "Champs" schtick is cute not realizing we have seen it many times before from her and it has become tedious.

• Love 12

I am without words. Tamra has yet again, proven herself to be the most despicable housewife of ANY franchise. She even takes it from Brandi. That says a lot. She IS a hateful, bitter woman who does back people into a corner.

I think Lizzie's reaction was a lot like Lydia's at last seasons reunion - pure shock at the hatred Tamra spews.

Wow. I have to give that some thought. Brandi is incredibly awful. I'll just call it a tie, but you go girl! I do have to say that I have a new respect for Shannon. I loved the way she handled herself and the fact that she just was not buying that BS "apology" from nasty Tamra. She appeared to even consider giving Heather a second chance, but not Tams.

I would now actually like to see Shannon come back next year. And, of course, I want the Vickster becuase with all her endless flaws, lack of class and neediness, she is still the Vickster and the show needs her.

Other than that, I vote for a clean slate. Lizzie is boring and I will never be able to forgive her for her comment to her husband on camera. Heather and Miss Terry, bye now.

Take your cook, your puppies, your new hotel  and Miss Terry's chin and go away. 

I think Tamra is done. There is just a vibe you get when you have been watching the Howives since their inception. As much as I hated Brandi I knew she would be back. But I also thought last year that Gretchi and Slimey were finished. This year, I do believe that Tams is also finished, for which I have a feeling Eddie is grateful.

Run, Eddie, Run. Run far,.far away.   

Edited by chlban
  • Love 4

If it wasn't filmed, than that is the million dollar question, IMO. I think there should be a new rule. If Bravo wasn't on the ball enough to film it, or for some reason won't show it to is, than I don't fucking want to hear about it.

I concur! They say that the Housewives are the new soaps - but that's the difference! Soaps show us everything! Cuz - why not?

• Love 3

Tamra No-Eyes is ugly inside and out. The bottom half of her face (the bit that moved) was twisted into a mask of hatred, with her mouth as the Cat Butthole of Bitterness.

My favourite part : Tamra and Vicki are talking about their conflicts (right before Lizzie interrupted and was told to go sit in a corner). Vicki says something, Tamra replies IN THE FAKE CRYING VOICE "... because I was hurt!" and you just know she's about to launch into the dry sobs.  Then Lizzie interrupts and instantly the fake crying stops and Bitch Tamra launches into the attack on Lizzie.

It's so funny I rewound it three times. It's like the flipping of a switch how quickly the fake crying stops.

Edited by essexjan
  • Love 11
This wouldn't be the first time Tamra and Eddie were at the KY Derby.

Was Teefs visiting relatives?

I really wish that one of ther other Hos had used a line of Tamra's back on her - -is your ass jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth? 

If everything was perfect in the land of Mr. and Mrs. Judge, I don't think Tamra would have given two shits about whether or not Lizzie said "fuck."  It's the fact that Lizzie is exotic, just Eddie's type (supposedly), there are clearly issues with Tams and Eddie and Lizzie supposedly admitted she wasn't getting enough from her husband.  That's all.

As has been stated before, the Marry/Shag/Kill game is stupid when you play it with people you actually know.  You're supposed to select celebrities or a specific group of people on a show or something like that.  You're asking for trouble when you play it with couples you know.  I'm sure would have had no problems if the other househusbands had given her name as the person they wanted to shag.  Which we know didn't happen.  So much for her theory that she's the hottest ho in the OC.

And opening a second location??  Bitch, please.  I live in RSM and I don't know ANYONE who goes to CUT Fitness.  Are they going to open a second location that is actually open during hours people can go?  And for roughly the same cost as 24 Hour Fitness?   Maybe they'll even have a motorcourt, snort!

Persnickety, I love you more than my luggage.  Can't wait to hear what that twit Tamra tweets back.  (Say that quickly five times)

• Love 13

I think our delicate anal flower Tamra is/was offended by Lizzie saying "Fuck". If I remember correctly Tamra said Lizzie drunkenly slurred "you're just jealous because Eddie wants to fuck me!"

I don't know if that is true. As some one pointed out Tamra and Lizzie have back up in Heather and Danielle, so who knows.

I just think it's a joke that Tamra would be offended by a simple word like "Fuck" after she screamed at Danielle "do you do anal!?"

And to be clear it was the word fuck that bothered her, she admitted that to Heather or Vicki, I can't remember who.

One of them asked her if it was the word that bothered her and she said yes.

She really is too much, isn't she?

I guess I gave Tamra far too much credit for knowing what the word "shag" means. It means the same thing as "fuck" and is considered an expletitve in the U.K.

I'm baffled. From listening to Tamra speak, I thought her favorite word was "fuck". She uses it all the time.

Lol at " delicate anal flower"!

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 5

I am not a member of Saddleback Church or as Tamra put it, saddleback church. I hope she gets great comfort from her fellow church members.  I can't imagine they are crazy about having this foul mouth cretin among them who calls other practicing Christians "Jesus Jugs" but to each their own. They must be a very forgiving congregation.  

Tamrat would be that church dragon who gossips and spews hate in the name of "praying for someone" during group prayer.

• Love 4

I told my mom about the OC playing on Hulu Plus, and she watched season 3/4 plus part of season 5 before concluding that Tamra is evil without any redeeming qualities.  I told her that if she thinks that now, wait till season 6 through 9 to see Tamra at her most evil. 

• Love 3

Along with the Great Danielle Mystery, I must know who Eddie said he would fuck, according to Tamra. They cant keep me in suspense on that can they?

This is like one of those logic puzzles.

Also, Eddie probably makes her watch Brokeback Mountain, and told her it was "saddleback church".

Ok - I realize that doesn't even make sense, but, you know, I'm trying to hang.

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 14

Along with the Great Danielle Mystery, I must know who Eddie said he would fuck, according to Tamra. They cant keep me in suspense on that can they?

This is like one of those logic puzzles.

I think I heard on WWHL that he said Lizzie.  I could be completely remembering wrong, but it also seems like they didn't just select from the folks who were in attendance, but from the whole cast. I remembered this because someone said that a lot of folks said that they would kill Vicki, and she wasn't there.

Regarding the whole Danielle saga, has anyone tried asking Tamra about this on Facebook? My understanding is that she will sometimes respond to folks on FB, especially if she is particularly irritated, which I would imagine she is right now. Anyone want to take one for the team and give it a try? I am not on FB, or I would do it. 

• Love 1

Well, she did involve herself in the hate, not just the Shannon hate. She hated on Heather for the first part of the season, and she is the one who started planting shit in Lizzie's head about Tamra, when it appeared as though she wasn't that upset about her not showing for her party. She also warned Shannon about Tamra. All if this is fine by me in theory, except for the fact that at the same time she was pretending to Tamra like she was her friend. She wasn't telling Tamra that she was running around warning everyone about her, which makes her just as bad as Tamra.

We are just going to have to amicably disagree on this one.  I don't think it's hating on somebody when you're complaining about the fact they are constantly having to be right all the time, schooling you, and pretentiously putting themselves above you time and time again.   It's not being hateful when you are warning "new to the group" people to be careful about a friend that has burned you in the past with whom you now have a cooled, guarded but existing friendship and on-going televised working relationship.

I believe Vicki was asked about Tamera, Vicki didn't lie, she told her truth about what Tamera did to her and Brooks and cautioned them to be careful.

• Love 6

Just curious, anyone believing that stoned out Christian is all of a sudden poppin' lotsa boners & plugging Lizzie -- when he clearly wasn't doin' it much before -- given Lizzie's complaints?  Oh yeah, I believe that one just like I believe Shannon is getting up at 4 in the morning with David.  Why do these dopes say such silly lies & think we believe 'em?  Deluded much?  Ah, but Gretchie poo did that shit all the time, didn't she?  And look where she is now.  Er, oblivion?

I think Tamra is done. There is just a vibe you get when you have been watching the Howives since their inception. As much as I hated Brandi I knew she would be back. But I also thought last year that Gretchi and Slimey were finished. This year, I do believe that Tams is also finished, for which I have a feeling Eddie is grateful.

Well, with Gretch & Slade, it was a different story.  Literally everything they did on the show was complete & utter bullshit.  Both Gretch & Alexis were pretty much played out & had nothing left to offer.  I don't think Tams is gonna get the boot.  She still manages to keep herself in the middle of what's happening on the show & she gets talked about.  They'll keep her around cuz of that alone.  I don't see that she's done anything producers would kick her off for.  And Lizzie has now become an adversary for her, so she'll probably be back too.  The ratings are still good, so I don't see they'd make any drastic changes.  They just need to cast someone to replace Danielle/Cousin Oliver.

Um, Danielle did exist, right?  Please someone, please please please help me here.  I didn't imagine her, right?  Sheesh, I feel like Satan Andy is trying to gaslight me too.  Or have I turned into Mrs. Kravitz & live next door to Samantha Stephens now?  Tams, call me an ambulance -- please!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

I don't think it's hating on somebody when you're complaining about the fact they are constantly having to be right all the time, schooling you, and pretentiously putting themselves above you time and time again.

Vicki herself believed she engaged in shitty behavior last night when she apologized to Heather for making fun of her. She might have toned down her act, but come on, she's still the Vickster.

• Love 1

Jesus Juggs, take the wheel.

So, if I am to believe Backdoor Tam-gramma:

- they were playing shag, marry, kill

- Eddie chose Lizzie to shag

- Lizzie said "Eddie wants to eff me"

And THAT is the mess that caused this mess? I did not follow her when she said it was the word that upset her. Thanks very much for clearing that up.

Tamra is lying that THAT is what angered here. Got to be something else. Or she is just a bitter hag.

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 5

I apologize in advance for stealing your little gem but...Well, I couldn't resist asking for an answer straight from the horse's mouth:

Now we'll see if she goes into a tirade and responds (she really loves to fight with her "fans") or if she just ignores it or blocks me.  

If you are in a tweeting mood maybe  you can ask if she leads the age old "Marry, Shag, Kill" game after Bible study or if she is the one teaching the importance of getting drunk and having anal sex in a marriage.  I wonder if she is on the committee to turn the baptismal pool into a get naked with your boyfriend on TV?

• Love 9

"CUT Fitness is doing great and we are considering opening up our second location soon"

Really, Tams?  Oh that gave me a nice belly laugh.

I wondered about that, because in her blog, Tamra also said that she also has started back in real estate with Keller-Williams.  If CUT is doing soo fantastic that they're thinking of opening a second location, why the need to go back to real estate (did she ever really sell anything the first time around??).

Another thought - if they open a second location, and Tamra is also selling real estate, and Ryan is no longer around - who's going to be washing and folding the towels every day?? 

• Love 3

We are just going to have to amicably disagree on this one.  I don't think it's hating on somebody when you're complaining about the fact they are constantly having to be right all the time, schooling you, and pretentiously putting themselves above you time and time again.   It's not being hateful when you are warning "new to the group" people to be careful about a friend that has burned you in the past with whom you now have a cooled, guarded but existing friendship and on-going televised working relationship.

I believe Vicki was asked about Tamera, Vicki didn't lie, she told her truth about what Tamera did to her and Brooks and cautioned them to be careful.

I would agree unless this is a person that you say is a close friend of yours. What Vicki told Shannon during her holiday party was that Heather looked down on her because she didn't have a lot of money, and that she judged her because she wasn't married.  This is harsh, especially since Vicki has said on more than one occasion that Heather was the only one of the gals who supported her completely in her relationship with Brooks, even to the point of Terry befriending him and calling him for dinner from time to time because he was left out of the larger group.  Since she didn't say any of this mean stuff beforehand to Heather, but said it behind her back to someone Heather was having issues with, it makes it seems like hating on Heather to me. I think Vicki agrees to an extent, because she apologized to Heather in her blog, saying that Heather had never been anything but an extremely supportive friend to her.  

I will contend that while I saw no difference in Vicki this year than in any other, I did see a difference in her blogs. She was quick to apologize and take ownership, both with Lizzie and with Heather.  I will say this is progress.  

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 2

From what I saw, the issue wasn't playing the game, it was throwing it in Tamra's face when they were arguing afterwards. It's one thing for Eddie to pick Lizzie as part of the game. It's quite another for Lizzie to respond to Tamra later that night by saying "You're just jealous because your husband wants to 'marry' me" (or whatever verb she used). It's not a nice thing to say but like missing the birthday, it's really not that big of a deal.

It's ironic that the others criticized Tamra for the horrible sin of talking about Shannon's marriage and Vicki's beau by making insinuations about her marriage. These pots and kettles are all black.

I'm sorry if this sounds dumb, but, what, exactly, were Tamra and Lizzie arguing about?  I guess I've forgotten, or it wasn't important enough for me to retain...

• Love 1

I keep hoping that you're right, Scoobs, that it was filmed and Andy will do the viewers the honor of showing us what REALLY happened that night with the Lost Footage episode.

I realize the chances are probably slim to none that this will happen, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

It's a good thing I don't run with this crowd.  I could have looked at every single guy at the Marry/Kill/Shag fucknuttery and honesty professed that, given the 3 choices, I'd just kill all of them.  

I find Eddie smarmy and his oversized chompers would give me nightmares, Christian seems to be brain-numbingly stoned all of the time, David has that Mike Tyson voice (and that unexplained DV charge in his past), Danielle's husband who was seen so little that I seriously cannot recall what he even looked or sounded like, and then there's the worst of the lot, IMO, Miss Terry.  (I left out Brooks as I don't believe he and Vicki were at that party, but obviously he'd fall into the "kill" category as well).

I'd habit up and join a nunnery with a vow of chastity before I'd touch any of those dudes at that party.  *shudder*

Just wanted to say thank you, Persnickety - I thought my laptop screen needed cleaning before I read this, and now, I am also wiping spewed iced tea from it as well...that was hilarious!!     :-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 3

About the claim Tamra made about Jeana Keough allegedly contacting her in support of Tamra in her custody battle with Simon, I just read a tweet from Jeana's daughter Kara Bosworth. Kara stated Jeana contacted Tamra only to warn her about Nancy Grace featuring the custody battle on her show. Apparently, Jeana was worried about Tamra's kids. That was it.

• Love 13

I wondered about that, because in her blog, Tamra also said that she also has started back in real estate with Keller-Williams.  If CUT is doing soo fantastic that they're thinking of opening a second location, why the need to go back to real estate (did she ever really sell anything the first time around??).

Another thought - if they open a second location, and Tamra is also selling real estate, and Ryan is no longer around - who's going to be washing and folding the towels every day?? 

My first thought when I read that she was getting back into Real Estate was that she was prepping her storyline for next year. She was really a total snooze this year. If she hadn't been stirring the pot, she would have had nothing (although now that I think about it, save for Shannon, no one had anything much going on). No one has two shits to give about Cut Fitness, and she stretched our ability to believe in Reality TV with the whole fake baby story. Going back into Real Estate would at least give her something to do. 

• Love 6

After reading all the posts here...I just am more and more aggravated by the crappy, more like HACK, editing job Bravo did to this season. So many unanswered questions, especially with regards to Danielle being cut and then now this whole thing with Lizzie getting upset at the reunion.

NONE of it makes sense.

• Love 7

WalnutQueen, I am so sorry about your cats and hope you feel better. IslandGal, I agree with you about Previously TV and this wonderful board! It is even better than TWOP. I was overjoyed to see you, ScoobieDoobs, LabLover, Persnickety and a bunch of my other favorite posters here! And then we have a host of new fabulous posters now too like Charming, Imajagain, MotorCity and others. Really love reading everyone's posts and viewpoints.

Sorry guys but Tamra is awful beyond belief but you know she will be back. Girlfriend will sell her very soul to the Devil to stay on this show -- it is her largest source of income and she ain't giving up on that.  She is such a cheeseball but she brings the drama, makes the wisecracks, gets vulgar and sucks up to Andy -- she ain't goin' nowhere so we might as well get used to it.  People may call Vicki a hypocrite but she is much kinder and more compassionate that Tamra -- Vicki is the only one that did not rip Alexis to shreds last season while those other hyenas have blood on their paws.  Vicki seems to genuinely like both Heather and Shannon too.  Of course, we have to wait to see what happens next season -- it never stays "Kum-bay-yah" in RHOC land.  

The minute Heather gets a real legitimate TV gig she will say "hasta la vista" to this show.  She is so nouveau riche with the ginormous house, carport and all of her pretensions.  A person who has been wealthy since birth like Shannon sees right through her crap and calls her on it --which must be painful beyond belief.  Funny but Heather and Shannon are more alike that they are different though.  I could see them being friends in real life.  

Tamra and Eddie were NEVER going to have kids -- come on!  She would not ruin her prized figure for a fifth child nor would she want to put her prize boy, Eddie, through the rigors of parenthood.  Simon must be laughing his ass off at her phony machinations.  

Funny that Jeana Keough stuck up for her when Simon threatened to haul her back into court to discuss custody arrangements. I never thought those two would make peace but good for Jeana for showing kindness.  I remember seeing the videos of Tamra's audition for RHOC and she called Jeana "fat and middle-aged" as though those were the two worst qualities anyone could ever have.  Tamra is a gross pig.

• Love 10

Just curious, anyone believing that stoned out Christian is all of a sudden poppin' lotsa boners & plugging Lizzie -- when he clearly wasn't doin' it much before -- given Lizzie's complaints? Oh yeah, I believe that one just like I believe Shannon is getting up at 4 in the morning with David. Why do these dopes say such silly lies & think we believe 'em? Deluded much? Ah, but Gretchie poo did that shit all the time, didn't she? And look where she is now. Er, oblivion?

Well, with Gretch & Slade, it was a different story. Literally everything they did on the show was complete & utter bullshit. Both Gretch & Alexis were pretty much played out & had nothing left to offer. I don't think Tams is gonna get the boot. She still manages to keep herself in the middle of what's happening on the show & she gets talked about. They'll keep her around cuz of that alone. I don't see that she's done anything producers would kick her off for. And Lizzie has now become an adversary for her, so she'll probably be back too. The ratings are still good, so I don't see they'd make any drastic changes. They just need to cast someone to replace Danielle/Cousin Oliver.

Um, Danielle did exist, right? Please someone, please please please help me here. I didn't imagine her, right? Sheesh, I feel like Satan Andy is trying to gaslight me too. Or have I turned into Mrs. Kravitz & live next door to Samantha Stephens now? Tams, call me an ambulance -- please!

It does seem like we are in a Twilight Zone episode. All searching for this Danielle woman, that we know we saw and heard. Dammit we did see her, we did!

I know she existed, and Bravo can't make me not remember her.

At least we have each other to lean on. ;)

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 8

It really irked me when Satan Andy read something (supposedly) from a viewer, commenting on how smart Heather is, cuz she uses words the rest of them are unfamiliar with.  That doesn't make Heather smart.  To me, it just means she might have an app which gives her a word of the day or something similar.  I'm unimpressed by Heather's supposed intelligence.  And her use of words not said normally in everyday conversation by most people does not in any way reflect on her being smart or clever.

ITA. Heather is not smart. She just tries harder and probably reads her thesaurus on the regular. This is the woman that used the word "misfortunate" in part 1 of the reunion. Of course nobody called her out on it, because she is Heather. And she is smart.  In her own mind.

Edited by demarti
  • Love 7

Yeah, what Tams said bout Jeana supporting her, against Simon, made absolutely no sense to me.  Jeana always struck me as being very loyal to her friends & she said Simon was a good friend of hers.  She was never especially friendly with Tams.  Ah, don't underestimate Jeana.  She is one smart gal, that one.  Well, maybe not in picking husbands or in raising her sons, but that's another story.  Tams wanted us to believe Jeana would side with her & against Simon?  Er, no.  Seems more Jeana's style to not get involved in such a personal matter, which is none of her business anyway.  Kinda sweet that she did get involved for the sake of the children.  Wow, shockers.  Tams made shit up.  Btw, Kara, has your hubby found a job yet?  Will he be selling real estate with Jeana -- like Shane?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

This wouldn't be the first time Tamra and Eddie were at the KY Derby.

It's because Eddie didn't chose Tamra for any of the options besides "kill". He maight have chosen "kill" but that's pure speculation on my part.

OMFG....I just now "got" this.  

I *heart* you, Ubiquitous, even if I did spew Coke Zero all over my keyboard.  

• Love 6
It does seem like we are in a Twilight Zone episode. All searching for this Danielle woman, that we know we saw and heard. Dammit we did see her, we did!

Where is Rod Serling when ya need him, eh?  I'll be forever haunted by Disappearing Danielle & her hubby Joe, who silently looked soooo happy (um, dare I say joyous, and yes, even euphoric) when the talk turned to penises & anal sex -- and at the sight of Eds in an ugly, but super-tight sweater.  Will Danielle turn up on a Twilight Zone remake as a stewardess who says "Room for one more, honey"?  Or did we really just dream up Danielle & "gay" Joe?  I'm tellin' ya, Satan Andy is gaslighting us.  He wants us all to have a Shannon moment -- complete with screeching, arm waving & the men in white suits to take us away.  Miss Terry, I'm having a break -- call that ambulance, girl.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

Dear Jezus Juggs,

Please spare me another season of Tamra selling "rill" estate as a "ril-a-tor".

Seriously, I won't take it out of contents, but there WILL be a cyst and deceased letter.

Luv u, mean it.

• Love 13

Question: If a large group of people, made up entirely of couples, decide to play "Marry, Shag, Kill" - why was Lizzie called out for playing the game? In other words - whether there's underlying truths or attractions going on, everyone knows it's just pretense, just (maybe drunken) play. Didn't everyone else have to say who'd they shag? Besides the obvious (Tamra's insecurities), what was Lizzie's big offense? And more importantly, why wasn't this filmed?!!

Didn't Tamara say that she and Lizzie got into it a little bit and that Lizzie said something like, "well, you are just jealous because Eddie wants to FUCK me?"  Which if she said that, it's gross and inappropriate.  Then, Lizzie is taking a fun game and making something of it.  All in all, it's a dumb game to play because it CANNOT ever, ever go anywhere good.  

I have a different take on Shannon's comments about her introduction to the group and her talking about her husband.  When I saw her complaining about David not taking her anywhere, she was obviously emotional, to me.  I felt like her talking about it at the reunion was a total back peddle to get the heat off of her for complaining about her marriage to women that she'd just met.  Saying that your husband "has not taken you anywhere in 13 years of marriage" is complaining and sounds like sour grapes.  If I were there, I would think that comment and her manner about it were a red flag.  

• Love 3

Wow, I will just echo what everyone else has said about Tamara's face. I couldn't believe how bad she looked. Not that I ever thought she was pretty, but that was one scary mug. She is turning into her mother with that pinched, bitter, twisted look. And does she not own a mirror?? Heavy black eyeliner is not her friend!

• Love 3

Persnickety - I would marry and shag David. And then kill myself.

It is cute how you all keep misspelling the name of the gym. It is CUnTFitness, amirite?

You are 100% right.  As 100% of CUnTFitness parking lot is empty.  I'm not buying her bullshit about a second location.  Just waiting for Eddie to take off with the Zumba instructor.  I'd watch that, over and over and her then again, moving into an apartment jumping on the couch yelling "I'm a free {broke ass} bitch."  Sign me up.

• Love 5

Didn't Tamara say that she and Lizzie got into it a little bit and that Lizzie said something like, "well, you are just jealous because Eddie wants to FUCK me?"  Which if she said that, it's gross and inappropriate. 

Yes, if Lizzie said this, it's not at all ok.  But of course she denies it.  She claims she said "marry."  She said/she said.  And of course it's not on film.

• Love 1

OMFG....I just now "got" this.  

I *heart* you, Ubiquitous, even if I did spew Coke Zero all over my keyboard.  

Oh Jeezus Jugs, I just got this too!  Here's a tequila shot for Ubiquitous!!!!  Just fucking down it.  Enough with the suck and lick it.  Brandi's on another show.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 7

Tamra is a such a master at deflection! Every time she would get called on something she'd immediately say everyone did that or Lizzie did something worse or I've forgiven Vicki so many times. At least she got redirected a bit this time.

• Love 3

Okay - watching this again - and apparently, Tamra must have said something pretty bad about Lizzie and her kids that was edited out.

Heather, while comforting Lizzie and giving her tissues said "You should apologize for the kid thing". 

Andy says to Tamra "She's crying about what you said tonight" -- well, we certainly have not seen anything that would/should bring LIzzie to tears - so, geez - what could Tamra have said? 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5

Was there ever any mention of the fact that Tam fell off the mechanical bull, and had to get X-rays? If I recall correctly, someone, Heather or La Terry maybe? Told the operator to go faster when Tams was riding. Maybe it was forgotten due to "Spread your Legsgate".

• Love 7

So, if I am to believe Backdoor Tam-gramma:

1. they were playing shag-marry-kill
  2. Eddie chose Lizzie to shag
  3. Lizzie said "Eddie wants to eff me"

And THAT is the mess that caused this mess? I did not follow her when she said it was the word that upset her. Thanks very much for clearing that up.

Tamra is lying that THAT is what angered here. Got to be something else. Or she is just a bitter hag.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I had forgotten what Eddie's choice was, just that it wasn't Tamra.

Upon watching tonight's repeat, it must have been heinous to have had to edit out what made Lizzie cry.

• Love 4