Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Oh, boo hoo. Now who is "playing" the victim Heather?

It was all well and good when she instigated the gang up on Alexis who isn't really capable of going up against Heather and Tamra. Heather tried to create the narrative that Shannon was literally (specific enough for you Heather?) crazy. Too bad she underestimated Shannon.

And why does every confession, every mea culpa with this woman have to come with some sort of rationalization?

Because she is the proverbial kid caught with the hand in the cookie jar.

• Love 5

West coaster here.  Still waiting.

What did Tamballs say about Lizzie's kid?  At least Lizzie has them all.

Oh, damn, SNAP!

Too bad Lizzie was probably taken aback and didn't think to say precisely that back to Tamra.  

I agree with a poster upthread who indicated Lizzie, like Lydia last season, was taken so aback by the sheer viciousness of Tamra's verbal assaults that she wasn't quick enough on her feet to issue an appropriate (and well-deserved) comeback.  

• Love 9

West coaster here.  Still waiting.

What did Tamballs say about Lizzie's kid?  At least Lizzie has them all.

There was a lot of cross talk but you could hear Tamra say that Lizzie wasn't a family person. She also mentioned that her son hit her in the face.

In Lizzie's blog she states that Tamra said more stuff that wasn't aired.

• Love 5

Ouch! (They must have edited it out. There was nothing said on the show).

It's in Lizzie's blog I linked above.  Apparently, Tamra went after Lizzie as a mother, her kids, and her marriage.  

Bravo chose to not air those portions.  Considering Bravo's lack of morals or ethics, I'm surmising it must have been horrific.  

Kind of like when Larsa (?) from RH of Miami launched a verbal attack on Elsa, Marisol's mother, during filming, and Marisol said she had to literally beg Andy not to air it because it was so vile.  Andy obliged and chose not to air a good portion of what Larsa had said regarding Elsa's appearance.  

• Love 5

Oh, damn, SNAP!

Too bad Lizzie was probably taken aback and didn't think to say precisely that back to Tamra.

I agree with a poster upthread who indicated Lizzie, like Lydia last season, was taken so aback by the sheer viciousness of Tamra's verbal assaults that she wasn't quick enough on her feet to issue an appropriate (and well-deserved) comeback.

Yes! Something along the lines of: At least my kid can hit me in person if he is cranky instead of have a twitter war with me. Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 7

Heather's blog is a bit mystifying to me in that it is pretty damn butt hurt for someone who got off relatively easily. Tamra was the only one who both spewed and received hate. Vicki was over the top with the Brooks stuff but it didn't seem to cross the line from furious into hateful territory. Heather caught some flak over the same thing she always does: being condescending. I thought in Part 1 Shannon was a bit hypocritical in that there was more than one moment when she thanked Heather for the apology and then continued to lecture her, but in terms of venom and vitriol Heather still got off easy. Perhaps someone should have slowly (only in order to choose their words carefully, of course) and repeatedly told her WHERE THEY WERE COMING FROM so that her PERCEPTION would be improved.

Totally agree that the deep dark secrets remark was a veiled threat.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 9

It's in Lizzie's blog I linked above.  Apparently, Tamra went after Lizzie as a mother, her kids, and her marriage.  

Bravo chose to not air those portions.  Considering Bravo's lack of morals or ethics, I'm surmising it must have been horrific.  

Kind of like when Larsa (?) from RH of Miami launched a verbal attack on Elsa, Marisol's mother, during filming, and Marisol said she had to literally beg Andy not to air it because it was so vile.  Andy obliged and chose not to air a good portion of what Larsa had said regarding Elsa's appearance.

I'm surprised, too, but glad they sometimes draw the line. It must have been really bad. And ridiculously stupid to attack someone's parenting when your in the midst of a custody battle, and your daughter is criticizing you publicly.

As for Elsa, she is such a poster child for plastic surgery gone wrong, but she's an older woman, and it's so obvious something went seriously wrong. I can't imagine publicly humiliating her like that.

• Love 6

Something worked for Vicki this year.  E! has been running an All Time Favorite Housewife contest.  They were down to the Elite Eight and Vicki was matched against Lisa Vanderpump-in the last hour she pulled ahead and won.  So going into the semi-finals (it started with all HWs from every season of all shows except DC) are Vicki, Shannon, Caroline Manzo and Kenya Moore.

Whatever Vicki did this year worked for her.  The greater the distance between she and Tamra the happier Vicki seems to be.  I am quite certain tonight's performance will send her into the finals in the E! competition.

• Love 7

Eh, not really digging that comment actually cuz Tams is not an old woman at 46.  Not a clever or even on-target comment.

46 isn't old - unless you're desperately trying to hang onto 23, which Tamra is very unsuccessfully trying to do. She'd be insulted if someone told her she looked 46. In her mind that's old which is why I believe it was a great shot for Lizzie to take.

• Love 17

46 isn't old - unless you're desperately trying to hang onto 23, which Tamra is very unsuccessfully trying to do. She'd be insulted if someone told her she looked 46. In her mind that's old which is why I believe it was a great shot for Lizzie to take.

Especially when you're not doing a very good job of hanging onto 23.

• Love 7

In her blog, Heather writes: "I hope to keep growing and learning from my mistakes and my experiences." When has Heather ever admitted to a mistake? I'm not being sarcastic. I'm not as hard as some towards Heather because I sometimes get it - she's a lot smarter than a lot of the HW's (hello Alexis! hello Gretchen!), so sometimes they simply don't understand what she's saying and misinterpret that as condascention. But other times, she is condescending, or simply has to be told she's right! Or she just plain does something shitty. Has she ever acknowledged this?

• Love 10

I have to say, my number one moment of the night, and possibly even the entire reunion, was when Vicki called Tamra out on her bitterness, and asked Tamra if she was so happy in her marriage with Eddie, and if she's in such a happy space in her life, why is she so bitter.  I think that was so "to the point."  If Tamra is so in love with Eddie, and happily married to him, and has such a great life with him, then why is she she such a hateful and vile person?  Happy and fulfilled people don't spew so much venom.

I felt for Lizzie.  Sure, I thought her child was a little bratty for hitting his mom with his stuffed animal, but the kid is three.  During that particular episode, I thought Lizzie looked a little embarrassed.   Lizzie should have told Tamra, "You're such a great mother, what kinds of parenting tips can you give me, or why don't you ask your mother and Simon, since they're the ones who've raised your kids." 

• Love 24

I guess I won't live long enough to see Tamra's comeuppance. What a nasty woman. She called Lizzie a dumb bitch, makes her cry, and gets away with all her lies. When Tamra said that she knows Vicki's deepest and darkest secrets, I thought it was a veiled threat.

I do believe now that Heather is friends with Tamra out of some kind of fear. She said something about Tamra never getting backed into a corner, she's the one backing others into the corner. How true! No one on the show has enough grit to squash her.

I thought Vicki said that about the corner backing? That would make the riff with them more interesting. Vicki looked like she has had it with Tamra. She shut right up when Vicki told her never say 'fuck you' to me again. Tamra almost said it too! Ugh such a cow.

I bet the missing scenes will be better than this whole episode.

Heather started defending Tamra when she was comforting Lizzie, but I couldn't make out what she said. Anyone catch it?

Edited to add that it was Vicki who said Tamra backs people in a corner. I see jealousy that Vicks had a better season than the Queen (in her own mind). LOL!

Oh and where has Tamra ever shown she's a forgiving person?

Edited by Llama
  • Love 5

Heather was STILL a pretentious and snotty bitch... Her attitude about the tequila shots, and how she acted as though she is so above drinking shots! Ugh! She needed her champagne.  Bitch.  I cannot stand that woman!

• Love 9

Heather's blog is a bit mystifying to me in that it is pretty damn butt hurt for someone who got off relatively easily. Tamra was the only one who both spewed and received hate. Vicki was over the top with the Brooks stuff but it didn't seem to cross the line from furious into hateful territory. Heather caught some flak over the same thing she always does: being condescending. I thought in Part 1 Shannon was a bit hypocritical in that there was more than one moment when she thanked Heather for the apology and then continued to lecture her, but in terms of venom and vitriol Heather still got off easy. Perhaps someone should have slowly (only in order to choose their words carefully, of course) and repeatedly told her WHERE THEY WERE COMING FROM so that her PERCEPTION would be improved.

Totally agree that the deep dark secrets remark was a veiled threat.

I think I understand Shannon's process in pointing that out to Heather because each time she had already apologized Heather would bring it up again and again not really accepting her apology. Yet, Heather expected Shannon to just take her apology and be done with it. I'd have a hard time not calling out someone like Heather in that instance.

• Love 13

The best line of the night:  "You're supposed to be getting better and better and better but you get bitter and bitter and bitter."  Awesome, Vicki.   Vicki seems to really hate Tamra.  She seemed to have totally cut ties of that "friendship."  

Oh, and Heather, the word "timbre"  isn't pronounced "timber."  Oooh I love it when she's wrong! 

• Love 15

Tamra really is a bully and will go after people she perceives as weak.  Lizzie has her faults, and I'm leaning towards thinking she did say f---, but Tamra smelled blood and went all out to be as nasty as she could possibly be.  We don't know what she said about Lizzie and her kids, but it must have been pretty bad and Heather did tell Tamra she should apologize about the kid thing.  And Tamra also tried to dehumanize Lizzie; twice during both parts of the reunion she referred to Lizzie as "that one".  She wouldn't even call Lizzie by her name.

It was so funny how she was kissing up to Shannon though.

Over all, I thought part 2 of the reunion was sort of meh.

• Love 12

I can't believe how vile Tamra was.  One moment she's throwing prayer hands together to thank Vicki for saying she's a good parent *cough* and then she told her to F off. 

Like Bette Miller in Beaches  "Your so jealous you can't even breathe."    

Bring on younger ho wives so we can watch her self-destruct.  Make them all exotic looking Playboy Bunnies who work out at Cut.  If it's still open. 

• Love 15

It was an interesting but at the same time, boring, part two.  The most interesting part was Vicki's comment to Tamra about being bitter and she seemed to imply that Tamra's marriage wasn't all Tamra thought it would be.  I think for a while Tamra got off on the younger guy taking an interest in her but the reality is setting in that Eddie doesn't have 'money' and she has had to work hard at developing the fitness place.  She's seeing the other women reeping rewards from their husbands or their own businesses and she's doing laundry and her income from Bravo is their main support right now.  Tamra is not a happy girl.  Her facial appearance throughout the second part of reunion showed that she's angry and she obviously has a problem with Lizzie.  A little too angry about whether or not Lizzie said the f word or marry.  Her 'plan' for this season did not work out the way she thought it would. 

Heather got off easy with when questioned about her use of 'big' words.  No one brought up the fact that she told Shanon's husband he needed a thesaurus.  And note to Heather's blog, no, not everyone has said things like you and your husband said to other people.  And how condescending of you to assume this.

Vicki had a  good season (everything is relative) since she wasn't the main focus. 

I have no idea if Lizzie will be back.  She did have her moments when she put things on the table which forced the other women to discuss it.  Other than that, I don't find her all that interesting and enough with her birthday party.  Yeah, you were hurt.  No one is going to pop a vein.  It wasn't all THAT momentous.

Shanon won the season.  Even with all her crazy ideas about crystals, etc., she pretty much owned everything she did and say, making her likable.  And most of all, she didn't play the role that Tamra so wanted. 

Tamra and Heather tie for losers of the season.  Bitter versus condescention.  Hard to say who is more upset.  Although Heather still gets to live in her new home that will literally look down at everyone else in OC.  Tamra doesn't get anything. 

• Love 15

Something worked for Vicki this year.  E! has been running an All Time Favorite Housewife contest.  They were down to the Elite Eight and Vicki was matched against Lisa Vanderpump-in the last hour she pulled ahead and won.  So going into the semi-finals (it started with all HWs from every season of all shows except DC) are Vicki, Shannon, Caroline Manzo and Kenya Moore.

Whatever Vicki did this year worked for her.  The greater the distance between she and Tamra the happier Vicki seems to be.  I am quite certain tonight's performance will send her into the finals in the E! competition.

Vicki knew she had to redeem herself this season because she had a new book coming out during the season and wanted it to sell. Had she behaved like she always has, it would have bombed! Her business took a big hit after the last few season so she knew she had to clean it up this season in order to sell her book!

• Love 2

Tamra's Instagram now states that she is a professional shit stirrer among other things.

I just love (snort) the way when the fans on her side she blathers on and on about how she keeps it "real" and "what you see is what you get with me!"

Now this season when even a lot of her more fervent fans are seeing the other side of her scheming ass, she tries to pretend it's not really her, it's what she's paid to do.

As Ms. Douchebrow would say, Tamra, pick a lane.  

• Love 9

Vicki knew she had to redeem herself this season because she had a new book coming out during the season and wanted it to sell. Had she behaved like she always has, it would have bombed! Her business took a big hit after the last few season so she knew she had to clean it up this season in order to sell her book!

That's a good point. Remember Jill Zarin's book came out just when all her shit hit the fan? Needless to say, it bombed.

• Love 2

That's a good point. Remember Jill Zarin's book came out just when all her shit hit the fan? Needless to say, it bombed.

Well, Susan Saunders loved it.  She loved it so much she said a reviewer didn't deserve her cat in her icon pic.  Jill was Susan.  She got caught.  {Amazongate}  That was the best!  Amazongate.  So much better than emailgate.  ;) http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/04/28/housewives-amazon-scam.html

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 12

Okay - just some bullet points from me....

Tamra's eyes seem like slits when she is vile, nasty, mad, attacking etc. When not threatened - not so much. And then she describes motherhood as getting up, showering (blah, blah) and going out to dinner? Huh?

I think Shannon did a great show and was sincere...and right in her place of peace.

Seems like Tamra thinks Vicki "did nothing this year." And feels so jealous Vicki's fans have increased.

Tamra said she was sorry to Shannon, and no one else. And then (later? said) they are so hurt.

Lisa - we all are.

Tamra- Shut up!!!!

It really is sad when at the end and when Tamra scoffs at fillers that Heather (of all people) basically tells her to shut up.

I really don't think Tamra learned anything this year - nor can go to anyone for advice on next season - especially Eddie....guess we will see. She has been ignoring him about being involved with the show and the baby thing.

• Love 3
Because she is the proverbial kid caught with the hand in the cookie jar.

Yeah, just like Heather wouldn't fucking admit the phone call she supposedly got at the party so she could get outta there was a fake.  Vicks caught her.  She didn't see the phone light up.  And her acting there stunk.  Her crap about Terry not being able to follow along with the act was pure & utter bullshit.

It's in Lizzie's blog I linked above.  Apparently, Tamra went after Lizzie as a mother, her kids, and her marriage. 

Bravo chose to not air those portions.  Considering Bravo's lack of morals or ethics, I'm surmising it must have been horrific.

There must have been quite a bit of choppy editing going on with this part of the reunion.  And it was as fuckin' wonky as Satan Andy's eye cuz I didn't get what was going on when Lizzie started crying.  Thought this was really sloppy.  Made for a shitty show to me.

the audience sees right trough you. I also think this is why they were so threatened by the Beadors - they saw them as competition in the money and social status category and were worried they would be more popular. The funny part is, the Beadors won out because they came off as nicer, more down to earth people.

It really irked me when Satan Andy read something (supposedly) from a viewer, commenting on how smart Heather is, cuz she uses words the rest of them are unfamiliar with.  That doesn't make Heather smart.  To me, it just means she might have an app which gives her a word of the day or something similar.  I'm unimpressed by Heather's supposed intelligence.  And her use of words not said normally in everyday conversation by most people does not in any way reflect on her being smart or clever.

Because of charity work I have done for many years I have dealt with very wealthy & very well educated people.  I just don't think Heather or Terry would fit in.  I think they're both wannabe frauds.  And they really know it.  But they still seem to think we don't know it or they're fooling us.  I'm convinced their ridiculous never-ending condescending attitudes are merely a cover.  Shannon & David, on the other hand, would fit in perfectly with wealthy & well-educated people.  Heather & Terry know that & it must drive them nuts with insecurity & jealousy.

Btw, I wasn't buying Shannon's bullshit picture of her now supposedly perfect marriage.  She gets up at 4 in the morning with David?  And she goes to bed at 8?  Really?  Er, not buying it, hun.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 11

Well, Susan Saunders loved it. She loved it so much she said a reviewer didn't deserve her cat in her icon pic. Jill was Susan. She got caught. {Amazongate} That was the best! Amazongate. So much better than emailgate. ;) http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/04/28/housewives-amazon-scam.html

Of course I remember Susan Saunders! The thing is - Amazongate was real life stuff - so much more interesting and juicy than the scripted stuff. But of course it doesn't get on the show. Kinda like this alleged "marry, shag, kill" game. Sounds juicy! Why didn't we see it?!

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 3

Interesting that Tams barely seemed to notice Lizzie's comment about her being a bitter old lady.  So, as I suspected it might, it fell flat.  But Tams did bristle at what Lizzie said in a TH about her being almost 50.

A big, big, big prob with this show is them arguing over shit 50 bazillion times.  Andy doesn't know when to move past the old shit.  Does anyone really wanna see Vicks defend Brooksie against Tams for the billionth time?  And they're really gonna go on again bout Lizzie's party or the stupid game we never even saw?  Really?  Who the fuck cares?  

I've said this before, but the way Vicks was defending Brooksie, it's pretty obvious to me she's still with him.

• Love 3

So Heather even brings up when she said "if everyone says you're dead, it's time to lie down" yet despite saying that, she comes up with some bullshit excuse/explanation as to why she isn't condescending?  GMAFB.  She just can never admit anything negative about herself.  I absolutely LOVED when Shannon was like "yeah don't tell me you remember me saying shit, and then tell me that you can't give me examples."  That just shut Heather up and the expression on her face was priceless.

Tamra was crazy scary when she was screaming at Lizzie and Vicki.  I have a big tv and it was HD, so when the camera zoomed in on Tamra's face, half the time, her eyes weren't open but instead you saw these black/vacant/evil looking slits.  She looked like she belonged in a horror movie.  She's such a manipulative bitch.  The only reason she was apologizing to Shannon/feeling bad, was because she realized that Shannon would be invited back, that Shannon was popular, that Shannon wasn't an idiot and could articulate why Tamra was a shitty human being, and because Shannon/Vicki had formed a friendship and Tamra doesn't want to get iced out of the show.  Note to Heather, "the smart one" (LOL) - if Tamra manages to wiggle her way into the Shannon/Vicki friendship circle, guess who will be on the outs next season?  Hmm. However, the reaction to Lizzie has been more eh so Tamra thinks she doesn't need to salvage anything there.  I felt bad for Lizzie when she started crying.  Unlike when Tamra "cries" and nothing comes out, I feel like Lizzie's tears were genuine and I thought it was very real how she recoiled when Tamra was like "you go sit over there and STFU."  Tamra is just a hateful bitch.

Really loved Vicki almost drunkenly babbling "I had a great year (and I did it without you bitch!)."  That was awesome.  I loved her telling Tamra that she was a miserable and bitter person. Too bad most of her reasoning was due to Brooks, but eh, I'll take what I can get.  "It took nine years for Vicki to become the voice of reason."  I agree with that.  Vicki also hit a nerve when she commented about Tamra's marriage several times.  She definitely knows more details about that.

Heather is an idiot if she buys any of the shit Tamra is selling.  It's one thing if she just wants a "friend" on the show, but if she actually believes what Tamra says, she is a moron.  Why didn't they show Heather telling the mechanical bull guy to speed up the bull?  They pretty much ignored the rift between Tamra and Heather.  Wtf was Heather's blog?  "No one is perfect...other than me that is.  Haterz love to hate LULZ!"

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 10

"Are we in the Real Housewives of Guadalajara?"  I didn't care for this attempt at humor from Heather.  First off, she shouldn't try jokes cuz she has zippo sense of humor & she sucks at it.  Secondly, it has a ring of her usual condescending, haughty, snobby, snotty bullshit attitude.  And I particularly didn't care for it here cuz it also seems prejudiced as well.  Sheesh, I despise this woman.  But I detest condescension & snobbishness -- especially when it's coming from a great big phony like Heather.

I didn't care for her put down of Shannon's "green beliefs" by saying that she colors her hair, so how can she be green.  It was a really nasty put down.  Heather said it was a joke.  No, Heather, you fucking phony fraud.  Own it, when you insult someone.  It was a nasty insult and speaks volumes about who she is.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 20

Well worth watching again is Tamra totally losing it.  There is something more to the Eddie and Lizzie, Marry, Shag, Kill, story than Tamra lets on. My guess is Tamra was drunk and felt like Lizzie was getting too much attention and wasn't going to let Lizzie enjoy it.  Eddie must have said something that set Tamra off after the party.  Tamra came off like a caged animal demanding Lizzie admit it.  I can see why Lizzie broke down after Tamra was trying to marginalize her very existence much like she did when she was ordering Alexis out of her gym.  Too bad for Tamra it was Andy's beach house-not hers.  I have to agree what a clueless bastard Andy was for not catching on why Lizzie was distraught.

The most telling thing all night was Tamra's anger towards Vicki for not doing anything all season.  Well I kind of liked the Beadors and Vicki and Brooks in Mexico.  Maybe if Tamra hadn't been such a hate filled bitch towards Brooks she could have upped her camera time.  Tamra can't have it both ways saying Brooks isn't a good person and Eddie disliking Vicki and then expecting to hang out with them.  But Tamra and Eddie can always have their opinions.

• Love 5
One thing that I wished the reunion addressed?  Danielle.  So fucking weird what they did with her.  Omission to the point where it was distracting.

And yet Lizzie refers to her quite a bit in her Bravo blog.  Guess she didn't hear Satan Andy's stage whisper that she's supposed to pretend Danielle never existed?

• Love 6

In Example #1,001 of Heather Dubrow's double standards: it is evidently completely permissible for her to contend that Tamra and Vicki were "picking on" her this year despite her stampede to clutch every pearl she could find when Alexis described Heather's own behavior as "bullying." Those words/phrases are proximate enough that I'm pretty sure a thesaurus would present them as synonyms.

It's a good thing that Shannon was around to provide Vicki support and to clearly and concisely deconstruct the ridiculousness of Heather and Tamra's mendacity because I don't think Lizzie held it together any better than Alexis.

It's the tragedy of this season that no one called out Heather's misuse of "misfortunate" and "pugilistic" during the discussion on ostensibly big vocabulary.

Heather is even more nonsensical in her arguments than Aviva Drescher. At least Aviva originally picked two despicable drunks as her targets before going completely off the rails and alienating everyone else. I hope Heather accepts a season 10 invitation, takes Tamra's spot, and finds herself in the hot seat production initially intended for her this year.

• Love 4

I'm cracking up watching it again.  I like watching Tamra's face almost crack staring down Lizzie's cleavage.  I'm trying to figure out Tamra's eye brows.  That was such a scary face Mrs. Helmet Head.  I know my 15 year old daughter would love to hang around me if I behaved like you.  NOT.  It's not part of the show, but I can imagine Tamra's kids are hearing things.  School doesn't start until Thursday.  Maybe it will die down by then, for the kid's sake.

Heather to Miss Terry "Honey, please add two dimples below my lower lip.  And put slip in my upper lip.  Then you get onion rings."

Winners ~ the men who DID NOT show up.  Eddie was probably on a bike ride, thinking about browning his turkey meat and Lizzie.

Tamra to Vicki about Tamra's marriage ~ "Why are you going there nasty person?"    Me thinks it's not all rainbows and cake bows over at the Judge house.  Drop those rates at "the studio".  It's ridiculous.   Love that all the women do not work out at Cut.  Bhawwwwaahahaha

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 11

Heather to Miss Terry "Honey, please add two dimples below my lower lip.  And put slip in my upper lip.  Then you get onion rings."

Winners ~ the men who DID NOT show up.  Eddie was probably on a bike ride, thinking about browning his turkey meat and Lizzie.

A big LOL to these!!

Wasn't buying Vicks saying she wasn't threatened by anyone's age or Lizzie in particular cuz she's much younger and "pretty".  Well, maybe "threatened" isn't the right word.  But women who are young & hot & good looking clearly annoy Vicks.  We saw it with Gretchie poo.  She hated Gretchen before she even opened her mouth.  

In the beginning of the season Vicks was completely dismissive of Lizzie cuz she was young & probably also cuz she has big boobs.  I can't stand the hazing Vicki does to the newbies.  It's unnecessary & cruel.  She may not be "threatened" by younger & better-looking women, but it certainly brings out a lot of jealousy & insecurity in her.

And Lizzie has certainly hit a hot button with Tams.  Not really with anything she's said, but just for being there and being way younger than Tams & having naturally big boobs & being hot.  And I do think a lot of men think Lizzie is hot.  I bet Tams thinks that too.  Tams knows her days of being hot are long gone.  And looking at Lizzie must bring out the rage & jealousy in Tams.  It was written all over her botoxed mug here.  And yeah, there must be shit goin' on in the Judge household we don't know bout.  Maybe Eds said he thought Lizzie's hot & it's driving Tams nuts.

So will Lizzie be asked back?  My guess is yes.  Only cuz of the reaction her mere presence gets from Tams.  She drives Tams crazy with anger & jealousy & insecurity.  It really doesn't matter what Lizzie says cuz Tams will twist it around & find something to fight with her about.  So I'm sure this cast will all be back.  They just need to get someone to replace Danielle.  Maybe they can find another lady in OC married to a gay man?  Sounded like it coulda been a fun storyline . . .

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 9

Persnickety, I should have given my cell number to your neighbors!  "BITTER BITTER BITTER!"    Cyber high fiving! 

My drinking game should have been every time Tamra looked at Lizzie's boobs.  Tamballs, just fess up.  It's not that Eddie doesn't want kids, he loves his bike more.  D.E.N.I.A.L.

A one year gym membership at Cut?  Reminds of me of the restaurant down the street that tried to sell us a card...with 10 visits you get an appetizer.  Um, we just laughed our asses off.  Wouldn't have made it to 3 visits.  They are closed.  Same place Tamra met her mom and cried non tears to her (also frozen face) mother about divorcing Simon.  Ho wife restaurant curse AGAIN!

Pretend I'm a Orange County restaurant owner.  Bravo producer calls me "We want to film there.  You will get free publicity."  Me.  "Fuck off."

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 11

I see Heather's Bravo blog is titled, "Why Hate?"  Ah, so she gets that people are onto her phony baloney bullshit act & can't stand her?  Well, for Heather, why would she even care if she's hated?  She mentions her "career that's been revived largely in part to the exposure of being on RHOC".  For Heather, that's really what it's about.  Thru the show, she was able to revive her unimpressive & dead (or dying?) acting career.  That sounds pretty fucking good to me.

In the end, does it matter if viewers end up hating both Heather & Terry in droves?  Well, maybe it could affect Terry's practice or Heather getting other parts or ratings for her (& Terry's) other shows.  But I kinda doubt any of this would happen.  I think these 2 just wanna be liked.  And they desperately want everyone to think they're billionaires, when they clearly aren't.  See, this is what I really don't get about these 2.  Why all the pretense & phoniness & desperation to keep up a lifestyle that is way out of their league?  We haven't seen this kinda silliness since Alexis & Gretchie poo left.  Haven't missed their level of bullshit at all.

Question:  Why don't any of these broads wear good jewelry?  Love looking at nice jewelry.  For all of Heather's pretensions of being a billionaire, I've never seen her wear any kind of memorable or impressive jewelry.  Loved the necklace Tams was wearing that seems to be floating to all the cast members -- as another poster noticed.  And Shannon was wearing a tasteful necklace with a diamond pendant, which looked nice.  And she had on some really beautiful earrings.  But other than Shannon, nobody else had good jewelry.  Sheesh, Lea Black should get a home in OC & go on this show.  She could teach these dames a thing or 2.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6

Did anyone else hear Lizzie say to Tamra  these two things:

Eddie hugged Lizzie when they left after the marry shag whatever game.  Tamballs stormed out.  Eddie hugged Lizzie.  Hee.  Bam.

Lizzie to Tamra  ~ "Take another zanax like you did at the other party."  

If my 15 year old daughter didn't want anything to do with me, my exotic loving husband hugged a younger rival with beautiful breasts, if I had Ryan as a son, if I was a bitter woman and my gym was failing, and my husband loves his bike seat more than me, I'd take a Zanax. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 12

Now that the Dubrows get the fact that the great majority of viewers do not like them this poses quite the dilemma for them. If they stay on the show more it's more likely than not Heather will be on the hot seat next year. She obviously cannot take criticism and probably does not want to come back. Like the little kid who goes home crying when he doesn't get his way, when the other kids won't play the game he wants to play. But Terry is just dying, absolutely dying to get his new mansion on tv so he can show off how "wealthy and successful" he is . He wants all us viewers to ohh and ahh over it and be oh so envious. I'm sure he also wants to stick it to all his critics and "haters" by, in his mind, getting the last laugh by showing off his mansion his "greatest accomplishment" as he's called it.

ETA: Terry called it his "crowning acheivement", not "greatest accomplishment". Still, pretty lame that his gigantic home will be what he considers the crowning acheivement of his life thus far.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 9