Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I'm wondering how hard Vicki was biting the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing like a hyena when Tamra proclaimed she had given Lizzie a 1-year membership to CUT Fitness as a birthday gift.  I was waiting for blood to trickle down the corner of her mouth.

Other than that, the first look was pretty yawn-worthy.  Hopefully it picks up after the first 10-15 minutes show in the tonight's first look.

• Love 7

It seems my dvr has refused to record Bravo first looks. This is the second time. Grrrr

You didn't miss much.  Shannon's new age stuff, Vickie claims not to resent Lizzie, Lizzie's getting it on the counter but is still pissed at Tamra over her birthday party, yada, yada, yada.

This gem from Lizzie:  "... and, I just felt like maybe she's being disgenuine with me".

• Love 7

You didn't miss much. Shannon's new age stuff, Vickie claims not to resent Lizzie, Lizzie's getting it on the counter but is still pissed at Tamra over her birthday party, yada, yada, yada.

This gem from Lizzie: "... and, I just felt like maybe she's being disgenuine with me".

And when Lizzie said that, Heather made a face that said she knew Lizzie misspoke.

• Love 7

I'm wondering how hard Vicki was biting the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing like a hyena when Tamra proclaimed she had given Lizzie a 1-year membership to CUT Fitness as a birthday gift. I was waiting for blood to trickle down the corner of her mouth.

Other than that, the first look was pretty yawn-worthy. Hopefully it picks up after the first 10-15 minutes show in the tonight's first look.

Oh my Gawd, weren't Tamra and Vicki the ones cackling and talking shit when Gretchen gave her horrid plastic bags and dollar store brand makeup as gifts?! So now Tammy is ripping off that slick move of paying nothing and promoting her brand from despo tackyass Gretchen?! Just like copying Gretchen's pretend baby story line when we all knew they like her and Slade would never have a baby?!?

Tamra should go.

No one likes her, she has no story, she copies stale manufactured bullshit from past seasons, and her face looks like the couch in a frat house now.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 12

Oh my Gawd, weren't Tamra and Vicki the ones cackling and talking shit when Gretchen gave her horrid plastic bags and dollar store brand makeup as gifts?! So now Tammy is ripping off that slick move of paying nothing and promoting her brand from despo tackyass Gretchen?! Just like copying Gretchen's pretend baby story line when we all knew they like her and Slade would never have a baby?!?

Tamra should go.

No one likes her, she has no story, she copies stale manufactured bullshit from past seasons, and her face looks like the couch in a frat house now.

Right?  Nothing self-serving at all about that little "gift."  She was probably hoping getting even a D-list celebrity like Lizzie in that place might drum up some business...and it didn't cost her a freaking red cent.

When Vicki looked away with that attempt to stifle her laughter by biting on the inside of her cheek, I just about died in my seat.  I'm totally inappropriate and would have burst out chortling when Tamra was boasting about the "gift" she had given Lizzy.  

I'm still counting down the hours until I get to see Tamra's reaction shot to Lizzie calling her a "bitter old woman" and Vicki's apparent "bitter, bitter, bitter" comment.  Because I clearly have no life and seeing one of these wenches get knocked down to size is extremely satisfying for me.  

• Love 10

'm still counting down the hours until I get to see Tamra's reaction shot to Lizzie calling her a "bitter old woman" and Vicki's apparent "bitter, bitter, bitter" comment.

I'm also looking forward to that. In the previews after last week's show they only showed Lizzie's face when she called Tamra a bitter old woman. I am so hoping they cut the camera to Tamra and get a close up of her reaction - and Andy's too. Maybe she'll run off the stage like she ran away in Bali. And I will laugh and laugh and laugh........................

• Love 5

Tamra could have given Lizzie a CUT fitness membership because she needs a story line.  Oh the drama when she catches Eddy eyeing Lizzie's boobs during her workouts.  zzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . . sorry, I dozed off just thinking about it.  

• Love 3

I'm also looking forward to that. In the previews after last week's show they only showed Lizzie's face when she called Tamra a bitter old woman. I am so hoping they cut the camera to Tamra and get a close up of her reaction - and Andy's too. Maybe she'll run off the stage like she ran away in Bali. And I will laugh and laugh and laugh........................

Damn Bravo for not showing us the reaction shot in that clip.  

I, too, would love nothing more than to see Tamra go shrieking from the stage, and pitching Andy around like a rag doll a la Teresa Guidice on her way out.

I think Lizzie knows that the word "old" is going to be Tamra's Defcon button....and I hope she's right.  "Gramma Tam-Tam," hehe.  

• Love 3

I wonder if that's part of what sets Lizzie off crying and exiting stage left?   By calling Tamra old, she's also included the rest, who are older than Tamra.   Poorly executed  ad hominem attack, but I always thought if she was the class valedictorian, ii was a special school for kids who got dropped on their heads a lot.    I personally can't wait to see that nasty bitch and her Mrs. Potato face handed her ass.    Just playing the clip of her snarking about the big thong and how it's Vicki sized will cause the Vickster to hop off the Tamra hate train for at least a minute.   

• Love 2

I'm officially counting down until I get off work and can watch this tonight.  

I'm going to have my own personal drinking game....Any time someone says "bitter" I'm doing a shot of Cinnamon Schnapps.  Because I'm a lightweight and can't handle liquor that doesn't take like candy.  

Woohoo...Let the countdown begin!

• Love 4

I'm officially counting down until I get off work and can watch this tonight.

I'm going to have my own personal drinking game....Any time someone says "bitter" I'm doing a shot of Cinnamon Schnapps. Because I'm a lightweight and can't handle liquor that doesn't take like candy.

Woohoo...Let the countdown begin!

If you just heard the doorbell, that's UPS with the stomach pump I sent. You're welcome.
  • Love 11

I wonder if that's part of what sets Lizzie off crying and exiting stage left?   By calling Tamra old, she's also included the rest, who are older than Tamra.   Poorly executed  ad hominem attack, but I always thought if she was the class valedictorian, ii was a special school for kids who got dropped on their heads a lot.    I personally can't wait to see that nasty bitch and her Mrs. Potato face handed her ass.    Just playing the clip of her snarking about the big thong and how it's Vicki sized will cause the Vickster to hop off the Tamra hate train for at least a minute.   

I don't think the other ladies make a big deal over their age or the aging process the way Tamra does.  Vicki's obviously a grandmother, Heather is married to someone old enough to be Lizzie's father, Shannon seems comfortable with her age so it seems Lizzie knew the perfect return, to the first low blow, which was Tamra criticizing her marriage and her child's behavior.  Obviously Lizzie could have really gone low and said at least her kid isn't on twitter calling her a liar and asking the court to not make her visit her mother. 

If Tamra wants to stay on the show she will have to make nice with Vicki.  The only difference this year is Vicki realized she is far more popular when she stays out of the fray than when she is doing battle along side Tamra.  I think Tamra has gone to the bash Vicki and Brooks well one time too many and Vicki was quite vocal in her disapproval of Tamra's behavior this year.  Tamra has gone after every younger HW with the exception of Lydia so I think it is Tamra who has made her age a target.

I also think Tamra has an issue with the other women not drooling over Eddie.  Of course I think it is a wise decision given Tamra's penchant for jealous outbursts.  Tamra thought Eddie was such a prize and her cast mates sit very silent about the fact that Eddie in essence is now dependent on Tamra to maintain his lifestyle.  Vicki  made mention of it once and Tamra pounced back.

• Love 7
Tamra has gone after every younger HW with the exception of Lydia so I think it is Tamra who has made her age a target.

Wow, that is true.  But they were all hot (well, sorta) and Lydia never was.  But sheesh, am I glad Lydia scrammed outta there before Tams could finally zero in on her & blab about the child molester brother.  Man, that woulda been way too ugly for me to watch.  I suspect Tams will never get the boot cuz she's willing to sink as low as possible.  If ya think bout it, that's really pretty scary.

Tamra thought Eddie was such a prize and her cast mates sit very silent about the fact that Eddie in essence is now dependent on Tamra to maintain his lifestyle.  Vicki  made mention of it once and Tamra pounced back.

I'd luv for one of them to mention this little fact.  Vicks has been financially supporting Brooks thru their relationship and probably still is, so I don't think she would cuz she's last one to judge about buying a man.  Instead of being jealous, I would think Tams would get off on others lusting after Eddie.  I don't really get that one -- er, that is, her jealousy AND anyone lusting on Eds (blech).  Wonder if she noticed Danielle's hubby giving Eddie a lookover.  Not saying it ever happened, but I could see Tams creating that scenario, whether it did or didn't.

Anyhoo, I'm mildly curious what Lizzie's gonna do to keep herself from getting the boot.  She may not have to do much.  They desperately need some younger women on here.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

I don't think the other ladies make a big deal over their age or the aging process the way Tamra does.  Vicki's obviously a grandmother, Heather is married to someone old enough to be Lizzie's father, Shannon seems comfortable with her age so it seems Lizzie knew the perfect return, to the first low blow, which was Tamra criticizing her marriage and her child's behavior.  Obviously Lizzie could have really gone low and said at least her kid isn't on twitter calling her a liar and asking the court to not make her visit her mother.

Just two words: Lynn Curtin.

• Love 2
I'm still counting down the hours until I get to see Tamra's reaction shot to Lizzie calling her a "bitter old woman"

Eh, not really digging that comment actually cuz Tams is not an old woman at 46.  Not a clever or even on-target comment.  See that's the biggest prob bout Lizzie.  She's just not very good at playing the game this show is.  Now, could she get better at playing this show?  Maybe.

• Love 3

I think the age comment is funny and spon on regarding Tamra. Age has always been her Achilles tendon. "I'm 40" "I'm the hottest housewife". Well....she hasn't been the latter in a looooong time either. ;-) She is not aging well and if someone can get in a nasty dig I'm all for it. I wish Lizzie would have asked Tams again just how exotic Eddy likes his women anyway. 

In all honesty, I would look at Tamra with her crepey knees, wrinkled and yet overly botoxed face and assume she were more Vicki's age. 

Hit her where it hurts, Lizzie!

• Love 8

So will the topic of Tamra giving out Lizzie's phone number be brought up? I can't recall if it happened post reunion or pre. There should be some sort of repercussion for that, right? *Crickets* coming from Andy's direction.

I hate to think of 46 as old but somehow, I don't mind Lizzie calling Tamra old. I think Lizzie is speaking more to Tamra's bitter old shrew personality/behavior than anything else.

• Love 9

Eh, not really digging that comment actually cuz Tams is not an old woman at 46.  Not a clever or even on-target comment.  See that's the biggest prob bout Lizzie.  She's just not very good at playing the game this show is.

Tamra is not an old woman at 46, but if you want to hit her where it hurts, that is definitely the place to hit her. This woman is so afraid of aging, that she has celebrated her 40th birthday more than once on camera. 

Lizzie isn't good at playing this game. She will tell people what Tamra said, but she has nothing to back it up, unless it is caught on film. She also, to me at least, seems to be wavering between putting it all out there and protecting herself as a mom. She commands her husband to "throw [her] a boner once a week" while at the same time dealing with the fact that her youngest child is better potty trained than her oldest one. She wants another child, but still has to deal with a toddler that punches her when he is woken up from a car ride. 

• Love 2

Just two words: Lynn Curtin.

I have two for you-Vicki Gunvalson.   Vicki is just as youth obsessed as Tamra.    They all are,  including the oh so young Lizzie, who looks fifty.   Tamra needs to post a copy of her driver's license on Facebook. 

• Love 2

So will the topic of Tamra giving out Lizzie's phone number be brought up? I can't recall if it happened post reunion or pre. There should be some sort of repercussion for that, right? *Crickets* coming from Andy's direction.

I hate to think of 46 as old but somehow, I don't mind Lizzie calling Tamra old. I think Lizzie is speaking more to Tamra's bitter old shrew personality/behavior than anything else.

No, unfortunately that was post-reunion. Right after, I believe.

I think age is relative, at almost 41, I don't think of 50 as old. If you would have asked me 15 yes ago I might have thought 50 was old, (Kanye shrug).

Of course Tamra is not old imo, but age/hottness/youth is a huge deal to Tamra. So if she can go after Lizzie's children and marriage, yeah I'd hit her ass with "old" too.

As another poster pointed out Lizzie could have mentioned Tamras children, and everything that is playing out with them.

Most people with an ounce of decency wouldn't go after kids.

Tamra is just too disgusting to realize that.

For the record I'm not a huge Lizzie fan, I just dislike Tamra a lot!

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7

Eh, not really digging that comment actually cuz Tams is not an old woman at 46.  Not a clever or even on-target comment.  See that's the biggest prob bout Lizzie.  She's just not very good at playing the game this show is.  Now, could she get better at playing this show?  Maybe.

I am just because it's Tamra's Achilles heel.

For all of the low blows she's delivered to all of the other women on this franchise, I'm just dying (dying, I tell ya, Scoobs!) to see her gag on a taste of her own medicine.  

*counting down*

• Love 9

No, unfortunately that was post-reunion. Right after, I believe.

Whoah! I am obviously behind on my RH news - what did she do - tweet it? That is some low-down dirty shit.

Edited by gatopretoNYC
  • Love 1

I'm wondering how hard Vicki was biting the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing like a hyena when Tamra proclaimed she had given Lizzie a 1-year membership to CUT Fitness as a birthday gift.  I was waiting for blood to trickle down the corner of her mouth.

Bwah! You weren't the only one! This one was a bit of a let-down, unless Dad called when it happened. I am sure I didn't see Lizzie leave the stage, crying.
  • Love 1

Lizzie, one season wonder.... me thinks yes!

Tamra is only sorry about what she did to Shannon because she underestimated Shannon, not from any sort of remorse.

http://jaysoncrady79.wordpress.com/2014/09/02/real-housewives-of-oc-final-reunion-filler-or-feast/

Absofuckenlutly!

Even by the time the reunion was filmed Tamra knew what the fuck was up! she was trying to get  on Shannon 's good side. Tamra Knew  she was on the wrong side.

This Shannon was not Alexis or Gretchen!

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 5

I guess I won't live long enough to see Tamra's comeuppance.  What a nasty woman.  She called Lizzie a dumb bitch, makes her cry, and gets away with all her lies.  When Tamra said that she knows Vicki's deepest and darkest secrets, I thought it was a veiled threat.

I do believe now that Heather is friends with Tamra out of some kind of fear.  She said something about Tamra never getting backed into a corner, she's the one backing others into the corner.  How true!  No one on the show has enough grit to squash her.

• Love 12

I dunno, Vicki seemed truly angry and Andy was pretty bitchy to T. It got to her; what did she "get away with"? She was totally exposed and spitting nails as a result.

For all the secrets she may know, Vicki didn't hesitate to tell her off.

I don't think she escaped anything.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 2

The only interesting thing from this reunion was:

The proper way to do a shot of tequila . I looked it up.

1. Lick it

2. Drink it

3. Suck it.

Hah! I looked it up, too. I've only done tequila shots a handful of times in my life, but I remembered/guessed the order correctly. How does Vicki, who seemingly does them all the time, not know?

• Love 1

Sorry if this was posted already but Lizzie's blog is up and a pretty interesting read.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/blogs/lizzie-rovsek/lizzie-tamra-doesnt-fight-fair?page=0,1

I love this part about that bogus birthday "gift" membership we were discussing earlier:

On that one-year free membership to Cut Fitness: Let's delve into this shall we? I was the one that contacted Tamra days after my party. She did not contact me to give me present. I had invited Tamra, Eddie, Danielle, Joe, Heather, and Terry to the Kentucky Derby and Tamra was the only person that had not sent in the RSVP. It was past the deadline and it was getting borderline rude at this point. Tamra, in fact, was making fun of the Kentucky Derby and the charity event that would be hosting us to Danielle. So, I reached out to Tamra regarding the Kentucky Derby and she texted me back saying, "I want to give you a free membership to CUT for your birthday." Tamra knows I am already a member to a sports club and that was the last I heard of this "free membership." I never received any kind of certificate or card for membership. I suppose she thought I would have the gall to show up and say, "I got a text message from Tamra for a free membership!" It's almost laughable. Needless to say, I don't go to her gym and she didn't attend the Kentucky Derby with me.

Just as we on the ball posters here at PTV predicted.  

Lizzie goes on to say that cut out of the reunion were portions where Tamra attacked Lizzie's kid(s) and her marriage.  

Tamra, you are one vile hosebeast.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 13

Hah! I looked it up, too. I've only done tequila shots a handful of times in my life, but I remembered/guessed the order correctly. How does Vicki, who seemingly does them all the time, not know?

Every year Vicki can't figure it out. Its actually pretty funny.

• Love 4

I am without words. Tamra has yet again, proven herself to be the most despicable housewife of ANY franchise. She even takes it from Brandi. That says a lot. She IS a hateful, bitter woman who does back people into a corner.

I think Lizzie's reaction was a lot like Lydia's at last seasons reunion - pure shock at the hatred Tamra spews.

Edited by SunTheen
  • Love 13

I am watching this for the second time and Tamra is so full of hate, rage and envy that it is really disturbing. Bitter is an understatement.

Plus her almost completely immobile face was kind of scary!  What did she do to it?  It almost looked like she had grown brow ridges.  You could barely see her squinty little black eyes.

• Love 7

That was a bit of a letdown. I expected Lizzie to run off stage and not come back.

Tamra was fighting like a rabid dog. You could see the desperation on the faces of Tamra and Heather. They just packed up their toys and ran away. They were not prepared for a calm Shannon. They didn't know how to respond to anything she said since they couldn't pull the "crazy card" since she never screamed. Well played, rookie, well played. Andy clearly adores Shannon although I fear for her second season edit.

Lizzie was such a letdown! Where are your pageant claws girl? Tamra got her where she's most vulnerable. Her role as a Mom. Those were tears of guilt and frustration. I actually want Lizzie to come back to see how she handles her family life.

• Love 13

Plus her almost completely immobile face was kind of scary!  What did she do to it?  It almost looked like she had grown brow ridges.  You could barely see her squinty little black eyes.

I know! Her frozen face and black eye sockets are starting to really creep me out!

• Love 7

Yeah, she has totally fucked up her face. Will it ever look normal again?

• Love 3

The only interesting thing from this reunion was:

The proper way to do a shot of tequila . I looked it up.

1. Lick it

2. Drink it

3. Suck it.

I mean, honestly woohoo future Andale's owner. It's not that effing hard. She and Tamra act like they do them all the time but can't remember the order.

It seems like we have another version of why Tamra didn't show up for the birthday party - only her trailer park mom could be trusted with her sick child. Ok. So it was after this that she started spilling about production being at fault, right?

• Love 6

To me, the shining moment of Part 2 of this Reunion was when Shannon told Heather "You can’t sit and tell me that you remember things about me but 'I don’t remember what they were.'" 

The look on Heather's faces was priceless....at that point, I think Heather realized that she needs to change her ways....clearly, Shannon was completely calm, cool and collected throughout most of the reunion, and the majority of her comments and answers were well thought out and rational. 

I, too, though, worry about second season edit....it always seems that when a new housewife is added and the majority of the public like her in her first season, the second season is less than complimentary to that housewife.

• Love 13

Heather's blog is up. I can't believe the pity party she's throwing for herself. She doesn't understand why the public is so hateful towards her.

Heather and Terry didn't seem to mind hating, lecturing and humiliating David & Shannon. Heather and Terry don't seem to mind Tamra spewing hate. Maybe I can buy her a dictionary so she can look up the word hypocrite.

She'll never change. Just pick a better target next season.

A-fucking-amazing from an elitist snob who white-knuckled some inexplicable transgression against Alexis Bellino for an entire goddamned season.

I may be compelled to do some Tweeting after I get off work.  

• Love 20

Heather's blog is up. I can't believe the pity party she's throwing for herself. She doesn't understand why the public is so hateful towards her.

Heather and Terry didn't seem to mind hating, lecturing and humiliating David & Shannon. Heather and Terry don't seem to mind Tamra spewing hate. Maybe I can buy her a dictionary so she can look up the word hypocrite.

She'll never change. Just pick a better target next season.

Oh, boo hoo.  Now who is "playing" the victim Heather?

It was all well and good when she instigated the gang up on Alexis who isn't really capable of going up against Heather and Tamra.  Heather tried to create the narrative that Shannon was literally (specific enough for you Heather?) crazy.  Too bad she underestimated Shannon.

And why does every confession, every mea culpa with this woman have to come with some sort of rationalization?

• Love 20

I hope this season builds up Shannon's bravado so much so that she completely goes off the rails next year as "the popular one".

As entertaining as she was as the poor put upon HoWife I can only imagine how entertaining she'll be as the empowered bitch on wheels.

• Love 16