Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Tamra needs to build a fuckin bridge then get right over it. The one rule of marry shag kill is that your own partner is excluded from being any of your choices so agreeing to even play is made of all kinds of: do you think my friend so and so is pretty? Shit, if you're not a grown ass enough woman to hear the answer to that, here's what, don't ask.

Midnight Cheese I've been guffawing at *dry cry* all day!! Especially now in rewatch. Bitch snatched those "tears" back swiftly ain't she? Lmao!

• Love 12

I believe Tamra and Heather.  Lizzie got caught in a bald faced lies about the texts  she and Tamra  shared the night of her party, and  instigated shit with Vicki and made her cry.    She's a nasty asshole who isn't feral enough to go to toe with a beast like Tamra.   She and Tamra hate each other because they are both nasty and what they hate about themselves they accuse the other of.    

Vicki is two inches away from having awesome hair  Just let it fall above the  shoulders, the cut and color are great. .    I've also come to the conclusion that she's likely no bigger than a size eight, which is small for a woman these days, and she's tallish.   She just squeezes all her junk into a size six, and it makes her look chunky, as do those foobs.    A smaller implant would take 15 pounds off her look.   She only looks bigger because the other ladies are no bigger than a four,  and as small as a two. 

Shannon is the image of mutton dressed as lamb, which is a shame, because I thought her prim pilgrim dresses and less foofy hair really suited her and looked far less aging.   She's not comfortable in her new look, and it does not suit her. 

Lizzie looks like she's smuggling pre schoolers in her bodice.   Another bad look, along with the shitty hair and bad makeup.   And permanent ass face.   

Tamra reminds me of the Velociraptors stalking the kids in the kitchen in Jurassic park.     Way too much botox.   Shitty hair as usual. 

• Love 8

To me, the shining moment of Part 2 of this Reunion was when Shannon told Heather "You can’t sit and tell me that you remember things about me but 'I don’t remember what they were.'" 

The look on Heather's faces was priceless....at that point, I think Heather realized that she needs to change her ways....clearly, Shannon was completely calm, cool and collected throughout most of the reunion, and the majority of her comments and answers were well thought out and rational. 

Absolutely!  That was a thing of beauty.

Shannon, for as crazy as they thought she was and as kooky as she is with holistic medicine, was sane, rational, smart, funny and cute.  She won the Reunion, parts 1 & 2.

Heather's problem is she's not as bright as she thinks she is.  Her attempts to add drama and their beef with the Beadors just made her look petty and silly.  She tries to whitewash and justify but she comes off worse.  I also think her reactions to anything Tamra does means Tamra probably knows some bad stuff about the Dubrows.  Like Terry is into autoerotica or something.

Lizzie and her birthday party.  I truly believe the issue wasn't about Tamra not calling her to say she couldn't make it.  It was about her birthday party being a huge disaster.  And then from that point on, she changed her tune about Tamra and then tried to get alignment with Shannon and pull others to her side.  There's no question in my mind that she used "jealous" and "you're husband wants to fuck me."   I truly believe that Lizzie is the kid that was worshipped by all cause you know she's a beauty queen with big boobs and she expects all husbands to fawn over her and if you don't like her you are just jealous!  Add the nasty shit she said about her husband and I can't find that much redeeming in her.  That said, I'd be fine with her returning.

Tamra's face may have "settled" more but it certainly doesn't look good.  The injections to prevent the laugh lines seem to have instead given her a sniveling look.  Imagine how pretty she could've looked if she wasn't so worried about aging.  It's truly tragic.

• Love 2

Heather's problem is she's not as bright as she thinks she is.  Her attempts to add drama and their beef with the Beadors just made her look petty and silly.  She tries to whitewash and justify but she comes off worse.  I also think her reactions to anything Tamra does means Tamra probably knows some bad stuff about the Dubrows.  Like Terry is into autoerotica or something.

The first thing that comes to my suspicious mind is a flashback to the immediate welling up of tears in her eyes when the subject of anorexia was brought up as something Tamra had inferred to one of the other women.  I definitely don't think Heather was acting there (if she were that good an actress she'd be in pretty high demand).  I think that revelation was something Heather thought was confidential between she and the hosebeast known as Tamra.

I wouldn't be surprised if during the course of the apparently prolific Dubrow/Judge bondings, there were a few loose lips...And no matter how drunk or Xanax'd up Tamra may get, bitch has a mind like a steel trap and remembers such things for future use.

I suspect Tamra knows where more than one Dubrow skeleton is closeted.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 11

I personally don't understand how anyone can believe anything Tamra says. The only reason I believe "Tamra Judge" is Tamra Judge's name, is her name has been independently confirmed by thousands upon thousands of people.

Love it. Too true for the most part. The problem is she never really gets caught. I had high hopes for Lizzie, but she was an epic fail in this department. It sounds like Tamra was telling the truth (as we know at this point) about the birthday party for the most part. Lizzie was caught in a huge lie when she said that she never engaged with Tamra via text during her party. It actually sounds like from the texts that Tamra was actually sorry she wasn't there, so why the big bitchfest? Tamra is horrible, but can't we get anyone to actually call her out and prove what a liar she is? Shannon came closer than anyone, and for that I guess, she is a success. 

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/lizzie-rovsek-tamra-barney-text-messages-birthday-dress/

• Love 4

The Housewives of Guadalajara comment ain't gonna win poor widdle Heather any friends.  She's gonna have to backtrack on that dandy little "joke", won't she?  Expect that one soon enough.

I'm a liberal and like to take offense at most things.  But, if they had wheeled out shots of vodka and Heather had asked if this was the Housewives of Leningrad, I don't think anyone would have thought a thing about it. 

Last week there was some commentary on this forum about the blog that Lizzie had written about body issues and shame. Specifically she was calling out Tamra for the Kentucky Fried Titties comment, and took the opportunity to tell us about how she had always struggled with her big breasts. She mentioned having two breast reduction surgeries thus far, and that another one is on the horizon. Lots of folks questioned whether or not this sounded plausible. This from Tamra's blog:

"Now I am a bully. . .good lord! she is talking about how she was bullied for her big breast and how rude it was of me to make fun of her. Yes, I said that out of anger after what you said about Eddie and I am sorry if it hurt you feelings. But what makes me laugh is that she told me at Shannon's holiday party and admitted to Andy at the Reunion that she has 300CC breast implants. So if you are so self conscious of your big breast and mentally damaged about being bullied why would you make your breast bigger? Another one of her contradictions and cries for attention!"

Interesting if she really does have implants, because her blog was a three page sob story about the trials and tribulations of being the gal with the biggest boobs.

I'm no Terry Dubrow (so your bodies are safe from my particular brand of hatchet job), but I wouldn't be surprised if after a second reduction, Lizzie had some kind of implant in to lift the breast.  She's written that she will get a third surgery when she's done with kids.  Maybe it's less crazy than Tamra's accusation reads.

I was one of those commenting on Lizzie (from a nursing and well-endowed stand point).  I hadn't read her blog (yet), but responded to another post stating Lizzie blogged that she's already had two reductions.  I responded that either she didn't reduce much, or she probably yo-yos with her weight.  After reading her blog, Lizzie does state that she only reduced two sizes - which I personally found surprising.  I know many people who choose to have a breast reduction, and they don't claim to want to stay "big" so they will still look like themselves (which is what Lizzie claims).  Also, putting on fifteen pounds or so would have easily bumped her up another size.  When you have naturally large breasts (I'm only D-DD, thank God!), weight loss and weight gain tends to show first in your bra size.  Lizzie would have known this.  I don't doubt that Lizzie was teased about her bra size - I just don't think she minded it very much.  She probably had reductions because she was advised by a pageant consult that she was disproportionate.  Of course, it's total speculation on my part.  I do tend to keep mine covered up a little more.

After a breast reduction, the surgeon leaves you "high and tight", so there would be no need for implants to lift.  I think that Lizzie's are completely natural, but she tortures the poor things to such an extent that I really can't judge.  She confines them like she fears they will try to escape.

• Love 6

Lizzie's been something of a disappointment to me b/c as I understand it, those paegent girls can get nasty while making it sound like they're being nice.

They should ship Lizzie over to another Bravo snarkalicious gem, Game of Crowns, which is about "Mrs" beaut pageant contestants.

She actually might be a good fit over on that one (except that it's filmed back east, dammit).

Those snarky bitches could teach the housewives a few things.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 5

In advance I apologize for the Dubrosity of this statement.  Timbre is pronounced as she said it.  Unless she were pulling a James Lipton and being temporarily french, in which case, it would be pronounced tam-ber.

I'm going to say that I LOATHE Heather and her condescending attitude, which makes this even funnier because she said it WRONG! The word "timbre" is properly pronounced the "Lipton" way.  I use this term with my voice students, and my fellow classically trained musicians use that term "timbre" in reference to the "color",  or the sound of a particular instrument or someone's voice (I'm a classically trained singer, so we hear this term all the time). There's your music nerd "fun fact" for the day, lol! Heather just wants to be "right" that she doesn't pay attention to the details. If you can't even get the pronunciation right, then you've got no business giving Lizzie the side-eye for saying something wrong, either!

• Love 7

OMFG....I just now "got" this.  

I *heart* you, Ubiquitous, even if I did spew Coke Zero all over my keyboard.  

I'm still at a loss.

I'm a liberal and like to take offense at most things.  But, if they had wheeled out shots of vodka and Heather had asked if this was the Housewives of Leningrad, I don't think anyone would have thought a thing about it.

Yeah....I mean tequila is from Mexico. That's not an insult.

• Love 4

^^ Lol. Like Heather *says* she wants to, I learned something new today. Giggled at the Lipton way.

Yeah I didn't think Heather's joke was racist, it was just nothing. It was more of a fail than Vickie's no scratchy the woody because Vickie is an ignorant ass simp, but Heather has some sense so this was just...know when to stop talking some more.

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 6

Love it. Too true for the most part. The problem is she never really gets caught. I had high hopes for Lizzie, but she was an epic fail in this department. It sounds like Tamra was telling the truth (as we know at this point) about the birthday party for the most part. Lizzie was caught in a huge lie when she said that she never engaged with Tamra via text during her party. It actually sounds like from the texts that Tamra was actually sorry she wasn't there, so why the big bitchfest? Tamra is horrible, but can't we get anyone to actually call her out and prove what a liar she is? Shannon came closer than anyone, and for that I guess, she is a success.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/lizzie-rovsek-tamra-barney-text-messages-birthday-dress/

Tamra Judge's Default Setting: Lie

To me, Lizzie looked genuinely perplexed by the texts Tamra produced. Lizzie did drink a lot that night. Maybe she forgot she sent them?

I have always wondered what Lizzie saw on Tamra's phone. Was it a screenshot of a text or the actual text? Texts can be manipulated.

Did Radar see actual texts or screenshots? If they were the actual texts, were they authenticated?

I think Lizzie did a great job calling Tamra out. Lizzie won me over when she dubbed Tamra a sociopath and ticked off the sociopathic qualifications Tamra more than adequately fulfilled.

• Love 3

Oh and Shannon?   There is absolutely no  way  for  someone (who calls himself a doctor, BTW) to use "muscle measurement"  to determine if one's pathology is caused by a virus or bacteria, and laying on of hands certainly won't cure either.    Thanks to idiotic beliefs like this,   people (her kids, she mentioned) don't get proper medical care, and in worse case scenarios such as the current Ebola outbreak, die from quackery treatment when they may have had a chance with proper medical care.    Not to say it's the same thing, but it's just so ignorant it makes me want to slap some sense into her easily snowed ass.      She is an idiot when it comes to medical matters.  

LOL, Higgins,  KY.....Anal....Tamra and Eddie.  Took me awhile, since she did go to the Kentucky Derby during a pre Eddie season. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 6

I'm a liberal and like to take offense at most things. But, if they had wheeled out shots of vodka and Heather had asked if this was the Housewives of Leningrad, I don't think anyone would have thought a thing about it.

I was one of those commenting on Lizzie (from a nursing and well-endowed stand point). I hadn't read her blog (yet), but responded to another post stating Lizzie blogged that she's already had two reductions. I responded that either she didn't reduce much, or she probably yo-yos with her weight. After reading her blog, Lizzie does state that she only reduced two sizes - which I personally found surprising. I know many people who choose to have a breast reduction, and they don't claim to want to stay "big" so they will still look like themselves (which is what Lizzie claims). Also, putting on fifteen pounds or so would have easily bumped her up another size. When you have naturally large breasts (I'm only D-DD, thank God!), weight loss and weight gain tends to show first in your bra size. Lizzie would have known this. I don't doubt that Lizzie was teased about her bra size - I just don't think she minded it very much. She probably had reductions because she was advised by a pageant consult that she was disproportionate. Of course, it's total speculation on my part. I do tend to keep mine covered up a little more.

After a breast reduction, the surgeon leaves you "high and tight", so there would be no need for implants to lift. I think that Lizzie's are completely natural, but she tortures the poor things to such an extent that I really can't judge. She confines them like she fears they will try to escape.

Sorry, but I don't think Heather would have said that.

I try not to be sensitive about stuff. And maybe I fail a lot.

The idea that doing shots of tequila is low class, pisses me off.

Doing shots is not low class or a "Mexican" thing. But it is something that some people will tie together.

Not me, as a Mexican I have seen very few mexican woman do shots of tequila. Sip Patron, yes. But a lot of white Americans love the tequila shots.

So if Heather thinks doing shots of tequila is tacky, she need to only look in her own circle of friends.

I personally don't see tequila shots as tacky but, hell I love a good time!

• Love 9

To me, Lizzie looked genuinely perplexed by the texts Tamra produced. Lizzie did drink a lot that night. Maybe she forgot she sent them?

I have always wondered what Lizzie saw on Tamra's phone. Was it a screenshot of a text or the actual text? Texts can be manipulated.

Did Radar see actual texts or screenshots? If they were the actual texts, were they authenticated?

I think Lizzie did a great job calling Tamra out. Lizzie won me over when she dubbed Tamra a sociopath and ticked off the sociopathic qualifications Tamra more than adequately fulfilled.

Didn't Lizzie text a picture of her dress to Tamra?    That's a bit hard to fake.      I didn't think she was perplexed so much as covering her ass.    I don't believe she was too drunk to remember any more than I believe Tamra was too drunk to remember something else.     

• Love 2

I'm still at a loss.

Yeah....I mean tequila is from Mexico. That's not an insult.

Agreed. However I'm sure someone will claim cultural appropriation bullshit and she'll have to issue an apology for offending.  

• Love 2

My favourite part : Tamra and Vicki are talking about their conflicts (right before Lizzie interrupted and was told to go sit in a corner). Vicki says something, Tamra replies IN THE FAKE CRYING VOICE "... because I was hurt!" and you just know she's about to launch into the dry sobs.  Then Lizzie interrupts and instantly the fake crying stops and Bitch Tamra launches into the attack on Lizzie.

This.  When Tamrot ripped into Lizzie, ordered her to go away and 'sit over there', she had pure evil hatred in those slits that are supposed to be eyes.....

• Love 5

Question: If a large group of people, made up entirely of couples, decide to play "Marry, Shag, Kill" - why was Lizzie called out for playing the game? In other words - whether there's underlying truths or attractions going on, everyone knows it's just pretense, just (maybe drunken) play. Didn't everyone else have to say who'd they shag? Besides the obvious (Tamra's insecurities), what was Lizzie's big offense? And more importantly, why wasn't this filmed?!!

My understanding is it wasn't that she played the game, but she threw the "You're just mad because your husband wants to fuck me" back in her face.

• Love 2

No, but acting like it is the tackiest thing you have ever swallowed is an insult. After all we know who Heather has sex with!

Oh, I didn't see it that way. I just thought she didn't like the taste. However, I am not a liberal who likes to get offended :) 

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 7

I did love the sociopath stuff.

No one ever denied the texts. Vicki was there and in one of the pics and she never denied they were texting back and forth. It doesn't sound like the missing Danielle did either. I don't think Lizzie has ever denied they are legit. Lizzie added to the issues by not just letting the birthday deal die. She contined, right till the end of the reunion, to insist that she was hurt because it was "her special day". Boo fucking hoo. Tamra is vile and most of us know it. Give us something we can use, not the silly birthday deal that makes her look crazier than Tamra. She just lost all credibility with that whole deal, regardless of the fact that Tamra could actually be a sociopath.

• Love 1

Oh, I didn't see it that way. I just thought she didn't like the taste. However, I am not a liberal who likes to get offended.:)

I am a liberal, and often get offended for others ( I think that makes me a good liberal). ;)
  • Love 13

Sorry, but I don't think Heather would have said that.

I try not to be sensitive about stuff. And maybe I fail a lot.

The idea that doing shots of tequila is low class, pisses me off.

Doing shots is not low class or a "Mexican" thing. But it is something that some people will tie together.

Not me, as a Mexican I have seen very few mexican woman do shots of tequila. Sip Patron, yes. But a lot of white Americans love the tequila shots.

So if Heather thinks doing shots of tequila is tacky, she need to only look in her own circle of friends.

I personally don't see tequila shots as tacky but, hell I love a good time!

As I am not Mexican and you are, I can't possibly tell you that you should not feel offended.  You feel that Heather is saying that tequila is low-class.  I did not get that impression, but if I did - I too would be offended.

I prefer shots (not tequila) because I don't like the taste of alcohol.  Alternating a shot with a glass of water is the best technique I've found to avoid a hangover.

• Love 1

As I am not Mexican and you are, I can't possibly tell you that you should not feel offended. You feel that Heather is saying that tequila is low-class. I did not get that impression, but if I did - I too would be offended.

I prefer shots (not tequila) because I don't like the taste of alcohol. Alternating a shot with a glass of water is the best technique I've found to avoid a hangover.

I hear you. I was not trying to convince anyone. So, I'm sorry if it came off that way. It's what felt and commented on what you wrote. I didn't make any comment on what Heather said before that because I don't believe my view is everyone else's.

Sorry I was not calling you out just disagreeing with your comment.

Never want to get fight with a fellow liberal ;)

• Love 4

Didn't Lizzie text a picture of her dress to Tamra? That's a bit hard to fake. I didn't think she was perplexed so much as covering her ass. I don't believe she was too drunk to remember any more than I believe Tamra was too drunk to remember something else.

There was a picture of Lizzie and Vickie. Who knows when the pic was sent and who sent it.

To me, Lizzie looked perplexed.

Yeah, I could be completely wrong about Lizzie's reaction and the text.

All I know is I don't trust anything coming from Tamra.

• Love 3

This reunion was boring, and I don't generally think they're boring, at least some stuff always gets aired out. This one had a hole big enough to drive a truck through, what a stupid season.

So wish someone had called Vicki out on her new attitude. She only liked Shannon because she walked in the door being hateful to her husband and making it clear despite her money and all, she was miserable. Which made it a-okay for Vicki to "relate to her," because she was as bad off as she was with Don. Had she been happy and in love, Vicki would have hated her like she does EVERY new girl at first. Plus she knew she needed someone to film with, and she knew Tamara wasn't feeling Brooks and neither was her daughter. Enter Shannon. Not buying the new improved bullshit. She just found a new mantra "I don't care if he's a grifter, I just want someone to pimp my feelings and I can afford to pay for it, and since nobody else is, I'm just going to say screw it." It has been and will continue to be satisfying every time she has to kick him to the curb. I'm waiting for the big score where he marries her, then takes all her shit like Don did. And she's deserve it because she's still the same ignorant, borderline racist, xenophobic dumb ass mean girl she's always been.

Not buying Shannon's new, improved love either. She was on David like a tick on a dog, and I don't expect it went away just because they go to bed earlier. I'll be waiting for HER next season too. And YES Shannon, you walked in talking shit about your marriage no matter what you tried to pull on Heather. Everybody knew because you put it on front street, and I haven't forgotten what a hateful shrew you started out as before they began editing out the sniping.

Shannon = the new Teresa Guidice. Heather is the worst person who lived. Zzzzz. Pile ups are boring.

• Love 8

No, but acting like it is the tackiest thing you have ever swallowed is an insult. After all we know who Heather has sex with!

Why does this remind me of an episode of "Sex and the City", and Samantha talking about "funky spunk"?   (Oh my - did I just go there??)  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-Y_Jelly

(Remember Tamra is a self-professed back entrance kinda gal...)

Isn't that only when she's drunk?? 

Oh, I didn't see it that way. I just thought she didn't like the taste. However, I am not a liberal who likes to get offended :) 

It looked like all of them, including Andy did not like the tequila. 

And, if I remember correctly, Heather did make a comment about it being "vile" or something similar after they all did their sip/shot....

I don't do shots, but I've seen that face many times on people who do.

• Love 6

I hear you. I was not trying to convince anyone. So, I'm sorry if it came off that way. It's what felt and commented on what you wrote. I didn't make any comment on what Heather said before that because I don't believe my view is everyone else's.

Sorry I was not calling you out just disagreeing with your comment.

Never want to get fight with a fellow liberal ;)

imjagain, absolutely no need to apologize.  Differing views is why I come here.  I'm currently living in Georgia and I spout my liberal views every chance I get - some of these people have never heard half the things I say.  There's a fine line between informing and offending - you certainly didn't cross it with your post.

• Love 8

Tamra's face is beginning to remind me of the underside of a mushroom or a talking tree from the Wizard of Oz. Which is sad because (I think) it's self-inflicted.

It just clicked to me who Tamra looks like during her vile screaming and looks.

CHUCKY!!!!

If I knew how to post a pic, I would. He may be that one more kid she's been longing for. LOL!!!

• Love 8

Gotta say.....thinking about and then trying to have a baby at 47? Really Tamra? When Eddie is gone so much (like you're not, lol. Cut, showering, grocery shopping, going out to dinner?)

Yeah, and how is Tamra supposed to get pregnant when her tubes are tied?

• Love 5

Radar Online is reporting that Tamra has been fired.  Could be a rumor; could be true.

Please! Please! Please! Cross my fingers. and my toes, and my legs, and my arms, and my eyes please, please, please let it be true!

• Love 6

I'm thinking they edited the reunion the way they did because they are considering bringing them all back and didn't want to show Tamra saying something that was beyond repair. 

I also think Lizzie's deal with the the birthday is that she wants to say "I think you purposely didn't come to make me look like a loser on camera/on the show" but can't say it like that. 

• Love 7

CHUCKY!!!!

If I knew how to post a pic, I would. He may be that one more kid she's been longing for. LOL!!!

Mr. Persnickety and Mini-Persnickety have shared your observation for some time now.  

All she needs is red hair and overalls!

• Love 9

CHUCKY!!!!

Mr. Persnickety and Mini-Persnickety have shared your observation for some time now.  

All she needs is red hair and overalls!

Well...if I remember, Bride of Chucky had long, bleached out blonde hair.... but both of them were pretty creepy!! 

Wish I knew how to post a picture, too!!   :-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5
Why does this remind me of an episode of "Sex and the City", and Samantha talking about "funky spunk"?   (Oh my - did I just go there??)

Heavens!  Me & Heather are clutching our pearls in horror!  Wonder if all this backdoor talk would make Danielle's hubby wanna go out for a -- um, er, walk.

• Love 3

This reunion was boring, and I don't generally think they're boring, at least some stuff always gets aired out. This one had a hole big enough to drive a truck through, what a stupid season.

So wish someone had called Vicki out on her new attitude. She only liked Shannon because she walked in the door being hateful to her husband and making it clear despite her money and all, she was miserable. Which made it a-okay for Vicki to "relate to her," because she was as bad off as she was with Don. Had she been happy and in love, Vicki would have hated her like she does EVERY new girl at first. Plus she knew she needed someone to film with, and she knew Tamara wasn't feeling Brooks and neither was her daughter. Enter Shannon. Not buying the new improved bullshit. She just found a new mantra "I don't care if he's a grifter, I just want someone to pimp my feelings and I can afford to pay for it, and since nobody else is, I'm just going to say screw it." It has been and will continue to be satisfying every time she has to kick him to the curb. I'm waiting for the big score where he marries her, then takes all her shit like Don did. And she's deserve it because she's still the same ignorant, borderline racist, xenophobic dumb ass mean girl she's always been.

Not buying Shannon's new, improved love either. She was on David like a tick on a dog, and I don't expect it went away just because they go to bed earlier. I'll be waiting for HER next season too. And YES Shannon, you walked in talking shit about your marriage no matter what you tried to pull on Heather. Everybody knew because you put it on front street, and I haven't forgotten what a hateful shrew you started out as before they began editing out the sniping.

Shannon = the new Teresa Guidice. Heather is the worst person who lived. Zzzzz. Pile ups are boring.

Word to your entire post SnarkKitty.  Vicki saw someone in an unhappy marriage who wasn't afraid to tell the world about it and realized she had hit gold. How many people would be willing to tell the world for 2 years that her husband wasn't satisfying her sexually on national TV? Vicki would, and how great that she now had a friend who would belittle and humiliate her husband in all kind of ways as well? Perfect for the sad sack that is Vicki.  Misery loves company and all that.

I don't know about Shannon and her marriage, but there are children involved, so fingers crossed. It is hard to believe that someone can go from treating him like total and complete shit like it was her job would suddenly see the light in PR while having lunch and turn into a different person. That was before she saw any footage or heard fan reaction and did a Camille type of transformation after seeing how she was portrayed. I will tell you one thing I am certain of, there are serious unresolved issues involving his flirting/cheating/looking around. She could not have been faking the look on her face when the topic of him flirting with Vicki came up. There is something there and it is not pretty. Bravo will milk that shit for all it is worth next season. Don't even get me started on the domestic abuse deal. Shannon claims she called the police because she thought that would put an end to the fight. It is hard to picture calling the police just because you were tired of the argument and wanted it to stop. He wasn't a kid, it was only 10 or so years ago when he was in his late 30's. 

• Love 3

What is so interesting to me is the absolute contempt Tamra showed Lizzie at the reunion.  The looks she gave Lizzie were vicious.  Why?  I really don't get why Tamra got so upset over whether Lizzie said marry or f me.  It just seems that there is more to this and it could have to do with Eddie maybe having made comments that he finds Lizzie attractive and that Tamra is very insecure or (as Vickie implied) their marriage isn't as wonderful as Tamra portrays it to be.  This was more than Tamra's overplaying reactions to add drama to the show. 

• Love 9

What is so interesting to me is the absolute contempt Tamra showed Lizzie at the reunion.  The looks she gave Lizzie were vicious.  Why?  I really don't get why Tamra got so upset over whether Lizzie said marry or f me.  It just seems that there is more to this and it could have to do with Eddie maybe having made comments that he finds Lizzie attractive and that Tamra is very insecure or (as Vickie implied) their marriage isn't as wonderful as Tamra portrays it to be.  This was more than Tamra's overplaying reactions to add drama to the show. 

She did have contempt. She was almost scary in her anger towards Lizzie. I think it was more about the fact that she believes that Lizzie is the one who stirred all this up. They were all basically getting along when they went to Bali. She and Vicki were on good terms, talking in bed and hanging out. All was pretty much OK with Heather. She had made up with Shannon. Lizzie, in her outrage over the birthday deal, started getting everyone together and telling them the things that Tamra had said. I think that Tamra believes that had Lizzie not done that, things would have worked out differently.  The fact that Lizzie's motivation was the birthday party snub probably pisses her off. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7

OK, I'm really really really reaching here cuz I don't trust this slimy site for one second -- BUT here it is -- some hope & a white shiny light that some might cling to, who desperately want Tams gone.  Could any of it be true?  Me doubts it.  But hey, if it makes some happy happy, here ya go-

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/09/01/rumor-round-tamra-barney-faked-marital-tension-boring-real-housewives-orange-county/

• Love 2

In some alternate universe maybe. Not in this world.  I guess in Heather World, trying to create a narrative that someone is clinically mentally disturbed, enough to need medical intervention, is a good person and should be celebrated because she only has Shannon's best interests at heart. And it also seems in Heather World, Heather never does anything wrong.

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 10

Um, sorry, but I see no stories like this.  Like Danielle, maybe it was a dream?

I saw it. Of course it's there. ROL is so predictable. They write a story about a Housewife franchise firing after every reunion right on cue, source or no source.

• Love 4

So who should get the award for best hair of the nite?  My vote goes to Vicks.  Someone musta given girlfriend a flat iron & taught her how to use it, cuz her hair finally looked good.  Never understood why she let her hair look so horrible last season.  Such an easy fix with a flat iron.  I don't get why she was so clueless about it.

What the fuck is Lizzie doing with her hair?  I'm as puzzled by her hair as I am by her stoner hubby's.  Well, at least they match.  Nice hair in a shitty style.

I saw it. Of course it's there. ROL is so predictable. They write a story about a Housewife franchise firing after every reunion right on cue, source or no source.

Oh wait, that was a few weeks ago, right?  Ugh, Radar is the worst.  So unreliable.  Doesn't Brandi feed them stories?  Dat says it all bout dem.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3