Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Probably, but is there some kind of thread or forum I am missing that details what is/is not producer driven fuckery? I just always assume production is stirring the pot with everyone pretty much all the time. Certainly they are editing to tell the story they want. I don't believe for a second that Shannon nags at David to the extent we saw all the time, because if she did they wouldn't be married and he wouldn't proclaim to love her. There is just no way. She is a nag but they showed us nothing but this behavior to tell their story and that is what she was judged about. I assume production is trying to ramp up drama, so I have to overlook that and judge what I see, which is each persons reaction to that drama. I don't give two shits if production told Terry about what David said and conveniently left out what Eddie said. Terry is still an ass for reacting in that manner. I don't care if production did tell Tamra to wait and call Lizzie an hour after she was supposed to arrive. It was still rude, and yes Lizzie's reaction is all on her. I don't care if production tried to set up Shannon and David by apparently expecting them to sleep in squalor which I have learned is just one step up from being told your bed is a hut on the beach and yes, that Outhouse beside it is relatively clean, so good luck. Their reaction to the accommodations their hostess had set up is all on them. As is the fact that while it was not good enough for them, it was fine for the brother of their hostess to use. He is probably just happy to be on vacation and not use to splendor anyway, so who cares if the room is not fit for humans.

I hope that next year these gals take some NY HW style vacations. Send them somewhere with no air conditioning or make them go Glamping in the wildernesses where they have to share a room and maybe a bed. That would be entertaining. A word to Shannon, Vicki tends to wet the bed a little.

I hope they do no more Survivor like tasks.  I find nothing entertaining about it whatsoever.  It is like watching paint dry-which apparently these producers even set up the tired old "surprise painting party".  The idea of a surprise painting party is people are suppose to surprise the recipient with the gift of labor for their painting task.  The recipient isn't suppose to "trick" friends into painting their house.   RHOC has already "glamped"-so that is out.  It is ridiculous-these women for the most part make enough money that they will request quality accommodations-especially with their husbands in tow.  Not shared rooms with twin beds in an attic, sharing double beds with a co-worker, no air conditioning during a heat wave, or squeaky mattresses hoping production or another cast mate will pick up on bedroom action.  Evolution Media, the producers have worn this schtick out we have seen unhappy RHs in Beaver Creek, Palm Desert, Ojai, Puerto Rico, Puerto Vallarta, Santa Barbara.  The only place I saw RHs happy with their lodgings were Paris, St. Barths and Morocco and oh New Jersey folks, don't seem to care where they stay as long as there is plenty of room to rumble..

• Love 3

Tamra and Heather were acting like Shannon told them all kinds of details about her fragile marriage. You know just to reinforce the Shannon is cray cray story they where working.

Well, she DID reveal that when having sex, if the male *ahem* appendage came near her rear end, she would make dolphin noises.

Oh, wait. That was Terry while talking about Heather.  But, sure, Shannon was the one revealing too much.

And, wasn't Heather's whole schtick the first season about how she wanted to kick start her career, but Terry was being soooooo difficult?  It was so hard to leave her kids because Terry just couldn't handle parenting alone.

Shut up, Heather.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 15

I rewatched the reunion #2 again well part of it.

And I just loved Shannon shutting Heather down.

Really Heather? Shannon revealed to much but you can't really remember specifics?

I'm so glad Shannon was quick enough to shoot that down.

I'm not saying Shannon didn't reveal a lot about her marriage, but in that conversation at Tamra's party she didn't say that much.

Shannon said she wished David spent more time with her and they had not vacationed alone in years.

Tamra and Heather were acting like Shannon told them all kinds of details about her fragile marriage. You know just to reinforce the Shannon is cray cray story they where working.

Right on. And how exactly is this any different from Miss Terry saying that he used the "d word," Madame Hypocrite? Or showing that when Madame Puppet got a spot on a soon to be cancelled show that Miss Terry complained about taking their spawn to school? Or the other myriad cringe-inducing fights these two imbeciles had every time Miss Terry angered Madame by going off script from the inane imaginary sitcom Madame has running through her <not smart> head.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 9

Yeah, dat bullshit coming from Shannon bout how wonderful & awesome her marriage is now -- I'm wondering if she's still constantly nagging after David, the way we saw her -- over the stupidest, most trivial crapola.  That kinda behavior doesn't automatically change.  It's ingrained in someone, if that's who they are.  And that seems exactly who Shannon is -- a nag.  

So Shannon is telling us she's suddenly not a nag anymore?  Er, huh????  Not buying it, Shannon, honey.  Not for a second.  You, my dear Shannon, are a nag.  You nag David & your children incessantly.  We've seen it a billion times from you.  I don't believe you can possibly stop this behavior.  We'll see how long this lasts, how they're taking vacays & sleeping in the same bed.  Her nagging is enough to drive anyone insane.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

I am giving Shannon the benefit of the doubt on the cutting back on nagging and claims of improved marriage. Maybe seeing herself on TV she realized how annoying and what a drag she's been. I'm a reformed nagger myself. Yes, I do have my moments, but once I've learned to let go of some control, and have become aware of it, I've improved. like Shannon, I think its improved relationships with family members. I think she looks less stressed, as does David...Perhaps the threat of losing David was enough to help her make a change.

• Love 10

So despite the name, the next one really is just Reunion, part 3, right?  Why not just call it Part 3, Satan Andy?

From the first look-it isn't just a bunch of folks sitting around trying to one up each other.  It is footage more boring than Astro baby-which of course they included more of because having on for three episodes, showing at the Reunion wasn't enough.

• Love 3

Yeah this ain't as overt as 'no scratchie the woodie'  or 'chinky chinky chinaman' but it sure as hell ain't good, cute or funny. Is the inference here that a person has to be Mexican to slam down tequila? Your ass ain't in Versailles, even though you are trying to re-build it in California, but I still see your pretentious non-French ass guzzling down the champs. But I guess being from France is more 'appropriate' and 'acceptable' or maybe just because champagne is seen as the beverage for the rich and well-to-do. Ugh!!!

And isn't this the solemn, synagogue-going family who plays up Christmas more than Rockefeller Center??

• Love 1

If someone gave you a pair of shoes and they were uncomfortable and you exchanged them for a more comfortable pair are you a snob or any less grateful for the gesture?  Good hosts accommodate their guest, which Vicki did by having her brother change rooms with them.

This wasn't a bowling alley where you could ask for a better-fitting pair of shoes. This was your host's home, and because you found your room "uncomfortable," other guests sacrificed their larger room. If everyone was happy with the new room assignments, that's great, but as a host or fellow guest (or simply a viewer!), I would categorize Shannon and David as high maintenance guests (and yes, even snobby), and Vicki's brother and gf as easy-going.

• Love 3
Absolutely.  I don't consider myself to be a snob but I would have to go to hotel if I were presented with their accomodations.

Me too.  And I ain't a fancy broad like Shannon, with fancy schmancy tastes & needs, but Jeez, that room looked awfully teeny.  Er, and the thought of Vicks woo-hoo-ing with Brooksie so close by would kinda make me wanna vomit.  Nah, I just couldn't be anywhere near that.  I mean, Vicks makes it pretty clear they're havin' sex, but sheesh, I really would not wanna have to hear dat shit.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

This wasn't a bowling alley where you could ask for a better-fitting pair of shoes. This was your host's home, and because you found your room "uncomfortable," other guests sacrificed their larger room. If everyone was happy with the new room assignments, that's great, but as a host or fellow guest (or simply a viewer!), I would categorize Shannon and David as high maintenance guests (and yes, even snobby), and Vicki's brother and gf as easy-going.

First off the Beadors said they wanted to go to a hotel so as not to displace Michael, Vicki's son.  There were two master suites upstairs.  So there were rooms that were more comfortable.  From what Vicki's brother said he was happy to move to the smaller room downstairs.  I can't think of lower maintenance guest than one who stays at a hotel.  That would be pretty much zero maintenance for Vicki.

• Love 5

I can't think of lower maintenance guest than one who stays at a hotel.  That would be pretty much zero maintenance for Vicki.

Yes, it would make them low maintenance guests if they told Vicki they were staying in a hotel ahead of time. But doing so after they saw the room, not to mention with everybody else unpacking and settling in, made it nothing but insulting.

• Love 2

Yes, it would make them low maintenance guests if they told Vicki they were staying in a hotel ahead of time. But doing so after they saw the room, not to mention with everybody else unpacking and settling in, made it nothing but insulting.

Vicki wasn't insulted. The room was a shitty little maid's room.  But I will say this Vicki has had priors of inviting someone and over packing the accommodations.  One trip to Mexico she had them packed in like sardines (with the Keoughs) another time she invited the Keoughs, to her double wide In Lake Havasu and then told them she was out of room and they had to get a hotel.  So I think maybe Vicki has unrealistic expectations of what her guests are willing to endure.  Not everyone wants to relive spring break - the college years.

My husband and mine's comfort and ability to sleep over three nights far exceeds some co-workers feelings when in comes to accommodations.  Since Vicki wasn't insulted maybe she needs to think of her guests' first and not put them in the position to begin with.

• Love 4

Calling it a maid's room over and over again doesn't make it a maid's room. I'll refer to it as the host/owner did - a guest bedroom with an adjoining guest bathroom. Not exactly roughing it, unless you're truly high maintenance. Or Teresa Giudice, whom I want incarcerated solely because she said they had to build a mansion to their specifications (on dirty money) because living in a house someone else once lived in was "gross."

• Love 6

Everything worked out well on the Mexican trip. Everybody had a good time. Shannon and David sure appreciated the time they spent with Vicki and her family. Vicki and her family enjoyed spending time with Shannon and David.

In the end, I don't think anyone gave a second thought about the sleeping accommodations.

• Love 7
In the end, I don't think anyone gave a second thought about the sleeping accommodations.

Yeah, but what if Vicks' brother hadn't switched rooms?  Would fancy schmancy Shannon have just quickly left to go to a hoity toidy hotel?  Can you imagine Heather & Miss Terry staying with Vicks? Oh, heavens -- I think both Madame & Miss Terry would faint at the very thought.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

Calling it a maid's room over and over again doesn't make it a maid's room. I'll refer to it as the host/owner did - a guest bedroom with an adjoining guest bathroom. Not exactly roughing it, unless you're truly high maintenance. Or Teresa Giudice, whom I want incarcerated solely because she said they had to build a mansion to their specifications (on dirty money) because living in a house someone else once lived in was "gross."

My in-laws condo home (it is not a time share) in Cabo has more four bedroom suites but the one that has the attached bath downstairs, without a view was and still is sold as the maid's room.  The idea is when people vacation there is a dedicated space for a nanny or helper, near the kitchen and has a dedicated bathroom.   Well a double bed for two adults is a bit of a sacrifice,  a room next to highway noise and having the pleasure of listening to the 5 am parting guests coming in seems a bit much and anything but a guest suite.   Maybe Vicki should have explained the accommodations to the Beadors before they arrived so they could have decided between hotel or Vicki's.

Here is the thing is isn't even an issue at the Reunion -Part I or Part 2.  It wasn't an issue after the adjustment.  What was an issue was Tamra out of line for telling Vicki Fuck you?  Or was Vicki out of line for asking Tamra not to ever  say that to her again?

Yeah, but what if Vicks' brother hadn't switched rooms?  Would fancy schmancy Shannon have just quickly left to go to a hoity toidy hotel?  Can you imagine Heather & Miss Terry staying with Vicks? Oh, heavens -- I think both Madame & Miss Terry would faint at the very thought.

I know I would have gone to a hotel-or just asked about the availability of another condo in the development.  I can't imagine Heather and Terry camping or cramping out in the maid's/guest quarters.  I can't really imagine Heather and Terry doing a lot of travelling with this group. 

• Love 3

Probably (re: Shannon and David). And I agree re: Heather and Miss Terry. Heather won't even touch a paint brush! (which I don't really understand, since she and Terry have such high regard for people who work with their hands).

• Love 1

I hope they do no more Survivor like tasks.  I find nothing entertaining about it whatsoever.  It is like watching paint dry-which apparently these producers even set up the tired old "surprise painting party".  The idea of a surprise painting party is people are suppose to surprise the recipient with the gift of labor for their painting task.  The recipient isn't suppose to "trick" friends into painting their house.   RHOC has already "glamped"-so that is out.  It is ridiculous-these women for the most part make enough money that they will request quality accommodations-especially with their husbands in tow.  Not shared rooms with twin beds in an attic, sharing double beds with a co-worker, no air conditioning during a heat wave, or squeaky mattresses hoping production or another cast mate will pick up on bedroom action.  Evolution Media, the producers have worn this schtick out we have seen unhappy RHs in Beaver Creek, Palm Desert, Ojai, Puerto Rico, Puerto Vallarta, Santa Barbara.  The only place I saw RHs happy with their lodgings were Paris, St. Barths and Morocco and oh New Jersey folks, don't seem to care where they stay as long as there is plenty of room to rumble..

I was watching "Below Deck" the other night, and thought that would be an interesting cross-over....it would be interesting to see both sides of the spectrum - the demands of the OC, Atlanta or NY housewives (i couldn't even imagine the NJ crew anywhere on a luxury yacht....), and then, the "Below Deck" cast/crew complaining about them!! 

I think it would be pretty funny!    :-)

• Love 7

Yeah, but what if Vicks' brother hadn't switched rooms? Would fancy schmancy Shannon have just quickly left to go to a hoity toidy hotel? Can you imagine Heather & Miss Terry staying with Vicks? Oh, heavens -- I think both Madame & Miss Terry would faint at the very thought.

I'm not gonna worry myself over "what ifs" that never happened.

Everybody had a good time. To me, that's the most important thing.

• Love 7

I was watching "Below Deck" the other night, and thought that would be an interesting cross-over....it would be interesting to see both sides of the spectrum - the demands of the OC, Atlanta or NY housewives (i couldn't even imagine the NJ crew anywhere on a luxury yacht....), and then, the "Below Deck" cast/crew complaining about them!! 

I know what you mean. One of the things I'm shocked at in watching Below Deck is how freely the crew makes fun of the charter guests, who apparently pay a lot of money for that privilege. A crossover with these spoiled HW's would be hilarious!

• Love 2

I know what you mean. One of the things I'm shocked at in watching Below Deck is how freely the crew makes fun of the charter guests, who apparently pay a lot of money for that privilege. A crossover with these spoiled HW's would be hilarious!

Bravo could air the two shows back to back - I would love to see it!!  :-)

• Love 2

I know I would have gone to a hotel-or just asked about the availability of another condo in the development. I can't imagine Heather and Terry camping or cramping out in the maid's/guest quarters. I can't really imagine Heather and Terry doing a lot of travelling with this group.

Maybe, but the thing is we don't know because Terry and Heather were not there. Shannon and David were. It is fun for me to imagine what Marry/shag/kill would have been like had Shannon and David been at that party, given the obvious tension in their relationship about his flirting. I don't think that is fair, however, because we have no idea how that would have turned out even though it is clear that she is insecure about some of his behavior. Vicki seemed to think the room she gave them was good enough, or she wouldn't have put them there. She made it clear she didn't want them to go to a hotel and expected them to rock the bed in the small room. She also felt like the other room was appropriate for her brother and his girlfriend, and they were spending more time at the pad than the Beador's were. The Beador's, who I assume had their travel arrangements paid for, felt like they were not given a room that was acceptable for their needs. Billie (I think that is his name), who probably paid his own way for the trip, and more than likely didn't like the small room any more than anyone else would, or he would have already have been staying there, graciously agreed to pack up his stuff and move. The Beador's were fine with him doing this as their comfort was important to them. I would sooner run down the street naked than allow someone who was enjoying their vacation to pack up and move to a room that I myself found lacking. They have no problem with this. Some people are able to cope with situations that are not exactly to their liking and some are not. Everyone has their own ideas about what being a polite guest is about. This is not mine.

Shannon is a very nice person and a I find much to like about her. I do think that she tends to struggle in coping with things that others manage. David's reaction to the room was that he was worried about her. He seemed to have no issues. She runs to Dr. Moon three times a week by her own admission. This is strange behavior no matter how you analyze it. People who are managing with day to day life and issues do not do things like this. They don't send their 12 year olds on a trip with their father and a suitcase full of homeopathic medicines, including ones for anxiety. They don't admit to calling the cops when they are having an argument with their spouse just because they want the argument to end, even though they claim there is no violence. She just seems to be someone who is very use to be taken care of and coddled and doesn't know how to manage any other way. I don't even know that I would call her snobby. She just seems to think this is the way things are for her and that this is normal.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 2

Bravo could air the two shows back to back - I would love to see it!!  :-)

Two shows? What do you mean? In my version - it's one glorious show, with the Below Deck crew serving the HW's and their husbands and spawn, and then trash-talking them below deck and in their TH's, saying stuff similar to what we all say! Andy Cohen, are you listening?

• Love 3

RHoBH and Vanderpump Rules did a nice job of partially merging the two shows while still honoring each time slot and cast. It could be done with Below Deck and any HW show.

Have you seen Below Deck? They really make fun of the guests. I don't think any HW and their ego would sign up for that!

• Love 3

Oh.  Pitch this.  I'd watch :)  Let the record be noted....it was her idea Miss Andy!  I somehow think they would all love dick towels on their beds.

My dog is in the hospital for a snake bite.  I think I'm going to sue Tamra for damages.  Just because she's a snake and to me, it's all her fault :)  Eye witnesses said it was an over botox snake with heavy black eye shadow and couldn't open her eyes all the way but bit him and said "THAT'S MY OPINION!  FUCK YOU!"  Then injected him with her poison.  Bitch.  Watch out Eddie!

Lizzie says: Eddie and Lizzie sitting on a tree, Eddie says he wants to fuck me......{just in case Tamballs is reading this}

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4

The Beador's were fine with him doing this as their comfort was important to them. I would sooner run down the street naked than allow someone who was enjoying their vacation to pack up and move to a room that I myself found lacking. They have no problem with this. Some people are able to cope with situations that are not exactly to their liking and some are not. Everyone has their own ideas about what being a polite guest is about. This is not mine.

I think this guest bedroom conversation will always hit a stalemate because we all have different perceptions (TM Heather) of the situation. For me, I am someone who wants to be comfortable - especially if I am vacationing. If I don't like a room, I'm not going to want to stay there. It's not that I couldn't cope with a room like Vicki's guest/maid room, it's just that I wouldn't want to cope with it. And it would work in the reverse for me as well: I would never want guests to lie to me or put up with something they didn't like for the sake of my feelings. If there were a reason why my accommodations were not working out for them, I would so much rather they go to a hotel if that would make them genuinely happier. I would much prefer that to them silently suffering/needlessly coping for no reason. I just prefer everyone to be honest. I'll be honest, you'll be honest, we'll all be happier for it. Vicki herself was aware the room left something to be desired - she was pretty much apologizing for it from the moment they got there. I don't personally have a problem with the Beadors taking Billy's room because of the simple fact that Vicki refused to let them go to a hotel. I feel like if Vicki was going to put her foot down that they had to stay in her condo, then it makes sense that Vicki's family take the shitty little guest room.

• Love 9

What I don't get is why the Beadors accepted Vicks' invite to stay in her condo.  They knew full well, even at that point, despite Vicks' pretensions, she ain't a rich woman & her condo wasn't gonna be some luxurious kinda thing.  Anyhoo, the Beadors are in their 50's & rich, so what the fuck is the big deal in them wanting to stay in a nice hotel?  Vicks shoulda understood that.  I suspect she just wanted to control the situation & the Beadors.

Still say, there's no fuckin' way in hell I'd wanna stay in that shitty ass room & I'm not as old or as rich as the Beadors.  Now, on the other hand if I was 20 years old & back in college, I'd take that room in a hot second -- even if it was near enough to hear Vicks & Brooksie doin' it.  I'd probably record 'em & play it back to everyone in the house the next day.  Yeah, I was that kinda snotty kid.

• Love 5

What I don't get is why the Beadors accepted Vicks' invite to stay in her condo. They knew full well, even at that point, despite Vicks' pretensions, she ain't a rich woman & her condo wasn't gonna be some luxurious kinda thing. Anyhoo, the Beadors are in their 50's & rich, so what the fuck is the big deal in them wanting to stay in a nice hotel? Vicks shoulda understood that. I suspect she just wanted to control the situation & the Beadors.

Still say, there's no fuckin' way in hell I'd wanna stay in that shitty ass room & I'm not as old or as rich as the Beadors. Now, on the other hand if I was 20 years old & back in college, I'd take that room in a hot second -- even if it was near enough to hear Vicks & Brooksie doin' it. I'd probably record 'em & play it back to everyone in the house the next day. Yeah, I was that kinda snotty kid.

In my OPINION!!!!!, they accepted because that's what was in the script. If this was a trip in real life, they would've stayed in a hotel from the start.

• Love 6

According to "Tamara Tattles" those guests are paying for the charter.  The production company runs ads asking for guest who are willing to pay for the cruise and be filmed.  In addition to paying for it, they get to sign off on the standard release.  I think it would be great to have some of the more prickly HWs take a tour-but I think production is too tight to pay a $100,000.00 for the privilege of filming it.  Even past RH who are still hungry for fame.  Jill Zarin comes to mind since she blew off her opportunity to do a yacht cruise in St. John's.

• Love 1

After seeing who Heather brought in as a tradesman/construction guy to help Tamra paint-it opened a whole new world for how Terry perceives "construction guys".  I think he sees them as a threat.  Maybe Heather is the one doing the interviewing for the "construction guys" at the new mansion.

Somehow I am not surprised that Tamra's idea of Heather's parenting is handing the nanny a list.  Heather has far more important things to do, such as interview construction workers.

• Love 5

I think the room battle should be put to death, lol. Vicki and Shannon don't seem too worried. Y'all know good and well that was the editing monkeys at work cuz if Vicki thought it had the slightest value as an issue, she would have made it into one. I'm betting David and Shannon were not so uptight about it as they appeared. They have appeared, AT TIMES, to be pretty cool cukes under fire!

• Love 6

I tried to watch Below Deck but the staff was just meh to me so please, no no no cross over combined show. Bleck.

I can't figure out if I liked Heather's hair at the reunion. I think I liked the bangs but didn't like angle of the bob. I don't think the two went together very well. And I also think the color was good but seemed a bit saturated. What I keep thinking is why she got bangs so spur of the moment at such a high profile event, with I guess a hairdresser she didn't go to regularly? I did like that they didn't do the bangs in the eyes type of bangs. Maybe it was the pointy lip that was throwing me off. 

I went to that Mayo clinic link and now I wonder what I am?? Because I had one trait from each cluster. But I decided that Tamra is in the B cluster sub section labeled Histronic. Man I wish Judge Judy was hosting these shows. She told a woman on a recent episode, who was zero to a million, just like the My OPINION!! was from Tamra, Stop being hysterical!  And really with that one sentence nailed that the woman was a wackadoodle. Now Judge Judy is a cross over I would welcome. 

If Bravo were to do a cross-over with "Below Deck", I predict it would be with some group such as the Shahs of Sunset or #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills  two groups of people who will take their clothes off in a heart beat and party all night.  There is still hope that Andy and Anderson's cross-pollination might take off-there are no shortage of elderly acerbic women ( I would vote for Judge Judy) out there who would like to sentence some of these HW to some time.

• Love 2

I tried to watch Below Deck but the staff was just meh to me so please, no no no cross over combined show. Bleck.

I can't figure out if I liked Heather's hair at the reunion. I think I liked the bangs but didn't like angle of the bob. I don't think the two went together very well. And I also think the color was good but seemed a bit saturated. What I keep thinking is why she got bangs so spur of the moment at such a high profile event, with I guess a hairdresser she didn't go to regularly? I did like that they didn't do the bangs in the eyes type of bangs. Maybe it was the pointy lip that was throwing me off.

I went to that Mayo clinic link and now I wonder what I am?? Because I had one trait from each cluster. But I decided that Tamra is in the B cluster sub section labeled Histronic. Man I wish Judge Judy was hosting these shows. She told a woman on a recent episode, who was zero to a million, just like the My OPINION!! was from Tamra, Stop being hysterical! And really with that one sentence nailed that the woman was a wackadoodle. Now Judge Judy is a cross over I would welcome.

No worries, we all possess a trait here and there, it doesn't make us personality disordered. There's more to it than the traits (I'm a psychologist, really!). Now- for Trashra, I do believe that she is personality disordered. Histrionic fits but so does Borderline (chaotic relationships, suicide "attempts", extreme reactions, extreme mood switches, etc). I see it, for sure.

• Love 4

So what if they had? I would rather my guests be relaxed and comfortable so; if a hotel made them so, it's all good to me.

• Love 3

...working in a restaurant a few years back...my fellow servers freely talked about guests...while handing the guests their orders.  Heck, the managers...everyone did it.  Maybe it's just jarring seeing it on television?  Knowing the work environment(s) I came from...maybe I'm not shocked by it?

• Love 4

After seeing who Heather brought in as a tradesman/construction guy to help Tamra paint-it opened a whole new world for how Terry perceives "construction guys".  I think he sees them as a threat.  Maybe Heather is the one doing the interviewing for the "construction guys" at the new mansion.

Somehow I am not surprised that Tamra's idea of Heather's parenting is handing the nanny a list.  Heather has far more important things to do, such as interview construction workers.

I've always had a feeling Miss Terry is not straight (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

• Love 3

I'd rather have seen Heather, Vicki, and Tamra attempting to paint rather then bringing the hottie painter.  More comedic potential and I know if that had happened, it would have been included during the season then in the lost footage episode.

If I were a producer on the show, I'd tell Heather to quit 'acting' and be more herself.. and that if she continues to stage her life then she's out. 

• Love 7

No worries, we all possess a trait here and there, it doesn't make us personality disordered. There's more to it than the traits (I'm a psychologist, really!). Now- for Trashra, I do believe that she is personality disordered. Histrionic fits but so does Borderline (chaotic relationships, suicide "attempts", extreme reactions, extreme mood switches, etc). I see it, for sure.

I said in an episode thread earlier this year I think she has borderline personality disorder.

Not even snarking but she just comes off to me like she needs help and has those traits.

To the poster who said Tamra looks like Bride of Chucky and the poster who tweeted those pics to her. I love you!!!!!

This thread is comedy gold.

• Love 7
There's more to it than the traits (I'm a psychologist, really!). Now- for Trashra, I do believe that she is personality disordered. Histrionic fits but so does Borderline (chaotic relationships, suicide "attempts", extreme reactions, extreme mood switches, etc). I see it, for sure.

It took me a long time to find a psychologist I liked, because for awhile there they all acted like Regina George equivalents; for years, I was convinced that all psychologists had very little compassion for their clients. Like, "yeah, so-and-so has got a personality disorder;" and then proceed to make fun of and judge their clients. Thank goodness I eventually found a good one, because I needed one. So, yeah, this just made me think that my stance on psychologists isn't all that off: a whole lot of them are mean girls (and boys)! Yes, Tamara has her issues; I just  find it interesting that even psychologists, who should be the most understanding, still judge and make fun of people with obvious mental or behavioral issues. Sure, I am not a fan of Tamara -- at all -- and I poke fun; but, even I try to avoid calling her things like "Trashra", because I can see that she does have some issues that need attention. I mean, she's needy, and terribly insecure, and hyper status concious and a hypocrite. FOR SURE! BUT, I don't know, the lack of any and all compassion is starting to irk me, I guess. I hope she can find a genuinely compassionate psychologist or psychatrist to help her out of her rut.

• Love 6

I agree. The whole thing was such an obvious producer set up. The hope for more "drama" with all of them crammed into a condo. There are very few people that I would stay with and it has nothing to do with the room being too small.

I'm hesitant to blame everything on the producers. While it's undeniable that the producers helped facilitate this trip, the condo in question is apparently Vicki's actual, real-life time-share, and that third bedroom didn't suddenly become structurally smaller in order to precipitate the drama that ensued. It was adequate for Vicki's son to use on previous occasions, and adequate for Vicki's brother on this trip. Granted, a couple needs more space than a single occupant, but still...

• Love 2

It took me a long time to find a psychologist I liked, because for awhile there they all acted like Regina George equivalents; for years, I was convinced that all psychologists had very little compassion for their clients. Like, "yeah, so-and-so has got a personality disorder;" and then proceed to make fun of and judge their clients. Thank goodness I eventually found a good one, because I needed one. So, yeah, this just made me think that my stance on psychologists isn't all that off: a whole lot of them are mean girls (and boys)! Yes, Tamara has her issues; I just  find it interesting that even psychologists, who should be the most understanding, still judge and make fun of people with obvious mental or behavioral issues. Sure, I am not a fan of Tamara -- at all -- and I poke fun; but, even I try to avoid calling her things like "Trashra", because I can see that she does have some issues that need attention. I mean, she's needy, and terribly insecure, and hyper status concious and a hypocrite. FOR SURE! BUT, I don't know, the lack of any and all compassion is starting to irk me, I guess. I hope she can find a genuinely compassionate psychologist or psychatrist to help her out of her rut.

I am glad you found a psychologist that is helpful to you.

I think the reason people are relentless towards Tamra is because she intentionally makes others lives miserable, sits back at laughs at their misery, when called on it claims "it is what she is paid to do."  So for money she can reek havoc in others' lives.  When Tamra suffers something in her life, her reaction is so disproportionate to the issue at hand, and because she readily admits to amping up the drama for screen time and storylines her issues fall flat.  Also, her crying isn't very realistic.  I find it hard to believe she cried everyday during the season but when called on to rustle up a few tears when her son was getting married, we got the dry-eyed tear show again.  Same with at the Reunion, when Tamra wanted to do the scrunch up cry face, claiming she was hurt by Vicki, then Lizzie interrupted, there was head spinning change from Teartful Tamra to Tyrant Tamra.

Having a mental illness does excuse one's bad behavior, morally or legally (except in extreme, limited cases) .  It also doesn't mean the behavior can not be the subject of teasing or satire.  I think of the show Monk, the entire show was based around someone's OCD.  Tamra has chosen to bring her depression, past suicide attempts, body and food issues into the viewers' life in hopes of empathy or as an excuse as to why she is such a bitch towards others.  She doesn't seem to have a lot of takers to her excuses.  I think there are times that many of these RH display personality characteristics tied to a variety of mental illnesses and layman and professionals alike just kind of tag the person with these traits. The RH do it to each other.  Wasn't Tamra once again called a psycho?  

Tamra (and to some extent Heather) doing the gaslighting of Shannon was probably Tamra's undoing.  When Andy Cohen and his guests on WWHL start referring to it as gaslighting, it is either a very malicious person or persons who behave as such or really corny acting.

As to Tamra finding a good therapist-she is in therapy with her daughter, the therapist seems to think of Tamra in terms as an adequate parent.  Sometimes for therapy to work you have to change behavior.  If Tamra feels, or is made to feel like her only worth to the show is stirring up trouble and having screaming, yelling meltdowns then maybe she needs to step back and decide if she is paying to big a price for her fame and fortune.  I don't think it something the viewers can do for her.

For many seasons Bravo and Andy have talked about how popular Tamra is with the viewers.  I cannot think of the last time I saw her win a popularity poll.   It is all in their heads, because she is a person who will pretty much do anything for production.  This season even her smart aleck  comments were off.  I guess the homerun this year was suppose to be "Kentucky Fried titties", what does that even mean?  Let alone why would it be funny-because it has the word titties in it?

• Love 6

Yes, Tamara has her issues; I just  find it interesting that even psychologists, who should be the most understanding, still judge and make fun of people with obvious mental or behavioral issues. Sure, I am not a fan of Tamara -- at all -- and I poke fun; but, even I try to avoid calling her things like "Trashra", because I can see that she does have some issues that need attention. I mean, she's needy, and terribly insecure, and hyper status concious and a hypocrite. FOR SURE! BUT, I don't know, the lack of any and all compassion is starting to irk me, I guess. I hope she can find a genuinely compassionate psychologist or psychatrist to help her out of her rut.

I am not the OP, but I think there is a huge difference between seeing clients in a professional setting and snarking on self-described "fictional characters" on reality TV. Full disclosure: I work as a healer and am trained in an intense therapeutic modality. If Tamra were to walk into my office, it would be a totally different situation than when I am decompressing at the end of a long day and switching on Bravo to unwind. I would hate for one to have much of a reflection on the other. And the truth is, I actually do have compassion for everyone involved in these shows - at times, I even find myself loving them for their foibles and their humanity (even though it grosses me out to feel love for people exhibiting such vile behavior - yes, that even includes Ms. Terry) - and I often use the shows to casually look at what triggers me and why it bothers me. But I am human. Like all humans, I have a higher self and a lower self. The higher self comes to work with me. The lower self watches "The Real Housewives" and posts on these forums. There is room for both.

• Love 16

...working in a restaurant a few years back...my fellow servers freely talked about guests...while handing the guests their orders.  Heck, the managers...everyone did it.  Maybe it's just jarring seeing it on television?  Knowing the work environment(s) I came from...maybe I'm not shocked by it?

I'm not shocked at all that people in the hospitality industry talk about the guests, diners, etc... It was just jarring to see it televised. We're introduced to the charter guests as very wealthy people, who probably never expected to be snarked on like that. Don't get me wrong - I love it!

• Love 2
But I am human. Like all humans, I have a higher self and a lower self. The higher self comes to work with me. The lower self watches "The Real Housewives" and posts on these forums. There is room for both.

Fair enough. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. I guess I just take issue with declaring oneself a psychologist, then commenting that Tamara most likely has a personality disorder, and continuing to trash her. It seems like if psychologists want to "veg out", and these shows are their "down time" -- then why bring their professional opinions into the mix? Anyway....

Bottom line is that I am starting to feel sympathy for Tamara. I feel like her Real Housewives check is the only true money she makes, and clearly Bravo has rewarded her financially FOR being a shit-stirrer; as such, I can see where she may be thinking, "shit, I gotta stir shit to freaking EAT and have a roof over my head." Again, I am not excusing everything she has done, but I am developing some compassion for her -- the old mighty dollar has her stuck betweena rock and a hard place. And yes, she could have made better decisions in her life so she wouldn't have had to be on RHOC. But again, if she truly has a personality / chemical imbalance, terrible parenting, etc., etc., etc....maybe she wasn't capable of that in the same way a healthy person is. Just my opinion.....

• Love 7