Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

Especially since she was already giving Erika updates via text...and why texts to only Erika and not in their group texts? Those two have been super suspicious this whole season and they seem to back up each other's stories. What a coincidence that Rinna is the only one to see Kathy's meltdown and Erika be the only one who heard Kathy supposedly using a homophobic slur...

This is exactly why I don't trust Rinna and Erika. They literally kept this whole meltdown bombshell moment between themselves for maximum effect. If Kathy had had that kind of meltdown in front of me, there's no way I wouldn't have mentioned it to the others to try to get an idea of whether someone else knew why she was angry. 

Everyone else was told after the fact and only Rinna was there to see this meltdown. 

8 hours ago, Hiyo said:

So we can expect them to go off a cliff sometime soon?

Now that that would've been a great season ender.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
Just now, Jel said:

And, if you and your husband are going to keep doing things that you know damn well will offend/piss off your sisters, either don't do them, or shut up and take the consequences of your actions.  Why Kyle thinks she, and only she, should be able to escape every unpleasant consequence of her own choices is beyond me. She gets angry and hurt that others are angry and hurt about what she has done.  

That's the part that I really take issue with. Kyle makes her sisters the bad guys because according to Kyle they aren't ever allowed to be upset with Kyle's behavior and decisions. We've seen Kathy and Kim (to a lessor extend) take some sort of responsibility in how their actions affect Kyle or at least acknowledge how Kyle has been supportive but Kyle will never go, Kim was a good sister to me in so many ways or Kathy can be overbearing at times but she's also been there for me a million times. Nope, all we get from Kyle are nuggets of mistreatment and angst at the hands of them. How often have we ever heard Kyle say anything truly joyful about her sisters or share good memories? It seems like Kyle is always on a mission to put front and center this narrative of a tumultuous sibling relationship.

Even when she points out how happy she is to be talking again with her sister(s) it's always done in this dismal sad way highlighting what's missed instead of rejoicing the positive dynamic that's happening at the moment. She can't ever completely let go of that bleak narrative even when she is on speaking terms with them. Can't let the audience forget how at the drop of a hat that rollercoaster can begin again. Woe is Kyle. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I don't know Kyle...if you repeatedly go through periods where you and one or both sister don't talk for extended periods of time, yet they never seem to have issues with each other, you may be the problem. Just sayin

I think they've alluded to there usually being one sister on the outs when the other two are fine, but even if that were not true, I think an argument can be made that Kyle is the most functioning adult of the three and sometimes in a rotten family dynamic the healthy one is the one who gets ganged up on. 

I'm not saying she's perfect, but of the three sisters she wins in my book. She hasn't tortured her family with addiction, she doesn't have any, let alone *multiple* kids having been to jail/prison, and she's been the one they call in when they need her.  She clearly was the clean up crew for Kim's messes over the years when Kathy would (maybe) send a check but otherwise keep clear. I remember Kyle on Larry King live and other shows defending Paris when her own parents were deep in hiding. 

Kathy and Kim always thought of Kyle as a supporting character in the stories of their lives, and any time she has the gall to step away she is punished. Her attempts to step away are awkward as hell, and the sniping she was aiming at Kathy on that trip was not lost on me. 

But as entertaining as it was to see her go at Rinna, I have zero doubt she talks that way to her family and if she thinks you've crossed her, you pay.  I saw her touch Kyle's shoulder and kiss her cheek and like Kyle I knew that despite those loving gestures she was going to walk away and not look back.

I think Kyle's just finally of an age where Kathy (and her extended family)'s love being withheld is no longer going to define her behavior, even if it makes her desperately sad.  If I were one of her daughters I'd sure be telling her to let it go, just as I'd write off my fair weather cousins. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

This is exactly why I don't trust Rinna and Erika. They literally kept this whole meltdown bombshell moment between themselves for maximum effect. If Kathy had had that kind of meltdown in front of me, there's no way I wouldn't have mentioned it to the others to try to get an idea of whether someone else knew why she was angry. 

I agree.  But hmmm, didn't they? Rinna probably DID get everyone involved that SHE thought mattered -- Rinna, Erika, and KYLE!  Wouldn't Rinna have contacted Kyle to find out more about what went down at the Club?  Kyle seemed to be the one who knew the most about what happened at the Club.  (Dorit would add nothing - and why bother with Crystal, Garcelle or Sutton - they wouldn't be likely to support the clique anyway.)  So there's the twist - KYLE's involvement too.  Supporting my earlier theory of Kyle's tears of guilt rather than just tears of victimhood - or BOTH.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

So bottom line - inquiring minds want to know whether Rinna will go the way of Vicki or whether she is viewed as someone you love to hate.

I get asked to do BRAVO online surveys in which they ask lot of questions about the Housewives shows - who do you want to see more or or less or the same; whose side were you on. 

One of the questions is whether a particular cast member is someone you love to hate. 

Personally for me, Rinna has been someone I hate to hate - I just don't want to see her on the television screen at all. I generally save all shows to DVR so I can avoid ads but increasingly with the BH franchise, I was fast forwarding lots of stuff because it was so uncomfortable to watch - and of course some because it was boring. I just deleted a LOT of the BH episodes which I hadn't watched or watched only a small portion of because I realized I would never want to actually watch Diana or Rinna. I stopped watching the NY franchise last season when all of the interactions became too much - and that was cancelled thankfully. Sad because it used to be my favorite franchise - even when someone like Lu was too much she was much fun to watch.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, realityplease said:

I agree.  But hmmm, didn't they? Rinna DID get everyone involved that SHE thought mattered -- Rinna, Erika, and KYLE!  Wouldn't Rinna have contacted Kyle to find out more about what went down at the Club?  Kyle seemed to be the one who knew the most about what happened at the Club.  (Dorit would add nothing - and why bother with Crystal, Garcelle or Sutton - they wouldn't be likely support the clique anyway.)  So there's the twist - KYLE's involvement too.  Supporting my earlier theory of Kyle's tears of guilt rather than just tears of victimhood - or BOTH.

Eventually, they all found out about it via Rinna.

For me, if a friend (who's on a trip with me and several others) has a meltdown to the point of stomping on their own glasses and punching walls, everyone's going to know straight away. I'm not going to just tell one person, who isn't the host, about what happened and let pieces trickle out.

It's not about causing drama, but that's a pretty big meltdown to have. At least, the way Rinna alluded to it being.

There's no way I would have kept my mouth shut overnight about that.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

That's the part that I really take issue with. Kyle makes her sisters the bad guys because according to Kyle they aren't ever allowed to be upset with Kyle's behavior and decisions. We've seen Kathy and Kim (to a lessor extend) take some sort of responsibility in how their actions affect Kyle or at least acknowledge how Kyle has been supportive but Kyle will never go, Kim was a good sister to me in so many ways or Kathy can be overbearing at times but she's also been there for me a million times. Nope, all we get from Kyle are nuggets of mistreatment and angst at the hands of them. How often have we ever heard Kyle say anything truly joyful about her sisters or share good memories? It seems like Kyle is always on a mission to put front and center this narrative of a tumultuous sibling relationship.

Even when she points out how happy she is to be talking again with her sister(s) it's always done in this dismal sad way highlighting what's missed instead of rejoicing the positive dynamic that's happening at the moment. She can't ever completely let go of that bleak narrative even when she is on speaking terms with them. Can't let the audience forget how at the drop of a hat that rollercoaster can begin again. Woe is Kyle. 

I agree. Kyle is emotionally immature. For some reason,  at least with her sisters, she has the emotional maturity of a pre-teen.  She needs a good therapist who will encourage her to look at her own role in these family conflicts.

That;s my free advice to Kyle. Avoid the "everyone who challenges you is toxic!" therapist, and get a real, bona fide head shrinker. Growth hurts a little but it's worth it in the end.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Uh…that wasn’t my post you quoted earlier.

Weird....

Oh I see what happened, that was a post by @amarante that you quoted, then I quoted the quote....😵😖  I'm not sure how to fix it, but I'll try.   I'm sorry. 

ETA: Fixed.  I hope. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 1

Can a therapist cure cuntitis?

Ask anyone that knows me is the most common manipulator phrase among this group. 

Lil Kathy taking charge from the get go with a simple...Hi girls...to the squirming Lips & her sidecunt.

Wah fuckin Wah Vyle. Your sisters see you as a whiny spoiled bratty cry baby...cuz you are.

If I walked up to my younger brother (no sisters) and growled, we're outa here, he wouldn't be all butt-hurt and wondering why I was being nasty to HIM. He'd follow me out straight away and ask what the hell happened that had me worked up. Then he'd say...Screw this place. They ain't getting one more dime of our money! Maybe it's not comparable because he's a dude...and we actually have each other's backs.

Things I've NEVER heard in my life. Puhlease Lips (and that stray cat on your head)!! I don't believe for a second that Lil Kathy said you're talented, kind, loyal or a decent human being.

YAAASSSS Lil Kathy...list them enemies! The whole screaming AT me, abuse, thing is silly. She wasn't fighting with Rinna...she threw a hissy in front of her. Still not very Mrs. Hilton sophisticated, but Lips acts like Kathy punched holes in the walls and threatened her with footage of Harry Hams sucking a big long schlong.

Did Vyle watch Pretty in Pink a few weeks before the reunion and decide to sew her own ugly dress? It literally hurts my eyes!!!

Dorit - We're all waiting to move this along....aka you're sister shit is sucking up all the air time and I'm still trying to get in a memorable reunion moment.

Andy...such a humble thank you for the appearance of Lil Kathy. He & Bravo are desperado to get her full time. Vyle should be crying I guess. The shine is off her diamond and Andy would lick Kathy's clean on the daily if she'd proudly hold it in the center of the ladies next year.

Yes Gar - We ALL want you to have more fun! Fingers crossed for some new HW next year!

• Fire 3
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Weird....

Oh I see what happened, that was a post by @amarante that you quoted, then I quoted the quote....😵😖  I'm not sure how to fix it, but I'll try.   I'm sorry. 

ETA: Fixed.  I hope. 

Quoting must be a bit screwy atm. Gingerella has a quote of missfeatherbottom that’s actually a quote from me. My bottom is not feathery 😆

1 hour ago, amarante said:

So bottom line - inquiring minds want to know whether Rinna will go the way of Vicki or whether she is viewed as someone you love to hate.

I get asked to do BRAVO online surveys in which they ask lot of questions about the Housewives shows - who do you want to see more or or less or the same; whose side were you on. 

One of the questions is whether a particular cast member is someone you love to hate. 

Personally for me, Rinna has been someone I hate to hate - I just don't want to see her on the television screen at all. I generally save all shows to DVR so I can avoid ads but increasingly with the BH franchise, I was fast forwarding lots of stuff because it was so uncomfortable to watch - and of course some because it was boring. I just deleted a LOT of the BH episodes which I hadn't watched or watched only a small portion of because I realized I would never want to actually watch Diana or Rinna. I stopped watching the NY franchise last season when all of the interactions became too much - and that was cancelled thankfully. Sad because it used to be my favorite franchise - even when someone like Lu was too much she was much fun to watch.

Rinna is too dark and mean for me now, so I’m not enjoying her type of tv drama at all. I want her gone.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

I quit watching this shit show after LVP left.  I'm not saying she didn't have her faults, but I didn't think she was nearly as bad as she was made out to be.  I tuned in about halfway through this last season because I wanted to see what Erica had to say for herself.  

What I saw was that Kyle is still the victim, no matter the situation.  The drama between her and her sisters is just too much.  Rinna is still the same mean, vindictive person she's always been.  She sits there with no expression while Kathy & Kyle are talking at the reunion, but I think that deep inside her soul she's leaping with joy at the chaos she helped produce.  It should've been enough that Kathy apologized to her, but noooo, Lisa had to play up the supposed PTSD to the hilt.  

My take on Erica is that she sees herself as a victim of Tom too (I'm not defending her. I'm trying to figure out how she justifies the horrible things she says).  She's separating what he did in terms of fraud as something outside of their home & marriage.  I'm not sure who she thinks should repay the victims, but she seems to think that it shouldn't come from all of the material things he bought for her, even if it was bought with ill-gotten gains.  I know that it sucks for her if she is innocent, but if Tom used fraudulent monies to purchase everything they had together, then it's got to towards helping the clients who lost their money.  She wasn't expecting that her sugar daddy would turn into such a POS.  ;)  

Dorit seems to be the same poser she always was.  She, Kyle, Rinna & Erica have turned into mean girls.  

I don't have much to say about the rest of the cast because I've only seen about half of this season, and I really haven't figured them out!  I do like Garcelle, Sutton and Crystal though.  They seemed nice enough.  Sutton seems to be the verbal punching bag for the mean girls though.  Kathy seems harmless too.  However, if she said those horrible things about the rest of the cast, then she needs to apologize to them profusely and then walk away from this show.  Her name & wealth will help protect her from whatever terrible things she said & did that night from coming to light.  

Edited by ChitChat
  • Like 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, J80134 said:

Lil Kathy taking charge from the get go with a simple...Hi girls..

I love that! No fear. Ready to be in control and she was spectacular!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

I think the award for the most gracious, real and level-headed housewife should go to Garcelle. My heart broke for her when watching those four morons laugh about the incident with her son. He is a child and under no circumstance, would that be funny.  Also makes me think that Diana may have something to do with those disgusting posts. Garcelle needs to get off this franchise - she's far too good for it. 

Just now, TheCouchPotato said:
Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

Especially since she was already giving Erika updates via text...and why texts to only Erika and not in their group texts? Those two have been super suspicious this whole season and they seem to back up each other's stories. What a coincidence that Rinna is the only one to see Kathy's meltdown and Erika be the only one who heard Kathy supposedly using a homophobic slur...

Strange that Erika wouldn't have told the others about what Rinna was texting or made any move to get them all to leave to help Rinna deal with Kathy. Erika didn't go to Kyle and tell her that Rinna was saying that Kathy was out of control? Kyle wouldn't have called Mo and told him to go see what was going on or at least told Rinna to go bang on his door?

Also, according to Erika Kathy said that the DJ was a lowlife *****. But according to Kathy the DJ had his headphones on and his head down and he never even saw her. Kathy was mad at the club manager and supposedly made the slur against him.

5 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

My frustration really peaked here. I get so annoyed when there's no follow up to moments like this. Her hypocrisy knows no bounds. She's lied, screamed, and been inappropriate on camera at multiple points--does she think the viewers just forgot about all of the grenades she's lobbed over the years? 

I did cringe though when Kathy said the text wasn't in her phone. Girl.

Best moment for me was Kathy telling Erika that she has more credibility than her. Awesome burn and so, so true. 

The most intriguing moment for me was Kyle shutting down Dorit's interjection when she suggested that Kathy was looking for a little acknowledgement from Kyle that this hasn't been a one sided feud all these years where Kyle is the constant victim. Kyle's anger at Dorit there was the real deal; it was palpable. I don't think Kyle would have reacted that way if Dorit had said something that was straightforwardly in support of Kyle. Dorit's comment seemed fair, objective and gentle in its delivery but Kyle reacted as though Dorit had stepped way out of bounds. 

It was rather ironic that Kyle of all people got mad when someone else tried to butt into a conversation she was having to explain the other person's POV.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, ww92 said:

Strange that Erika wouldn't have told the others about what Rinna was texting or made any move to get them all to leave to help Rinna deal with Kathy. Erika didn't go to Kyle and tell her that Rinna was saying that Kathy was out of control? Kyle wouldn't have called Mo and told him to go see what was going on or at least told Rinna to go bang on his door?

Also, according to Erika Kathy said that the DJ was a lowlife *****. But according to Kathy the DJ had his headphones on and his head down and he never even saw her. Kathy was mad at the club manager and supposedly made the slur against him.

It was rather ironic that Kyle of all people got mad when someone else tried to butt into a conversation she was having to explain the other person's POV.

I think the issue is that Rinna and Erika planned out what Erika was going to say and they did not catch that Kathy said she only spoke to the MANAGER - so they did not have time to change or forgot.  

What I find interesting is that usually when you are in the right you come to a situation ready to go.  Rinna and Erika would not make eye contact and were shifting around.  Does not seem like how you act when you are on the right side of a situation.

• Like 12
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7

Erica spent most of the season drunk, so she's an unreliable witness to what Kathy said.  Since she is the only witness, I would disregard the whole thing.  Except that we can't, because someone-and I think with only 1 witness it isn't a mystery who- someone leaked it.  Erica could have made it up, she could have misheard it, or it could have been said exactly as she claims.  As Andy explained, it becomes she said/she said, and those are pretty difficult to sort out.

I have no idea why Kathy isn't pissed about Rinna and the Tequila.  It was a blatant dig at Kathy.  Why, after all this, and a presumed rewatch of the season, doesn't Kathy see that?

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I’m normally no fan of Andy’s, but I did appreciate his nonchalance about Kathy promoting her tequila. He was pretty much like, “so you wanted to promote your tequila *shrug*” 

And he may as well because we as viewers have had to endure the shilling of all manner of crap, from Ageless by Ramona to She by Sheree to Those Meals Shannon Sells to CUT Fitness to Erika Hair Extensions to Countess’ Singing Career to Rinna’s Definitely Not a Kylie Ripoff Lip Kits and on and on ad nauseam. At least the tequila is in, like, actual stores. 

I can tolerate the shilling of just about anything as long as we don’t have to listen to these bimbos who are delusional enough to think that they can sing.  😳😫

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, realityplease said:

No.  ERIKA didn't STEAL the earrings or other items from anyone.  She didn't receive STOLEN items - though she may have received stolen money.  The items were PURCHASED with MONEY that Tom purloined from client trust accounts - that's why she needed to return the earrings as the trustee is trying to claw back assets.  And may need to return $25 million that Tom transferred into EJ Global. 

Anyway, there's a big difference legally between actually stealing property & using money that wasn't hers & stolen by someone else. I have no use or regard for Erika or her conduct - but let's not get carried away.

I was being facetious when I said her jewelry and other items were stolen.  What I was trying to say was that Girardi stole money from clients, and that money was used to purchase baubles for Ericka which is in effect stolen property.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

I didn’t start out as a fan of Garcelle’s reunion look, but as time went on, I thought it was perfect—she had an intimidating look to her that matched her facial expressions so so well. 

Even Sutton’s kinda grew on me. 

Not that I’d choose to wear either myself, but at least they weren’t Kyle, Erika, or Dorit’s looks. Or Rinna’s for that matter.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Einstein said:

I was being facetious when I said her jewelry and other items were stolen.  What I was trying to say was that Girardi stole money from clients, and that money was used to purchase baubles for Ericka which is in effect stolen property.  

Oh, okay.  You confused me when you initially said you wanted Erika charged with receipt of stolen property.  And I still have to quibble:  Erika's baubles are not, in effect, stolen property. And stolen money isn't stolen "property."

Erika needed to turn over the earrings and baubles to the bankruptcy trustee because Tom bought them with money he took from client trust accounts or fraudulently obtained loans.  Tom laundered that money by buying jewelry or paying her expenses or putting money into her corporate account. Doing so doesn't turn the items purchased, in effect or otherwise, into "stolen" property.

As for Andy reading a comment that Erika is "entitled" to the baubles to compensate her efforts when married to Tom. How insufferable!  Whatever effort she made to cater to that grandiose thieving windbag didn't come with a guaranteed payback.  It's not "sweat equity." (Ugh - what a thought!)  Her "efforts" don't trump the return of purloined money (or items bought with it) to repay what is OWED to the clients & victims. SHE values her life & needs above the clients/victims/creditors.  But it doesn't work that way,  It pains me that she's had a platform to "sell" that erroneous view.  

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, BlueHawk said:

I finally managed to overcome my nausea enough to watch all 3 episodes back to back  (the headache is mostly gone tho' I confess to being more heavily medicated than usual 🤕) . x

Thoughts:

Dorit's "look" was the most garbaged up I can remember seeing her. The sage advice to look in the mirror right before you leave and remove one thing missed her altogether--likely deflected by the ton of mess in her hair. And she could've removed 8 items without it being noticeable.

Kyle. Her dress was ill-fitting and certainly looked uncomfortable . I expected those earrings to draw blood at any moment (she was possibly wearing them as potentially defensive weapons should she need to fight her way out at the conclusion of the show). Why do dark brunettes feel the need to go blonde? It always looks a bit off because the natural coloring of their skin isn't a match. But maybe Kyle  thought she was hiding in plain sight...( the impulse to hide being completely understandable).

Ericka. Intense situations, high - stress, emergencies bring out someone's true  nature either base or noble, sacrificing or running over everyone to save oneself.

Erickas' fundamental nature showed up glaringly-- hard, crude, nasty, thoroughly low-class, backroom truck stop stripper fight. Never been a lady & never will be & has shown she doesn't want to be so if she wants to live out life on the gutters edge & that's where she's comfortable and happy? Then leave her to it.

Rinna. Vaguely remember seeing her way back in late 70s / early 80s & thought she was pretty, great hair, thin & had an air of fun about her.

As she's aged she's morphed into a caricature of an evil marionette.

Looking at her for any length of time her makeup looks as a complete mask that could be lifted off all in one piece. Her underlying face is terrifying and repulsive, skull-like, tortured, bug-eyed, drooling & mean. And scared.

I thought her reunion look was cheap and a touch hard-edged to compliment  Ericka's. While I don't think Rinna has any actual friends in her life I could see her desire to be close to Ericka since Rinna knows she isn't as "back alley" as Ericka & needs a bit of protection & back-up because of her continuous foul behaviors & fights.

Kathy. I think she's had a lot of practice dealing with anger, deflection, indignation, hostility & denial (her own and others). I believe she's pretty determined to make Rinna seriously regret she ever decided to blow up Kathy and will have no trouble drawing that process out for years.

I felt Kathy did & remembered some more intense things than she's admitting to but not nearly what Rinna's accusing her of doing. And her attitude towards Kyle didn't ring entirely sincere.

Rinna is unkind, a huge bully & a proven liar. 

Kathy has way more money, time, and access to better lawyers than Rinna. The best Rinna can hope for is for this episode to fade away before she and her family are bankrupted into obscurity -- which would be her worst nightmare.  This is the only time I've wished one of these shows would have a 4 or 5 part reunion  so Kathy could really dig in on Rinnas mendacity & hostile nastiness.

Crystal & Sutton.--Altho' Crystal  got caught out for falsely accusing Sutton of "dark" comments it wasn't any great revelation to anyone. Viewers will never learn what Rinna or Crystal really heard / really said because neither situation was what either of them made it out to be.

Crystal and Sutton   were mostly decorative , mostly silent, mostly ladylike.

Crystals dress was classy (tho' not my favourite colour - don't like florescent colors in general) and a flattering fit  - completely opposite to Ericka's.

I only saw Sutton from  head to bust for some reason but her dress seemed mostly inoffensive, not as over the top Haute Ridiculous as so many she's worn. 

I was glad Crystal and Sutton weren't drawn into big fights or pushed deeply into any of the Rinna controversy. The whole show was exhausting enough without simply everyone engaging in the "main event."

And finally, The Absolutely Gorgeous Garcelle. I recently rewatched the NYPD Blue seasons she was on and was struck by how stunning she was at that age and how beautiful she remains.

She kept her dignity, expressed her emotions without histrionics, endured the indignities and disrespect of watching again the ill- treatment of her 14yr. old son, the mean-girling by Rinna &  Ericka of the book she is rightfully proud of & Andy Cohen being his usual petty, unsavory self & ignoring Garcelles' feelings.

Garcelles dress wasn't a favorite but it wasn't awful and didn't over share the boobs like so many Howives seem to think necessary.

Garcelle, Sutton and Crystal have the corner on class for this show. Garcelle is, for me, the absolute ruling Queen of all Housewives past & present holding honors for common sense,  decency, humour, personality,  intelligence, ease, talent and more.

Rumour has it she might leave  on her own ( who would blame her?) & that would  begin the end of the show for many previous viewers. Personally a show based only around Rinna and EJ  whining and bullying Sutton, Dorit being a logo billboard for free clothes,  Kyle trying to find something/ someone to manipulate isn't appealing.

No Garcelle? No interest. No thanks.

Great summation @BlueHawk, especially of the reunion looks.  "Garbaged up" is a perfect description of Dorito, lol.   I am immediately adding that phrase to my RH vocab.  😉

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, MamaGee said:

That's what I keep thinking. If this meltdown was as bad as Rinna says, Mo should have been able to hear something. Especially considering Kyle's house is only big enough to have Rinna, Erika and Kathy staying with her. As far as I am concerned, since Rinna hasn't referenced him as an ally, he didn't hear it. Because if he had, we all know that Rinna would have pulled him into all of this, even without his consent. 

Or maybe Rinna would have knocked on Mo's door and woke him up if she was really fearful that Kathy was having a "psychotic break"? I mean, it is his sister-in-law and they are at his house. If Kathy was so unhinged, wouldn't Rinna be worried that she could do damage to the house?

Also, why wouldn't Rinna have called or texted Kyle to let her know that her sister was completely melting down?

Rinna did NOT want this to go away. She was visibly annoyed each time Kyle and Kathy appeared to be making amends. Even if Kathy said horrible things, why is it such a big deal if the parties involved want to move on? Where was this outrage when Erika was screaming that she only cares about herself? Or when she threatened Sutton? Rinna was so quick to forgive and forget those incidents. The difference is that she didn't want Kathy on the show. She appears to be jealous. I also think people are right when they say the Faux Force Five only want yes-people on the show who won't question them or show their real lives. Hey, it's a paycheck and they want to keep control of the narrative at all times. That's why the show is so boring now.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

I think the award for the most gracious, real and level-headed housewife should go to Garcelle. My heart broke for her when watching those four morons laugh about the incident with her son. He is a child and under no circumstance, would that be funny.  Also makes me think that Diana may have something to do with those disgusting posts. Garcelle needs to get off this franchise - she's far too good for it. 

Yes, I love Garcelle but I think she's too good for this show. I will be surprised if she returns; having her son get racist death threats just isn't worth it.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
On 10/26/2022 at 7:48 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Or get Mo up so he can help hold Kathy down and do an excorsim on her.

Or hell, get Mo up to get it recorded somehow.

Kyle is so immature, the 'poor me' mentality is exhausting.  It really is ALL about how everything affects her.  I wanted to puke after I saw Andy hugging her. 

I don't think Kathy is Innocent by any means, but anyone looks like an angel next to Rinna.  I even think Erika might be easier to take if Rinna is gone. Rinna is just toxic and has no shame. 

Someone new needs to be added, the FF5 is taking all the enjoyment out of this show.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

Conspiracy theory...I'm wondering if kathy truly said those things..and did it around Rinna and Erika minis cameras because she knew they lacked credibility.

Also, Kyle should take stock and realize she always seems to have issues with both of her sisters..that maybe she's the problem.  She does seem never to defend them nor LVP.

This older scene shows how close Kathy and Kim seemed

https://youtu.be/O0vTHjShbkQ

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Mar said:

Too much spray tan

8A4823D0-DAB1-4184-AA20-BFE8B95560CA.thumb.jpeg.c44587f6a062072e4ee7fe754977c567.jpeg

The first time I saw this, I somehow missed the stain on the seat and thought someone was making a joke about her spray tan turning the PILLOW orange 🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I can tolerate the shilling of just about anything as long as we don’t have to listen to these bimbos who are delusional enough to think that they can sing.  😳😫

LOL, the second I read your comment, “On Display” popped into my head. Now I’ve got “XXXPENSIVE” bopping around in there. Serves me right for bringing up the singing 🤣

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 3
On 10/26/2022 at 7:42 PM, lawrbk said:

Girardi Keese was part of a recent huge settlement despite the circumstances. Their share will be large and it’ll likely cover a lot of what’s owed. 

The firm often used litigation financing, so they probably won’t see all of the legal fees.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Ben & Ron said, with everyone watching on high-definition televisions now, the producers REALLY need to prepare the women better. They said their faces looked like a refrigerator full of a flans! Brown at the bottom, leaking caramel too much! It can get misshapen! The spray tanning!  It used to look too orange. It’s now too brown. Erika looked like a Slim Ji- - * No, you know those oversized fried turkey legs you can buy at Disney and walk around with? She looked like that with a Honey Boo Boo wig.

* Ben & Ron NEVER body-shame, but they stopped themselves, because they realized they were not accurately describing Erika.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 13
9 hours ago, Mar said:

Too much spray tan

8A4823D0-DAB1-4184-AA20-BFE8B95560CA.thumb.jpeg.c44587f6a062072e4ee7fe754977c567.jpeg

It reminded me of that obnoxious guest on Below Deck Sailing Yacht, who also ruined a couch with her fake tan, and the primary then argued with Glenn about taking responsibility for it. I’m not sure if they were ever able to get it clean.

Next time, Andy, cover in plastic before these phony chicks sit down.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Garcelle is such a good friend. She looked so sophisticated. Sutton looked very cute at the reunion. Loved her ponytail and pink dress. Crystal was so quiet in part 3. Kathy seems so genuine to me,except during the text messages part. She is very sweet and maybe too nice for housewives.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

She needs a good therapist who will encourage her to look at her own role in these family conflicts.

Yes and to also disconnect with peace and stop the crying and lamenting during the periods of disconnection. I have done it, I mean its not ideal but I'm generally happier when the people aren't in my life. But not Kyle she keeps re-engaging and IMO it often reads as for transactional purposes to get Mo a job, to get them to Farrah's wedding to get them on the show to provide fodder for storylines. It's the only reason to keep engaging with people who clearly cause you way more pain than joy. I'd also agree she's the most functioning, but she's also the most miserable because she hasn't worked through all the bullshit and the role she chooses to play in it.

• Applause 3
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, gingerella said:
9 hours ago, OlderThanDirt said:

Interesting that Crystal wasn't asked about Kathy's behavior at the club since she called the transportation. Was that because of cease and desist orders or to preserve her actual neighbor status with the Hiltons; probably more important in the long run than this gig

At the last party I think it was the jewelry party, Crystal was talking with Sutton when the rest were argung about who leaked what to the press. Crystal said something like I don't know how anyone could hear anything because the music was so loud. Sutton seemed to agree and said I thought the whole kerfuffle was over the dress code implying that she didn't now what the fuss at the club was about. 

This part about the music being so loud makes me wonder just how Erika heard so clearly what Kathy supposedly said about the manager. I've been in places before where the music is so loud that you practically have to scream in someone's ear to be heard. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, BlueHawk said:

Rumour has it she might leave  on her own ( who would blame her?) & that would  begin the end of the show for many previous viewers. Personally a show based only around Rinna and EJ  whining and bullying Sutton, Dorit being a logo billboard for free clothes,  Kyle trying to find something/ someone to manipulate isn't appealing.

No Garcelle? No interest. No thanks.

I agree that if Garcelle leaves it will be to protect her sons from the hateful social media posters. But there are ways to protect them starting with making social media accounts private. If she does leave that's it for me as far as this show is concerned. I am not interested in the rest to waste an hour a week watching Lisa, Kyle, and Erika gloat over running off another housewive. 

I have a good feeling that Andy will do just about anything to keep Garcelle on the show. He now knows that she is the star of this show for the fans, not Rinna nor Kyle nor Erika.  Imagine how it will come across if he lets the coven run off the first and only African American Beverly HIlls housewive? I hope that in his long "conversation/apology" with Garcell he pretty much said we will do everything that we legally can to protect your minor children and name your price. She doesn't need this show and she will put her children first I am sure. I just hope it doesn't come to this. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ben & Ron refer to it as “Erika’s Fake Sex Life.”

I love them. I hope they do another tour soon and come to my city. And I totally agree about Erika's fake sex life. I said it from the beginning of this season, I don't believe she is having sex with anyone. She is just so fake when she talks about it. "Oh I had some last night, it's so nice when a guy can stay hard, I have a full roster"

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

At the last party I think it was the jewelry party, Crystal was talking with Sutton when the rest were argung about who leaked what to the press. Crystal said something like I don't know how anyone could hear anything because the music was so loud. Sutton seemed to agree and said I thought the whole kerfuffle was over the dress code implying that she didn't now what the fuss at the club was about. 

This part about the music being so loud makes me wonder just how Erika heard so clearly what Kathy supposedly said about the manager. I've been in places before where the music is so loud that you practically have to scream in someone's ear to be heard. 

Erika, like Lisa, is a proven liar. Cars rolling over, Tom unconscious for hours, snowstorms in Southern CA, etc. I guess now she's hearing voices. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I love them. I hope they do another tour soon and come to my city. And I totally agree about Erika's fake sex life. I said it from the beginning of this season, I don't believe she is having sex with anyone. She is just so fake when she talks about it. "Oh I had some last night, it's so nice when a guy can stay hard, I have a full roster"

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

I wonder whether she realizes how bad it makes her look to say she has a “roster” of men to have sex with. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4