Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

Because she is not a liar.  (Whew lightening did not strike me dead).  Basically her story and Kathy's do not match and whats weird is in all the episodes she never mentioned that she actually spoke to Kathy.

I believe she was attempting to take the heat off of Rinna who was losing.  Just like the book in the trash

They have compared themselves to Thelma & Louise a couple of times, I think? 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Trying to decide if working in Bravo's HR department would be the easiest job in the world because anything goes or the hardest because anything goes.

Lol. I think anything goes on the show, but once you have a lawyer send a cease and desist letter, it’s investigation time to cover our ass.

As for the whole Kathy/Rinna she said/she said, I think the most telling thing to me was Kyle’s re-enactment of how Kathy came up to her after the DJ/manager incident. Kyle’s face, hand gestures, and tone were really scary ugly the way she interpreted Kathy getting in her face demanding they’re outta there now. All of the ladies agreed this happened and they all rallied around swooping her out of there ASAP, just like when Rinna pulled Erika out of the house when Erika started on her “the only person I care about is myself” rant against “the victims.” Kathy’s behavior in the Caribou Club must have been so over the top that they couldn’t even wait for Crystal to get her coat from coat check to go with them as planned—they had to leave her behind. Kyle also had said in a voiceover used with the Kemosabe incident that once Kathy gets mad, it’s hard to bring her back. So it seems to check out to me that Kathy lost it in the club and continued ranting and raving in the van and back at the house. Kathy agreed that she said bad things during the run of the show—that’s why she knew she owed Kyle an apology. However, she didn’t know the specifics of what Rinna was claiming until watching the show. Now she’s trying to “course correct” too much by saying none of it happened! We know it happened. You admitted to ranting and raving and saying some really terrible things about Kyle specifically. I think she probably spewed all kinds of hatred and might not even recall everything that happened—especially after drinking tequila all day and night. But as for why Kyle isn’t standing up for Kathy more, I think it’s because she knows all of it is true. She just doesn’t want Rinna saying it because Kathy is  blaming Kyle for it because she feels that Kyle set her up by having Rinna there to confront her when she moseyed off the ponderosa to apologize to Kyle. So even though it’s Rinna who won’t shut up about it, she feels like Kyle made it a storyline on the show, since she wasn’t there at the parties all of the other times it was brought up on the show.

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Someone on Reddit has theorized that Rinna's envelope was a scare tactic for Kyle. In light of Kyle's frozen-with-fear looks while Kathy and Rinna were getting into it, I thought it was an interesting theory. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 9
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

How did Andy not address the cancer comments????? 😡😡😡😡

Because he’s a coward who lets the Evil Twins skate?

Don’t worry…there will be a half-assed apology for it in about six weeks. 

• Applause 6
  • Love 4

I did not watch much of this season (and was all the better for it), but I watched this episode to see any big reveals.

Perhaps because I've avoided the season, and don't follow social media, my sense is that Kathy did do the stuff of which she's accused, but her attorneys are successfully quashing it. Everything I heard on this episode seemed to support this - Andy's efforts to confront some of the housewives (and pander to his critics), the references to HR, Rinna's and Erika's relatively quiet stance during Kathy's confrontation, Kathy given the latitude to march in and launch into a well-rehearsed script. Perhaps she and her attorneys are satisfied now.

I had to laugh at Dorit, gamely making one last stab at camera time, forcing her attention onto the sobbing Kyle in a dressing room.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Lol. I think anything goes on the show, but once you have a lawyer send a cease and desist letter, it’s investigation time to cover our ass.

As for the whole Kathy/Rinna she said/she said, I think the most telling thing to me was Kyle’s re-enactment of how Kathy came up to her after the DJ/manager incident. Kyle’s face, hand gestures, and tone were really scary ugly the way she interpreted Kathy getting in her face demanding they’re outta there now. All of the ladies agreed this happened and they all rallied around swooping her out of there ASAP, just like when Rinna pulled Erika out of the house when Erika started on her “the only person I care about is myself” rant against “the victims.” Kathy’s behavior in the Caribou Club must have been so over the top that they couldn’t even wait for Crystal to get her coat from coat check to go with them as planned—they had to leave her behind. Kyle also had said in a voiceover used with the Kemosabe incident that once Kathy gets mad, it’s hard to bring her back. So it seems to check out to me that Kathy lost it in the club and continued ranting and raving in the van and back at the house. Kathy agreed that she said bad things during the run of the show—that’s why she knew she owed Kyle an apology. However, she didn’t know the specifics of what Rinna was claiming until watching the show. Now she’s trying to “course correct” too much by saying none of it happened! We know it happened. You admitted to ranting and raving and saying some really terrible things about Kyle specifically. I think she probably spewed all kinds of hatred and might not even recall everything that happened—especially after drinking tequila all day and night. But as for why Kyle isn’t standing up for Kathy more, I think it’s because she knows all of it is true. She just doesn’t want Rinna saying it because Kathy is  blaming Kyle for it because she feels that Kyle set her up by having Rinna there to confront her when she moseyed off the ponderosa to apologize to Kyle. So even though it’s Rinna who won’t shut up about it, she feels like Kyle made it a storyline on the show, since she wasn’t there at the parties all of the other times it was brought up on the show.

Kyle never stands up for any sister with Rinna or anyone ... lets go back to Kathy would have my back like a real sister comment Kim made ... it has been shown over and over .. I mean lets be honest here .. its not because the story is true or not its because she wants to be seen as the put-upon sister and take them down a peg or two 

and she admitted to saying nasty things about KYLE .. Rinna is adding in suddenly oh and she said this and this and this this is what she said verbatim... but she cant remember telling Kathy "you are preaching to the choir? " Lisa's story falls apart pretty easy with each "new" thing Kathy suddenly is guilty of ... and it went from Suttons assistant getting called the slur to the manager to the dj and back again..its all so full of holes 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Kyle never stands up for any sister with Rinna or anyone ... lets go back to Kathy would have my back like a real sister comment Kim made ... it has been shown over and over .. I mean lets be honest here .. its not because the story is true or not its because she wants to be seen as the put-upon sister and take them down a peg or two 

and she admitted to saying nasty things about KYLE .. Rinna is adding in suddenly oh and she said this and this and this this is what she said verbatim... but she cant remember telling Kathy "you are preaching to the choir? " Lisa's story falls apart pretty easy with each "new" thing Kathy suddenly is guilty of ... and it went from Suttons assistant getting called the slur to the manager to the dj and back again..its all so full of holes 

Agree. And all the things that Rinna claims Kathy said sound much more like a Rinna or Erika "voice" than Kathy.  I mean the "I will take you down!/I will ruin you" type stuff is very soap opera villain. The language was also vulgar, which again, is much more Rinna and Erika than Kathy.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

While there was a quite a bit we didn't see in the reunion, one thing I definitely noticed that was missing was a milk carton with Sheree's picture on it.

lol I totally didn't even miss her and forgot all about her until you just brought her up .. thats the impact she had on this season ..haha 

• Like 4
  • Wink 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Kathy should of been on reality tv a long time ago. She is great tv. Lisa Rinna should be ashamed to go after her like this. This kind of reminds me of how they attacked Denise. Kathy looked really hurt,not fun for me to watch. I wish Kyle would have defended her more. I loved both Kathy and Kyle's looks. Kathy H. can definitely hold her own with Lisa Rinna haha.

• Applause 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Rinna had the envelope in the beginning of the reunion, and I don't doubt she showed receipts. It happens in every reunion.

Like what?  Seriously, she probably had nothing more than blown-up photos of the ~damning (as in not) text messages. 

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I don't know either. Doubt that they will ever have a normal loving and supportive sisterly relationship. Too much hurt has taken place over the years. What I noticed about Kyle is that when she is upset with Kathy and Kim she reverts to childlike behavior with the crying and  "blame me, it's always my fault."  like a child would say. 

I would love to know what her attachment to Rinna is. The only thing that i can come up with is that Rinna holds over her is that if she goes down she will spill that Kyle was the ringleader in taking down LVP and Denise and there were plans to take down Garcelle and or Sutton this season. 

I see this, but how much of a threat can Rinna be? First, people doubt her words; and second, pretty much everybody has deduced Kyle's role in the taking down and attempted (unsuccessful)) taking down. I think if Kyle doesn't want to team up with Rinna, she just wouldn't.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Andy made a big deal out of “omg for the first time no group toast!” Yet Kyle ended up going through all the motions, just didn’t hold a glass. Big fucking deal.

It’s a shame the coat check at Caribou Club was so slow. I think things would have played out much differently had Crystal made it into the sprinter van.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

I don't know or frankly even care exactly what was said that night.

Kathy got angry - probably was a bit drunk and tired - she had a hissy fit in which she probably did say some less than nice things about people including Kyle.

I think Rinna (and Erika) took this as an opportunity to blow up the incident for a variety of reasons including Rinna wanting a dramatic storyline; Erika wanting to change the narrative; possible jealousy of Kathy for being rich and a fan favorite up to that point. Who knows?

Kyle placed herself in the middle by not supporting Kathy when Rinna chose to go down the road she did - blowing up the incident - using social media to make sure the incident got maximum exposure. It is Kyle's failure to shut Rinna down immediately that is the root of the problem.

Obviously the sisters have a complicated relationship - I actually was on Kyle's side in Season 1 when there was the blow up in the limo because I do think it was the last straw after having emotionally and financially supported Kim all those years. However there just was no excuse for Kyle failing to clearly and immediately supported Kathy and shut Rinna down immediately instead of making herself to be a martyr of some kind because she was being *forced* to choose between loyalty to her Kathy and to the demon-Rinna.

• Applause 7
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It is interesting that Andy and maybe the crew are trying to give the impression to the housewives that they have cut, when the camera is still recording. 

Yes, they made the point of showing Rinna had the folder and didn't show what was in it. 

• Love 4

Very satisfying reunion ep.  Bravo, Bravo!  😀

I guess my general sense is that everybody melts down occasionally—I know I do—and that when one melts down, one says things that cha-cha with the truth and that one immediately regrets.  So what?  This is what's known as blowing off steam.

Kathy's mistake, it seems to me, was in thinking Rinna was someone she could melt down in front of.  Kathy must have had some notion that a friendly 20-whatever year relationship trumped performing for the show, which clearly it did not.

I actually don't blame Rinna for immediately blowing it up.  The Ho'wives all have designated Bravo producers lurking around them like evil genies, and it seems to me that Rinna's producer must have goaded her on here.  Rinna has clearly been instructed by someone to play the villainess to the hilt.  I vaguely remember that there was some sort of standoff between Kathy and Bravo early in the season; my guess is that Bravo decided it needed to get its money's worth out of Kathy, and Rinna was the tool it used.

Also seems unlikely to me that Kathy would use a homophobic slur seeing as how she's been immersed in Hollywood culture from earliest childhood.  I think Erika was blatantly lying on that one.

What was weirdest to me was watching Kyle cry.  It is just so strange watching a Botox-frozen face grappling with human emotions!

Also, Rinna really looks like a space alien to me.  I keep looking at her and thinking, On what planet is this person supposed to epitomize feminine beauty?

• Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I don't think Kathy's lawyers who worked hard for months allowed it. Rinna had the envelope in the beginning of the reunion, and I don't doubt she showed receipts. It happens in every reunion.

And she still said that she wanted to return to the show even with Rinna on after that..  

The larger the Manila envelope, the greater the amount of hot air.

Oh, that text ,by the way, was NOT a veiled threat.

Just another day when Rinna’s lips move, and release hot air. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, lili45 said:

The larger the Manila envelope, the greater the amount of hot air.

Oh, that text ,by the way, was NOT a veiled threat.

Just another day when Rinna’s lips move, and release hot air. 

I wish they would have rolled the tape of the text Lisa sent Kim that she read that first reunion they were together .... that the whole group gas lit her about "not being that bad" she was that bad from her first season 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 6

I SO understand Kathy’s frustration with Kyle — Kyle somehow manages to make everything about HER. I believe Rinna is embellishing the incident with Kathy and Kyle makes herself the victim in all of it? I’d be pissed at her, too.

Also, Kyle has problems with both her sisters. I think the common denominator at the core of the problems is KYLE. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, janiema said:

Dear Rinna,

Playing a villain is one thing. Being a real life villain is another. You don’t seem to understand or care about the difference.

21 minutes ago, janiema said:

Dear Rinna,

Playing a villain is one thing. Being a real life villain is another. You don’t seem to understand or care about the difference.

It’s called Rinna having a psychotic break ;)

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I did not watch much of this season (and was all the better for it), but I watched this episode to see any big reveals.

Perhaps because I've avoided the season, and don't follow social media, my sense is that Kathy did do the stuff of which she's accused, but her attorneys are successfully quashing it. Everything I heard on this episode seemed to support this - Andy's efforts to confront some of the housewives (and pander to his critics), the references to HR, Rinna's and Erika's relatively quiet stance during Kathy's confrontation, Kathy given the latitude to march in and launch into a well-rehearsed script. Perhaps she and her attorneys are satisfied now.

I had to laugh at Dorit, gamely making one last stab at camera time, forcing her attention onto the sobbing Kyle in a dressing room.

I’m betting that just about none of us would disagree that Kathy did SOMETHING pretty awful—she admitted as much. But I can’t use that to conclude she was guilty of everything Rinna and Erika were putting on her plate. In Kathy’s eyes I saw genuine anger, and in Rinna’s eyes and voice I saw massive deflection. In Erika’s I saw her standard stoniness and attempts to downplay her own guilt. Both trained themselves to deflect, deflect, deflect.

My take on Erika being quiet, and Rinna being relatively controlled and INCREDIBLY deflective, is that they’re both covering for each other. The cameras keep “catching” they saying “we’re going to get blamed for this! They’re gonna blame us!” etc, so they’re theatrically making some kind of deal about absolving themselves for the blame for the fallout of how this played out, which they VERY WELL KNOW is their doing. Again, if they’d taken this straight to the sisters, it wouldn’t have turned into this drama. (Maybe another kind of drama, but not this one.)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, 65mickey said:

So again where was Mo while this mayhem was going on?

That's what I keep thinking. If this meltdown was as bad as Rinna says, Mo should have been able to hear something. Especially considering Kyle's house is only big enough to have Rinna, Erika and Kathy staying with her. As far as I am concerned, since Rinna hasn't referenced him as an ally, he didn't hear it. Because if he had, we all know that Rinna would have pulled him into all of this, even without his consent. 

• Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Am I the only one who was expecting more from Kathy? She had some great comebacks and her calm demeanor was very refreshing; but I really wished she had whipped out a video of the night at Aspen.

And I do not understand why, at every turn, Kathy doesn't remind everyone of Rinna's actual physical violence toward Kim. I would bring that episode up EVERY TIME that walking, talking Bratz doll (I can't shake that comparison!) mentions being traumatized, abused, or shook. She should have been fired back then!! Now that I think about it, why wasn't she?? Was it because it was against Kim, a known drunk?? Or just the age old trope "for ratings?"

• Like 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I’m just waiting to hear whether or not I’ll be tuning in next season.  I wonder how long we’ll have to wait to find out whether or not Bravo is offloading Satan’s helpers. 

If they haven't already done it I'm not so sure they will now 😕

• Sad 2
  • Useful 1

I loooooooved Kathy saying "I have a little more credibility than you" to Erika. Garcelle's face was the icing on top. 

So Dorit can't interject to defend Kathy but Rinna can say she has a black heart and is the devil with no response from Kyle. The double standards once again.

These women clearly have no compassion for Garcelle's kids. It's sad because we know if the roles were reversed, if Garcelle had cursed at one of their kids, they would never stop making her apologize.

Ugh at Rinna saying "So?" when Andy mentioned that she has screamed at people. I almost turned it off at that point. So it's totally ok for her to scream at people (mainly Sutton this season) but Kathy is the one that's "abusive"? I'm so glad this season is over and my blood pressure can go back to normal.

• Applause 21
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, MaggieG said:

I loooooooved Kathy saying "I have a little more credibility than you" to Erika. Garcelle's face was the icing on top. 

So Dorit can't interject to defend Kathy but Rinna can say she has a black heart and is the devil with no response from Kyle. The double standards once again.

I also loved Garcelle saying “if it’s between the sisters, why is Rinna getting involved?” Because it was rich of Rinna to say she was backing off RIGHT THEN AND THERE. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I think they were all full of shit regarding the earrings. I doubt any of them would be quick to turn them over if they were in Erika’s place. 

I do disagree with this... Well, at least for Crystal, Kyle, and Sutton. The illusion of wealth vs. actual wealth...

Edited by Tyler1992
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

I really don't see why Kyle is expected to stand up for Kathy,  someone she thought she was in a good place with but instead got drunk and trashed her and her family.   Yes, Kathy apologized (after Rinna publicized it) but accepting an apology doesn't magically erase that hurt.  Hurts which can accumulate over time. 

I mean this is the same Kathy that stopped talking to Kyle for years because Mo left Hilton Hyland and started his own very successful agency.  The same Kathy who iced Kyle out over a TV project before she even saw it.  The same Kathy who only invited half of Kyle's daughters to their cousin's wedding (Kyle only went as Portia's parent). 

Rinna deciding to stir this shit up between sisters  (and continuing to do so after Kyle asked her to stop) isn't Kyle's fault.   Kathy Hilton has been an entitled rich woman with  other people doing her bidding for at least 40 years; she should be able to fight her own battles without Kyle's help and in this case it looked like she was but still angry that Kyle didn't do it. 

When Kyle told Dorito she doesn't understand I believed her and not just because Dorito doesn't understand much.  It's very difficult to explain fuck up family dynamics to outsiders.   I think Kyle just wants some sort of peaceful detente in her family and is willing to continue to forgive. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

But as for why Kyle isn’t standing up for Kathy more, I think it’s because she knows all of it is true. She just doesn’t want Rinna saying it because Kathy is  blaming Kyle for it because she feels that Kyle set her up by having Rinna there to confront her when she moseyed off the ponderosa to apologize to Kyle. So even though it’s Rinna who won’t shut up about it, she feels like Kyle made it a storyline on the show, since she wasn’t there at the parties all of the other times it was brought up on the show.

I agree with all of this.  I could tell by Kyle's expression while Rinna and Kathy were going back and forth that she knew Kathy said bad things about her, so she wasn't necessarily in a state of mind to go rushing to defend Kathy's behavior.  But she also probably hates that it's Rinna who brought it all up in the first place and made it such a thing that now the Hiltons may not attend her daughter's wedding (which seems to be her biggest concern, honestly).  Too much dysfunction for me to care to unpack with that family, but my feelings are A) Kyle is a martyr most definitely and the whole family is probably sick of it B) Kathy was probably drunk and said some regrettable things, but I loved her calling out Rinna and I thought she handled herself well, and I don't blame her for taking issue with Kyle C) Rinna is a LOSER and D) I felt kind of bad for Dorit when Kyle snapped at her for interfering....bitch, you're the one trying to have a therapy session on TV.  With all her crying and breakdowns you'd think she'd realize parading your family's troubles on television may not be the best thing for your mental wellbeing?  But she's a famewhore, so.

• Like 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 8

What were the texts about, Andy made reference to it but I don't recall it going anywhere but may have zoned out.

Also I wonder why Rinna didn't didn't record the psychotic break on her phone once she got to safety in the locked room?  And why have we never heard anything from the driver of the van?

I didn't feel like Rinna was held accountable for anything really, even Andy suggesting she has acted badly and seen bad behaviour a plenty, so why is she so mortified.  She didn't really have to explain anything.

Also I thought the reunion was hyped about not having a toast, or maybe I misinterpreted that... but they toasted at the end.

As usual much to-do about nothing, totally disappointing reunion imo.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, amarante said:

I don't know or frankly even care exactly what was said that night.

Kathy got angry - probably was a bit drunk and tired - she had a hissy fit in which she probably did say some less than nice things about people including Kyle.

I think Rinna (and Erika) took this as an opportunity to blow up the incident for a variety of reasons including Rinna wanting a dramatic storyline; Erika wanting to change the narrative; possible jealousy of Kathy for being rich and a fan favorite up to that point. Who knows?

Kyle placed herself in the middle by not supporting Kathy when Rinna chose to go down the road she did - blowing up the incident - using social media to make sure the incident got maximum exposure. It is Kyle's failure to shut Rinna down immediately that is the root of the problem.

Obviously the sisters have a complicated relationship - I actually was on Kyle's side in Season 1 when there was the blow up in the limo because I do think it was the last straw after having emotionally and financially supported Kim all those years. However there just was no excuse for Kyle failing to clearly and immediately supported Kathy and shut Rinna down immediately instead of making herself to be a martyr of some kind because she was being *forced* to choose between loyalty to her Kathy and to the demon-Rinna.

I’m still confused, and I’m now beyond caring, other than pointing out that this is what happens when one person is allowed to hijack a season with cryptic nonsense, spew loaded, damaging terms with no consequences, and otherwise tarnish one more person’s reputation. I have no reason to believe anything Rinna (or Erika, for that matter) says about that night because it’s all been insinuations. Kathy’s takedown was pretty spot on in nailing Rinna’s ass, and that’s all I was really there for. At least this time Bravo didn’t misdirect, and I hope that may be a sign that Rinna’s time is up. Kathy summed up well Rinna’s gig on BH — bully and destroy.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 11

A few things:

1. It's amazing (but perhaps not surprising) that Kyle wouldn't listen to what Kathy was saying about the tequila and Kemo Sabe (sp?). Kathy was saying that it was her fault for having expectations that Kyle would have planned to feature her tequila as part of their visit. She admitted to wrongly being angry about that. Kyle immediately takes it as she is blamed when what Kathy is trying to say that in the moment she did blame Kyle, but now has realized that she had unrealistic expectations. All Kyle hears is "it's my fault" and continues to play the victim.

2. I was surprised throughout the reunion how little talking over each other or interrupting there was, which is common at reunions on all the franchises. This reunion was pretty quiet. Barely anyone interjected during the whole Kathy and Rinna exchange. There was barely any muttering. Like when Andy questioned Rinna on hasn't she yelled and screamed, or in Rinna's words "abused" someone, I would expect Sutton to speak up or even say something to Garcelle. But besides facial expressions everyone was pretty quiet.

3. Perhaps it got cut for time, but there was also no talk about how Kathy was treated leading up to the meltdown. We all saw them picking at her from the slippers to her skiing story to being put in the bunk room. I would have loved to hear what the FF4 would say about that or at least have it acknowledged. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 12
39 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Yes, Kathy apologized (after Rinna publicized it) but accepting an apology doesn't magically erase that hurt.  Hurts which can accumulate over time. 

If you accept an apology then let it go. Doesn't mean that one has to "erase the hurt." But to keep brininging it up and going over and over will never heal anything. It keeps the hurt at the surface and festering.   I think once a sincere apology has been given and accepted that should be the end of the apologies.  But on this show the apology tours go one and on.

No Kyle doesn't have to stand up for Kathy. But when Andy tried to ask Kyle if she was angry with Rinna for brining putting this out, Kyle sat stone faced. She cannot or will not call Rinna out. This whole thing could have been avoided if the day that Rinna and Kathy were at her house Kyle said to Rinna stop it. This is between my sister and me. We will handle this and you need to back off.  But instead of acting like a grown woman capable of solving issues with her sister she let Rinna run rampant with her story trashing Kathy with her accusations none of which have been substantiated by others. I am speaking of what went on at the house and the van not the club.

Kyle was responsible for bringing both of her sisters on this show. And both times Kyle and her sisters ended up in huge fights and not speaking. Makes me wonder if she has an motive for this.

• Like 1
  • Applause 10
  • Love 3

Regarding the tequila, I get why Kathy would have been ticked, and I'm glad she noted that Rinna seemed to be requesting the 818 tequila on purpose, just to get under her skin.   She absolutely did, because she sucks.  And they *were* poking jabs at Kathy all weekend.  She seemed to take it all in stride, until she didn't.

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

No Kyle doesn't have to stand up for Kathy. But when Andy tried to ask Kyle if she was angry with Rinna for brining putting this out, Kyle sat stone faced. She cannot or will not call Rinna out. This whole thing could have been avoided if the day that Rinna and Kathy were at her house Kyle said to Rinna stop it. This is between my sister and me. We will handle this and you need to back off.  But instead of acting like a grown woman capable of solving issues with her sister she let Rinna run rampant with her story trashing Kathy with her accusations none of which have been substantiated by others. I am speaking of what went on at the house and the van not the club.

Kyle was responsible for bringing both of her sisters on this show. And both times Kyle and her sisters ended up in huge fights and not speaking. Makes me wonder if she has an motive for this.

A8589F28-F964-473C-92CA-E9868B553C67.thumb.jpeg.c936e0142d91c3d5524775d5629fd083.jpeg

Edited by Mar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1