Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: Rocky Mountain Bye

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, albarino said:

I know nobody asked but I have a few observations on Aspen.  I now live in Colorado and my husband and I visited last fall; we no longer ski but like to get a sense of perspective about many of the Colorado ski towns.  

Aspen is very small.  The main drag is perhaps 6 blocks by 6 blocks?  Easily walkable.  We didn't stay in Diana's hotel; we stayed in an obviously refurbished HoJos or Holiday Inn on the main drag.  It was completely fine and probably cost about $250/night.  Once again, completely fine.

The shopping was world-class.  I remember the Ralph Lauren store.  Don't remember the ski store or Kemo Sabe.  I do remember walking past a store with (what I believe are) 50ish Birkins.  Hmm.  Pretty fancy.

We had dinner in the middle of the downtown.  My entree (quail) was about $55.  This did not include anything else.  Salad?  More.  A vegetable?  More.  You get the idea.  The dinner was completely fine, I'm just adding some perspective.

I was worried about what I was wearing to dinner and I think I wore a pair of black jeans with some sort of sweater to dinner.  Probably white or gray.  Turns out, the guy sitting across from me was wearing basketball shorts and sneakers.  Trucker hat?  Perhaps.  Kathy has the right idea about not dressing up for Aspen.

I'm not sure people dress up anymore for anything.

I have had the same sort of experience as you did but in other cities the HW's have been to, they spend hours with glam and wardrobe, go to the restaurant where nobody is dressed like them, no obvious designer labels, over done make up and hair extensions doing unnatural things defying gravity, etc...I always wonder if they feel silly and out of place. 

Dorit will use any excuse to get the luxury hotel, this time she was having palpitations because Kyle's house was so vulnerable, did Kathy take Dorit's room to move out of the basement? Prob not 'cause Kathy does not care.  

Does Diana seem to be the type you could call at one in the morning?

• Applause 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Yeah, but Erika is the big draw because we want to see her downfall.  That’s like backing Putin because there’s a lot of attention on Ukraine. Why are you backing the villain of the story?

Okay, well, that answers my question. They’re too dumb to know better. That’s what gets the headlines, and I guess that’s all that matters to them.

Regardless, this is a TV show, and Erika is bringing the ratings and it empowers her unfortunately.  I’m not backing her at all.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Dorit will use any excuse to get the luxury hotel, this time she was having palpitations because Kyle's house was so vulnerable, did Kathy take Dorit's room to move out of the basement? Prob not 'cause Kathy does not care.  

Dorit was never staying at Kyle's. She claimed it was because Kyle's house was small and since Erika was having issues with Crystal, Sutton and Garcelle, she was assigned to stay with them. I originally thought they put her in the rental with the others to gather info, but she wasn't having it, claimed PTSD and high-tailed it to the luxury hotel.

I must admit I was surprised when she (Dorit) was going to use a public restroom ((gasp)) in the pizza place. We know she has standards, and if glassware uspsets her, I can't imagine her take on waiting in line for bathroom stalls with 1-ply toilet paper.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Dorit was never staying at Kyle's. She claimed it was because Kyle's house was small and since Erika was having issues with Crystal, Sutton and Garcelle, she was assigned to stay with them. I originally thought they put her in the rental with the others to gather info, but she wasn't having it, claimed PTSD and high-tailed it to the luxury hotel.

I must admit I was surprised when she (Dorit) was going to use a public restroom ((gasp)) in the pizza place. We know she has standards, and if glassware uspsets her, I can't imagine her take on waiting in line for bathroom stalls with 1-ply toilet paper.

I forgot where Dorit was staying, I realize that a multi million dollar house without 24/7 help is no good and that a hotel with hot and cold running help and security is better and even better when you do not have to pay for it, PK would be so proud. LOL.

I know how Dorit is about glassware, maybe she peed in the correct glassware and carries cashmere Gucci toilet paper in her purse at all times.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 10
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know how Dorit is about glassware, maybe she peed in the correct glassware and carries cashmere Gucci toilet paper in her purse at all times.

You are psychic, aren't you?

poster_97be7f4d02054039870c685dca7f1dfe_

I only did a quick search as a lark, not expecting to actually find Gucci toilet paper, or Chanel, or LV, but there they were.

What a sad statement about consumerism and people's love of labels that designer toilet paper is a thing. 

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Mind Blown 10
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, chlban said:

What is the deal with that sleazebag Mauricio?  Sure, he has to go to dinner with a bunch of bitchy broads that, with a few exceptions, are barely tolerable, including  a sister in law he obviously detests snd his needy, whiny, annoying wife that he stays stoned most of the time to tolerate. Sure, who would pass that up? WHY is he suddenly the new Housewife?

Wonder if Kyle noticed how cozy he looked with Dort at dinner. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I know it will never come to this but I would love to see Erika on the witness stand in a civil case sneering at the jury and screaming it's not my problem gimme back my earrings now.  And her attorney pleading with her to shut up.  

Lisa Rinna announcing that she wants to taste her friend Kylie Jenna's tequila. She is friends with a 26 year old in her dreams. Lisa Rinna has dogged after the Kardashians for years. She could hardly contain her glee when one of her daughters was dating Scott Disick. While feigning displeasure about it she kept bringing up his name over and over just to make sure we all knew this.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Respectfully, Rinna didn't simply order another brand.  Rinna made the biggest show humanly possible of ordering another brand and attaching that brand to a different celebrity face. She basically one-upped her.  It was done in the spirit of nastiness, and I am sure that is why Kathy was upset.

Fair enough. I said in my earlier post that I agree Rinna was being obnoxious and should've just ignored Kathy or tried both tequilas. That would've been the polite thing to do. However, I still say Kathy needed to shut up about her tequila and read the room that no one was really interested. Rinna was being bitchy and Kathy was being irritating. They can both be in the wrong at the same time.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I only did a quick search as a lark, not expecting to actually find Gucci toilet paper, or Chanel, or LV, but there they were.

What a sad statement about consumerism and people's love of labels that designer toilet paper is a thing. 

I swear I had no idea.

Looks one ply to me.

• LOL 11
49 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Unbelievable!! 

But, I'm sure that only the Chanel TP is quilted, in keeping with their iconic handbags!!  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10

I thought Rinna looked silly in her western garb in the last scene.  I read this in an Aspen publication:

Newsflash: No one in Colorado wears cowboy hats unless they work on a ranch or are Kurt Russell. The only exception to this rule is during summertime when cowboy hats are the perfect outdoor concert accessory. They keep the sun off your face and provide that perfect relaxed element to a more dressed up look, be it a slinky silk halter top or a short dress to show off those super fit legs. As a side note, never, ever wear more than one Western accessory at a time (cowboy boots with a cowboy hat, western belt buckle with a bolero tie, etc.) unless you are at a costume party, strip club or you work at Kemosabe. The jury’s out on cowboy boots. If you have a really beautiful vintage pair that are timeless, know how to pair them with an appropriately modern outfit, and have the confidence or ease to pull them off then go ahead and rock it. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

When did the door to the store get locked, and why did the store employee ask three customers if it should be unlocked? 

No, they’re all scared of her, Andy included, for some totally inexplicable reason.

Erika is a mean, drunken, crude bully — period, and as JenE4 said, we’re all waiting for her inevitable downfall. 

I think this was a breaking of the 4th wall a bit. The store obviously knew they were coming and were going to be filming there. I'm pretty sure the door was locked to keep regular customers out while filming was happening. But then when the other HW's showed up, the store owner was probably thinking "Ok, these are other housweives, I should be able to let them in so everyone can film together." But then Erika and Dorit said no. 

It's really pathetic watching these women (and Andy) be so scared of Erika. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

When did the door to the store get locked, and why did the store employee ask three customers if it should be unlocked? 

SNIP

Another awkward Mo moment at the house. Shut up, Mansplaining Mo. Not your fight. Dorit started this anyway. Is that why you got in the middle? 

SNIP

Rinna’s text — WTH is a “sprinter”?  

It was essentially a film set for the afternoon, and I assume he was asking the film crew, NOT the ladies. They would have had lighting set up, multiple camera people, etc.  He was only present to make it look remotely like they dropped in on a casual shopping trip.

Mo knows the show is teetering when every encounter is shrieking harpies, and doesn't want it benched or completely recast. I'm sure Kyle would survive even the largest reshuffling, but who knows how much worse it could be (and he likes PK).

A Sprinter is just a fancy minivan - the kind they use to ferry them to events so they can film 4-6 of them in frame at once.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I think this was a breaking of the 4th wall a bit. The store obviously knew they were coming and were going to be filming there. I'm pretty sure the door was locked to keep regular customers out while filming was happening. But then when the other HW's showed up, the store owner was probably thinking "Ok, these are other housweives, I should be able to let them in so everyone can film together." But then Erika and Dorit said no. 

It's really pathetic watching these women (and Andy) be so scared of Erika. 

Thanks. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them do that when they go shopping. I’ve gotten used to other customers walking around, having to see and overhear the embarrassing behavior these “classy” women often exhibit.

21 minutes ago, kassa said:

It was essentially a film set for the afternoon, and I assume he was asking the film crew, NOT the ladies. They would have had lighting set up, multiple camera people, etc.  He was only present to make it look remotely like they dropped in on a casual shopping trip.

Mo knows the show is teetering when every encounter is shrieking harpies, and doesn't want it benched or completely recast. I'm sure Kyle would survive even the largest reshuffling, but who knows how much worse it could be (and he likes PK).

A Sprinter is just a fancy minivan - the kind they use to ferry them to events so they can film 4-6 of them in frame at once.

Thanks for the Sprinter explanation. Learn something new everyday. I just always saw it as one of those van-limo thingys. 😀

Mo just seemed to be a hanger-on who looked out of place. I know he’s been shown in Million Dollar Listing LA — is that even on anymore except in reruns? Just don’t really care for the man.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

@heatherchandler - The name of the store is Ogier. The outfits are ridiculously tacky in my opinion - totally nouveau riche - so they fit Dorit, Diana, and Erika like a glove!

I’ll have to check that out. I looked at the Kemo Sabe website and the stuff there was ridiculously priced. I like checking out the places that are featured on these shows — the restaurants, etc. Call me weird, I guess.

• Love 9
On 9/14/2022 at 10:52 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

What a moron he is.

Sorry guys, I cannot be sympathetic to Kathy's tequila woes. I just couldn't care less. It's so dumb.

Is Dorit really this stupid?

It's really pathetic that this makes Kyle emotional, and not how much of a criminal Erika is. 

I thought it was interesting Kathy scolded Kyle to knock it off when it came to getting passionate talking about the victims, but she kept cursing about the tequila. I think Rinna was being shady, and I get the women are rough on her, but still. 

On 9/14/2022 at 11:02 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Thank heavens Crystal reads.

I instantly thought she and Sutton should be friends because they’re two of the few who read in this bunch. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I thought it was interesting Kathy scolded Kyle to knock it off when it came to getting passionate talking about the victims, but she kept cursing about the tequila. I think Rinna was being shady, and I get the women are rough on her, but still. 

Yeah, her tone policing to Kyle was really annoying.  They're both adults and can curse whenever they want.  It's aggravating.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
22 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

My favorite Kim grievance was aways the time she claimed that she couldn't do her own make up because as a child actor she didn't get to go to high school and be taught there. Since this was, in fact, one area where *Kim* was the one with the advantage. She just automatically translated "I can't do this" to "I was deprived of this.")

Lol I remember this. Kim had the best makeup artists in the world working on her every day, but she was jealous other girls learned on their own or from their moms or possibly at their nearest makeup counter. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Lol I remember this. Kim had the best makeup artists in the world working on her every day, but she was jealous other girls learned on their own or from their moms or possibly at their nearest makeup counter. 

That's the one! I was just amazed how she was even able to make that into something she somehow missed out on. And at the time people actually tried to back her up, suggesting that the make up artists would be rushing over Kim--one of the stars of whatever movie or show--far too quickly for her to see what they were doing, much less than ask about it. But then she seemed to think that girls in high school had some secret way of teaching each other. Like she just saw her whole life through the "missed out on" lense - but you can see that in Kyle, too, who talks about driving herself to work before she had a license. 

So I can imagine her trying to hard to put across the whole "kooky Cathy" and "out of touch Kim" view to outsiders.

I did like the way they built in a little foreshadowing, with Kyle being surprised at how Kathy blew off Rinna's rudeness, knowing that in retrospect she was possibly just stewing and waiting to blow later!

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Wait, are you all saying that you didn't have the secret makeup learning hand signals in high school?  No blow dryer decoder ring? ;)

If I took make up advice from my HS friends, I'd be wearing blue eye shadow and frosty pink lipstick. And no blending, never any blending! 

Sorry Kim, your argument is weak sauce, and also grody,

• Wink 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Sadly, I am therefore giving credit to Dorit and Erika for knowing the meaning of word.

Haven't read all the comments yet so sorry if this has already been discussed but Erika may know the meaning of some words but apparently she doesn't know the meaning of "dismissed without prejudice", I was really hoping Sutton or Crystal would've said "I don't think that means what you think it does", they're probably the only two who understand that Erika's case will most likely be moved to another State.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10

The burning question for me, after this episode, was how does the brand Ogier feel  now about their decision to market themselves on the show when Dorit walks in claiming everything is so chic just a few episodes after she claimed a wind chime was the chicest wind chime she had ever seen.  

And on that note of product placement and all the drama surrounding tequila did we all catch the bottle Dorit was holding (name to camera) in that store....

Edited by Castina
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 9/15/2022 at 1:05 PM, A-Lo said:

I cannot for the life of me understand how those women do shot after shot after shot in the middle of the day like they do.  They act like college students on spring break! How do they function after drinking so much? Does Bravo push them to drink in hopes that it'll fuel epic fights? 

I've been around a lot of people who drink (before the world was shut down my band played in a lot of clubs pretty much every weekend), nearly every single violent argument/fight involved people who were drinking either tequila or vodka, usually Titos vodka. 

So yeah, I think Bravo pushes them to drink and their drink of choice usually seems to be tequila and/or vodka. They also seem to mix a lot of different kinds of alcohol from morning to night. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Wait, are you all saying that you didn't have the secret makeup learning hand signals in high school?  No blow dryer decoder ring? ;)

If I took make up advice from my HS friends, I'd be wearing blue eye shadow and frosty pink lipstick. And no blending, never any blending! 

I didn't realize learning makeup application from your peers was a thing.

My friends never knew how to properly apply makeup, so I certainly wouldn't have taken makeup advice from them or any of my other peers. 😂

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, tveyeonyou said:

Haven't read all the comments yet so sorry if this has already been discussed but Erika may know the meaning of some words but apparently she doesn't know the meaning of "dismissed without prejudice", I was really hoping Sutton or Crystal would've said "I don't think that means what you think it does", they're probably the only two who understand that Erika's case will most likely be moved to another State.

I brought it up, but I think I posted about it in Erika's thread because we were laughing at her delusions. 😀

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I thought Rinna looked silly in her western garb in the last scene.  I read this in an Aspen publication:

Newsflash: No one in Colorado wears cowboy hats unless they work on a ranch or are Kurt Russell. The only exception to this rule is during summertime when cowboy hats are the perfect outdoor concert accessory. They keep the sun off your face and provide that perfect relaxed element to a more dressed up look, be it a slinky silk halter top or a short dress to show off those super fit legs. As a side note, never, ever wear more than one Western accessory at a time (cowboy boots with a cowboy hat, western belt buckle with a bolero tie, etc.) unless you are at a costume party, strip club or you work at Kemosabe. The jury’s out on cowboy boots. If you have a really beautiful vintage pair that are timeless, know how to pair them with an appropriately modern outfit, and have the confidence or ease to pull them off then go ahead and rock it. 

I like cowboy boots with long sundresses and with cutoffs

• Like 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I’ll have to check that out. I looked at the Kemo Sabe website and the stuff there was ridiculously priced. I like checking out the places that are featured on these shows — the restaurants, etc. Call me weird, I guess.

I do the same, so call me weird too!! Sometimes, I rewind and pause so I can write down the names.

We're planning a trip to Charleston, so I've been checking out the restaurants and bars on Southern Charm, too!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

We're planning a trip to Charleston, so I've been checking out the restaurants and bars on Southern Charm, too!! 

My restaurant suggestions are as follows:

Stay clear of most of the restaurants near the market, they are disappointments...Another Cracked Egg is good but service was painfully slow.

Magnolia's on East Bay is yum, a superb, amazing steakhouse is Halls Chophouse, a quick breakfast bite is Callie's Hot Little Biscuit on King is worth the carbs, High Cotton is really good too...if you have a chance go to see the Angel Oak Tree on John's Island then go for lunch at the Tattooed Moose, funky place that is popular with locals. If you are flying in around lunch or dinner time you can stop at Home Team BBQ on your way from the airport to downtown, Whitney and Shep have been filmed there so there is your SoChar connection, also check out Salt Water Cowboy's in Mt. Pleasant (over the Ravenel Bridge), Shep filmed there with one of the blonde girls earlier this season, you can sit waterside and the food is good, it gets crowded and they do not take reservations, (there are a lot of restaurants on Shem Creek)...you pass Naomi's parents restaurant Nico on the way in.  I have been to a lot of restaurants in Charleston, sometimes taking my cue from the show and partly from reviews on line...so many restaurants left to try!

Eat shrimp and grits as much as you can!

My next goal is to shop at Gwynn's. 

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, kassa said:

It might be just my perception but it seems as though COVID has affected how they shoot in locations as a lot of the locations are only the housewives.

I do think it is ridiculous that the housewives are gallivanting all around - hugging each other and clearly not exercising any degree of caution - but the production personnel as well as the waiters, caterers, makeup artists, store owners etc. all are wearing masks. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

I kept thinking of this…

Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

• Applause 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I kept thinking of this…

Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

I just literally laughed so loud my cat jumped out of the windowsill and ran to his favorite hiding place! This is perfect! TBH, I really needed a laugh at the moment so your timing was perfect 💟 Thank you!!!!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Erikuh was married to a high powered attorney for 20 years and doesn't understand what "Dismissed Without Prejudice" means? OMG she looked stupid being all proud of the one case being dismissed (without prejudice).

Erikuh decided to be a big baby and avoid Kemo Sabe, so she should have been left alone. That was so shatty of Dorit to stay with EJ vs going to her BFF's event. And lord knows Diana would have stayed with EJ  anyway (mostly to keep an eye on her stuff), so - no reason for Dorit to not show up for Kyle. 

EJ has no compassion for ANYONE besides herself Dorit. So stop taking up for her. Whatever for her performance with Crystal. Crystal dropped the mic in that convo. Lawd. I'm glad they're not all up EJ's arse.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My restaurant suggestions are as follows:

Stay clear of most of the restaurants near the market, they are disappointments...Another Cracked Egg is good but service was painfully slow.

Magnolia's on East Bay is yum, a superb, amazing steakhouse is Halls Chophouse, a quick breakfast bite is Callie's Hot Little Biscuit on King is worth the carbs, High Cotton is really good too...if you have a chance go to see the Angel Oak Tree on John's Island then go for lunch at the Tattooed Moose, funky place that is popular with locals. If you are flying in around lunch or dinner time you can stop at Home Team BBQ on your way from the airport to downtown, Whitney and Shep have been filmed there so there is your SoChar connection, also check out Salt Water Cowboy's in Mt. Pleasant (over the Ravenel Bridge), Shep filmed there with one of the blonde girls earlier this season, you can sit waterside and the food is good, it gets crowded and they do not take reservations, (there are a lot of restaurants on Shem Creek)...you pass Naomi's parents restaurant Nico on the way in.  I have been to a lot of restaurants in Charleston, sometimes taking my cue from the show and partly from reviews on line...so many restaurants left to try!

Eat shrimp and grits as much as you can!

My next goal is to shop at Gwynn's. 

Thank you soooo much!!!  This is great!  ❤️

• Love 1

It figures this happened at the Caribou Club... They would never let someone film in there. The public is not even allowed in! You have to have a membership and it's... gosh I don't know-several thousand dollars a year for a membership or something crazy, at least back in the 90s it was. The Clintons used to go there. They don't give a fuck *who* you are! I wonder if that's why Kathy was worried she would not get in. And I laugh at all of this because I remember OJ Simpson was a member, so they clearly do not have good judgment regardless,,,

• Useful 9
  • Love 7

It occurs to me that the REAL reason Kathy might have been upset is that she had asked/told Kyle she wanted to overtly publicize the tequila during the Aspen trip, Kyle shut her down because every other attempt has been cringe and Kyle is frankly better at this stuff and Kathy should take her advice, and then when Rinna went all in it triggered the anger that was already there. [And do any of us doubt that if Rinna had a clue Kathy had been denied an opportunity to push her booze she (Rinna) wouldn't have done PRECISELY what she ended up doing?]  The ricochet anger at Kyle makes much more sense to me if Kathy was denied something that Rinna then rubbed in her face without a comment from Kyle. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Kathy was very clumsy in the multiple attempts to promote her tequila over the last few episodes. I think Kathy wouldn’t have kept trying to promote it if she wasn’t shut down every single time.

I also think that Kathy is perhaps socially awkward when she doesn’t have command of the situation. But she probably usually plenty of  has sway in the circles she runs in. She seemed like a fish out of water.

I think Kyle and Erika were awful to her. 

Kyle also took Rinna’s side instead of her other sister, so that says a lot.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7

Anyone else notice that most of the ladies have been kind of short with Kathy prior to this? Maybe Kathy sense that she's no longer seen as a zany newbie, but a fan favorite Fox Force 4 wants out. It can't feel great when you're constantly more or less told you're high maintenance, how dare you ask for this, why are you wearing that, shame on you for getting the charity name confused, I prefer Jenner tequila, etc. Maybe Kathy just finally had enough and lost it.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 2
  • Useful 6
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Aim123 said:

It figures this happened at the Caribou Club... They would never let someone film in there. The public is not even allowed in! You have to have a membership and it's... gosh I don't know-several thousand dollars a year for a membership or something crazy, at least back in the 90s it was. The Clintons used to go there. They don't give a fuck *who* you are! I wonder if that's why Kathy was worried she would not get in. And I laugh at all of this because I remember OJ Simpson was a member, so they clearly do not have good judgment regardless,,,

I posted on Kathy's thread about Caribou Club, that it is members only, and that's where the first incident allegedly took place (Kathy had her first meltdown and used racist and homophobic slurs). I assume Kyle is a member. Then Kathy had a second meltdown in the house.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4

I think the women had a problem with Kathy before Aspen because she missed almost all of filming in order to negotiate a higher salary. And then she suddenly appeared close to the Aspen trip (which was the season finale, more, or less), with a lot higher salary, pushing her tequila at every chance. Not in a subtle way either, as we saw from the clips. Rinna's behavior was childish, but she was probably extremely annoyed by then. The women know that Kathy's eccentric persona is exactly that: a persona for the show. She is in reality an intelligent woman who knows what she is doing. 

What are the odds that in the middle of the episode and its rerun later, there were promos for the RH of Salt Lake City with Jenn Shah screaming that her life was destroyed, and her assistant was responsible for the fraud, and of Theresa Guidice (another Andy Cohen darling like Erika, and a fraud, as well), and her inflatable lips on Dancing With The Stars?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

I just literally laughed so loud my cat jumped out of the windowsill and ran to his favorite hiding place! This is perfect! TBH, I really needed a laugh at the moment so your timing was perfect 💟 Thank you!!!!

Aww… you’re so welcome!!! I can relate to receiving that perfectly timed and much-needed laugh. 💕

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

What are the odds that in the middle of the episode and its rerun later, there were promos for the RH of Salt Lake City with Jenn Shah screaming that her life was destroyed, and her assistant was responsible for the fraud,

This is what pisses me off about the Jenn situation.. They will air her the whole season saying it “REALLY” was someone else’s fault I didn’t do this I’m being persecuted I’m a victim and the audience will take it at face value .. while ignoring what 80% of the audience won’t care about after a season of it’s not true that she admitted to the court that it was all HER she did everything they are accusing her of and if they went to trail she knows she would be found guilty (it’s the only reason she took the plea) to cut down on jail time .. 

• Love 6

"When did it become teams?" 

Oh, Dorit and Erika. You mean, when did your team break apart? Love the dramatic irony there.

Is it too much to hope that The Coven dies and that this is how? Because I am here for that. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 10

Okay, so on one hand, Kyle's histrionics about Erika and Dorit missing the hat event were waaaaay over the top (and also 100% in line with who Kyle is). The whole time I'm thinking, why would you guilt a friend into attending something like this? I wouldn't want to strong-arm a friend into coming to my party, and then know that they're only there because they felt pressured. Who does that? 

On the other hand, if you listen to their coded language and think about this in terms of work obligations, it makes a little more sense. Kyle and the others have pulled up their Big Girl Pants countless times and attended events even when there was tension between them and the other women. So, Kyle sees Erika noping out -- and Dorit enabling her-- and feels resentful. And I get that! Similarly, this week at work I found out that there's something I do routinely as part of my job, which a colleague at my same rank has never been asked to do (supposedly because they "would be bad at it"), and that kind of burned. So I actually see where Kyle was coming from here! 

But the reaction was too extreme!  

• Like 7
  • Love 4
On 9/14/2022 at 8:56 PM, ZettaK said:

They are not "alleged" victims, or frauds because they might have had been compensated, but they still try to sue you. There are records of who received funds from the lawsuits. 

EXACTLY!! How can Erika say "alleged victims?" They got a lawyer. YOUR HUSBAND! It was his job to believe them, defend them, & convince the courts that they are indeed victims. So "alleged victims" doesn't work here. Unfortunately GK was successful in proving they are victims. Sooo??

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 15