Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: Rocky Mountain Bye

• Start Topic

Wow, let’s see how two faced Rinna can be in real time…!

Erika just needs to shut it.  She could not be less sympathetic if she tried. 

Dorit is more concerned with no short glass than being given Grey Goose instead of Belvedere?  The horror!  😆

• Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Oh dear God, Rinna the peacemaker, I’m going to vomit. 🤮

“We can all sit down and talk and tell our truths and work it out.”

Good idea, Rinna. 👍That ALWAYS works. Bravo missed a chance to walk down memory lane with that.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

Wow, let’s see how two faced Rinna can be in real time…!

Erika just needs to shut it.  She could not be less sympathetic if she tried. 

Actually Rinna pretty deftly handled that situation. I was kind of surprised that she didn't just immediately throw the other women under the bus.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, NJbutNoHousewife said:

What's the over under on Ericka wearing "those" earrings on Watch What's happening Live???? 

They are with the attorney coordinating the Bankruptcy.  She lost the fight and they were deemed to be bought with stolen / embezzled money - she is trying to fight it.  Good luck Erika 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 7
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

erika Kyle isn’t saying you are responsible for anything she is saying now that you know why are you fighting to hold onto them? If you know he used money that wasn’t his to buy those diamonds on your ears why do you think you are more entitled to them then the people who’s money was used to by them? 

That's what Erika seems to be so furiously avoiding talking about. She keeps dragging it back to how she wasn't the one who defrauded them since she's not Tom, and then make it seems like since that's true, nothing she owns doesn't 100% belong to her.

3 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Right but the fact that Erika interprets it the way she does is probably the biggest tell that she had some sense of what was going on.

Yup!

• Like 3
  • Love 8

Wow, Kathy sure is dressed WAY down tonight at the saloon. Lol! Shes really letting Kyle know what she thinks of her time spent in Aspen with the girls. She had to pre-pack that outfit though, knowing before hand she might have to whip it out for a big night out on the town.

• LOL 19
  • Love 3

Tonight, Erika is running neck-and-neck with Diana for the title of Most Vile.

So now we’re back to people taking sides over Erika. Maybe I need a shot or two of Kathy’s tequila to make this make sense. 

Erika’s on WWHL. Oh HELL no. I’m OUT.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18

That’s it? So we have to wait until next week to find out what happened with Kathy. 
Erika on WWHL with Michael Rappaport, who I don’t care about. I don’t know why I’m watching because Andy will just kiss Erika’s ass like he always does. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Were we mislead? I demand answers lol. Is that text with Rinna all there was?

It said to be continued,  it they’ve been saying that all season and I really don’t care anymore what Kathy did or didn’t do.

Im disgusted with Andy having that piece of shit on WWHL - which I don’t watch anyways….

• Applause 1
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

It's not a legal problem only Erika. It's an ethical problem too. 

And some are still friends with her! 

And yes they are victims because they either died, or were seriously injured, and they, or their relatives cannot get compensated. They are not "alleged" victims, or frauds because they might have had been compensated, but they still try to sue you. There are records of who received funds from the lawsuits. 

Crystal just laid it out perfectly clearly ("because we have the receipts and those earrings were paid for out of GK funds...") and Erika immediately starts trying to complicate it with other people etc.

The Kathy stuff next week is going to be on tape, right? Right?!

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11

When they were doing tequila shots on the shotgun, they were drinking Kathy's tequila.  Why couldn't they just take a shot when she was asking them to.  It would have placated her.  But then they wait until she leaves and then drink it.

Sounds like manufactured drama if you ask me.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, sistermagpie said:

The Kathy stuff next week is going to be on tape, right? Right?!

Nope it was off camera 

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Certainly her lawyers must explain why Edelson was dismissing the case in Illinois. I can’t understand it.

It had to be filed in the state of California… so it got dismissed to be refilled in another state 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3

Just started watching tonight's ep.

I love Kathy's boots. Those are the kind of boots I wish I had.

I love Sutton's silver winter jacket. I have a shiny silver jacket too, but it's a darker silver. Hers is really nice and looks very warm. 

Crystal, Garcelle, and Sutton are the trio I've always wanted (and needed) on this show.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Yep all Erika heard was "dissmissed" and ignored the "without prejudice". Idiot that she is. But when they refile in CA, she will be good for another meltdown so it's all good.

Seems like she didn't ignore it, she triumphantly shouted it, hoping it sounded like it meant she was declared totally good and the rightful owner of all earrings.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8