Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: Rocky Mountain Bye

• Start Topic

I hate this show now. If I have to watch this Erika shit any longer I need to quit watching. There is no redemption arc for this bitch she’s a fucking c*** I’m sorry hate that word  but she is. The cast needs to be broken up it’s not working. Crystal is telling the truth but Kyle is silent now because she had her dumb make up session with dumb Erika. Kyle doesn’t care about anything. I only don’t hate her cause she’s so good to her dogs.

Why can’t we see this fight that was referenced at the end like how stupid. 

I’not sure why I’m still watching this show.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 3
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Good Gawd Almighty.  THIS is what we've been waiting for all season?  Looks like we're gonna need to wait ANOTHER week to see how this all plays out.  Actually, I'm bored. Out. Of. My. Mind.

I may just need to throw this show out with the trash.  

I haven't read all the comments yet, but did I miss something? The story about some of the women locking Kathy out of a store was nothing like it was made out to be. The 3 inside the store asked the owner to leave the door locked to prevent the rest of the group from entering, not just Kathy.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 4

This tequila thing is ridiculous. Rinna is really childish to go to the bar and loudly ask for her 'friend' Kendall's tequila, just to annoy Kathy.

But I don't get why Kathy is so butt hurt about it, either. She can't force everyone to only drink her tequila. She's had her opportunities to advertize it, and it's not like she needs the money. Why not let everyone drink what they want. Yes, Rinna is acting really childishly, but rise above it, Kathy, you are better than Rinna. Don't let that asshole get to you.

When Erika was ordering a drink for Dorit, she forgot to say 'carcass out'. Dorit will be mad. 
Oh my god I literally paused to write that down, and continued watching, and sure enough Dorit mentions it 😅😅

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

Were those the actual earrings that Trashka was wearing? First off, why travel with something that expensive if you are having money problems? Secondly, how could one enjoy wearing them at that point in time?  Maybe that’s why Crystal was so composed, it was in the script.  I was impressed that she didn’t start crying and over acting the way Kyle did. I can’t stand that phony voice breaking thing she does. Carcass did it too.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

I have some thoughts on the whole- Kyle-Kathy- Tequila situation.

First, although many housewives eventually pitch something, most don't come on the show initially to pitch anything other than themselves.  When they do eventually bring in alcohol, lines of clothing or clothing stores or etc., it is part of a whole selling of themself.  The end goal for them really is that they remain famous, and relevant and wealthy.

Kathy is all of those things without the show.  Now that we've seen all the clips tied together of Kathy pitching this Tequila in a manner far more suited to a boardroom than a housewives show, I am leaning toward the idea that Kathy was partially on the show for the purpose of advancing this Tequila.  It may have been how Bravo and/or Kyle sold her on being a housewife.

Rinna was intentionally obnoxious about the Tequila.  She's a vile human being who intentionally pissed off a woman in the group.  No surprises there.  And Kathy probably wasn't surprised.  I suspect the reason she was upset with Kyle is that Kathy knows that Kyle is the grand maven of the show who holds a lot of power over both the women and Bravo.  On one level, she probably realizes Kyle teaches the women how to treat Kathy, and that probably sits poorly. On a more conscious level- Kyle is the boss of the show.  So I can see how Kathy would turn to Kyle and say something along the lines of - she's mocking me and my Tequila on camera, make it stop.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 6
  • Love 13

I honestly think some of the women have engineered their own home break ins for insurance money at worst, and at best padded their losses for insurance money.  I think we have seen something in the past about PK owing people money.  Erika has the goods on some of these women, and now they are in a tough place.  She is messy and nasty and thoroughly awful on camera about the lawsuits and the victims.  She has made herself nearly impossible to defend and yet, the women are desperately coaching and coaxing her to be more likeable about it.  And then she throws out some little line about hoping their lives don't crash down on them or something- I don't remember it exactly, but I remember it instantly made me feel that she knows some shady things about one or two women here.  Kyle and Dorit are the obvious guesses.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 9
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Yikes! A nasty screaming Erica is an UGLY Erica.....

1aaaer.thumb.jpg.311650e597869295ffab38a06d86458a.jpg

Go back and watch her during the earlier seasons. It’s really shocking how she’s changed. She reminds me of a wolverine anymore — dangerously feral.

Honestly, if the show continues to allow this narrative of making Erika the heroine/victim/sympathetic waif despite her aggressiveness toward some in the cast and to the real victims….well, I just can’t anymore. For her to act the way she does and have people so ready to come to her defense is inexplicable. Dorit in particular was insufferable last night, followed closely by an upset Kyle and her disgusting groveling — this, after finally speaking the TRUTH to Erika in the last episode. I did so want to hear Garcelle tell Kyle “I told you so” when they were watching Erika from the couch.

Erika deserves nothing, other than what can be dished out legally. 

• Applause 10
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Chatty Cake said:

Rinna is not friends with Kendall Jenner. She’s an ass kiss to Kendall’s mom. Rinna wishes she could’ve made something of her daughters the way Kris did. 

Totally.  She did it to stick it to Kathy.  Plain and simple.  The problem with this show is that they pretend to be friends instead of castmates or coworkers.  Rinna wishes she was friends with Kendall, and she showed by her actions she is no friend to Kathy.

Ironically, both Kris and Kathy would make wonderful role models for her on how to pimp out her daughters.  Rinna just isn't smart enough to realize that.

• Applause 2
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

When isn’t she?

Just leave already, Erika.

She can't because she needs money and her "career" has tanked. No one wants to see another fake, middle aged blonde shaking her ass.  It makes me ill that this hag just won't muster a little bit of concern for the victims. I hope she gets payback for her attitude. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, film noire said:

I think the interaction was more than that, something that spoke to Kyle's real character. She takes, never gives back, and forever plays the martyr, hypocrisy the one constant. I think if the roles had been reversed and Kathy had done the same thing to Kyle,  the world would've been treated to a Defcon 10 meltdown from Mrs. Umansky.  She'd be all sweaty-faced and pissed off, eyes wild and indignant  - like one of LVP's miniature ponies spotting Brandi approaching the front door of the pink palace - her whole demeanour as broken as if she survived an event as horrific as those endured by Erika's victims. And then that scratchy Kyle voice would roll out ("I was so - scratchy- hurt that Kathy-scratchy- did that. She knows how much this tequila means to me and Mau-scratchy-ricio and my family!")  It's ego-driven and self-serving and after so many years of her bullshit, I have no patience left. You get what you give. 

Yeah, I think it reflects more poorly on Kathy's character. I think Kathy doesn't like that everything seems to be coming up Kyle right now - this wasn't that long after Halloween was the top movie, so that part of Kyle's career is going well. And Kyle is far more important to this show than Kathy is and Kathy doesn't like that.

In short, I think Kathy always wants Kyle to be the less successful little sister and she's seeing that isn't the case right now, and she's taking that resentment out on Kyle.

So much mostly think that this is about family dynamics. I know that for a lot of people are critical of everything Kyle does and lord knows, she can openly stir the pot. But I can't really see how at least this tequila portion of their conflict is Kyle's fault in any way.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Kathy should have bought a round of tequila shots for the HW's and told them it was some other brand, they would have downed it quickly proclaiming it wonderful and the joke would be on them!

After watching Erika on WWHL I think she got new teeth, they look a lot like Kyle's and Dorit's, like piano keys...@SWEETIEDARLING thought maybe she was the beneficiary of the Homeless Not Toothless charity, lol.

Mo kept popping up in scenes like a mole in a Whack-a-Mole game.

Group trip to Aspen anyone? We could drop Kyle's name at the hat shop, do shot gun shots and we should all wear giant square CZ earrings, show our fangs and have fights and meaningful discussions in every store we visit. Who's in?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, njbchlover said:

And, looks really, really, really bad from the back.  Rinna looked incredibly ridiculous stomping all over downtown Aspen - more ridiculous than she usually does. 

Especially when I'm sure she knew EXACTLY where Erika, Dorit and Diana were - production had to lead her in the right direction.

Also, her hair  looked like absolute shit this entire episode-dry, brittle and very unhealthy - I'm beginning to believe Brandi's statements about Rinna always wearing a wig.

I think she wears wigs all the time in the short hairstyle. Some of them are obvious and others are more natural-looking. Whatever was going on in this episode looked awful!

Erika sounded like the devil, the guttural voice, "I only care about me" and the steely eyes. It was so over the top it was almost comical. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Kathy should have bought a round of tequila shots for the HW's and told them it was some other brand, they would have downed it quickly proclaiming it wonderful and the joke would be on them!

After watching Erika on WWHL I think she got new teeth, they look a lot like Kyle's and Dorit's, like piano keys...@SWEETIEDARLING thought maybe she was the beneficiary of the Homeless Not Toothless charity, lol.

Group trip to Aspen anyone? We could drop Kyle's name at the hat shop, do shot gun shots and we should all wear giant square CZ earrings, show our fangs and have fights and meaningful discussions in every store we visit. Who's in?

I'm in, but can we do a shopping trip for Herman Munster boots before we go? I don't want to be caught sliding around the streets in cute shoes.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

What is so weird to me about Kathy and Kyle's relationship is that they seem to alternate acting like a mother to each other. It's so odd.

Family dysfunction is hard to unpack, especially for those caught up in it.

It’s truly sad to watch the interactions between these two. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“Dorit, please go get ready- -“

”I AM READY!”

Well, it was hard to believe that Dorit was ready for a night on the town when she was not wearing any visible logos on her outfit.

I was actually surprised that she was ready to go out, and even more surprised when she yelled at Rinna.  I think she was annoyed with Rinna for butting into her and Kyle's conversation, she was worried that she backed the wrong horse (Erika), upset that she may have screwed up the opportunity for her and PK to travel on private planes with Kyle and Mo to their vacation homes  and she was annoyed for having made the wrong decision.

However, I am completely sick of Dorit's constantly calling people "Love", "Honey", "Bay-bee", etc.  Her constant declarations of how much she loves everyone are starting to wear thin.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 15
28 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

She can't because she needs money and her "career" has tanked. No one wants to see another fake, middle aged blonde shaking her ass.  It makes me ill that this hag just won't muster a little bit of concern for the victims. I hope she gets payback for her attitude. 

I was referring to her obviously not wanting to be in Aspen and not wanting to be with the other women because they were finally calling her out on her bullshit.  I’m tired of her constant bellyaching.

Stop being the martyr, Erika, and get down off your cross, as they say. We need the wood.

I’m sure that dive bar in Jersey will take her back on the 9 pm to 3 am shift. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, bencr said:

Erika proudly said that her case in Chicago was dismissed WITHOUT PREJUDICE. Now I'm no lawyer but I thought the "without prejudice" part was a bad thing for the defendent, so I looked it up.

"Whereas a case that is dismissed “with prejudice” is dismissed permanently, a case that is dismissed “without prejudice” is only dismissed temporarily. This temporary dismissal means that the plaintiff is allowed to re-file charges, alter the claim, or bring the case to another court."

I thought the same thing.  I couldn't understand why she was celebrating "without prejudice".  I get my info from Judge Judy. lol

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Erika is willing to take on anyone, isn't she?  She lives by the adage, "Ready, Fire, Aim!"  Doesn't think before she blurts out her garbage.

She's not collected and composed at all.  An unhinged narcissistic is extremely volatile.  Deep down she might be fretting about tanking from her previous high life with her old grifter husband.  

• Applause 2
  • Love 11

When Kyle made up with Erika and Dorit each time in her talking head segments she said she doesn’t want to fight with people she cares about so she brushes it under the rug. I am assuming the editors were purposeful leaving that in because I am guessing she isn’t that way with Kathy. 

I wanted Sutton to tell Kyle to stop being so dramatic. 

Some of the FFF, especially Rinna, are so jealous of Kathy, Sutton, Garcelle and maybe even Crystal, for their popularity. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11

My Lord, the Richards sisters are worse than the Giudices and Gorgas! Peacefully separate. Try to be civil at large family functions and call it a day. It's all so toxic and ugly to watch. And it's far more complicated with three sisters rather than just a sister and brother. 

Kyle clearly prioritizes her friends over her family - I really thought Amsterdam was a symptom of how bad Kim's behavior was. Seeing this? She's willing to bus a sister to stay in good with her gal pals. Even if there's an ugly history there where maybe Kyle was right/aggrieved the majority of her life - this ain't a good look.

Yes, Garcelle, there's a double standard. Everyone sees it. Andy won't call it out. You're going to have to accept it or leave.

Sorry, I'm not cheering on Crystal. She's as fair-weathered as they come, and she's a lizard licker. She misses every opportunity to stand up for Sutton publicly and will kiss EJ's ass the next time she she falls out with Sutton. And she couldn't even stand up to Erika without trying to bus Garcelle. That tactic stood out to me like an ugly wart. She's got a lot of sass in her talking heads. But she's still looking for shelter from the Mean Girls in real time. Miss me with that. 

Kathy needs to disengage with Kyle. The sick lies spread about her for months over what was... NOTHING? Disturbing. And Andy is always going to protect Kyle. I don't buy one word coming out of Rinna's desperate mouth. Those texts are NOT proof of anything. Just a convenient red herring to distract from Erika's meltdown and mask drop - and it looks like it worked because they made the whole reunion about Kathy! 

Please, please recast this entire show or just cancel it. No one enjoys this anymore. This is as bad as the Rome season when they hyped the Brandi/Denise crap and there was no proof other than Brandi Glanville's homespun lunacy. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Can you imagine how it was when Big Momma Kathy was in the picture!

Absolutely terrible, I’m sure. Toxic parents can outrightly kill any healthy sibling relationship. Add to that the pressure of a stage mother who makes it clear that her kids (one of them, at least) are the main breadwinners, and well…here we are. 

Sometimes there is just no chance at reconciliation, and the harder one tries, the more painful it becomes. Kyle and Kathy have tried — and it’s not working. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9

I still have questions about the last unseen scene, Rinna texts the others about Kathy going nuts, screaming, throwing things, etc...Rinna says she is hiding in her room because she is so scared, etc...then we see a text from Kathy to Rinna about not saying anything about her outburst and Rinna texts back she would not say anything...what am I missing, what set Kathy off? Tequila? Kyle? Do we have more info on this?

• Like 1
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

She (Dorit) is such a poseur snob, really thinks her shit’s ice cream. Sometimes, it’s funny to watch her try hard antics, like a character in an SNL skit.  Her whole, “you know when my friend is hurting, I’m going to be there to support them” with all her hard pauses and over-emphasizing of certain words, working so hard to keep that accent coming out. Lmao 

Edited by Pi237
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Do we think Kathy understood what she was doing wearing a ‘PEACE’ T-shirt with army/camo pants???!!!

I think that camo is now more of a fashion statement when worn by most women, especially when it is a camo print, but not in the khaki/green colors of traditional camo.  It was kind of an oxymoron of an outfit, though.

I also think that Kathy is NOT a fan of Aspen for whatever reason.  She just seemed like she did not really want to be there from the moment she arrived, and as the trip progressed, she seemed to be more and more annoyed.  Maybe because of the lack of enthusiasm over the tequila (which, from scenes that were show last night from prior events, it appears that she's been throwing in their faces every chance she can), maybe she and Kyle were having issues prior to the trip, or maybe because she's Kathy Hilton, and she just didn't want to be there, and didn't like that she had to be.

Her not wanting to be there showed in many thing she did - the comment about Aspen not being "good enough" for her purses (paraphrasing), not really caring about what she was wearing, as if, again, Aspen isn't good enough for Kathy's upscale wardrobe, to her losing her shit toward Kyle instead of Rinna.  

I think Kathy, while she can be entertaining at times, is a very entitled woman.  If she doesn't want to do something, she doesn't, and God help anyone who tries to force her.  Having to go on a "group" trip to a destination that she hasn't been to in a long time, and to stay in Kyle's home - well, I think her irritation about all of that came out during the trip.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I’m in. Let’s make sure we get to play shuffleboard though.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
14 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Her not wanting to be there showed in many thing she did - the comment about Aspen not being "good enough" for her purses (paraphrasing), not really caring about what she was wearing, as if, again, Aspen isn't good enough for Kathy's upscale wardrobe, to her losing her shit toward Kyle instead of Rinna.  

I think Kathy, while she can be entertaining at times, is a very entitled woman.  If she doesn't want to do something, she doesn't, and God help anyone who tries to force her.  Having to go on a "group" trip to a destination that she hasn't been to in a long time, and to stay in Kyle's home - well, I think her irritation about all of that came out during the trip.

I dont think she had a problem being there its just from the MOMENT she arrived Kyle started in on her ... you wore THAT on a plane? she started nit picking her from jump .. id shut down to and be like you wanna play this game then lets play you will be lucky if I change out of this outfit now LOL 

• Like 3
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Editors hate Dorit (not that there’s anything wrong with that!).  Not only did she look lousy for most of the episode, I loved the quick screen shot of the sign with the store locations at that “so chic” place where none of them bought anything.  Dorit said there were only 2 locations - the sign clearly showed at least 6.  

Yes! 😂 There are two locations in Colorado alone - one in Aspen and one in Vail. She is such a ridiculous try-hard. 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Any therapists here? What kind of trauma could explain this degree of narcissism? 

I believe that in some cases there's no trauma - it's a matter of years of being coddled due to money and power. Those two things feed and enable a selfish person's ego and convince her over time that she's beyond reproach. We see it all the time in the media with Hollywood producers and actors, DC politicians, billionaire business people, and so on. They cross the extreme asshole line and never look back. 

Erika's a great example of how these people behave when they lose it all. She doesn't have the character to behave generously or graciously.

I can't decide if Bravo's direction that she be coddled is adding to her delusions, or if she is canny enough to know what's going on with the understanding that Bravo will turn on her when it suits them.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3

regarding the carcass out:  Unless there's some magical way that I don't know about where a professional bartender squeezes the juice out of a lemon without getting the juice all over their fingers and nails and then drip it into my drink.....I'll take the carcass in or lemons on the side.  

• Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

I haven't read all the comments yet, but did I miss something? The story about some of the women locking Kathy out of a store was nothing like it was made out to be. The 3 inside the store asked the owner to leave the door locked to prevent the rest of the group from entering, not just Kathy.🤷🏻‍♀️

Erika said on WWHL that what wasn’t shown was that the first face they saw look thru the door was someone (I think Crystal) other than Kathy when they told the owner to keep the door locked. 

The big fight next week must be really bad between Kyle and Kathy. Erika and Andy said after the reunion it was the first time ever that no one hugged when they wrapped and there was no cast photo taken. 
also meant to mention earlier, why is Sheree there? I don’t think she’s said a word for the last two episodes. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Erika said on WWHL that what wasn’t shown was that the first face they saw look thru the door was someone (I think Crystal) other than Kathy when they told the owner to keep the door locked. 

so the other gils iced out Crystal because Erika said so? LOL 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

What is the deal with that sleazebag Mauricio?  Sure, he has to go to dinner with a bunch of bitchy broads that, with a few exceptions, are barely tolerable, including  a sister in law he obviously detests snd his needy, whiny, annoying wife that he stays stoned most of the time to tolerate. Sure, who would pass that up? WHY is he suddenly the new Housewife?

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

also meant to mention earlier, why is Sheree there? I don’t think she’s said a word for the last two episodes. 

Didn't she say she was constipated and hadn't gone to the bathroom once during the trip? 

That should surely earn her a diamond.

Edited by Glama
  • LOL 13
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika is deranged.

Crystal is an a- -h- - -? But Erika is a wife left in ruin.

Any therapists here? What kind of trauma could explain this degree of narcissism? 

I don’t think there’s trauma. She’s just ruthless. She came from out of nowhere and she’ll be damned if she’s going back there. She has real fear that she will lose it all. Hence the hate toward the victims, lack of empathy, name calling, yelling, etc.

The way she kept going on about her court “win” like it was some kind of vindication told me that that she was trying to convince herself — more than the others — that she is blameless. To me, it’s whatever little conscience she has showing its guilt.

With every week she reminds me of a rabid animal backed into a corner.

The desperation coming off of her stinks.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
12 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

The big fight next week must be really bad between Kyle and Kathy. Erika and Andy said after the reunion it was the first time ever that no one hugged when they wrapped and there was no cast photo taken. 

Then that should tell Andy that this franchise is FUBAR and needs either a reboot or put out of its (and our) misery.

Given that things apparently were never really good between Kathy and Kyle (and Kim, for that matter), that was probably Andy’s motivation for trying to bring Kathy into the mix in the first place. The DRAMA. These shows may be 90% scripted BS, but this shows that real people can — and do — get hurt by this fuckery. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 9

In not going to lie I looked it up.  At the end of the night, I believe they went to Caribou Club in Aspen.  They do have a dress code.  You can get a lifetime membership for $30,000.  It also gave me a laugh that they don’t allow hats!  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Kyle said she was so hurt that Dorit chose to stay with Erika and Diana because she thinks of Dorit as family. But, "family member" Dorit didn't get a room at her house, instead she gave that room to Erika. Dorit seemed a little hurt by that. 

I thought Kyle spend a lot of time in her Ths talking about Kathy -- partly mocking her "kookiness" and then going kinda deep with comments like how Kathy can be difficult and how hard it is to turn Kathy's mood once she becomes angry. (Cut to scene of Kathy almost immediately getting over it, but side issue.) I can't imagine Kathy would be happy seeing that as it seemed a little too personal, maybe line crossing.  

Imo, Kyle was upset that she wasn't getting the respect she felt she deserved, and I think she thinks that Erika should have been more grateful to receive a coveted spot at Kyle's, so for her to leave, zoinks. Dorit should be more grateful for Kyle's friendship, so she should always choose and side with her. Kathy should just put up with whatever amount of mocking Kyle does (which gets very old, very fast) because she's the queen bee of the show and for once Kyle is on top, and Kathy better recognize.

I think Kathy has a point about the tequila because instead of eye rolling and diverting attention away when Kathy was trying to do her tasting, all Kyle had to do was act even halfway interested, and people would have tried it. Kathy may have thought that the others were taking their cues from Kyle, as hostess.  Considering how much time Kyle and the others spend shilling their ventures, it was really the least she could have done. There's always so much talk about supporting each other, but when the chips are down, and it's Kyle's turn, nothing for Kathy. Unless, of course, you count THs where Kyle talks about how much of a weirdo she is or how difficult she is. 

What could she have done at the Chapeau Shop? (Spinal tap reference!)  Well, maybe she could have ordered shots of Kathy's tequila for the group, or talked about how much she liked it. Or ordered her margarita or Mauricio's margarita to be made with it. Something?  But she either wasn't actively thinking about supporting Kathy (who surely must have mentioned to Kyle that she was going to talk about the bloody tequila) or she was sitting back and letting Rinna do the dirty work.

• Like 1
  • Applause 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Posing as a cowgirl to go to the country western bar is so lame. 

Lil Kathy's sole purpose for appearing this year must be to push her tequila. 

Kyle is so insecure and narcissistic, she thinks Kathy makes her look bad going around in comfy clothes. Weirdly, she doesn't seem to mind that Mo looks like an old Sk8ter Boy who dreams of diving into the Seattle grunge scene.

Rinna stomping around in her luggz and ugly puffer. Did anyone else wish she'd faceplant on her jaunt to play both sides? 

Erikunt's rant about not caring about the victims is the most honest we've ever seen her. She really is a boil on the devil's ass.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I still have questions about the last unseen scene, Rinna texts the others about Kathy going nuts, screaming, throwing things, etc...Rinna says she is hiding in her room because she is so scared, etc...then we see a text from Kathy to Rinna about not saying anything about her outburst and Rinna texts back she would not say anything...what am I missing, what set Kathy off? Tequila? Kyle? Do we have more info on this?

Classic cliff-hanger preview!!   Next, look to see something like this on Bravo's and RHOBH social media accounts -  "Next week, on RHOBH - see what led up to the cryptic text messages shown in the previews!!  You don't want to miss it!!!!"  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5