Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: Rocky Mountain Bye

• Start Topic

Good Gawd Almighty.  THIS is what we've been waiting for all season?  Looks like we're gonna need to wait ANOTHER week to see how this all plays out.  Actually, I'm bored. Out. Of. My. Mind.

I may just need to throw this show out with the trash.  

• Like 4
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, realityplease said:

There are specific laws/rules about where a complaint can be filed.  There has to be jurisdiction over the defendants. The IL case was dismissed without prejudice to re-filing in the proper jurisdiction because the IL court had no jurisdiction over Erika.  Her residence is CA  (Pasadena) & likely EJ Global incorporated or with a principal place of business in CA.  NOT Illinois. 

A case dismissed WITHOUT prejudice can be re-filed.  (WITH prejudice means no re-filing - the deficiencies can't be overcome.)  Edelson refiled in the Northern Dist. of CA.  (May still be wrong - not sure why he didn't re-file in SOUTHERN Dist of CA.) Guess we'll see on 9/21 when the "response" is filed.  The response is either the formal ANSWER to the complaint's claims, or alternatively, can be motions to dismiss or strike if there are technical deficiencies such as a lack of jurisdiction, improper pleading of certain claims, etc.  The 9/21 motions, if any, will address technical matters - NOT the MERITS of the claims.

Andy's talk of Erika's vindication is as to another complaint filed against Tom (& Erika & EJ Global) by Tom's co-counsel who referred cases to Tom & were to share in the fees when/if settled/successful.  Erika was dismissed because she had nothing to do with Tom's agreements among his co-counsel.  But her company, EJ Global, was NOT dismissed & remains in the action.  So she's still involved in it to some degree although corporately, not personally. (And there's plenty of other lawsuits against her to go around!)  When Andy or she crow about dismissals WITHOUT prejudice or that she's out of certain cases (while her company is not), they are painting a false narrative. 

Thank you for explaining so well!  

If the club they were going to at the end of the episode was private they probably wouldn’t let them film.  So, I don’t think we will ever know the truth.  Only what we hear from Rinna and she clearly has it out for Kathy.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

I wish Erika would get it through her head that it is possible to feel empathy and concern for others in a situation that you did not create.

Yes, especially if you benefitted from that situation.

• Applause 2
  • Love 9

Watching it now, but my first major eye roll of the evening is Dorit exclaiming how “chic” the ski shop is.  Does Jamie Lee Curtis know her bag o’ charity swag has attained the same Dorit’s chic-meter score as this place?   Maybe next season in Aspen, the wind chime and stainless sippy cup will be merchandised along side Ogier’s $4000 hot pink ski jacket now that they have received the same highest accolade from Dorit.

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 17
12 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

Rinna not only ordered Kendall Jenner’s tequila on camera, but doubled down on it by continually using its name and describing the taste. It was extremely shady.  She knew exactly what she was doing.

Yes, knew exactly. Probably getting paid for product placement!  (Or some equally shameless reciprocity by the K's for pushing Rinna's swill.) None of these shameless hucksters wake up in the morning for free.

Edited by realityplease
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6

If TPTB intend on keeping most of the FFF around next season then I need LVP or Denise to come back and team up with Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal (hoping they get to stick around for next season). LVP is very hit or miss for me, but I need a season where FFF are finally in the hot seat, and actually have to answer for their shit.

At the beginning of this season, I thought Crystal and Sutton could have squashed their issues relatively quickly if they could just talk to each other, but the others were always amping them up. Then Erika, tries to tell Garcelle that Sutton is a liability. I feel like the FFF are trying to get between the friendships the others have.

So the whole Kathy thing is not even on tape? 

Also, is Rinna the only person staying at Kyle's since Dorit and Erika jumped ship?

Unless Diana is shoving her husband down our throats or throwing out insults to Sutton to start shit, I barely remember she is there.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 18
15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I'm glad that there is a talking head with Crystal saying that the whole lawsuit against Girardi was not dismissed, it was only dismissed in Illinois, and it would be refiled in California. Andy Cohen said on his show a few days ago that Erika had a big legal win. Not exactly. I'm infuriated he tries to exonerate her. 

What a moron he is.

Sorry guys, I cannot be sympathetic to Kathy's tequila woes. I just couldn't care less. It's so dumb.

Is Dorit really this stupid?

It's really pathetic that this makes Kyle emotional, and not how much of a criminal Erika is. 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8

Kathy overreacted to the tequila nonsense, but lol forever at Rinna namechecking her “friend” Kendall Jenner.  She’s so embarrassing.

Erika is the devil. The whole “I’ve been exonerated” was just more of her bullshit.  
Kyle is such a ridiculous crybaby.  Everything is taken as a personal attack on her.  Girl, you’re not that important.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

When Crystal is the voice of reason . . . I'm glad she's finally speaking up more about the bullshit and "walking on eggshells" stuff with Erika.

I'm glad that Crystal finally has found her voice, and showed appropriate indignation.  However, I did not like the way her indignation toward Erika was phrased - "Why was it okay for Garcelle to call you out on the earrings bullshit, but when I do it, I'm an asshole?"  (paraphrasing here)

Why, oh why do these ladies ALWAYS have to drag another lady into their individual arguments?  This was supposed to be Crystal's big moment to let Erika know that she didn't like the way Erika spoke to her.  It had nothing at all to do with Garcelle, so why drag her name into it?  

Why not just say "Erika, you treated me like shit - it was as bad as what you did to Sutton at Kathy's dinner last year, and I'm not going to take that from you.  You're a nasty person with a bad temper and terrible attitude - get over yourself, get your head out of your own ass and stop taking out your frustrations (with Tom) on everyone else.  Be the tough girl you act like, grow the fuck up, get your shit together and stop disrespecting everyone here."  

Crystal did not need to compare herself to Garcelle - she was just inviting another person into what should have been a conversation directly between Crystal and Garcelle.

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

A down-filled peplum is stupid.

And, looks really, really, really bad from the back.  Rinna looked incredibly ridiculous stomping all over downtown Aspen - more ridiculous than she usually does. 

Especially when I'm sure she knew EXACTLY where Erika, Dorit and Diana were - production had to lead her in the right direction.

Also, her hair  looked like absolute shit this entire episode-dry, brittle and very unhealthy - I'm beginning to believe Brandi's statements about Rinna always wearing a wig.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

Door-it can’t even contain her glassware snobbery at a pizza parlor.

Kyle refuses to let anyone brush anything under the rug… unless it directly involves her.

Big Kathy really did a number on her girls. All of them have the emotional maturity of a middle schooler. Rinna and Erika play them like a fiddle.

Of course she brought the earrings with her to Aspen right as the story hit the press. And of course she wore them the next day in defiance to Garcelle, Crystal, and the “alleged [sic] victims.”

• Applause 3
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Erika “Why am I catching the sins of someone I divorced?”

Well, because you reaped the benefits of those sins you b%@$&

Can she decide whether she is divorced?

cyystal taking a stand and being an adult about it.  Of course Erika would respond with “I supported you in Mexico.”  Jeez, morals and compassion aren’t something you ignore because someone was nice to you one time (and crystal shut that down by saying she remembered and appreciated the support.

Editors hate Dorit (not that there’s anything wrong with that!).  Not only did she look lousy for most of the episode, I loved the quick screen shot of the sign with the store locations at that “so chic” place where none of them bought anything.  Dorit said there were only 2 locations - the sign clearly showed at least 6.  

I see they are dragging out  the “Kathy said horrible things…”  I’m beginning to wonder if there is any video or audio, or did they stop filming at some point?  Is this going to turn into just rinna’s word?

• Love 11
Just now, hoodooznoodooz said:

WWHL, Andy asks about Jennifer Lawrence. Erika says, anytime JL wants to come down and mix it up with us, I’m sure we can unmask the ugly parts of her personality as well. 

Erika is willing to take on anyone, isn't she?  She lives by the adage, "Ready, Fire, Aim!"  Doesn't think before she blurts out her garbage.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5

‘Bout time Crystal showed up! 

-Dorit, for once, was lost for words when Crystal mentioned her own ‘moral compass’!

-Crystal reading, and understanding, the article about the case being dismissed ‘without prejudice’ and then being confident and assertive about it with Erika!

• Applause 3
  • Love 18