Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: Rocky Mountain Bye

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Kathy and Kyle didn't exactly grow up together; they are 10 years apart.  When Kathy became a Hilton Kyle was a 10 year old working actress, in the shadow of her more famous sister and managed by a single stage mother.  

I get Kyle wanting a relationship with her sisters, as difficult as it is because when your parents are gone they are the only family left (except your kids and if you're lucky your spouse). 

I'm not a Kathy Hilton fan (for many reasons) but I really didn't understand why she would be pissed off at Kyle for Rinna's asshole behavior. 

Because Kyle didn’t have her back. That’s all these women ever talk about in conflicts, “having each other’s backs.” That Kyle suddenly doesn’t get this is disingenuous, to say the least. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Erika said on WWHL that what wasn’t shown was that the first face they saw look thru the door was someone (I think Crystal) other than Kathy when they told the owner to keep the door locked. 
The big fight next week must be really bad between Kyle and Kathy. Erika and Andy said after the reunion it was the first time ever that no one hugged when they wrapped and there was no cast photo taken.  

4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

so the other gils iced out Crystal because Erika said so? LOL 

Regarding locking the store on some of the HWs....

Yeah, we mostly saw Kathy peeking in the window, but I also caught a glimpse of Rinna, Garcelle and Sheree behind her - plus Erika did mention on WWHL that Crystal was the first one they saw.

It was both Erika AND Dorit who said to keep the door locked. Diana was the one who asked if they were joking.

That whole scene was so odd. The 3 of them are hanging out in a store NOT shopping with the doors locked! And they think it's ok to hide from the rest of the group?
Despite how annoying she is, it's not fair to Kyle who is hosting the weekend and has all these events planned.

• Like 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Regarding locking the store on some of the HWs....

Yeah, we mostly saw Kathy peeking in the window, but I also caught a glimpse of Rinna, Garcelle and Sheree behind her - plus Erika did mention on WWHL that Crystal was the first one they saw.

It was both Erika AND Dorit who said to keep the door locked. Diana was the one who asked if they were joking.

That whole scene was so odd. The 3 of them are hanging out in a store NOT shopping with the doors locked! And they think it's ok to hide from the rest of the group?
Despite how annoying she is, it's not fair to Kyle who is hosting the weekend and has all these events planned.

What world do we live in that a shopkeeper listens to the three women just lounging the shop, not buying a damn thing and tells that person to not let potential customers in...I would have had a laughing fit if I were that shopkeep and I would have asked them to leave.

• Applause 7
  • Love 10

I think it is ridiculous that production is not filming the real events that take place on BH.  The housewives have mentioned several times this season that they go somewhere after the scene to have a wild party or where crazy events take place and it's not filmed.  Now we have a season long teaser about what Kathy said in Aspen and again it is not filmed. All the conspiracies seem to happen on BH (Who spilled the tea about Lucy, Brandi's allegations, Sutton's "dark" remarks, Kathy's homophobia) and we have NOTHING on tape to verify it?  C'mon, Bravo, you can do better!!!

• Fire 2
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What world do we live in that a shopkeeper listens to the three women just lounging the shop, not buying a damn thing and tells that person to not let potential customers in...I would have had a laughing fit if I were that shopkeep and I would have asked them to leave.

Yeah, I guess the producers must have paid him to rent the shop as a filming location. I don't think we saw anyone buy anything!

I really cringe every time Erica looks like she's trying to grift the other more wealthy ladies. Yesterday she asked Diana to buy some jewelry so she could watch and live vicariously through her! 🙃🤣🙃

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

What the heck was the name of the location that Dorit kept going on about?  I couldn't understand her?

I assume it's in Switzerland or somewhere in Europe?  

Just Dorit, again, trying too hard to appear like a jetsetter and oh so chic!!  

Zermatt, Switzerland. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

I really cringe every time Erica looks like she's trying to grift the other more wealthy ladies. Yesterday she asked Diana to buy some jewelry so she could watch and live vicariously through her! 🙃🤣🙃

And while in that shop they looked at a hot pink jacket that Dorit and Erika said would look GREAT on Erika.  Then silence.   Heh.    Diana wasn't shopping because she knows she would be expected to buy those two grifters something as well. 

Mikey must really really be pissed at Erika.  Or maybe he finally found a paying gig and left.   The clothes she's wearing are hideous!  At the cowboy bar she had on a salmon colored down comforter with armholes and some sort of sweatshirt declaring herself a luxury.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

And while in that shop they looked at a hot pink jacket that Dorit and Erika said would look GREAT on Erika.  Then silence.   Heh.    Diana wasn't shopping because she knows she would be expected to buy those two grifters something as well. 

Mikey must really really be pissed at Erika.  Or maybe he finally found a paying gig and left.   The clothes she's wearing are hideous!  At the cowboy bar she had on a salmon colored down comforter with armholes and some sort of sweatshirt declaring herself a luxury.  

Maybe since Mikey knows The Ice Queen doesn’t even need a jacket, he decided to let her figure it out for herself.  🤷‍♀️

• LOL 8
3 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Watching now. As we've almost all said ad nauseam, Erika is AWFUL.

Her going at Crystal and bringing up how she hugged Crystal, was all about being against Sutton and was not about having compassion for Crystal. Period.

And whatever with Rinna bringing up something about Kathy that she was the only party to witness. Spare me. She's so gross.

They need to yeet Rinna. I'd take take EJ back for one more season, if it meant we'd finally be rid of Rinna. I assume Diana will not be back. And they need to cast someone who would go in Dorinda style on EJ. She has too many peeps who, for some weird reason, have her back. Dorit goes with the wind so I don't mind if she returns.

THANK YOU!!  Every single thing she did “for Crystal” during that episode was self-serving and about sticking it to Sutton.  She was USING her and didn’t give a rat’s ass as to whether or not Crytal was upset. She’s an opportunist at every turn, and totally full of shit.

5 minutes ago, film noire said:

I don't think people blindly criticize Kyle: she's fallen long and hard by her own hand, and along with that comes little trust as to her motives.  I've been posting & reading (and laughing!) here since the dinosaurs roamed, and I remember Kyle getting a lot of positive reaction back in the day (especially in relation to her friendship with LVP, which was fun and quirky and entertaining, and seemed genuine). But Kyle's game playing and backstabbing chipped away at viewer good will, imo, and when Kyle blew off LVP mourning her brother's death, I think a lot viewers took it as a wake-up call. And of course, the embracing of Brandi as a "truth-teller" just to sabotage and destroy Denise.  And now her embrace of Erika, a cruel grifter obsessed with nothing but keeping every last thing illegally bought for her, using money stolen from victims Erika either ignores or attacks. Birds of a feather and all that (no disrespect meant to Lois!)

😂😂😂

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 16
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

After spending the entire show trying to get between Garcelle and Sutton’s friendship they crack their own instead lol the irony of that can’t be lost on them lol 

I’m pretty sure Kyle, if she read that statement, would respond -  “But I don’t iron anything!l

Sadly, I am therefore giving credit to Dorit and Erika for knowing the meaning of the word.

I will now sit in the corner with my head down……..

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 9

Maybe next time Kathy needs to reapply lipstick in front of Rinna Kathy should pull out her L'Oreal lipstick.

Maybe next time Kathy wants to wear a caftan around Kyle she should put on one made by that woman from Shah's of Sunset.

Maybe (and for sure) Kathy and Rick want to sell their house they should use a Hilton Hyland real estate agent, lol.

Maybe the next time I am in the liquor store I may buy a bottle of tequila that Kathy is invested in.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

I’m pretty sure Kyle, if she read that statement, would respond -  “But I don’t iron anything!l

Sadly, I am therefore giving credit to Dorit and Erika for knowing the meaning of the word.

I will now sit in the corner with my head down……..

Love it 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Go back and watch her during the earlier seasons. It’s really shocking how she’s changed. She reminds me of a wolverine anymore — dangerously feral.

Honestly, if the show continues to allow this narrative of making Erika the heroine/victim/sympathetic waif despite her aggressiveness toward some in the cast and to the real victims….well, I just can’t anymore. For her to act the way she does and have people so ready to come to her defense is inexplicable. Dorit in particular was insufferable last night, followed closely by an upset Kyle and her disgusting groveling — this, after finally speaking the TRUTH to Erika in the last episode. I did so want to hear Garcelle tell Kyle “I told you so” when they were watching Erika from the couch.

Erika deserves nothing, other than what can be dished out legally. 

I don’t think she has changed.  I think this is the real Erika, the one people saw before she had a guy paying the big bills.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What world do we live in that a shopkeeper listens to the three women just lounging the shop, not buying a damn thing and tells that person to not let potential customers in...

"Promotional consideration paid by..."

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika is deranged.

Crystal is an a- -h- - -? But Erika is a wife left in ruin.

Any therapists here? What kind of trauma could explain this degree of narcissism? 

The "trauma" of losing her lifestyle.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I think it is ridiculous that production is not filming the real events that take place on BH.  The housewives have mentioned several times this season that they go somewhere after the scene to have a wild party or where crazy events take place and it's not filmed.  Now we have a season long teaser about what Kathy said in Aspen and again it is not filmed. All the conspiracies seem to happen on BH (Who spilled the tea about Lucy, Brandi's allegations, Sutton's "dark" remarks, Kathy's homophobia) and we have NOTHING on tape to verify it?  C'mon, Bravo, you can do better!!!

The incident happened at a club. Sometimes the HWs finish filming for the day, and they do something as a group, or individually afterwards. I also read that Kathy may have sent a cease and desist to Bravo about it, not only to Rinna. The women returned to the two houses after the club, and Kathy allegedly had a meltdown, and wanted to leave Aspen. That's what Lisa Rinna refers to. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 3
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Kathy should have asked for a glass of her good friend LVP's rose, or bring a bottle next time she sees Rinna

I would pay good money to see that, but it needs to be filmed and on the show.

• Like 3
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

Respectfully, Rinna didn't simply order another brand.  Rinna made the biggest show humanly possible of ordering another brand and attaching that brand to a different celebrity face. She basically one-upped her.  It was done in the spirit of nastiness, and I am sure that is why Kathy was upset.

I mean it’s just that painfully obvious. It’s crazy how it’s lost on some including Kyle. Well then again Kyle feigns confusion so it really isn’t lost on her. 
Let’s not forget that Rinna went in pretty hard on her other sister Kim and as we all know Kathy ain’t big about shit like that so I wouldn’t be surprised if Rinna is alway on thin ice when it comes to Kathy but ya know Kathy plays nice for Kyles sake so Rinna pulling that shit while Kyle just stands by and allows it without a peep (just like with Kim)……???  Shhhhyyyytt, the hellish rant towards Kyle that supposedly happened sounds about right to me actually. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Love 19

This episode gave me flashbacks to previous seasons/arguments:

Kathy vs Kyle: How many times did LVP beg Kyle to have her back, only to have Kyle leave her hanging?

Kyle vs Dorit: Didn't Kyle have similar meltdowns when LVP befriended someone else, like Dorit , Teddi and Brandi? If Kyle says you're besties, apparently only she can have other friends.

Erika saying "I have been nothing but nice to you" to Crystal. Kyle has said this to Brandi, after hiding her crutches and basically treating her like a leper. And she said it to Carlton after openly mocking her wiccan beliefs and, admittedly odd, decor.

Now we have something said off camera that causes meltdowns (You're such a fucking liar Camille!) and cyst and disease orders, but it's all hearsay, and the only source seems to be Rinna, and maybe Kyle, vs Kathy so...

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Glama said:

Didn't she say she was constipated and hadn't gone to the bathroom once during the trip? 

That should surely earn her a diamond.

Sounds like she's working on making her own diamond.

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Did Lois enter Rinna's body to turn her into the Peacemaker?

She wasn't playing peacemaker, she was franticly trying to keep their crew together.  She knows that the FFF is powerless if they are split up.  She was scared they would all start turning on each other.

5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Stop trying to make “carcass out” happen. Just say “rinds” like a normal person! 

While I’m ranting on vocabulary, I looked up kemosabe because I can’t imagine how any retailer could go around calling themselves that in 2022 and stay in business unless the owners are from the indigenous nation from which the word came. My friends, it gets worse. This isn’t even an actual indigenous word. The freaking Lone Ranger show made it up because they didn’t even bother to learn some actual Navajo or whatever nation’s language Tonto was supposed to be from! Da fuq? yet again! Come on, people! Do better!

Yeah it's rinds not carcass.

I heard that kemosabe is an Apache word, and was thought to mean "friend" but it actually means "idiot."  Which is VERY fitting for this group.  Thought they were friends, they are actually idiots.

3 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

Zermatt, Switzerland. 🙂

She kept saying it!  What was the name of the store?

2 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I am so glad it’s now been broadcast to the world exactly who and what she is.  

She's also extremely stupid.  I remember a podcaster who interviewed her saying that she didn't seem to understand any of the jokes.  She is one of those people who thinks she is highly intelligent but is actually not at all. 

I actually think she is too stupid to understand what people are trying to explain to her - that she should try to show a little empathy, etc.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I don't have Diana's money, but Erika's constant remarks to Diana about buying/giving her stuff was getting on my nerves. She has no business asking that of Diana or anyone else.

Yeah, Erika should have learned to type because her grifting skills aren't great.  I guess it worked on a guy 30 years older when she was 30 but now, no so much.   I admit I kind of cheered Diana for not biting.  I mean she already invited (or at least opened the door) Erika into her hotel suite, which wasn't really necessary. 

• Like 1
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

[snip for space]

I also am wondering if the producers are showing so many clips of Kyle complaining about Kathy in her talking heads to soften whatever bad thing Kathy did. When they interview the women for their talking heads they ask them many questions and the filming can go on for hours. I don't doubt that Kathy would have done just as much complaining about Kyle in her interviews (like who wouldn't?), but the producers shape the story by showing us what they want.

Does Kathy ever get a talking head interview? 🤔

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/15/2022 at 3:35 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Oh gosh, YES!
I still have nightmares over her "Gaudy Painted Carousel Pony with Giant Braided Mane" look!
And so do all the other ponies on the merry-go-round.
Erica just frightens us all!🤣

I have also noticed  Erica trying to cozy up with Kathy in the hopes of some storage room raiding. I hope she doesn't get anywhere with Kathy after locking her out of the Aspen store!

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She's also extremely stupid.  I remember a podcaster who interviewed her saying that she didn't seem to understand any of the jokes.  She is one of those people who thinks she is highly intelligent but is actually not at all. 

I actually think she is too stupid to understand what people are trying to explain to her - that she should try to show a little empathy, etc.  

Sadly I can’t tell from this if you meant Kyle or Rinna.  But it applies to everyone except Garcelle, Sutton and Crystal.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
On 9/14/2022 at 9:49 PM, Surrealist said:

I loved Kyle telling Kathy she's not wearing her pjs to the bar. If Kathy had done that, this episode might have been more interesting.

Did Lois enter Rinna's body to turn her into the Peacemaker?

She TRIED to be the bird of peace but she ended up just being a birdbrain. As usual.

• LOL 5

I read through this thread and then watched the episode.  Like many of you, I'm scratching my head wondering what really happened (as in, that was a lot of boring).

So Erika temper tantrumed herself out of a confab and the next morning she was the injured party?  Okay?  Then Dorit had to stay with the precious flower because she had tears in her eyes?  What would have happened if Diana had not been there to welcome Erika to her suite?  These women are really exhausting.  Erika, you aren't the injured party.  Buck up and be a good guest.

Rinna, it really would have been more honest to stick two middle fingers up to Kathy and yell  "Fuck You.  Fuck You and Your Product Placement."  That was so incredibly, incredibly rude.  Rinna really is tone deaf.

I believe Dorit chose poorly.  Kyle, her BFF was the host and had a weekend of planned activities.  I guess I would consider them "work" activities.  Dorit should have been with the others at Kemo Sabe.  I notice nobody cared that Diana wasn't there.  I also note that Mo should have shut up about it.  Mo, nobody cares about your opinion, especially your wife.

Crystal explaining her moral compass to Dorit was like me explaining dinner time to my cat.  WE understand you Crystal but you're explaining something to a doggy dumper.  She didn't take any responsibility for that and she sure isn't going to understand "victims" and Girardi Keese.

It really is time to but this RH on hiatus.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
On 9/14/2022 at 7:11 PM, RoseAllDay said:

And there is a reason why everything that Erika says is scrutinized and picked apart, Dorit. Stop defending her. She deserves no benefit of any doubt. The previous night pretty much proved that. Even if she had no involvement in the scam, her lack of BASIC empathy speaks volumes. 

The self-pity party continues as she sits in a high-end store moaning about how bad she has it. 🤮

This drives me crazy about Dorit. I think she's the least evil of FF5, but she's constantly on the wrong side. She's not at all forgiving when it comes to such minor stuff from Sutton or Garcelle, but she coddles Erika to no end. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

I know nobody asked but I have a few observations on Aspen.  I now live in Colorado and my husband and I visited last fall; we no longer ski but like to get a sense of perspective about many of the Colorado ski towns.  

Aspen is very small.  The main drag is perhaps 6 blocks by 6 blocks?  Easily walkable.  We didn't stay in Diana's hotel; we stayed in an obviously refurbished HoJos or Holiday Inn on the main drag.  It was completely fine and probably cost about $250/night.  Once again, completely fine.

The shopping was world-class.  I remember the Ralph Lauren store.  Don't remember the ski store or Kemo Sabe.  I do remember walking past a store with (what I believe are) 50ish Birkins.  Hmm.  Pretty fancy.

We had dinner in the middle of the downtown.  My entree (quail) was about $55.  This did not include anything else.  Salad?  More.  A vegetable?  More.  You get the idea.  The dinner was completely fine, I'm just adding some perspective.

I was worried about what I was wearing to dinner and I think I wore a pair of black jeans with some sort of sweater to dinner.  Probably white or gray.  Turns out, the guy sitting across from me was wearing basketball shorts and sneakers.  Trucker hat?  Perhaps.  Kathy has the right idea about not dressing up for Aspen.

I'm not sure people dress up anymore for anything.

• Like 1
  • Useful 10
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Ugh, when they were in that ski boutique and Erika was going on about that ugly hot pink outfit and how much she wanted it, like girl, do you think you're being subtle?

I bet that shit WORKED on Tom.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 9/14/2022 at 5:17 PM, Mr. Miner said:

These women kiss Erika’s ass and won’t do a shot of Kathy’s tequila. 🖕🏻

I guess they all know Erika is the current main draw for this franchise so they will betray anyone but Erika, Andy included….. very desperate and sad really.

• Love 3
On 9/14/2022 at 5:24 PM, NJbutNoHousewife said:

What's the over under on Ericka wearing "those" earrings on Watch What's happening Live???? 

And wtf is the point of even pointing out that you’re wearing them on your private plane trip to Aspen with your so called friends?  She so deserves the crap she’s getting!

• Applause 4
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, endure said:

I guess they all know Erika is the current main draw for this franchise so they will betray anyone but Erika, Andy included….. very desperate and sad really.

Yeah, but Erika is the big draw because we want to see her downfall.  That’s like backing Putin because there’s a lot of attention on Ukraine. Why are you backing the villain of the story?

6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

They are all dumb, but I was talking about Erika!

Okay, well, that answers my question. They’re too dumb to know better. That’s what gets the headlines, and I guess that’s all that matters to them.

• Applause 6
  • Love 3

Rewatching. (Day off, so why not?) 

When did the door to the store get locked, and why did the store employee ask three customers if it should be unlocked? 

Rinna at Kemo Sabe (a ridiculously expensive store, BTW). Classic move with the tequila. “I’ll have KENDALL JENNER’S TEQUILA.” “Always wanted to try the 808 TEQUILA.” Saying it at very opportunity, loud enough for the whole place to hear. I get Kathy’s anger, but yelling at Kyle was just displacement — it was just Rinna being the bitch that she is. Mo’s showing up was indeed awkward. Didn’t he have some property scouting to do for The Agency?

If I were Kyle, I would have just told Erika to pack up her shit and go, and take Dorit and Diana with her. Fuck them. WHY does Kyle’s validation of her existence always seem depend on Erika’s approval? Erika ain’t worth it, dear. If Storm likes you, that’s good enough — that’s the only bitch that matters here.

Another awkward Mo moment at the house. Shut up, Mansplaining Mo. Not your fight. Dorit started this anyway. Is that why you got in the middle? 

Rinna, again — “I’ll have the DON JULIO.” STOP. IT. 

Drinking game — take a shot of KATHY’S tequila every time Erika mentions the suit and her “vindication”. “They’re (victims) not my problem.” Uh, strictly speaking they are, until all this shit is settled, and you are doing yourself no favors by treating them like enemies. LULZ…Dorit trying to (poorly) play PR flunky with Crystal, who rightly points out Erika’s lack of a moral compass. Crickets from Dorit.

Crystal — “What do we do (about Erika)?” Fire her ass, for starters. Again — Erika goes ballistic because she knows this is not over, as much as she demands that it be.

Rinna’s text — WTH is a “sprinter”? Not exactly on the edge of my seat waiting for next week, except for hoping it’s the season finale. Bravo did an unusually poor job here of building up (probably misdirected) suspense.

4 hours ago, endure said:

No, they’re all scared of her, Andy included, for some totally inexplicable reason.

Erika is a mean, drunken, crude bully — period, and as JenE4 said, we’re all waiting for her inevitable downfall. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8