Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Garcelle for the win. She wasn’t having Rinna’s passive aggressive comments about her “anger”, she was just telling them she won’t play their stupid games. I was surprised she didn’t bring up Erika cursing at her 14 year old or hitting on her married son. Any of the fake forced four would drag that out for a decade.

Sheree can just go away. If this is her chance at being a cast member, it’s tanking. 
Sutton’s line about the “Solid Gold Dancers” had me laughing. Did anyone see the 2 not bartenders rolling their eyes at Rinna after she did the lemons and limes thing? That was a very lame “launch”. Was there even anyone else there but the ho wives?

The charity people being told to “go” reminded me of Brandi at boring Teddi’s shower asking why guests were still there. She looked at the non cast invitees and wasn’t spilling stuff in front of randos.

• Like 2
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Oh, shut up, Diana. Passing judgment on somebody else you hardly know, someone you insulted at a party she invited you to. You are not part of this conversation, so sit back and STFU. 

Maybe she senses that Asher's vocals aren't taking her places on this show and she needs to get embroiled in an argument STAT!!! 😄

48 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

OMG the ladies' disco outfits were awful! How disappointing that with all their money they couldn't do any better. 

But why should they bother when they're literally the only guests at this "product launch"?  I kept looking for even one other party guest, but all of the background people were wearing masks, which = "the help".  She's had 2 "product launches" for the same <10 women.  Maybe that's why Rinna Beauty isn't flying off the shelves - or even showing up on them.  🙄

44 minutes ago, Axie said:

I bet that Homeless Toothless charity wishes they never got involved with this show. 

Their name is horrible but they are a good cause so I guess it's a way to get their name out there . . . I can't believe at this point anyone appearing on a HW show doesn't know what they're getting!

11 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Re the disco outfits again - IMO Crystal is the only one who did a good job. She's got a 70s vibe without being too exaggerated and she looks good! Love her pink sunglasses and faux fur jacket!

Untitled.thumb.jpg.ec1cbb61d17bcc656647b7d69a403549.jpg

And see I thought Diana has been saving those skanky bangs for just such an occasion! 😃

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

What is up with Dorit calling her get together a “GAH-la” for the charity I shall not say because it is such a dumbass name? If you subtract the Housewives and their husbands, the servers, the party organizer guy and Melissa Etheridge, I believe there were 5 or 6 non RHOBH attendees. 15 people is a “GAH-la”??  When I go to get a mammogram, there are at least 15 patients, staff and techs in the office. I’m gonna start telling myself the reminder text from my doctor is really an invitation to the annual “Boobies, Not Boobless GAH-la.

You misunderstood Dorit. She said she wanted to have a gala, but then covid happened. Then, when she was going to plan something else on the larger side covid numbers were spiking again so she decided that at the very least she could throw the small event shown to at least bring some attention to the charity. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Rinna can STFU, too. Yes, Garcelle, it is horseshit. Must be Gang Up On Garcelle Night — anything to take the heat off of Erika, who was clearly squirming.

Oh, Erika was doing more than squirming.  First she looked panicked then she raised her voice and pointed her finger at Sutton telling her, "I TOLD YOU TO BE QUIET!"  Heh.   Erika might think twice before she calls Sutton a name behind her back.  😉  Liability?  hahahaha, let Sutton tell you who is a liability. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I agree!!!  I spent a LOT of time at discos and clubs in the late 70's/early 80's, and these women really didn't do the theme justice.  They all spent more time and effort on their hairstyles - or at least their glam squads did.

I really thought we would have seen Kyle wearing her roller skates to the party.  She was actually pretty good at skating, and that disco skating was such a huge part of that era.

Wearing the skates would have been a great idea! They had a retro look and would have been perfect! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Melonie77 said:

This may be an unpopular opinion at the moment but I find Kathy funny at times. I recognize her sense of entitlement but she can be self-deprecating too. Maybe it's because there is nothing else humorous about this season that Kathy seems a welcome bit of occasional goofy humor.

I'm with you here. Yes, she's definitely said stupid shit, but I welcome Kathy's distractions when it comes to the ladies arguing non-stop about the same shit every week.

• Applause 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, abc123 said:

You misunderstood Dorit. She said she wanted to have a gala, but then covid happened. Then, when she was going to plan something else on the larger side covid numbers were spiking again so she decided that at the very least she could throw the small event shown to at least bring some attention to the charity. 

I didn't hear Dorit say that, but that's more or less what Rinna said about her "product launch".  That covid is just a great excuse for anything these days, I find!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dbell1 said:

Did anyone see the 2 not bartenders rolling their eyes at Rinna after she did the lemons and limes thing? That was a very lame “launch”. Was there even anyone else there but the ho wives?

Yes, I noticed that!  I paused the video on the drink menus and the top two drinks were very elaborate, trendy mixtures with dried lemon or lime wheels and dried botanicals as garnish.  Rinna was upset that the fruit wasn't fresh.  This reminds me of Kyle's store opening- hire someone to make all the decisions, show up at the last minute and have a hissy fit over minor details.  Add in treating the staff poorly and poof!  there's your launch!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

I'm surprised the poor Not Toothless people didn't knock over tables and chairs running out of there.

Agree. Thought I heard "You can go" followed by a gratuitous, "But you don't have to leave if you don't want to. . ."  Then they showed the two traumatized women in black.  Maybe they should have renamed the charity, "Homely, Not Homeless" &  thrown in a box of Rinna Beauty & a glam session.  With the slogan, "Beautifying Beverly Hills one smile & one makeover at a time."

Also, wait, what? PK to be a crypto/blockchain emperor of real estate.  What the heck is that about? Competition for Mo or just PK trolling for investors (marks)? Well, grifters gotta grift.

Also, Sutton wearing that outfit for a later date? Kyle thought Sutton should play down the wealth & swap the purse. (But how many men would know the purse cost $7000?) Better to swap out that sexless Peter Pan collar sweater.  Looked like a child's outfit. You don't have to be all boobs out - but certainly you can look a LITTLE more come hither. It's a date, not a business meeting.

Last, Rinna feels she's "entitled" to backpedal on Sutton due to grief? Aw c'mon. Grief entitles you to be sad or withdrawn or many things -- but it doesn't entitle you to be aggressively two-faced.

Edited by realityplease
extra word
  • Love 23

Is Kyle's daughter (Farrah? The only name I know is Portia.)marrying a relative of Mauricio's? He looked so similar it took me a minute to sort out which was which!All sorts of interesting subjects for therapy there 😇

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, realityplease said:

Agree. Thought I heard "You can go" followed by a gratuitous, "But you don't have to leave if you don't want to. . ."  Then they showed the two traumatized women in black.  Maybe they should have renamed the charity, "Homely, Not Homeless" &  thrown in a box of Rinna Beauty & a glam session.  With the slogan, "Beautifying Beverly Hills one smile & one makeover at a time."

Also, wait, what? PK to be a crypto/blockchain emperor of real estate.  What the heck is that about? Competition for Mo or just PK trolling for investors (marks)? Well, grifters gotta grift.

Also, Sutton wearing that outfit for a later date? Kyle thought Sutton should play down the wealth & swap the purse. (But how many men would know the purse cost $7000?) Better to swap out that sexless Peter Pan collar sweater.  Looked like a child's outfit. You don't have to be all boobs out - but certainly you can look a LITTLE more come hither. It's a date, not a business meeting.

Last, Rinna feels she's "entitled" to backpedal on Sutton due to grief? Aw c'mon. Grief entitles you to be sad or withdrawn or many things -- but it doesn't entitle you to be aggressively two-faced.

Did the HW's actually dismiss the doctor, wife and their guests? 

PK wouldn't know a binary code if it bit him in his ass, he was just throwing out words that sounded like he knows about block chain and crypto currency.  I think he was waiting for the guys to ask to invest with him, it smells of the beginning of a Ponzi Scheme to me. I hate that my daughter in law's horse is named Ponzi Scheme (ex racehorse), that dear sweet boy has no idea of the name he was saddled with, lol.  Seriously, PK is the poster boy for get rich quick schemes.

Sutton is a lovely woman, she has class, good taste, manners but she lacks the flirting skills and is awkward, it matters not what she is wearing.  I still love her and would meet her for lunch anytime.  

Rinna is having a psychotic break of some kind, manic moments maybe...she needs help.  Erika is becoming more of a narcissist than she was when things were good, I love that Garcelle is not the least bit affected by anything Erika says and basically told Dorit to get a grip when Kathy messed up the Homeless/Toothless charity name and it made everyone giggle...Kathy really showed up!!! Speaking of Kathy showing up, I just about peed my pants when she was sitting in Crystal's kitchen asking for a cracker! Unashamed of asking for a cracker she doubles down with cheese and beverage requests, Kathy says one thing in every scene and she absolutely kills it! Her advice to Crystal about getting help and not worrying about the other women's pressuring her was sound advice, sometimes Kathy can be quite lovely.

The Willian upon hearing about the Aspen plans chimes in with, "I'll stay at a hotel," I think but I am not sure I heard a sigh of relief from some of the women.  Remember when Denise had a sleep over and Erika stayed at a hotel and everyone went ballistic...is this not the same sort of thing?  I am sure Kyle would not mind if the Willian sent her people in ahead of time to unpack the princess but whatever, hypocrisy at play once again.

I will blame the deaths of my parents and brother on my nasty, unhinged behavior and you all will forgive me, right? Yeah, I didn't think so...that does not happen in real life.

Disco died the night of Rinna's party, boring and uninspired, Studio 54 turned in to Everyone is 54, sigh.  What was the purpose of a costumed, theme party when it is the same women you argued with the week before when you were all dressed up?

I was waiting for Kyle to bust out her roller skates at that party, roller disco could have had a moment there.

What was Rinna launching, I saw no products or anything, did she mention anything about her make up line? I would have been mad if I paid a glam team to do me up only to sit and argue with unwell people. I know, it is what they always do.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, dbell1 said:

Sutton’s line about the “Solid Gold Dancers” had me laughing.

So funny she said that, I was in Dallas, (I drove from MD to TX with a friend to drop off her husband's car since he is based there wit American Airlines for the next few months), last week and my Uber driver and I were talking and he told me he lived in LA back in the day and was on TV, I asked doing what and he said he was a Solid Gold Dancer!!! I geeked out so hard! I LOVED that cheesy show.

Cut to reality, I looked and I could not find a mention of a male dancer named David, I was bummed thinking an Uber driver lied to me, lol.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
5 hours ago, ivygirl said:

the Toothless Homeless stuff had me cry-laughing. I wish we had more moments like that

Thank you for saying this because I was howling with laughter over some of the ladies having difficulty saying the charity name correctly. Kathy had me going there.

Also, it seems the charity has an F rating.

Homeless Not Toothless rating

(I hope things get better for you, and your family member soon. ❤️)

Edited by Surrealist
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

Rinna looked like a hag at the 70s party...the wig and make up were awful...funny that she's "launching" a beauty line while looking so hideous...also, if her products worked, why does she spend so much time and money on things like botox and surgery? She's beyond pathetic...and her buddy, Erica, is nothing but a classless POS...have never liked her, but she's not even trying to hide the ugly anymore...and it's uglier than we ever imagined

• Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9

I was waiting for Kyle to bust out her roller skates at that party, roller disco could have had a moment there.

I was hoping we would see a Kyle-riffic trifecta of her doing the splits with the roller skates on while twirling a ponytail helicopter style.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Thank you for saying this because I was howling with laughter over some of the ladies having difficulty saying the charity name correctly. Kathy had me going there.

Show of hands of who was shocked that PK and Dorit aligned themselves with a charity that does not have a good rating...PK gave that doctor free advertising/exposure but it was PK that got the better end of the deal with his free teeth.  I can hear PK telling the doc about how they should be on TV, "I guarantee you will make millions from being on this show, millions I tell ya!" In reality now the doc has people looking closely at his charity and PK thinks they donated in kind because they mentioned his charity on the show.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What was Rinna launching, I saw no products or anything, did she mention anything about her make up line? I would have been mad if I paid a glam team to do me up only to sit and argue with unwell people. I know, it is what they always do.

I thought maybe I was not paying attention and missed the makeup stuff. Was the purpose of the party just to bitch at Sutton again? Rinna was particularly quiet after Garcelle put her in her place when Rinna said that she came from a place of love and Garcelle said that's BS. These women know that they cannot intimidate Garcelle. She is not afraid of them and she can deliver a knockout punch with just one sentence unlike Sutton who tries but just can't deliver. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I'm with you here. Yes, she's definitely said stupid shit, but I welcome Kathy's distractions when it comes to the ladies arguing non-stop about the same shit every week.

It starts with the original slight.  Then, during the argument about the original slight, someone says something further offensive.  The next time they are together, they start arguing about the offensive remark made during the argument about the original conflict.  It keeps building and building.  So stupid.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I missed the exact wording, but did the coven actually tell the dental charity people to leave???  I thought I heard someone say “you can go”.  Please someone with rewind or a DVR tell me these ignorant bitches DID NOT dismiss GUESTS form SOMEONE ELSE’S home??

Erica and Rinna trying to make Sutton out as the one ‘poking the bear’….Bitch, PUHleezzze.  And Kyle saying Sutton threw everyone for a loop…Kyle needs to get her head out of her ass.  Erika is 1000% in the wrong.  SHE is the fucking liability! Erika has  criminal charges pending!  But Sutton is this group’s pariah because she dares to stand up for herself against the Heathers?  Did Beverly Hills warp into Bizarre-O World, and up is down, back is front, and Erika/Rinna/Kyle are the voice of righteousness?

Yeah. Rinna’s behavior at that party was a tutorial for Gaslighting 101! I kept wanting to scream at the TV! So frustrating to watch her twist the dialogue into a pretzel and Sutton Garcelle and Crystal are all on the defensive for things they aren’t even responsible for. Then they get called out for being defensive.  Ugh 😑 Triggering!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Sharon Stone can't be happy with what went down at the party at Dorit's; wonder if she'll speak to Dorit again ever!

• Like 2
  • Wink 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Erika in her talking head about Crystal’s eating disorder “go get someone to help you, put this to bed, be done with it” what an idiot!  It’s not that simple.  Erika has many lawsuits going on simultaneously and everyone knows it, I hardly think Sutton mentioning it is a revelation to anyone.

Rinna saying “we come from love” oh lord.  

Making so many negative remarks about Homeless Not Toothless is starting to really make me angry.  These women should by ashamed to be making fun of a charity that helps individuals that are in pain with serious dental needs and no resources to have it resolved.  

3D1504C2-6BED-44B3-979A-DA7803D3ECBD.png

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5

Omg I can't with the coven. They are the actual worst. Garcelle was the MVP this episode. From shutting down Rinna's fake concern "do you hear her?" and then clearing Erika when she was looking for a moment. I'm glad both Sutton and Garcelle mentioned how these women cover for each other. Sutton said it to Kyle when they met up, "we have someone in our group who has all these lawsuits and everyone covers for her." Garcelle said just once she liked if someone said "do you hear Garcelle". It's so infuriating to watch. The coddling of Erika is just sickening to watch.

Oh Dorit doesn't like it when they mess up the name of the charity and laugh about it but it was totally ok for Rinna to make a huge scene at the actual charity event?

• Like 4
  • Applause 9
  • Love 8

Kathy is that older relative you avoid sitting next to at family gatherings (especially in public) because they don’t know how to whisper, and whenever there’s a group discussion going on-they always pull you out of it by grabbing your arm, leaning in way too close, and saying  something inappropriate or mean about someone who can obviously hear them..and you’re left sitting there like a hostage-not wanting to embarrass them cuz they’re an older relative and you’re taught to show them respect-but you also don’t want to look like you share their opinion.....wow, that was very specific, but if you know-you know. 

Kyle was ready to cut a bitch to get the perfect picture of herself at the 70s party. These women Live for getting their pictures taken. It’s sad and amusing. 

Erika brought a knife to Garcelle’s gunfight. She needs the group to stick up for her because she’s out of her league. Garcelle won’t be intimated by her scary voice threats. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 17
35 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Kyle was ready to cut a bitch to get the perfect picture of herself at the 70s party. These women Live for getting their pictures taken. It’s sad and amusing. 

Weirdly enough, it was Dorit who was getting all bent out of shape on Kyle's behalf. She's the one who yelled at Sutton to not touch Kyle's hair. (To which Garcelle rightly replied, "it's just a picture.") I thought that whole thing was so strange. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11

Farrah's fiancé is hot. 

Dorit's kids are the cutest little things. She and PK are so lucky. 

Garcelle and Sutton are too kind for the show. I'd say the others are too mean, but they're the majority at this point. 

Oh Kathy, I'm dead. The name stuff was the funniest part of the whole episode. No one was making fun of the charity, but yeah the name is confusing and could be better. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, goofygirl said:

AND....  Did they ALL have more than one roll out of said makeup company??

I know!  Why did Rinna do another rollout of her lamo product, a year later, with the same exact guest list?  And without real lemons and limes this time. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Omg I can't with the coven. They are the actual worst. Garcelle was the MVP this episode. From shutting down Rinna's fake concern "do you hear her?" and then clearing Erika when she was looking for a moment. I'm glad both Sutton and Garcelle mentioned how these women cover for each other. Sutton said it to Kyle when they met up, "we have someone in our group who has all these lawsuits and everyone covers for her." Garcelle said just once she liked if someone said "do you hear Garcelle". It's so infuriating to watch. The coddling of Erika is just sickening to watch.

Oh Dorit doesn't like it when they mess up the name of the charity and laugh about it but it was totally ok for Rinna to make a huge scene at the actual charity event?

I seriously just do NOT understand why they are all coddling and covering for Erika - I haven't understood this since last season.

I was watching yesterday's marathon of the season with Denise and the whole Brandi hook up thing.  While in Rome, Teddy, Kyle and Rinna went IN on Denise to get to the bottom of the story.  They were relentless.  They did the same thing to LVP about Lucygate and a leak of the story.  Again, they were relentless.  

Their priorities are so screwed up.  Relentless about things that really have NO effect on the lives of anyone but those involved (and family members), but coddle and gloss over Erika's lawsuits and her nastiness.  The lawsuits effect so many innocent individuals - how can they not be repulsed or concerned about that?  How can they all NOT be concerned that, if Sutton has received an attorney's letter about discovery or witness appearances, that they, too, could also be called at some point??  Sutton is 1,000% correct that Erika is the "liability" friendship.  WHY are they not concerned about this?  And, WHY do they just accept Erika's behavior and shitty attitude?  

It's really confounding to me, as there really must be some type of threat pact among them.  We've been watching these ladies for a lot of years, and the "close" friendships seem to change every few seasons, with two or three of them usually being close for a while and then, they are sniping and fighting.  This doesn't seem to be case here - it just makes me wonder who has the dirt on each of them, or do they all have dirt on each other and are just holding onto it?  

Overall, I thought this was a pretty boring episode - just more "rinse and repeat", only with a change of "theme" and venue (both of which had potential, but the party really sucked!!).  I'm thinking that Rinna honestly doesn't have any other friends, or else, why wasn't anyone else there?  Couldn't she have even gotten Eileen and Teddy to show up??  A launch party for a product with no product??  (Dwight from RHOA - "A fashion show with no fashion?")  A launch party for a product that has already launched??  WTF??  Rinna should just stick to cackling and being a nasty person, and let Harry handle all the party planning - she really sucks at it!  

• Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12

Garcelle= the only normal housewife out of all of them on any housewives show.  The remainder of the charity dinner Dorit hosted was just insane with Garcelle wondering what the hell universe she is in. 

I don't know about any of you but I like Crystal's husband and he also seems like a normal person in an abnormal series. I don't know why Crystal feels like "the group" is pushing her to get well. They are probably thinking ED's are #bodygoals. Sorry but look who you're dealing with here. Cathy walking in and having to ask for a cracker or something was gold! I'm not a great host meanhwile my husband is like Harry Hamlin. But, if someone had to ask me for a cracker because she's hungry, I'd immediately run to the fridge and begin whipping up a sandwich or cook up some pasta and chicken cutlet or ANYTHING. Opening a basket they just got was like cringe 😟 A half hearted attempt to feed a guest. 

Presenting Kyle with roller skates was just so obviously planned and she was OF COURSE a rollerskating pro and "always won." Really man. Get over yourself, Kyle. 

The bar at one of these parties is the most important thing probably besides Lipsa's product samples. Why was it sub-par?! Who *were* those women behind the bar that were supposedly NOT bar tenders but they were getting condescended to by Lipsa. It would seem then that "not having real lemons" would not be their problem?  Confusion.  

I can't stand Erika. Once again, Bravo, get her off my screen.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I have never bought or ordered a lime in my life.  I’ll let myself out now.

My husband is Mexican and we must have limes at every meal (not to mention beverages).  I always know, no matter what I cook, it will be bathed in lime juice and salsa and wrapped in a tortilla.  Good times.  😉

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Rinna Beauty and Rinna Rose. How does she rate these parties and attention? 

Had enough of Crystal's crying. Now her rich AF very well connected screenwriter husband is involved. How embarrassing for him. 

Kathy at Crystal's: Do you have a cracker or something? I drive all the way over here and you're not going to feed me? 

I love Kyles family life but I don't love Kyle. 

Also love kooky Sutton and the always calm Garcelle. Garcelle always pointing out to Erika what an asshole she is never gets old. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Kathy is that older relative you avoid sitting next to at family gatherings (especially in public) because they don’t know how to whisper, and whenever there’s a group discussion going on-they always pull you out of it by grabbing your arm, leaning in way too close, and saying  something inappropriate or mean about someone who can obviously hear them..and you’re left sitting there like a hostage-not wanting to embarrass them cuz they’re an older relative and you’re taught to show them respect-but you also don’t want to look like you share their opinion.....wow, that was very specific, but if you know-you know. 

This is the best description of Kathy, tbh.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

I could not love Garcelle more.  When Diana come in with that lame cover for Erika and Garcelle called her out it only added more satisfaction when she shut Rinna up too.   Rinna mentioning coming from love?  When Kyle calls you a hypocrite and she is on your team you know you screwed up lol.  

Erika picked the wrong one to go after with Garcelle.  She smells your BS like Sutton does but she won't take your BS,  I love it.  She was shocked someone pushed back on her when no one before did.  

I think Kathy gave Crystal the best advice out of everyone for her eating disorder.  I am shcoked Kathy didn't place her appetizer order with Crystal and her hubby before she arrived instead of ordering at the table lol.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

And without real lemons and limes this time. 

How dreadful!

I noticed none of the men were invited to Rinna's soire, there were probably more wait staff there than guests.

Maybe they could have done a Soul Train dance line or dance more...they basically got all dressed up (again) to fight (again).  

Erika is just looking for a reason to say nasty stuff to Garcelle but her retorts are really good at taking the wind out of Erika's sails,  Erika says Garcelle just wanted to pin a label on her as an alcoholic  but if Garcelle did not address her pills and booze episodes then Erika would say that Garcelle did not care if she was drinking with her pills, it is a fight that Garcelle cannot win but she sure can throw some zingers Erika's way and I am here for every last one!

Kathy was the comic relief in this episode but her awkward chirping in Garcelle's ear when they were at the party was cringy. 

Let Crystal be warned that the next time she tells Kathy to stop by she should have a full on charcuterie board at the ready.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

This may be an unpopular opinion at the moment but I find Kathy funny at times. I recognize her sense of entitlement but she can be self-deprecating too. Maybe it's because there is nothing else humorous about this season that Kathy seems a welcome bit of occasional goofy humor.

Ita. She is the comic relief and is secure enough that she doesn’t have to get down in the mud with her sister and the other snakes. I think the show is just kind of an occasional fun thing for her so she’s not desperate to keep her diamond  unlike Kyle Rhinna and Erika , who are either needing constant attention or the paycheck

And I see no problem with telling a friend you’re hungry and asking for some crackers. I think that Kathy and Crystal are actually friends not just tv friends. 

• Like 1
  • Love 12

Let Crystal be warned that the next time she tells Kathy to stop by she should have a full on charcuterie board at the ready.

Or just have a baked potato with sour cream and caviar toppings ready and Kathy will love her till the end of time.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 16