Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

As Dorit’s charity dinner continues, Crystal addresses troubling rumours she’s been hearing; Sutton objects to a hurtful label and drops a bombshell in return; the ladies boogie down at Lisa’s disco event where Kathy puts her foot in her mouth.

Airdate: 08/17/2022

• Love 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Maybe Crystal should go away for awhile and get help. I’m sure being on a reality show with toxic people is not helping. 

Sutton and Garcelle don’t need the toxicity, either. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
Just now, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I don't always agree with Sutton but she's totally right about the way they circle the wagons around Erika, even when Erika is lashing out. 

But its HER being "protected" by Garcelle that is the REAL problem? Make it make sense 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 6
Just now, BusyOctober said:

I missed the exact wording, but did the coven actually tell the dental charity people to leave???  a I thought I heard someone say “you can go”.  Please someone with rewind or a DVR tell me these ignorant bitches DID NOT dismiss GUESTS form SOMEONE ELSE’S home??

Erica and Rinna trying to make Sutton out as the one ‘poking the bear’….Bitch, PUHleezzze.  And Kyle saying Sutton threw everyone for a loop…Kyle needs to get her head out of her ass.  Erika is 1000% in the wrong.  SHE is the fucking liability! Erika has  criminal charges pending!  But Sutton is this group’s pariah because she dares to stand up for herself against the Heathers?  Did Beverly Hills warp into Bizarre-O World, and up is down, back is front, and Erika/Rinna/Kyle are the voice of righteousness?

yes you can go ... was said LOL

• Mind Blown 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The moment has come Garcelle throws down the gauntlet with that ... I really can't wait to see Erika respond LOL 

I know! Cannot wait. I love this woman — puts people in their place.

• Applause 2
  • Love 20

So far so good. Kyle with her girls, Dorit with Phoenix, Crystal with Rob and Kyle and Sutton having a nice time over drinks. Forget Rinna and Erika. And Kathy walking into Crystal's house and asking for cheese and crackers. Oh wait someone just said here's Diana. Damn I thought we were not going to have to be subjected to her tonight. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7