Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Re the disco outfits again - IMO Crystal is the only one who did a good job. She's got a 70s vibe without being too exaggerated and she looks good! Love her pink sunglasses and faux fur jacket!

Untitled.thumb.jpg.ec1cbb61d17bcc656647b7d69a403549.jpg

I liked Garcelle’s outfit too, and the big Afro was on point .  Sutton dressed likely like she would have in the disco era, but I’m guessing she didn’t go to discos, because that was not the look. The evil 4 don’t seem to be able to look at photos, people didn’t crimp their hair in that era.  I can’t figure out what the rest we’re trying for.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Garcelle!  I love you!

I love that Erika tried to be so cool for so many years, and never got the title.  And Garcelle just cruises in as Ms. Cool and Collected clearly not even trying to be!

Diana!  I loathe you!

And not in that I hate Erika because she is an evildoer way, but in that you don't fit in/you don't belong on the show/you are a waste of screen time way.  Dear Bravo, please ditch this bitch!

• Applause 9
  • Love 9

Rinna. Is. An. Idiot. I mean, that goes without saying, but in the specific instance of "fresh lemons and limes." I work in the culinary/wine/cocktails industry...and what she was bitching about was the garnish. Dried citrus is very of the moment in cocktail garnishes right now. It gives a modern stylish flare to a drink and doesn't affect the flavor of the cocktail in the slightest. Just because the garnish is dried doesn't mean there aren't fresh juices in the drink. 

Edited by NoWhammies
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 9
  • Love 4

I am continually surprised at the lack of manners/general rudeness these women display.  Most of them have zero idea how to be a generous host (Rinna screaming at a guest to "get out of my house" for example) or how to be a gracious guest.  At all.  Week after week from inappropriate to outrageous.  

And yet they would all probably tell you how the others have no manners.

• Like 2
  • Love 15

I laughed at Erika seriously telling Garcelle that if she had a drinking problem that Garcelle would be the last to know because her "close group" would notice first.  Except Erika has been publicly "lit" all season - yelling it out to everyone and anyone within earshot: remember her behavior on that boat ride or Garcelle's birthday or Dianna's Christmas party?

The "last to know" wouldn't be Garcelle; that person would come after all the service staff, the production crew and the viewing audience. 

• Applause 15
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I am continually surprised at the lack of manners/general rudeness these women display.  Most of them have zero idea how to be a generous host (Rinna screaming at a guest to "get out of my house" for example) or how to be a gracious guest.  At all.  Week after week from inappropriate to outrageous.  

And yet they would all probably tell you how the others have no manners.

I don't think anyone likes to push people out like Rinna. She yelled at Denise that if she didn't like the women, to leave a dinner before. She asked Garcelle if she liked any of the women at an event, and you could tell she wanted to say if you don't like us, then leave! Classic bully. I used to really like her, but she has a mean streak few do.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

It's amazing how the Sutton thing works. Erika tells Garcelle Sutton is a liability as a friend, and when Sutton replies with an actual legal issue she's called about because Erika's a criminal somehow it's Sutton who's stirring up old fights from the past? Not Erika? WTF?

I missed it.  What has Erika been charged with?

• LOL 3
18 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I didn't understand that whole thing.  Rob and Crystal asked Kathy if she wanted a glass of wine or anything, and she said "no" - less than five minutes later, she's asking for things from ordering Rob around in his own kitchen - I'll have a cracker, and maybe some cheese - not that kind of cheese - this kind - no nuts, just crackers.  Now, get me a Diet Coke...."  

Kathy was extremely rude and acting all superior to everyone, and it's worse this season than last.  She is in her own little universe, where she is Queen, and everyone is there to do her bidding.  She doesn't need to know or doesn't choose to know anything or anyone who she feels is beneath her.  I think that Dorit was extremely hurt over Kathy's mangling the name of her charity (even though the charity should change it's name) - Kathy sounded supercilious and quite condescending.

I also didn't catch the entire conversation, but was she talking about saying something the wrong way and then getting totally "cancelled"??  Interesting that the editors threw that in - perhaps a set up for the Aspen trip??  

If you have guests at your home, do you not get them food, drinks and accommodate them?

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

Not sure what you're asking. I said "legal issue" referring to her many lawsuits, and said "Erika's a criminal" because she's on her husband's side against his victims, and she doesn't need to be charged or convicted for me to use criminal in casual conversation that way. Though "because Erika's a liar" would probably be the better choice in this case since it encompasses a lot more and it's something she's done on screen in front of us.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sutton is braver and more confident now. She’s still not very articulate. But she sets up the ball, and then Garcelle spikes it. 

Garcelle is quick with facts and turning them into comebacks and one-liners.

I feel like Sutton hears herself saying things in her head, but it never quite translates into her saying them openly well. She tends to stumble when trying to get to her point.

She kind of snapped at Crystal, which I didn't care for, but she was ramped up at the others. 

Sutton comes with facts but says things in a matter-of-fact way. I don't think she's built for one-liners and comebacks. Garcelle is the Queen of Comebacks.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 5
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Ita. She is the comic relief and is secure enough that she doesn’t have to get down in the mud with her sister and the other snakes. I think the show is just kind of an occasional fun thing for her so she’s not desperate to keep her diamond  unlike Kyle Rhinna and Erika , who are either needing constant attention or the paycheck

And I see no problem with telling a friend you’re hungry and asking for some crackers. I think that Kathy and Crystal are actually friends not just tv friends. 

Yes, I think that Kathy is real friends with Crystal and Rob. They even said they knew each other forever. Kathy’s advice to Crystal was caring and supportive. The cracker thing may have been an inside joke.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
53 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

Lawyers building their case against them.. she has a shit ton of lawsuits out there and some involve some of the housewives 

47 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

If you have guests at your home, do you not get them food, drinks and accommodate them?

Oh my god we agree on something. Someone get the smelling salts … :) 

• Applause 4
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't think anyone likes to push people out like Rinna. She yelled at Denise that if she didn't like the women, to leave a dinner before. She asked Garcelle if she liked any of the women at an event, and you could tell she wanted to say if you don't like us, then leave! Classic bully. I used to really like her, but she has a mean streak few do.

It's not a mean streak - it's Rinna "working through her grief" and doing the best she can.... 🤣

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
2 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

I liked Garcelle’s outfit too, and the big Afro was on point .  Sutton dressed likely like she would have in the disco era, but I’m guessing she didn’t go to discos, because that was not the look. The evil 4 don’t seem to be able to look at photos, people didn’t crimp their hair in that era.  I can’t figure out what the rest we’re trying for.

Oh gosh we'll have to agree to disagree on Garcelle's outfit as I found it to be just awful. It looked like a Halloween costume to me. I was in my late teens/early 20's during the disco era and managed to hit a number of clubs at the time. I remember the period well and her look was too exaggerated. Plus her dress doesn't look like a disco outfit especially with that collar. The lace collar reminds me of young girls' dresses from that time period. I'm surprised none of the ladies thought of wearing an iconic Diane von Furstenberg type wrap dress! Vintage ones can be found and modern ones are still in style. I remember the BH ladies doing a much better job at other themed events.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

Obviously.....I do know how to entertain and enjoy doing it quite often, whether having one friend over for coffee/wine, etc., or having a full on cocktail or dinner party for 20 - 30 guests.  I know what should be done and how to do it.

My point was that I was not impressed with Kathy's supercilious attitude (My opinion - she behaves this way quite a bit).  Knowing that they are good friends, maybe Rob and Crystal are used to this from Kathy.  My perception of Kathy is that she is always speaking "down" to everyone, including her sister, so I was less than impressed with her visit to Rob and Crystal's, with the exception of the advice she gave to Crystal about her ED - which, I assume, was the entire point of the whole filmed segment of the show.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Garcelle is quick with facts and turning them into comebacks and one-liners.

I feel like Sutton hears herself saying things in her head, but it never quite translates into her saying them openly well. She tends to stumble when trying to get to her point.

She kind of snapped at Crystal, which I didn't care for, but she was ramped up at the others. 

Sutton comes with facts but says things in a matter-of-fact way. I don't think she's built for one-liners and comebacks. Garcelle is the Queen of Comebacks.

I think this is one of the reasons why I like Sutton.  I have that same problem.  In my head, I can come up with a quick, calm but snappy retort to someone who has said something that pissed me off.  Somehow, those words get all mixed up between my brain and my mouth, and they never comes out right, or just sound bitchy and immature, so I am more apt to just keep my mouth shut and not say anything.  

Garcelle is the epitome of an excellent debater.  She stays calm, she lays out the facts and she has the burn comments ready for when she needs them.  And, she's confident in those comments - something that I feel Sutton may be lacking (same as me).  

Either way, Garcelle is Housewife legend in my opinion.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Applause 4
  • Love 17
23 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Oh gosh we'll have to agree to disagree on Garcelle's outfit as I found it to be just awful. It looked like a Halloween costume to me. I was in my late teens/early 20's during the disco era and managed to hit a number of clubs at the time. I remember the period well and her look was too exaggerated. Plus her dress doesn't look like a disco outfit especially with that collar. The lace collar reminds me of young girls' dresses from that time period. I'm surprised none of the ladies thought of wearing an iconic Diane von Furstenberg type wrap dress! Vintage ones can be found and modern ones are still in style. I remember the BH ladies doing a much better job at other themed events.

They would never think to wear a DVF wrap dress as something that may have been worn in the later 70's disco era because they are still wearing them now as current fashion.  I believe that Rinna has several (all animal prints) and I think I've seen Erika also wearing one.

They would also think that a DVF wrap dress as being too "tame" or business-like.  Where was the spandex?  Where were the glitter tops and bell bottoms?  Where were the platform shoes?  

I get the feeling that the theme of this so-called party was thrown out at the last minute, so none of them really were able to prepare.  Dorit usually embraces the theme, especially for a chance to wear an amazing vintage outfit.  As mentioned upthread, Kyle should have been rocking her cool roller skates as a disco roller queen.  

As I said, this party (with no other guests) was just another excuse for the coven to get together and gang up on the non-coven women - just doing it with crimped fake hair and awful makeup (probably given to them all for free from Rinna Beauty).

• Applause 3
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

I'm surprised none of the ladies thought of wearing an iconic Diane von Furstenberg type wrap dress! Vintage ones can be found and modern ones are still in style.

This surprised me too. A DVF wrap dress would have captured that era perfectly. 

I was surprised that none of them hit the mark with their outfits. Sutton's outfit read contemporary not 70's.

11 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I think this is one of the reasons why I like Sutton.  I have that same problem.  In my head, I can come up with a quick, calm but snappy retort to someone who has said something that pissed me off.  Somehow, those words get all mixed up between my brain and my mouth, and they never comes out right, or just sound bitchy and immature, so I am more apt to just keep my mouth shut and not say anything.  

I can be this way sometimes too, so I'm sympathetic toward Sutton. After an argument, I'll have a moment where I'm like, "I wish I had said that."

I think some of the other women think Sutton is too clumsy and needs to be quick with her comebacks, but that's not who she is. She's not Garcelle.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Thank you for saying this because I was howling with laughter over some of the ladies having difficulty saying the charity name correctly. Kathy had me going there.

Also, it seems the charity has an F rating.

Homeless Not Toothless rating

(I hope things get better for you, and your family member soon. ❤️)

Thanks much. 💕

And just to be clear… my laughter was truly over the ridiculousness of the ladies—not about the charity’s effort to help people in need. (The name, plus the F rating, indicate that it needs some kind of rebrand.)

Though Kathy and Garcelle’s exchange at the end did me in. “I’ll call you.” “I won’t pick up.” 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Thanks much. 💕

And just to be clear… my laughter was truly over the ridiculousness of the ladies—not about the charity’s effort to help people in need. (The name, plus the F rating, indicate that it needs some kind of rebrand.)

Though Kathy and Garcelle’s exchange at the end did me in. “I’ll call you.” “I won’t pick up.” 

Same here! I think the purpose behind the charity is a wonderful idea. The name is awkward, which is what I was laughing at, but really moreso at how some of the women couldn't say it properly. 

I felt guilty laughing, but the humor was needed amid all the usual nastiness.

Garcelle cracked me up with "Don't call me."

1 minute ago, Surrealist said:
Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Or just have a baked potato with sour cream and caviar toppings ready and Kathy will love her till the end of time.

Martha Stewart has opened a restaurant in Las Vegas and I saw a picture of Ellen Pompeo eating there.  They captioned the photo say that the baked potato with caviar was her favorite dish.  See menu….

A57E246B-9075-4103-AE25-F04C30046F28.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Useful 4

I don’t know how anyone can say Homeless not Toothless with a straight face! They really should have invested the time in some market research and a focus group or two.

In Australia our car license plates have a slogan on them. One year, in my state of South Australia, some bright spark in Marketing decided to use ‘SA: Going All the Way’. 🤦‍♀️  It was mocked relentlessly by the public and in the media until it was taken out of action! If only they had run it past a few people first! What a waste of $$$.

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Martha Stewart has opened a restaurant in Las Vegas and I saw a picture of Ellen Pompeo eating there.  They captioned the photo say that the baked potato with caviar was her favorite dish.  See menu….

‘Smashed table side’…..  oh gawd, really?! 🤦‍♀️

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

Agree, Garcelle is probably the best out of all of them, although I did love Sutton's "Lisa Rinna book" quip. 

I don't think Garcelle needs anyone to back her up, but if Sutton wasn't there I don't think she would enjoy it as much, even as the fan favorite. 

Now Sutton, even though I really enjoy her I'd prefer it if she was a "Friend of", obviously as Garcelle's friend just because it's getting tiresome how everyone is going after her. If she only filmed with Garcelle the FF5 would be forced to go after each other and while it would make an impact at first, I don't think people would be interested in watching a Dorit vs Erika or Rinna vs Kyle, hell, not even Rinna vs Erika. Would it make good television if I saw trash fighting against garbage? I don't think so. If the ratings fell that is the only way the FF5 would be dismantled. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

$266 dollars for a baked potato with fish eggs? 

Child … that is so dumb 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Although asking for a cracker and then for some cheese was a bit rude it made a change from the literal banquet that’s usually laid out when one HW visits another.

I usually agree on these things but I love it when my friends or family come over and feel comfortable enough in my home to ask for something if they're hungry or thirst.  But...they would never have to ask because it would be offered as soon as they sat down.  That may just be me, though.  Come to my house and you won't leave hungry or thirsty.  ☺️

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, charliesan said:

Agree, Garcelle is probably the best out of all of them, although I did love Sutton's "Lisa Rinna book" quip. 

I don't think Garcelle needs anyone to back her up, but if Sutton wasn't there I don't think she would enjoy it as much, even as the fan favorite. 

Now Sutton, even though I really enjoy her I'd prefer it if she was a "Friend of", obviously as Garcelle's friend just because it's getting tiresome how everyone is going after her. If she only filmed with Garcelle the FF5 would be forced to go after each other and while it would make an impact at first, I don't think people would be interested in watching a Dorit vs Erika or Rinna vs Kyle, hell, not even Rinna vs Erika. Would it make good television if I saw trash fighting against garbage? I don't think so. If the ratings fell that is the only way the FF5 would be dismantled. 

If Sutton were to become “Friend of”, the coven will have won. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Erica and Lisa are intolerable at this point. Literally- I can’t hang with this show too much longer, and it used to be my favorite 

and don’t get me started on Diana… 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 11
31 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

They would never think to wear a DVF wrap dress as something that may have been worn in the later 70's disco era because they are still wearing them now as current fashion.  I believe that Rinna has several (all animal prints) and I think I've seen Erika also wearing one.

They would also think that a DVF wrap dress as being too "tame" or business-like.  Where was the spandex?  Where were the glitter tops and bell bottoms?  Where were the platform shoes?  

I get the feeling that the theme of this so-called party was thrown out at the last minute, so none of them really were able to prepare.  Dorit usually embraces the theme, especially for a chance to wear an amazing vintage outfit.  As mentioned upthread, Kyle should have been rocking her cool roller skates as a disco roller queen.  

As I said, this party (with no other guests) was just another excuse for the coven to get together and gang up on the non-coven women - just doing it with crimped fake hair and awful makeup (probably given to them all for free from Rinna Beauty).

Yes, maybe they were not given much time to prepare. But it's odd that Garcelle was able to find a 70s dress and wig, and Crystal put together a decent outfit yet the others did not. Even if they knew that there would not be many at the party to show off for, they still knew they would be filmed. What I also find odd is that some of the ladies IMO made themselves look unattractive with the heavy makeup and exaggerated hair!
It's not a big deal - I was just disappointed as I have to admit I love disco music and the Bee Gees etc, and have a fondness for the brief period it was all in style. I remember how it rather abruptly all came to a stop when the guys I knew started wearing "Disco Sucks" tee shirts and disco records were blown up in a baseball field!😁

I'd love for Kyle to host a 70's style roller skating party! It would be fun to see all the ladies there, Kyle's daughters, her sisters and their daughters, and some of the past HWs like Camille and Denise.😊

• Applause 2
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, TOL said:

Erica and Lisa are intolerable at this point. Literally- I can’t hang with this show too much longer, and it used to be my favorite 

and don’t get me started on Diana… 

Agreed! Andy should take note. They are beyond any villain-for-entertainment value and I don't know how Sutton can stand being their victim week after week. They seem to go out of their way to be downright MEAN to her. I noticed how when Sutton said she would call Erica the next day to talk things over, E told her NO in a very dismissive way. And Lisa's endless anger over Sutton's comments on WWHL are ridiculous.
I also agree with those who have expressed disappointment over Sheree's attitude. Her addition to the group brought the hope that Garcelle and Sutton would get more support and initially it did as she made some pertinent comments. But for whatever reason she has backed off and remained quiet over the last few episodes. I guess the bullies have silenced her.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m dead. 🤣

Move over Allison DuBois …that’s a talent right?  Blaming behavior that’s been going on for 7 years on your mothers death. 

100% I get grieving.. but to try to white wash your entire behavior since you started this show and blame a death is psychological…  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I’m confused about something, Erika admitted to numerous lawsuits she is named in, I thought she had been exonerated of all wrong doing? 🤔

Yes - what a surprise, huh? She's been disingenuous at best, or a flat-out liar at worst.  And not for the first time on this show.  She & old Tom have also claimed that he is "THE" Brockovich attorney. In fact, Ed Masry filed & pursued the Hinkley contamination case & Brockovich worked for Masry.  Girardi was only brought in at the end when Masry, a solo or small practitioner, had 100's of plaintiffs' cases to resolve - too much for one attorney.  Girardi & numerous others were brought in to help the settlement effort. (At the end of the movie, Girardi & other attorneys were all portrayed as one composite character.) Only after Masry died in 2005 (the movie was in 2000), did Girardi opportunistically tout himself as "THE" Brockovich attorney.  In fact, Masry's estate sued Girardi, among other things, for not turning over settlement monies owed to Masry. (Familiar pattern no?) 

Truth seems to mean nothing to Tom or Erika. They're probably only too happy when no one fact checks them or when others repeat their lies as the gospel truth, or her vicious ways make others back down.  And Erika is apparently incapable of changing old habits despite everything having hit the fan. 

Edited by realityplease
clarify timing of events
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 7
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Yes, maybe they were not given much time to prepare. But it's odd that Garcelle was able to find a 70s dress and wig, and Crystal put together a decent outfit yet the others did not. Even if they knew that there would not be many at the party to show off for, they still knew they would be filmed. What I also find odd is that some of the ladies IMO made themselves look unattractive with the heavy makeup and exaggerated hair!
It's not a big deal - I was just disappointed as I have to admit I love disco music and the Bee Gees etc, and have a fondness for the brief period it was all in style. I remember how it rather abruptly all came to a stop when the guys I knew started wearing "Disco Sucks" tee shirts and disco records were blown up in a baseball field!😁

I'd love for Kyle to host a 70's style roller skating party! It would be fun to see all the ladies there, Kyle's daughters, her sisters and their daughters, and some of the past HWs like Camille and Denise.😊

I'm right there with you - in fact, my Sirius in my car is tuned almost exclusively to the Studio 54 channel, much to my husband's utter dislike.

A disco roller skating party was done a few years ago on Southern Charm - I don't think it went over very well, just as I don't think it would work well here, as much as I'd love to see it!  Copious amounts of alcohol and skating is not a good mix, and given the choice, I think most of these women would take their skinny margaritas, champagne, Belvedere/sodas way above putting on a pair a roller skates and actually having to skate!  

But, if it were to happen, here's how I envision it - Erika is too cool to be willing to skate on film and possibly make a fool of herself, so she'd attend but sit on the sidelines with her perpetual resting bitch/stank face properly in place.  Rinna would do one very shaky loop around the rink and then, sit on the sidelines with Erika, gossiping and throwing shade at everyone else because if she fell, she's probably break her bony ass.  Diana wouldn't be able to skate and lick her lips at the same time, so she would not attend, giving some excuse about having to attend to her boytoy's new school clothes shopping.  Dorit would be late to the rink because she was too busy finding just the right outfit and then, taking a million photos for her Instagram, but never actually skating.  Kyle would skate and do it well, Garcelle would probably do okay and laugh herself silly over it.  Sutton would skate, but probably needing to hold on to the guardrails more often than not.

And, speaking of that, did Dorit have to get a pair of skates because Kyle did?  Do they plan on skating together?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I know that the decor at Dorit's gala was questioned here already but did anyone notice the table cloth? What the heck were they thinking with this pattern of black glitter(?) blotches? This has to be one of the worst things I've ever seen at a public event. It's so unbelievably amateurish and I'm sure the table cloth wasn't purchased with those thick blotches on it. Did Dorit add those thinking they looked good? 🤣
Are the ladies of the RHOBH show becoming sloppy and lazy? Their events were always so beautifully staged in the past. 

1397534510_1RHOBHGala.thumb.jpg.b3a540b9a6c03d00fddc96d020cd7606.jpg

1Rhobh-gala2.jpg.bf0b58156fe2762f70e95be26ae9acdb.jpg

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, gwen747 said:

Kathy's line: "I have worked with the homeless. I have worked with the toothless..." 

Funniest part of that episode. 

I agree... The organization needs to be renamed.

Well she did say last year that she practiced dentistry on her friends when she was a child. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
3 hours ago, charliesan said:

I enjoyed that too, and she used her place card for emphasis. Lol.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Melonie77 said:

I know that the decor at Dorit's gala was questioned here already but did anyone notice the table cloth? What the heck were they thinking with this pattern of black glitter(?) blotches? This has to be one of the worst things I've ever seen at a public event. It's so unbelievably amateurish and I'm sure the table cloth wasn't purchased with those thick blotches on it. Did Dorit add those thinking they looked good? 🤣
Are the ladies of the RHOBH show becoming sloppy and lazy? Their events were always so beautifully staged in the past. 

1397534510_1RHOBHGala.thumb.jpg.b3a540b9a6c03d00fddc96d020cd7606.jpg

1Rhobh-gala2.jpg.bf0b58156fe2762f70e95be26ae9acdb.jpg

I believe that the table fabric is made up of two sided sequins, one side gold and one side black.  The "blotches" are the black sequins, the decorator dispersed them throughout to keep with the black and gold theme. (You just swipe the sequins in the opposite direction to get the contrasting color.)  To me, it looks a little Las Vegas-y (fitting for PK?) and the U- shaped tables were a choice.  Did you notice that Dorit, PK, Kyle and Mau were seated at the head of the table?  

8 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

What do you do with the carcasses?

Only one answer for this:  "CARCASS OUT!"   😂

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
clarification
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 8/17/2022 at 10:02 PM, Axie said:

Mauricio, you sound like snot is taking over your body. Blow your nose!

Not that he hasn't always been a mouth breather, but I suspect all that medicinal pot smoking maybe contributing. Just a hunch 😉

• Wink 3
  • Applause 1