Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Kyle was being pushy with Sutton last episode.  When Sutton told Diana she was an asshole, she was getting up from her seat, and Kyle put her hand on her and pressed her back to stay.  So she stayed.  Then she told Diana she was soulless, and Kyle went full on MOM.  SUTTON!  YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!  YOU CAN'T SAY SOMEONE IS SOULLESS, as her hand pushes deeper into Sutton's very fragile clavicle/shoulder area, eventually leaving red marks, and at some point, grabbing her by her arm, AND SUTTON DIDN'T HEAD BUTT HER.  If there was ever a time someone should get the old fashioned steel magnolia head butt, it was then.  But no, Sutton caved to the aggression, cried, and slobbered all over Diana and turned into a quivering mess of curdled gnocchi.  Where was that testosterone when she really needed it?  I know two against one isn't a fair fight, but this isn't Sutton's first rodeo either.  This is on her.  Whether Kyle pressed her to stay or not, she still had the ability to get off her intimidated ass and walk.

I've pulled for Sutton from Day 1, because it's always been a pile-on for her, but I'm also sick and tired of seeing her, allow them, to manipulate her into these situations. 

Maybe her doc will insert two pellets instead of one, next time. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 11
On 7/4/2022 at 1:33 PM, 65mickey said:

She even said it was so funny and Mauricio, dad of the year, said I think it was great that she did that.

This makes me fucking hate Mauricio. What a pompous asshole he is. No wonder he's such good "mates" with PK.

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, ivygirl said:

A little rich for Rinna to say Sutton is like a beautiful table in a yard full of mud, innit?

I have to admit, I’ve only been following this season on and off, and each time I saw the name Sheree (before seeing this Sheree), I thought Garcelle’s Sheree was She-by-Sheree Sheree 🤣

She by Herself*  

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, Jel said:

Diana and her lizard like tongue is not doing anything to help quell the "The world is run by lizard people" conspiracy theories.

Not helping at all.

Nor is Dorits lizard skin thing that she proudly pranced her way into the party wearing, where she could have actually used it as a camouflage outfit within that reptilian group of five slithery friends of hers. It was an insane choice to wear out in public and she looked like an idiot in it, ...or did she think this was a Halloween party?

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Ih8kody said:

What we all witnessed was an assault on Sutton by Kyle.  If Andy and Bravo do not address this and act accordingly, I am out. This has gone tooooo far. 

Agree. I think that sadly, Kyle must have gotten this habit from her mother (just my guess), and she has no idea it's an assault. Brandi was wrong to slap Vanderpump, but at least she didn't leave marks. 

I know this is a no-no word for this group, but I would feel VIOLATED if a friend grabbed me that hard. 

• Love 22
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I remember looking at Vile Kyle during Sutton’s luncheon and thought how her eyes looked dead. She was bored out of her mind. Finally when Rinna began to go after Sutton you could see just a bit of a suppressed smirk cross her mouth. I think she was angry that according to the script she wasn’t the lead actor in that scene. 

I saw that too.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I hadn't thought of this, and I think this makes sense.

Although I question how much money Diana actually has. Look at how Johnny Depp ran through an immense fortune.

Yes he does, the same way Kyle sucked up to Camille Grammar and Lisa Vanderpump  after they fell out because Mauricio needed to get that listing to sell their homes. Mauricio was pissed at Kyle for having issues with them. I'll never forget how he scolded her. Lol !!! Anyone that has money and owns a significant amount of real estate , he will keep his lips glued to their butt.  

• Applause 4
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

It’s very sad, but at this point, Sutton is so desperate to be liked by all of the women, there’s no chance in hell she’d hold a grudge - while knowing full well that a WHOPPING grudge is perfectly justified.  

I don’t know if she went into this with a shaky sense of self (divorce is always a potential “shaker”), or if being thrown into this group of clowns has her feeling “less than”, (which should really be a badge of honor) but she doesn’t belong in such a setting.   I feel like she’s a human punching bag right now, and it’s tough to watch.  

No amount of “how dare you”s and “shame on you”s will change the way they’re treating her.  They smell fear.  Run, Sutton.  Not a worthy hill on which to die!

I thought at first I would not like SUTTON ,but I truly do because to me she represents what Beverly Hills is all about in a Southern Charm sort of way . Much like Lisa V did in her British way .  Other than Garcelle the rest of these clowns need to have several seats. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Not a fan of Stranger Things but this is the epitome of the Upside Down.

And Diana is Vecna!

Actually, she is not formidable enough to be a villain. 

Who is Diana Jenkins in this world?

6 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Yes I only saw a pic of it from Big Blonde Hair and posted it somewhere on these boards.  They looked liked Herman Munster shoes.

Well, you know, even Versace makes mistakes.

4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Reminds me of Gretchen Rossi’s habit, which got damned annoying after awhile.

Was Gretchen a lip licker?  

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

I may be crazy, but it looked like the red mark on Sutton's shoulder was there before we saw Kyle manhandle her. Not saying Kyle wasnt the cause of said mark, but I am curious as to how much splicing and editing was done in that scene...

• Like 1
  • Useful 9
  • Love 4

Kyle claimed she wasn't going to do her splits dance but she arrived at Garcelle's party dressed in a boob revealing dress ready to put on a 'sexy' show.
Not only did her dance moves send me running for the eye bleach but she then had me gagging as she rolled around on the sofa. Spreading her legs wide apart while announcing she could wrap them around her head, Dorit had to push them closed to stop Kyle from making even more of a fool of herself. Was she actually going to demonstrate the 'pretzel' right there on camera? What if she got stuck?🤣 Why are her leg-splitting crotch-displaying antics becoming more frequent?

I can't stand Erica for all the same reasons as everyone else. She's another one whose recent drunken horny behavior has been vomit inducing and not fun to watch. It looks as if she is propositioning everyone in sight including the cast.
And I agree with everyone on just how horrible she was to Garcelle's boy. She should approach her to apologize. But I'm not sure what was worse, Erica's words to Garcelle's son or the bizarre conversation that Kyle, Mauricio, Dorit and PK had about it afterwards.

• Applause 8
  • Love 6

Sutton just doesn’t like confrontation so she tries to “hug” her way out of it… a lot of “older” and he’ll even today southern ladies were raised to not confront its not lady like etc etc (think Patricia Altschul from southern charm) she’s got to learn this ain’t Georgia these woman don’t care about “appearance” in that way and find her voice to shut some of this shit down … 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
15 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Can Kyle really see these pictures, the marks on Sutton's body and the look in her eyes and think any of the above is okay?

My guess is Big Kathy was the type to grab her girls really hard and it's normal to Kyle. My mother was the same way, but I've never put my hands on anyone. 

Aren't these Beverly Hills broads supposed to be all classy? I'm just a regular girl, but where I come from, you don't put your hands on friends or curse at children. Call me old-fashioned!

Kyle did lunge at Kim during limogate in season 1...and Adrienne had to be a buffer.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sutton just doesn’t like confrontation so she tries to “hug” her way out of it… a lot of “older” and he’ll even today southern ladies were raised to not confront its not lady like etc etc (think Patricia Altschul from southern charm) she’s got to learn this ain’t Georgia these woman don’t care about “appearance” in that way and find her voice to shut some of this shit down … 

The way she shrank into herself, avoided meeting Kyle's eyes and went totally passive and didn't shove Kyle off when she was being shoved, yanked and having her arms gripped made me think she's had physical abuse somewhere in her past.

Is it odd that there was no wwhl tacked onto the end of rhodubai? Could Andy be avoiding dealing with this major disaster of a week?

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 9
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

The way she shrank into herself, avoided meeting Kyle's eyes and went totally passive and didn't shove Kyle off when she was being shoved, yanked and having her arms gripped made me think she's had physical abuse somewhere in her past.

I could see that .. it was heartbreaking.. her face just looked crushed and shocked and broken all at the same time …

8A4249D6-F5FC-463F-ADF6-623AEE7066D0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 18
  • Love 6

As if she wasn't cringeworthy enough propositioning Garcelle's married son

She couldn't even refer to Oliver's wife as that, remember, Ericka referred to her as his baby mama...

• Mind Blown 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, neece26 said:

Erika should have called Garcelle the next day to apologize for all of it, not waited to sheepishly run into her at Sutton's dinner party.  

And then not apologize again.  She knew Garcelle was angry about it, the move was to immediately go to Garcelle when she arrived, pull her aside, and apologize profusely.  But, no, she just pretended everything was fine.  Awful.

• Love 14
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I agree. The only issue I have with Sutton is that she's veered too far into the "I'll just pick my battles" side.

The reason this isn't working is because every episode someone is "battling" with her. She shouldn't let Kyle and Diana get away with their behavior.

She doesn't need to headbutt them, but she needs to turn up the bitch level to 10000 at this point.

25 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

She couldn't even refer to Oliver's wife as that, remember, Ericka referred to her as his baby mama...

Erika is trash.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

I agree. The only issue I have with Sutton is that she's veered too far into the "I'll just pick my battles" side.

The reason this isn't working is because every episode someone is "battling" with her. She shouldn't let Kyle and Diana get away with their behavior.

She doesn't need to headbutt them, but she needs to turn up the bitch level to 10000 at this point.

Erika is trash.

I said that in a post, but I was kidding.  Well, kinda, sorta, mostly...maybe just a little tap to say, hey, you're hurting me you dumb bitch.  Something like that.  Sutton is especially annoying me because I think she is willing to take the crap, her good friend Kyle dishes out, because she wants to sit at the cool kids table a little too much, and the Lizard got to be extra smug. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Agree. I think that sadly, Kyle must have gotten this habit from her mother (just my guess), and she has no idea it's an assault. Brandi was wrong to slap Vanderpump, but at least she didn't leave marks. 

I know this is a no-no word for this group, but I would feel VIOLATED if a friend grabbed me that hard. 

I would feel assaulted (which is a form of being violated).

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Erika’s comments about Jax being a teenager and used to such things mirrored her comments about Denise’s children with  the discussion of threesomes. 

I find this very disturbing- she is just such a huge piece of garbage (and a bad representation of Georgia)

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 13
(edited)

So, I finally watched the episode. 

My initial thought about Mauricio was that he was being sarcastic about Erika mouthing off to Jax. PK, who referred to Erika as "inherently cold," seemed to think there was nothing wrong with what she said. 🙄

I know it's the HW-formula, but I'll never understand going to a housewarming party, and then singling out the host to pile on the person. Rinna wasn't even around for Garcelle's party, and the confrontation between Sutton and Diana, so why is she even getting involved?

I see you, Garcelle. Asking Sutton if Diana RSVPed. 😂 She's not wrong, though. Diana should have texted Sutton, not Rinna.

Sutton needs to let it go with Diana. 

Diana clearly hates her. It's not worth the energy to try to relate to her. She assumes everyone is trying to compete with her problems when they're offering sympathy instead. 

(Add: Sutton shouldn't be begging for Kyle's friendship either.)

Erika's trash, but she seemed to have had a genuine moment of contrition over what she said to Jax (a 14-year-old). I dislike Erika, but I have to say that I'm glad she's not going after Sutton these days. Of course, that could very well change in the next few episodes. For me, Erika v. Sutton became uncomfortable to watch. It's gotten worse, but at least, she's not really involved at this point. 

I do think the "alcoholic Erika" storyline is fake, though. I think she's using this as an excuse for what happened.

I want to like Dorit, but she's all over the place. 

Crystal's the low-key HW this season, and I'm not mad about that. Not everyone has to turn into a spinning top.

Kyle is an asshole. 

Please, Bravo: More Sheree!

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I do think the "alcoholic Erika" storyline is fake, though. I think she's using this as an excuse for what happened.

I think Erika is using the “being lit” n every episode as a distraction so the real legal issues with her are ignored. Of course, the F$&## Force Five, aid and abet her at every turn.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Stats Queen said:

I think Erika is using the “being lit” n every episode as a distraction so the real legal issues with her are ignored. Of course, the F$&## Force Five, aid and abet her at every turn.

Absolutely.

Kim Richards was a genuine alcoholic and drug addict. Watching Kim was uncomfortable a lot of the time because she was clearly under the influence, despite her claims she wasn't.

I do love me some Kim Richards' drags though. Even Brandi knew to keep her big mouth shut.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Surrealist said:

Absolutely.

Kim Richards was a genuine alcoholic and drug addict. Watching Kim was uncomfortable a lot of the time because she was clearly under the influence, despite her claims she wasn't.

I do love me some Kim Richards' drags though. Even Brandi knew to keep her big mouth shut.

Slut pig is iconic!

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

Slut pig is iconic!

What makes it even more amusing is the degree to which Kim and Kyle would slut shame other women given that Big Kathy pimped out her daughters to wealthy men.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

but it looked like the red mark on Sutton's shoulder was there before we saw Kyle manhandle her.

It totally was.  And Kyle grabbed Sutton's arms.

Which is not to say that Kyle isn't a shallow, narcissistic Mean Girl, but I don't think when she placed her hands on Sutton's arms, she was assaulting Sutton.

And I don't think Erika is faking chronic inebriation.  I think she's mixing Lexapro and alcohol.  

Totally weird for Sutton to be so obsessed with her place settings and not provide so much as a tarp for that muddy lawn.  

And Diana should avoid sitting next to Rinna.  Rinna makes Diana look like an MMA blowup doll.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
21 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Kyle probably expects one of those Christmas card enclosures from people every year that includes the one page letter on what everyone in the family has been doing  (no matter how personal, because she is a nosey bitch that way, even if she didn't know that person the years prior)

Heck, I wouldn't tell her if I had stubbed a toe and lost a toenail let alone anything else!

I have to say, those Xmas card letters that went into detail about every, single, great, great, GREAT thing was what this cousin of mine did EVERY YEAR until she passed away.  Those letters were ALWAYS greeted with expectation at MY house!  We would sit at the dinner table while Mom or Dad read the "Xmas letter from cousin Beverly" and just HOWL with laughter.  It was like nothing crappy EVER happened in their family while the rest of us  just had to make do with whatever went on - good OR bad.

Cousin Beverly's daughter has taken on the family Xmas letter to this DAY!  Of course, I get the letter now.  Both of my parents are long gone and my sisters live in different  cities, so I'm the only laughing my fool head off ALONE.  It is STILL HILARIOUS!!!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why wouldn't Sutton have written "I had two miscarriages," in the memo line? 

Every month. For a year. Maybe she'd have a little more empathy.  Oh, hell no. Not Vyle.

And can I just say, that Dorito changing out of her widow uniform for her talking heads is a big relief.  But she can't drive now.  That is WACKY!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

My initial thought about Mauricio was that he was being sarcastic about Erika mouthing off to Jax.

I thought that also, but then when Kyle started talking about how how cool it was that Erika is loosing up, he had to charge his direction in order to not disagree with her. Kyle turned that convo into a disgusting, tone deaf conversation.

• Like 2
  • Love 13

I think when Mauricio heard that Diana's Malibu manse was sold for 87 million dollars, his ears pricked up and he heard $$$$$$.  What's the commission on 87 million dollars?  THAT is what he's interested in. Always has been, always will be.  At least the guy is predictable.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

I kept thinking during the Mauricio, Kyle, PK, and Doris scene was that Bravo was hoping they would get something like the scene from the dinner that the four had together last season, where Mauricio and PK were making fun of Erika's various Tom stories. I admit, I thought that scene was hilarious last season. It was one of the few times I liked Mauricio and PK. It did not work if that was what they were going for.

Kyle is still an asshole. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
39 minutes ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

I thought that also, but then when Kyle started talking about how how cool it was that Erika is loosing up, he had to charge his direction in order to not disagree with her. Kyle turned that convo into a disgusting, tone deaf conversation.

💯

Mauricio absolutely knew Erika's behavior was appalling. I wish he hadn't changed course to "agree with" Kyle.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It was nice watching Garcelle’s family helping at the mission.

And Crystal's too. 😃

These are the kinds of moments I'd rather see on the show. Not gang-ups on newer cast members.

• Like 1
  • Love 21