Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

What the fuck, Kyle? There is no statute of limitations on grieving a miscarriage, for God’s sake. Just because Sutton didn’t share that information with you, you imply she’s a liar? 

Damn. These drunken displays make me want to swear off my occasional glass of wine.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 17

While Kyle is trying, and miserably failing, to “apologize” on social media, this is what Erica posted today on Instagram… 🙄

0A891CFF-5DDF-4978-933A-9F1DCAEDC1D6.thumb.jpeg.58fb3cae0f5892e2ac5eb84771880af0.jpeg

• Mind Blown 6
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Kyle shut up you are trying to blanket apologize her and she’s trying to tell you why you butting in was uncalled for 

I think Kyle and Sutton are very similar. Like yes, Kyle's right to clarify that she doesn't think she made up miscarriages (though, Kyle? You shouldn't have said that in the first place). But Sutton's right to say "maybe let me talk about the situation first." They both won't stop to listen to each other. 

• Love 5
(edited)
5 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I am quickly losing respect for Sutton. Slobberig all over Diana and now totally letting Kyle off the hook.  

Sutton tries too hard. She can’t accept that there are some people with whom she’ll never connect. By not wanting conflict, she often brings it on herself.

EDIT. Oh, damn. Rinna’s back.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 22

I have not read this updated thread and am A little behind in the DVR on this episode but at Sutton and Kyle‘s dinner at the restaurant Kyle is being an absolute c***. Pardon my language I’ve never truly disliked Kyle but she is being a c***!

I might change it tomorrow to the C word The moment the word stands😡

• Fire 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 14

I hope they replay the Diana/Sutton conversation at the reunion where Diana tried to act the New Willian. Rinna would still be on her side though because she hates Sutton for proving she was a liar. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, bencr said:

For Diana to suggest that Sutton was being competitive when she said she had two miscarriages was just insane. She completely misrepresented Sutton's tone at that moment.

Kind of proves my point that Diana is using the attitude of the others toward Sutton as a way to wheedle herself into the group. Rinna was eating that shit up with a big wooden spoon, so predictable.

Fasten your seatbelt yet again, Sutton.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 18
(edited)

Can someone please explain Diana's appeal? Looks wise, she's a Midwest 10*, but a Beverly Hills 6. She doesn't come across as intellectual, witty or kind. I just don't get it. 

* Lifelong Midwest resident here, I don't mean any offense. I'm a solid 3 on a good day 😅

Edited by QQQQ
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
(edited)

There’s a difference between loosening up and being honest and being a mean drunk, Kyle and Dorit.

Just wow….the pretzel logic to defend Erika’s behavior, especially toward a kid.

EDIT: SHEREE! Puleeze tell me she’s going to meet the gals. They all need a good calling out.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15
37 minutes ago, Mar said:

While Kyle is trying, and miserably failing, to “apologize” on social media, this is what Erica posted today on Instagram… 🙄

0A891CFF-5DDF-4978-933A-9F1DCAEDC1D6.thumb.jpeg.58fb3cae0f5892e2ac5eb84771880af0.jpeg

She’s going to be starring in “Newsies”?

• LOL 13
3 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

No.

So insulted, I’m a Midwest “something” and I don’t look like a lizard! (I’m a10 for 56, by the way!) lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

Dorit’s drink order with the “carcass out”?!  What the actual eff?  That’s weird.

It means in a drink, if they squeeze a lemon or lime into the drink, carcass out means they don’t put the rind in the glass. 

• Useful 9
  • Love 4