Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
14 minutes ago, ladle said:

Oooooof.  

KYLE.

Noooooooooo.

Like Sutton, I have also had two miscarriages, and if I brought that up in an effort to genuinely connect with someone and in response a so-called "friend" treated me the way that Kyle treated her, I would be devastated.  I don't always like Sutton, but I felt absolutely awful for her in that moment.  

And then Kyle tops that off with a DARVO-esque non-apology "apology" in which she berates Sutton for the way that she responds to the apology?  

HOLY YIKES, BATMAN.

(This is coming on the heels of me marathoning UGT and finding Kyle somewhat likable in that, too.)  

Oftentimes, when watching this show, I focus on Sutton's facial expressions. I wonder if she's thinking "Why did I bother doing this show?"

She can't seem to say anything right, even if she's attempting to show sympathy or empathy toward someone else. She's accused of being fake. 

Granted, she's totally awkward, and I suspect there's more going on under the surface of which we're unaware (and same with her castmates). I think she needs to dial back the sensitivity and quit trying to be friends with people who don't like her.

That said I can't imagine Sutton would have the IRL diverse circle of friends she does, including being bffs with Jennifer Tilly, if she were truly that annoying and reprehensible. She would more likely be a persona non grata in those circles.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, ladle said:

Oooooof.  

KYLE.

Noooooooooo.

Like Sutton, I have also had two miscarriages, and if I brought that up in an effort to genuinely connect with someone and in response a so-called "friend" treated me the way that Kyle treated her, I would be devastated.  I don't always like Sutton, but I felt absolutely awful for her in that moment.  

And then Kyle tops that off with a DARVO-esque non-apology "apology" in which she berates Sutton for the way that she responds to the apology?  

HOLY YIKES, BATMAN.

(This is coming on the heels of me marathoning UGT and finding Kyle somewhat likable in that, too.)  

First of all, I'm so sorry you had miscarriages. 🤗 I haven't been there, and I was still floored by Kyle. You don't accuse a friend of lying about something like that. If that's what you really think of your friend, why have her as a friend? Seems to be a pattern with Kyle.

I admit, I'm one of the few here who can find Kyle likable. This season isn't one of those times though. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The whole "this is the first I'm hearing this!" as if Kyle deserved knowing every little thing about Sutton, including personal medical history.  What a creep!

I wouldn't even say that sort of thing to a close friend.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Mar said:

Kyle posted this on Instagram today. Misunderstood? Keep telling yourself that, Kyle.

C523619B-4700-4D45-B143-919B57C196B5.thumb.jpeg.7cb9cd6198dcc3a0c2814c13e3889119.jpeg

She should have just written that we're all haters, pussies and hoes and got it over with, a la Rinna.

Misunderstood my Aunt Fanny! Hateful, abusive, and freaking finally not being protected by the editors, is more like it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
44 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

She should have just written that we're all haters, pussies and hoes and got it over with, a la Rinna.

Misunderstood my Aunt Fanny! Hateful, abusive, and freaking finally not being protected by the editors, is more like it. 

Given Rinna's history, fat shaming would be involved. I don't think Kyle has gone there, but this passive aggressive bullshit is 🙄

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, Mar said:

Kyle posted this on Instagram today. Misunderstood? Keep telling yourself that, Kyle.

C523619B-4700-4D45-B143-919B57C196B5.thumb.jpeg.7cb9cd6198dcc3a0c2814c13e3889119.jpeg

Typical asshole thing to say. Shouldn't expect anything else from Vile Kyle.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

Wouldn't you think that since Kyle has a sister who is an alcoholic, she might be a tad sensitive to people drinking to excess and acting like idiots? I have an alcoholic family member and I don't find drunks entertaining or find it "great" that they are relaxed.

And I do turn this show off quite a bit lately.

• Applause 5
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, ladle said:

Oooooof.  

KYLE.

Noooooooooo.

HOLY YIKES, BATMAN.

I had one miscarriage and was told I couldn’t bring a baby to term. It doesn’t matter how many kids you may have, miscarriages are devastating and extremely personal.

Kyle has four beautiful, healthy children. 

I still found things to lie about Kyle until this episode with the man handling of Kyle and laughing off and excusing Erika’s behavior.

• Hugs 4
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Mar said:

To be fair, I think this *was* her living within her own values. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
On 7/7/2022 at 3:08 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

I’m sticking with being pissed off with Erika for this… because it upset Jax. That’s enough for me, no matter what her intention was and if she thought she was messing around with him. He did not like being told, forcibly by an adult, to “fuck off”.

edit after reading a later post: even if it was “get the fuck out”, it was still said forcibly by an adult to a child who was upset afterwards.

It’s even worse to me. Yuck. Even if he was 16 he’s still be a minor. No wonder he said he felt ‘violated’. Not to bring about a crystal level investigation of the word but I thought it was a little odd to chose that word. But if you were getting hit on by some drunk middle aged lady who then tells you to GTFO? Yeah, it fits. 🤢

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Mar said:

I would love for Kyle to explain how she was "misunderstood."  I saw her put her hands on Sutton in a way I would find violating, I saw her put her finger in Sutton's face and get in her face, and tell her what she could and could not feel and say.  She showed herself in living color, and I can't imagine how the word "misunderstood" even remotely applies.  I saw what I saw, and so did everyone else that had eyes.  Come the fuck on. 

Unless, she alludes to production putting her up to it, but I'm not buying that theory.  Kyle has been harsh and rough with Sutton before.  Like she has some right to treat her like shit whenever she feels like it.  IDGI.  What is even more baffling is why Sutton tolerates it.

Actually, not so baffling.  Sutton wants to be popular with the in-crowd.  She's already a fan favorite, but I think it's because she isn't part of the mean girl posse, but that seems to be Sutton's motivation.  Or she just doesn't mind getting jerked around.

Kyle dropped to a new low.  I've gone back and forth with Kyle over the seasons, but this bullying tactic she uses on Sutton has gone way too far.  Sutton doesn't seem to mind too much, but it's making me stabby. 

I don't like their dysfunctional relationship. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 12

If I understood it correctly, the WWHL guys said they heard that, at the party, Erika was talking to one of Garcelle’s friends, who is black. Erika told her (paraphrasing), “You know who’s showing the most support for me these days?” Then she points at Garcelle’s friend’s skin, meaning “black people.”

The WWCL guys also said that, in an argument between Sutton and Diana, Kyle is always going to side with whoever she thinks is more likely to give her a Birkin.

They said, in Kyle’s tiny brain, a miscarriage is worse if it was a wealthy baby. (I think they’re thinking Kyle would assume Sutton’s alleged miscarriages occurred years ago, before she had money to burn. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, lawrbk said:

It’s even worse to me. Yuck. Even if he was 16 he’s still be a minor. No wonder he said he felt ‘violated’. Not to bring about a crystal level investigation of the word but I thought it was a little odd to chose that word. But if you were getting hit on by some drunk middle aged lady who then tells you to GTFO? Yeah, it fits. 🤢

Erika has a pattern of adultifying kids.

Let's say Erika told Kyle's daughter Farrah, who is in her 30s now, to get the fuck out. It wouldn't be as horrifying as it is with someone who's still middle-school age, but it would still be both very rude and hurtful. Why does she have to speak to anyone like that? And shouldn't she make a point to be especially respectful of her friends' kids? 

I'm old enough to be Jax's mom, and being spoken to like that and having no idea why would really take me aback. 

I'm not an angel with stuff like cursing, but I don't get why some people literally can't speak without foul language and aggression. That is one fair criticism of Housewives. I wish we'd have less women like Erika and Brandi in the franchise and more Suttons and Crystals. 

2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If I understood it correctly, the WWHL guys said they heard that, at the party, Erika was talking to one of Garcelle’s friends, who is black. Erika told her (paraphrasing), “You know who’s showing the most support for me these days?” Then she points at Garcelle’s friend’s skin, meaning “black people.”

The WWCL guys also said that, in an argument between Sutton and Diana, Kyle is always going to side with whoever she thinks is more likely to give her a Birkin.

They said, in Kyle’s tiny brain, a miscarriage is worse if it was a wealthy baby. (I think they’re thinking Kyle would assume Sutton’s alleged miscarriages occurred years ago, before she had money to burn. 

Yeah, they made fun of Erika thinking she has street cred. 

In a different episode they made fun of Kyle quoting Maya Angelou and said "When someone shows you who they are believe them, and if they're rich, look the other way!" Kyle is not their favorite. lol

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Shannah Banana said:

I would love for Kyle to explain how she was "misunderstood."  I saw her put her hands on Sutton in a way I would find violating, I saw her put her finger in Sutton's face and get in her face, and tell her what she could and could not feel and say.  She showed herself in living color, and I can't imagine how the word "misunderstood" even remotely applies.  I saw what I saw, and so did everyone else that had eyes.  Come the fuck on. 

Unless, she alludes to production putting her up to it, but I'm not buying that theory.  Kyle has been harsh and rough with Sutton before.  Like she has some right to treat her like shit whenever she feels like it.  IDGI.  What is even more baffling is why Sutton tolerates it.

Actually, not so baffling.  Sutton wants to be popular with the in-crowd.  She's already a fan favorite, but I think it's because she isn't part of the mean girl posse, but that seems to be Sutton's motivation.  Or she just doesn't mind getting jerked around.

Kyle dropped to a new low.  I've gone back and forth with Kyle over the seasons, but this bullying tactic she uses on Sutton has gone way too far.  Sutton doesn't seem to mind too much, but it's making me stabby. 

I don't like their dysfunctional relationship. 

I'm not excusing Kyle's behavior at all, but I assume she's talking about the convo with Dorit and PK and how people misunderstood her meaning. As fas as I know, she hasn't even addressed how she manhandled Sutton. 

In any case, she's obviously full of sh*t.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Just a minor point about this last episode and not sure if it's been mentioned here...but did anyone catch how one of the ladies complained about the meal at Sutton's?
She said something like "is this ALL your serving us?" or "is THIS it?" in a very obnoxious way when the main course was presented. I wasn't sure who said it at first and went back to check. Looks like it was Garcelle's friend...I think the one who was married to Will Smith.
Just thought that was pretty rude especially when she doesn't know the other women very well including Sutton. I felt bad for Sutton who became defensive and announced there was also bread and dessert! I guess Sutton needs to develop a slew of snarky comebacks to use with these women.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, ladle said:

To be fair, I think this *was* her living within her own values. 

And yet, in HER mind, I believe she’s thinking she was just “playing a part!”  

Looks like that puppet master gig backfired, huh?!

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Those guys give me life! 🤣 I forgot the wealthy baby thing....I might have to have a second listen. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Just a minor point about this last episode and not sure if it's been mentioned here...but did anyone catch how one of the ladies complained about the meal at Sutton's?
She said something like "is this ALL your serving us?" or "is THIS it?" in a very obnoxious way when the main course was presented. I wasn't sure who said it at first and went back to check. Looks like it was Garcelle's friend...I think the one who was married to Will Smith.
Just thought that was pretty rude especially when she doesn't know the other women very well including Sutton. I felt bad for Sutton who became defensive and announced there was also bread and dessert! I guess Sutton needs to develop a slew of snarky comebacks to use with these women.

It was Sheree who said that. I can't imagine going to someone's home and saying at the table loud enough for everyone to hear "Is this it?"  Not cool. If this is not enough to fill her up then she can stop off for a burger on the way home. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The ladies she actually made the comment to talk about this on an episode of The Real ...it starts with talking about her earrings then at 3:47 they talk about You know who defends me the most comment 

#Edit she did lose the rights to the earrings bought with stolen funds 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Glama said:

I'm not excusing Kyle's behavior at all, but I assume she's talking about the convo with Dorit and PK and how people misunderstood her meaning. As fas as I know, she hasn't even addressed how she manhandled Sutton. 

In any case, she's obviously full of sh*t.

Oh, thank you.  I thought it was the whole miserable episode.  It seemed like in all her "scene's" she was being extra bad. 

If this is the case, how on earth would she ever address how she manhandled Sutton anyway? 

She is definitely full of sh*t!!!

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

I missed that. I like Sheree, but that is very impolite. Maybe she didn't mean to think out loud. 

I think I feel bad for Sutton in every episode and sometimes multiple times, poor thing. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Thanks for the WWCL rec.  I listened to my first episode yesterday and now I'm hooked!

I promise you won't regret it. I listen to them recap shows I haven't watched for years. My favorite currently is RHUGT because they do such a great Dorinda. I also love their Top Chef recaps because their portrayal of Padma is exactly what I've suspected she's like for years. 

• Love 5

I applaud Sutton for not putting out a lavish spread of food. Those bitches don't eat, as we've seen repeatedly. I always SMH at all the waste. Hopefully, the crew gets fed with the leftovers or it gets donated to those in need.

• Applause 3
  • Love 12
16 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I applaud Sutton for not putting out a lavish spread of food. Those bitches don't eat, as we've seen repeatedly. I always SMH at all the waste. Hopefully, the crew gets fed with the leftovers or it gets donated to those in need.

Plus didn't she have a different appetizer/finger food in every room? A shrimp salad is a perfectly acceptable lunch. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Kyle doesn’t think Erika is more relaxed or more fun.  She’s just reveling in watching her embarrass herself. She never smiles wider than when someone richer than her takes a hit. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Interestingly the Black folks I'm friends with resent the white people's attitude that they side with criminals. That's a problematic thing for Black Americans. The insinuation that they like criminals, and relate more to them. 

Erika's such an asshole.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I missed that. I like Sheree, but that is very impolite. Maybe she didn't mean to think out loud. 

I think I feel bad for Sutton in every episode and sometimes multiple times, poor thing. 

I too like Sheree. She's very friendly and seems easy to be with. So I was surprised by the comment. I don't know what she was thinking - it did not sound like a joke. If you have the opportunity to go back and watch that portion I think you might be surprised at how obnoxious her tone was.
I couldn't make out what was being served as the main course but Kyle also complained about eating a flower. (I guess it was a garnish?) We also had the whining from Lisa about the wet ground. Poor Sutton indeed. She was so excited to show everyone around her home but I'm not sure her meal went over very well.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

I watched again for the Sheree comment. Maybe I am not objective, because I was present during something similar. But I don’t think she was being a jerk. A friend of a friend invited us to a birthday party for his spouse at WD-50. This restaurant would slay you. Each plate was a masterpiece. Beautiful. But we divided up the bill. It was a LOT. I think one guest had to visit an ATM. After, someone joked, “Now let’s go get a pizza.” I laughed. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/11/dining/chef-says-hell-close-wd-50.html

I thought Sheree was both joking and thinking, “I might still be hungry after this.”

Sutton has learned that Rinna, Crystal, probably Kyle, Dorit, and Diana do not eat a lot. Wasting food really is not a good feeling.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mar said:

More “words of wisdom” from Kyle today. In the words of LVP’s husband Ken Todd, “Goodbye, Kyle!”

E1B23E47-972D-42A8-A65F-E2FB7F471A06.thumb.jpeg.8b54f9c96a6042c8f447248c53496813.jpeg

So it would be "heavy" for her not to accuse Sutton of lying about personal medical information?  Screw you, Kyle.

It's interesting that Sutton first came on as a friend of Rinna's and now Rinna guns for her every chance she gets.  And by interesting, I mean obvious.  Wait til she realizes Diana is trying to usurp her as the "willian."

• Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

She also had this one up somewhere, too:

9AECCB39-D4EF-4329-8532-3472D6EAC133.webp.ae825efd6acaeaeae07c3c8b3e734c58.webp

Kyle! Honey. Hunny! Stop, stop, please stop. All these bs posts and STILL not a drop of apology to Garcelle and her sons or to Sutton. (That filmed farce was NOT an apology)

She is so bothered to find that her words and abusive actions have the entire internet (rightfully) up in arms. She needs to apologize to me personally at this point, for trying to control the viewer words and reactions like she controls those of all her friends. 😆 I'm waiting, Kyle! I want mine engraved like a tacky wedding invitation.

Dorit surrrre is quiet about all of this.  Erika (autocarrot keeps trying to type "Wrecka") did post that thing about having no limits, so I guess being racist is a-ok with her, same with Rinna.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

You know Kyle is obsessing about the negative opinions she has received lately. I bet it's all she can talk about.

Then maybe she ought to keep her grimy hands and nasty thoughts to herself.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I watched again for the Sheree comment. Maybe I am not objective, because I was present during something similar. But I don’t think she was being a jerk. A friend of a friend invited us to a birthday party for his spouse at WD-50. This restaurant would slay you. Each plate was a masterpiece. Beautiful. But we divided up the bill. It was a LOT. I think one guest had to visit an ATM. After, someone joked, “Now let’s go get a pizza.” I laughed. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/11/dining/chef-says-hell-close-wd-50.html

I thought Sheree was both joking and thinking, “I might still be hungry after this.”

Sutton has learned that Rinna, Crystal, probably Kyle, Dorit, and Diana do not eat a lot. Wasting food really is not a good feeling.

This is a great explanation! And I agree that the ladies eat so little that serving a lot of food to the group is wasteful. What Sutton offered which also included the appetizers before they sat down IMO was plenty.

But I think what bothered me was Sutton's reaction to Sheree's comment. Sutton was defensive, and I felt bad for her. Even if Sheree was joking I thought it was a rude comment especially since I believe she did think there was not enough food.

During the luncheon I repeatedly cringed  over how Sutton as hostess was treated. Perhaps it was the editing but it seemed like there were a lot of complaints made during Sutton's get-together. Besides the issue with the wet ground and grumbling over it being chilly outside, Sheree's comment, Kyle's snarky claim she consumed a flower, there were also some objections to the caviar. 
And then just before the episode ended we have Lisa starting in on Sutton questioning her over the Diana confrontation!
Despite Sheree's comment I like that she is there on the show and can support Garcelle. She seems to be a good and genuine friend.

• Applause 1
  • Love 9
On 7/8/2022 at 12:18 PM, Surrealist said:

I didn't care for Camille defending Brett Cavanaugh, but I would love to see her light up Diana.

You know Camille knows things.

😭😭😭

Her character was the best.

"We both love soup."

I respected her for stating an opinion that doesn't adhere to the accepted Hollywood narrative.  Maybe she doesn't always believe what the media tells her to.  I like that because it takes discernment and courage.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8