Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Mar said:

Camille’s comment 😂😂😂 I love the way she’s not afraid to speak out against these women

A8845E38-F256-45FD-96FE-7F4F52675448.thumb.jpeg.6c5c611de12561eff7d46e5cd83ddc29.jpeg

Hehehe

Diana, if you want to be a villain, please take some lessons on how to be a fun one like Miss Camille Donatacci!

• Like 1
  • Love 17
15 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Garcelle is doing it for the paycheck and an effort to leverage it into other projects, which is apparently working. She knows that as an aging actress her opportunities are limited. I would respect her more if she would keep her underage kids off of the show.

Exactly.  If you are having a party with all of the HWs, including the ones you're not friends with, you can expect inappropriate behavior and your kids (clients/family/whatever, as we've seen in the past) will have to see it too.

15 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

WHAT?!? Eat crow? What if it's LOIS! 😆 

Hahahahahahahahahaha! 😂😂😂

13 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

I've pulled for Sutton from Day 1, because it's always been a pile-on for her, but I'm also sick and tired of seeing her, allow them, to manipulate her into these situations. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Sutton is just no good at the RHW game!

3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I see you, Garcelle. Asking Sutton if Diana RSVPed. 😂 She's not wrong, though. Diana should have texted Sutton, not Rinna.

Also Sutton:  giving everyone but herself a strip of pancetta on the salad 😄

48 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I kept thinking during the Mauricio, Kyle, PK, and Doris scene was that Bravo was hoping they would get something like the scene from the dinner that the four had together last season, where Mauricio and PK were making fun of Erika's various Tom stories. I admit, I thought that scene was hilarious last season. It was one of the few times I liked Mauricio and PK. It did not work if that was what they were going for.

That's exactly what I have been thinking.

Best line of the show was Oliver:  "Everybody lit."😁

• Love 7
10 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I may be crazy, but it looked like the red mark on Sutton's shoulder was there before we saw Kyle manhandle her. Not saying Kyle wasnt the cause of said mark, but I am curious as to how much splicing and editing was done in that scene...

Didn’t we read somewhere that they often must shoot a scene over and over? It’s possible Kyle pushed and grabbed Sutton several times because they didn’t mic someone correctly. 😢 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4

I can’t believe that I’m writing this but, because her personality is so rancid, Diana’s FACE is disgusting me. Not just the constant tongue thrusts, but the way her eyes almost disappear when she gleefully brags that she cleverly, apparently, saved Sutton’s cell number as Bacon-Eating-Vegetarian.

Her lips are so odd, and she’s constantly contorting them. Maybe Rinna is a fan because she makes Rinna’s lips look less grotesque.

I wonder if she hates Sutton because Sutton made her cry and look weak. 

Oh, and she’s from Bosnia, FYI. She will Beavis & Butthead a b- - - -.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 10

Sutton’s house. WOW. She has exquisite taste. I love how she made the baby grand a focal point.

Is Belvedere a sponsor? I’m too lazy to peruse the credits.

How insecure do you have to be, Dorit, that you can ONLY wear an item with ginormous, shrieking logos on ever square inch?

I am beginning to suspect that the disgusting and shameful behavior from Erika, Rinna, Dorit, Diana and Vile is all due to childhood trauma.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Well, I am happy that we didn’t learn that one of the women spilled red wine on or took home one of Sutton’s fur coats.

Ramona.

Diana is going to start calling Sutton a “Fur-Coat-Wearing-Bacon-Eating Vegetarian,” after Rinna reports back to her.

Or a “Fur-Coat-Wearing-Bacon-Eating Vegan,” since she has an interesting relationship with the truth.  

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
On 7/6/2022 at 7:56 PM, sistermagpie said:

~

Also, shut up Diana pretending that as a foreigner you don't understand an expression like motherfucker. That kind of insult exists in plenty of languages. 

Made me think of when the Dutch-born Yolanda had trouble  pronouncing Munchhausen 

Yes it's German, but...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10

Of course, in a perfect world, one should be allowed to have their kids with them at any time.  But there's no way I'd have my kids around Erika the criminal.  Then again I wouldn't allow myself to be around her either.

• Applause 2
  • Love 7

The only way that I would be okay with them bringing Diana back for another season is if they brought Camille back. That would be absolute gold to watch.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Of course, in a perfect world, one should be allowed to have their kids with them at any time.  But there's no way I'd have my kids around Erika the criminal.  Then again I wouldn't allow myself to be around her either.

She’s a beast. Wouldn’t it be interesting to learn one day that she psychotically flipped out on Eileen Davidson, because Tom had just finished scolding her for lifting a leg for and suggesting a three-way to some attractive young law firm associate.

• Wink 1
  • Love 2

I was curious, so I tracked Sutton's red mark on her shoulder back to the previous episode. As far as I can tell, it wasn't there when she walked into Garcelle's party or in earlier party scenes. It appears that it was there when Sutton sat down to chat with Diana at the party. So it mysteriously appeared somewhere during that evening I suspect, but it's always hard to tell where given editing, etc. Of course, I could be wrong about it not being there earlier, since it is right where her hair brushes her shoulders. My guess is it is unlikely she got it from Kyle during the scene even though Vyle was poking her at that spot on her shoulder repeatedly while also grabbing her arms and shaking her.

That all being said, just because Kyle may not have caused that specific mark doesn't mean she didn't assault Sutton, which I absolutely believe she did.

Humans aren't trash, but some certainly behave like it on this show. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 8
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

I was curious, so I tracked Sutton's red mark on her shoulder back to the previous episode. As far as I can tell, it wasn't there when she walked into Garcelle's party or in earlier party scenes. It appears that it was there when Sutton sat down to chat with Diana at the party. So it mysteriously appeared somewhere during that evening I suspect, but it's always hard to tell where given editing, etc. Of course, I could be wrong about it not being there earlier, since it is right where her hair brushes her shoulders. My guess is it is unlikely she got it from Kyle during the scene even though Vyle was poking her at that spot on her shoulder repeatedly while also grabbing her arms and shaking her.

That all being said, just because Kyle may not have caused that specific mark doesn't mean she didn't assault Sutton, which I absolutely believe she did.

Humans aren't trash, but some certainly behave like it on this show. 

I sped through to look and yep, you're right, it was already there! I wonder if she scratched her shoulder or something? Because it looks like finger marks. But it does appear and disappear when they're all 3 there together--eta: nope that was just lighting/shadows. It stayed there.

She also has something red in her hair on her left side. It looks kind of like a lip print.

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
Added eta
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

She still has at least one assistant because she’s apparently too important to push her own shopping cart 🙄🙄🙄

89F069C5-4D0B-4D40-829D-2B6593D32CDF.thumb.jpeg.4e222129b0c6de158ce7da1f2ebf1bc5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I can’t believe that I’m writing this but, because her personality is so rancid, Diana’s FACE is disgusting me. Not just the constant tongue thrusts, but the way her eyes almost disappear when she gleefully brags that she cleverly, apparently, saved Sutton’s cell number as Bacon-Eating-Vegetarian.

She reminds me of the faces/attitude of Jennifer Coolidge in Best in Show

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Let me start by saying I absolutely think Dorit is a drama queen and is milking this for all it's worth (though I do believe the break in happened). But for those questioning why on earth she would be afraid to drive a car, trauma can manifest itself in insane ways.  A few years ago, I was in a really bad accident from a fall.  About two months after, I went to the beach with my then boyfriend.  We stayed at a rental community, and one night, left just to go to the gas station to pick up a few things.  I had a full on panic attack and just wanted to get back on the grounds of the community we were staying at.  How does that make sense?  I was in no danger of falling, but I felt incredibly unsafe.  It made no sense, just like Dorit being afraid to drive a car makes no sense, but trauma comes out in weird ass ways.

I don't care that people don't believe the break in was real (I do think it was real, but I also wouldn't be dead with shock if I found it was staged), but it does bother me when the way a victim reacts to trauma as evidence they are lying about the traumatic event.  It happens ALL THE TIME to women who have been raped or abused.  Just something to think about.

Also, probably fuck Rinna the most.  She didn't even pretend to hear Sutton's side of things, just acted like Sutton walked up to Diana and was like, "I'VE HAD MORE MISCARRIAGES THAN YOU AND YOU HAVE NO SOUL."  Fuck Rinna the most, but also get Diana off my screen.  I would look forward to her getting ripped at the reunion, but I feel like nothing will penetrate the vapidness.  To paraphrase Atlanta, one of the privileges of being super rich is you don't have to learn the lesson if you don't want to.

• Like 2
  • Love 21
14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Erika’s comments about Jax being a teenager and used to such things mirrored her comments about Denise’s children with  the discussion of threesomes. 

I find this very disturbing- she is just such a huge piece of garbage (and a bad representation of Georgia)

Erika is so far removed from knowing or experiencing what it is to raise a child.  Didn't she abandon her own son, leaving him with his father, so she could "pursue her dream" in Los Angeles?  I would assume that she didn't have much say in his upbringing at all, so she's clueless as to what is or isn't appropriate around teenagers.

I think she just wants to be perceived as the "cool" friend of their moms.  She wants to be the MILF they can hang out with, with no fear of recrimination or consequence for saying things they wouldn't say in front of their Moms.  She has no clue that these kids will look at her sideways when she's not around and make fun of her.  (I've seen this and heard this from my own kids when some adult has tried to "fit in" with them)

And, yes, I'm sure Garcelle's 14 year old sons are well aware of swear words and the phrase "Get the fuck out of here", and they probably say it to each other and their friends, but that does NOT give any adult the right to say it to them.  

Imagine the outrage if the roles were reversed and Jax had said those same words to Erika?  Not that he would, because I think that Garcelle is raising those boys with respect and boundaries, or at least it seems that way.

Erika is a trashy, foulmouthed, uncouth person - always has been, always will be.  I've been known to let loose with some foul language more often than not, but I really am careful around whom I'm letting loose.  

And, on that same note, I feel like Erika and her foul mouth has really brought the rest of the group down, as well.  They all seem to be very loose with the swear words (and not just when they've had a few drinks, which seems normal for most people) since she's made her debut on the show.  

• Applause 11
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Erika's trash, but she seemed to have had a genuine moment of contrition over what she said to Jax (a 14-year-old).

Did she?  She was like, "he's 16 or 17!  Right?"  Then she was corrected and she was like, "well shit whatever..."  I don't think she cared that he is so young.  

10 hours ago, princelina said:

WHAT?!? Eat crow? What if it's LOIS! 😆 

I did literally laugh out loud at this!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Erika is so far removed from knowing or experiencing what it is to raise a child.  Didn't she abandon her own son, leaving him with his father, so she could "pursue her dream" in Los Angeles?  I would assume that she didn't have much say in his upbringing at all, so she's clueless as to what is or isn't appropriate around teenagers.

I think she just wants to be perceived as the "cool" friend of their moms.  She wants to be the MILF they can hang out with, with no fear of recrimination or consequence for saying things they wouldn't say in front of their Moms.  She has no clue that these kids will look at her sideways when she's not around and make fun of her.  (I've seen this and heard this from my own kids when some adult has tried to "fit in" with them)

And, yes, I'm sure Garcelle's 14 year old sons are well aware of swear words and the phrase "Get the fuck out of here", and they probably say it to each other and their friends, but that does NOT give any adult the right to say it to them.  

Imagine the outrage if the roles were reversed and Jax had said those same words to Erika?  Not that he would, because I think that Garcelle is raising those boys with respect and boundaries, or at least it seems that way.

Erika is a trashy, foulmouthed, uncouth person - always has been, always will be.  I've been known to let loose with some foul language more often than not, but I really am careful around whom I'm letting loose.  

And, on that same note, I feel like Erika and her foul mouth has really brought the rest of the group down, as well.  They all seem to be very loose with the swear words (and not just when they've had a few drinks, which seems normal for most people) since she's made her debut on the show.  

On thing I didn't see mentioned here is how Erika spoke of PK in front of Dorit and everyone. "Her husband stared at my pussy all night." How is that respectful? 

Kathryn said Erika went commando all the time, and she saw more of her than she ever wanted to. I don't think Erika was out to "seduce" PK or whatever, but she sure does have a lot of provocative behavior for someone so damn sensitive about teasing. I think she enjoys being seen as sexy, likes to shock people, and doesn't care if she makes other women's kids, husbands or her own coworkers/friends uncomfortable. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

Last night I was listening to Watch What Crappens.  They compared Diana and her tongue to this:

download.jpeg.jpg.e39f3ecc33cae68d7ecc50979c7ec734.jpg

From the descriptions on the board, it seems accurate!

There are some podcasts I'll just have on in the background and don't really care if I miss info here or there, but I LOVE WWC. I never get over how funny they are. I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't already. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She does this thing where she squints and purses her lips, and then kind of winks... it is the MOST condescending, patronizing asshole thing to do.  

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Totally!  And they are all laughing at her, and grossed out.

She is so sure that ANY guy would throw away his wife, or baby mama 🙄 just because she is so hot!  I think she's ugly, and not just on the inside.  

• Applause 6
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, rlc said:

The only way that I would be okay with them bringing Diana back for another season is if they brought Camille back. That would be absolute gold to watch.

I didn't care for Camille defending Brett Cavanaugh, but I would love to see her light up Diana.

You know Camille knows things.

2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

She reminds me of the faces/attitude of Jennifer Coolidge in Best in Show

😭😭😭

Her character was the best.

"We both love soup."

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I may be crazy, but it looked like the red mark on Sutton's shoulder was there before we saw Kyle manhandle her. Not saying Kyle wasnt the cause of said mark, but I am curious as to how much splicing and editing was done in that scene...

I saw Kyle grab Sutton’s right shoulder, then I saw a mark there. After her horrendous actions this episode, I am NOT giving Kyle the benefit of the doubt on this.

Like other posters, I wonder if Sutton has experience physical abuse in the past. The way she turned inward when Kyle was manhandling her looked like a defense mechanism. Also, before there is physical abuse there is alway verbal and mental abuse to mentally beat down the victim so they don’t fight back. Sutton is always capitulating and apologizing to the extreme, and that reminds me of a victim trying to make things better so they won’t be hurt. I am not alleging anything, but it makes me look at Sutton’s mother’s statement that she did not miss Sutton’s dad at all in a completely different light.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 8
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Did she?  She was like, "he's 16 or 17!  Right?"  Then she was corrected and she was like, "well shit whatever..."  I don't think she cared that he is so young.  

You know I forgot about this moment until you mentioned it. I retract what I said previously. 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

I saw Kyle grab Sutton’s right shoulder, then I saw a mark there. After her horrendous actions this episode, I am NOT giving Kyle the benefit of the doubt on this.

I obviously wasn't there, but Kyle left marks on Brandi before. She doesn't softly grab. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

Like other posters, I wonder if Sutton has experience physical abuse in the past. The way she turned inward when Kyle was manhandling her looked like a defense mechanism. Also, before there is physical abuse there is alway verbal and mental abuse to mentally beat down the victim so they don’t fight back. Sutton is always capitulating and apologizing to the extreme, and that reminds me of a victim trying to make things better so they won’t be hurt. I am not alleging anything, but it makes me look at Sutton’s mother’s statement that she did not miss Sutton’s dad at all in a completely different light.

I've been wondering a lot about this too. Sutton isn't passive aggressive, but she tends to cower when bullied. There has to be some sort of underlying reason she's this way.

I don't know if there was childhood abuse, or if it was present in her marriage.

I remember when she was shocked by what her mother said about her father's suicide, and it resonated for whatever reason.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Agree with you so often PRINCELINA, but I'll have to beg to differ with ya on this one. I'm sure Garcelle didn't expect the ladies to sit there with tea and cake. A housewife party always has drama. But hitting on her married son so grossly and telling her barely 14-year-old to get the fuck out should not happen. 

And even if Garcelle were to be pissed at typical drama, the others have all done it. Rinna was pissed by Sutton simply saying she felt like she'd freak out. Kyle was worried about Mauricio being embarrassed in front of his clients when fighting started to happen at an Agency event. Those are just a couple examples at the top of my head. Not sure why Garcelle is expected to keep her kids off the show entirely and not care if they're disrespected. 

The fact that they have all done it was kind of my point - when will they learn?  (IMO they know but enjoy giving themselves a storyline where they are in the right because someone else was a jerk.). If it were me I'd have a fun party with family and friends, and a separate, Bravo-sponsored party with the HWs and certain friends who would enjoy being in the background on tv for a shitshow 😄. I guess we will see - if
Garcelle makes that boy "accept an apology" from Erika on camera I'll be giving her the side-eye.

40 minutes ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

You could be right, but I think that I would react in kind of the same physical way, and I have not been abused; I'm just also not the type to physically fight with other women.  And I don't see Sutton as capitulating and apologizing to the extreme - she's just as likely to shrug and say she has problems too, or pull out a face roller like a wacko😄

• Love 3

I think the red mark on Sutton's arm not being there and then being there when Kyle sat down and prior to her grabbing Suton's arm is from editing. And the reason that I think this is because Kyle put her hand over it like she was trying to hide it at one point. She also looked like she tried to rub it. I think she left that mark and didn't want it to show on camera. And I think the camera people and the editors are trying to cover for Kyle. 

It obviously looked like it was a mark left by someone grabbing Sutton's arm. Unless she grabbed her own arm my money is on Kyle. 

• Useful 11
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I think the red mark on Sutton's arm not being there and then being there when Kyle sat down and prior to her grabbing Suton's arm is from editing. And the reason that I think this is because Kyle put her hand over it like she was trying to hide it at one point. She also looked like she tried to rub it. I think she left that mark and didn't want it to show on camera. And I think the camera people and the editors are trying to cover for Kyle. 

It obviously looked like it was a mark left by someone grabbing Sutton's arm. Unless she grabbed her own arm my money is on Kyle. 

Yep - I certainly don't doubt there was lots of editing at play, which is why it's so hard to get a timeline of the mark. That's why I  went back to see if it was there when she walked into the party because at least we know it appeared sometime during the night. And they definitely could have done a retake of her sitting down to talk to Diana after she already had the mark. Kyle absolutely manhandled Sutton, so regardless of whether she left a mark, she still physically assaulted her. Which is why it's so ironic that when Sutton tried to reach out a gentle hand to Diana in an attempt to connect, Diana screamed "Don't touch me!" (or something similar). 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

I’m trying to remember who it was, but somebody was kind of dancing with her from behind, and she said something like, “wait!  What are we doing here?” and then kind of went with it - I’ll have to rewatch to remember who it was, but I’m wondering if it might’ve been then?

Does anyone know what I’m talking about? 😂

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CallmeCray said:

I’m trying to remember who it was, but somebody was kind of dancing with her from behind, and she said something like, “wait!  What are we doing here?” and then kind of went with it - I’ll have to rewatch to remember who it was, but I’m wondering if it might’ve been then?

Goodness. You're not going to make me have to research this ep, are you? 😩

• Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, Surrealist said:

"We both love soup."

We could not talk or talk forever and still find things to not talk about.

2 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

when Sutton tried to reach out a gentle hand to Diana in an attempt to connect, Diana screamed "Don't touch me!" (or something similar). 

She is such a piece of SHIT!

OT: Does anyone know why there isn't a Real Housewives of Vancouver forum? I just found this show today on tubi and I want to talk about it!

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Yes! I just watched the never before scene and it was Kyle grabbing her from behind while they were dancing.

I went thru this episode from the start of the party and onto the current episode to the end of the party, and there was no mark on Sutton's shoulder until she sat down with Diana, so it happened between when she asked Diana to go talk and when they sat down.

Also: Sutton wasn't as drunk when she asked Diana if she wanted to go talk. Kyle wasn't either, the. Suddenly, they were both blasted, so there must have been editing, or lag for the cameras to get set up for their "private" kiki in that other seating area. She was rude and condescending to Diana when they first sat down, but still didn't deserve the abuse she received from Kyle.

Ugh, and seeing Kyle pull her chair right up on top of Sutton and leaning into her so much she was practically in Sutton's lap just before she started shaking her finger inches from Sutton's face, then the pushing and yanking of Sutton; forcefully grabbing her arms and wrists, and re-grabbing them when Sutton extricated herself, pissed me off all over again. Kyle is a menace. 

Kyle's "apology" at their lunch after was a joke. She pushed Sutton's shoulder again, albeit much more gently this time, and also asked Sutton if she was going to claim Kyle "punched her again", when Sutton asked for a hug. Kyle needs to keep her giant hands to herself.

I wish Sutton would stahp with asking these terrible people for hugs when they've been abusive or argue with her. Sutton drives me nuts a lot, and has very annoying traits, but people don't get to assault her just because she can be annoying.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, lasu said:

Let me start by saying I absolutely think Dorit is a drama queen and is milking this for all it's worth (though I do believe the break in happened). But for those questioning why on earth she would be afraid to drive a car, trauma can manifest itself in insane ways.  A few years ago, I was in a really bad accident from a fall.  About two months after, I went to the beach with my then boyfriend.  We stayed at a rental community, and one night, left just to go to the gas station to pick up a few things.  I had a full on panic attack and just wanted to get back on the grounds of the community we were staying at.  How does that make sense?  I was in no danger of falling, but I felt incredibly unsafe.  It made no sense, just like Dorit being afraid to drive a car makes no sense, but trauma comes out in weird ass ways.

I don't care that people don't believe the break in was real (I do think it was real, but I also wouldn't be dead with shock if I found it was staged), but it does bother me when the way a victim reacts to trauma as evidence they are lying about the traumatic event.  It happens ALL THE TIME to women who have been raped or abused.  Just something to think about.

I have had the same reaction to this idea that Dorit is supposedly lying about the break-in, based on either flimsy "evidence" or a sense that isn't the way that some would react, therefore it can't be true for Dorit. (And given the fact that her reactions and anxieties seem pretty run of the mill to me). It bothers me so much that I've stopped addressing it because it feels to me that sometimes people forget that these are actual people, not just characters on television. 

FWIW, I think it's totally understandable that Dorit doesn't want to be alone after going through such a traumatic experience. Is she a pretentious drama queen? Sure. Can even pretentious drama queens experience trauma? YES! I see zero reason to disbelieve her and all of her reactions since then have further cemented my belief that she went through something pretty difficult. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I wish Sutton would stahp with asking these terrible people for hugs when they've been abusive or argue with her.

She needs to start channeling Tallulah Bankhead.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Diana is just so unpleasant in every way.  She's not relatable, she's not compassionate, she's not fun.  She wants to be the "willian" but she also wants everyone to sympathize with her and also be impressed with her wealth.  And she's got so much Botox in her face that every time she tries to make an expression it's like she's exerting at the sheer effort of it. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 7

Oooooof.  

KYLE.

Noooooooooo.

Like Sutton, I have also had two miscarriages, and if I brought that up in an effort to genuinely connect with someone and in response a so-called "friend" treated me the way that Kyle treated her, I would be devastated.  I don't always like Sutton, but I felt absolutely awful for her in that moment.  

And then Kyle tops that off with a DARVO-esque non-apology "apology" in which she berates Sutton for the way that she responds to the apology?  

HOLY YIKES, BATMAN.

(This is coming on the heels of me marathoning UGT and finding Kyle somewhat likable in that, too.)  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 14