Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I watched a longer clip of Erika verbally abusing Jax. She asked him what are you doing here and 3 time said get the F out of here before you get in trouble. I think she was so drunk that she did not rememeber being introduced to Jax. So she is yelling at a black teenager because in her drunk state she thinks he is there to steal flowers??  If this is the case her racism is even more obvious. I don't see how she can possibly come back from this.  She should be finished. Andy are you paying attention???

Reveal spoiler

I didn't have a spoiler and I have no idea why this is there or how to get rid of it.

I wonder how much of this exchange makes the show? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

I have nothing new to add, but this crap has been bothering me all day.

What a bunch of disgusting human beings, They (The F&$# Force Five) are all trash and they have revealed their true selves.

• Applause 5
  • Love 16
On 7/4/2022 at 10:23 AM, Wicked said:

Kyle is lying scum. Mauricio, as usual, stoned out of his mind, probably the only way he can live with Vile Kyle, thinks it's "great". And stupid, Dog dumper Barbie can't decide if it makes her sick or if she agrees with the Stoner. What a group. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17

Erika is trash. Truth is, other than Queen Garcelle, Sutton and Chrystal, they all are. As the Countess pointed out Money can't buy you class. Especially not stolen money, Erika.

On 7/4/2022 at 10:33 AM, 65mickey said:

Kyle is a lying bitch. She said "you guys did you miss what she said to Garcelle's son, the 14 year old to go F off?" She even said it was so funny and Mauricio, dad of the year, said I think it was great that she did that.  She was most certainly laughing about it as was Mauricio.  What is wrong with these people? 

They are trash.

• Like 1
  • Love 22
On 7/4/2022 at 10:55 AM, 65mickey said:

I don't get it either. They knew they were being filmed when she and Mauricio were laughing about this.  Did she think the viewing audience would go right along with this? 

She apparently thinks viewers will be happy to see the Queen Bitch so relaxed. Kyle is almost as dumb as Dog dumper Barbie and that is dumber than dirt.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, neece26 said:

Between laughing at Erika cursing at Garcelle's son and bullying Sutton, it's not a good look for Kyle. 

That is putting it mildly. I think it’s time to resuscitate her name from the early seasons: Vile Kyle

The way she treated Sutton infuriated me as did her reaction to Erica’s foul behavior. I may be reaching here, but I wonder if Erica didn’t realize who Garcelle’s son was and was thinking that he was stealing the flowers… Racial stereotyping?

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21
(edited)
1 hour ago, ww92 said:

Kyle needs to keep her  finger out of people's faces and her hands off of them. She has a nasty habit of doing both. Just going by memory: the limo fight with Kim, the woman at one of the early season white parties who was flirting with Mauricio, during the slut pig fight with Brandi, the other fight with Brandi at Eileen's house (I distinctly remember Brandi telling Kyle not to touch her again), grabbing Kim at that same party, I'm sure there are more that I'm not remembering now.

These are the fingers that are in everyone’s faces and the hands that were on Sutton.

Yikes!!!

688734E9-8C8E-42BA-9745-890558E8ED12.jpeg

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, chlban said:

She's sorry alright. She knows she is being attacked all over the internet for her Vile behavior and is trying to redeem herself. Not. Buying. It. And when did we stop using the Vile Kyle label? I never did. It took me a few seasons to be 100% sure about Kyle, she likes dogs so I may have let that distract me, but she has been Vile Kyle to me for several seasons. She, and the rest of the Coven, must be beside themselves that Garcelle is turning out to be one of the most popular housewives in the Franchise's history. Karma is a Bitch, Bitches.

The only 3 redeeming qualities of Kyle:

1. Her dogs

2.  Her funny impersonations.

3. ………………..

• Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, chlban said:

I am not a fan of Chrystal but, unlike Rinna, Kyle, Dorit and Erika, she is not trash. The scene with Jax and the two pieces of trash was one of the few times I was glad Chrystal was there. I would have hated him dealing with that even more had Chrystal not been there to try to run interference.

Yeah Crystal doesn't have to be your fave Housewife of all time to recognize she's one of only a few of them to have class. Even though I mostly watch for those three, frankly, I think Crystal, Garcelle, and Sutton are all too good for this show. 

2 hours ago, ww92 said:

And Kyle trying to now act like she wasn't  there and didn't  know what Erika said to Jax? Well in the clip shown, the first thing out of her mouth was,  and I quote, "Hold on guys. You missed Erika said to Garcelle's son the 14yo to go f*ck off" and then she laughs. I can guarantee you that if Erika had said that to one of Kyle's girls,  especially Portia, it would have been a totally different story. Can you even imagine if that had been Sutton saying it to Portia? OMG.

Erika hitting on Oliver was bad enough, at least  he's a grown man and handled it very gracefully. But why did Erika keep telling Jax to GTFO? I  can't tell if she  had any  idea who he was or what was happening in her liquored  up head.

Agree. I hated Erika hitting on Garcelle's married son, but at least he's an adult.

One thing I always liked about Kyle is how much she adores her girls and how maternal she comes across. I was really disappointed she found the situation the least bit funny. I don't even have kids, but I hate the thought of a child being talked to like dirt. Jax isn't even a 14-year-old who looks like he could be a few years older. He's still clearly small and at a very vulnerable age. How Erika could speak to him like that even in a drunken state is beyond me. 

@ MAR Rinna was also pissed when Sutton talked about "freaking the fuck out" at an event that involved her daughters. Sutton never even did anything. I can't imagine how Rinna would feel if anyone dared to curse at one of her girls. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 17
12 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Rinna was also pissed when Sutton talked about "freaking the fuck out" at an event that involved her daughters. Sutton never even did anything. I can't imagine how Rinna would feel if anyone dared to curse at one of her girls. 

And remember Erika AND Teddi were upset and posting 'shame shame on her' in public over Garcelle, putting in her book when Amelia, who was 19, told her to fuck off. -It was about Rinna's own body/food issues possibly influencing her daughters in a negative way, that Garcelle first asked Rinna on the show-  

So that wasn't ok, but this is? Hokay. Got it.

• Applause 6
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, funnygirl said:

🥱 Goodbye Kyle! 

She just blamed it all on the alcohol. 

Kyle really wants us to think it's okay she was cruel to a friend, accused her of lying about miscarriages, and got physical with her?

Isn't there enough to forgive and forget after seeing her do the splits with her cooch on the floor? 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

And remember Erika AND Teddi were upset and posting 'shame shame on her' in public over Garcelle, putting in her book when Amelia, who was 19, told her to fuck off. -It was about Rinna's own body/food issues possibly influencing her daughters in a negative way, that Garcelle first asked Rinna on the show-  

So that wasn't ok, but this is? Hokay. Got it.

Not to mention I remember Harry Hamlin giving Rinna shit about their daughters' eating issues.

Did the other HWs text Harry to tell him what a terrible father and human being he is for caring about his daughters?

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

These are the fingers that are in everyone’s faces and the hands that were on Sutton.

Yikes!!!

688734E9-8C8E-42BA-9745-890558E8ED12.jpeg

I’ve got man-hands but those hams look like they could crush mine.

Seeing the rag dolling and marks on Sutton is pretty disturbing.   Maybe Kyle’s attorney told her not to apologize for her man-handling of Sutton as it could be construed as an admission to assault🤔

• Useful 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 7/4/2022 at 11:07 AM, Wicked said:

Sneak peek:   

Take this bitch down, Garcelle.

Talking to a kid that way? GTFOH, yourself. Don’t drag others into your fucked-up shit. Go pickle your liver someplace else and leave everybody else alone.

Props to Jax for having more maturity than that 50-year-old drunk who’s slobbering all over Dorit.

Damn, but this makes me angry. 

EDIT: Just read through the rest of the comments, and I seriously don’t know if I can watch this tonight. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Hugs 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13
43 minutes ago, beaker73 said:

I’ve always been up and down with Kyle. I never hated her, but never loved her either.  This did it for me.   Her behavior with Sutton was appalling, disgusting and inexcusable.  And thinking Erika cussing out a child was funny? Nah—I’m done now.  She can fuck all the way off and take Erika, Rinna and Dorit with her. 

Notice that Dorito has stay quiet as a church mouse?  Because she actually was there and knows what happened and despite that gave her a "major pass". She is smart to STFU and hope people forget her - Erika too.  

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

As someone who can't stand Kyle, I always felt like the producers were shielding a lot of her bullshit. I really hope this means the gloves are off and they are finally showing the real Kyle. 

And fuck off with that "apology". Am I the only one who noticed she says she apologized to Sutton, but not a damn word about apologizing to Garcelle and Jax? 

I go back and forth on how I feel about Crystal, but she was a champ in that scene. Poor kid. She comforted and protected him. 

Agree. I pay a lot of attention to how people treat children and animals. 

• Like 4
  • Love 17

Wow, NOT a good look, Kyle.  First you laugh at Erika cursing out a 14-year-old (imagine the howling and crying that would ensue if someone said what Erika said to Jax to Portia), then you accuse Sutton of lying about miscarriages?  Just because YOU had never heard that doesn't make it untrue.  God, she's awful.

• Like 4
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, chlban said:

She was "sick to her stomach" when it happened, then laughing about it when that Stoner, Mauricio, thought it was "great". She is simply a stupid bitch that married money-probably mostly conned or stolen but still still enough for her to regularly play dress up. She is boring and always has been. The Home Invasion gave her a story line for a couple of episodes, but no one really cares anymore. Half the audience, or more, still think it was staged which, whether it was or not, says plenty about the impression these two grifters have made. To top it all off, Bitch dumped a dog that should have been safely returned to the rescue and, with the help of the Coven, managed to turn that around and make LVP the villain. How I wish LVP had just told her that what she did was despicable, could easily have cost that dog it's life and that she was damn well going to shout it from the rooftops and talk to TMZ and anyone else interested in hearing about it, so eff off useless little Barbie doll. And, BTW, congrats for using her name in the same post as the word "smart". That's not something you see often😀

I'm starting to think that the foursome dinner malarkey was shot sometime BEFORE Dorit's talking head was taped (about how Erika's verbal abuse made her sick to her stomach). It might have dawned on her that all of it was a really bad look for all of them, and she was trying to belatedly do some damage control.
 Didn't work, imo. They're all garbage, racist people, as in Erika, Kyle, Mo, Dorit, PK and Rinna, who outed themselves with these latest SM posts and show previews.

In order to relieve some of my outrage over this awfulness, I'm imagining the FF5 trying in vain to find a way to pin all of their mess on LVP. 😆 Their group texts must be fast n furious about now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
(edited)
29 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Thank you for saying this. This has been in the back of my mind since Garcelle’s joining the show, and I’ve never felt like I could adequately put it into words. It’s such a volatile subject. I also think there is some classism going on as well, with Sutton, although why I can’t fathom, given her background. I‘ve always gotten a NOKD vibe from some of the others concerning her. YMMV.

As for Jax. There is no way Kyle, et.al. would EVER tolerate ANYONE telling their precious babies to fuck off. But here you have Jax, polite and quiet, just getting some flowers for his mom. Drunk Erika is no excuse. It’s just ugliness from everybody here, coming to the surface in Erika. I commend Crystal for trying to run interference.

Keep the kids out of this shitshow, Andy. Shame on you and production for even thinking the verbal abuse of a young teen from a soused, vile, and disgusting woman like Erika makes for good entertainment. It doesn’t. 

It's hard for me to tell tbh. On one hand, some of them can be very hard on Garcelle. Dorit went back and forth between calling her a bully and aggressive and then also passive-aggressive. This pissed me off because Garcelle is a direct person and the total opposite of a bully. We've seen how most of the others can bully. Do they get a pass because they're white? They bullied both Denise and Vanderpump off the damn show. Erika goes pyscho on people, but they never labeled her like they did Garcelle. It was "aw she's just having a meltdown." I can't imagine they'd let her behavior slide if she were a black woman. It would totally be the "angry black woman" label. I also wondered if they see Sutton as beneath them despite her also being a rich, well-connected white lady, they see her as this awkward Southern lady and not Beverly Hills enough for them. Whatever, I think both ladies are fabulous and my two favorites on the show. 

All that said, most of these women can be really, really awful even to white ladies who are totally Beverly Hills, like Denise and Vanderpump.  Denise never did anything to deserve how gross they were to her, and while Vanderpump could be a chess player, she didn't deserve the way she was treated either. I feel like race is probably an element to a degree, but I tend to still see most of them as equal opportunity offenders, except for Diana, but not sure if we can get into that here. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 2
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, Slakkie said:

Notice that Dorito has stay quiet as a church mouse?  Because she actually was there and knows what happened and despite that gave her a "major pass". She is smart to STFU and hope people forget her - Erika too.  

Actually, I think she's even more to blame than Kyle regarding the Garcelle situation, she was actually there and did nothing. But alas, if Kyle gets hate then I'm all for it, not going to complain about that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On 7/4/2022 at 12:22 PM, dosodog said:

DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY SON!

Erika: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I GO THROUGH

Kyle in response to LVP making a joke about Mauricio in front of Precious: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Erika in response to Denise trying to stop inappropriate conversation in front of her kids:"Whatever. Kid of "Wild Things" probably had a threesome.

Kyle: *Nods*

Erika to 14 year old child, "Get the fuck out of here!"

Kyle: "So funny!"

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13
(edited)

I love that this thread is already on page two even though the episode hasn't aired, yet. 🤣

30 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Erika in response to Denise trying to stop inappropriate conversation in front of her kids:"Whatever. Kid of "Wild Things" probably had a threesome.

This was the worst part of that entire exchange. No, Erika. Not all teens are having threesomes let alone having sex.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, bencr said:

I think they are all trying hard to make this a redemption year for Ericka -- to portray her as some sort of funny, madcap, carefree woman -- rather than the unhinged, drugged out, unfiltered, bloated hag that she really is.

Epic fail!

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Why is everyone apologizing except Ericka!!! Not a peep.

When has Erika ever apologized? For anything?

3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I love that this thread is already on page two even though the episode hasn't aired, yet. 🤣

This was the worst part of that entire exchange. No, Erika. Not all teens are having threesomes let alone having sex.

Not a good sign, IMO. From what I’ve read here, this may be one of the uglier episodes ever.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She gets a real kick out of herself with her impersonations.  I admit I sometimes laugh at my own jokes, but she is always doubled over laughing at herself.  

I would like to go on the record that I have always found Kyle to be fake and a total jerk.  

And f- off Mauricio, you love how the liar, thief Erika is letting loose??  Yes thank god she can go on, mixing pills (I am guessing opiates, in addition to xanax) and alcohol together making her sloppy and abusive to children.  

Thank you for saying this! Kyle is nowhere near as funny as Kyle thinks she is ! 

• Applause 4
  • Love 6