Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, Straycat80 said:

It means in a drink, if they squeeze a lemon or lime into the drink, carcass out means they don’t put the rind in the glass. 

It would sound more appealing to drink if they just said “rind out”. Like a normal person would most likely say. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Axie said:

Did Dorito just die in the middle of her talking head?  Oh, the screen just froze.  Never mind.

Mine froze too. 

Did the weather just suddenly turn? Why insist on a garden party when its cold and damp? 

Rinna, insulting the host, as usual.

Really surprised at Kyle for making excuses and enabling Erika, after what she dealt with with Kim. She, of all people, should see the warning signs in Erika’s behavior and at least be concerned.

• Applause 6
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Axie said:

Did Dorito just die in the middle of her talking head?  Oh, the screen just froze.  Never mind.

I thought she was having a seizure but it was the screen freeze. Lol! 
Oh shut up Rinna, she wasn’t even there and she’s going after Sutton at her own party. I guess we have to wait next week for the Erika beat down. 

• Love 8

Can someone please explain Diana's appeal? Looks wise, she's a Midwest 10*, but a Beverly Hills 6. She doesn't come across as intellectual, witty or kind. I just don't get it. 

Her appeal is all the buckets of money she inexplicably got from her ex.

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Kyle got physical with Sutton. Period. She had no right to put her hands on Sutton like that. Kyle is a mean, raging bully and she deserves a giant slap in her hypocritical face next time she touches someone like that unprovoked - in a situation that had ZERO to do with her. She needs to be held accountable. Erika is a nasty mess but at least she didn’t put her hands on anyone. 

The bigger difference is that Kyle wants people to think she is a good person - Erika is completely fine with people knowing she is a Cut Fitness

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 7/4/2022 at 1:21 PM, 65mickey said:

I want this clip of Erika saying that to Garcelle's son shown at the reunion. Then I want Garcelle to look at Andy and ask him why this filthy mouth sorry excuse for a human still on this show after she said to her 14 year old son get the F out of here? And then I want her to confront Kyle over what she said and ask her if a grown man said that to 14 year old Portia how would she feel especially if She, Garcelle laughed and hooted over it. Why is Bravo allowing this shit to go on? 

One can only hope that either Garcelle or one of her friends or group reads here, so that if it wasn't something Garcelle thought of, she will now!  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Lassus said:

I mean, who in the name of Joan Collins was TURNED DOWN in favor of Diana being on this show instead? 

This is really the best they could do?

More like no one of quality would do the show.

Dorit switches sides as often as she switches accents.

Mauricio has always seemed yucky.  He married vyle Kyle so obviously good judgment is not his strong suit.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Clearly Rinna--decked out in some 1970's Elton John cosplay--doesn't know what passive-aggressive is, which...irony.

And her (Rinna's) face when Garcelle said Diana was rude was ridiculous.  Not texting the hostess you're not coming IS rude, absolutely.  What the fuck is wrong with her (Rinna)?

Her IQ is 2. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You can’t expect a woman who rushes to save diamonds and bags to understand when someone is being empathetic with them because she has no empathy 

YOU WIN THE INTERNET TONIGHT!!!!   PERFECT COMMENT!!!

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9

Rinna thinking every bird is her mother now…who did she think all the birds in Beverly Hills were before Lois passed away? 

Diana is a lying sack of shit. And what drugs is she on that makes her lick her lips every time she speaks? Sutton may be a little eccentric and not to everyone’s taste, but she is more relatable and human than Kyle, Erika, Rinna and Diana.  

Dorit is talking about moving again??  I guess the break in is a valid reason, but she and PK move every six months so it seems like they are just on the run from the collection agencies. 

What spell (or scandal) does Erika have over Kyle and Dorit and their husbands, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum? How do they keep defending her behavior and her actions?  

I am liking Sharee a lot.  I want her to team up with Garcelle and have them be the “Settin’ the Bitch Straight Squad”.  I would watch a show of just the two of them, replaying the tapes, and calling out all those lying, fake, phoney, soullesss twats for every bullshit story they try to spin.

Did Rinna fall into a time warp with that hideous getup and hair-don’t she wore to Sutton’s party?  

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
On 7/5/2022 at 9:13 PM, funnygirl said:

🥱 Goodbye Kyle! 

I'm not giving a Kyle a pass on this situation with her, Mauricio and PK and Dorit, but where also is Dorit's accountability?  Dorit was actually there while this whole thing with both Oliver and Jax took place.  She also should not be excusing Erika's behavior with a lame reason like "it's nice to see her relax after what she's been through".

• Like 7
  • Love 12

Well that episode was something beyond and aggravated the crap out of me!

All of your previous post summed up a lot of what I was thinking.

I will just say the following about being friends with any of these women:

Garcelle: Yes

Sutton: Yes

Dorit & Chrystel: Yes , but only superficial aquaintences 

Kyle, Erika,Rinna & Diana: NO way in hell!!, leave me alone you nasty human!

• Applause 2
  • Love 6

What's so funny about Rinna's obvious BIRD sightings is that the dumb lady she announced told her this, actually said "Look for a FLOCK of birds"....

NOT just one dang bird!!  DOOFUS!

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

What's so funny about Rinna's obvious BIRD sightings is that the dumb lady she announced told her this, actually said "Look for a FLOCK of birds"....

NOT just one dang bird!!  DOOFUS!

She's collecting the flock one by one.

• LOL 17
(edited)
2 hours ago, Axie said:

I know alot of people find Maurico hot, but, I’ve always thought he just looks greasy and tonight he showed that he is just as much as a little bitch as his wife.

P.S. Lisa?  Your shoes look like you just got off the Good Ship Lollipop.

I was thinking she was at Disneyland and raided Minnie Mouse's dressing room/closet!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 9
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

It means in a drink, if they squeeze a lemon or lime into the drink, carcass out means they don’t put the rind in the glass. 

I get what it means, but she basically wants them to squeeze half a lemon in her glass - would any self-respecting bartender leave half a squeezed out lemon in a glass?  

I think Dorit made up the whole "carcass out" thing just to sound, well, Dorit-like!  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Good grief, Rinna was dressed like she just escaped the clown car at the circus, and how rude she was about Suttons party, suck it up shit bag or take your precious (probably loaned, rented or going back the next day)  shoes and go the f home!

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Axie said:

P.S. Lisa?  Your shoes look like you just got off the Good Ship Lollipop.

Those platforms looked like hooves...actually kind of appropriate.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Good grief, Rinna was dressed like she just escaped the clown car at the circus, and how rude she was about Suttons party, suck it up shit bag or take your precious (probably loaned, rented or going back the next day)  shoes and go the f home!

That would have been the appropriate time for Erika to tell someone to get the f out.

• Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Also, how rude it was to be a basic bitch and go after Sutton for being passive-aggressive WHILE wearing Sutton's flip flops and fur coat.  Pretty skanky behavior, even for Rinna.   

Rinna may want to figure out what that actually means, just like she needed to look up "gaslighting" when Denise was on.  She's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?

I'm not usually one to agree with a lot of what these bitches complain about, but I have to admit I would be pretty pissed about sitting outside, in a muddy yard, in cold dreary weather.  I was surprised that Sutton didn't move the party indoors.  She really does seem to have her guests' best interests at heart usually, so this was a hostess error in my opinion.

I wonder if Sutton's dining room isn't fully completed yet, so that's why she doubled down on the outside set up.  I'm surprised she didn't have some kind of runner and/or carpet underneath the table, knowing that these women all wear pretty expensive shoes, even those that are super ugly.  

P.S. - I think that Kyle was wearing those same Versace shoes (in black) during her last visit to WWHL with Andy, and they looked ridiculous on her, too.  Some styles just should not be re-visited/reinvented and those oversized platform shoes from the 70's is one of them.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Axie said:

That would have been the appropriate time for Erika to tell someone to get the f out.

Agreed!

I was waiting for Erika to wander over to Suttons neighbors yard and yell at them to get the f out of here. She is totally unhinged!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Also, how rude it was to be a basic bitch and go after Sutton for being passive-aggressive (Rinna may want to figure out what that actually means, just like she needed to look up "gaslighting" when Denise was on, but I digress...) WHILE wearing Sutton's flip flops and fur coat.  Pretty skanky behavior, even for Rinna.  

I'm not usually one to agree with a lot of what these bitches complain about, but I have to admit I would be pretty pissed about sitting outside, in a muddy yard, in cold dreary weather.  I was surprised that Sutton didn't move the party indoors.  She really does seem to have her guests' best interests at heart usually, so this was a hostess error in my opinion.

I wonder if Sutton's dining room isn't fully completed yet, so that's why she doubled down on the outside set up.  I'm surprised she didn't have some kind of runner and/or carpet underneath the table, knowing that these women all wear pretty expensive shoes, even those that are super ugly.  

P.S. - I think that Kyle was wearing those same Versace shoes (in black) during her last visit to WWHL with Andy, and they looked ridiculous on her, too.  Some styles just should not be re-visited/reinvented and those oversized platform shoes from the 70's is one of them.

.Well, we all know by now that Rinna is a nasty, stupid, idiot!

Yes, Sutton should have probably moved the meal indoors or onto the porch with some heaters, maybe time didn't allow?

• Applause 3
  • Love 2

Diana:  “From my understanding of human nature...”

Is she not human?  That explains a lot, because she seems to be just learning about human behaviors. 

Kyle (to Sutton):  “You never told me about your miscarriages!! Bah!”

How awful can a person be?  Did she think every woman who has suffered a miscarriage sends out a newsletter?  I used to like Kyle, but she is truly a shitty human being.  Her bickering with Mo over stirring the pasta was telling to me.  She wasn’t just being a wife, playfully making fun of his not doing it to her liking.  She basically said “why can’t you do anything right ever?” She is an asshole.  The pasta looked good though.

I thought Kyle was low, but Erika is truly the lowest of the low.  Now hitting on Garcelle’s married with babies son, in front of G, with one leg in the air, the other thigh-to -thigh with Doritasaurus Rex.  Telling G’s younger son to GTFO?  Girl you need to go home, don’t be telling the teenager that, at his mom’s party!  I love that Garcelle said Erika needs to adjust her cocktail of prescriptions and booze.  Nothing wrong with taking meds to adjust your mental health, but you need to adjust your drinking accordingly, and I just know Erika is going to use that at the reunion, and make fake apologies. She is a cold cold... you know the necklace she proudly wears.

What even is Dorit’s outfit?  It would honestly be a hot Halloween costume, if she was going as a T-Rex, and I’m not joking in the least; the gloves, the braid as a tail. 

I usually FF commercials, but did anyone else see the humility that was Kyle and Dorit-Rex’s promo for some movie?  I am still trying to recover from the second hand embarrassment. 

All I got for now.   Did I mention I hate Kyle?

• Wink 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Kyle probably expects one of those Christmas card enclosures from people every year that includes the one page letter on what everyone in the family has been doing  (no matter how personal, because she is a nosey bitch that way, even if she didn't know that person the years prior)

Heck, I wouldn't tell her if I had stubbed a toe and lost a toenail let alone anything else!

• Applause 5
  • Love 1

Even though it IS Rinna, I hate to be too hard on her bird thing because I know people do have very meaningful experiences with animals seeming to represent or bring messages from loved ones that have passed on or from whom they are separated. But dang. EVERY BIRD? Wouldn’t that get exhausting? Maybe what she needs is for a mom stand-in to poop on her to give her the message that she’s being beyond crappy.

And @njbchlover — I wonder if Sutton’s outdoor plans were a COVID holdover? I know I’m still attending a lot of outdoor functions because people are using that as a COVID mitigation strategy (I live in CA so it is usually a little more feasible here, LOL). Maybe she doesn’t yet have a completed indoor space where she feels comfortable hosting a group of non-family (not to mention all the crew that would have to be in the space, too). Just a guess. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 7/5/2022 at 10:26 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

Look at Sutton's face! Kyle is physically hurting her! I know I've never treated any of my friends like that. With friends like Kyle..61A68100-0AD3-409E-9B35-3BD73AAF51D1.thumb.jpeg.041529150a7986889163ea0b3f4899f9.jpeg

On 7/4/2022 at 4:05 PM, dosodog said:

If this isn't photoshopped, Kyle REALLY grabbed her hard. 

Can Kyle really see these pictures, the marks on Sutton's body and the look in her eyes and think any of the above is okay?

My guess is Big Kathy was the type to grab her girls really hard and it's normal to Kyle. My mother was the same way, but I've never put my hands on anyone. 

Aren't these Beverly Hills broads supposed to be all classy? I'm just a regular girl, but where I come from, you don't put your hands on friends or curse at children. Call me old-fashioned!

• Useful 1
  • Love 18