Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: The Day of the Wedding

• Start Topic

Sorry, but if Sophie cheats with Kevin, she is the one that broke up her own marriage,  Kevin wasn't the one who had taken vows.  It isn't a shining moment for him,  but it drives me crazy when the unmarried party is supposed to take the blame. 

I really wonder if Kevin/the show would do this. As I said, I don’t think he wants to be a bad guy when it comes to love. He knows what it’s like to cheat and hurt the other person and I wonder if he’d want to be part of it on the other side. And the show isn’t generally that messy about love - couples have had rocky starts but none so messy as infidelity.

First off, Mansonlamps, you are absolutely correct- she would be the one to break her marriage vows and while both are to blame, she is even more wrong than him. However, given the history between them (twice), I would think he would look bad for not respecting her marital status, KNOWING full well the attraction. Plus, on the show, they really don't like making Kevin look really, really bad....a little whoring around bad, yes, but otherwise they show him trying to live up to Jack Pearson.

• Love 4

Since Sophie seemingly attends the wedding alone, and Madison, and not somebody like Kate, is the one to throw the "Oh yeah, she's married!" line, I'm guessing that next week it will be revealed that Sophie is either separated or already divorced, to absolve her and Kevin of any possible sins. I don't think they'll sleep together either, just have a meaningful late night chat to set up them reconnecting back to the point of Rebecca's deathbed scene.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I grew up with a mother who splurged on turkey.  I believe ham was a staple lunchmeat back in the 80s because it was so cheap and ham and cheese was super easy.  The other lunchmeat option was bologna.  Roast beef was a luxury.

Now, did Rebeca get regular deli ham, or did she get Islay's Chipped Ham.

I hope it was Krakus Polish Ham!

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, hoosiergirl said:
2 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Now, did Rebeca get regular deli ham, or did she get Islay's Chipped Ham.

I hope it was Krakus Polish Ham!

In the suburb of Pittsburgh where they live my money is on Isaly's  

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

Since Sophie seemingly attends the wedding alone, and Madison, and not somebody like Kate, is the one to throw the "Oh yeah, she's married!" line, I'm guessing that next week it will be revealed that Sophie is either separated or already divorced, to absolve her and Kevin of any possible sins. I don't think they'll sleep together either, just have a meaningful late night chat to set up them reconnecting back to the point of Rebecca's deathbed scene.

99.9999% sure this is how it will play out, and I'm okay with that.

I don't think they'd go there with Kevin having an affair with her. But they already set up some kind of issue with Sophie's marriage and she doesn't look very happy at the wedding.

On another note, I've never understood someone having an affair with a person they hope to get serious with. My belief is, if they will cheat with you, they will cheat on you.  And yet these same people always seem to be so shocked when it inevitably happens to them.

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

On another note, I've never understood someone having an affair with a person they hope to get serious with. My belief is, if they will cheat with you, they will cheat on you.  And yet these same people always seem to be so shocked when it inevitably happens to them.

My friend’s father is married to the woman he cheated on his wife/my friend’s mother with. I don’t know the whole story (all my friend told me is what I just wrote, so that’s all she wants me to know) but they’ve been married at least 20 years. No idea if either has strayed.

1 hour ago, absnow54 said:

If he ends up with Sophie, you’re probably right.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

My late  husband married me after he cheated on his wife with me. But on the other hand a guy who cheated on me cheated with me years later on his girlfriend.  

I've never been a Kevin/Sophie fan mostly because we have seen more of him with other women.   I wonder if their story was written the way it was because the actress had other show obligations. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, mansonlamps said:

Sorry, but if Sophie cheats with Kevin, she is the one that broke up her own marriage,  Kevin wasn't the one who had taken vows.  It isn't a shining moment for him,  but it drives me crazy when the unmarried party is supposed to take the blame. 

Kevin probably didn't take any vows not to steal  cars,  but he still knows it's wrong to steal. If he slept with Sophie they both contributed to the break-up of the marriage. It takes two people to commit adultery and only one has to be married. 

It drives me crazy when someone sleeps with a married person and claims innocence because they didn't take a vow.  They may not have stood at the front of the church and taken a vow to forsake all others, but they were probably part of a congregation that was told, what God has joined together let not man separate.

• Love 6

If Sophie ends up cheating with Kevin, I think it would ruin her character a lot more than Kevin's. She's the one who ended their first marriage because of his cheating. If she then cheats on her husband, that would make her a huge hypocrite. 

• Love 10

I know that Phillip was plunked down out of nowhere but here he seems to be a breath of fresh air amongst all the Pearson angst.

I thought that the kids' reaction to Rebecca's haircut was typical kid especially Randall who wanted no change as if she could suddenly get her old hair back. What struck me was how fragile Rebecca seemed both before and after the haircut.  Surely after 6 years with triplets she would have become more used to sloughing it off.

2 hours ago, Nancybeth said:

And similarly, if this was "real" life I think Kevin would end up with the wedding singer, or someone else we've never seen because that seems way more statistically likely. I know couples that have reconnected with past loves but it's rare. But in fiction, it makes more narrative sense that you bring back characters you have previously introduced because you don't have to waste the time building the connections. They tried to fast-forward it with Mean Phil(lip) and I don't think did it very well.  

Yeah. For me, there has been too much water under the bridge to have a realistic ending with Sophie but when has this show ever been realistic? Add me to those who think that it's going to be Sophie.

I hope Cassidy gets someone nice in the future. Her marriage broke up not through her own making but because of her PTSD from serving and she deserves some happiness.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, Ohmo said:

IDK....I've always had the sense that everyone THINKS of Kevin as a fuck boy looking for love, but that's not really how he sees himself.

At this point, I don't care who Kevin picks as much as I care that whoever that person is, he's married to her for a long time and loves her.  That's what I think he wants...to be loved by someone else outside of his family,  I can handwave the choice.  Just make the sentiment of love genuine.

Well, let's see.  He's cheated on Sophie, had an affair with a married woman (Cassidy), one night stand with Madison that resulted in twins...

Seems to me, he's a fuck boy.  Maybe his motives are to find that one true Becca/Jack love but he seems to rarely keep it in his pants.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Yeah. For me, there has been too much water under the bridge to have a realistic ending with Sophie but when has this show ever been realistic? Add me to those who think that it's going to be Sophie.

Kevin/Sophie married when they were kids and he cheated on her leading to the divorce. He connected with her as adults when her mother died and she was engaged and/or married. I've forgotten the rest of the 'water under the bridge,' can someone tell it to me?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Kevin probably didn't take any vows not to steal  cars,  but he still knows it's wrong to steal. If he slept with Sophie they both contributed to the break-up of the marriage. It takes two people to commit adultery and only one has to be married. 

It drives me crazy when someone sleeps with a married person and claims innocence because they didn't take a vow.  They may not have stood at the front of the church and taken a vow to forsake all others, but they were probably part of a congregation that was told, what God has joined together let not man separate.

If you read what I replied to, the person was solely blaming Kevin.  And Sopie took a vow to her husband,  no one knows if any religious ceremony was involved. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Kevin/Sophie married when they were kids and he cheated on her leading to the divorce. He connected with her as adults when her mother died and she was engaged and/or married. I've forgotten the rest of the 'water under the bridge,' can someone tell it to me?

Kevin and Sophie dated back in season 2 while he was beginning his descent into addiction.  Sophie was already working full-time as a nurse and caring for her sick mother, so she could not handle an alcoholic as a partner.  She broke up with Kevin due to this. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

They tried dating again as adults, but Kevin was drinking. I forget how they connected. I think she got engaged after that failed reconnection.

I don’t think the one-night stand makes him a fuckboy. He was clear that he didn’t want it to go any further and Madison was fine with that. When it turned out that she was pregnant, he stepped up. Being promiscuous and being a fuckboy aren’t necessarily the same thing.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 5

When a Grant is a Bellamy... 

I wonder if Madison's missing husband Grant is the guy she dumped when Kevin first re-appeared on her doorstep in 2017, as well as the fiance that she left in charge of her mother's wake, while she went out for a spin with her first husband two years later. Even if not, Kevin may always have been a sore spot between Grant and Sophie, and an inescapable one -- especially back at the height of his career, when his new twins and engagement to Madison were pop culture fodder. That's when Sophie called Kevin from a new, unlisted number: another "long story," as she told him then.

So: a potential white knight situation, and a Pearson romance. You couldn't pay me to take odds against it.

Not for nothing, though, that would also apply to Cassidy. And if poor Grant were in fact a good partner for Sophie, Kevin's finding his way to Cassidy might be a better story...After all that Kevin has laid on Sophie, he accepts that he can't make it up to her; he realizes that Sophie has no place to put his amends; he's glad that the girl in his old songs has found a good career and the right mate; and he makes it home before dark with someone who needs what he's finally able to give.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

They tried dating again as adults, but Kevin was drinking. I forget how they connected. I think she got engaged after that failed reconnection.

I don’t think the one-night stand makes him a fuckboy. He was clear that he didn’t want it to go any further and Madison was fine with that. When it turned out that she was pregnant, he stepped up. Being promiscuous and being a fuckboy aren’t necessarily the same thing.

Kevin wants to find love.  He's not leading women on and promising a ring he will never deliver like a fuckboy would.  He is dating because he's chasing a dream.  He still is trying to force something to happen instead of letting it happen which results in the State Farm Girl, the Verizon Girl, and the Condom Girl.  Kevin is going to romance every available woman he meets in the vain hope that this one is going to be "the one."  

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Kevin wants to find love.  He's not leading women on and promising a ring he will never deliver like a fuckboy would.  He is dating because he's chasing a dream.  He still is trying to force something to happen instead of letting it happen which results in the State Farm Girl, the Verizon Girl, and the Condom Girl.  Kevin is going to romance every available woman he meets in the vain hope that this one is going to be "the one."  

See also: hiring John Legend to play on a first date. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Um, he was about to marry a woman that wasn't *the one.* 

He and Cassidy are casual sex partners.

He's cheated on his wife, he's had sex with someone else's wife.

Maybe his motives are pure, but certainly seems to think with his dick while trying to find *the one.*

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

Well, let's see.  He's cheated on Sophie, had an affair with a married woman (Cassidy), 

I'm almost positive Cassidy was separated. 

I've been seeing this sort of thing a lot lately, not just here. Maybe people making comments about people having "affairs" with others who are legally separated have never gotten a divorce but if you're legally separated you are not having an affair. In my state it takes a year to get a divorce after you've been legally separated. I'd hazard to guess many if not most of especially younger people date during that time. I certainly did and it never occurred to me people would consider this an affair, even though I was still legally married. 

I've really been perplexed over this lately. One famous person's fan said he should just call the police on his legally separated partner and have her arrested for dating.

So while Kevin is a shit in many ways, he did not have an affair with Cassidy.    

• Love 19

Honestly, I am not dying of curiosity to see who Kevin ends up marrying.  I am just glad he isn't alone in the end.  It's funny, because I like Kevin the best of the Big Three, I feel that he always took a back seat to Kate and Randall as far as parental attention went, but I'm just not invested in WHO ends up being his wife.

I have also had enough of Kate and Randall's stories. As far as I am concerned, they have  pretty much been wrapped up. At this point I am only really interested in Miguel and Rebecca's backstory, what happens to him, and Randall's daughters, especially Annie. I am slightly curious to see who is the father of Deja's baby.

Still five episodes to go, so who knows what surprises await us. I do hope I don't have to listen to another of Randall's speeches, but I think I will be disappointed.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, mansonlamps said:

If you read what I replied to, the person was solely blaming Kevin.  And Sopie took a vow to her husband,  no one knows if any religious ceremony was involved. 

I didn't think they were implying that Sophie carried no guilt, just that Kevin would be guilty of wrong doing.

If  there was no religious ceremony then how do we know they even took vows?  Usually the word  "vow" does imply a promise made before God, otherwise it's just a promise. 

No matter what sort of ceremony or what type of promise.  They were married. 

Having sex with a married person is usually damaging to that marriage.  Sophie would certainly be at fault, I'm not excusing her, but if the marriage had hit a rocky spot and Kevin took advantage of that moment in time, causing a marriage that might have been able to reconcile to completely  irrevocably explode, then I think he would be very much at fault, too.

I've known people who have affairs with married people and skip away with a smile because they didn't make any vows.  Leaving behind them a family in ruins and children devastated. 

Why not just set their house on fire?  They didn't take any vows not to?

• Love 5

Forgot to mention the amazing, almost unprecedentedly amazing ret-con of Madison. She was the most annoying person ever and now she is cool and funny and playing detective with Beth.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Sorry, I guess I'm not cool,  what exactly is a "fuckboy?"  Never even heard that term and will not be sorry if I never hear it again. 

45 minutes ago, AriAu said:

Forgot to mention the amazing, almost unprecedentedly amazing ret-con of Madison. She was the most annoying person ever and now she is cool and funny and playing detective with Beth

I guess finding the love of her life in Elijah is what she needed to make her happy and bring out the best in her.   I know people criticize the actress,  but I think she's really sold the love she feels towards her kids and Elijah, plus a solid friendship with and enjoyment of Kevin, she's sort of been radiating happiness in her scenes.  It makes sense that Beth would gravitate towards her.

• Love 8
On 4/19/2022 at 7:06 PM, BuckeyeLou said:

That was Katie Lowes(who I recognize from the show "Scandal"), she's cute and I dont think Wedding singers are supposed to be the best...

Well, except for this guy…

531060-new-line-cinema-cc7b6622b1de90e98

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BC4ME said:

I'm almost positive Cassidy was separated. 

I've been seeing this sort of thing a lot lately, not just here. Maybe people making comments about people having "affairs" with others who are legally separated have never gotten a divorce but if you're legally separated you are not having an affair. In my state it takes a year to get a divorce after you've been legally separated. I'd hazard to guess many if not most of especially younger people date during that time. I certainly did and it never occurred to me people would consider this an affair, even though I was still legally married. 

I've really been perplexed over this lately. One famous person's fan said he should just call the police on his legally separated partner and have her arrested for dating.

So while Kevin is a shit in many ways, he did not have an affair with Cassidy.    

I did not realize they were separated at the time; thought that came later.  In that case, I would not consider that cheating.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, MissLucas said:

Kevin will pull a Kelly Taylor and chose himself. He just wears a ring in the flashforward because Rebecca got upset that 'Jack' wasn't wearing his wedding band anymore.

One can dream, right?

On a more serious note it would be great to see next week that all three women were indeed in his room but he did not sleep with any of them and there's a 'harmless' explanation for all the pieces of evidence Cagney and Lacey Beth and Madison collected. That does not rule out that he gets together with someone at a later point. 

Well, after this episode you may be right about Kevin's wedding ring.  I opined that maybe at the deathbed scene Kevin is married, or widowed and still wears his ring, but now that we see that Rebecca started confusing Kevin with Jack for many years before she dies, you might be on to something.

Sophie, Cassidy and Wedding Singer each being in Kevin's room leaving harmless clues is a good theory too.  I vote for the pink bra being Cassidy's.

• Love 3
On 4/20/2022 at 5:46 AM, JudyObscure said:

Speaking of which, I was so mad at Princess Diana when she ruined the timeless look of her wedding, (golden carriage, teams of matched horses,  massive gown) with that soccer mom cut.  At least Mandy Moore looked prettier with it.

I didn’t think Mandy Moore looked prettier with it, but only because whoever had done Rebecca’s haircut obviously didn’t give it the big, fluffy Princess Di blowout. It kind of fell flat, which is probably why the kids thought it looked like a men’s haircut. Unfortunately for Rebecca, trying to make it look like Diana’s on a daily basis would probably have required a lot of messing around with plenty of mousse and a curling iron.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, MissLucas said:

Kevin will pull a Kelly Taylor and chose himself. He just wears a ring in the flashforward because Rebecca got upset that 'Jack' wasn't wearing his wedding band anymore.

One can dream, right?

On a more serious note it would be great to see next week that all three women were indeed in his room but he did not sleep with any of them and there's a 'harmless' explanation for all the pieces of evidence Cagney and Lacey Beth and Madison collected. That does not rule out that he gets together with someone at a later point. 

I will go one further. Maybe Rebecca wandered into Kevin's room thinking he was Jack and it's her pink bra but he escorted her right back to her and Miguel's room. I know - ick.

Edited by lizajane
Clarification
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, mansonlamps said:

Sorry, I guess I'm not cool,  what exactly is a "fuckboy?"

Guy who lies to women to get what he wants and generally mistreats them. Player type.

If you’re dating casually and sleeping around but you’re honest and up front about it (e.g. telling women early on that you’re seeing other people and that you don’t want anything serious and respecting their wishes if they say they don’t want to see you because they DO want something serious), you’re not a fuckboy. If you’re dating casually and sleeping around and telling each woman they’re the only one you’re seeing or promising to commit to them knowing full well you’re not going to, you’re a fuckboy.

I don’t get the sense that Kevin lies to or mistreats the women he dates casually. (I also agree that I think Cassidy was separated when they hooked up and sleeping with someone who is separated isn’t having an affair.) I think the only one we’ve seen him mistreat was the woman he slept with at the reunion, as I mentioned, and he was deep in his addiction - and now that I think about it, I think he wrote her a letter apologizing when he got sober. she ended up sending him his dad’s necklace back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, CarpeFelis said:

Unfortunately for Rebecca, trying to make it look like Diana’s on a daily basis would probably have required a lot of messing around with plenty of mousse and a curling iron.

This is why I keep my hair long. I don't have to mess with it too much if I don't want to (I at least blow dry the top/front pieces if I'm going out but some days that's it), and there's no "growing out" phase to deal with - I can go months between cuts and no one will notice (I usually only cut it 3-4 times a year, and I think I've cut it maybe three times since covid started.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mansonlamps said:

Sorry, I guess I'm not cool,  what exactly is a "fuckboy?"  Never even heard that term and will not be sorry if I never hear it again. 

I guess finding the love of her life in Elijah is what she needed to make her happy and bring out the best in her.   I know people criticize the actress,  but I think she's really sold the love she feels towards her kids and Elijah, plus a solid friendship with and enjoyment of Kevin, she's sort of been radiating happiness in her scenes.  It makes sense that Beth would gravitate towards her.

I had to Google it, and resulting definitions vary.

• Love 3
On 4/20/2022 at 2:22 PM, ProudMary said:

I'm not quite convinced that Madison should be completely ruled out of the Kevin sweepstakes. First, I'm not sure that Kevin slept with anyone the night before the wedding, but that exchange between Beth and Madison about Madison's make-up bag being in Kevin's bathroom had me 🤔 . Why does Kevin "sometimes borrow her foundation?" They don't live in the same house. Something isn't right there, and I don't think it's a throwaway line.

It was odd, but if there was really something illicit going on between Kevin and Madison, there’s no way Madison would have said it was her makeup!

• Love 5

I'm of the belief that Kevin didn't sleep with anyone that night, and there's nothing going on with him and Madison.   There will be a logical explanation for everything.  Wacky, no doubt, but logical.

Elijah looks at Madison the way Miguel looks at Rebecca - he adores her.  And, like Rebecca with Miguel, Madison is happier and more confident and relaxed with Elijah.  She was never comfortable in her own skin, but she seems to be now.  Elijah is giving Madison the comforting, Pound of Ham home life that she never had.  I don't think she would be tempted by Kevin at this point.  In her own way, Madison has had a growth arc over the series, and this is  a satisfying conclusion to her character.

Whatever happens with Kevin, I hope it at least feels satisfying, instead of quickly slapped together by the writers like Kate and Phillip's relationship.

• Love 18
8 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

In the suburb of Pittsburgh where they live my money is on Isaly's  

Isaly's chip chop!  Can still buy it at Circle K gas stations/convenience stores in NE Ohio.  😋

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

He still is trying to force something to happen instead of letting it happen

Force is a strong word.  I'd say he just really, really wants it to happen and is constantly hoping that something will click.  i think he was very disappointed when having kids with Madison wasn't enough to make something click for both of them.  Like his siblings and his parents, I think he wants to share his life with someone in a meaningful way.

• Love 8

Did I miss the explanation of why Kevin was doing that weird voice in his toast/speech? I don't always give this show my full attention but have been wondering what that was all about since the first time they showed it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/19/2022 at 6:51 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

Are they low-key trolling us with the 'who does Kevin bang end up with' thing?

I wouldn't call it low key. The previews actually posted pics of all three with a caption like" Who's The One?"

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Giuseppe said:

Did I miss the explanation of why Kevin was doing that weird voice in his toast/speech? I don't always give this show my full attention but have been wondering what that was all about since the first time they showed it.

He was mimicking the officiant from The Princess Bride movie. Google ‘mawwiage Princess Bride’ to find a clip. He was going for laughs. 

Edited by pennben
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Giuseppe said:

Apparently the weird voice is from a character in the Disney movie "The Princess Bride."  I've never seen the movie so that's all I know.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, lizajane said:

I will go one further. Maybe Rebecca wandered into Kevin's room thinking he was Jack and it's her pink bra but he escorted her right back to her and Miguel's room. I know - ick.

what no one mentions too is although the closet/armoire was shut with Madison and Beth, all the video they kept showing last year of Kevin getting his jacket he hung up etc had a full closet of womens clothes. It doesn't make sense to fixate on the chair when the closet had jackets etc and they looked like "not 20 something" items but that's about it. I wondered if Rebecca or Beth were in room and not Kevin. Also there is another robe in closet, how many does one girl need? : )

There also seemed to be something back then on one side of the bed, the other didn't looked slept in.

image.png.54f4181792f9c9d9da9764802e34ae47.png

Edited by debraran
  • Useful 8
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, pennben said:

He was mimicking the officiant from The Princess Bride movie. Google ‘mawwiage Princess Bride’ to find a clip. He was going for laughs. 

The Princess Bride was a significant part of Kevin  and Sophie’s relationship.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

Here you go.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, AriAu said:

Forgot to mention the amazing, almost unprecedentedly amazing ret-con of Madison. She was the most annoying person ever and now she is cool and funny and playing detective with Beth.

People do change.

I'm just going to enjoy this show for what it is, a typical tv portrayal of a family that has an unrealistic amount of money and free time, and an unrealistic lack of friends. At this point, I just want to see how it ends. And I'm still waiting for the Rebecca-Miguel story.

So, wedding singers. Are they actually a thing? The Adam Sandler movie also made me wonder this back in the day. I've been to hundreds of weddings in the past 40 years and have never been to one that had a wedding singer. A band? Yes, but it's called a band. The singer doesn't get all the credit. But almost all weddings I've attended had a DJ, which is way better since you get a playlist of your faves sung by originals. Are wedding singers an American thing, or a regional thing?

• Love 6
6 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

Apparently the weird voice is from a character in the Disney movie "The Princess Bride."  I've never seen the movie so that's all I know.

Urging all who have never seen the Princess Bride to watch it immediately. People who have seen it watch it over and over again, it's that good. And many great lines from it besides "mawwiage." ("Have fun storming the castle!" and "Never start a land war in Russia" being two of them.)

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, peeayebee said:

Can you remind me with specifics?

Season 4 Episode 5 is titled "Storybook Love."  In that episode we see Rebecca learn how to play the song Storybook Love the ending track to The Princess Bride as a wedding present to Kevin and Sophie because it's their favorite movie.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, pennben said:

Ha, thanks. I've never seen The Princess Bride, even though by all rights it should be part of my childhood movie nostalgia collection (my friends give me grief for never having watched it), so that flew right over my head. 

• Love 5