Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Dr. Now needs a stick.

That way, he can point and poke at the visuals rather than putting on gloves and touching all that flesh.

What??????? a FOOPA???????WHAT THE HELL.. I have to look..LOL   I SPELLED IT WRONG.  FUPA.  WTF.  and I was a spelling bee winner.  good times.

Edited by Boston
wrong word
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I thought she said that Mom gave her up after a year, but here is the girl, so I must have misheard.  Poor child, having a mother like that...  I don't have high hopes for her. 

I think the mother said she was given custody at a few days old, and at a year was given full custody, and still has it.  Both parents were judged unfit. 

Month 1-weight 593.   Goal is 60 lbs in 2 months.   She's 5'2" and BMI 108. She's already claiming the scale lied.  Dolly was alway obese, even as a toddler.   So, mom is 155, and was 200 higher?     That grandbaby is already obese.  

Why doesn't Dolly divorce the husband?    It wasn't the husband that made her an obese toddler, and is massively overfeeding the grandbaby.     Dolly has heart failure, needs oxygen, lymphedema, 

(I hate that Lume commercial.    So, Hydroyxy cut, and SLim Fast, commercials, can Nutrisystem and WW be far behind?)

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

What. The. Fuck. Is Wrong. With. Her. Expression. And Eyes????

As rude as this sounds, in the office, her close ups make her look like bubbles from trailer park boys.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

If Mom has lost over 200 pounds by her own efforts - why hasn't she helped her daughter??

REGULAR portions?  In what world is 15-egg omelet a regular portion?

Dolly made those cheese eggs all by herself. Yeah - Mom was responsible for Dolly's childhood eating habits and she could help Dolly now - but Dolly is the one putting food in her own mouth now. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Again Dr Now seems to not understand Instacart and grub hub. As long as you have a phone food will come to you. 

Not if you don't have money...   my guess is Mom is subsidizing her ginormous food costs.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Perhaps the punk rocker look is no longer age appropriate. Could I recommend a simple white turtleneck, a chic pixie with some longer pieces up front, a dab of concealer, light mascara, and a punchy lip gloss? No? Go f myself? Alrighty then 🤣

Punchy lip gloss indeed.

This is golden CRINGEWATCHER.  I’m still laughing like a loon.

33 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

You don't decide to be a lesbian. You either are or you aren't. You don't one day decide to be Chinese.

But you do decide when you’re ready to come out. And it’s not up to anyone else to determine that. 

Lots of reasons to not be out for one’s safety. I give mom props for being a walking pride flag in TX. 

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Boston said:

Give me your address and I will send you pastries..LOL.  do you love cannolis???  Im not a sweet eater.  I like the real junk food like DOODLES AND FRITOS. It was my birthday yesterday and i ate salad and a piece of chicken.  I hate this pandemic.  I miss my family

I do love cannolis!  And tarts, galettes... Very dangerous.  I'm just trying to fit into my clothes now!  Alas, you should not send me any right now!  (My birthday isn't for awhile!)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Can she read? Serious question.

She met her husband in an online chat room.  So, she might not be capable of reading and comprehending an entire novel, but she is technically literate. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I'm not thinking intelligence issues, just enabled, and not interested in doing anything to help herself.   I think she's another whining, spoiled Margaret.    She's already blaming Dr. Now's medical scale, over her home scale that probably gave up a few hundred pounds ago.  

I think she's stoned. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Wow, *only* 593!  She is positively tiny by this show's standards.

She must be shorter, like five feet tall? Because I was guessing well over 600. My guess is that underneath all that, is a petite person.

If roommate Cheyanne came in, all Dr. Now’s questions about “who’s feeding you,” would have been answered as soon as he opened the door. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Can she read? Serious question.

I'm guessing at a basic level - maybe 6th grade?

Is she kinda slow too, her eyes look like no one is home.

Yes. She said at the beginning that she was in special ed since elementary school...

• Love 4