Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I don't think bipolar diagnosis can even be made at the age that young.  They must have just thrown in the towel, slapped a few diagnoses at her and washed their hands.   Sad...

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I swear, if I bitched that my parents got divorced?  Would I be 600 lbs??  Nope.  You cope.  I know this is a struggle for these people.. I know people like this and it never ends happy.  My parents ARE divorced but I chose alchohol at that time (underage) and my brothers chose fighting.  GOOD NEWS:  My brothers are all married with kids and all happy.  Me?  Never married; wonder why

Edited by Boston
wrong word
  • Love 4

Eating habit tonight was popcorn rice cake, mustard, Swiss cheese and chicken.  

Washed down with Perrier water and lime.

Dessert is yet to be determined.  Probably a cheesecake brownie.

Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I second that statement.  Hope you all order your free covid test kits.  I ordered mine yesterday.

How did you do that, Sagittarius Sue?  I want to do that but haven't seen any information.

Hellooo, how y’all doing? I ate like a pig today. Can’t wait to make that trip down to Houston. This girl picked up a steaming hot sausage link with her bare hands! 

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 5

This is going to be another episode where the fat person refuses to take any responsibility, isn't it.

Also, if her weight stabilized at 250 lbs, what was the issue with her bathing herself?  Like to the point you get in trouble at work??

• Love 8

Late to the game again...but here to hear her mom being Queen Tactful in describing Dolly's odoriferous way a being causing her lose her job!  Watch out y'all...here we go!

No time for eating habit, so 3 pounds of Air will have to do until the episode ends.

TIme to catch up...

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Moved in with some internet stranger who lived with his mom and he was abusive and married him and had a baby. So food is not her only poor decision.

Poor baby. :(

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 7

That's an... interesting life.  Be proud of father even though he was neither a good father nor a good person.  Get pregnant by and marry a person who you already know is abusive?  That's a majorly messed up life.  Incompetent mother - who is surprised?  Has this woman ever tried to do anything other than eat as much as she hood? 

Of course the Grandma had to give up the baby, she already has a  giant baby on her hands, who was only too happy to be the one taken care of, vs. caring for the baby... 

• Love 10